Speaker 1: Yo, what's your boy? Roy Woods? Make sure you check me out on the Bootleg keV podcast. You already know.
Speaker 2: Yo man Bootleg keV Podcast special guest. He is on tour right now doing his thing. Man, Roy Woods is in the building.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, h service kill my brother.
Speaker 2: Welcome man. How does it feel to get on the road and sing these new songs from amazing bro album that everybody was waiting for?
Speaker 1: Ben I've been I've been waiting to sing these.
Speaker 3: Songs for so long. Yeah, so yeah, it feels good.
Speaker 1: Like me and the team, me and Engineered, we go to rehearsals all the time and we're like, you know, I'm doing a lot of the older songs from COVID because of COVID and everything right right, so like, but I have the new songs and new songs and building. So I'm like, damn, I want to perform these songs. But so now that I get to and I've seen the reaction and what the fans like, I'm just like, oh right, wow, you guys really like the news, you know what I'm saying, this new ship.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it feels amazing. Though. How many days in are you? Man?
Speaker 1: We're halfway in yeah, halfway in the tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so now we just got to do with the East coast. Yeah, you haven't done Home yet.
Speaker 1: No Home is the last. So because I was thirteenth, Yeah, that's gonna be insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah for sure to uh for people who don't know, like what was your main reason for taking so long to drop an album?
Speaker 3: Because it was what a five year hiatus or something like that, like something like that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So like right after the right after I came off to Drake and Three Amigos tour, like I went on like a little. I wanted I needed to take a break because lots was going on, Like I just I found out my friend died after I want a vacation. Yeah, and my manage, mister Tweeks, was crazy after that time. I had a different manager than you see right now. Stuff, I have two managers, always had two managers, and he's always been around. They've both always been around. But my brother banks here, I brought him in because I needed a restructure. But I didn't bring him in until we're already a year into COVID, right, and he was bringing plays and I was like, oh, you bring a lot of players right now, we're eating right now. So I was just like, you know what, it just made me see where I what I should do with my team. So I was like, you know, let me do that. But it was I just I really wanted to only take a year off, and then COVID made me, you know. Yeah, so that just ruined everything. You know, I was trying to drop the album and yeah, a lot of puspective was.
Speaker 3: That the tour where Drake was running around on the basketball court.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was like the cardio Drake had on that tour had to be crazy. It was just like a giant basketball court size stage screen thing and you have.
Speaker 1: People like come and shoot and they want like a prize of prize money or something. I can't remember how much.
Speaker 3: It was a lot.
Speaker 1: I remember what was that tour? Like it was amazing. It was crazy. I was it was crazy because I was depressed the whole tour though. You know what was the industry and me was like it was just clashing, you know. Yeah, I'm like I was trying to like almost fit in instead of trying to just be myself, and I was kind of just going through like a whole bunch of phases where I was like, Okay, so who am I supposed to be? And yeah, I was just lost. I was lost that whole tour.
Speaker 2: Was that the first culture album that Negas were too?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was culture too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where all the crazy hits they were performing they had ship. Yeah, that album was insane.
Speaker 2: What was it like like, obviously for people who don't know Takeoff, did you have a relationship with him?
Speaker 3: Obviously being on the.
Speaker 1: Road, I never really spoke to a lot of the migos. I really only met Cvo, right, but me and myself, take Off knew of me, you know, rest in peace, take because you're opening the tour. Yeah, I was opening the tour. I remember I spoke to one of his artists at the time. We're supposed to a feature and then it was just we like someone on Instagram and the d ms or some ship. It was just so love, you know, so you know, we knew of each other, you know, and he knew of me, but we never really spoke. But it was always like when you when you know, when he saw me love on the gas, like oh okay, salute, you know, like it's mad love what's been.
Speaker 3: Your favorite city so far on the tour?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: This LA show was actually like l A l A was insane, Like where were you at good cities? We were at the Novo. The novs good.
Speaker 3: I did it last tour too, it's a great venue. Yeah, it was good. It was really good, really good.
Speaker 2: Turn I didn't ask you for you man, Like, is it?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: You know, when you're signed the Ovo, there's a certain level of prestige that.
Speaker 3: Comes with that for you.
Speaker 2: Is there ever, like, what are the negatives about that? Obviously then all the random Drake questions you probably get, but is there any because we always think like, oh, if someone's like Drake co signed you, there's a lot of great that comes with them with there a gift in the curse of that that like you're like, I.
Speaker 1: Mean you could say, because well, he is the biggest artist in the world, like in a sense, you know, as not even in the sense so like you know what comes with like trying.
Speaker 3: To it's him of the weekend?
Speaker 1: I would it's a I feel like it's always been a battle.
Speaker 3: It's but but but it's one of them too. They're all from your city for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if I feel like Drake's one week in the second, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's like I feel like it's always been like right.
Speaker 3: Bright, But.
Speaker 2: I mean Taylor Swift, Taylor, Taylor Swift brother that is selling out all kinds of fucking football.
Speaker 1: She crazy, He's in a whole different lead though. She's doing movie fucking yes, movie number one movie and a gift of numbers. Yeah, he's doing different.
Speaker 3: I don't get the Taylor thing. God bless her. I don't know. I don't know a single song. Bro, do you like her music?
Speaker 1: I mean I never really listened to too much. But you know, because but I know the songs. Are they slapping Taylor Swift in Canadah? Yeah, of course like crazy they are.
Speaker 3: They love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they love Taylor's.
Speaker 2: But you were saying, is there what is the gift in the Curse of the Ovos?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: It's I feel like when you get signed to like a big artist, it's always different compared to being signed on the label.
Speaker 3: There's a lot that you have to fight through.
Speaker 1: But I mean I found out, I find that there was a lot of benefits with me being on the label, you know, just and me being the artist that I am. I'm already so different, so then already being on the label that now being different and people naturally like my you know sound me being different who I am. I feel like it's worked in my favor. So there was I never always did. Yeah, there's always negatives, but I always look past it and focus on those positives and just what are the negatives? I mean, it was always just trying to get around maybe certain barriers, you know, but at the end of the day, always find a way to get around.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: If I can't go that way, I'm gonna go this way, you know, find my way.
Speaker 3: Do you like?
Speaker 2: Like how was like the relationship of everybody on the label, because there's obviously you Jordan's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're fucking fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, everybody's going.
Speaker 3: Smiley is amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bro Roal family man, you know, is the funniest guy everybody.
Speaker 3: We all love Smiley.
Speaker 2: Dude. He came on the show and freestyle and my Smiley's freeselling our show like it was very interesting. But I just me and him still see it every other like for really once every few days we're like dropping lines from his freezer He's like, it's.
Speaker 1: Quody, that's my dog.
Speaker 3: I love Smiley, man, we need it.
Speaker 2: What is the like, give me some Toronto slang that we could use if we ever go to to Toronto. What is like, because you're saying some ship, I don't understand the means.
Speaker 3: You know, Mandam.
Speaker 1: That's okay, that's a basically Mandam is just like the guys you know, like no, no, like the man's them, like the man's them. You know that.
Speaker 3: I'm with the mandem. Yeah, I see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there you go, Yeah, yeah, yeah, there you go. Yeah, you know, and you know things that's that's that's a Are we.
Speaker 2: Calling that a Tonald thing? Is that a Toronto? Are you guys claiming tings?
Speaker 1: No? I mean it's it's it's not just the Toronto like I got a ting over here.
Speaker 3: Even Toronto lingo.
Speaker 1: Is not even just the Toronto ting, you know, it's really it's like it's really a YACHTI thing.
Speaker 3: Like a Jamaican Caribbean influence.
Speaker 1: And then UK also has a very similar saying Even New York, my nigga, New York has very similar snight.
Speaker 3: New York has some other ship, bro, what yeah.
Speaker 1: But I mean Okay, at first I've seen something the other yeah Instagram, they like they're seeing his brick outside. We say his brick outside to in Toronto cold exactly. Yeah, yeah, we say brick for cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But it's we say the same thing. Certain things is the same. You know, you say fam, you say fam a lot.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people seem to think that, like Toronto is like a really sweet place, but then you know, recently people have gone there and gotten robbed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not sweet as everybody thinks. Active from what I hear in certain areas.
Speaker 1: It's always been the whole city is Yeah. It can get popping anywhere. Really, it doesn't matter who you are too. Yeah, it gets popping.
Speaker 2: Is it like, is there a protocol if you go to Toronto do you have to check in?
Speaker 1: No? Man, it's not like that. It's like no, no, no, listen, I don't know about all. If you go to Detroit, you gotta check in with trick trick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, I don't Hey, I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: Back, the culture is different now, the culture different compared to how it used to be, you know, on the streets.
Speaker 3: So yeah, how we're feeling about the Raptors.
Speaker 2: You're feeling good about the Scottie Barnes is balling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yea, yea yeah. But you know what, I haven't even been paying attention to no sports, like not even football this year for some reason.
Speaker 3: Are you I know you play football?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, coaching a little bit too, you know what I'm saying. But like I used to, I used to play soccer football, American football.
Speaker 2: A different country, and I know everywhere else football too. We got we gotta Lea watches the CFL.
Speaker 3: I watch it.
Speaker 1: Canadians, Canadians we watch it. You know, the NFL in Canada, of course we do. Yeah, we got the NFL. Yeah, I don't know, we got we got, we watched, we got everything. We got everything.
Speaker 2: So you play football like tackle football, yeah yeah, tackle football, But in Canada, we don't have four downs.
Speaker 1: We have three downs. It's weird, really Yeah. And our football is like bigger way. It's like it's different. You have a bigger ball, yeah, a bigger football field as well. It's like one hundred and twenty yards. Yeah, it's crazy. The end zone is huge. Man, It's like back in the day nineteen fifty style football.
Speaker 3: Wait, Is that how the CFL is? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go search up type in CFL highlights whatever. You'll see how big they feel.
Speaker 3: Giant ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's big. Bro.
Speaker 3: So you're like, you have pads on in a helmet everything. Yeah, number eighty. Yeah. Are you a wide receiver?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was a wide receiver and a safety and a punter, but mainly receiver.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When you punting kicking, yeah, punting, catching and yeah and yeah yeah, I'm the I'm the.
Speaker 3: The deep help. What got you into football? My dad, the football guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When he moved to Guyana, from Guyana to Canada, the first football game he ever seen was the Chicago Bears. I think it was when the year they won the Super Bowl, the eighty five Bears. Yeah, and you know, you just fell in love with the Bears.
Speaker 3: He's a Yeah, he's a Bears fan. I'm a Steels fan. Yeah. So you're a Steelers fan. Yeah, I'm still this fan. For what gravitated you towards the Steelers?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, I used to play I used to play Madden all the time, and I used to watch the game sometime and.
Speaker 3: I was just like, yeah, you love the way to play football.
Speaker 1: No, no, this is back. You're on Betts and Cordell's story.
Speaker 3: Cordell was a beast.
Speaker 1: Yeah when Plexicle was on the team Ward, yeah, I mean, yeah, that happened fall the way Toy, But Toy wasn't on the team themtimes then. So then I remember when I watched the five Old six Super Bowl when they play the Seahawks Dot. I was like, holy shit, there was a whole new team, right, but it was the last game for Bettis and I watched that and I was like, oh my god, this is.
Speaker 3: Just all right.
Speaker 2: Wait, we got to stop the interview. This is an emergency. My bookie just sent me an email. This week is Thanksgiving week and we have an emergency offer. Sign up at my bookie dot ag. We're gonna have so much football to bet on Thanksgiving. How about all the NBA that's going to be happening on Black Friday. Oh, football weekend is going to be crazy. And right now, this is very exclusive to the Bootleg Cap podcast. They're doing a hundred and ten percent deposit bonus.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: This bonus offer is one hundred and ten percent deposit match up to eleven hundred dollars. That means if you deposit one thousand dollars, you will get eleven hundred dollars for free. Put right into your account to gamble with.
Speaker 3: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Go to my bookiet right now, my bookiet right now, sign up, use the promo code bootleg. And this only is going on until November twenty six, that's Sunday, all right, So from now till Sunday, if you sign up in my Bookie, you're gonna get one hundred and ten percent to posit match a bonus.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: That means you put in a thousand, you're gonna get eleven hundred. You put in one hundred, you're gonna get one hundred and ten dollars.
Speaker 3: Did I do that right? My mass fucked? All right?
Speaker 2: But listen, shout out to my bookie. All right, sign up my bookie dot ag use that promo code Bootleg. This is so exclusive, y'all. This is only happening this week, so make sure you sign up if you like to gamble like me. Let's get this money baby, all right. Also, want to give a shout out to our family, our new sponsor. Shout out to Munchi's Man, it's Thanksgiving. We love the Munchies baby. All right, we wanna give a shout out to Munchies, the market leader in the hemp and cannabis space, of course, offering you federally legal, award winning hemp products that are comparable to your favorite cannabis products. All right, anygiga shipped straight to your door and check this out. The craziest sale of the year. So much going on, so many products. I love the Strawberry Dream gummies. Lets pop these boys open, all right, this was dope, the biggest sale of the year. Forty percent off any order, forty percent off any order of sixty dollars or more. Right now, if you go to their website, go to Delta munchies dot com, use the promo.
Speaker 3: Code Bootleg or Bootleg Cab.
Speaker 2: You can use either one of those Bootleg Bootleg Cab Altogether you're gonna get forty percent off any order. This is what's dope about their gummies, all right. Their gummies are so good. One hundred milligrams per gummy. So you see all these there's a thousand milligrams in the box. They're vegan, they're made with real fruit, and the flavors are crazy. You've seen the Strawberry Dream They also got the apple berry nectar, and this one right here the Tropical Passion, all right, and let's not forget that.
Speaker 3: They also got the vapes for you. Yeah, that's right. This is the grape Relly Runts grape Jelly runs rather. Oh my god, that baggage look good.
Speaker 2: They also they got the Strawberry Shortcake, and they got the pre rolls, the double doinks Man.
Speaker 3: These ones right here are the lemon cherry Gelato.
Speaker 2: That's a hybrid. And look, you can get forty percent off right now. Forty percent off right now. All you have to do is go to Delta Munchies dot com, use that promo code bootleg cav or bootleg you'll see it down below, all right, and get forty percent off your order of sixty dollars or more. Now this is important because the sale ends November thirtieth, So head on over to Delta Munches dot com. Get you some of that slushy juice. These are very good. Four grand blend of Live resid THCP and Delta eight. You can get a five thousand hits out of this bad boy, plus free lanyard in every bag. Delt too much is dot com bamn.
Speaker 1: It's different from me and as a kid. So have you been to a Steelers game? And you know, I've never been to a steel game. I actually want to do that this tour.
Speaker 3: I want to do that. Yeah, I want to go. I want to go. Yeah, I want to catch one man. Yeah, Kenny Picking in GP and these guys man, yeah, hey man, I want to don't know how you guys are six and three. It's the biggest mystery to me.
Speaker 2: Guys are the luckiest team ever because you guys don't have much talent.
Speaker 3: We're trying to We're trying to know we have talent.
Speaker 2: Harris somehow washed in his third it's not He's not washing. Jalen Warren is way better than that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. To see the outside criticism is crazy.
Speaker 3: Just had one hundred yards and I know, I see.
Speaker 1: And they had like eighty three. I seen how much carries it.
Speaker 3: Was Harris, I don't know how he just fell off. Like it's rookie solid system.
Speaker 1: I feel like the system that they're trying to play in right now, like with Matt Canada, it's two all over the place. They don't have an idea, as they said on an identity right now you know, are they Are you a past are you a past team? Are you do you pass deep? Are you just trying to run for?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What are you guys doing? Like nobody knows over there. You believe in Kenny Pickett, Yeah, he has talent. I've seen I know, like that's your quarterback list. I believe he can definitely take it somewhere. Yes, if he has Yes, man, the guy when I see him in a rookie See when I seen him in his rookie season and I seen him making progression.
Speaker 3: This is the.
Speaker 2: Conference that has Joe Burrow, Patrick Mahomes, justin Herbert.
Speaker 3: Can he Pickett?
Speaker 1: I feel like once he gets no, he's not man.
Speaker 3: He is a homeless man.
Speaker 1: No, my god, you're Kenny Pickett is no man. The man was making progressions as a young quarterback. That was like, that's that's insane. You just need to There's so many good things I seen making the right decisions in his rookie year, Like when you really started getting the groove. I said, Yo, there's a lot of potential that they can work on right here, you know what I'm saying. But they have no idea very young offensive line. Everybody's so young on that on that offense.
Speaker 3: Canny Pickett and Mide Trubisky are not that far apart.
Speaker 1: No, they are for apart, definitely.
Speaker 3: I feel like they're far apart.
Speaker 1: I feel like you got to give Kenny. I feel like some some more time. Yeah, little Chad one more year, especially with the different oc and then I'll make my assumption on how you know what I'm saying, it's terrible to go.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like you rather Josh Dobbs.
Speaker 1: I was playing really nice exactly, but but he he was on the Stealers.
Speaker 2: He was and you guys, yeah, he was on the Stealers and he went to the Browns and went to my Cardinals and we trained.
Speaker 3: The Vikings and he's balling right now. Crazy.
Speaker 1: I believe in Kenny, though. I believe in Kenny.
Speaker 3: You're believe you're a sweet guy because you're famous and you meet him one day.
Speaker 1: No, I really believe in Kenny.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I watched the guy play man.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not Kenny Kenny Pickett. I believe in nobody believes Brose. I like what I see man one.
Speaker 1: I believe he's gonna yeah, man, I feel like once he gets in the right situation. Once he gets like, you know, the realistic pinkster identity on offense, I feel like we can see something something really happened. You see fourth quarter, Kenny, Well, you see him in the fourth quarter of the man's going crazy like he's Brady over there.
Speaker 3: You see it?
Speaker 1: Come on, you don't here telling me you're not seeing the fourth quarter of highlights.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: You guys have gotten lucky.
Speaker 2: There's actually a stat because I gamble, and there's like a way they figure out like the luckiest teams and that over the last three years, the Pittsburgh Steelers have the most They're the most lucky team of football because.
Speaker 1: A yeah, yeah, yeah, very close, barely just won one point three points. Yeah, we're running by those even with Ben though, that's what was.
Speaker 3: Going well because Ben was like a corpse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean, I feel like it's really does.
Speaker 2: For like the last five years of Ben's career, he was like the Joe Biden. The quarterbacks like just waiting for him to like fallow.
Speaker 1: Everybody was, but he was still slinging in. He wasn't the same old Ben, but he was still slinging it.
Speaker 3: Shouts to the Steelers who would have thought huh yeah, man, you guys, I'm a cardinal saying you guys beat us in the Super Bowl. Look at that, and you have so much to say. Fuck the Steelers, man, I hate.
Speaker 1: The I could tell no wonder.
Speaker 3: No wonder, no wonder coming so heavy from this side of the room right now. You know Thicket is a bum.
Speaker 1: He's not.
Speaker 3: Man, you guys are gonna drop some batch.
Speaker 1: Man. No, I feel like he can do amazing things. You just gotta give him some patience, like score thirteen system going on and we'll figure it out. Me.
Speaker 3: You got to go to a game. I can't believe I got to. I really got You've been a football game? Yes, yes, yes, I've been to a game.
Speaker 1: My first one was the Chargers against Patriots last here. Yeah yeah, yeah here Yeah. Lost against the Patriots.
Speaker 3: Depressing.
Speaker 1: It was because I like Herbert Man, I like they're great.
Speaker 2: But the fact that they put this team in the middle of LA that no one and Eli gives a funk about, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they did that when they were from San in San Diego, San Diego loved them any Rams here too.
Speaker 1: I was very confused because the Rams has already been here from how many games are just away games for them? I mean, I'm sure when you win, there was tons of Patriots fans. There was so much Patriots fans. I was very surprised.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe.
Speaker 1: But it was a great It was a great game though. You know, the Chargers, I feel like they're a team that just always comes up.
Speaker 3: Short because their coach is a idiot.
Speaker 1: But I mean it's been happening since like what, oh the eighties.
Speaker 3: Actually since Thomlinson and all that, but I mean before, I mean we're talking then felt to Kevin wins. Little times they're cursed. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: They're amazing offense, amazing players, so many stars, but they just can't finish game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. It is rough who they just lose to? Oh the Lions. Yeah that was a just lost the less. Yeah I didn't even know, Yes, yeah, yes did. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was a close game too, Yeah, like d points or something.
Speaker 2: So how long obviously you're gonna get off tour soon you're about halfway through? Yeah, how how soon you're gonna go back in to make make the next album. I'm already I'm already working on it. I'm already working on I'm aready working on it. I'm already working on a lot of music right now.
Speaker 3: Was it? When's it early next year?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to get that out first quarter. So you're not gonna make everybody wait a decade, Kevin. I'm not playing with him. I'm not playing with them because I was.
Speaker 2: Gonna say, like for you, like because you know, span of five years, people come and go, right, Like, yeah, music changes, Yeah, TikTok probably wouldn't popping like that in twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: It really wasn't. It just started.
Speaker 2: Actually, Yeah, so it's like the home music industry kind of changes for you, Like, uh, you know, how do you like kinda still make people give a fuck, because.
Speaker 3: Once you go waste long man, fans move on.
Speaker 2: They find people. Like but obviously you're still doing your thing. The tour's going crazy. But like to me, it's like hard to like be it gone for five years per se. I mean, you were dropping some shit but like and like still make people.
Speaker 1: Care, Like yeah, I mean it was I was hard because I was even trying to figure it out.
Speaker 3: And I feel like it's just me being naturally honest. In myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't do no gimme key bullshit and feel like that's kind of you know what I'm saying. I'm just not that person or that artist, never been So I'm just honest. And that has been it's been door opening, it's been eye opening, it's been you know what I'm saying, because they now get to I'm letting him in. I've been so reserved, I'm so closed off. So I feel like because when I was telling you about, you know, the industry and everything, I feel like it just made me just go into my own little bubble, you know. So I didn't let my even my fans in that bubble. So now that I'm letting them in, I feel like that's what I feel like. That's the only thing that they've been missing really from me, besides me obviously dropping music, right, so that connection, just rebuilding that connection, you.
Speaker 3: Know what's what?
Speaker 2: Was there anything that happened that made you kind of like, uh, resent the music industry at all? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The lack there's I feel like there's it was so fake.
Speaker 1: I realized, man, I learned how fake it really was though, And the lack of love, the lack of you know, like that's why of like, you know when I like when I lose certain people in this industry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was that sold me genuine love.
Speaker 1: Like that hits right because it was like, fuck, like, I don't really talk to a lot of people out here.
Speaker 3: Hey, what up?
Speaker 2: You alway got stop the interview. Tell you about our good folks at King Palm.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you about King Pom. Man, it's always smoking over here. What I love about King Pom chirping infused flavor in each one of these These are the margarita. Now, this is kind of the wave I've been on recently. These margarita ones are fucking fire, no tobacco, no nicotine, straight raw organic fresh leaves and what dope is they got the tip? You squeeze the tip, you hit one of these boys, and you just get hit with that flavor. Man, You get hit with that flavor, no matter how big or small the palm is. You know what I'm saying. This is what's dope too, King Pom. If y'all don't know, man, they're one of the leading brands when it comes to this real like organic smoke light. That's why I like them. I like to smoke clean and nothing smokes cleaning in a King Palm. So, if you're in your hood, you're in your neighborhood, you're in your motherfucking city, your area, wherever you're at, go to your local liquor store. They're gonna have King Pom's all right, so pick them up there. You could also go to seven eleven or this is what I suggest you do right now. Come on, shot, said King poms Man. Go to the website kingpom dot com. If you go to kingpom dot com, you use the promo code Bootleg. This is what we're doing. Fifty percent off whatever you order. They got so much at kingpom dot com. Not only do they got the leafs, Not only do they got the grinders, Not only do they got the gas trays, they got them, all the cones, fifty percent off, all the smoking accessories, leafs you need, all the flavors, fifty percent off kingpom dot com promo code Bootleg. Also, speaking of shit, you're gonna get some money off of our family. Our dogs are are listen. I'm going to Tampa to go DJ for these guys. Holiday party odd socks, Baby, The holidays are here now is the time to go to odd socksoficial dot com and use that promo code bootleg. All right, use it right now, and guess what You're gonna get twenty percent off of checkout now. They donpe think about odd socks. They got all the crazy licenses. They just locked down Coca Cola recently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at those. They just locked down Hasbro so they got Power Rangers, Transformers all that. I mean. Look, they got cheeses bruh, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They got Hershey's chocolate bro they got Wwe, they got Breaking Bad, they got top Ramen, they got the draws, they got the socks, they got the slippers, they got the hat, they got the belt.
Speaker 3: Whatever you need.
Speaker 2: Odd socksofficial dot com load up for the holidays. Gift odd socks to your loved ones, whatever they're into. There's an odd sox for it. Odd Sooxofficial dot com. Use the promo code bootleg when you check out, save twenty percent off.
Speaker 3: Let's get back to the interview. Shout out to the homies over at blue chew Man. That's right, blue Choo.
Speaker 2: Everybody always asks me, does blue Choo work? Well, don't take my word for it. Try it for free for a month by using that promo code bootleg right now. Blue Choo has the same active ingredients as Viagra and Sialis. It's all wrapped up into a blue chewable form, delivered right to your doorstep in discrete packaging. No doctor's appointments are needed, all right, you don't have to go into the doctor. Everything's online. Go to blue choo dot com.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Sign up with that promo code Bootleg. Get your first month for free. If your dick ain't dickon, it's time to get a dick in again.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You're dealing with a little rectile dysfunction, maybe a little anxiety at work.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're stressed out. Maybe you're just married to someone you're tired of fucking. Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you need a little extra, you know, a little extra something some to get you over the finish line. Get that blue Choo Baby blue Chew. Try the first month for free. They're gonna give it to you for free. A month supply for free. Go to blue choo dot com. Used the promo code bootleg right now, Thank me later. Let's get back to the interview. Yeah, people are very strange. They're very finicky in the music industry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've noticed that's what I learned to be swinging on your dick.
Speaker 2: And then like nine months later they're they're like, wait, what you want to answer a call?
Speaker 3: Will you again? Yeah? It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 3: There's just so much clout chasing, especially at that time. You know, that's when Cloud was just so used.
Speaker 1: A lot of clout chase was going on, and I'm just like, I'm not into this clout shore, Like, I'm just a Are you staying in La No? No, I'm still bad. I'm still in home in Toronto. I was living in La right before COVID and the COVID here.
Speaker 3: I said, you know what, I got free healthcare. My family is there.
Speaker 1: Let me just go over and take advantage of.
Speaker 3: How's the free healthcare work? You just you just go in? Yeah, you gotta go to health card.
Speaker 1: I want you get the health card done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, free healthcare. So like things you gotta pay for, but but like, what what's free everything?
Speaker 1: But I mean, you're going to see the doctor is free.
Speaker 3: Let's say you got to get you blow out your a cl playing football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I mean, I know, everything's I mean, yeah, I'm pretty sure's free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything's free.
Speaker 1: Surgery should be.
Speaker 3: Crazy, yeah, I mean, but taxes is crazy, right.
Speaker 1: Taxes is where I feel.
Speaker 3: How much you're paying taxes? Was it however? Er point one three percent? Is it the same? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The point?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is it half? Oh that's a sales tax? Oh my yeah, I know, but like your income tax like a lot? Is it it half? Is it more than l A No no, no, no no no no no no no no no, because LA is fucked No, it's not like that. No no no, it's not like that. So you don't pay as much. Man, LA.
Speaker 2: Taxes is different, bro, it's fucking crazy. We don't even get free out care. Yeah, we got to dodge fucking fed off, smoking, homeless people on the streets.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 2: Man is a wild I feel it for a man. Everybody's getting robbed out here and ship it's crazy. It's crazy, man, Jesus kind of everywhere. Everyone should move to Canada.
Speaker 3: Listen there. If you can get robbed too in Canada, don't get it twisted, right, but but you know, can you defend yourself in Canada? No? Oh, you can't have a gun out there.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about the Trudeau guy? A lot of people don't seem to like him, are.
Speaker 3: You everybody has mixed the most? Do you like him? I mean, I like everybody, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But it's all it's politics, it's politics.
Speaker 3: I don't know much about him. I just know that a lot of people I know think he's fucking everybody everybody has.
Speaker 1: There's people like him, these people don't like you know, it's almost like, you know, I feel like when Trump was in office, there's people who like them as people who don't like him. Right, well, Trump is the maniac psychopath politics, boy politics.
Speaker 2: Our president now is a zombie. So it's like pick your poison, right about the orange psychopath?
Speaker 3: Or you want to pick half dead?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Do you see Duane Johnson? They wanted him, somebody wanted him to run for officers something. I vote for the Rock right now? Yeah? Yeah, I mean I would too. Yeah. Yeah, I'm not going to I'm not American, but I will. Are you wrestling fans?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man? What w W was Smack the greatest wrestlers ever come from?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Edton? You know I didn't know that growing up though.
Speaker 1: I'm just hard. All yeah, I actually don't I met I met, I met uh all right, yeah, yeah I met his son. I was with his son just but uh the last one of the souls in Calgary or when I can't remember.
Speaker 3: It was Calgary and there from Calgary. Yeah yeah, yeah, yah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: It was very dope, good people.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Crispin Wall was from I know he was Canadian.
Speaker 1: He's even I think he's from I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Man the Canadian murderer.
Speaker 1: That sad story, dog, Yeah, super sat sad story. Man.
Speaker 3: I just killed his whole family. I was young.
Speaker 1: I didn't know about that story. I just watched that story recently and I learned about it.
Speaker 3: It was very Delroyd's crazy story. Man, crazy man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's dope. I need to go to Cannon and just get some free healthcare. Could I go out there for like two months if I need some major ship then the.
Speaker 3: Health No, No, you gotta you gotta you gotta gotta be a citizen and dog, so you gotta you gotta be a citizen, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta be assistant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, I figure that out. Go up to Vancouver, smoke some weed with Nard War surgery. That's where he's from.
Speaker 3: Right Yeah. Yeah, have you ever made dude?
Speaker 1: Dude totally the other side of the country, I mean out, yeah, but I love Vancouver, but I never met him yet.
Speaker 3: He's I was crazy, That's the crazy thing. I met him like five times. Every time you just saying out about that, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've literally met him four or five times. Sweetest guy. He's got the worst bo I've ever spelled him. He's a right I told him. I said, you're ripe, aren't you. It's a ripe ass fucking dude right there. Man.
Speaker 3: I don't think he has time to shower. He's too busy doing research. You know, sav my boy is doing research the whole time. You don't have time to shower.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That motherfucker's too busy, like on the dark web trying to find out something about it here. Oh man, he says, you interview soon. Yeah I do, man, I'm give you some tips. I got it.
Speaker 1: I need to come with my skin skincare team.
Speaker 3: But he's niggas, man.
Speaker 1: I need it, get it going, get it popping. Uh.
Speaker 3: How much are you finished with this new album? Half?
Speaker 1: I would say about half a little bit more you're working on the road or not. Yeah, I'm working on the road. Yeah, yeah, yeah, always I love working on the road.
Speaker 2: So any is there anybody who you who have come out in the last like five or six years that you would consider like a newer artist that you would love to work with it.
Speaker 3: You're just a fan of first player that came to mind be a so fire man.
Speaker 1: Yeah bo when I when she started popping out, taking her taking her her music a lot.
Speaker 3: She's so fucking fire. She's super fire and she's like the coolest chick ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Never met her yet, Yeah, but she's sweet. Yeah, she's cool.
Speaker 3: She's from Boston. Yeah, sorry, yeah east Side. Well I mean yeah, you know he's been to Boston.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love Boston. I love Boston. They got good food there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of like, uh, you know, dusty white women there.
Speaker 1: I actually I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: I run a lot of latinas.
Speaker 2: There are, like especially a lot of Puerto Rican chicks and Lawrence Lawrence, Massachusetts Lawrence, which is very specific. It's either bad, bad Latin women or chicks that sound like ted the Teddy Bear movie. You are something else, though, every every white chicken Boston sounds like they've smoked for thirty years.
Speaker 3: We'll be talking about with that accent.
Speaker 1: Fucking Tom Brady, fucking I want to hear it. I've never heard of Boston.
Speaker 3: Let's get into Uber.
Speaker 1: I would love to hear about.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of all.
Speaker 2: You were one day, Yeah, you have a groupie, and then as soon as she opens her mouth, she'll become unattractive to you, like, oh ship, she'd be like.
Speaker 3: God, damn have you have you ever hit without accent?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: You couldn't do it it.
Speaker 3: Lots of cap Cape Verdian women over there, though, what Cape Verdian women from?
Speaker 2: Oh? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Damn really random, super fire random. All right, So the tours going down right now? People? How many dates left? Oh, I'm about five five or so, all right, so go get some tickets.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The album came out in July August August, July.
Speaker 2: Yeah, July Le's forty album right at the end of July. You're not gonna make everybody wait for new music like last time.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm working on it right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I got a EP. Yeah, I got an EP and album. So I'm trust me, I'm doubling up what's dropping first. I'm gonna talk EP first this year, not this year, then definitely beginning of next year.
Speaker 3: You got a lot of music coming, yeah, man, lots of music, so they're not going to miss Roy.
Speaker 2: Woods Man, Roy Woods, appreciate you pulling up, brother, Thank you, yes, sir, steal fuck you.
Speaker 3: Man, polite you yo. We're wrapping up an intervie you man.
Speaker 2: Of course, we want to shout out to our family at Hardean, Baby Hardean, Las Vegas, celebrating their seventh birthday this month, So happy birthday to Hardan. I want to give a shout out to the whole family over there. When you're in Las Vegas, you got to pull up to Hardien, tell them that the Bootleg Camp podcast says you, they're gonna take care of you. It is the craziest selection of premium cannabis in the country, all under one roof. You walk in and it's just a five beautiful bud tenders, amazing smoke. Just the illis merch. You know what I'm saying. Hey, it's right in Las Vegas, right in Sin City. So you land in Vegas, you about to go gamble with your boys. You get into that cab, you say, take me to Hardean. They're gonna know exactly where to take you, all right, shout out to Hardean, go follow them Harden Underscore Las Vegas, or go to the website Hardinlasvegas dot com