Speaker 1: Reality with the King is hosted by me, Carlos King.
Speaker 2: I'm an executive producer who have produced some of your favorite shows from the Real Housewives in Atlanta, New Jersey and my own creation, The Love and Marriage Franchise and Bell Collective. Every episode we recap reality television from the Real Housewives Franchise to The Bachelor or Selling Sunset, in addition to celebrity guests, whether in the unscripted space or scripted as well. Hey, ray Drops, of today's episode of Reality with the King, I am back to my girl, Jasmany Henley Brown and today no, we are not discussing anything related to the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 1: It did not air on.
Speaker 2: Sunday night because apparently, I'm gonna know if they call black folks, We're gonna be at home and at another cookout. But man, if we rather cookout waiting because a lot of householves right. But nonetheless, I'm happy to be able to bring Jason back because rain Drops Love Island is literally the talk of the town, and if you have any sort of presence on social media, it dominates the timeline to the point I love seeing the means of like now, wait a minute, I know love Ali and that good to war. Y'all talk about this shit every damn day, and then somebody said it comes ont every damn day except on Wednesday. So nonetheless, I am giving my rain Drops, who may not be familiar with Love Island, a quick crash course on the show. But we're also going to talk about the latest developments that have occurred overnight with fan favorite Sierra or Tega.
Speaker 1: But rain Drops give a warm welcome for y'all fame and she's mine too. Jasmine and Lee Brown.
Speaker 3: Hello, my friend, and hello rain Jobs.
Speaker 4: I've missed I've missed you all. I have missed you. I love talking to you about TV. It's one of my favorite things.
Speaker 1: Now listen, I love talking to you in general.
Speaker 2: But girlfriend, we have to talk about Love Island.
Speaker 1: I wasn't capping as a young kids say.
Speaker 4: Right because you're on your y n stuff. I saw you doing the TikTok trends. The girls and the boys are in the comments like oh Carlos.
Speaker 3: I'm like now.
Speaker 5: Now, I don't my ladies, who would have thought we're a tak top or target and a'll fit It would call so much start.
Speaker 4: It was a tank top. The beard to fitted the chain. It's given rapper. It is giving rapper.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm my why in era, but today I am in my Love Island era because Jazz. Maybe before we get into the latest development of what occurred with multiple people not multiple, but a couple of people being removed from the show due to some racist remarks tweet social media stuff that have been uncovered. I do want you to give the rain drops a very quick crash course on Love Island that is hosted right hosted by Badda Pump Real star Arehanna Maddox.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Love Island. Now, this is my first season watching Love Island. I'm a new Love Islander this season. But it's like part dating show, part social experiment, part competition show. And it takes i mean, like the most beautiful twenty somethings that you can find. Put them, they send them to Fiji, put them in this villa together, and then they just get to date each other and they go through like a series of like coupling up and then they can recouple. They have like the world's grossest challenges or they do stuff like spit milk into each other's mouths and they have to kiss on everybody. Yeah, it's it's raunchy. Apparently the challenges have been getting freaky or in freak here each season, so this, you know, season seven is likely the most freaked out season they've had yet. But yeah, so they're on this this their mfigi in this villa and they get to date each other. And the whole goal of Love Island though, is to find love. Now, there is a one hundred thousand dollars prize that you can also win, so some couples have been said to go on there just so they can scam and try to win the money, but the idea is too and to find love. And there have been some successful couple Season six, most notably have well three successful couples of winners Serena and Cordel, Janay and Kenney, and also Leah and Miguel. They all met and were coupled on season six and they are all still together to this day. So people do genuinely find love and a lot of fame. And so that leads us into you know, season seven, which is the most viewed season. I think the statistic is like forty percent increase in new viewership from last so like, you know, more people are watching now than ever, and it is partly because of the success of season six and how many great couples came out of that and how famous the couples and the people who like didn't end up coupled up or when they got so famous for being on Love Island. So yeah, season seven is where we are and.
Speaker 1: No, no, you did a fantastic job.
Speaker 2: And what I've also learned is that there's a few castmates whose Instagram following, for the first time in the history of the show.
Speaker 1: Have a mask more than a million.
Speaker 2: Somebody just reached two million followers, okay on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she just reached two million, and she's one of She's one of the most controversial cast members of the season because she was coupled up with this guy, the you know, the hottest guy in the villa. She was coupled up with him at first and very overbearing, like wanted to close off with him, and she America recoupled him because they saw how like overbearing and toxic she was, and America recoupled him with somebody else. She crashed out. It was like a whole thing. She was calling the boy everything but a child of God. And then he ends up being betrayed by his friends in the villa and they voted him out and let her say so, she's controversial because half of the audience is like, she should have been sent home, like production should have sent her home because of her like verbal abuse of this guy Jeremiah. But there's another half caught the hood of Stands that people some people call them the hood rats, they call them the hood rats, but the hood of Stands are like, no, that's my queen, Like she deserves a crash out, Like the girl is going through she's going through a lot, she has a baby. It's a whole yeah, yeah, but I will, you know, beautiful young lady, she's twenty four years old. I did not agree at all with her treatment of Jeremiah or her treatment of any of the bombshells when they came in. She does seem to be very moneyulative in selfish. But she's twenty four years old, and she had her child when she was like nineteen, So I think, on top of her being young, there's some arrested development that happened. If you have a baby at nineteen, you have to you know, your life changes forever. And so I think she just stuck in like, you know, a younger mindset and then being twenty four, like who doesn't have some of their worst moments in their twenties, Like, so where I want to you know, drag her also am like as a woman in her thirties, I've crashed out on multiple occasions and luckily they were not blasted for the entire world to see.
Speaker 2: So go me, go jazz and go to the Hoodahstans and also the hood rats.
Speaker 1: I'm here for all of it.
Speaker 2: So one of the things that I do want to talk to you about is you mentioned how America voted for somebody to be recoupled, so the audience gets to vote for who gets to be in the relationship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the audience has some say. So we don't vote every episode, but there are times when polls open up. You have to download the Love Island Vote. You have to register to vote in the Love Island app. Yes, yeah, and so ever so often we will get a chance to vote. So sometimes you'll vote for your favorite couple or just recently, we have to vote for our favorite islander, so like our favorite girl and our favorite boy in the case of Jeremiah and Hood Up three Bombshells came in and America got a chance to vote for who the Bombshells could be coupled up with. So the female bomb show was Iris. America voted for her to be coupled up with Jeremiah because we all wanted him away from Hood. And I'll tell you, Carlos, that was one of the times when America was the most united because I don't think I knew a person that did not vote for Iris to be coupled with Jeremiah.
Speaker 3: And then Jalen and Orlandria were coupled up together.
Speaker 4: Gosh and Pepe and Hannah were voted to be coupled up together. So that's how that went. But we don't we don't vote every episode, but when we do vote, we rock the vote.
Speaker 3: We rocked the vote.
Speaker 1: All right, rock the vote. I've heard that since back in the elocution.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we we got to talk about these most recent episodes. So one of the things that happened last night. So I had a great holiday weekend. I'm on the plane headed back to my resident residents, and it was breaking news that Love Island, Sierra Ortega makes shocking exit for personal reasons as passed racial slurs resurface. This happened Sunday, July sixth, where the narrator ian is a Sterling really announced during episode thirty that Sierra has slept the Peacock's show due to a person no situation, therefore leaving contestant Nick single Jazz what happened to this situation? Because I have been hearing in addition to this particular exit, there has been I believe, I believe one or two prior to this for some racial slurs that happened uncovered through a deep social media die from the fans.
Speaker 4: Yes, So in order to talk about Sierra, let's back up to the first islander this season who was actually sent home for racially insensitive comments. Ulyssa was one of the OG. So the people that come into the villa on the first day are considered the OG. So Ulyssa is considered an OG islander.
Speaker 3: And I want to.
Speaker 4: Say it was like episode one or two, very early on in the season, some clips from a podcast that she went on resurface of her saying the N word. Ulyssa is Cuban from Miami and has no business saying the N word, And it was like, not one of those things. There was like a one time thing a long time ago. These are like recent clips, and there were multiple clips of her saying the inWORD, so you can tell that this is just a word that's in her daily lexicon, right, And so immediately people are like, no, so they snatched this Ulyssa up out of the villa. I think she was only in her couple maybe one, like I said, one episode, we get to yeah, we get to like episode two, and she's gone, and it's kind of the same deal. Ulyssa has left the villa and everybody knew it was because of those racially insensitive comments. So then fast forward, mind you, like you said, this is episode thirty of a show that comes on every single day except for Wednesday and then on Saturday's day air after some which is like a recap of everything that's gone on so far. So we're getting five episodes of the show. We're on episode thirty. In Sierra or Tega, she was one of the first bomb shows that came in, and she coupled up with Nick right away, so they were a long standing couple in the villa and they were the first couple to close off and on Love Island, When you close off, that means that you are no longer exploring any other connection, so like you are not trying to find love with anybody else. This is your person that you want to go to the end with and hopefully win the one hundred thousand dollars with. She was coupled up with Nick. They were the first couple to close off, and then all of a sudden, these an Instagram story of her resurface from I want to say twenty twenty three. She was going to get some botox procedures and she was talking about wanting to get them in her eyes because her eyes look seaword, which is, you know, a derogatory term that people use to talk about Asian people. And people were obviously upset about that, right, and so they're like, hey, if you kick you list so off of the show for saying the N word, you guys need to kick Sierra off. And I think there was you know, I don't want to speak for producers or for production, but I think they were kind of scrambling with what to do because we're so close to the finale. The finale air comes on on the thirteenth, I think, so we're very close to the Love Island finale this. Yeah, so, and I'll check in a second to make sure I'm being truthful with that, but yes, so I'm sure they were scrambling. But then another Instagram post resurfaces of her from years ago when she said it again, and so they are like, same, exactly the same exact slur she said it again. Yeah, and so I think at that point there there was no way to explain it. They had they had to get her off. And so when we come into this episode that just aired, we see Sierra literally in the morning, so the girls are, we see her in bed with Nick, the girls are getting ready, and then the next scene, Sierra has left the villa due to personal reasons and now Nick, her couple is. You know, they're asking him how he's feeling. He's sad, but you know, in true Love Island fashion, honey, they were sad for about five minutes and then that next scene, boom, there we go back to normal.
Speaker 3: Everybody's just back.
Speaker 4: He coupled up with with Sierra's friend Landria, which people have been shipping Nicolandria for you know, this entire time. So they are finally getting the Nicolandria story that they were hoping for It's so messy, Carlos that I am like, I can't believe you weren't watching this. It's twenty year old mess, twenty something year old mess. But it is so chaotic and entertaining.
Speaker 2: This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 1: No. And that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I have a big case of fomo because there's nothing. First of all, jazz and I like to where this is a couple of shows that it.
Speaker 1: Used to be, like, are you watching this? I'm like no. She's like, I can't be the only one that isn't watching something.
Speaker 2: I'll watch it first and I'll tell you it's good because we always want to be at the epicenter of our culture.
Speaker 1: And make no mistake about it.
Speaker 2: My my bar who is a heterosexual black man, watches Love Island. He's cutting hair. He's obsessed with it. A lot of my friends are obsessed with it, and I really need to get on the Love Island train. But that's why I'm happy you're educating us. For those who happen to watch to watch. So I'm gonna start watching next.
Speaker 1: Season for sure. And you're all right.
Speaker 2: The finale does air this Sunday, July thirteenth, so it's gonna be a freaking doozy.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: What has occurred is Sierra's parents Jazz, release a statement moments after she was relieved of her services shut off to Shawnnie O'Neill. So here we go. The stateman rees at Sierra's parents. This has been one of the most painful weeks of our lives. We've seen the post, the headlines.
Speaker 1: The hurt and the hate.
Speaker 2: Now, while Sierra hasn't seen any of it yet because Jazz they have.
Speaker 1: Their phones and social media. All that's confiscated, so they don't get this change to see anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it reads and while Sierra hasn't seen any of it yet, we have, and so have the people who love her.
Speaker 1: We're not here to justify or ignore what's surface.
Speaker 2: We understand why people are upset, and we know accountability matters, but what's happening online right now has gone far beyond that. The threats, the pro messages, the attacks of her family, her friends, even her supporters.
Speaker 1: It's heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: It's uncalled for, and no one deserves that kind of hate, no matter what mistakes they've made. The statement goes on and on and on, but in the end it goes we're asking for compassion for patients, for basic human decency, not just for her, but for everyone caught in the middle of this. Thank you to those who continue to show love even when it's not easy. So one thing we know about fandom. You and I have talked about this on my podcast. The fandom of like the Drag Race fans, the Housewives fans.
Speaker 1: The Love and Marriage Huntsville fans, Starlingue. We know that.
Speaker 2: These are fans that are like very much outspoken on social media.
Speaker 1: You're on social media as well. You watch the show.
Speaker 2: What kind of things have you been seeing about Sierra to where the parents felt the need to release this statement as Jasmine shaking her head.
Speaker 4: Gosh, because it's been brutal, Carlos, I mean this season as a whole. A lot of og Love Island fans have been saying that they hate that there are so many new viewers, because they said that the new viewers are effectively ruining the show.
Speaker 3: When everything was.
Speaker 4: Going on with Hooda and Jeremiah, people were calling cps on Hoodah. Now I haven't like confirmed.
Speaker 1: Right Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, this is what I've heard via like multiple tiktoks. People were saying that people were calling cps on Hoodah. They found her child's father, they found photos of her child, and they Peacock had to put a statement or you know, on the screen ahead of an episode like hey, we know you love our Islanders and we know you love watching the show, but please be kind. Like they had to like put out a public statement to ask people to stop cyberbullying these people. A couple of episodes after that, Shelley and Orlandria, who are two of the black women on the Love Island cast, they had, you know, two episodes where they were kind of displaying some behavior that wasn't so kosher and the audience flipped on them, and then they were going to their social media pages and like leaving hateful comments and like racist comments and so yes with Sea Era when they go to Love Island, like you mentioned, everybody is like locked away, so they are completely cut off from the outside world. They don't know what's happening politically, they don't know anything right, they don't have any cell phones, they don't even have clocks in the villa, so they don't even know what time of day it is. Yes, So they are completely shut off from everything, and so they have they're called handlers, which are like family and friends who will run their social media account. And Sierra's social media was actually doing very well, like her handler was her friend. I want to say her name is MJ running Sierra's account. She was doing such a good job, she got a feature in like Cosmo magazine to just talk about running the social media account of somebody in Love Island. All of this stuff starts to come out. MJ releases a statement saying she is distancing herself from Sierra and no longer will be running her social accounts. Sierra had another friend named Johnny, who was a former Love Island contestant who was also very supportive of her. Johnny also came out and says she's distancing herself from Sierra. And the backlash, like that really stoked the flame of the backlash because people were already upset, like wow, that was racist. But it's like when your closest friends come out and they distance themselves from you, it makes it lets know that like it's it's like open season on you, right, Like they can start going hard and So Sierra is a Mexican if I'm not mistaken, and she might be mixed, but I know a part of her hair it's Mexican.
Speaker 3: I've heard that people are trying to.
Speaker 4: Call ice on her parents because of this. Yeah, so it's become quite frankly disgusting. Like I'm all for holding people accountable, but I also think like there is a way that we can talk to people and have them learn from their mistakes.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think people are irredeemable, even you Lissa, who said the ND word me as a black person, I don't think she deserves death threats. It's a teachable moment, like, hey, you should not be saying that word. It's not okay. Yeah, you should be you should not be on a show like Leviolance because you shouldn't be rewarded. But you don't deserve death threats. And it's the same with Sierra. And I'm certainly you know, I don't want to speak for Asian Americans with this slur, but I assume they would feel the same way. Like I don't like that she said it. She should have been removed from the villa, but she doesn't deserve that hate that she is receiving, like people are telling her to herself, like just completely terrible and it's gone too far. And that's what you know what I mean? Like stand culture on the internet has reached a level where I'm just like, what what are we going to do about it? Because people should not, Like she's gonna come out of this villa, open her phone and all she's gonna see is a barrage of hate and like threats and people threatening her parents, and it's like, where who are we as a people that this is how we treat people who just need to be held accountable, Yes, but they also need the space to be able to learn from their mistakes and then move on.
Speaker 1: Oh I could not agree more.
Speaker 2: Listen, stand culture has gone way too far, gone way too far. It's one thing to have an opinion happen, It's one thing to stand somebody who you love.
Speaker 1: Fine. What irritates me about.
Speaker 2: Where things are going, I'm so glad you brought that up, Jasmine, is the fact.
Speaker 1: That no one is holding.
Speaker 2: The stand culture accountable to the point where they need to be removed off of social media. When they try to remove people from the jobs. Again, I'm not hear to judge anybody. Only God can judge you. You can say something is wrong, but at the end of the day, I agree with Jazz. Nobody is deserving of a death threat to the point where it's based upon something that, yes, was when thousand percent wrong and they should be called off of being wrong. I personal believe everything is a teachable moment if someone wants to understand and be taught. You can't help everybody, You can't teach everybody, you can't redeem everybody. However, I do think offer somebody the chance, and if they choose to reject it, the mess on them. But under no regard should a death threat, calling ice on someone's parents all because somebody has chosen to sign up to a reality show for your entertainment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it, right, she She's just a character on a reality show.
Speaker 3: That's it. She's not like.
Speaker 4: We don't have ownership of these people, and we certainly don't have the right to be like their judge or jury to that degree.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's it's really it's really unfortunate.
Speaker 4: And I do want to say, though I did see something, I want to be very clear with this. I have not had time to like verify this to see if this was like an actual screenshot. But I did see screenshots on TikTok from someone who said.
Speaker 3: Like they did.
Speaker 4: Someone did like message her and when she when she posted the Instagram story, someone did send her a message and say, oh my gosh, that's derogatory and like send her the definition of that word. And she said, oh, that's not the way that I'm I'm using it, so it's okay or something like that. Don't I want to don't want to miss quote. So it looks like there was an attempt to educate her on the word. But you know, even even with that, I think what she was trying to say is like, oh, I'm not using it in a derogatory like I'm not calling someone that word. I'm just using it to describe. But you're still using it to describe like a negative feature on your face, and so it is it's still derogatory, right, whether you mean it or not. But so I did see that, but again I don't want to. I have not verified if those are actual screenshots. You know, with AI and everything, I'm starting to question everything.
Speaker 3: I'm like, are you Carlos right now?
Speaker 1: Am I really talking to you.
Speaker 4: Let memchild, right, So yeah, so it does. There does look like there was an attempt to educate her. But even with that, it's like there's still a line in that line has been crossed now sending her death threats, threatening to call ice on her, her parents, And it's like we when you are deciding to hold somebody accountable on that level, you are effectively becoming what you're trying to condemn them for. When you're sending somebody a death threat, you're no better than them, making a calling using a racial slur. When you're threatening to call ice on someone, you are no better than them using a racial slur. So it's like you become exactly what you're trying to exterminate. And I don't it's kind of productive.
Speaker 2: I mean, call her chef ard because she's cooking jasmine. I obviously could not agree more. When you're trying to hold someone accountable for the bad things they've done, and again I get that, However, you sending death threats, you stalking somebody, you bullying them, you're no different, And in some cases it could actually deem as worse because sometimes what you guys are doing is criminal. It is criminal to stalk somebody. It is criminal to threaten harm on somebody, Okay, so you're actually worse than them by doing those things.
Speaker 1: That isn't safe.
Speaker 2: Again, have an opinion all of them reading them for Phil, I love a shady Reid make me huh. I don't care about that, but I am concerned about her mental health moving forward. And like Jack said, if it is verified that Sierra allegedly did receive a message saying hey, by the way, that word that you're using is is not okay.
Speaker 1: These are the reasons why it's not okay.
Speaker 2: And if Sierra decided to still proceed with it and not be educated, then look that is on her and let the chips fall where they may be. But at the end of the day, that doesn't deserve you calling ice on her parents, and it does not deserve her receiving.
Speaker 1: A death threat.
Speaker 2: Don't support her, don't unfollow her, and and move on with your life.
Speaker 1: I agree, that's it.
Speaker 4: The black button exists for a reason like there are I'm not a fan of hood of this season right for the for the reasons that I mentioned to you. But if I see something come across my timeline or my for you page about hood. Uh, I'm not going to like make a comment about her or like talk badly about her.
Speaker 3: You know what I do, I just scroll up.
Speaker 4: If something comes across my you know, on my phone that I don't want to see, I just scroll up and if I and if I really don't like it, I just block it. Like it's so easy to do that versus like engaging in this just like terrible stand culture.
Speaker 3: It's it's awful.
Speaker 4: But I do say to people, I think stand culture has gotten to this level because we haven't, because we're giving it a lot of light. These people who are these like rabbit fans, they just want attention. When you starve someone of attention, they will go away. So I say, we need to stop, like, you know, making writing things pieces, doing videos about you know, people who are going too far. Just ignore them and then they will see that they're not getting any attention and they'll they'll stop eventually.
Speaker 3: You gotta treat them like like a bad kid.
Speaker 1: Really, no, I grip with that.
Speaker 2: That's actually a really good idea because social media is all about engagement, and the more you promote the hate, the more the person on the receiving end fields promoted. To keep doing it, They're getting something out of it. There's a satisfaction there. But Jazz is right, if you ignore it, it's more like when an accnscious says, follow the money, follow the trend you have to follow.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: These people are following what's working for them. So if you engage it, they feel rewarded for it. So, Jazz, we do have up to I think six more couples who are left on Love Island USA Season seven. Quickly, Jazz breakdown these couples to me. Let's start with Ace and Shelley.
Speaker 4: Okay, Ason Shelley kind of an og couple, right. Ace was like a content creator. If you've ever seen like a guy teaching these dudes in Pakistan how to dance on TikTok, that was Ace and like so he already had like a decent following coming into the villa. Shelley one of the most beautiful women. I'm sure you can see her photo. The girl is a gore Gina. Okay, so they got into the villa. The story with them was Ace walks in, Shelley goes, oh my gosh, I met him before. So their lore is that they met at a club in New York and they exchange numbers, but Shelley lives in New York, Ace lives in LA. They were like, it's long distance, it's not gonna work, so they decided not to do it, and so allegedly the next time they see each other is when Ace walks into the villa. Now, offline, people are saying Ace and Shelley were a couple and they both came on this show when I mentioned scammers. They have the number one allegation of being scammers because people are like, no, they knew each other before this, They were like following each other. So they come into the villa. They couple up on the first night. But what happens with the first couple up is the girl you Alyssa that I just mentioned. She had the option to steal a guy from one of the other girls because she was the last one to choose her guy. She stole Ace from Shelley. So Shelley ended up having to couple up with this guy Austin, and then Ace. He was coupled with Elyssa until you Lissa was plucked out of the villa and then he was single. So then they kind of did this will they want they she was in another couple with another guy. Another bombshell comes in. They do a recoupling ceremony. He chooses to couple with the bombshell, leaving Shelley with her other couple that she kind of didn't really want to be in, but they made it work eventually. Fast forward, there was another recoupling. They choose each other. So they've been in a couple ever since. But they've been one of the couples in the house that everybody kind of knew would be together even when they weren't in official couples. So that's them an og couple, and they do have a I would say they have a strong chance of winning, however, because people think their scammers, and because Ace isn't really like a fan favorite anymore.
Speaker 3: I either gorgeous.
Speaker 1: The cheek bowls him or her. Oh she's gorgeous too, but actions is a looker.
Speaker 3: He was like, oh no, it is like that nineties.
Speaker 4: It's got that nineties fine, like Nelly, you know what I mean, Like early like.
Speaker 1: What's the actor day Jazz from Juice and Girlfriends. He was Maya's Girl.
Speaker 6: Maya's Okay, no no, no, that was Booth was on girl let me find on he was Jabari's daddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my god, way, Khalil little.
Speaker 2: Came right gore like that nineties red ball.
Speaker 3: Carlos.
Speaker 4: Why did you have to remind me of Khalil? Oh the dreams I used to have. That's a black king right.
Speaker 5: Now, kaya No.
Speaker 4: And the girls by the way on Love Island, they keep doing this. Baby, that's wrong.
Speaker 2: It's this okay wait wait, it's index and pinky right, I mean it's index and thumb.
Speaker 3: I thought it was this.
Speaker 1: Okay, No one of my brain.
Speaker 2: Drops rain drops, y'all can't be steering me in the wrong direction. What of my rain drops, said Carlos, is indexing thumb? And I said, okay, because I was doing this. No.
Speaker 4: See I this feels more natural, and I feel like and correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm not. This is the gaze. I thought the gays were doing this.
Speaker 1: Honey, I am the gay and I that's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If that feels natural to you, what it is?
Speaker 1: I know this, let's put its natural.
Speaker 3: I like, yeah, this this feels fraudulent to me. This feels very okay.
Speaker 2: So rain drops, tell me if it's middle finger and thumb or is it index and thumb?
Speaker 1: Let us on the comments. Okay, but no I'm not being wrong.
Speaker 3: Somebody's I ain't got it's picking your thumb.
Speaker 1: Colled clock it Okay, Ace is nineties? Fine, all right, let us break down. Amaya and Brian.
Speaker 3: Amaya and Brian. So, Brian's a new guy.
Speaker 4: He is a COSA boy. So there is a time in this show when they break off. The girls go to one place, the guys go to one place. So in this season, the guys stayed at the villa and the girls go to a place called Cassa Moore, which is effectively another villa.
Speaker 3: They get a.
Speaker 4: Whole new batch niggas, and then the guys get a whole and then the guys get a whole new batch of girls. So Brian was a Casa boy and he came in, and he was originally coupled up with Andriana, who was the bomb show of the bombs I know you heard of miss Andina the baddest, So he was originally coupled with that kind of fizzle out. Amaya Papayas she has had such a rollercoaster. She came in as a bombshell. She originally liked Jeremiah, but hood of was going to her in her sleep, so she decided to back off Jeremiah. Then she was coupled up with Ace, and Ace like chose her to couple up and then immediately started nagging her and like, I'm gonna set some boundaries. Don't call me babe, I don't like touching, like just made her life a living hell, right, and so she she was going through it. After Ace, she was coupled up with Austin. Then Austin decided he didn't like her, so like, at this point, everybody in America is like, what, Amaya is so sweet, She's so nice. Why aren't these guys seeing it for her? So when they go to Cassap, she ends up coupling up with Zach, and Zach seems like a guy that's gonna like her. And then they get to this challenge called the Standown Business Challenge. Ace and Austin both decide to attack Amaya, and then Zach joins them in kind of attacking her makes the girl cry all of this, and so Brian is the only man that stood up for her in the standow Business Challenge and he's like, y'all are saying she moves too fast. But when you grow up in a Hispanic household, she's Dominican, Brian's Dominican. He's like, when you grow up in a Hispanic household, we call each other babe and mi amore and all that that's.
Speaker 3: Normal for us.
Speaker 4: And so everybody's like, yes, Brian, stand up for a Maya Papaya. So then the next three coupling, a Maya chooses Brian, and now they are the couple to be really child because America is like, we don't care if Amaya is coupled up with adem beanback in the villa. She's winning that one hundred k, and so Brian might have a free ride to fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Is he genuine?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: The public seems to think so, but you know how I watch TV, Carlos, I'm like, I got my good eye on you. Brian.
Speaker 3: I don't really know.
Speaker 4: But he did defend her before we found before she found out that she was America's favorite, So it seems genuine in that regard that he defended her just because just for the sake of defending her. But I don't know if he's actually one hundred percent into a Maya Papaya, but she's a sweet girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get it too.
Speaker 2: Chris and Hudda Hoda.
Speaker 4: She say Hooded should have could have hood A. Yeah, yes, Houda and the hood Rats. So I told you all about Hooda. She had a very rocky start. Chris was also a Costa boy. When they went to Cossa Amore. He was originally feeling Shelley, like he really wanted to apply the pressure with Shelley. But they get back to the villa and he sees Shelley is all about A. So he and Hooda they were in a couple. He decides to focus all of his efforts onto hood A, and they're making some progress. I don't think they're strong enough to win it, but Houda has an allegiance of fans that are like, we're team Hooded no matter what, Like she could stab everybody in the villa and we're just gonna say it's because she was p and messing right, Like they are like team Hooda down. So I personally don't see it for them, but there's a you know, a group of people that are like, yeah, we want her to and you know, Chris is just kind of there.
Speaker 3: They do make like a cute couple. He's an overtime.
Speaker 4: Too, so I didn't think, well, he walked into the cost so I was like nah, But then as he started talking more, I was like, no, he is very cute and he's six' eight so the girls are really into. That apparently he's a big he's a bigg he's a mom. Star, yeah so, oh don't get any.
Speaker 3: Idea look look at you looking, up.
Speaker 4: But, yeah that's that's hooded In. Chris so we'll we'll see how They i'm a little. NERVOUS i do think they are probably gonna be top. TWO i don't, KNOW i don't, KNOW i don't. KNOW i think it's gonna be a battle between her and the like A Maya papaya.
Speaker 3: Fans all.
Speaker 1: Right next we Got clark And.
Speaker 4: Taylor clark And, taylor So taylor was originally coupled up With. Alandria the body of the. Season, Okay alandria has a body THAT i would give my left kidney for and my left ye, okay the body is crazy beautiful left one BECAUSE i feel like it's less. NEEDED i feel like that's the ONE i could probably live.
Speaker 3: With olandria And.
Speaker 4: Taylor they were coupled. Up olandria is From, Alabama taylor is From. Oklahoma alandria has this fantasy of being with like a, countryman a. Cowboy taylor literally lives on like a, farm like his family is like in the rodeo. Business, Right So olandria was trying to make it work With. Taylor the thing With, taylor he was not attracted To. Landria and now if you See, olandrier you're going to, say how could you not be attracted different strokes for different, Folks, Right he wasn't attracted to. Her so he really wasn't applying pressure like that until a bomb show came in For. Landria taylor wanted to keep his spot on the, show so he applied a little bit of pressure and then when the bomb show, left he kind of went back to flatlining with. Her and so when the girls On picasa and The New Villa girls came, In taylor was given a choice Between coco And, clark two beautiful black. Women he initially Chose, coco but then he ended up coupled up With clark or spending some time With, clark and he decided he had a better connection With, clark and from there it's like he just fell in love With. Clark and, so, unfortunately Because orlandria was a fan, favorite and people think That taylor Led olandria On america Hates taylor and by proxy they Hate, clark and So clark has just been built a really bad. Hand but the gag is her And taylor actually make a very cute. Couple And taylor is a new man With. Clark, honey like he's planning, dates he's, kissing he's, affectionate all of the things that he wasn't With. Olandria he is a definition of if he wanted to he would because he is doing With, clark And clark is just.
Speaker 3: You, know princess.
Speaker 4: Treatment she's she's taking it all them, like, yeah this is how a man is supposed to treat. Me. Right there's a big blow up With taylor And landria at the at the end of the Stand On Business challenge and they were able to like write these anonymous notes to each, other but you could sign your.
Speaker 3: Name So landria Wrote taylor note and signed his.
Speaker 4: Name it was like you need to make up your mind and stop back in like a little, bit and he got another.
Speaker 3: Letter they went back.
Speaker 4: And, forth you, Know olandria had a slight little crash out about. Him he got another note that was, like you need to make up your. Mind he's, like y'all want me to CHOOSE i Choose, Clark and it was, LIKE i, mean we knew he was gonna Choose, clark but saying it like that in front of the whole, villa opening up the same mothering, wound, flame the same, womb and he he.
Speaker 3: Chooses, clark and now that's his. Couple paul, shot you know it? Is you know it. Is you know when he Chose delicious and she.
Speaker 4: You got you op it in the same mother good won't?
Speaker 1: FLAME i love? You so that's.
Speaker 3: That taylor And clackard.
Speaker 4: Together they have zero chance at, winning, though because they did like a vote where people voted them like the least genuine people the couple there they would at least want to go on vacation. With and it's all because they just Hate. Taylor but you, know if there were other couples THAT i liked, MORE i would vote For taylor And clark BECAUSE i think they are a really cute couple AND i actually could see them together in the real.
Speaker 3: World so that's.
Speaker 1: Them, okay, up thats is and is A Pepe.
Speaker 4: Pepe, Okay so both of their they both had the loves of their lives in the, villa and both of them went. Home So pepe was coupled up with this, Girl. Hannah hannah ended up she got voted off by the, girls very. Unceremonied there have been a lot of like, betraying like some betrayal going on with the. Votes, anyway the girls Vote hannah. Off pepe is devastated. Whatever iris was coupled up with his guy NAMED, tj and then in the last, CHALLENGE tj ended up being dumped from the villa. Too So iris And pepe literally just got together in this last, recoupling and they are kind of together out of, Convenience like both of the, people the people that they like the most are are not in the villa, anymore and SO i think they're just kind of gonna ride this out as like a friendship couple because on the outside they have two people that are waiting for. Them, now some people are saying that they want to vote For pepe Because pepe seems to be a. Gentleman he hasn't given a, lot but when they do show, him he is very respectful of the, ladies even if he's not in a couple with, them or if he has no romantic, Interest he's always like very gentle with the. Women and SO i think a lot of girls outside are seeing, that and they Like. PEPE i don't think they have a shot at, winning but you, know we'll see what. Happens Love island continues to shock me Because i'm shocked that hood it is still in my.
Speaker 2: Villa, Okay and last couple we have Is nick And, landria, who by the, Way landra is stunning so.
Speaker 3: Gorge that's the body of the. Season that's. Who that's the GIRL i was just telling you.
Speaker 4: ABOUT i, mean if A greek goddess was, painted it would be her like. Beautiful so Hashtag nicolandria that's this. Couple so all, season people on the outside have been Shipping nick In orlandria because in one of the earlier, Challenges nick Kissed alandria or was It landria Kissed.
Speaker 3: NICK i don't.
Speaker 4: Remember, Anyway nick was feeling. It so people In america are, like, oh we want to see this jungle fever like that that needs to, happen and so there's been a Hashtag nickolandria for most of the. Season when they went To, Casa nick And orlandria both got dumped off of the, villa but producers did some magic and ended up telling them they sent them to this garden day and tell them you can either couple up and go back to the villa or you can stay, single and then you both will. Leave and they're, like we're on a game. Show one hundred thousand dollars is on the. Line we both have people in the villa at that time that they, like we're just gonna couple. Up they couple, up they share one of the most passionate Kisses i've ever seen in my, life insul, ties and they're, Like, eh we're just gonna stay. Friends so they get back on the. Show they're with their respective. Couples LIKE i told, You taylor And landria. Implodes sierra is yanked from the. Villa So nick goes back To orlandria and he's, like, Hey i'm still feeling. You like he's like he's been on her though he's on her, body, like, well he got to kiss. Her he's, like WHEN i came into this, VILLA i Saw alandria that was one of the most beautiful Women i've ever seen in my. Life his family on the outside Stands, nicolandria like his mom wants him With. Olandria, yeah even though he was in a whole nother.
Speaker 1: Couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah so last last night when they coupled, up there's a video of his family like celebrating in their house that they are now finally like officially coupled up and seeming like they want to give it a real. Shot and SO i think they have a really high chance of winning, too because everybody on the, outside if you Search Nick, landria legions of people want them to.
Speaker 3: Know and so we'll see what.
Speaker 2: Happens WHEN i was, like you, know on on social media throughout the weeks the show has.
Speaker 1: Been On, ORLANDRIA i was like the number one.
Speaker 2: Person it took my algorithm that just kept popping up and people loving, them So.
Speaker 1: Jasmine last, thing.
Speaker 2: The winning couple gets a hundred thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 1: Prize is that the reward that they.
Speaker 4: Get, Yeah so this is where it's a little fuzzy for, me And i'm sure some one will like correct. THIS i saw in some cases like one person gets the money and they can choose to split it with the other. Person SO i really, Yeah i'm so fuzzy on, that and you, know that's my. BAD i actually didn't confirm that before getting on. Here probably should have looked. Up but, yeah there's one hundred thousand dollars on the, line and that's WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Am that's WHAT i know for.
Speaker 2: Sure and last, thing jazz who is Jazzmin Handley brown rooting for.
Speaker 4: A oh my, gosh it's. Hard it's almost like your presidential. Vote like should we talk about politics in the workplace because.
Speaker 3: They can get real. STICKY i don't, know, like, oh.
Speaker 2: Okay i'm using time because you know you AND i are. Journalist, Hey, portsicha so. Jazzmn you're. Right the cash product On Love, ISLAND usa is one hundred thousand. Dollars winning cup or receives the. Money it has the option to split it or for one person to keep it All. God in most, cases The winni couple has chosen to split the.
Speaker 4: Prize you're, Right, yeah, YEAH i will say If amaya, Wins, amaya listen to, me she's gonna she's not gonna see this because they can't see. Anything keep that hundred out one thousand dollars to. Yourself don't split it With. Brian Give, look you can give him ten and keep ninety. Thousand, okay you is my?
Speaker 3: Math?
Speaker 4: Right, Yes, amaya don't give them in half of that. Money do not give them in half of that. MONEY i don't know Who i'm voting, For. Carlos, honestly it's gonna be a. Split it's gonna be a game time Like. Buzzer buzzer is THE, nba, right like when they shoot the wall at the last. Year it's Gonna i'm gonna decide at the. Buzzer that's how it's gonna be for. Me BECAUSE i could go On nicolandria because at FIRST i wasn't feeling, it but they shared a laugh in last night's, episode AND i was, like that's a laugh that you only share with your.
Speaker 3: Consulmate SO i could Go, Nicolandria shelley And.
Speaker 4: Ace they've been THE og, couple AND i don't really care if they if they're, SCAMMING i don't give a damn get that, money, RIGHT i don't really care about. That so many people on reality tvb scamming. Anyway i'm so used to these people being. DISINGENUOUS i don't care at this, point just give them the. Money but you Know, Amaya, papaya she's. SWEET i don't.
Speaker 3: THINK i don't.
Speaker 4: Know taylor And clark they're not gonna, win so IF i vote for, them it's gonna be a wasted. Vote and Then iris And, pepe that's their their, friends their, friends they're they're just trying to get to THE nc get out the.
Speaker 3: Villains but they can go find their.
Speaker 4: People SO i don't know it's gonna come down to the like over these next. COUPLE i, KNOW i can tell You i'm not voting For hood And. Chris that's WHO i know for. Sure i'm not voting for.
Speaker 1: Them so not for. Them, Okay, NO i am rooting For ace And shelley.
Speaker 3: Because you Think ace is.
Speaker 5: Fine that's BUT i appreciate who said we are going to.
Speaker 1: Get this body about how so our? Children?
Speaker 3: Areture, okay it's one hundred thousand dollars on the. LINE i would do some strange things, TOO i get.
Speaker 2: It how you list how hilarious if they're, like we are going to rig the, system break, up get back together on this, show get this.
Speaker 1: Body it's on a.
Speaker 2: Family, hey that's that's the story to be, Told, JASMINE i can't thank your enough you. Have, really, GUYS i don't understand how this woman is able to retain so much information because the way off The dome she's able to give us so much pertinent details with each couple is. Fascinating it's a, gift and that's why you all need to subscribe to her YouTube channel and her TikTok and social Media. Jasmine tell my rain drops who are list sneak in and watching where they can find, you follow you and support your amaziness all over the YouTube, world TikTok, world and social media.
Speaker 3: World oh my, gosh thank you so. Much.
Speaker 4: Friend BEFORE i do, THAT i just want to say there's so much THAT i had to leave, out because this will be two. Hours IF i was telling you every detail of The lord and you know how we were just talking about, fandoms someone's gonna be in the. COMMENTS i she forgot to tell you. That, yes there's a lot THAT i left, out. Sweetie Just i'm thinking off the dome. Here i'm not looking at My Love Island, bible SO i don't have every, detail But, carlos you should definitely get into. It a, yes people can find. Me Jay Henley brown on all platforms and YouTube and interact with. Me one of my favorite things about creating content and talking ABOUT tv is really getting the chance THAT i talk to other people about their.
Speaker 3: Opinion so don't just follow.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 3: INTERACT i love to.
Speaker 2: Talk yeah, no she definitely interacts with her or with her fans and the, audience so please please do, That, Jasmine Hilly, Brown, Ladies, Jentleman gay and days and we will be back when the finale. Happens i'm gonna Break jasmin back so we could talk about ultimately who the winner was and then to see her thoughts on.
Speaker 1: That so thank You jazz once. Again i'll see you in the next.
Speaker 3: One, yes thank you so much for having. Me as.
Speaker 2: Always reality with The king is executive produced by Me Carlos, king produced By Lizzie, nimitz and a partnership with.
Speaker 1: The Lack Effect.
Speaker 2: Network you can also find us on my YouTube channel at The Carlos King underscore