Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 2: What matters most ready.
Speaker 1: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 3: Crypto confidence versus banking banking sector trust.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the thing that I keep stressing is and there are billions of dollars of losses on the books of banks.
Speaker 5: No one has still wrung the alarm about it.
Speaker 4: Maybe the Department of Efficiency will do so next year. But I think we're at a very interesting inflection point where people trust like the JP Morgan w MAD, Bank of America w MAD. But the reason why, part of the reason why crypto took off so much is the trust and the banks are solo that people wanted an alternative currency to be able to look at. And I wonder will they start to use crypto with the banks at scale start to use in this collateral to offset these big ass losses that they have in the medium sized banks like these banks have not recovered. Also too, the erosion of California is pretty damn scary. No one's talking about that. We have a sector that is melted down in mid sized banks. So I'm wondering at some point where they ask for a bailout, invest that money into crypto and then offset or hide those losses going to twenty twenty seven by doing that. But I think we're definitely at an inflection point where the people as a mass are tired of being taken advantage of by financial institutions.
Speaker 3: And what I said before also was to have ten percent of your holdings in bitcoin. That was something years ago, years ago in crypto, So I still think that that's true. I think if you have a portfolio of investing, ten percent should be a crypto. Now, if you want to do a little bit more, you can, but out of that ten percent, fifty percent should be in bitcoin, maybe a little bit higher, but and then the rest spread out amongst all coins. So Bitcoin should not be equal to all coin holdings as far as like, in my opinion, shouldn't have the same amount of Bitcoin as you have dogecoin, like you can have spread out across four different all coins. But yeah, there's only one Bitcoin, so you got to you gotta favor to win in favor, you know, the most stable and the shortest bet in this situation, so and.
Speaker 5: The most from institutions big.
Speaker 3: Coin for sure. Ethereum is a good second choice. Solana Mike Novgrats talked about that that's number four in market cat, which is really number three when you look at the coins because USD is number three. So Solana looks promising. Binance has always been there. That's a coin that actually you know, it is tied to an exchange and x r P. We've talked about that one doge coin, I don't no dog eighty a another one that we've talked about before.
Speaker 5: Faster, I love you, but you got to innovate faster.
Speaker 3: Then you start just going down these you know, Tron and she but e U and all of these coins. Just you gotta be careful with those, man, but ten and fifty well be a good strategy. For you. And if you want to be a little bit even more risky, maybe you want to do twenty percent of your portfolio on crypto long term.
Speaker 5: Hold yep, but it.
Speaker 3: Got to be at least at least half of that has to be in bitcoin. At least half of it has to be a bitcoin.
Speaker 2: And bitcoin is the original fractional shit.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Somebody was like, do I need one hundred thousand? No? No, At the point you're buying fractions of a bigcoin.
Speaker 1: If you have one hundred thousand and obviously you purchased it, yes you would own a bitcoin, but you don't have to own a bitcoin. You can have fractions of a bitcoin. And so at that point you're really looking at percentages.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So if you're seeing percentage growth, if I started with ten thousand, where can that ten thousand grow to as bigcoin grows?
Speaker 2: So that's how you got to kind of look at it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I saw a video on Twitter of a guy who bought thirty dollars a day for years. I think he ended up putting like eighty seven thousand, and it ended up being like one point one million in terms of return. M So same thing dollar costs average, It's what I'm saying, like, the same lessons apply to every asset class.
Speaker 5: Just hold for a long period of turn time.
Speaker 4: Invest If you have conviction in a stock or asset, hold it for a long period of time. I don't know anybody this held bitcoin for a year and they were like, damn, I got the maximum gain versus holding for four years, highest return and asking on the planet. If you're talking long term, the rent to repeat, man, a lot of investment is just stopping the questions that are causing you to not execute. What platform, Well, what about a bitcoin derivative? What about for all the informations there? Same with stocks, same with the videos, same with Apple, same with Microsoft AMD. But yeah, and going into this fifth year, we are going to elevate.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 4: If you miss out there on the Mastermind, that's on you. But I promise you we're taking this thing to a a higher level. Please don't mess out. Every country on Earth, we came out and told you the assets to invest in, and we've seen the companies actually by this shit in front of your eyes.
Speaker 5: Please don't out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to look at the percentage game of bigcoin sins its inception.
Speaker 2: I can't even read the percentage.
Speaker 5: What it is, what product is?
Speaker 4: Micro strategies sell outside of acquisition a bitcoin. Everybody put it in chat to tell you how.
Speaker 5: It's a genius play.
Speaker 4: But if companies are leaning on hoarding assets, including black crop, does that not tell you that should traditionally be a hedge Your capac should not be another person's product. If tradition, if you have a company amazing hedge, though, y'all go give Kathy our credit. Though her issue was out to her and everybody arc too many funds and too much trading.
Speaker 5: Mike held his positions.
Speaker 4: Imagine if Kathy would have just held all of our tesla, all of our and video. I tried to add a conversation with her after the best us all of our bitcoin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the power of holding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well maybe maybe a little bit more than ten percent. Maybe maybe you want to do twenty.
Speaker 5: But ten.
Speaker 3: But out of that has to be a big coin, don't My boy?
Speaker 4: Chrisman on Twitter like put all over there. I'm like, yeah, that's my dog man. Once you have conviction and the asset galling, you guys have done with media, like the lessons are there. You guys have seen us build business in front of you. You've seen the thesis play out.
Speaker 5: Great.
Speaker 4: Hold for the long term. Put You may not like my forty percent number. What percent percentage is Michael putting in the bitcoin of his company? Take me out of it? Maybe I'll meet the threshold that you need for financial freedom even though I'm free. Let's go to Michael. How much of bitcoin is he put into his company? Or percentage revenue.
Speaker 2: And then leveraging as their appreciations like crazy, But.
Speaker 3: You still have to follow the same principles. Don't buy all time highs, dollar cost, average, vitally important by the top ones. Don't just go searching down to no name coins because Bolton chain coin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, be careful.
Speaker 4: Com Rocket not a good one. Leave it alone.
Speaker 3: Hold for long term, Yes, same rules apply.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from l Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,