Speaker 1: Oh, man, man, you've given donkey of the day to who?
Speaker 2: Now, Yes, Donkey to Day for Thursday, May eighth goes the twenty five year old trek Alan Price. Trek Alan Price has been arrested for falsely reporting a bomb threat at George Bush International Airport in Houston.
Speaker 1: Now, flying is already scary enough nowadays. Okay.
Speaker 2: You go to the airport and you just pray to God that you can board your flight on time, that the plane takes off on time, no delays, and you make it where you're going in one piece, even though it is still very safe to fly.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The incidents we've seen this year though, of planes crashing and wings catching off fire, planes landing upside down.
Speaker 1: All that got people shook. And I understand.
Speaker 2: So the last thing anybody needs in an airport is a person falsely reporting a bomb threat.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: We already got enough real issues at the airport that are disrupting things.
Speaker 1: We don't need people making up stuff. Now.
Speaker 2: I could give this woman donkey of the Day for this alone, but no, the reason I'm giving her donkey of to day is much worse.
Speaker 1: Now. We don't have a news report, right, Okay, Well, let me tell you what happened. God damn it. This woman, Okay, trek ala On Price called in.
Speaker 2: An airport bomb threat to get back at her ex boyfriend and also got him fired from his job.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: In the charging document, he says twenty five year old trek Alawn Price is being charged for falseter reporting a bomb threat at George Bush International Airport in Houston. According to the document, the woman called the airport on January fourth to report that her thirty eight year old ex boyfriend, who was flying into Houston and was planning to fly to see the Rappids Airport in Iowa later that day, was going to bomb both locations. Okay, lock her up, all right, put her under the jail, and let Kanye swallow the key.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: You told police this man had a gun on him and a bomb and planning to shoot up and bomb the airport.
Speaker 1: I have no sympathy for women like this at all. Okay.
Speaker 2: I've seen too many men get their lives ruined, get killed because of females like this, all because you was trying to get back at him. Let me tell you something else, man said, this woman, trek al On Price cost.
Speaker 1: Him a job.
Speaker 2: The ex told police that Price allegedly called into his former job posing as a probation officer, okay, telling his employer that he had failed a urine test for drugs and instructed his employer to fire him. Then she later called back and admitted she wasn't a probation officer, and the employer identified as a witness in the document confirmed that the determining factor in determination of the ex was the communications by defendant and the constant issues she was repeatedly causing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: They say, hell, have no fury like a woman scorned. I don't know what this man did to you, but I don't care. Trek Alon is dangerous. She don't need to be on the street. She needs to be far far away from society and civilized people, because a person who was willing to lie on another person like this simply because they're mad is a danger to us.
Speaker 1: All high you get people killed.
Speaker 2: Okay, You are keeping up the tradition of people like Carolyn Bryan Dunham, who falsely accused them until of whistling whistling at her at a grocery store Ruby Bates in Victoria, Price two white women who falsely accused nine black boys of rape. Tawana Brawley, who falsely accused four white men of raping and kidnapping her.
Speaker 1: I have zero what I mean zero.
Speaker 2: I'm talking Russell Westbrook, Gilberterenaz, Damian Lillard number zero. I have zero remorse for women who falsely accused men of anything, and I am extremely happy this woman is being charged with faking a bomb threat. But why isn't there a charge for falsely accusing the man? You cost him a job and you potentially could have got him locked up. Are God forbid killed? You told police he had a bomb and a gun. The fact law enforcement just contacted him and had a conversation and realized that he had no intentions to bomb the airport.
Speaker 1: Kudos did him? Round of applause man for them doing their.
Speaker 2: Job the right way, because they could have ran ran down on him like his name was Saddam binh Okay. This isn't right and it's not gonna stop until these women start facing actual charges for these false accusations. And I believe the charge should be based on how big the lie is she tells. If it's a lie like this that could have got someone killed, then that woman should face a charge that is going to cost her her life, meaning a charge that would put her in jail forever if convicted, and depending what state, they should get the death pilody.
Speaker 1: That may sound harsh, but you know what else is actually.
Speaker 2: Harsh saying a man has a gun in a bomb when they don't, getting a man sent to prison for something he didn't do. And you know what's really really harsh people being killed because of these false accusations. So please let mermy Ma give Trek aal on price the biggest he hull.
Speaker 1: He ha he ha, you stupid mother? Are you dumb? Sad man? It sounds like sounds like one of Elon muskit.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a a mobile phone carrier service that didn't really take off, you know, like a prison, Yeah, like a truckle on Yeah, like a prison or video game console that didn't really want it didn't really work, came out right around the town. Nintendo, Nintendo treckle on, I don't know, they ain't got no picture.
Speaker 1: Oh you wanted to.
Speaker 2: Play a game, yes, trek a price price, That price was wrong man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well thank you for that dog game.
Speaker 2: I typed in treck a price and it said shop all Trek Bikes. A bunch of bles came.
Speaker 1: Up that can't be your real name, and I know this ain't her. Let me see no matter fact, this is not her. I clicked images and an obituary came up. Oh wow, I'll show you all right there, you're all right.
Speaker 2: Well up next, just fixed my mess eight hundred and five. Just got a update on somebody that calls A couple of weeks ago I had just to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, doggy.
Speaker 2: Today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Lambisoft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey.
Speaker 2: Dot pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurt in a construction accident, that's pound two five oz from your cell and.
Speaker 1: Say the bull. Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club