Speaker 1: Gentlemen, welcome back to the pod. It's great to have you guys on. Good to see you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: We're in person.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: We have big news, big news. Hold on, let me hit all the buttons.
Speaker 4: Hit that.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, give us the one, not that one. Okay, there it is, Okay, we got big news.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 2: Guess what. Okay.
Speaker 1: We were sitting around thinking about what were some of our favorite shows we've ever played, and Madison gar Garden came up a few times.
Speaker 3: Yes, and our ever.
Speaker 1: Real big stage we're going to play this was MSG locals called MSG and and we also were on a tour way back when called the Burning Up Tour.
Speaker 6: Yes, So we thought, what can we do to cap off what's going to be an epic week for us. We've got the camp Rock three premiere, which we are executive producing and doing a cameo in, and then we've got the Disney Legends.
Speaker 3: Uh, induction can were induced? I like it.
Speaker 6: We're going to cap all this off by going back to Madison Square Garden on August twentieth and twenty first for the Burning Up All Over Again, all Over Again show celebration.
Speaker 3: You may ask, what does that mean, we don't even know.
Speaker 1: We do know, we do know, but it's going to be August twentieth and twenty first, that's right.
Speaker 3: Lets miss the background.
Speaker 6: So we're going to bring back elements from the original Burning Up tour such a good job, and incorporate them in this new and exciting maybe.
Speaker 3: Some visuals, some set list items, yes, lots of things.
Speaker 1: Lots of things on sale Thursday with the pre so code and then officially on sale for everybody on Friday.
Speaker 3: Kevin, what are you most excited about?
Speaker 1: I well, one of my most excited about it just going back to mathis Square Garden.
Speaker 3: You know we played it. Last time we played was MSG.
Speaker 1: We played for the twenty nineteen Happiness Begins Tour, which great two nights, but going back to make it a special night. It's not even the kickoff to a tour this time. This is literally just making these two nights this year special. Love it, Joe, And you're most excited about our stage design, wardrobe, revising certain songs and set lists, bringing this show back to life, and just being in New York, I mean, so exciting.
Speaker 3: New York summers.
Speaker 1: Baby, You think you're gonna ride your bike to the gig depends on the temp outside. But I usually when we have New York, it's a tradition that I ride a bike to the first New York You you did.
Speaker 3: Do that at Yankees Yankees, I did you? Guys didn't ask me what I'm most excited about? What are you most excited about? Nick Merch songs Fire, I don't know. It is burning up over again.
Speaker 1: The merch is going to be fire, and it's going to be fire, and the set list is going to be if I go quick, bringing it back, burn it up all over again. It's one of the most important songs in our whole catalog. A lot of red dresses, a lot of encourage everybody to wear reds for show. Oh that's a good idea, to be a sea of red, the red Sea, the Red Sea. Biblical is talking about those shows though. The original MSG burning up to our shows. That's when that album came out. Went to Virgin Megastore that night and it was just, yeah.
Speaker 3: I excited a riot. We almost got arrested you because of you.
Speaker 1: I said, we're going to be there. You got on your BlackBerry and you tweeted out I did. Actually it was my BlackBerry.
Speaker 6: Your BlackBerry tweeted out means Times Square and then you said it from stage as well and said I did.
Speaker 1: We had a voice ragember. We didn't really have that voicemail thing. We could like leave a voicemail for our fans. I think so, yeah, should bring it back. Let's do it again. Let's let's go to Times Square after our show in the twenty it is a Disney store now old Virgin Maga source. Maybe yeah, we know somebody at Disney. Yeah, we take it over.
Speaker 3: I forgot to tell you, guys, I went to Disney last week. Roads Road Roads, Road Roads Ride Ride Roads you road the rides?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 3: I'll say this.
Speaker 1: We are family now Disney legends literally not officially yet, but yeah, it kind of hits hard. I'm not gonna lie going to Disney as a Disney legend. It feels like you're a diplomat. Like we've gone, we've listen. What makes it different? I'm not this is like thank you for your real with everybody, it's like that's too far, but it's it's sort of there's an air about it. Yeah, they're like so good, you know, and like you should go.
Speaker 3: There's a legend. I love it.
Speaker 1: Pre says something like, oh, you know, because you're like a Disney icon, and the guy that was with us was like, let's legend actually.
Speaker 3: Oh a fire and something to twenty You're like, thank you for saying that.
Speaker 1: No, just that's so cool. I can't wait to update my Linkeodn we were talking about. Also big news. Malti is forty inches.
Speaker 3: Oh, she can ride the riots.
Speaker 1: She could she could thirty eight inches and go and she was loving it. She's fearless. She think she didn't like under Mountain the whole thing, but she did all. The only thing she didn't like was she kept calling Dart Vader. But it's Kylo Bren. Oh that's kind of be scary. Yeah, scary when he she's like, why is he so mad?
Speaker 6: Back to important stuff here, Yes, New York City MSG twenty twenty first, Uh, no better person to celebrate this big announcement than one of our favorites.
Speaker 3: Yes, who's not from New York but has been there for.
Speaker 6: A very long time to two thousand and one when he first came on the scene on SNL and he's the host of Late Night with Seth Myers.
Speaker 5: Please welcome our friend, your friend Bars ill. Oh wow, you came in pretty dark. You looked a little haunting there for a second second, look like.
Speaker 2: But now I want you to see the real me.
Speaker 4: And just as a reminder, when you host your own podcast, you just get a lot more close ups. It doesn't have to be a wide shot to get three people.
Speaker 6: It's difficult three, but you're you're well versus the podcast because you have you have not one, but two podcasts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have two podcasts. You handle that is just it's harder. It's harder than you think it's going to be when you agree to do one. I sort of started them both at the same time. I feel like if i'd started one first, I probably wouldn't have tripped into the second one. But look, I do one with my brother, so I can highly recommend that, and then I do another one with the Lonely Island guys.
Speaker 3: And you know them, so they're funny and you're funny.
Speaker 6: And we saw a great clip from your pod with the Lonely Island Guys about our appearance. I think it was in two thousand and eight or nine Property of the Queen, which feels slightly problematic now.
Speaker 1: I don't know, is it that Oh yeah, the queen past.
Speaker 4: I mean, in the age of what's problematic today, that's just the passage of time, you guys, that's just the passage of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was great.
Speaker 4: We mostly just shouted out how you guys had actually pre existing really good songs. That made it a lot easier for the Lonely Island that week.
Speaker 6: It was, you know, always a dream to be honest, now we got to do it. You were very kind to let us actually pitch our own idea. This is a little inside baseball, but there is a meeting that happens with the guests, whether you're the you know, the musical guest or the host, where the writers come in they say we'd love to hear your ideas, and then they say, you know, great, here's what you're gonna do, And then you know, they ask you if you can do impressions, which we couldn't do impressions, but we did see we have this side project band with a couple of songs that we already have kind of written, and you guys were gracious enough to let a bunch of teenagers come in and actually do that.
Speaker 3: So thank you made dreams come true.
Speaker 4: It's weird, I think that thing of do you do any impressions is it's like the icebreaker first day question.
Speaker 2: They don't really care about the answer.
Speaker 4: Because it's so rare that anybody actually has one.
Speaker 1: Right, Has anyone come in and been like blown you away with their impression?
Speaker 4: I remember Christina Aguilera did like an incredible Samantha from Sex and the City. Wow, that's good, and she was like, I do this and we were like, all right, let's hear it. And you're like, oh, okay, So that's basically like a tonally perfect Kim Catrell. And then but the fact that you guys were like, we don't do impressions, but we have songs. Like imagine if you're the lonely old guys and you're like, how do we write a new song every week? And then you guys show up and you're like, we have a lot of them that you're free to have.
Speaker 1: We have one called Our Love is like the Great Wall of China. It's so big.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will say, you guys are really good at writing songs. Every song in Property the Queen probably it's best that we only heard it for like thirty seconds to forty five seconds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a few reasons. Yeah, maybe not full tracks.
Speaker 1: One thing that happens in those humbling writing meetings, and this is also in the writing world of songwriting, but at least for ESNL is walking in And the one thing you always spoke about afterwards being on a a few times now is if you hear the oh, that's actually that's really funny, you never know how to take that. Yeah, you're like, thank you, thank you. I think that's good.
Speaker 4: It's like that scene in a like a movie about musicians where the first time the sound engineers like.
Speaker 2: Like looks up because it's.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, all I do is listen to terrible music, and this is like an actually, but yeah, we probably do give away too often that we're mostly on impressed when we're like, whoa, go.
Speaker 2: Back and say that again, that's actually funny.
Speaker 1: So you're obviously like, this is kind of time off for you.
Speaker 2: Did you say or no, I'm on a hiatus?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what do hiatus look like for you?
Speaker 4: So I have terrible news for you guys on this if you didn't know, you're never really on a hiatus from a podcast unless you can like bank them.
Speaker 1: You could do it from a beautiful location that's where I'm doing it right now. I'm a little on vacation with you. We guess where you are. Uh yeah, it's giving France.
Speaker 4: I just went to can for the first time just last week. So last week you would have caught me in France.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's where you're getting the nice ten from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got that can Sun. I brought it back to the States.
Speaker 6: You're recording your podcast and you're back on your show in July.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, correct?
Speaker 3: How many years now? Since twenty fourteen? Correct, that's correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, by the way, that means I've been in the same building since two thousand and one, the same floor of the same building. So it's very very stunted development when you work in the same hallway.
Speaker 1: Hardly i'd say that that's not true, but it's pretty impressive.
Speaker 4: Have you guys been alive as long as you sorry, until your first album, you've probably been a live longer than the age you were before your first album.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, yes, yes, first album. I was twelve. Yeah, so they we've definitely been doing this longer than we haven't.
Speaker 4: I was twenty seven when I started SNL, and so I'm almost double that age where I will have worked in thirty rock for as long as they did.
Speaker 3: Can you take us all the way back to your SNL audition?
Speaker 4: The thing I always say that's crazy about the audition is you do it from the monologue spot. So it's crazy enough that you're going to be in a room with Lauren Michaels and Tina Fey and all these producers and writers who have seen nothing but talent.
Speaker 2: For the entireties of their lives.
Speaker 4: And it'd be weird enough if it was just in a comedy club or in somebody's office. But the fact that you're doing it from the spot that you know so well from television and you have five minutes to do an audition you wrote, which was the other part that was looking back, very cool about it because you can show I think, your own voice the best when it's your material, as opposed to if they gave you.
Speaker 2: Something to read.
Speaker 4: But it's also so daunting to write something that you're going to have to do for Lauren. And I remember they said, you know, just do like three impressions and three characters and it should be five minutes. And I'm such a rule junkie that I think I did exactly five minutes. Like the first thing I did was like literally took out a calculator. I'm like, oh, five minutes divided by six, like how lung he would be?
Speaker 2: But I did.
Speaker 4: I will tell you just a timestamp two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: My impressions were Hugh Grant, Russell Crowe, and David Arquette.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, wow, I did Russell Crowe.
Speaker 4: It's like Gladiator era Russell Crowe, and it was him as a humorless talk show host.
Speaker 2: We just yell, are you not entertained? After jokes bombed?
Speaker 4: And then we actually tried it at us and L and it was it was funny. The reason of the myriad reasons it didn't work, one of the main ones was there's no amount of make that can make.
Speaker 2: Me look like I'm Russell Crowe.
Speaker 4: Like producer my extrememakers said, you're The problem is your neck is the size.
Speaker 2: Of half of his neck, you know, just like.
Speaker 4: So like he's like, you can't be menacing in a way that Russell grow is menacing.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: There is a coach on the World Cup that like looks like Russell Crowe right now, yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: I will say, like, if you said we're gonna spin it, it's random. We're going to spin a wheel of all the World Cup coaches and whoever it lands on is that is who you look like? Now, I would be like, I'll do it like I feel like most of the World Cup coaches are like very handsome men, extremely yeah, really well tailored shirts.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Are you a big soccer fan?
Speaker 4: I am a big fan. I'm a huge fan of the Dutch national team. And my brother and I both lived in Amsterdam right out of college, and I was not a soccer fan. And my first summer there was the ninety eight World Cup and the Dutch team was very good. And it's just like that thing where you live in a foreign country and everybody wears orange and sings the same songs, and we just fell in love with it. And so even though look I would obviously I want you know, I'm rooting for the US team, but like, my first love is weirdly the Dutch national team and I look great in orange.
Speaker 3: Is there a chance that they could play each other if we go all the way?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think they are on opposite sides of the bracket. So there is a chance they could have that could be fun.
Speaker 3: Us is looking pretty good.
Speaker 1: Speaking of your brother, Josh Love Josh Man, we had a crazy experience with you guys and our mutual friend Jack McBrayer a couple of years back, doing day drinking with you.
Speaker 2: We did, Yeah, thank you for that.
Speaker 6: Of the things I've done, I would categorize showing my mother in law that as something that was truly special.
Speaker 3: She was like, is this real? Like this is one hundred percent?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: One of the nice things about having more people do it every year is it's more people that get their word out that, you know, we actually drink. I'm not a good enough actor to like be that can't do that. I couldn't act.
Speaker 2: You could do Russell.
Speaker 1: Crow drunk maybe, but not yeah, well skinny skinny skinny neck Russell, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, only with severe severe beer goggles. Do I have Russell grows neck?
Speaker 1: We Jack and I I don't know if he's met told you this when we saw you afterwards, I guess these two you guys had to go somewhere I know, the airport and just went yeah, I had you and Jack and I looked at each other and I was like, what are you doing now? And he's like, He's like, I don't know, should we go? I guess it's like noon or one at that point, like do we get food and do we continue to drink? So we kept it going.
Speaker 4: I'm amazed because I only recently the first person I had a drink after day drinking with was Paul Rudd.
Speaker 2: So it helps to be like have a previous friendship, right.
Speaker 3: How many guinnesses were had on your day drinking day with Paul?
Speaker 4: There were multiple Guinnesses and that's what we had afterwards. Like Paul's one of those guys there's like a Barnes's basements who actually knows how to pour a guinness. And people know how to pour a guinness, they want to show it off.
Speaker 2: So he was like, let's go.
Speaker 1: We had him on the podcast and he talked about how he gets his pipes cleaned weekly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is not a euphemism. Yeah, it's actually something he gets done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I've been in his basement bar. You can you can taste the cleanness of the pipes. You can eat off Paul Rudd's pipes.
Speaker 3: Just keep it going. Yeah, oh so good. But it was a great time.
Speaker 1: I did not have that much fun. I get a little sick, didn't you. No, it's not sick, it's just I get I know my limits. I am not somebody that can hang that hard.
Speaker 4: So I also want to stress as I get older, like I drink way less. So I will say at this point, like if I do two day drinkings in a year, like that might be like eighty percent.
Speaker 2: Of my alcohol consumption.
Speaker 1: It would be in like that five hour period, like you hit your quota.
Speaker 6: Yeah, who was your favorite day drinking guests you had to pick?
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 4: It's like people, it's the first time, like I'd met you guys before, and like obviously there was a level of comfort with Jack and my brother there. Like it's so fun when you know, I had no previous experience with like Sabrina Carpenter or Rihanna or Lizzo or you know, Dua Lipa, And it's so fun. When I see somebody who's been a guest on my show, it's always like, hey man, how are you all?
Speaker 2: It's great to see you.
Speaker 4: Like when I see like those people, it's like, ah, like it's we went to college together.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's like the thinnest slice of what is an okay look for a man my age to be doing shots with Sabrina Carpenter and day drinking. Is that tiny little slice of the pie where it's okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Five cameras, you're good, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Okay.
Speaker 4: We cut, we make them, We do edit around anything that would be deemed embarrassing.
Speaker 3: We didn't have any of those moments.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you're good.
Speaker 3: We were good, you were fine.
Speaker 1: We mentioned the Lonely Island guys before. Yeah, I have to say that one of my favorite movies of all time is pop Star, Never Stopped, Never Stopping.
Speaker 2: It's a perfect movie.
Speaker 6: And I haven't had the chance to tell them that I'm such a massive fan of his film, and I've watched it no less than you know, twenty five times. We need to get the word out more about how great this movie is, especially as musicians. Yeah, I've always said, like, this is a more accurate depiction of what it's like to experience this world than any other movie has ever captured.
Speaker 4: Those guys are fully geniuses, and they would be the first to tell you they would prefer if their movies also did gangbusters at the box office. But with that said, like they've had this very nice thing happened, which is, you know, with both hot Rod and pop Star, they're these movies that endure because they're made with such you know, care and integrity and humor. And so it was just the tenth anniversary pop Star and they were just thrilled to you know, ultimately, you know, you find out often at times of anniversaries, like how much a movie meant to people. And so they've kind of enjoyed the pop the pop Star tour that they've been able to go on.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: I love that movie so much. It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: I actually have a question from some fans of yours, so if I can jump into that, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 3: What people want to know?
Speaker 1: You're still close with so many of your former SNL castmates. Are there any group shots? If so, who's in them, who's the most active, and do they all have a funny name?
Speaker 4: So myself, Mike Shoemaker and Amy Poehler were referred to ourselves.
Speaker 2: As Mike Shoemakers. My producer was a precious amount.
Speaker 4: We're the tripod, the three of us. That's sort of a lovingly supportive one. The we're on a like a group one that doesn't have a funny name, but you know Samberg, Fred, you know Bill, those guys around one. I will say, the funniest Texter independent of a group, Fred Armison, just got with no context, got a happy Father's Day message from him, but it was a voice note as he was Homer Simpson.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: I'd say that one never.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just talking a lot about how he he hopes I got donuts for Father's Day.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 3: Did you get any donuts for Father's Day?
Speaker 4: I didn't, but it was you know what, a voice don't from Fred was better than a thousand donuts.
Speaker 3: Fred as Homer, I.
Speaker 4: Will say, it's also like exactly the funniest version of a Homer Simpson impression where it's like definitely not great, but also there's some talent involved.
Speaker 3: There's just a little something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, speaking of messages from very funny people. I know this is a mutual friend of ours, kind of a friend of ours, not really, but I received a birthday message from Tim Robinson.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, a couple of years message. Actually you get it. Yeah, you get a birthday message from Tim every birthday. Last year he didn't send me one, So if you if you speak point. We don't know what changed, but yeah, something he stopped sending that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I text a lot with Tim about I don't know. If you guys are have to speed on Spider League and the dramas of Spider League.
Speaker 3: What is Spider League? Spider League.
Speaker 4: Spider League is a six man fantasy like football league, except it's about spiders, and they just I'm not a part of it, and I think it's silly.
Speaker 2: They take pictures of spiders.
Speaker 4: They have an app on their phone, they take pictures of spiders and they send them and whoever has the deadliest spider wins. The only reason I bring it up is Brooks wheel And, who's a great comedian and friends with him.
Speaker 2: He's in Spider League.
Speaker 4: And Brooks made the mistake of mentioning Spider League on my show, and it turns out he didn't realize it's like a fight club situation.
Speaker 2: So then he got suspended.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So again, I.
Speaker 4: Will impenetrably hard rules to follow in Spider League, but it.
Speaker 3: Is once you're in. That sounds kind of awesome though, Spider League.
Speaker 4: So I mean, look, they seem to be having a lot of fun with Spider League by the best is like, they're always mad when I talk about.
Speaker 2: It, But I'm like, you can't what you can't punish me. I don't want to be in your league.
Speaker 3: I wasn't even in it.
Speaker 1: Bro. Well, your show comes back in July, and we're actually going to be in New York in August.
Speaker 3: We talked about the top of the show.
Speaker 6: That's right, shows on August two and twenty first at Massive Square Garden. Yes, burning up all over again. We'll see you in New York man.
Speaker 4: Congratulations. The city will be so excited to have you back. I mean, is there a more exciting time to becoming the Madison Square Garden than right now?
Speaker 3: I know, baby, go Nix.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: It's the hottest, it's the hottest spot in the world, and and that's even with the World Cup going on. But congratulations, guys, I'm so excited coming back.
Speaker 1: Thanks dude, We're so excited. It's gonna be a lot of fun. You know, I'm sitting here thinking about because you have obviously two podcasts that you host, yeah yeah, and obviously your show at thirty. I'm curious you know now that we've got our podcast. We've got I think about over ten guests now under our belt. Far more than that. But yeah, do you have any any good advice for us? You know now that would any don'ts? More so any don'ts or things that you've learned that you're like, maybe I shouldn't have you doubled down. So this is sometimes you look, you might have a we might have an overlapping guest, like I'm sure you've had overlaps.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's really fun. Sometimes you have a guest and you're like, where we'll we'll cut this out, you know, like when you're talking about something, maybe you're talking out of school, and you're like, we'll cut this out, but just keep an eye on the clock because you know, at some point maybe that guest has to go. So sometimes like we've here, will be like twenty minutes into like we'll cut this out, and they're like, also, I gotta go, I'm I gotta go. We're like, we only have twelve minutes a podcast, so just when you're in the let we'll cut the zud zone.
Speaker 2: It's a ticking clock.
Speaker 3: That's good to know.
Speaker 1: I like that keep an eye on the clock. We don't actually have a clock in here that we'll add one.
Speaker 6: All right, we got our bowl of questions? Uh, these are you to do with anything? Just a renom question, Joe, would you please?
Speaker 3: No problem?
Speaker 1: He asked me to do it in case it's really like yeah, either inappropriate or just really rude.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's the first thing you usually notice about people?
Speaker 4: I think eye contact? By the way, Like, I don't even know if there's a version of eye contact I like more than the other. But I just when I'm talking to somebody I like early on, I'm like, okay, what is this? Is this one where we like look away a lot?
Speaker 1: It's like that Tom Cruise, Tom Cruise got he's got the good eye contact.
Speaker 2: But it's is it good or is it a lot of work?
Speaker 3: I'm good on a scale of is he doing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If you had to have one celebrity as your emergency contact, who would it be?
Speaker 2: Samberg?
Speaker 3: That's good, that's great, Hey, Bud, Hey.
Speaker 2: I have a son. Hey I just found out we've never met.
Speaker 3: Congrats, love it lovely Samberg?
Speaker 2: So yeah, Samberg would be it.
Speaker 4: But like, I don't think he'd be helpful, but I do think it'd just be like he'd be a funny guy. No, but like for all of his bits and like silliness, Samberg has kind of got it lockdown.
Speaker 2: He's a very like good.
Speaker 3: It's got it together. Yeah, it seems like a solid dude.
Speaker 1: I was just going through my celebrity list context, just celebrities that I'd like to have on my emergency call list. Yeah, when you go into you there's a lot of options now on the Apple Phone. If you click on your account and like and one. Then I was like, an Apple phone is a crazy way to say. One.
Speaker 3: Just your iPhone.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I think it's a just rebranded that's the update. But when you go in and.
Speaker 2: You only call it an iPhone when it's yours, it's.
Speaker 1: Like it's it's iPhone. But phones at large their Apple Phone. It's a New York throll son. You go in and you want to like, you know, you have to share your location and all this now they have.
Speaker 3: In case.
Speaker 1: They're like, in case you expire, who would you like to share all of your your phone information with the case.
Speaker 3: When you expire?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I only they say it so delicately, but so the iPhone's wow, So like you know.
Speaker 4: I like that they I like that they used phone speak expire and it's serious.
Speaker 2: What do you expire when your battery dives?
Speaker 3: I also put Samberg just so you know. I guess that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Because that's that is problematic for a lot of people, right, they just like expire and they can't get into like their nudes, their nudes. Yeah, got to get those nudes back, bro, at least send them to Samberg Sanmdberg has mine, So I got Samberg in there too.
Speaker 4: Let's just send all let's just agree now, like just to fuck with them. Anybody listening, when you die, send your everything?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when what happened?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm going to get a new phone.
Speaker 1: My memory is full from Dead's.
Speaker 3: Nudes from dead So funny.
Speaker 1: I thought I was brilliant at like nine, thinking that if a great invention that I had. I was like, the more contexts you get, your phone should get heavier. There you go, working on that one. This is like a whole phone five minute bit.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing all right anyway, Thank you so much for your time, my friend, and you're having a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Thanks, guys, can't wait to see them in August.
Speaker 1: Yes, be well, We'll see you there and enjoy vacation wherever you are, wherever you go. Guys, that would work though. Think about it, like your phone. If alsodden, you're like, it's like like yo, you hold that and like, dude, well you've got a lot of contacts. It's just like ways more when you weighs more. And then if somebody has got a lifehone, be like ten people like you have, Like maybe the way you balance it out pun intended is that you have it only gets heavier.
Speaker 2: We have.
Speaker 1: You have to be able to know this person. You can't just be like, how would it okay?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Ye, Like if you call them, they're like hey Joe, oh, then it's like instantly a little bit more each contact, like weighs a Graham.
Speaker 3: It's gotta it's kind of way. Yeah, it's can't be too heavy. I love this.
Speaker 2: We should.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna invent you a phone that does this. You can figure it out. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's like weight source, so that just magically makes itself way more just compressed air.
Speaker 3: I don't know. This is so good.
Speaker 1: See we need Bill n back on the bringing back him. We need him back on who else is? Who else do we know that does science or weight related? Just water way more frozen than it does as a liquid.
Speaker 6: You go to the doctor for your physical and they're like, oh, please take your heavy.
Speaker 1: Like sure, do you have any walking through TSA They're like it's like like, sir, I'm sorry, you're gonna have put that. Maybe they have like a check you have to check the weight of your phone at the airport.
Speaker 3: It's like, you got your bag and your you can't take off this plane. People like we are way too popular.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like you're gonna have to check your phone into the tiny plane for all the heavy phones. First class is popping off too funny, all right, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, bye bye.