Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 2: Today's episode contains spoilers for House of the Dragon season three, episode seven. Hello, my name is Jason Concepcio and I'm Rosey Night and welcome back to ext revision of the podcast where we dive deep into your favorite shows, movies, comics, and pop culture. Coming from iHeart, we're bringing you three episodes a weekless.
Speaker 1: News plast news.
Speaker 3: In today's episode, we are going to be talking about another crazy episode of House of the Dragon.
Speaker 4: Yes, hot D season three.
Speaker 3: It's going strong. There are so many oh wow moments in this episode. I just can't wait to dig into it. It is absolutely bonkers, Jason. So much is happening?
Speaker 2: Season three, episode seven. We open on kings Landing. Helena is warnering around the courtyard of King's Landing. It is obvious pretty quickly that she's in a dream. She sees a white horse in the courtyard, there's no one around, the gates are open, there's a beautiful sun shining in.
Speaker 4: She's so happy.
Speaker 2: She's so happy in that moment, and then Raniera wakes her up and Helena is like, where's my mom? We don't know what's going on with her. Recall that Allison was sent sent to heron hall by Raniera after Alison brought word that, uh that that's where Aimond is m hm. Raniera asks if Aimond ever asked her to ride into battle with him. She says, you know, when she was a little girl, she wanted to fly, but now when she's with dream Fire, her dragon, it's just the sensory input.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I I can't even imagine, like because she is a dreamer, she's already sensitive, like when she's connected to dream five. There is a lot this episode about just how powerful these connections are with the dragons and kind of this notion of like how having a dragon changes you. And yeah, Helena is the one who is most aware of it, I think.
Speaker 2: And so Rania is trying to build a connection with Helena so she can pump her for dream information. Then you know, she's talking about her dad and you know, talking about how Visara's also felt ambivalent to very negative about dragons and renounce them and aren't they you know, you two are kind of the same in that way. Helena is just kind of quietly knitting her tapestry, and Raniera then kind of like escalates in pumping Helena for information.
Speaker 3: She's like, again, she's not good at this.
Speaker 2: You know, you're a dreamer.
Speaker 1: Do you see things?
Speaker 2: What do you see? What's the thing you last saw? And Helena's like, I saw a horse, like a gray horse.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Rne is okay, that's that's interesting, specifically about Damon and the winter Wolves and Tumbleton and Lord Ormond and uh and uh vagar et cetera, like anything about that. She starts to get like kind of annoyed, believing that Helena is just like stonewalling her.
Speaker 3: But really it's not how it works.
Speaker 2: Visions don't work in the way that Raniera thinks they do.
Speaker 4: I was very frustrated with Raniera this episode.
Speaker 3: I love her and I understand like the heavy as the head that has the crown, but she's making a lot of very short sighted decisions and this is one of them. The way that she immediately just instead of making that connection with Helena, which at first I think she does well with the sister and talking about Vissera's but then she immediately just starts demanding where's the winter Wolves? Where a Tumbleton, where's woman? It's like, baby, you're not even listening to what she said, Like that that's just not and if you've read the histories you would know that's not really how it works. But she's this is to last no, like Ranera is on breaking point, like she's so close to just and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, you know I can make you tell me about the dreams and tell me if I'm gonna win the war and all this stuff. Helene is not interested. We go to heron hall where Amond is practicing with sword. He's getting stronger after his stabbing. He but then he collapses on the ground as he's going through his moves and he looks up and his mom is there.
Speaker 3: Well she got that quick.
Speaker 2: He is absolutely shock she made it here. And she's like, oh my god, you know I managed to escape the capitol and get through the raiders and the countryside and oh my god.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 2: It's so you're such a clever boy. You've you've also avoided capturing, say Spce. She's like, you are my best and truest son all that I have left. You mean everything to me. What about egg On, he asks, and she's like he's probably dead and you know I did what I could with him, but I failed, and you're my only chance to really succeed, and then they start kissing and then they're about to fuck, like it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think it's happening. I think it's in. I think I think that's I think I.
Speaker 2: Don't think they got there, but I think it was like about to happen.
Speaker 3: It was I was unhappy about it.
Speaker 2: Or maybe you're right that it was. He's just gone in.
Speaker 3: I think he just got in because.
Speaker 2: She's just gone in. And then she says, whispers into his ear in this moment, I will give you a son, and he realizes instantly, Oh, it's Alice using some sort of a man here. She goes again and he's the bed and.
Speaker 1: She's like, what'd you see, Aimen? What did you see?
Speaker 2: And he's like, you know what I saw, Lady, just come it starts wandering around, and then as he's wandering this massive castle, he looks across and he sees his mom again, Alison, but this is the real one and she's just drive.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna this is a threat that I'm going to bring up kind of throughout this episode. But the Helena Aiman connection, I feel like they're really playing into here, like potentially the magic like because Alice seems kind of surprised or but like Aiman, it's almost to me like did Helena like try and tell him she was coming? Like, I don't know. I feel like there's I feel like there's something between the two of them that is gonna play into it. More there was I know Alice's magic is crazy, but it was like the timing just felt like that was a warning or something there for me.
Speaker 4: And I think there's more throughout the episode.
Speaker 2: That's very interesting. I read it as I read it as Alice doing it and she knew that Alison was coming and she thought, I don't have much time to lock him down.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she's magic, so that makes sense, Like and it's a good way to confuse him. I mean when Alison shows up, that's another It's one of those oh wow moments, like you get the moment when they fucking you're like, please don't do this Alison, and then obviously it's it's Alice, but then immediately.
Speaker 4: The real Allison is there.
Speaker 3: I mean, this episode is so fun in such a gothic weird way.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I think that I think Alice is just looking.
Speaker 3: To she had the time limit coming.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's I think she needs to really lock down Amon's allegiance, and that she feels like she's been making good headway, and that she knew that the arrival of his mom, who he has very deep and inappropriate feelings about, could possibly rupture whatever connection they've been building. And I think she was just like, let me see if I can get a son off of him or right now and the prince, and then I will have him trapped meanwhile while this has happened the winter Wolves and ride of the Room and just like marching around with Cole's head on a spike, which you're still in it still, which I know that you really enjoy that.
Speaker 3: Fabian just such an incredible act. I felt like he had so much grace. I thought he was so wonderful on the episode, like I love the notion of kind of that the journey they decided to take with Cole.
Speaker 4: I know some people like didn't love it.
Speaker 3: Because it changed from the books, but I thought it was very powerful and I thought Fabian just did such a fantastic job bringing him to life in such like a awful but by the end, pretty empathetic way like you would you were you were moved when he sniffed the tip knap Kim the last.
Speaker 2: Time sniffed that one one last moment.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, yeah, I love to see him.
Speaker 2: Gweyne arrives at Tumilton, where the preparations for the battle are continuing. He brings Lord Ormond news that the winter Wolves and the Rivermen are on the way. Their army is very huge. They just crossed the Blackwater Rush. They'll be here at that some point soon. Ormond tells GWayne that, by the way, your buddy Cole is confirmed dead. And I'm and meanwhile, and Ormond is like unworried. GWayne is like, you see, like he's kind of Gway is like kind of freaking out about this. But Ormond's like, don't worry, I've got a new piece on the board. He ses, and then that's it. The least wanted to know.
Speaker 3: We were like, what the fuck is the piece? We've been talking about the piece, And I have to say this episode gives us multiple different parts where you think you know what the piece is, but it is not revealed till the end, and it's such a fun reveal.
Speaker 4: Also, I really want to shout out that.
Speaker 3: The actu plays GWayne is like so good at Yeah, Freddy Fox so good at like.
Speaker 2: The kind of like. Uh. I was most familiar with him from the first couple of seasons of Slow Horses, a show that I watched despite not liking, and he's wonderful in it. He's played he plays a very different character in that, like a because he does have this very posh and handsome look of a bully, you know what I mean, a schoolyard bully. So he plays this very.
Speaker 3: Villainous yeah, the eaton club like that kind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like smarmy, I'm richer than you, I'm smarter than you, have more connections than you. Character and Slow Horses and obviously and a much different he's so good.
Speaker 4: At being this kind of romantic. He's not a coward. He's brave, but he's a realist.
Speaker 3: And I do think.
Speaker 2: He's a rich He's the very nicest rich boy, you know, like.
Speaker 3: He actually cares about people too, like he lets himself care. He's also gay, obviously because amends very homophobic. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just think Freddy Folx is smashing it.
Speaker 2: Actually, he definitely was in love with Cole. He was in love with deep connection with Cole.
Speaker 3: Now he was in love with him for sure. I mean the memes have been so great, like Kristen Cole generational fumble up because Allison fumbled fucking Gawayne He's a great call.
Speaker 2: Is a great looking guy, was a great looking guy.
Speaker 3: Two queens. Okay, r repiz him, But yeah, I think the ensemble kind of wide a cost in this gets such a chance to shine that it really stands out to me as one of the best episodes of the season.
Speaker 2: Damon arrives on craxies to the veil. He goes to see Lady Jane and is like, where's my daughter? Where wass na? And apparently Jane had sent word to Damon. This is right after Rena flew away previously mm hmm. And Jane's like, listen, I can't do anything. She's on a dragon. I can't control her. One's got to rain her in because she's causing a lot of troubles. Damon says, well, she swore to me that she would keep her head down and remain in hiding, and Jane Aaron's like, well she not and she's a huge pain in my ass.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the small folks are talking about this that sheep says running around still with the rider on it right who you announced that you killed, And I have to I am in a spot where I've got to basically tell the Queen everything now because if I don't, it will seem like I'm hiding something when she eventually does find out, because she is going to find out. And Damon's like, give me one day to deal with this, and again recall the history that Damon is persona and nongrada in the Veil for murdering his ex wife, real roice of this, so he be important one of the very you know, like the Royce family, a very important family of the Veil.
Speaker 4: I'm glad that you brought out Jason, because we also get this great.
Speaker 3: Moment from Matt Smith where Jane looks at him with such disgust when he assa for a day, and so he says please. But you've like never heard Damon say please. It's such a performance. He barely he can barely spit it out. But yeah, just another just great moment.
Speaker 2: Elsewhere, nearby, Ish, Bayla and Adam are also looking for Vagar. They're two days behind him, Bayla thinks, and she's really stressed out because she thinks the Queen is putting her on these constant patrols to punish her for Jason's death, which, by the way, she doesn't really blame the Queen before because she also blames herself for Jason's death. Adam is like, listen, the Queen is on one right now. She won't legitimize Alan. She's just kind of like going through it right now and is having multiple feuds with multiple people. Bayla says, well, there's nothing I can really do about that.
Speaker 3: Why do you care?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And he wants to know, like can Daemon help. Baila is like I don't know, Like why are you why do you want to talk about this now? And it's very clear that Adam is just trying to create conversation because he is sweet on Bailey, is a crush on her. The way he looks at her, it's like very very obvious, he says. He says, you know, well, think about this, like what if what would you do if you wanted to have a family and Mary one day? Like what are you going to do? He's clearly talking about like what if himself, yeah, together had a family, And he's looking at her with these like doe eyes, you know, big hearts flying out of the eyes, Baila. He kind of infers. She basically like about she thinks that Adam's brother Alan talked to him, and that Alan is that Adam is concerned about legitimization because he's thinking, oh, Alan, and you will get married one day. And she's like, oh, yeah, he's talked to me about that, and Adam's like who, and he's like, oh, Alan, And Adam is clearly like heartbroken. In that moment she register it registered, yeah, you get your.
Speaker 3: Oh he meant him.
Speaker 2: But before she can or he can really react to that, their dragon starts screaming because sheep stealer is flying around.
Speaker 3: This fucking dragon causing problems.
Speaker 2: Yes, we go to her and all Alison has explained to Amon that oh, well, you know, Sir Adrian red Ford helped me escape, and he helped me get away and now I'm here and I'm so glad to be here. Amon grabs her by the shoulders and it's like trying to shakes her to make sure it's it's really her, and she says, very funnily enough, says the same thing that Alice said, like I have left, which must be so so weird for Amen.
Speaker 3: He is struggling. He can badly tell if she's real or all.
Speaker 2: So they got to the Godswood and Sir Adrian is indeed there. Sir Adrian Redford Amond is looking him up and down. They shake hands, like thanks for getting my mom out. He pulls his blade out. He cuts Sir Adrian's throat just right.
Speaker 3: Alison is like, oh my god, he was that guy's there to kill Amen, Like, so this is how.
Speaker 2: He's just I think he just doesn't want any witnesses to know where he is.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no no, That's what Amon's reasoning is. But I think Alison's freaking out because I think that I feel like the unspoken conversation between how and Renera, Oh well, if Aman's dead when you come back, then you and Helena can go oh you know, so I mean like, I mean, like to suddenly Allison's plan is fucked. But yeah, am just did it because.
Speaker 4: He wants to keep the magic and the dragon Egg's secret, like he didn't.
Speaker 2: She was sent there to kill him. Alice then comes up over the dead body of Sir Adrian and it's like, oh uh, hi, would you like to come to supper meanwhile, uh interladent Ormond is eating with Darren and his prisoner Lord Corlis, and you know, just like small talk. Corliss like what do you want?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Like, thank you for the food, but like I'd rather go back to my cell And Orman's like, wasn't IM gonna use you as a hostage to make sure that the Valerians do not enter the conflict, either in by reinforcing King's landing or coming directly against us at Tumbleton. Darren asks just a general question about how that helps when it's the winter Wolves and the river Men who are on the marsh, Ormand is like, shut up, kid. He goes back to Corlis and he's like, listen, what is the deal with you with the Valerians and the Targarians? Like why do you like that? Yeah, they're so weird and the whole dragons and their incests and all this stuff. Of course, like your wife, I didn't mean to insult your weight wife, Rayne, who was a Targarian, and of course the two families have intertwined bloodlines, going wait wait, wait, wait back, but like you know, like I didn't mean it that way, and Corlis is like whatever I've had enough. I'm going back to my cell and I want to hear this shit anymore.
Speaker 3: I just want to say I love this because this is our first red Herring, right, and it's.
Speaker 4: It's like, okay, well, how would is he gonna try and make him a hand to the king?
Speaker 3: Like what's gonna happen? Would call this?
Speaker 2: Do it? Like?
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't seem like it. And then we get this great.
Speaker 3: In moment when the next sequence it just completely has that conversation for us. It's so fun.
Speaker 2: Darren speaks with GWayne and they're both gossiping about what Ormond has up his sleeves. Why is he so confident? Why is he in such high spirits? What is this secret move that he has? Darren is worried that any day now the winter Wolves and the rivermen will be here and the dragons are here already and we're just gonna be slaughtered by superior forces and we're done.
Speaker 1: GWayne.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, it is the sad, sad sat about Cole. Oh cool col Cole. He was just great. And Darren, it's like, what if I order What if I go to the army above Ormond's head and I tell them to surrender I'm like, I'm the King.
Speaker 3: I'm meant to be the king, right, Yeah?
Speaker 2: And GWayne is like that won't work, but like what if you fly away? And Darren's like, no, I can't do that because whatever happens, I kind of where would I go? Number One too, I've already been named king, Like I have to stay here.
Speaker 3: I feel like Darren, I gotta say, coming through as like a quite legit guy. Like he's like a young boy. He's been pushed into this situation through no means of his own, really, and he actually is like legitimately trying to work out how to save the most people's lives. And it's pretty impressive to me.
Speaker 2: Let's secret quick break and we read back, and we're back back in King's landing. Rania is meeting with her fractuous small council. Manderally, master of Coin, is complaining the small folk are so mad at him that they've vandalized his house and they're yelling at him in the streets and he he is just now starting to realize that he is the scapegoat for the entire economic collapse, and he points out, he's like, you know, you hired me to fix this and now everybody blames me for it, and Nina's like, okay, let's talk about something else. Where's Corla's any word from him? I sorry?
Speaker 3: I'm giving each other like a comedy Real housewives look across the table and take a sip of wine, like, oh he realized, Like, don't realize, mate, because you're gonna have your head's gonna be chopped off. What's your Novelga used as a scapegoat, so like stay dumb, you know.
Speaker 2: She we go around the table. You know, where's Damon? What's going on? Hair in Hall? Any word from hair in Hall? Damon? Any word from Damon or a while says okay, Damon went off to do something and no one knows what it is. Every time Nowner his wheels start her paranoid wheels start turning, She's that sets her off because anytime, you know, recall from the earliest days of their relationship, oh yeah, and even back to Damon's relationship with Serious, there's always been this feeling like does Damon want the throne? Is he planting something? Might he plot something against me? And now Ranira, you can tell that the fact that he's gone off somewhere to do something that no one knows is has has put that question back on the front burner in the mind the shipping.
Speaker 3: The shipping waits. That's spinning back to Massaria. They're dipping back because Damon is doing a good enough job. He's not doing a good enough job in the love triangle.
Speaker 2: Alan gives a war update that the Rivermen are finally approaching Tumbleton. The Valerian Army will be at kings Landing soon, so the security issues in the Capitol will will be taken care of hopefully, and Manderley continues to complain about like this, that and the other Sabbath Afray now brings up the issue that's been sticking in her crow for a long time now. Haron Hall, Haron Harnald, Heron Hall, Adam and Bayla bring word that sheep stealer is near fair Market on the Blue Fork with a rider. They chased sheep stealer but lost the riot. He lost the dragon and the rider. Misaria says, well, clearly the head that Damon brought you and this is you can tell. She can't wait to point this out. Clearly that head is fake because the rider is still there. He lied about killing the rider and now he's off somewhere, no one knows where. Can you trust him? What's he doing? And Rania is like, no, he wouldn't. He would he wouldn't betray me now like at this particular time. But you can tell she doesn't quite believe that she does. Laris, though, Larisagon and Thailand are riding towards this port and the ship that Laris can't wait for them to get on. They encounter a stream of refugees coming the other way. They're running from the Muton Host, the army of Lord Muton of Maiden Pool, who are sworn to the Queen. Thailand's like, fuck, we get okay, Let's go back to Rooks Rest and Lara's is like, no, they you know, they probably already know who we are over there. We got to go forward. We leave it undecided. We go back to Heron Hall where Alison Alison am are having the worst dinner ever.
Speaker 3: This is it looks like it's so awkward. The food looks nasty, Allison, So, I mean, Alice is a witch.
Speaker 2: I will say the food look good to me, but also I wouldn't eat it. I what I loved about this was it's you know this is high fantasy, but this season has put these relatable human moments into the fantasy where you know you can just and this is one of them. Like who among us has not had one of these dinners where you are introducing a boyfriend or girlfriend or partner someone also to a parental figure and the parent just like immediately doesn't like them. Yeah, vice versa.
Speaker 3: And they also play it so well because obviously the teenage version of that is like your parents catch you making out or whatever and they come in and then you have to have the awkward dinner. Here it's Alison catching aim and killing Adrian, right, and then they have to go to the dinner, so that she's completely out of her element here. She has lost all of her abilities to machinate or move and she is finally on the back foot. It's it's so funny, so good to watch, and yet I.
Speaker 2: Think she doesn't show it because her first question, which is a fair one, is like looks at Alice and was like, who the fuck.
Speaker 3: Are you have my fucking son?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where did you meet? And Aimond is like, oh, she saved my life. You know, It's just one of those things. Alice's like, Okay, I need more than that, Like really, who is she? Amy's like, okay, she's sort of like a master here, but like not really, and we want to stay here together and Harron Hall is gonna be my seat and we're not gonna leave, We're just gonna kind of stay here. Alison is like, you're crazy. The realm is at war, Eggon is dead. You were the deputy king and now you've left. Do you even know like what is going on out here? Raniera has more dragons, she isn't kings landing, she's in control. And Amon is like, well, uh you know, Raniera. Sure she has more dragons, but like she used commoners to do that, and she's really sullied the targarian name, Amon says me, and Alan, he's like, I don't care about this stuff. Alice and I are gonna stay here in the mud of the riverlands. We're gonna build a new seat, We're gonna create a new line of unsullied kings. Alison is like that idea is very, very weird, that you're just going to live here in Hairn Hall with this strange woman. And Alice is like, let's change the subject. How about when are you leaving Alison, that's what I'd like to talk about. Alice is like, bitch, how long are you to stay here? Like you don't like it so much, you don't like hearn Hall, then why don't you leave. Damon, though, wants her to stay, and Alice is clearly jealous because the thing that she was worried about Alison coming between her and Amon is kind of happening. Amond and Alice are bickering. Alice warns him that they kind of go off to the side, and Alice is like, I can smell it, like Alison is plotting against you. She means you ill, she means you harm, and her plans whatever she's planning, those plans don't include us. Alice says, you Targerian boys, all you want is the same thing, which is I interpreted that as to fuck your mom's and or sisters, and it's get your head on straight. Alison, meanwhile, is slightly panicked. She goes out to the gods Wood, goes through dead Sir Adrian's corpse, pulls out his knife, and then is just kind of looking around the God's Wood, and the camera focuses on some berries which are going to be very important to her plan going forward back to Laris Eggan and Thailand. Tom Tangleton comes up gives the latest news. There's a big army, the Mooton Army. They're coming. They're looking for Thailand. Lanister, and you guys are in trouble. Lara suggests, completely self servingly, Thailand, why don't you surrender directly to the Mouton army so that Eggon and I can escape. Thailand is like, well, actually, here's a different idea. What if Eggon and I escape and we go to Cashley Rock like I originally have been saying. Laris is like, that's really fucking stupid, because they're looking for you, so why would the king be safe with you? Like, get it together. Agon says like, no to both plans. I'm the king. I'm tired of running. I'm going to face death as a king with my sword in my hand, right here on this random hillside in the woods. And then Thailand. I think, listen, Thailand is a fop and kind of a n income poop, but I think he shows great bravery here and says, well, you know what, my king, I'm gonna stay here too, and I'm gonna stand with you and we're going to die together, I guess, and that is terrifying, but I'm gonna do it, and immediately Thailand's men abandon him, so they just like immediately quickly. Laris is like, well, listen, I'm gonna leave too, unless the king commands me to stay. If the king commands me to say I of course, like, listen, I'll stay, but I would prefer to leave. Egon's like, no, that's fine, You're useless going You're useless anyway, and then Lara says, well, listen, let me sweeten the pot. I know this is a bad solution. Let me let me tell you what I'm gonna do when I leave here, like a fucking coward with my tail talk but firmly between my legs. As soon as I get to safety, I'm going to spread the word far and right, across the wide, across the realm, in verse, in song, in letters, in blog posts. I'm going to tell everybody what a incredibly courageous king you were, how your last hours were spent as a paragon of a virtue and courage, And everybody is going to know that you did your duty to the last and died a heroic king. Goodbye, and he turns and he leaves.
Speaker 3: He's gonna regret that one, it's my opinion.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, h ooh, Famoon is fine, only found sheep stealer and Cratzi's forces sheep Stealer to the ground. Damon runs up confronts his daughter Rana. They kind of meet in the middle of these dragons, like on this little met in this meadow, and of course sheep Stealer is going nuts, and Rayina's like, dad, dad, Dad, chill out. I can't control this dragon, so just calm know that. And Damon is like, listen, you promised me you'd stay in the cave. You wouldn't come out, you wouldn't fly the dragon around, you wouldn't do all this shit, And what the fuck are you doing? Sheep Stealer roars in Damon's face. He falls down. He has to tell Krasies to calm down. Raina is like, well, I know I said that, but instead what I'm gonna do is hunt Vagar and Damon is like, that's the stupidest shit I've ever heard. The dragon is huge, much bigger than you. You are a new dragon, rid who can't control your dragon. You're gonna die and she's like, well, I'm gonna die or I'm gonna kill Vagar and that will repay my debt to the Queen and I'll be able to come back and that will make everything right. Damon is like, okay, you know what, then let me help you, father and daughter. We team up. Here we go kill the dragon. And he says like, and I thought this was actually.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: I weirdly think that these last few episodes have been Damon's kind of most selfless and best moments. Yes, he murdered a innocent, hard working sheep, hurt her and put his head in the in to the Queen's clutches and said that it was you know, she still was rider and he lied to it.
Speaker 3: It was just trying to be a good dad, Jason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the most selfless thing he's ever done. Really, And here he tries his hardest way too late, you know, but really tries to connect with with Raina and says, you know, like when I was a boy, I also didn't have a dragon and it was really hard and I should have been a better father, and I really really apologize for that. But like, let's let's tim up before they can really make a decision on that. Adam and uh Raniera and their dragons arrive. Sea Smoking Sea Rex appear on the scene. They land, Ranier wants to know, you know, addressing Damon like what are you plotting with Sheepstealer and the rider like what are you doing? Meanwhile, as that has happened, Adam as soon as he landed, went on like a forty yard clinfl combine fucking dash across the meadow and grassino.
Speaker 5: A question and then just drag hug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lives her up.
Speaker 2: Drags are back and all is revealed, and Rania is fucking furious. She can't believe what she's seeing. Suddenly Sheep sarowly gets very very agro and Sea Smoking Crax are now fighting sheep Stealer, and we get this, Really, I was gonna say, right, a dragon fight, a ground bound dragon fight. We've never We've seen them fight in the sky a lot, we've never seen them fight on the ground like this.
Speaker 3: So and it's a long scene too, like they commit to the action. It's like a solid five minutes of dragon action.
Speaker 2: Cratzys comes in with Damon riding and manages to not sheep Stealer like free of the scrum she smoked with Adam and Kratzy's team up on sheep Stealer while Nia flies away with Raina on the back of Sea.
Speaker 3: Axe, who she does she protect and she does.
Speaker 2: Now sheep Stealer is quite beat up, but I don't think in any kind of way that's like permanently or severely injured. But it's clearly got the worst of the fight.
Speaker 3: Wings are looking a bit raggedy, like there's some hole, yeah, but like, I don't think it looks like he's gonna He's sneaking away to find Raina right like he looks to follow. How from what I.
Speaker 2: Saw, Damon is tells Cratzy's okay, kill sheep Stealer, But before that can happen, Damon is knocked to the ground and sheep Stealer escape, we presume. Meanwhile, back in the Red Keep, Missaria shows the brothel manager, Madame Sylvie, her only friend in the whole entire world, her only source of fucking information anywhere, for the Master of Whispers is showing her around the throne room, and Sylvie is like, yeah, yeah, listen, the streets are crazy right now.
Speaker 3: People got.
Speaker 2: Have just dead bodies eviscerated bodies times out of control, and Massari is like, yeah, I know, and now I'm working on it, Like I'm working on the queen. We're gonna figure that out. I have the Queen's ear, Okay, so I want you to know that I can really help with that. So tell me, like all the issues. I am the Queen's deputy to hear the consider me like the people's advocate in the presence.
Speaker 1: Of the Queen.
Speaker 2: And Sylvie's like, yeah, yeahah, but first of all, you've not done dog shit since day one. You've not done anything to help the people.
Speaker 3: That just the one the one day, the one day of food. That's all she achieved, right, that's it.
Speaker 2: So okay, let's well, let's give you that, but really, like, what have you been doing. You've been posted up here in the castle wearing dresses that cost more than my salary in a year as a as a pimp, and you've changed the proximity to power has changed. You open your eyes, like the people here, the queen, all the people in a small council will never look at you as anything other than a whore. Now, I would just push back and say that that's one it's probably true, but also they're definitely not gonna look at you as anything other than a whore. If you never do anything your current job, I would I'm exceeding your current job seriously, but.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. I actually kind of love this because one, I love Sylvie's kind of rejection of what she what Massaria thinks is gonna happen, which is like Sylvie's gonna.
Speaker 4: Come to her and be like, oh yeah, wow, you're so powerful now, like this's amazing.
Speaker 3: But I will also say I do think that when Sylvie says this to her, I actually think that that is advice that Massaria takes, and we see her put it into action later.
Speaker 2: I don't she needs to hear it.
Speaker 3: She needs to hear it, but I think she also listens to it, and because here's understands her role more.
Speaker 2: Because Massaria like, I'm sorry, babe, and I know I've been hard on you all you have a season. The only thing that you've done is hook up with the queen a couple of times. Like that's literally, let's be real. Instead of doing your job, you're trying to fuck the queen.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: The Queen returns with Reina and is like, put her somewhere. I don't know. I don't want to think about this bitch bag at heron hall, Amond is again practicing with the sword, where Allison comes to see him. She's like, listen, I want to talk about this crazy witch that you're dating. She wants me out, and I'll leave if that's what you want. But if that's not what you want, I'll also stick around. And completely unrelated and in a non suspicious way, why don't you drink this wine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Remember this, Remember this very spiced wine that you used to not be able to sleep without. And now I'm bringing you some completely randomly, and it's definitely very spiced, so you wouldn't taste if I put anything in it.
Speaker 2: It's not all I want you to drink this right now. Amond is like, well, listen, Alice doesn't trust you. And I did try to kill my brother, by the way, let me just I admit that right now. Allison is like, I know about that. That was just a crazy mistake that you made. Drink this fucking wine right now.
Speaker 3: Drink this wine. You're a good boy. There's nothing word this wine. I love you. Drink this wine.
Speaker 2: Just drink the wine. Raniera is in her room having her hair braided when Damon comes in, and Raniera is like, handmaiden, I want you to stay and hear this ship.
Speaker 3: And clearly she the handmaiden is used toll leaving as soon as Damon comes in because she doesn't want to bec and none of that. It'sists tall Gary in business. But she said stay, stay.
Speaker 2: Which is smart. I think it's actually like, this is really the smarter things Raniera has done, because she understands that gossip will go throughout the castle and she wants it on the record, whether Damon is betraying here or not. So Damon is like listen, yeah, Damon is like listen, Rain is my daughter. I love her and I'm trying to be a good dad right now. I don't know what to say. Sorry. She made me promise not to tell you. She feels really pad that she caused Jason's death, and what am I going to do? I'm her dad and I want to protect her now, Rania. This is another wonderful acting of performance where Rania is both mad, but you can also sense that she's a little relieved that it's not betrayal.
Speaker 3: And she definitely doesn't see it as betrayal. She's like, well, this is the best case scenario. She's like, she's trying to feel a good dad and also in her mind, let's be real, because we're not. Rane's like this is another dragon writer potentially, yes, like that's what they're counting right now.
Speaker 4: So like, you know, she she's not stupid, and it's so much.
Speaker 3: Better than him, you know, randomly working with the guy who purposefully killed Jason the high towers, you know. So for her, it's a it's a good it's a good turn out.
Speaker 2: She points at the skull of the poor sheep herder like on her table, and it's like I had this thing cleaned and mounted, and I thought this was the guy that killed my son.
Speaker 3: I just looked at millions of times every night.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Raina apologizes to Bayla for killing Tiny.
Speaker 3: Scene both really good, really good moment where you just it doesn't fucking matter, man, Like there's so much else going on right now. Bayla is just fucking happy that rain has been.
Speaker 2: Baila's like, listen, I've moved on to Alan.
Speaker 3: I've got two brothers now dating.
Speaker 2: They're chasing me. Big time. Jase was really cute and face card and all that, but like this is all water under the bridge.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's right, Wills, and I love what she says.
Speaker 3: She says you will start anew, which I'm very excited to kind of see what that means for Rainer because they did. I really actually ended up loving this arc for her, even though I know obviously sad not to see Nettles.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Alan has received a box and inside of it is the sea Snake Corliss's finger in his signet.
Speaker 3: Yes, which we are. We are implied that it was Ormond himself who cut it off. So a good because he had the knife just before Carless leaves and he's like come back. So I kind of like, I like the hints of his kind of sociopathic violence that we're getting, but not like the full sequences yet.
Speaker 2: Aimond is staggering around Hairn Hall because he's been fucking poisoned. He staggers over to Alice. Alice is like, you fucking dummy, did I's.
Speaker 3: So good at delivery.
Speaker 6: She literally looks at him and is like idiot, And I'm like, yes, I love Alice. I support everything Alice wants her right her wrongs whatever, Yeah, you dumb shit.
Speaker 3: Happened.
Speaker 2: Alison is swiftly making her escape from the castle. Question mark, where do you like anywhere?
Speaker 3: Like, I'm I'm just so interested. That doesn't seem like it's gonna go well for her anywhere.
Speaker 2: But here in King's Landing, Helena is giving birth. The guards take the child away, but then she wakes up.
Speaker 3: It's a dream.
Speaker 2: No, she excuse me, She realizes it's a dream. It's we realize it's a dream. She then sees herself on her dragon dreamfire, burning the small folk as they like charge at her.
Speaker 3: And she's wearing like a really interesting dress too. It's like it must be very specific.
Speaker 2: The vision then changes again and she's like on this idyllic small farm with the gray mare that she saw eating chickens, her children, we presume her children around her, and just like a very idyllic, utopic kind of scene. But then incomes white winds of winter and darkness. We cut to her. She can't sleep. She takes the skull of the guy and throws it in the fire. She goes to see Massaria and is like, we gotta I gotta tell you.
Speaker 3: She's so this is Actually, I've realized Brenia's biggest issue. Yeah, she has the same issue with Alison Berg. She'd love to be gossiping too, like a Sapphok brunette, Like that's a favorite thing. She just needs to go tell someone. This is what she's Alison too.
Speaker 2: This is I watch Below Deck, a Bravo reality show about crews on yachts, and one of the biggest mistakes that bo'sun's or people in leadership positions on the yacht make is they complain about work or the people that they manage to other workers. This is what Rania, Raniera. Don't complain to your employee about about other people in small council and certainly your husband. That's what are you doing.
Speaker 3: Anyways, he's also a boyfriend by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like, you know, Damon wasn't So here's this, here's what happened with Sheeps Dealer. It turned out Damon wasn't plotting against me. He was just protecting his daughter. So that's kind of like that's not good, but that's good, right, that's the best version of things. And by the way, I'm beginning to think now that you are trying to manipulate a wedge between me and Damon and messis like, what.
Speaker 3: Most obvious statement of all time? Like come on, this is your your work wife and your real wife arguing like come on.
Speaker 2: And so then Massaria, feeling threatened, just pours on this.
Speaker 3: She remembers what Yah Sylvie said in that moment, like you are a whore. You're paid to tell them what they want to hear. And I have to say, this did worry me when it comes to Raniera, because why would you believe anything? Massara says, not like I'm not even a massari A doubt her that much like you, but like she comes out essentially with prophetic words here, and it clearly like suits Raniera in a way that we haven't seen her be kind of reassured.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you why I think it works for a period, why she listens to her? Do you think Raniera has encountered any true eaters in her life other than.
Speaker 3: True true, true, That's what I'm saying. I know, I mean obviously, because she's only just like oh yeah, you know, She's like instantly just like, yes, tell me more. I mean, this is obviously what they do, right, Massaria says, You're gonna be Queen Rania, and I am so certain of it. And then she eats her out and then they make out, and you know, pretends she's Allison and so on.
Speaker 2: So Masaria pours it on. She's like, oh, you're gonna win' You're gonna win any day now. It's like just giant like victory, just yeah, huge victories. You're gonna come. And Rina' is like, do you think I'm worthy of it? And she's like, oh, of course, I've never been more certain that you are the true worthy queen of the realm. And they kiss and it's clear that Whiteworm is like this, she's in her element. Now to your pot.
Speaker 3: This is how she this is how she can win. This is what she has over Ranera that Damon doesn't. And it's kind of funny because I think Sylvie, she's good, was trying to insult her, but I think she kind of reminded her, like, hey, who the fuck are you?
Speaker 2: Great great point. Meanwhile, in the woods, Thailand and Eggon are awaiting their fate. The sounds of the mouton host drums are getting closer. Thailand pulls his sword out and then here they are. The army is a raid before them. They order Eggon and Thailand to throw down their arms. Eggon is kind of uncertain about what to do next for the moment, but then he picks up a sword and says, like, I'm not going to surrender to the forces of the false Queen. Thailand is recognized by Lord Muten, who comes up and it's like, where's the gold, Thailand gold broke? Where's the fucking gold. Eggon then says, as he faces this huge army, he says, listen and actually very courageous speech, courageous moment from he says.
Speaker 3: Just a moment from Thailand, because he says to him, Eggon's considering and he says, I gonna flee after all that. And then Eggon turns around and gives the speech which is fucking bang off.
Speaker 2: He says, behold me now, I am Eggon Targarian, Vissaru's true air, all his gives all his titles the army. As you know, he's giving this an a straw imperious voice, you know, in the army day and backing up and Eggon you can see his confidence rising and he's he thinks that it's the power of his speech that is causing you know the power of a true king's words that is causing this army to back up like this. And he's like, holy shit, they're scared of me because I'm the true king.
Speaker 1: But really it's because Sunfire.
Speaker 2: The mortally it seemed injured and dead dragon has come back to life. Man right behind him and looking, yeah, it looks like its eye is half cut out.
Speaker 3: And it's very egg uncoded. Because that rains.
Speaker 2: Fire on this army and destroys them.
Speaker 3: And Tyler looks like he is regretting standing next to a tagary and honestly, I think he would have robed died.
Speaker 2: Elsewhere. Ulf is having a bit of ale and a bit of steak with Lord Ormond.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: This is Ormond's plot. Ormond is like, listen, tell me if this is true. I heard that Damon Targerian beat your ass.
Speaker 3: I told you this. I told you that I was going to cut back and bite Damon.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the street in front of all your low class friends. Is that true?
Speaker 1: How terrible?
Speaker 2: How humiliating for someone your stature of everything you, despite everything you've done for Raniera and Damon and he beats your ass like that?
Speaker 1: Are you fucking kidding me.
Speaker 2: And he's like, listen, I know, I don't know what you've been promised. And All is like, oh, I've been promised the Honeyhold castle and he's a honeyhold.
Speaker 1: Who said honeyhole ship box?
Speaker 3: Honey wants that?
Speaker 1: You want that fucking piece of ship?
Speaker 2: What about drift mark the seat of you know, one of the most important people in the realm currently until I kill him, Lord Corlis, Lord, and how about I name you or technically King Darren, But like he'll do what I say, Yeah, I name you Lord of the tides. How does that sound? You've ever been on a boat. This guy's never been on.
Speaker 3: A boat, on a fucking boat.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be master of that is, master ships and Lord of the tides. But alf is like, alf is clearly taking them like that sounds great.
Speaker 3: Ormond has this great lost line where he says, they'll laugh at you no longer once they see you for who you are, and off goes, Yeah, they'll bun And I was like, oh, he's got that talg avery of madness. May he's still fucking got it.
Speaker 4: He's still got it.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait. I mean, let's yeah, let's go to a break, and I can ask you all my questions because obviously big change is there.
Speaker 2: And we are back. Lots of stuff going on, great episode and mane, the season is really building too. Several breaking points. Damon, Alison, Aim and Aim and Alice someone in there somewhere, some relationship is going to be altered forever. Now. Alison just tried to kill her son, so you would imagine that they are done forever. But Alice has been working so hard all season two finally find someone who will build this kingdom in Haron Hall with her, and the question is will it be aimined or not? So that's one fracture. Then we've got Ranier and Damon that seems to be tied up, or Ranier and Massaria it seems like they Missaria is on stronger footing after once more laying with the queen, but both of them can't win the Queen's favor. One of them has to lose, So someone's gonna lose there. Then you have the apparent betrayal of alf and Off and his you know where's he gonna stand after he apparently turns his cloak.
Speaker 3: Hugh will turn with him because his wife didn't. Because we had that huge moment lost episode where his wife you know, didn't want him anymore. She was like, you've done all of this for a fucking dragon, Like I don't want you. She's obviously been sexually assaulted. Like do you think we could see Alf manage to convince or trust you with that? Or is this going to be a singular OFLF betrayal?
Speaker 2: I wonder. I will say that I doubt alf'sability to convince you or anyone to do anything as drastic as that. And then if Hugh does turn his cloak, it will be for his own reasons. Okay, that makes sense, But so where do you think we why should we go with any of these? Alison Alison Amon of the ones is the one I'm most.
Speaker 4: That's the one I'm most interested in.
Speaker 3: Two. One because I think that they're playing with a really fun time that we don't know about. Two because I thought the sequence with Alison and Aimond and Alice was so good, like the moment when he holds Alice's hand and then immediately holds his mother's hand, and also the whole unsullied Prince's thing was definitely making it sound to me like he was trying to have some mum incest going on there, so yeah, I think that's going to be really interesting. I want to know where Alison goes, like I want to know where she goes. I also was kind of reminded of who she truly is, because everyone knows I'm an Alison apologist. But there was this great moment last episode where Helena asked her, you know, did anyone else ask to marry me? And she just lies to her face because Vaniera offered Jase right to marry her, and I kind of I'm thinking a lot about the Helena of it all. I want to see where her story goes at this point, and I do feel like the connection between her and Amend is going to be key because she is the reason that Allison is there right now because she knew Amend was at Haaren Hall. Like, they have that connection, and I think whatever happens, she will at least be a player part in it. But I'm really interested in how they're going to tie up that or leave us somewhere with that that doesn't intersect with what is inevitably coming, which is clearly going to be another battle, right Like is there is it gonna be this kind of face down in Tumbleton.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be gonna be It's got to be Tumbleton. Yes, it's gonna be a huge I think Scrum and Tumbleton as the winter Wolves and the Rivermen close, and then you know what happens with Alf. Does he indeed go over to Darren and Ormond's side. What kind of devastation would that reek? And what will I don't know, what does winning in Tumulton even look like? That's why I'm wondering.
Speaker 3: I do think Jason maybe part because you know, what I thought was interesting that Darren was asking, was like, why you routing so much problems in King's Landing.
Speaker 4: I wonder if Ormond is kind of hoping.
Speaker 3: That Ulf will lead some kind of like small folk uprising against Raniera, even though you know he's not doing it for a good reason. It's just like he knows Ulf has that ear Ulf was. He mentions that Ulf was insulted in front of them. Alf's gonna have this dragon he's risen up. I wonder if he's hoping that fermenting, that is, those issues in King's Landing will will make people happy if the Tumbletonians make it to King's landing, you know, to put Darren on the throne. But it feels like a lot in two more episodes eight and nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good, it feels like a lot. I will say that Missaria's I feel that Missaria's downfall is coming.
Speaker 3: Oh definitely.
Speaker 2: I think this will be the best moment for her in terms of her influence. Mm hmm on the Queen this this episode, because I mean, she's just talking shit now. She's always gonna win. You're gonna win any second based on what again, Master whispers, like what tell me? Something tells you're just saying anything to keep your job right now. And I think Damon, weirdly, despite the fact that he lied to Raniera, has shown himself to be loyal to his family in a way that almost makes him more authentic and more trustable.
Speaker 7: I think to Rennera, I would also say he truly is a believer in her off to seeing the vision at Haaren Hole, so like, in that way, he believes she is the future of the Tagarians.
Speaker 3: So I think that makes him inherently loyal because he cares about the legacy and the idea of them as kind of gods. I also, Jason, Let's talk a little bit about sunfight. Is the resurrection the death and resurrection in the books? Is that?
Speaker 2: Yes and no? So Sunfire do just get grievously uh like injured. When Eggon, you know, unfortunately enters a fight, he was like unprepared for. The dragon was like had one wing torn off and then was down. But it never appears to be dead. It's just like crawling around like on the ground.
Speaker 3: But we obviously saw this kind of like version where people perceived it as that.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I will say, I mean Laris is not gonna have to dig very deep into his bag of tricks to make this story sound good. The king, the king and its end his dragon, who were both apparently dead many many thousands of people saw the dead dragon. Now they have both come back to life. I mean, it's like a messianic story.
Speaker 3: Sounds anointed by the gods. It's what he's going to be relying on.
Speaker 2: This is going to be a tremendous propaganda wind for Eggon and the Greens, And it's gonna be the kind of story that tells it's you don't even need to get out there and be telling people about this. People will be talking about this dragon was one hundred percent dead, dead dead. We were charging money for people to come up and like touch it, and the penny gale off and it was dead. And now it's alive and the king is alive. I mean, this shit is going to be tremendous, stabilizing. It's a huge feather in Eggon's cap.
Speaker 3: Does it make it back to kings Landing before? I don't know?
Speaker 2: Can it fly?
Speaker 3: Like That's why I'm trying to walk out, Like does the news make it back? Does some time make it back?
Speaker 2: Like the news will travel.
Speaker 3: The news will travel by the time it's going to get there by the next time.
Speaker 2: I say, this is going to be the most shocking. I think it far and away beyond anything else. This will shake Rania's.
Speaker 3: Because she wants to know, Oh my god, you're right. She might just fucking kill Missyria in the morning if she hears this shit, because Massari I just promised her she's on the verge of this great victory. And this motherfucker appears from the dead. And I want to say again about these connections with the dragons and how I love that they're showing it. When Eggon was in hiding and he was denying who he was, Sunfire was not there for him, and the moment he stood up and claimed his name and stood as Eggon Targarian, the dragon returned to life. You know, there is this like such a fucking cool, powerful magic connection there that obviously because we have only ever really seen a few dragons in the previous Game of Thrones, this, I feel like, is just really getting into that myth and kind of intrigue that is so freaking cool. And I have to say, a hero moment for Eggon, something he hasn't had in the whole show, right, but he gets to have it in that moment, like this huge for him, whether however you feel about him and the Greens and the Black Contingent or whatever. Like you, you are in a situation where in that moment you fucking buy that speech. And when they do the Sumfire reveal and both some fire and egg On a burn, it's so fucking righteous and cool and it feels like if IRA's Veniera, I would take that as a sign that the gods were against me. Like's only that.
Speaker 2: But Renio, remember has been drilled by her father and by Damon that she is the queen of Destiny. She has to take the throne. The gods favor her. She's the only one that can stop the White Walkers, although they're not termed as such in this moment, but the only one that can stop like this eternal darkness. And yet it acts does seem as if the gods have thrown nothing but like obstacles in her way. And here's gonna Eggon's gonna appear on the scene now with this crazy news that he's come back from the dead and the Dragon's come back from the dead, and it's going to look to the entire realm right that the gods actually favor him, not her, And I just think it's going to be it's going to drive her over the edge in a way that we actually don't know how she will react to this, because I think that this cuts directly to everything everyone has been telling her about fate and destiny and the reason that she is the person to rule like it. She has to hold on to that prophecy that it's her because it's her whole reason for having legitimacy and authority, and that is going to be directly challenged by the fact that the Eggon is and has come back to life with his dragon.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait a minute, what does this mean for Ormond though, Because if he's making this claim that Darren is the king and he's leaning into the idea of the faith and everything, does this now put him on the back foot or does he? I mean, obviously he's not going to back a targarian, but Egon is a green So where do you think that leaves them?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it will remains to be seen. My sense is that Ormond would not be terribly worried about it because Eggon doesn't have an army at the moment, although and yeah, and he's got bigger fish to fry, like he's got a huge army that's bearing down on him in multiple dragons, although he has turned one to his side theoretically, so I think he will see if the news reaches him and if he has time to concentrate on it.
Speaker 3: I kind of love this too, because you make such a good point, Like to him, it's just like bad news on a Tuesday, like, oh, that's annoying. But he wields the faith in a way to get people to believe in him. It's very interesting that Raniera, who is not accepted by the faith, this will shake her in her fucking boots. But to Ormond, it's just going to be like, oh, well, just some other fucking to Gary and I don't care about that says a lot about them and about where Renera's head is. Oh my goodness, I just sort of can't really believe where we're at with this, obviously again going into unseated territory because of the Nettles change.
Speaker 4: Do we get to see Rainer ride sheep.
Speaker 3: Stealer again this season? Like?
Speaker 4: Will she ride with her family? Do you think that's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: I think, I mean she will ride the dragon again, but I because they will like very likely need her to. Yeah, now that they're going to be theoretically down a dragon's switching sides. But I don't know if we see it this season.
Speaker 3: I know that was trying to work out, right, Yeah, it would be really tough.
Speaker 4: Maybe her and Damon fly it together at some point or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would love to see. I think that's certainly in the offering, that they would ride together and he would help her control her dragon. I think we might see that. Crazy we were heading towards.
Speaker 3: Day this season is just edible crazy to me like the way that they have been able to basically take what was a very intimate chamber drama set within the walls of kings Landing and kind of shift it this season into every episode is, in my opinion, like a very high quality episode of Game of Thrones, with the action, with the bombast, with the crazy, like a five minute groundbound dragon fight where I really thought sheep Stealer was going to get killed, and then I thought that was going to cause a problem between Rayner and the family because obviously she does have that connection. Yeah, I just I don't know, man, I'm so stoked for these next two episodes, Like, I just feel like it's going to be great.
Speaker 2: On the next episodes of X ray Vision, we're diving into X Men ninety seven, season two, episode five. So for this episode, thanks for listening by. X ray Vision is hosted by Jason Concepcion and Rosie Knight and is a production of iHeart Podcasts.
Speaker 3: Our executive producers are Joel Monique and Aaron Kaufman.
Speaker 2: Our supervising producer is Abu Zafar.
Speaker 3: Our producers are Common Laurent Dean Jonathan, and Bay Wag.
Speaker 2: Our theme song is by Brian Vasquez with alternate theme songs by Aaron Kaufman.
Speaker 3: Special thanks to Soul Rubin, Chris Lord, Kenny Goodman, and Heidi our Discord moderator,