Speaker 1: All right, News Roundup and Information over World Hour are toll free telephone numbers eight hundred and nine to four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program. In just a minute, we're going to introduce you to a man by the name of Joe Abraham. He is an angel dad. He is the father to Katie Abraham, who was taken from us far too soon when an illegal alien, you know, hit the back of a car sitting at a red light. He was in the back seat. He died in January of twenty twenty five. Can you imagine as a parent. I'm going to play this in a second. But we you know, we have Democrats and we were discussing this this earlier in the program today with Congress from Brandon gill and we have Democrats and some Republicans even that are pushing for this idiotic, imbecilic, insane idea of the Dignity Act, which is just oh, never mind that you didn't respect our laws, our borders and sovereignty. Never mind that we didn't vet you. We're just going to let you into the country anyway. You know, I think we are the most dominant program to point out examples of Americans murdered and raped, and victims of other violent crimes, and children that are molested, and everybody else seems to ignore it. Clearly, the Democratic Party never wants to talk about it. They wouldn't even stand for the family of Lakeln Riley and the family of Jocelyn and Nungary, and they wouldn't stand and say that the first role of government is to protect American citizens, not illegals. So I think that's all you need to know about them. And they lied about open borders for four years, and we have twelve plus million unvetted illegals from over two hundred countries in our country, many of them violent criminals, even known terrorists. Now I want you to listen to a couple of angel moms before we get to Joe Abraham. One is her name is Agnes Gibbiney, and she's a mother that talks about her son, Ronald da Silva, murdered by an illegal immigrant. I want you to listen to her story.
Speaker 2: My name is Agnes Gibbiney. I am here to speak about my only son, Ronald of Silver. Ronald was twenty nine years old when he was murdered. He had a smile that would light up a room. He was carrying, compassionate and full of life.
Speaker 3: This is my son.
Speaker 2: He loved working on cars. He had a natural gift for it. He loved animals so much that one day he brought a baby crow to my house and said, please take care of it, don't let it die. He was funny, always playing pranks, and his laughter filled.
Speaker 3: Our home.
Speaker 2: And gave the kind of bear hugs a mother never forgets. He was also a loving father to two young boys, something that the media often forgets, as the children left behind by those that were killed by illegal Alians called true family separation. My family changed forever, My life changed forever. On April in two thousand and two, my son was standing on a friend's driveway when he was shot. He was taken to the hospital where he underwent surgery, but the doctors couldn't save him. He bled to death. When I arrived at the hospital, through a window to look at my son's lifeless body, I banged on that window, yelling out his name, Ronald, please open your eyes, don't do this to me. I thought it was a well orchestrated prank, but I was wrong. My son never opened his eyes. He was laying there with his eyes still taped, still intubated, and I was not allowed to hold or touch my son. That moment forever froze in my mind. That image would never leave my mind. I am here today to honor my son, but also to speak for families like mine whose lives were changed in an instant and never returned to what they knew before.
Speaker 1: Every one of these stories is so, so heartbreaking, and the worst part is they're all preventable. Now, I want you to listen to Patti Fox, another angel mom, talking about her daughter Carissa, who became severely disabled after an illegal crashed into her and fled the scene. This happens all the time.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 5: My name is Patty Fox, and I'm here to speak about my daughter. Chrissa asknas Before everything, she was extremely driven. At sixteen, she approached me and told me about her dream job at a high end salon. I didn't think she was going to get it.
Speaker 3: She got it.
Speaker 5: At nineteen, she was the youngest fragrance specialist in Chanel. At twenty two, she was attending esthetician school with big dreams of one day opening her own skincare line. Then the crash happened. We celebrated her twenty third birthday March fifteenth. She is nonverbal, she is minimally conscious, she's wheelchair bound, and she ate her birthday dinner through a gtube. Every day is a bittersweet for us. We experience every emotion imaginable, anger, sadness, grief, joy, pride, gratitude. I miss her voice, I miss her laugh, and we work towards infusing joy into our lives and embracing who she is now.
Speaker 3: The voice.
Speaker 5: Was very simple to navigate and to use. I was grateful for the service provided, which I would not have known about if not for X. Thank you Elon Musk, because them the mainstream media is not very open about such resources available to us. Thank you Denver E.
Speaker 6: R O.
Speaker 5: We received word the beginning of the month that the person that had hit my daughter and fled the scene has been deported. Thank you for the only justice and closure that my family will ever receive. Thank you, President Trump.
Speaker 1: Whole life changed, upended because somebody that didn't belong in this country gets behind the wheel of a car. I'm going to play one more. Jennifer Boss Angel mom talking about her daughter Meghan, whose body was stuffed in a garbage can. Buy an unvetted illegal immigrant. Listen to her story.
Speaker 7: It's my daughter, Meghan, and I came here to tell you about her. She was my firstborn child. She was my only daughter. She was a mother, a beloved sister, an aunt, a fiercely loyal friend. Megan had been planning to return to college and start her own business. She was really bubbly and creative, and she always did the craziest things to make somebody laugh when they were starting.
Speaker 3: To fill down.
Speaker 7: That's who she was. The mischievous sparkle in her eye, you can see it. The love that she generously gave to everybody, and the hope that she had for her future was erased by some one could no right to be in this country. She went to his house and she never left. He had taken her body and stuffed it in a garbage can, keeping her doused in bleached for fifty one days while we searched for her desperately. That's why we fight for her every day. This has been incredibly hard on our family.
Speaker 3: Especially right now. Tomorrow marks one year since they found her.
Speaker 7: A tragedy like mine and the other families that are here excuse me, could have been prevented, and that knowledge creates an agony for us like no other. We show up like this to speak what we're living every day, the dire consequence of open borders injurious sanctuary policies. We come hoping that our stories raise awareness of the vulnerabilities. We have to find a way to work together to put an end to these tragedies that we have the power to prevent.
Speaker 1: The legacy media mob won't ever talk about these victims of crime, the most preventable national security disaster in American history, Which brings us to Joe Abraham. He's the father of Katie Abraham, and he slams Dickie Durban for failing to address him at a Senate hearing what they can't even did they cause this? They sat silent while we had open borders for four years and over twelve plus million we don't know the exact number came into this country, some of the most violent criminals around the world, over two hundred countries.
Speaker 4: And listen to this exchange. Thank you in particular for being here today.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I want to extend my deepest condolences.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Also appreciate King Member Welsh and mister Pridilla for recognizing that. What I don't understand is why my senator of Illinoid, mister Durbin han't heard two words from him toward me.
Speaker 3: But sorry, I want to take your time. Kind of amazing. I think it is a fair question to ask.
Speaker 8: Kind of happy he's calling it a calling it quits.
Speaker 1: Oh, anyway, Joe Abraham is with us. He's an angel dad. His daughter Katie Abraham, taken way too soon and illegal, hit the back of a car sitting at a red light. He was in the back seat. He died in January twenty twenty five. She was only twenty years old. Mister Abraham, first, my deepest condolence is I don't know if there's anything harder in life to deal with than what you have had to live through. I'm so so sorry from the bottom of my heart, and I know I speak for my audience.
Speaker 8: Hey, Sean, thanks for having me. And you're absolutely right. This isn't any thing you can ever prepare for. This was completely thrusted upon us. It was something that should have been foreseeable. What we've been talking about in communities, something utterly preventable, and now you know, there's no accountability, no responsibility.
Speaker 3: All I hear is that crime happens.
Speaker 8: Citizens do similar things, and you know, I think people miss the point and it's completely irrelevant what citizens are doing. This is a person who should have never been here, would have never been drunk, would have never killed my daughter.
Speaker 1: Let's walk through what happened to your daughter who was only twenty years old. It's January twenty twenty five. I assume either somebody came to your door or somebody called you.
Speaker 4: What happened.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we received a call from Urbana detectives and literally, Sean, we had to hang up the first time around and gather ourselves and call them back to really.
Speaker 3: Understand what happened.
Speaker 8: Because when you hear someone, you know, an authority, tell you your daughter has been killed, it you know, initially it doesn't connect. So we pulled ourselves together, we called them back, and then they laid out the details that she was in the back seat behind the driver.
Speaker 3: They were in a Honda Civic.
Speaker 8: There were five girls just having an ordinary night at suv traveling at almost eighty miles per hour on a you know, right in front of Carly Hospital there at the University of Illinois. So not a not a fifty five mile an hour zone or anything like that. It's a residential type zone. Barreled into the car from behind, devastated that vehicle. First responders had to ride open that vehicle like a tun can to pull number one, my my daughter's lifeless body out of it. And I'm it still pains me to this day that I wasn't there for her and her last breaths. You know, how she was stolen, and you know, they love to talk about this stolen, disappeared, separated, you know, and they never consider us. I've been Katie was stolen, disappeared, and I'll never see her again. So he fled the scene. Detective said they weren't real sure who he was. It turns out he was an a legal immigrant.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 8: He moved from Urbana to Chicago down to almost the board of Mexico within like a day and a half. He had help, There was money being moved around. I can't really get a full understanding or an account from Illinois as to how that happened. Ellinoid does not share. Illinois not victim friendly. ELLINOI you know, on one hand, will tell you you'll get the full extent of the law. And on the other hand, when reality hits you get a plea deal and this guy will see the light of day again after killing two women.
Speaker 1: Well, I want you to on the other side, we're going to take a little break here.
Speaker 4: I want you. I want to go through what JB.
Speaker 1: Pritzker has been doing because he is lashing out as you at Ice. I want to know if he ever called you or your family or reached out to any of the other victims, because he's more interested in attacking Ice and calling them Gestapo and Nazi and fascists like every other you know liberal democrat that allowed this to happen and said nothing and even defended the big lie that the border was closed and the border was secure. But I can't think of anything worse. Our prayers, our thoughts are with you. Joe Abraham Angel dad lost his twenty year old daughter Katie back in January of twenty twenty five and is confronting these politicians that say nothing. Anyway, We'll have more on the other side, more with Joe Abraham, and then we'll get your calls.
Speaker 4: In eight hundred and ninety four one sewn.
Speaker 1: As we continue, you can't always believe what the other side claims.
Speaker 8: That's why there's the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: I'm twenty five now till the top of the hour. Toll free, our numbers eight hundred ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, we continue. Joe Abraham is with us. He is an angel dad. He is the father to Katie Abraham. He sadly was killed by an illegal immigrant that plowed into the back of her car. This is in January of twenty twenty five. He took to social media addressing his governor just like he dressed down in person, his own Senator Dick Durbin, and he said, I'm outraged by your refusal to work with the Department of Homeland Security and ICE to remove known criminal illegal immigrants, and by the callousness you continue to show to victims of your policies. And more specifically, he's talking about Operation Midnight Blitz, which was named for his daughter, Katie Abraham, killed by this illegal immigrant. Never should have been here, no verified identity, no background check, no safeguards. He rightly says, this is your failure. You talk about accountability, yet you lack the self awareness that you show on this issue, and it's staggering. The ongoing pattern of distraction and deflection reveals a refusal to take responsibility for the real world consequences of the policies that you promote, and your silence and indifference are a profound disrespect to my daughter and to a lifelong citizen of Illinois, a grieving father still searching for answers, not distractions or reframed narratives. You claim compassion, yet your policies remove consequences for illegal entry while rewarding it with taxpayer dollars. That's not compassion, that hypocrisy. My parents came from the Third World. We understand accountability. You chose to ignore it. You have never acknowledged Katie, not once say her name. Governor talking to JB. Pritzker, has he ever said her name?
Speaker 3: Governor Pritsker has never said her name.
Speaker 8: So I just started getting on social sean to be honest, It's only been a few weeks at Angel Dad Joe, but I didn't know what to do. I have no record, they won't even look at me. So I finally got on some social media to at least voice like hello, I'm still here. Your policies have wrecked my family and took my youngest daughter away, and you think you can just erase her and disrespect her.
Speaker 3: I can't have that. You have zero compassion.
Speaker 8: You're an arrogant aloof person that has no compassion and shouldn't pretend like he does. I can speak to this all day long as a lifelong ILLINOI and Cook County resident the two most corrupt places in this nation. I'm sorry, California can't and Minnesota can't. Illinois and Cook County and the way this governor's running things, I never.
Speaker 3: Seen anything like it.
Speaker 8: Even the old school Democrats had some guardrails.
Speaker 3: Not now, not at all.
Speaker 1: You would think with your level of outspokenness. I'm sure he's aware of what you have put written. I'm sure he's aware of what you've said. They keep doubling down on their sanctuary state policies. They double down on their incendiary, insightful rhetoric against ICE and the Department of Homeland Security, which they don't want a fund, just like they don't want to fund the police.
Speaker 4: They want defund dismantle nobel laws.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, my only humble advice to you is I don't think you will ever get satisfaction or even recognition from these people in this state. I know you've lived there your whole life, but you know, as soon as you can get out of there, I highly recommend you leave and go to a state where they put a priority on law enforcement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they put us in that position.
Speaker 8: We are thinking about that because I don't see things changing the way they ought to here in this state. Think about how incoherent someone like a JV. Pittzberh is or a Tammy Duckworth or a Dick Derman.
Speaker 3: Let's take j V. Pritzker.
Speaker 8: He's out there, and I've been warning since Katie's death, and there's that there's going to be other deaths, not only victcause victims happen every day. They just don't die every day. There are other types of victims. But I said there was going to be more dust. Then he shirt and Gorman happens, and he's out there saying, well, Donald Trump and Ice didn't do their job when they were here.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine how incoherence this is.
Speaker 8: When they were here, he was calling them gestapo, jack booted thugs and secret police and did everything they can to obstruct these guys and then after the fact they say, oh, well, these guys didn't do the right job. So what are you saying, Governor, do you want the jack booted thugs, GESTOPO and special police back in the communities. And let's be clear, this governor needed the chaos in the streets like they did in Minnesota. Do you think they care a wit about Renee Good or Alex Pratt? Do you think they wanted that incident so they could use an issue to not only deflect from their failed policies, but to deflect from the open borders. This is an indictment on every single one of them if they acknowledge, Katie, And that's why I think they're not doing it. It's an indictment on their hypocrisy, It's an indictment on their failed policies, and it's an indictment on their arrogance which they have no humility toward service. And their ideology is a north star Sean and that's a failed life as far as I'm concerned it, that's your north star.
Speaker 1: Well, I applaud you for your willingness to be so powerfully outspoken. I think every American needs to hear your voice. Is beyond praying for you. I know there's probably not much people can do for you except try to be there for you and try to comfort you.
Speaker 4: And I've met too many.
Speaker 1: People in the course of my life and my career, and I got to tell you something, and I don't mean this. I don't want you to take this the wrong way. The interviews that I dislike doing the most are often the most important, and that is interviewing people like yourself that have lost children in cases like this that were so preventable. I mean, I have a combination of reactions, just just deep sympathy and compassion and sadness for you, and also rage and anger within me that this was all preventable. If that makes any sense to.
Speaker 8: You, that makes total sense. And we shouldn't be having this discussion. It's And here's the one thing I'll tell you. As a leader and someone who's going to be held to account, he should talk to every victim his preventable policies have created. Now I'm not going to talk about you know, people try to deflect and say Native Americans do more.
Speaker 3: Crime happens every day?
Speaker 7: Do U?
Speaker 8: Why drivers kill people Americans every day? Why is this guy special. Why is Katie special? It's a different set of circumstances. This is a person who should have never been here. It's not a citizen. It should have never happened. He should have never been here. And the people like JB. Pritzkers of the world encourage incentivize lawlessness. And he has no idea who he brought in Illinois, hundreds of thousands, for example, the guy who killed Katie had HIV in our communities. Not a moral judgment. I'm telling you. They didn't help anybody, not Katie or this guy. They helped nobody.
Speaker 1: Was this guy arrested multiple times before, like usually is the case.
Speaker 8: So the only thing I can get is that I know he was pulled over or he was cited at one point, but he skipped the court and he didn't pay his fine. ILLINOI never follow her up. He was using an alias Sean. He was had HIV in the community.
Speaker 3: Sean.
Speaker 8: He had no formal edge ocasion. He couldn't speak English, couldn't speak Spanish, couldn't read or write. He spoke some Mayan indigenous language from Guatemala called Kaichi. We had trouble with translators to keep coming back for more money. So my taxpayers not only supported the guy who killed Katie, but now my tax dollars have to go support this guy's defense and his healthcare and his incarceration. This governor is so incoherent in what he does. And I've got to be honest with Sean. I think this is coming from the National Party. I don't think he's much of an impressive person, a deep thinker. I think he just kind of does what he's told from a national perspective, and then they might promise him an opportunity in twenty twenty eight. I'm telling everyone right now, if anything ever happens in the state, your state will turn its.
Speaker 3: Back against you.
Speaker 8: And as a country, this is the worst run mismanaged state in every perspective. You don't want this mismanagement of Illinois into the White House.
Speaker 1: Say that our prayers are with you and your family and for beautiful Katie. She should be alive and you should be a happy, proud dad. And I wish I had greater words of comfort that I could give you. I'm so sorry you had to go through all of this, and I'm sorry that so many other families have had to go through this, and I'm sad that I'm one of the few people that actually highlight this. The whole media should be highlighting it. That would make it stop, but they choose not to, and they never will either.
Speaker 8: No, and what they don't comprehend and what they don't consider, is now I've got this tension between my longevity, Sean. I once thought I would live long enough to see my kids growing their children.
Speaker 3: I have this tension. Now I've got two living.
Speaker 8: Kids, hopefully they will stay that way in Illinois, and then I've got a one who was killed and buried. I have this tension. If I don't have longevity, I'm fine. I'm gonna go see you, reunite, reunite with Katie. If I do, then I can see my other two kids. This is a position Illinois put me in. It's disgusting and I'm just I don't even know.
Speaker 1: We'll pray for your longevity because we need powerful voices like yours to champion those that can't champion themselves. Our prayers are with you, Joe Abraham, you and your family. Please know that this audience cares and we are sad about the story. We appreciate your courage and telling the story and also warning everybody about the likes of JB. Pritzker. But there's plenty of JB. Pritzker's out there. One is Gavin Noose, and one is Tim Walls.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Another would be in New York and New York City, and you know Marxist Kami. I'm donnie. I mean it just they're all over the place. They make this world less safe, less secure. They don't have law and order, and if they ever get more power, the country frankly is screwed. Is what they did to this country. The four years of Biden, Harris may Orcus is unforgivable to me. And they have blood on their hands. I blame them anyway, my friend, God bless you, and God bless your family.
Speaker 3: Thank you, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, our number you want to be a part of the program will continue, all right. Let's get to our busy telephones here. Let us say hello to Ken in Georgia. Ken, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 6: Hi? There is the privilege to talk to you today. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Pleasure is all mine.
Speaker 6: Well, about the strait of horror movies and Iran over there, and I have to wonder if if we could, the USA could call upon the GCC the Gulf countries to take some kind of action to restrain Iran in the maritime waters of the Golf. The GCC might be able to make a change on the territorial waters over there and push the Iranian boundary all the way over to the Iranian shoreline, make the whole Golf maritime waters of the GCC. You know, Trump has already mentioned taking carg Island, and I think that that move would be bad optics in the rest of the world. But what if we assisted the GCC to do that. If the GCC did it, it might pass the muster in the optics for the rest of the world. You know, Iran's already fired.
Speaker 1: Then there might be a component that involves Carg Island. There might be a component where the US somehow would help the the international waterways in the Strait. However, I think the President is pretty committed to know forever wars. However, I know the President when it comes to other countries paying for their liberation, he's all for it. And the Iranians, frankly, in the end should pay us back. You know, their ten point plan that was leaked that people believe was real, and it never was. You know that they're calling for reparations from us now they owe us the money. But putting all of that aside, I think the President's going to achieve his objectives. Whatever remaining things that he might want to accomplish, that will be up to him based on obvious intelligence and the national security importance of whatever mission that he decides we have to be involved in. And I have faith and confidence he'll make the right decision. All right, my friend, I wish I had more time for you. I do not, but I appreciate your call. Thanks for being with us. Listen, you know so many people they we want to do the right thing with our health, but most of us, let's be honest, we're guessing our way, guessing what foods to eat, what supplements to take, what vitamins to take for crying out out loud, wondering you know why some things we eat, for example, make us feel better than others. And the truth is, every single individual person is different. You have your own unique fingerprint. Okay, certain foods might cause bloat, bloating, brain fog, fatigue. You're tired and you know what. Usually, if you're paying close attention, those are messages your body is sending you. Now, your DNA is solid through your whole life, that's your blueprint, but your RNA will actually tell you what's happening with your body right now. That's where vyome comes in. Vyome is a simple at home It is a gut health test. If you want to know what's going on with your body, you check your gut health and they use advanced RNA technology. What they will do is analyze your gut microbiome and that will then help you. They'll give you a full comprehensive report. It will help you understand how your body is functioning today and instead of guessing, you will get guidance that is based on real data. And when people follow their plan, they report better digestion, more energy, improved mood. Just go to vyome dot com slash Hannity viome dot com slash Hannity Today. If you use the promo code Hannity fifty, you get fifty bucks off. Stop guessing, start knowing, be your healthiest self. All right, that's going to wrap things up for today. A great Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel as we'll check in with Senator Ted Kruz, Steve Miller, Glenn Younkin, Joe and Jared Isaacman, NASA Administrator nine Eastern Hannity, Fox, See you then back here tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Thank you for making this show possible.