Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tapping? All right, Danielle, what's your phone tap all about? So even his phone tapping? His friend Joe.
Speaker 2: Joe sings in the shower every morning and people do not like it. So I am actually calling to see if we can get him to stop singing.
Speaker 1: All right, let's listen to Daniel's phone.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yeah, Hi, is this the guy that lives in fours?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure who are you trying to call?
Speaker 1: When did you guys move in?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I don't know who trying who you're trying to call?
Speaker 2: It on this, I'm trying to find the guy that sings in the shower every morning and thinks he's Lady Gaga.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter who this is.
Speaker 2: But when you first move into a building, you got to respect the people around you.
Speaker 1: Don't go singing. Who do you think you are that you're singing at all times of the day.
Speaker 4: In the tower. I don't even know who you are.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter who I am, it does?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about? Next door to you?
Speaker 2: And I'm tired of hearing you singing through my walls? The walls are paper thin as you know.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're so, you're you're my neighbor.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm your.
Speaker 2: Neighbor who you've never introduced yourself to, by the way, but that doesn't make a difference.
Speaker 4: You introduce yourself to me. I've never heard your voice, your face.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've moved into my buildings.
Speaker 2: I've been here a long time and you it's your job to come and say hello.
Speaker 1: To me and stop right.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I forgot the hierarchy in the apartment building.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, okay, stop singing. Okay, first of all, your voice sucks. Don't quit your day job.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, Well what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, what is that supposed to mean?
Speaker 4: Well, you're not exactly miss quiet? Now, are you not a little bowl peepe? You just we're hearing you late at night and you come in all this kind of your fang and hear that that and the other what you if you ask me, you're up.
Speaker 1: You just moved in, So you need to respect the rules.
Speaker 4: That's absolutely, that's that's ridiculous. You obviously have no respect for your neighbors.
Speaker 2: You're singing Lady Gaga in the shower at six forty five in the morning if I wanted to go see Gaga content and buy a ticket.
Speaker 4: I'm singing, I'm getting up, I'm waking up, I'm doing my roots. You come in later. Now you bagging one around having people over out of those smogan cigarettes and guy those what else?
Speaker 1: Okay? Did I call you?
Speaker 2: Did you call me? I called you to complain. I don't want to hear your complaints. I don't give it about what you got to complain. I'm just telling you to shut your mouth.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't know if you know how to phone wars, but it's two ways, sister.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what this is?
Speaker 3: Not how it hurts that fat who you all of a sudden, now you're some what you got some huge big you know you're some critic for singing.
Speaker 4: Don't come over here and call me. It's a block number telling me that I'm doing something wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh whatever, Just stop singing and shut up. Just do a thing.
Speaker 4: Gets we get some real balls in you tell you that I'm getting.
Speaker 1: You thrown out of this building. That's it. I'm getting you thrown out.
Speaker 4: Work it, work it.
Speaker 2: I have it in with the higher ups, and they listen to me when I talk, I'm on the board.
Speaker 1: You're gone.
Speaker 4: I'll bring it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gone.
Speaker 4: Do what you want, do whatever you want, you can call it whatever. Management and all this kind of just stay away because you know what, I don't live with little grit, don't hide yourself and here, yeah I'm on the right checked baby.
Speaker 1: That was Are you in the shower right now?
Speaker 4: And then you're just coming up with charges out of your ass, aren't you?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am, because I'm Danielle Monaro from Elvis Durant in the Morning show.
Speaker 1: And you just got phone tapped? What Ethan was playing a tad joke on you?
Speaker 4: What you actually think you sing? Well, come on, Joe, we've actually what just going on? Man?
Speaker 2: You just sang Lady Gaga in front of millions of people on the radio.
Speaker 1: Elvis Durant's phone tap