Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Table show, Fiona is on the phone for to Catch a Cheater today. She's been with her husband Travis for seven years, but now she thinks something might be going on. So so hopefully we can help you find out that he's not cheating, but or find out that he is, but at least get you some answers. Fiona, what's going on? Like, tell us about your situation with Travis.
Speaker 1: This is crazy.
Speaker 3: Travis and I have been together for seven years and it's been It hasn't.
Speaker 1: Been perfect the whole seven years.
Speaker 3: We had some like financial troubles you know, new marriage, you work through stuff. But for the last few years it's been really really good, and we've really been just so connected. My boutique business has just really taken off in the city, and Travis just got a new job that he loves and it pays more, so we've been able to start like really saving and building towards our future together.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's not just the money, Like he's doing something he loves now, Like he's a film director and he's only ever done like tiny commercials or you know, boring like a music video here and there maybe, but mostly boring stuff Okay, yeah, in a couple of like really bad movies like back low Budget. But recently he got a gig and where he's working for an indie film company one he's always dreamt of working for, never thought he could.
Speaker 1: And uh, he's doing a really good job there.
Speaker 3: They're paying him really well and he's actually living his dream and he's happy.
Speaker 1: That sounds great.
Speaker 3: Liked to paint a picture for you. Like Travis, he's like a lovable, goofy, silly guy. Like he's lighthearted. He's the one making me laugh when I get stressed about business or just life if I get too uptight.
Speaker 1: But he's also kind of a you know, he's gullible.
Speaker 4: Okay, so sometimes like he winds up saying yes too much or trusting people at what they say at face value, like, oh, they're telling the truth because everybody tells the truth, is what he says. That's dute, but it also makes me worry for him because he gets himself in these situations where he's like taking the fall for other people or doing their job because he can't say no.
Speaker 1: He just says yes if somebody asks for something.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm kind of wondering if, like I'm if this is one of those situations, if what's going on right now is something where he's gotten like pushed into.
Speaker 1: A corner or something I'm just.
Speaker 2: Cheating on you or what.
Speaker 3: Let me back up just a little. I'm super, super close with my grandma. We talk every day, if not twice a day. She was downtown the other day and she was going shopping and she said she saw Travis in a luxury car with another woman. Oh yeah, oh and my grandma's words, not mine.
Speaker 5: She said he was in the car with the bad line and they were laughing and joking, and Travis was all smiles. They were at a red light and she saw the woman reach down like out of view and reach down and then the light turns green and they take off ha ha, laughing in this luxury car.
Speaker 1: Like what am I supposed to do with that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: You know what, I'm still trying to I'm like really upset, and I don't want to say something stupid and be wrong or I've never accused him in our whole marriage of anything other than like not taking the trash out.
Speaker 1: But I'm like trying to understand first off, who is this woman?
Speaker 3: And second off, like, because he's an honorable guy, But what's up with the car?
Speaker 1: Because him and I both drive boxes and we promised we were going to drive him until they die. Is he moving on since he's been moving up in the company.
Speaker 3: Is he live in a second life now?
Speaker 1: Stupid?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So what I was thinking was you guys could call and say you're calling from the production company he's been working for, and he's been.
Speaker 3: Working a lot of hours, and that you want to, you know, give him roses as a thank you for his hard work and dedication to send to somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, we can do that. See if he believes us and then he sends him to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah sounds I mean I'm scared, but yeah, yeah, all right, Well we'll help you out.
Speaker 2: We'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if we can figure this out for you with the catch a Theater. Next. Right in the middle of the catch a Theater if you're just joining us, Fiona is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of seven years named Travis might be cheating on her. So we're about to call him and see if we can catch him. But first, Fiona, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 3: My grandma saw him downtown the other day in a luxury car with in her words, and he was in the car with another woman laughing, and she said she saw them like her reached down by his body, so like maybe touching him. And I want you guys to call say you're calling from his production studio that he works for.
Speaker 1: And that you have roses he can send to someone, and I want to see if you're sending them to his wife or to this woman, mystery woman.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hey, Travis, who's calling. My name's Trouble. I'm calling from productions. We haven't met yet, but you've been working a ton of hours.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm a I'm a director, so my hours are insane.
Speaker 2: Well, you've been crushing it, and we want to say thank you. Okay, so we know that you're you know you're busy and you probably don't get time to see people and stuff. So we actually wanted to give you some flowers that you could send to somebody, just a dozen long stim roses just to send to somebody, just uh, just for being you and working so hard.
Speaker 8: What is going to stop this? You playing with me? I don't know anything about really a dole ros.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank well, thank you for working so hard. Uh, so I can get this in out, I will need to get some infron from you in a second. Do you want to do? You want us to like put a card and stuff with it too?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Absolutely cool. In fact, do me a favor, do this. Let's do it because I'm actually have a surprise for my wife, but on the car and put have a surprise for you. Call me when you get this.
Speaker 1: Love you all right?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Just you know, got a guy who I know? You know we're in the same industry. Uh you probably got a lot of ladies out there.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: I ain't got time for that.
Speaker 8: Yeah all right, I am being honest, my man. I'm slammed.
Speaker 2: Are you sure about that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 8: Why what's up?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Because this is actually Jewel from the Jewel Show. It's a radio show. We do a segment where we try to see if people are cheating and your wife Fianna is actually on the phone.
Speaker 8: Hey what what are you? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Hey, Travis up?
Speaker 7: My grandma saw you the other day driving around downtown in a hot car with apparently a hot woman, and she was reaching down in the car for something.
Speaker 1: What's that about?
Speaker 8: Okay, look, okay, I don't know. I don't know what's going on here. But what's going on? I don't know what's going on here? But okay, I guess you're gonna just ruin a surprise.
Speaker 2: You your wife, grandma saw you out with another woman. Who is what you had time for?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 8: Are you kidding me? You're talking to you're talking about Nana? Really, that blind old lady. You're you're you're killing me here. But uh, first of all, all right, and I'm just you're just gonna ruin the surprise on on on that little radio. That's fantastic. Yeah, that was your best friend Megan. All right. You've like she's seen a million times. She was letting me test drive a new car. You're actually your car, uh right? And not only that. Yeah, that's right. Last time Megan came over, you know, I just let her know keep this a secret. I was getting you a new car, bay right, That's that's the the reasoning behind it. So I don't know what was going on. Last time we were over. We were checking out the car, making sure everything was good and you know, the front and the back seat. So unless that's what your grandma was seeing, ain't nothing going on. I got you a new car. That's that's what's going on. I just yeah, thank I just wanted to say thank you, you know, just these last years have been like super rough. No, I know how hard things were going. I know you were taking care of me, supporting me financially. And now that you know I got this job, I'm I'm so excited and everything's going real well, and we both deserve things, and you deserve a new car. So Megan was helping me choose your car and we were test driving it. That's it. Ain't nothing going on.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god. I feel so stupid. Oh my god.
Speaker 9: Try this.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. I am so sorry.
Speaker 9: I knew, I knew you wouldn't see it, but at the same time, you got to see, like my point of view, like you're in a hot car with a hot woman, and my grandma got me kind of riled up.
Speaker 8: But I've never given you a reason for anything like that, know what I mean? No, this is this is this is more me, you know, leave it to leave it to your grandmother and cause problems somehow, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean a new car. I need a new car.
Speaker 9: I mean it's it's I want to see it, like, oh so happy right now, I'm just trying to.
Speaker 8: Follow you when you get on home. It's going to be parked in the driveway and I'm gonna non you know what, I'm now a little upset because the whole supprise got ruined.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I am so sorry. Oh my god. I mean I feel like you did.
Speaker 2: Your grandma did see him with a woman, So yeah, you have grounds for being a little frustrated. They're a good thing. It was a happy ending, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm like, my mind's blown. I'm speechless, Travis, like, I love you. They thank you. You're so sweet.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, congratulations on the new car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. I mean I want to see it now. I wish I was home now. Oh my god. I feel so stupid, forever doubting you.
Speaker 8: But you know, I love you, and I know we've been through a lot, and so I wanted to do this for you, and I really hope you love it, and I really you know, I love you. You know, I just want to let you know I love you.
Speaker 2: It's probably the happiest to catch a cheater ever.
Speaker 1: And I get a car. There you go, the jubile shows to catch a cheater.