Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phones happening, Jarrett, what's your phone.
Speaker 1: Tap about today?
Speaker 2: Denise wants to play a phone tap on her husband Aaron. Now, the couple just moved into a brand new home, and with moving into a home, you order furniture, of course, so they ordered one of those five piece furniture sets and they ended up getting a sixth piece, which they didn't pay for that extra piece, so they thought, hey, we're going to get away with this the bonus. Yeah, exactly. So Denise is going to start the call to our husband, Aaron, and then I'm going to join in looking to retain that rner. Okay, let's see what happens in today's.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: I got to work right now.
Speaker 3: Do you remember the furniture that we're ordering in that extra ottoman that we got. Yeah, yeah, the company's coming by because they want to take it. They want to.
Speaker 1: Talk.
Speaker 3: The company's here at the house and they want to actually take the ottoman back.
Speaker 1: I thought it was part of the collection though.
Speaker 3: There was only five pieces that were supposed to go on the set, and this one's an extra one.
Speaker 1: So I thought that was part of seth though I thought it was. I thought I thought we thought it was the part of set. I thought that was it.
Speaker 3: They said it would it would be an extra three hundred dollars, So we can pay that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, tell him no, tell him no. We already had a deal. We already paid, We already paid for it. We already paid for it. You can't just like come in like a week later and say, oh, yeah, by the way, it's a three hundred extra dolls because this movie is now a separate piece. I mean it's ours, okay. I mean they messed up. They messed up, they messed up. It doesn't matter. They messed up.
Speaker 3: He's right here, I mean, so, what do you want me to tell him? Because he's here, to tell him?
Speaker 1: Did you let him in the house? The house? Why did you let him in the house.
Speaker 3: Well, honey, he's standing here watching him.
Speaker 1: You let him in the house.
Speaker 3: Well, because he's going to collect the furniture that's not ours.
Speaker 1: So we can pay the three hundred hours. It is hours, it's part of the collection, and give him the fall to talk to me. I can't even thing straight. Just put him on the So this is.
Speaker 3: My husband, he said, he's going to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Let me So, who's this By the way, Hi.
Speaker 2: Sir, I'm one of the delivery guys. My name is Daryl Dixon. I work over Reperation and the bobs. I'm just coming back to pick up the ottoman that we accidentally gave you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it wasn't an accident. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Three hundred or am I taking this back right now?
Speaker 1: That's our ottoman. Always paid for it. We already paid for it.
Speaker 2: You paid for the five piece, not six pieces. Now if you want the six pieces, is an extra three hundred dollars we can do.
Speaker 1: We paid for it. We paid for it. By the way. By the way, the way you deliver it, there's some bumps on the on some of the furniture. Okay, the mess up. Well, I did want to so I think you all want this. Well, we don't do right. You didn't deliver it right, deliver it all late? Don like a week later.
Speaker 2: You don't get to come in and take an ontoman just because you feel like you guys.
Speaker 1: You guys get a job. It's my ottoman.
Speaker 2: Well totally understand, ma'am, he said, he'll do you the three hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: You know I'm gonna take.
Speaker 1: Cash cash.
Speaker 2: He said that, that's okay, that's what my husband lie, sir, pleasure doing business with you.
Speaker 1: Right, you're not get take my autiment? All right? I swell, don't go back to that, and I'll take it back myself.
Speaker 2: All right, here's your wife. Have a pleasant day.
Speaker 1: You know he's your king. You do not touch my automate.
Speaker 3: Do you have the money laying around?
Speaker 1: Because I told you? Kick it out? Call it? What wrong with you? What are you sitting there in a cold Get him out. I don't want to touch my automate. He touching my automent because I'm sitting on it. All right. If he doesn't get out, I'll never spread him.
Speaker 3: He's saying that heat. Did y'all agreed that he did not say that?
Speaker 1: I need not say that. He's lying. He's lying. I kicked him out because he's trying to steal my money. Kick him out. I don't want to touch my he.
Speaker 2: Said, cash up front, No problem.
Speaker 1: Going fighter truck. Say so much fun to rob us of our house. Call nine one one, tell the name, call everybody, all right, make this because this guy's trust passing. Right now, he's trustpassing. He started to steal a stock. I'm losing my voice right now, I'm losing my mind. I have to give up presentations. Three minutes ago, I clipped, they'd bart your phone for a second. All right, I'm gonna call the cops. Right We're gonna worry about it right now. Getting robbed, I'm calling the copsy dude, hang up? Why are you going to get out of my house?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm not gonna get house out.
Speaker 1: Of my house.
Speaker 2: My name's Garrett from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapped by your wife?
Speaker 1: Are you guys joking? Look good? He's got me fired. I love you? Are you? Are you sure you love me? What happened? I was gonna stroke. I almost guarded the company's bathroom here.
Speaker 3: This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by Alice
Speaker 2: Darran phone tap only on Elvis duran in the Morning Show