Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, the Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 2: Stock movers, and they're moving.
Speaker 1: Here's Lisa Miteo.
Speaker 3: All right, I have to start with Warner Brothers. We've been talking about it all morning long. Their shares WBD has been up as much as four percent. A lot of different news surrounding the bid offers from Netflix and Paramount. I want to start with Netflix. So the news from Netflix they refinanced part of a fifty nine billion bridge loan to support the potential acquisition of Warner Brothers. So if you look at the breakdown, this is, according to a filing, secured a five billion revolving credit facility two ten billion delayed draw term loans to finance part of that bridge facility it took out for the bid, and that leaves about thirty four billion for syndication. Netflix shares have been up a much as half a percent, and then you had Paramount's guidance came just after that, a lot of news this morning, more than three percent. They sweetened the bid for Warner Brothers Discovery. Right, it includes a personal financial guarantee by Oracle chairman Larry Ellison. Yes, the father of David Allison, Daddy stepping, and he's gonna personally guarantee forty point Bill. I said that it would be in the time equity financing. But this is what they were looking for. They were looking for that personal guarantee to hear from at LISTA and I'd have no clue what we're talking about other than she saw I have a tar.
Speaker 1: I didn't, Paul, what's it all mean.
Speaker 2: I think it means that the Ellison's they're putting their best foot forward here and they're really committed to getting this deal. So Netflix just ticks it up a couple of dollars.
Speaker 3: Is that the game?
Speaker 2: I think both are going to have to bring their bids up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna get to that. Mary thinks that. Yeah. Well, of course, of course, and he knows what he's talking about, Marybelly, So we'll see. But I mean, this is a good step on the part of the paramount, and it was.
Speaker 3: The trust right, the trust with a.
Speaker 1: Big issue, yep.
Speaker 2: And he says, we will not revoke this trust. It's the stock is going to stay there and everything that well, I'm not sure everything, but a lot of things that Warner Brothers said was lacking in their bid they've tried to cure here. So there you go. All right, there's Warner Brothers. How about rocket Lab? All right?
Speaker 3: So rocket Lab RKLB.
Speaker 1: You know the stocks before the report? Oh yeah, I know, I know, I don't know them. Sure, emailers, step up. What's it called?
Speaker 2: Rocket Lab?
Speaker 3: Yes, Space Launch Technology Company? Yes, yes, yes, okay, So their shares are rocketing up as much as four percent. They actually dumped eighteen percent on Friday, close at a record high seventy dollars and fifty two cents. The reason why on Friday is because the US based Development Agency they said they awarded the company in agreement worth up to eight hundred and five million dollars. They're going to provide eighteen missile warning tracking defense satellites. Rocket Lab said the agreement was its biggest single contract to date. And then also came the news that had also successfully launched its twenty first electron rocket of the year. This is very science based, well above my big read. But yeah, their shares a and skyrocketing on this news, so apparently was a big deal. For them. So we go from Rocket Lab, we go to software fintech company Clearwater Analytics Holding. It's cw AN is their ticker. Their shares have been up as much as eight percent. They agreed to be acquired taking private by an investor group. It was led by Permira, also Warburg Pinkus. It's a deal worth eight point four billion dollars. So the breakdown. Shareholders of Clearwater they're going to receive twenty four dollars fifty five pence cents per share in cash under the terms. The deal price represents a premium about forty seven percent the firm's closing price November tenth. But it still needs approval. It needs approval from Clearwater shareholders, It needs clearance from regulators on top of that, and they expect to complete that in the first half of the year. So we'll see if that does happen or not.
Speaker 2: Okay, stuck, you have what I'll give you.
Speaker 3: I'll give you a few quickies. How about that? Okay? Marvel Technology is the chip maker bam okay rising two percent. City basically opened a positive catalyst watch on the company ahead of next month CEES conference. That conference huge, that's gonna be a big thing.
Speaker 1: That's a big one.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is definitely a big one.
Speaker 1: Road trip. I got some stories in there.
Speaker 2: Boy oh yeah, the Blagio, Oh my craft table late at night and yeah, good news.
Speaker 1: I went to the Bollaggio for breakfast months and it was like no fun. I charged it to Retto keepers pay.
Speaker 2: There was like one hundred and thirty dollars for breakfast to Volagio. Yep, absolutely, those are It's great. Nice Placeto. Keep them trips down on the table. That's good.
Speaker 3: I told him, next time I washed dishes, you got one more.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Since we've been talking about gold and silver, I just wanted to point out the miners like Newmont core miner. Yeah, they're up by four percent for for core mining, and a new month's up about two percent. So with all the news on commodities this.
Speaker 1: Week, you get the forty five dollars today.
Speaker 2: Silver just up one hundred fi today.
Speaker 1: This stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube. Bloomberg dot com and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.