Speaker 1: Turbos, Boys Pops, Welcome back to another episode of The Locker Room. Your Boy is back. I was in the foxhol last week in the hospital. Shout out to you guys for all the comments and messages with the congratulations and everything else.
Speaker 2: The boy Delaney heats back in the house. All the boys are back.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have fun.
Speaker 1: If you're unfamiliar with the show. Top half of the episode, All NFL. We're gonna be covering Thursday Night football, Steelers at the Browns, our favorite games of the week, our ballsy picks where we pick an underdog to upset somebody. Then the back half of the episode, we're going college football. The College Fooball Playoff is playing itself out. Every game now has implications. We're gonna be talking trophy game out with Indiana and Ohio State, our tear talk. We have a massive game with the religion versus the military this weekend, and we also have our fan call in segment.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a great time.
Speaker 1: And then also little sneak peek, little sneak peak of our Black Friday merch. It's gonna be on sale here in a week, a week, I believe a week It's gonna be fun boys, so make sure you subscribe, leave comments throughout the episode. Let's go get paid, Let's go get laid.
Speaker 4: Boys and girls, Welcome back to the Locker Room. I'm so happy to have the boys back in the chairs. I'm so happy to not be sitting alone on this show. It was a great time last week with this level of stress that comes with you. You got to paint a picture, you got to make sure people are enjoying themselves. Now I can sit back in a little bit on the boys a little bit with their nine inch data. Come some dad's stats. Will complicates to come in with. As always, please subscribe, please comment, and we'll point it out earlier.
Speaker 3: We merch coming out next week. I'sk run possible.
Speaker 1: Will having a kid.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many times I've done it.
Speaker 4: This is the second or third time I've done this. But listen, brother having two kids. It's good to be back. It's good to just be around the boys this past week. I'll be see before we start, let's shout out our presenting sponsor, Fireball Whiskey.
Speaker 1: The Locker Room is presented by Fireball. Fireball is the perfect shot for game day, whether you're buying those sneaky little shoes before going into the stadium, or going big with the fireball cake for your tailgate, or just taking a sip on the locker room, whether it's a pregame shot in the tailgate lot or a celebratory touchdown shot at the bar, no matter what, it's guaranteed to night your game day. But yeah, bro, it's the boy Taylor. He was throwing me a lifeline, a best friend lifeline, Like, hey, bro, if you don't want to roll in this week like I got you, I got your back, I'll lift it up. And I'm just telling him, like, uh, I need the trenches, I need the boys, Like I just need to be around the boys. Get out for a few hours, just get around the fellace, talk some shit, bust some balls. But it's good to be back. And I do have to say I have some I have some business to up hold on my end.
Speaker 3: You thought I forget, Huh.
Speaker 5: I know you didn't forget because I was about to.
Speaker 1: Get you that Miami game, remember Miami.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, yeah, I was wrong. Yeah I was wrong.
Speaker 3: Here's five hundred large.
Speaker 1: Hull. He knows.
Speaker 3: But the way the look we had in our eyes when we made that bet. We knew it was real.
Speaker 5: It was real.
Speaker 3: It was a I can't believe he remembered.
Speaker 6: Oh he got because he put it all on it on X talking about I can't wait to call you dumb.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 1: Villain on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Spice up the rivalry.
Speaker 7: I don't up.
Speaker 5: People was retweeting it to me. I didn't see. I'm like, I'm trying.
Speaker 3: To get you say something bad. You gotta be engaged about.
Speaker 5: I just hit you with the clown. You should the video.
Speaker 1: Afterwards, just farting or something like that.
Speaker 3: Who know? Did you in the farts? How was California? Did you enjoy yourself?
Speaker 5: I did? Actually? You know I did it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: You know they got that good flower out there?
Speaker 3: You know, good for you? Tigre out something getting high in California? What do you stay? Do you still go back to uh? Crenshaw? Do you stay in the old house?
Speaker 5: San Francisco?
Speaker 3: You're in the Frisco?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Frisco. So did you tell of the app?
Speaker 4: You can see the ship on the on the around the city. Sh there's an actual app in San Francisco. When you're in San Francisco that you can look at where the human shit is.
Speaker 6: Don't they got the robots that come pick them up though, I thought the robots, Yeah, robots to clean.
Speaker 5: Up the ship.
Speaker 3: Man must can really do it all, can't he?
Speaker 5: I mean, it's Silicon Valley.
Speaker 4: Man, Silicone Valley, no fucking that about it, Silicon Valley, perfect pronunciation, that is fucking it, dude. Before we get into the game of the week, I do want to bring Mitch up to the podium real quick, because right now, what is it?
Speaker 1: November twentieth? It is November twentieth.
Speaker 3: The show's coming out tomorrow at six am. But tonight, that was almost that was crazy, oh unbecoming tonight is a massive deal.
Speaker 4: And the Nashville sports community, what is it? The Nashville Sports League semifinals and a possible final for the team Balls Deep, which Mitch Carlson, I'm assuming you're the captain of that team.
Speaker 1: Ah, yes, man, and everybody listen, they probably think this is a pretty a big deal. It's not. But we want to celebrate our boy for our local rerec league.
Speaker 4: You guys right know, yeah, right now, and you guys are playing the Bird just kittens and three semifinal semifinals, I mean.
Speaker 3: Boys, quarterback. What do you got here? You quarterback in safety?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm quarterback when we don't have our normal quarterback. Our normal quarterback is he played in Miami, Ohio for a little bit and then transferred out somewhere else.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: But yes, I am safety, I'm wide receiver, quarterback.
Speaker 3: You do it all.
Speaker 7: I'm a little Swiss argument Swiss Swiss army knives.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: People can check out your highlights where.
Speaker 7: At Mitch Carsley Twitter?
Speaker 1: Yeah, on Twitter.
Speaker 8: And then because it's the end of the season, I will be dropping my season highlight tape.
Speaker 7: That comes out. Highlight tape that comes out, that'll come out tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh, season high.
Speaker 7: No, we'll do, We'll do thursday'll come out first thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Thursday, Thursday morning or Thursday, don't do Thursday nights.
Speaker 3: When people see this, they'll know where to find it and they'll want to wait.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, yes, Thursday. I forget this is coming out on Thursday. So yes, Thursday evening. It'll be on Instagram, will be on Twitter wherever you can find Mitch Carsley on all the social lapse.
Speaker 7: It'll be out there.
Speaker 3: So before before we get you out of here, what's your prediction for your own stat line tonight, both games.
Speaker 7: Both games, like in total or just game.
Speaker 3: By give me in total. I want to know it.
Speaker 4: Don't take too long after After today, I'm going to stop thinking about record.
Speaker 8: I'll probably throw for four touchdowns, maybe catch two or three, and I'm hoping I had at least two picks.
Speaker 6: All right, wait, wait, wait, one more thing. Are you all going to get Super Bowl rings or a bill?
Speaker 8: I think I think the league gives us like cups and we'll like take a picture and we'll make it on their Instagram.
Speaker 4: I'll make it on her instagram. If you don't, if you don't hit that stat line, will you die your hair?
Speaker 1: Bleach?
Speaker 7: Funny? And that's a bit.
Speaker 4: I mean that you just that's a confidence level. I want to figure ou where you're coming from.
Speaker 7: I mean, I dye my hair, but I'll do something else.
Speaker 5: You say you're gonna beat him by thirty, we will.
Speaker 1: Say, if you don't get the stat line, you lose pay jack.
Speaker 3: That's what. If I do hit it, it's like a fine. You get one and a half times. Will's gonna pay that though.
Speaker 1: One and a half times. Hang on, whatever his check is, he just gets it half of more of that check.
Speaker 3: That we will throw you in a bonus. We'll throw a bonus in.
Speaker 7: You see do you see the bus?
Speaker 1: I mean like for five hundred each, five hundred total, five hundred, like fifteen hundred.
Speaker 3: He'll get here.
Speaker 1: Pay two.
Speaker 3: Delane's got pay two. He's involved in.
Speaker 7: In the locker room, right, Laney just got five hundred dollars right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't the most money.
Speaker 5: But how are we going to know that?
Speaker 6: Oh, you go to the Yeah, so if you go to the game, you keep the stats so we'll know he'll.
Speaker 3: Know he won't hit.
Speaker 7: I'm not I'm not gonna I'm not gonna dug.
Speaker 4: The final stat line is throw for four touchdowns, catch two or three. We're gonna put that up to three two picks.
Speaker 3: He's got to catch too, but he's got to.
Speaker 4: Receiving touchdowns for throwing touchdowns five hundred dollars each from the boys.
Speaker 3: If you don't get it, you gotta dye your hair blonder. No, he loses the paycheck, that's right.
Speaker 1: Nope, they can't run. No.
Speaker 3: I thought, oh, you can run to your league.
Speaker 4: And I didn't get to That's that part of the style. He's gotta throw for four catch two. Yeah he already know.
Speaker 5: He said that. Yeah, no, definitely.
Speaker 4: I wonder what the odds on that would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like that, Yeah, I mean minus two hundred all right.
Speaker 3: Game of the week this week.
Speaker 4: Will talked about it in the intro intro Steelers at the Browns Steelers your favorite minus three and a half total. The game is thirty six and a half points. So they gonna start with you, brother, how are we feeling?
Speaker 5: Oh man, it's Thursday night. Game is going to be uh.
Speaker 1: Yes, Steelers at the Browns at the Browns Steelers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, sorry?
Speaker 1: Where no this Thursday night, Thursday night, Thursday night football.
Speaker 4: You are the producer of this show, and look at me blindly just be like, yep, you're right, and.
Speaker 1: We already have to do it because he sucked up an end it last week. This is Thursday, Thursday Night, Steelers at brown spreads minus three and a half for the Steelers over under thirty six and a half.
Speaker 3: WIT's sports second?
Speaker 5: You got it?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Why you got a middle part still from Bob Apples yesterday?
Speaker 1: And you know why he said, I read because the games of the week is.
Speaker 5: Clips yeah, you said game of the week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so I can tell you do.
Speaker 3: You think I just had a kid? The way my brain's operating right now.
Speaker 5: We just gotta get ship done.
Speaker 3: You did Thursday at football.
Speaker 6: So again you know the Steelers five game winning streak. Right now, the Browns are one and four at home, Stellers leading to AFC North. This is a no brainer for me. You gotta understand is Russell Wilson. Yes, I doubted him. He has came in, he has made plays, he has motivated the Steelers. He got George Pickens playing, making plays, blocking, showing some physicality out there. But it's gonna depend on the defense. You got j you got t J. Wats and Cameron Hayward. Those guys go out there and stop the Browns. The Browns is a team where they got a quarterback that everyone loves and he can motivate them. But this week, I don't think they got it done. I think Steelers is gonna answer the call. It's gonna minus three and a half. I feel like they're gonna get that, probably even score more. I think the total is thirty six and a half. I'm gonna stay away from that just because I just don't.
Speaker 3: Know where it's a little scoring game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a lot. I think it's a little score game. But I kind of like the under You think that thirty six necessarily like football this.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've been putting up points.
Speaker 5: Points they have been lately, they have been. But I'm gonna take the Steelers to beat the Browns.
Speaker 1: That scares me with the Steelers is like just kind of obviously a short week and coming off of an emotional win, a physical game. That's the thing that scares me. But I do like I like the Steelers as well. They do a good job offensive. They like Russell Wilson. He can hit the deep ball, but he's not a quarterback. They're not that offense. Arthur Smith is not going out there trying to like force any explosive plays. They kind of let the game run game, build off play action screens, and Russ is a.
Speaker 3: Cat who can hit the field.
Speaker 1: Like you said, George Piggins is playing, He's even playing after it. I like the Steelers too. I think their defense is dominant. Browns don't just don't have a lot to play for the whole divisional game. Browns and Steelers scare me in the short week. But I'm gonna stick. I'm gonna go Steelers.
Speaker 4: I love like you're right with Arthur Smith. The way he calls games. He lets the game come to him. He doesn't just try to press and put a square pagan around the whole type situation. I like the Steelers in this game.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't know how. I think it's gonna be closer than we all think.
Speaker 1: Where you're gonna go Browns lust three and have like field goal last I'm thinking, I'm thinking it's gonna be tight.
Speaker 4: I really think this game is going to be an over game, thirty six and a half points. Obviously, the Steelers have a great defense. And I got into a little bit of a wormhole with this game. I went and I started looking at different podcasts and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Found this like Local Cleveland.
Speaker 4: Four middle aged white guys just screaming and yelling about Jim Schwartz and how the DC is terrible.
Speaker 3: They're like fifteen in the league.
Speaker 1: They're not actually terrible defense, yeah, but they're just they're not like I think they were like top three.
Speaker 4: Lastly, they're screaming, they're just matt These guys live in Ohio. I don't even remember what the podcast name was, but they were literally screaming and fussing about Jim Schwartzel.
Speaker 1: He's got to get the fuck out of there. Kevin Stefanski, he's got to go.
Speaker 4: When Kevin Dorsey takes over that right after Deshaun Watson gets hurt.
Speaker 1: There's a little thing going on.
Speaker 4: Okay, is the offense better because Jameis Winston is or Kevin Dorsey because he came from the Buffalo Bills. With Jamis, He's got two games over three hundred yards, He's got three touchdowns and three interceptions. In the game against the Saints, they only score fourteen points. Two of those were both of those touchdowns work touchdowns thrown by Jamis Winston. Jerry Judy is coming along. He has one hundred and forty six yards. The problem with the Browns isn't moving the ball. The problem is them getting into the end zone. I think with that bye week, I'm able to charge along a little bit. Jameis having a better understanding of the entire playbook. He's taking the reins in a big way. I think the Browns are going to find themselves scoring a little bit more and with the with the Browns do a bad job on defense. Is handling like movement pocket passes. When you go it's like a loosey type of thing where the whole line goes to the left. Russell Wilson dips out and then he finds a guy deep and deep on the left side of the field.
Speaker 1: Shout out, Lucy, So, I think this game is an over game. I think it's I think it's because you you you hit one a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do it, don't, don't pressure me round just to have fun. I'm skun. I'm telling you what my picking.
Speaker 1: The thing.
Speaker 4: I'll take the Browns. I'll take the Browns, but I'm also taking the over. So put that in there, Jared, all right, the overWe make sure you take that over. Jared, you said you said you were feeling the under.
Speaker 1: I was, But I'm saying the Thursday night football games, do we begetting fireworks?
Speaker 3: Fire We've been getting fireworks.
Speaker 4: Two years ago, I think they were talking about getting rid of the Thursday night game because it was such a terrible.
Speaker 3: It was just awful.
Speaker 1: No points.
Speaker 3: This is the first year wins on Amazon too, and everybody just hate, hated, it hated it, but I realize under twenty I think we all should apologize to Russell Wilson. I know I need to. I said, I was like, this is the right move.
Speaker 5: No, he said it was the right movie.
Speaker 4: I just said, I want to formally apologize to Russell Wilson. I thought you were done at the Brogles. I thought you were asked. I thought you were terrible. I take that back. He's kind of kind of reinventing yourself. The mobility has kind of gone away a little bit. He's found himself in the pocket presence. He's handling business.
Speaker 5: He's I just think it's the office and coordinator. So shout out Arthur Smith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Arthur Smith ain't throwing the ball.
Speaker 6: But he's putting them in the right situation. Sometimes that's why football is the greatest team sport of all time, indeed, But sometimes it's that system.
Speaker 1: You're just not willing to give Russ's credit. Arthur Smith.
Speaker 6: He's doing his thing, but you can't forget Arthur Smithy flowers all the time forgetting.
Speaker 4: No one talks about Arthur Smith more on any other show than our show, of course.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying again it comes down to But Russ.
Speaker 3: Is playing his game. Rus is kind of reinventing himself. Rus is playing good ball right now. He's playing good ball. He is a good quarterback. He is limited, but he is He's playing with a good quarterback, right yeah, he is all right. So we need Game of the Week.
Speaker 1: Games of the Week presented by sport Jared this football season. Don't walk around with helmet hair like a total rookie. You've been in the game long enough to know that how you wear your hair matters. And just because your team's mascot is a wolverine doesn't mean you have to look like one. Up top, keep your head in the game and go to sport Clips. They're pro stylists that have mastered the x's and o's of men's hair, so you can get a tight fade while kicking back and watching some fade routes on TV.
Speaker 3: They'll have a perfectly crafted.
Speaker 1: Game plan to make you look your best, no halftime adjustments needed.
Speaker 3: Remember the difference between an.
Speaker 1: Okay cut and a great cut is called sport clips.
Speaker 3: It is a game changer.
Speaker 1: I need to go to sport clips. Fellas myself at what's your favorite game of the week.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite game of the week to bet on.
Speaker 4: I'll go I'll go Lions. The amount of points that these boys are brought up. I have been just going and looking up Dan Campbell videos of him getting emotional about his team, sitting in interviews, and the person interviewing is like, he seems like you really care about this team truly.
Speaker 3: He's tearing up saying I can't let them down.
Speaker 4: I think about it every single day because I know these guys are gonna let them let them down. Their offense is top five and every every category Jared Goff other than the one game where he throws five picks.
Speaker 1: These boys are going to sweep the entire Ac South.
Speaker 4: Which breaks breaks my heart. They're playing the Colts at the Colts. They're favored by seven and a half points. This team seems like a team. I hate saying this word because I feel like people say it all the time. Is a team of destiny right now. Literally, the offensive line Taylor Decker, Graham Glasgow, Frank Ragnow, Kevin Zeidler, and Pine Sewell. That is a star studded offensive line.
Speaker 1: And I love that you shout at the old line too, because everyone knows of all the weapons that they have on.
Speaker 3: You do what.
Speaker 4: Their defense is great, Their weapons are awesome. These five guys are the reason why they have so much success. The Colts have struggled in the run game, They've also struggled in the pass game a little bit. Anthony Richardson gets bench. Joe Flappel has a bad game against the Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 1: They put Anthony richardson back end.
Speaker 4: He has a decent He actually has a really good, a really good game against the Jets.
Speaker 3: Juice.
Speaker 4: It's the Jets, and I think you run into a buzz saw like the Detroit Lions. The city that we talked about, and on the bus where they are the whole city, there's a woman showing us around with tears in her eyes because her dad passed away a year ago, and she's just like, I wish you could see this.
Speaker 1: I wish you could see.
Speaker 4: What the Detroit Lions are doing, because they're not only lifting up that franchise, they're.
Speaker 1: Lifting up the entire city. And it's not stopping.
Speaker 3: This week, there were minus say now they're minus seven and a half.
Speaker 4: They're run away with this. They'ren you're gonna run away with this game. They're gonna sweep stuff. This is the best start they've had since nineteen thirty four. M that's ridiculous. The boys are just buzzing, and they're they're putting up forty points a game. They're going crazy right now. I don't see it stopping anytime soon. Dan Campbell has the culture. He's got everything. I got the lions, but.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have He doesn't have a masculine dog?
Speaker 5: Is it? And dogs?
Speaker 3: She's little? You see his little handheld puppies.
Speaker 1: Got a little sissy and nothing wrong with that little sissy dog.
Speaker 9: And nothing wrong with that his wife nothing a smile on my face than it's his wife's dog.
Speaker 3: What do you want to do?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, She probably went out of town.
Speaker 1: Let him want the dog, let him hold the dog, Come on, everything.
Speaker 3: He's I love Dan Campbell.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying he's got a little pussified dog.
Speaker 5: I mean that's all right.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you with all the testosterone he's got, you need a little balance. It's like having girls. Yeah right, yeah, a couple of hell cats. You and not and I look at us now, Yeah, a little s new.
Speaker 1: We're new.
Speaker 5: You don't think the Jets had a good defense though they're good.
Speaker 1: Defense, but they I know they have a good defense.
Speaker 3: They're just there. The culture is lost.
Speaker 4: I mean the PFT said it, if Aaron Rodgers wanted to chip on their shoulder, he should took the backs Like.
Speaker 3: That's how much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm not I'm probably gonna stay I'm gonna stay away from this game.
Speaker 3: I kind of like the Colts with the points lines are gonna win. Yeah, I like the Colts.
Speaker 4: The lines are gonna win. I think the Lions are just the huston winning in Houston. The way they won in Houston was a great reset for them, and they go and they did what they did against the Jags. Obviously that line was thirteen and a half points and they just blew.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 1: But with how the with how the Texas are playing, like Colts have a an outside shot, like this is so such a must win game. Obviously they understand the stage of playing a team like the Lions.
Speaker 3: They know it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, like you know, the facilities humming right now because they do have a shot.
Speaker 4: They have a shot. They actually have a shot. As far as like going the distance, going to no but making it.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, think about it. What you're saying the thing to AA and we're bringing up we bring it up a lot.
Speaker 1: But the two and four Titans twenty nineteen, you're sitting there your but week.
Speaker 3: Eleven, you can't see Chiefs before.
Speaker 1: It's all I'm saying is like they have a shot, Like you guys had a shot. You guys beat the best team in the league and then you guys go on a run and even though when you get counted out, you just you understand what the mentality is that you here different because it's the NFL is not like college football.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm with you, But here's the difference.
Speaker 4: The difference is the Tennessee Titans had a good defense in a sustainable run game, and once we made a switch at quarterback, it was better. The Colts have already gone through to make a switch at quarterback. They've already gone through the injuries. Anthony Richard. The thing about Anthony Richards and doing so well against the Jets makes me feel more confident. And the fact that the Lions are going to handle business this week and win by more than to say or out points you watch his stat line, the way it fluctuates and all of it starts.
Speaker 1: It's a great game, it's a bad game. It's a great game, it's a bad game.
Speaker 3: The roller coaster. He just hasn't had to.
Speaker 1: Saying Anthony richard He's becoming a first in, last out guy.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I love that, absolutely love that. And you know what, for Anthony Richardson's career. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, what you got the I mean, I'm gonna have to rock with the Lions. You already know that for sure.
Speaker 1: I think it's an easy one to like, Yeah, Lions are disintegrating everybody.
Speaker 5: Like, why would I not go with this?
Speaker 6: They show me that they can't win a game right now. All they do is win games and a crazy fashion too.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: And the thing that bothers me about or not yeah, that bothers me about the Colts is that they have always been a franchise that is well coached, understand the rules, and play like consistent.
Speaker 3: Football even when they're not good. Forever.
Speaker 4: They've been that way forever, dude, Like for the last for the last decade, Peyton Manning, they had great culture and great culture.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I thought you said Detroit.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm talking about the Colts.
Speaker 4: They have just always been a well run franchise, so much so that they're fans are the most trained fans in all of the NFL. When their offices on the field, you can literally it's like before we start this show, it's quiet. Why it's can you can hear a mouse in the corner and a piece of cheese?
Speaker 6: No, they know how to do it for sure. And it's is in Indy, right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's in Indy. And all this up and down, they're still six and five.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's true. But I'm still gonna go with Detroit. What game do I love?
Speaker 6: I actually love the Cardinals versus the Seahawks at the Seahawks. The reason why I love this game because I love an underdog.
Speaker 5: Kyle Murray.
Speaker 6: Everyone talked about he doesn't study, he's on his PlayStation, he don't he don't interact with his team. And now you're seeing this guy come out. He's blossoming like a fucking rolls or a sunflower, whatever you want to.
Speaker 4: Cool it blossoming nonetheless, you know, and they leaning like a Dandylion.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they leading the NFC West right now, which is no one thought that was gonna happen.
Speaker 5: No one thought that they are all right there, They're all in the pack, but he's leading. They are leading right now.
Speaker 11: Hey, you know what, winning this game, they're now in the league of the Yeah, you know the video going across all the NFC West right now on those facilities of that horse video that Yeah, look at the outside noise.
Speaker 1: Trust your jockey. Let's go one game at a times.
Speaker 6: His jockey size, his jockey size, so he's perfect for this race. Okay, at the end of the day, you got Jason Connor, you got Marvin Harris Junior, and those guys have been playing great. But it's gonna depend on the defense that ain't been so good. Ain't got too many big names on their defense. But I think if they can get to Seattle rupt whatever they got going on, they passing, stopped the run, the Cardinals offense is gonna put points on the board and the Seahawks is gonna have to stop them. So with that being said, I'm taking Cardinals plus one.
Speaker 3: This is a must it's a must win.
Speaker 1: So you think the Cardinals are going to lose by one. No, no, you say he likes the Cardinals plus one I had that was my guest for your balls E picked five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my ballsy Pigs is a gangster.
Speaker 4: Besides, the Cardinals are sitting six and four, Seahawks, Rams and forty nine ers are all five and five.
Speaker 3: I know it is just like I like the Seahawks getting right this week. I like the Seahawks. I'm taking the Seahawks just because you're.
Speaker 1: Streaky, like they'll have bad like they're a bad game, bro.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but in Seattle as well, dude, it's such a hard place to play.
Speaker 5: It's so I know, I hear that all the time. But if you're a pro, should don't mean anything.
Speaker 1: You hear it all the time. You played in that divienise.
Speaker 3: All that he ain't wrong, he ain't wrong.
Speaker 1: Give me Washington did go up twenty seventeen. Give me Seattle, don't point underdogs. We got out there with the win.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really, who you got for your game of the week? Game of the week.
Speaker 1: My game of the week is going to be the Kansas City Chiefs at the Carolina Panthers. I know I'm known, I'm notorious for being a hater on the Kansas City Chiefs, but I like him this week.
Speaker 3: I like him.
Speaker 1: I like him against Carolina, and I got a little white board talk.
Speaker 3: Do you mind if I do something to get up there?
Speaker 5: They definitely gonna put hands on them boys, as.
Speaker 9: They're taking an l eleven points, so that's a lot against the spread when it's a double digits Carolina, though, come on, will all right?
Speaker 1: The first thing that I love that the King's Chiefs Kansasy Chiefs did this past week against Buffalo.
Speaker 2: They got Xavier Worthy in the mix.
Speaker 1: The last two games, I think he'd only have one reception, but this week against the Bills, even though they lost. The Bills are a superior football team, but they got xavier' Worthy in the mix.
Speaker 2: You start out right out the game.
Speaker 3: Where's my red pin there? It is.
Speaker 5: Interception.
Speaker 2: You start off first play the game. You gotta reverse the start.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna drop the entire formation because what I want to get to is the creativity that they have on offense. But just xavier' Worthy, they get creative. He starts out out here, he's doing the reverse. He's got perimeter screens where he comes up, sets it up and comes back with the tackle coming out the block for him. You have these X plays to where they're throwing it deep to him. He can do everything. They even have this flash play to where you have say, three receivers over here, we'll get this going, and he is the three receiver and he's going behind the line of scrimmage to catch one in the flat.
Speaker 2: That's the play he scored on.
Speaker 1: But they do a lot of creative things to get Xavier Worthy involved, and you like to see that after he had a couple of down weeks, because when the Chiefs are playing well, you see Xavier Worthy touching the rock a lot. Now, what I want to get to is how creative this offense gets. You get in the second quarter Josh Allen, he throws an abysmal interception where he kind of just floats it. The Chiefs pick it off there around midfield. They start off with a run. Another thing that they have. They have a running back, a big running back who can run in between the tackles. They have perimeter players on the outside. You obviously know Travis Kelsey, Noah Gray. They're playing very well on defense, like number three in total yards. But you look at this drive after Josh Allen threw a pick, and this is why I lean on the creativity of Andy Reid. They run the ball first with the Kareem hunt. He gets about two yards, so you're looking at second and eight. Usually that's more of like a passing down. You might sit more in zone as a defense. And if you look at what they did, they got in. They got in twelve personnel, Taylor, what is twelve personnel.
Speaker 3: Tight ends?
Speaker 2: One running back and two tight ends?
Speaker 1: They add there we go hardman right out there, called on.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, shallow me.
Speaker 1: But when you look at twelve personnel and you line up in ace formation, what are most offenses doing?
Speaker 3: Come over here.
Speaker 1: I got four different slots for you. You're gonna run stretch, You're gonna run stretched uh CG. You're gonna run a power play to where you get a power from the other side. You might just run simple belly. You might run off of the stretch play action, a boot rolling over the top, or a conventional pass play out of twelve personnel. When you got both tight and sitting in, there is just a stick route. Some quick game call that omaha. But what the Chiefs did coming out is they did a couple of different things. They did this two plays in a row. They line up in this formation. The first one hardman, he's your gimmicks guy. He's your jet sweet guy. When seventeens in the game, you always gotta be alert from the bejetting across the formation.
Speaker 2: He runs jet.
Speaker 1: And what they do here is they run a rollout screen. So when you're a defender and you're sitting there in twelve personnel, you understand that seventeens in there, Hey alert the jet. But also some conventional running plays they're in twelve personnel. Maybe they're trying to get Kaream hunt the ball, maybe they're gonna be in some play action. But what this rollout does is it's not a conventional play action pass where you set up the running back steps down at the line of scrimmage. You kind of come up to the line and then you're biting back and dropping back, or it's not just a drop back pass. Or if you have your eyes right, you can see you can see a sinner, you can notice what's going on with the tackles on a screenplay. They run this rollout screen off of a jet to where they send these guys deep and they sit in here. They obviously block it up and he nestles in here for a middle tight end screen. They gash him and get a first down there. And what they do is they line up in the same formation. They line up in the exact same formation, and they switch eighty four. Sorry sorry, I don't know that white boy's name eighty four and then you Hardman out here and all they do here again they line up in this person all again. You might be thinking, Kareem Hunt's gonna get the ball now after they just hit him with the screen or maybe play Action eighty seven's guys hand in the dirt. But they just run a jet SUITEP now with Hardman and they gash them again and they get to go and they run down they end up scoring.
Speaker 2: That's when they go.
Speaker 3: Fourteen to thirteen.
Speaker 2: But that is the creativity of the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 1: They when you look at that offense, you see him having a lot of perimeter plays X place, you got my homes in the back. But what they do with creating these these conventional formations again twelve personnel ace formation and they get creative with inside those. That is why I love the Chiefs. I love the Chiefs to cover minut ten and a half. They're coming off of a loss to the Bills. Be walking over, I should walk in front. They're coming off a loss to the Bills. They're one of the best ranked defenses. They got Kareem Hunt, who can run between the tackles. I love the Chiefs. I love the Chiefs this week, Chiefs Kingdom. I'm right with you guys with my money.
Speaker 6: I'm suck. You didn't know who Watson was. I thought he would have been on your all white team.
Speaker 2: He's got a shot. But again, I haven't gotten to the receivers yet.
Speaker 1: You you know receivers more like a tight end slash receiver to me, like, yeah, because he blocks when you got eighty four in there again, and when when you're in twelve personnel and eighty fours in the game, you're thinking more, Hey, this could be a run run because you don't got d Hop in there. It's not like you got Hardman and Worthy on the opposite sides. You got eighty four white boy in there. Hey, alert the run, Alert the run and hit you with this Yeah exactly. They hit you with this rollout screen and then come back and do jet with Hardman. They can do it all, they're just not as good as the Bills. I want to do defensives up, but like I was telling you, like I would almost have to like teach a concept. And when you got going on like consecutive back to back plays, it's fun to listen to and like kind of watch it unfold. And when I saw that them get in twelve personnel and run those two different plays, which is as a linebacker, you're not thinking, you know, you're not thinking this middle tight end screen. You're thinking they're probably trying to get cream hunt theball eighty fours in the game. Hey alert jet, We're just gonna move a gap over, but they're gonna run inside the tackles. But when I saw those two back to back, I was like, oh, that's a that's a that's a t Louis whiteboard talk right there.
Speaker 6: But also do a defense to the front, like so you can't talk defense like you do the twelve personnel. Do a defense that most of the time you will play to a twelve personnel.
Speaker 1: So they give them just gonna run base your base.
Speaker 6: Well, it depends with with two tight ends in the game, because like we had, we had Tiger. Then we had just regular twelve personnel. That's the bigger guy. So you will know about different persons.
Speaker 1: Personnelit right again, because when eighty sevens in the game, it's like you get that pair. Look in eighty seven is one with his hand in the dirt or delanding Walkers with his hand in the dirt. You're thinking, hey, this is more of a pass they're sitting. If they're sitting off the ball and they got more of the blocking tight the dirt, you're like, all right, hey, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: The thing I like about the Chiefs actually don't really like this, but they always they never run away from the run or from from the past. When they'ren't even in four minute situations and they're in that third and two or whatever you think most teams are running, they still choose to do those like tighten little eh screens, sometimes hit the hit the jet or a small little shovel pass.
Speaker 1: It's because they got like guys too, like Travis Kelce, who they just the understand it get the IQ at such a high.
Speaker 3: Level that's like, hey, I know the route.
Speaker 1: Says this, but based on what I'm gonna get, I'm gonna react off that I'm gonna be sitting in the.
Speaker 4: Great example of that is the Bills Chiefs playoffs a couple of years ago, when the Bills score with like thirty seconds left on the clock and they go down and kick the field goal. Yeah, Travis basically saying, Hey, I'm going in the middle of field. I'm going right here because they had the down town timeout situation.
Speaker 1: What sucked about you said last week in locker room too, what sucked about the Bills winning is the Chiefs might not I might have to get it.
Speaker 3: They're going back to the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: You never know what a lot of good teams I wanted short term pain for a long term success.
Speaker 1: Let's let the Chiefs go undefeated the whole season.
Speaker 4: Yes, and then they get to the AC Championship against the Bills and it just doesn't happen. Always got a shout with seventeen though, always got a shot with seventeen.
Speaker 3: Shout out the boy, Josh Allen. Balls, paypoints, Let me good. Okay, I didn't know if you had them balls.
Speaker 4: He picked so many things made football great. But you know what the best thing is kicking the living ship of your rival. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or fan. This week, We've got Steelers and the Brownstars in that football and fireball Whiskey is here to give you. Give you the spark to agnite the rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy, buy around and reignite that rivalry. Flame balls he picked this week. Let me just jump right into mine, because it is.
Speaker 3: It's a scary one.
Speaker 1: Good. Yeah, ay, sir, can you come grab my notebook?
Speaker 3: Need the fancy red notebook? Bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're good, You're good, You're good. This is a scary one.
Speaker 4: NFC North Vikings minus three and a half versus the Bears.
Speaker 3: I'm taking the Bears. You're taking the Bear. I'm taking the Bears. Where's it at. It's at the Bears.
Speaker 4: It's it's at Soldier Field, which makes you feel a little bit better about it, right, it's a little bit.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't why they're four and two because two millions. He's not showing the growth. You want to say you had a like of a number one overall pick. There's no doubt teams, like veterans in the locker room are talking about, Hey played, Bige. You saw those some of those headlines last week like, hey, play the backup. Now you're even though you're at home at Soldier Field, the weather's getting colder. You got a kid out an LA kid paints his nails, talks about wanting to cut up and watch Netflix after postgame pressers. He's now about to really start experiencing Chicago football. And it's not like he's got a lot of momentum going into this game. And the Vikings they had a couple average games right before last week. Last week last week they played well, I.
Speaker 3: Think Dog Vikings bro No, well, yeah, this is the reason why it's a balls You.
Speaker 1: Take balls for sure. Yeah, But I'm just like, hey, they're at home, it's gonna be a good thing.
Speaker 3: Well they're foreign to at home, and that to me is like, okay, we feel good about that. They're zero and four on the road.
Speaker 4: Like there's no doubt Caleb Williams is not developing the corporate want to be.
Speaker 3: We want him to be as a first overall pick coming from California.
Speaker 4: Just like he said, the paint the nails and now you're about to hit midwestern, hard blue collar winners. It's gonna be Williams. We know it doesn't scream Caleb Williams. But you got a forty six yard field goal blocked by Santos. Santos is in the postgame press comb and say, hey, it felt good. I thought I had it on target ball blah blah, and could have been a league A little push in the back there on that special team to play with the Packers. I'm just saying, they've got a shot. It's gonna take a lot. I got team keys right here. First thing you gotta do. You gotta take your middle of the road defense. And you gotta get Sam Donald to see ghosts again.
Speaker 3: You need you need him.
Speaker 4: You got to create turnovers the defense. Also, this is not like a we need Caleb Williams the ball. We need Caleb Willings to take care of the football established run game and get them into third and manageables and then just take care of like third and four to five.
Speaker 3: And they got a block.
Speaker 4: The defense. The defense has gotta win. Defense gotta win a third down. Good news is they're top five defensively in third downs. That's that's a nice.
Speaker 3: Little silver over there.
Speaker 4: And they got to hold that Vikings offensive field goal, which they were they were turning and burning earlier in the season. The last couple weeks not the strongest. They'd had a good showing against the Titans, but it was it wasn't as sharp as we've seen Sam Darnold as we were talking about him three four weeks ago being in the MVP race along with a couple other names that we did not expect before the season. This is a scary pick. I don't I don't doubt that. I don't doubt that. We're sitting here, you're watching the show and you're thinking, Taylor, you're a fucking idiot.
Speaker 1: But boys, you might have a lost Chicago fans though maybe they're right.
Speaker 4: If we're gonna, if we're gonna get ballz on these picks, Bears, money line, who it's it's it's an eight and eight league.
Speaker 1: It's a league.
Speaker 4: It's at any given Sunday type of mentality. Caleb Williams all the things about being from California.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: Do I wish his nails were regular nail colors? Yes, for this moment, this moment only offseason, do your thing, Pay him whatever you want.
Speaker 4: You can even put little letters on there. If you want a nice little scene, little view on your nails, go for it. November a soldier soldier field right off the breeze of Lake Missi, Chigan, coming off that draft that undra, It's gonna be freezing. Put a put a layer of sweaters on. Get the little hot packs in your little pouch. Put some in your feet as well. Get that jet fuel that shoots off the side of the benches and just warms up your legs, burns your leg hairs off. During the season, definitely, and go ball out for a day. Prove daddy right. I'm daddy.
Speaker 6: I just you know, I think Minnesota has one of the best defensive lives right now in the league.
Speaker 3: And I like I like Donald, like hockey. J came back, he had him.
Speaker 5: He had him two three catches last week against the.
Speaker 3: Phillips coach.
Speaker 6: And I'm gonna say about that fingernail ship, I just think that's the new age stuff.
Speaker 5: So I don't even think that matters anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking of it more.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking more of a West Coast l a kid coming in.
Speaker 5: I feel you was in Chicago.
Speaker 1: I understand everyone, But go ahead, what you want.
Speaker 5: You want. Your daughter's gonna be paying you nails pretty soon, no question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you're gonna see me floating a picture being like.
Speaker 5: I don't think you're gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Will You may do that, Willie, Willie, you may do that.
Speaker 1: I like the Rams at the Eagles. Eagles are favored by three, so nerve wreaking pick it is ballsy. The Eagles, they have like the best defense in the league. They're number one in total yards, they're number two in pass defense, they're number seven and rushing. However, if you look at their last six opponents, they played the Commanders last week. Commanders had a hell of a first half, didn't get points going into halftime like they needed to, and Eagles just put it on them in the second half, leaned on them. They're more of a physical football team. Eagles obviously are stacked with talent. But if you look at the eagles last six outside of the Commanders, because again as much you love Jaye Daniels, like Matt Staffords is different. He's a more experienced veteran. He's got better receivers on the outside. They got Kired Williams. I know that the Commanders have a good run game, but the other teams, the Cowboys, the Jags, the Bengals, the Giant, the Browns Eagles are putting it to teams that aren't in the top half of the league. I like the Rams at home. They're seven and three against the spread as home dogs. And again, if you look at another scary thing is them stopping the Philadelphia Eagles run game.
Speaker 3: The Eagles are the number.
Speaker 1: One rushing offense in the league, but if you look at the last three games, the Rams are averaging three and a half yards per attempt.
Speaker 3: That's top five in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Defensively, they're getting after the quarterback their second sacks per game in their last three. They're averaging four point three sacks in the last three games. They're getting after the quarterback. I think they make Jalen a little bit uncomfortable. I think McVay is gonna call the hell of a game. When you got Cup, you got Robinson, you got Nikua, you got Kyron Williams, you got a savvy vet and a Super Bowl winner in Matt Stafford.
Speaker 4: I like the Rams at home. That's my ballsy picking competed a great picture. Philadelphia Eagles are cooking right now.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 4: Any time you can establish the run, it as you just in you're winning such an event and you play a game we talked about. I think what the Commanders were seven and three, Eagles are like seven and two and be able to win the fashion that they did.
Speaker 3: They did but took it.
Speaker 1: They're cooking special right now and they're winning physical in you know, October November.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is kind of not what you saw last year. I mean, this is.
Speaker 5: Started turned down right this year.
Speaker 3: I like the Eagles. You're gonna get in on it at all.
Speaker 5: Oh man, no, not no, I'm not gonna pick well what mines is. Uh, this is gonna be Ravens at the Chargers.
Speaker 6: I like the Chargers, of course, all know. I like the Chargers. I'm a gym harball fan. But this is gonna be the hardball ball again, right. You got the Ravens versus Chargers. Brothers versus Brothers Monday Night, Monday Night Football, Prime time again again. I love everything about the Ravens. I know it's gonna be tough. Both of them are set in the division in both their divisions. That makes it tough on this one. That's why it's gonna be a ballsy pick. But again, I'm gonna have to lean on that defense on the Chargers being able to stop those Ravens. You're gonna have to have Khalil Mack gonna have to have a great game. You're gonna have to Darren James gonna have to have a great game. And then Denzel Perman, he gonna have to step up and tackle with Dereck Henry. We know the size difference is ridiculous, but this man, he.
Speaker 5: Comes in, he likes the field gaps.
Speaker 6: I think this is gonna be a good game for him to show everybody he's a smaller linebacker, but who can stop runs? And I think that's gonna be big for this game. And then offense, can they stop the Chargers that run offense that you got g row running that offense, coming up with creative plays. You got Justin Herbert looking great out there, dropping.
Speaker 5: Don running the first indeed boys looking good doing what he's doing. He's getting Quinn Quinn and Johnston horse Frocks going in. He you know that man.
Speaker 6: You know they they people doubted him, didn't think he was gonna be success this year.
Speaker 5: He's stepping up. He making plays when we need him to make plays, scoring touchdowns, big touchdowns. Then you got Lad mccaukey small, huh, mcunky, McConkie, munky, Yeah, McConkie.
Speaker 6: He coming in freshman, our rookie, coming in doing this thing, making plays when we need him to make plays.
Speaker 5: And then you got JK. Dobbins and you got Gus Edwards the doubleheader. I'm excited to see what they do.
Speaker 6: I think it's gonna be a great game, but I think the Chargers come away with that. So with that said, I'm taking them plus three to win this game.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 3: I think it's a good pick. I think it's a good pick too. At home, right, Chargers.
Speaker 5: At home, Chargers at home, and Chargers are four and one at home.
Speaker 3: Four and one at home. The thing I love about the Chargers is the fun that they're having.
Speaker 5: They having so much.
Speaker 4: Then there was a reporter that said, hey, they looks like this team is actually having fun for the first round of defense is elite. Justin Herbert is making plays unbelievable. The last game they just played against the Bengals. Yeah, he put the ball down the field in a short amount of time and then with a JK. Dobbins touchdown, nasty thirty four yards runs and j Dobbins, where did you play last?
Speaker 1: He played?
Speaker 6: At the rat the Ravens, and for both of them did so they got both the running backs that was there at the Ravens. So I'm just saying, this is a game. That's why it's on Monday night. Of course it's the brothers were going against each other. But this is gonna be a great game and I'm excited about it.
Speaker 3: I love too.
Speaker 1: I love seeing the relationship between the Harbor and Herbert. Yeah yeah, Herbert makes black sideline. You just see it on Harball's face, like last week that clo where he's like, great kill, great kill.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, just call you the beast. The reason I don't do when he's on the sideline, he's like, hey, do me a favorite, pretending like everybody to throw a pass? Hey yeah yeah yeah, hey, just pretending you're drawn up a pass right here.
Speaker 1: He goes like that.
Speaker 4: It's just bro like they're just having a good time. And then Harrball is like Campbell. There's all Ball, all the time. Very different personalities, yeah, but they're all ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Twenty four to seven. The only reason I don't want to pick.
Speaker 1: The Chargers is because I feel like if the Ravens lose this game, they're gonna be slipping away from these not like playoff hopes, like they're gonna get in the playoffs, but the dominance that they had in the first half of the season. They dropped, you know, their last game. It's like, I just don't want to see that happen in the Ravens.
Speaker 4: They know that you're not taking this game because you want the Ravens to win.
Speaker 1: I want the Ravens to win because I still I still want that that momentum of the Ravens going into the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel you. The Ravens.
Speaker 4: Steelers got to get that first win in the playoffs. They've got to have in the playoffs, dude. They just Lamar is so special tracking down his third m v P and he just cannot whatever whatever reason, the playoffs get the stuff done.
Speaker 7: Hopefully.
Speaker 1: Addition to Derek, now I'm thinking about it, I think you gotta go Chargers here too, because the the Steelers have a way of making Lamar Jackson look like a normal.
Speaker 3: Normal Historically, they've always done it.
Speaker 1: When you got guys like Bosa Bud Dupree coming like yeah, yeah, you got that defense is good, Chargers, you got you can't be giving up a lead that you have like that that they had on the Bengals.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you can't. You know, you can't. You definitely can't.
Speaker 4: Do that any earlier in the year. The Ravens offensive line, we're we're struggling at first. There's in that game against the Chiefs there was like a revolving door on the right side that off its line. They seem to figure it out a little bit, but no one's coming to save you with names like that.
Speaker 5: No, it's too many of them.
Speaker 6: You can you can't double You double one, that other one coming on the backside, You double this one.
Speaker 1: He coming up the coming everywhere everywhere.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, yeah, eleven dudes coming at once. That's a mixed football is so.
Speaker 12: Great, especially with a no, I ain't gonna say that, rapid fire, rapid fire, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Alright, ready, yeah, all right.
Speaker 13: First one, Cowboys verse Commanders. Commanders are minus ten and a half over under forty five point five.
Speaker 1: Under under under forty five and a half.
Speaker 3: Cooper Rush sucks.
Speaker 7: Next.
Speaker 13: Bucks are minus five and a half versus the Giants over under forty two.
Speaker 1: Bucks Bucks damn Bucks minus five and a half.
Speaker 13: Patriots versus Dolphins. Dolphins are minus seven over under forty.
Speaker 1: Six Patriots, Dolphins, Dolphins.
Speaker 13: Titans, Verus Texans Texans are minus eight and a half over under forty two.
Speaker 1: Under Broncos Texans minus eight and a half.
Speaker 3: Texans minus eight and a half.
Speaker 13: Next, Broncos minus five and a half versus the Raiders over under forty one.
Speaker 5: Broncos Broncos five and a half.
Speaker 1: Bot Nicks Baby Professional Professional Raiders.
Speaker 13: Last is forty nine Ers versus Packers. Packers minus two and a half over under forty seven and a half.
Speaker 5: Oh, this one's tough, tough one.
Speaker 1: Give me the Niners. Give me over forty seven and a half. That's it. Oh, Delaney's gotta hit it.
Speaker 5: Getting wrapped over forty seven and a half.
Speaker 3: You've got the thank you, Coop. I was trying to really get that now, boys, this is the most important after this, This is the most important part. Yes, the most important part of the show.
Speaker 4: I love watching sports, but you know it makes it even better having some skin in the game. They start partners at DraftKings Sportsbook. Wonder what the drafting sports we got app offers. Check out DraftKings Live betting, same game parlays and prop bets. You can even follow your favorite barstool personality bets by joining the Barstool betting group on the app. Down with the DraftKings sports We're at now and sign up using promo code Walker that's l O c K e R only at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The crown is yours.
Speaker 1: JK. Dobbins bet the boys barlay and we're getting Spikesy. We're taking McCaffrey off the board. We're taking Delating a damn and David Montgomery.
Speaker 3: Oh are we taking David?
Speaker 5: All three of those dudes?
Speaker 1: Anna change.
Speaker 3: Ntomer?
Speaker 5: He hasn't scored every time we saym he does.
Speaker 1: He hasn't scored over a month. Justin Jefferson receiver.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm taking a receiver to listen.
Speaker 3: Hurts my hurts, my bossy pick it does hurt.
Speaker 1: When you were saying it, I was like I got jo.
Speaker 3: And that's when he started talking about the charges of like ye JK.
Speaker 5: Dobbins, No, JK Dobbins is a for.
Speaker 1: Sure revenge game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: Listen to his Nick Westbrook Kenaina, how.
Speaker 5: You said.
Speaker 3: Westy it's Westy Westy.
Speaker 6: Hey, Hey that is a for sure hands That is a guy. If I was a GM. That's the guy I'll have on my team. That's the guy you want players to look at, look up to and see the work ethic. Go out there, buses ass, never complaints, play special teams, get on offense when he get out there.
Speaker 1: And guess what he made plays And he's a new father, had his first kid.
Speaker 3: Couple of years touchdown last week.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's just I think he's right now in the NFL. He is the hot He has the most ninety eight yard touchdown in the NFL right now.
Speaker 1: This season, this season's time out. Did you just hear what he says? Yeah, I'm trying those ninety eight yard touchdowns in the NFL.
Speaker 6: That is no, he has the only nty eight to ninety eight yard touchdown in the NFL.
Speaker 5: The longest touchdown so far in the NFL goes to.
Speaker 6: Nick this season or this season. Wow, I'm just saying that's good, bro.
Speaker 3: Ye know, that's awesome. Like this is why you have to bet any.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just saying he scores every week. That's guarantee.
Speaker 6: He got what five right now because he wasn't playing with DeAndre Hopkins was here.
Speaker 5: We talked about it. I said, that guy should be on the.
Speaker 6: Field, but since DeAndre Hopkins was here, he would not suit up. Now that DeAndre is not here, he's been scoring every game since he's been gone.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 3: Facts, Let's write it is Westy Justine the odds on that big trying to find it.
Speaker 1: Who knows if the receivers up yet, if the receivers are up in the DraftKings sportsbook yet. I got nervous by Justin Jefferson, I know, but.
Speaker 3: All we got in the appy, I couldn't do the album right now.
Speaker 1: We've got nothing to lose, bro, But this, this parlay will be promoted throughout the weekend like it's it's gonna come alive like this is.
Speaker 3: You talk about a poor lay, that's a parlay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we might be getting You think that will hit plus one thousand, or you think like plus nine hundred, oh plus eight. Honey, you won't bring it anymore. I don't know, bro, You're just gonna add Justin Jefferson. He had to score nuver a month. You think he's sitting at like minus odds of score touchdown, I'll drive up. I mean, I might be hitting a thousand, a thousand.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take a piss real quick.
Speaker 3: I love it, I'm all about it. I'm scared of it. But like I said, there's nothing the lyrics.
Speaker 4: Right, Let's say a quick break. When we coming back, we're hit college football segment. Let's have a fucking day boys, Let's have a day.
Speaker 1: Welcome back college football portion. We'll be talking about the trophy game of the week, our tiar talk where we pick three different teams, our ballsy pick, our fan call in fellas. The collegewall playoff is unfolding. You hear the you hear the arguing right now, pro SEC people pissed off that they they're only gonna get four teams in.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, pro sec people, I'm thinking of myself, of our conversation we had the bus this week. You're now pro sec guy. I'm not a pro SEC guy. What I was going to say is I do empathize. I do hear what they're saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, if that's what you're saying, now what you say, I'm trying to set up.
Speaker 3: Literally, I'm trying to set up.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: But viewers on that might not be watching Buzzing with the movie.
Speaker 3: Listen, if you haven't, go watch it.
Speaker 4: Because then go watch from two years ago when we were all like, hey, the Big ten might be the best conference. We gotta argue for the Big tenn and then the Big Ten wins the national championship, and now this year Will is like everyone, Hey, let's talk about let's talk about reality. The SEC is the best conference.
Speaker 1: The worst team in the SEC is what five and five? Who who the BABA played last week?
Speaker 3: Mercer, Well, yeah, they're gonna have to loot. I'm just saying, I'm just, oh, ship, he's.
Speaker 4: Talking about the National Championship. You guys talk about as that's what losers want.
Speaker 1: To act like losers. You guys are national champions. We're national champions.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, if you're gonna you're e son jumping that s show. I'm not. I'm not jumping on it, bro, I'm just trying to like.
Speaker 4: Really, Garrett walked up to me after the Bussy goes was an SEC guy. Now he did, Yeah, SEC is good. But because of the playoff picture, how we could have four Big ten teams and possibly five or even four SEC teams and we get to find out.
Speaker 1: That's not what I'm trying to keep out of the game. I'm trying to make it as even as possible between the Big ten and the SEC.
Speaker 3: Not to mention military.
Speaker 1: I don't want, Yeah, I don't want these other teams to get I don't want a situation.
Speaker 3: I don't hate the troops.
Speaker 1: You want them to lose the Notre Dame, Yeah, because I'm picking it. I'm picking the noted dang. I wanted to go to Notre Dame when I was growing up. I want the religion to take down the military this weekend because I don't want a team like Army. I love the romantic size. I enjoyed the fantasy the everybody has of a military team like Army getting in the collegeboll playoffs. Everybody just going arm in arm but they would get disintegrated in the first They're gonna get disintegrated this weekend. We haven't even got to talk in the games, but I'm gonna let you all know that they're about to get their ass beat this weekend.
Speaker 3: But Notre Dame. I think there's something beautiful about Army making the first ever twelve team playoff. Regardless of what.
Speaker 6: Happened, what happens, it would happen.
Speaker 1: It would be cool, beautiful part about we know.
Speaker 4: Like the like those three teams ten, eleven, twelve, we're kind of probably gonna get smacked around Boise State when they go up against a strong Big ten team where the powerhouse that is the sec that will compton once to get us back behind. But they're probably gonna fucking get destroyed.
Speaker 1: But it's fun.
Speaker 4: Seeing Boise States and their blue field trutch into the College for play playoffs.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 3: It's that fun.
Speaker 1: A team that doesn't belong there going into it will change all.
Speaker 3: The clouds right now because it's not.
Speaker 1: Gonna Happenstadt get in, but they'll get beat. What about what about Arizona State?
Speaker 3: Do you don't want to see them? And they won't They won't get in. I got Colorado winning the Big twelve.
Speaker 4: Okay, you think Colorado is good enough might have be in the playoff and be like, oh yeah no, because you're romanticizing your head about the storyline of Densats and you're also romanticizing the idea of how your thumbs are gonna go off on Twitter saying, oh, Paul.
Speaker 3: Raadle's the College role playoff. But remember that Nebraska ass beating like it's you see it?
Speaker 1: You see it. But to romanticize about Colorasca out of your mouth.
Speaker 3: Bro, to romanticize about Colorado is the same as romanticizing about Army Heart.
Speaker 1: Coming out and looking at that fifty stars at thirteen.
Speaker 4: Bars and think to myself, God, damn, this country is great. Listen, I can't wait to see those boys playing the colleg football playoff. God, you just want Nebraska to have something.
Speaker 3: You go.
Speaker 1: You can have your hand on your heart. I'm going God Country busting.
Speaker 3: With the boys, So you can sit there. You can sit there, hand on art.
Speaker 1: But I got the bro, you're going God busting with the boys.
Speaker 3: Something else.
Speaker 1: Another thing about did you not you? We were part of the same victory speech shoutout as I was talking about, I'm not I'm not I'm not pro America. Come on now, we talk about both sides of our mouth. I'm just saying I want Notre Dame. Everybody shitting on Notre Dame. They dropped on again. We'll get into it. We'll get into it. We'll get into they did. They shipped down the leg second game of the season after beating Texas.
Speaker 3: A and M.
Speaker 1: Who is what one or two in the SEC? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I understanding that fun, Like we know who the top four five teams are and we're excited to watch them duke it out. But let's get let's get fired up about that back half of the Cultural Playoffs, and it would be fun to have boys staying there.
Speaker 3: It'd be fun to have army in there. I didn't say it, insane.
Speaker 4: I see an Arizona school in the Kulsturwall Playoffs.
Speaker 3: Fucking no, no, no, yeah, yeah yeah yeah it does right, yeah no, yeah, you bet fantasizing things. You bet on a fifty eight year old man beating a twenty year old and.
Speaker 1: Has nothing to do with putting the ball in the grass.
Speaker 4: Colorado in the Big twelve, so will comp they could have the Nebraska Cornaskers win.
Speaker 1: I I think Colorado's playing good football. They've like picked themselves up after getting their ass absolutely tapped by Nebraska.
Speaker 3: I'm not you're right.
Speaker 1: I would love to do that and see ye, but I just think Colorado's playing good.
Speaker 3: I think Arizona State is playing good.
Speaker 1: To let me tell you, you don't think I want Dilley to go.
Speaker 3: You you don't think I want Dilly don't think you do. You just said they're not gonna make it because.
Speaker 1: Because my rational brain is just saying, like Colorado, it looks like it is Mie Kansas date who's ranked. Then is we kids saying they got b Y who just dropped on last week.
Speaker 4: I love it, and they're gonna win that, and then they're gonna walk down to Tucson, Arizona and beat the ship on the Wildcat.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Mark, it's gonna happen. And then they're gonna play Colorado and it's gonna be a great game.
Speaker 3: Auburn Oregon oc that's a can't they get he scores fucking points. That's it can't lose Big twelve Championship because either.
Speaker 1: Colorado wins or Arizona. That's the only thing I'm wanting to not happen is Army Army takes on Under and you got an Army and a Boise State in the Cosgewall Playoff, Like I'm down with Boise being in it, or if Boise dropped one Army wins out that'd be awesome. Of only one of them should go.
Speaker 4: In there, of all the teams to be like, yo, that's fucking crazy. This team's possibly make the Culture Wall Playoff is the game in our our trophy Game of the Week, which we'll talk about right after we talk.
Speaker 3: About this ad.
Speaker 4: Watching your team win is nice, but making mean that win win. My partner's at draft My partners are Draftking are all about that winning feeling. Right now, New customers who bet five dollars and we get one hundred fifty dollars and bonus bets if your bet wins, just download the Draft King Sportsbook gap and sign up using promo code locker.
Speaker 3: That's l o.
Speaker 1: Ck e er.
Speaker 4: The crown is yours, follow your favorite barstool personality, picks and the Barstool betting group on the Draftking Sportsbook AAP download the Draft King sportsbokapp now new customers use promo code locker. Bet five dollars on any wager and get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets if you bet if your bet wins, that's promo code locker.
Speaker 3: L o c k e R only a Draft King Sportsbook Game of the Week Trophy game tropy. Every week I'm having a really hard time with our segments. This week, Trophy Game of.
Speaker 4: The Week Indiana in Columbus, Ohio file state is favored by thirteen and a half points toll in that game is fifty one and a half.
Speaker 3: I think the safe bet here is.
Speaker 1: Over give me Indiana plus thirteen and a half. And that's an emotional pick. That's an emotional It's like, we got to this point, Indiana is ten and oh, and all these conversations are really the play. Well, we just argued about hang on doing mission.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, shut up back damn twenty to fifteen.
Speaker 3: Twenty to fifteen, can I go?
Speaker 5: I'll go ahead. I thought you was gonna say Nebraska.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we know where Nebraska is.
Speaker 5: They're about to get him back there.
Speaker 1: They're dealing RelA just guaranteed to win this fifty six to seven. I'm with Indiana because again everybody's talking like Indiana's part of this squad that if they lose, they could still blah blah blah, talking about if they lose this bad, if they lose that bad. Fuck it, dude, We're going Indiana. We're going plus thirteen and a half. It's going to be a close game whether they whether they lose close, they're going to get into the collegewall playoff. And to me, they're a team that is that's shown that they can be in the collegewoll playoff.
Speaker 3: They're averaging like what forty a game?
Speaker 5: Yeah, something crazy. Yeah, but Ohio State six and oh at home, not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, Nebraska literally took them down to the last drip in Indiana, beat their ass.
Speaker 5: Yes, they did. Whoop on the Braska. I will give you that.
Speaker 6: That's great, that's big of you because they smoked the ship out of Nebraska.
Speaker 3: Okay, sounds nice when you said, it hurts. It hurts a little bit when he said he keeps saying, he just keeps yeah, I can't.
Speaker 6: I want him to know that they got beat But Ohio State, come on, Look who stay played. Look who they lost to Oregon, one of the best teams right now in college football. I'm just saying, indeed, we get we know that. I'm just speculating.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, you don't have to speculate.
Speaker 6: It's a fact that they don't mean they're gonna win the national just because the polls got them numbers right now as of right now.
Speaker 1: Right now, as it right now, they are the best.
Speaker 6: Team football right now, as of right now, as of right now, I'm just speculating them.
Speaker 3: That just speculating Yeah, let me do.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ohio State gonna take the man.
Speaker 6: I just I see that minus thirteen is nothing for them against Indiana.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, cool, Hey, this game is a transfer portal portal game. Curtis wrote, you say, Rourke, Rourke work leads college football?
Speaker 3: Uh and quarterback rating.
Speaker 4: I still don't know how the quarterback rating is processed, but that's a pretty good deal to me. All Right, kid averages ten plus ten plus yards a throw in attempt. They push the ball down the field. He does an incredible job. This kid transfers from Ohio, Indiandiana. Kurt Signetti has brought all these guys that have a chip on their shoulder that aren't the five star guys. He's talking about three, two, three, four star guys and develops them, makes them better.
Speaker 1: Guys who produce versus chasing the stars, versus.
Speaker 4: Chasing the stars. Now, Hoilo State's got a lot of a lot of transfers as well.
Speaker 3: They are.
Speaker 4: They've paid the most and il deals. They have the best team in college football on paper. But you see what happened in Oregon. You see I watch Indian, I watch him against Michigan. Obviously I watched him against Nebraska. They have an unbelievable ability to push the ball down the field and mixing the run and have X plays in the run as well. I think this game is an over game and I'm gonna get emotional here. I get Indiana money line. Columbus, Ohio is not the terrifying place that used to be. Looking at the breast of the Cornhusters taking them down. There are a couple of mistakes. There are a couple of mistakes away, taking them down, down to the last draft. Watching the finish the sentence, the downmbress is five and five, five and five. Indiana's ten and out and they fight hard. They got Michail Kamara. That's such a difficult thing. He's leading the Big Ten in court, sorry, leading the college football and in quarterback pressures Aiden Fisher, he's tying the Big Ten for the most tackles. This is just an offensive team. On the defensive the ball, they edge, wall swarm, they get after the quarterback.
Speaker 3: They play good team defense.
Speaker 4: I see a world and I would not believe if Nebraska didn't show that it was possible for Indiana to walk in with this double digit underdogs walk in and take one away from the Columbus from Columbus and then they lose again against Michigan next week this again.
Speaker 3: And they've had an actual week to prepare a bye week.
Speaker 5: I had a bye week.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is a game though Ohio got Ohio State has to win and they know that, so about to Yeah, I think Ryan da gonna get those boys ready, you think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Indiana plus thirty and a half, you're going to Indiana money Lineiana money line, but you're also doing the over.
Speaker 5: You I'm taking Ohio State minus thirteen.
Speaker 3: The only way Indiana wins this game is is if it's an over game, they have to put them.
Speaker 5: They have to have to put the board.
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a fucking It's gonna be an awesome guy.
Speaker 5: I can't gonna be a good game.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for it. I wouldn't be surprised if Ohao State covers and blows them. I wouldn't be surprised about how State wins by a little. I wouldn't be surprised if Indiana wins by a little. I wouldn't be surprised if Indiana blows them up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's at the end of the day. Just just go all quarters.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't anything happens in this game. They can't. Yeah, they say we're not gonna do this one.
Speaker 5: That's surprise.
Speaker 3: That's right, boy, Saturday shit happens.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Cheer talk. Who wants to start it off?
Speaker 5: I'll go first man, Oh here we go?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, all right, Delanny.
Speaker 6: So my tier talk this week, we got Tier one. It's gonna be Penn State at Minnesota. Penn State is four and oh away, Minnesota's four and two at home.
Speaker 5: Gotta go with Penn State.
Speaker 6: James Franklin is the head coach, correct, James, Yeah.
Speaker 5: James Franklin.
Speaker 6: With that spread offense, I don't think Minnesota is gonna be able to control those dudes, especially with that four too four to two five defense with Abdua Carter Junior. That boy is having a hell of a fucking year right now, rushing getting to that quarterback, making him hurry, getting sacks. So I know that defense is gonna be stoked with having that boy out there being able to do what he do best.
Speaker 5: Then you got.
Speaker 6: Nicholas Single running the ship out of the ball right now, doing a great job running the ball. You got Harrison Wallace catching the rock, making big plays down the field. Penn State, this is a game that they're gonna have to get, especially going against Minnesota. That's a minus eleven and a half. That's the only thing that scared me. That minus eleven and a half. It's pretty high. But I think Penn State walks away with that one. Uh that's my Tier one, go for mascot.
Speaker 5: They do, gotta get a mascott. My Tier two, it's gonna be Pittsburgh at Louisville. Okay, this is.
Speaker 6: My first, my first one. My first one was they was a high old miss. They was ranked eleven and this morning there was ranked nine. So I had to switch that on the fly.
Speaker 5: So I'm going Pittsburgh versus Louisville, and uh, I'm taking Louisville.
Speaker 6: I'm taking Louisville minus eight. You got Donald Channey running the shit out of the ball.
Speaker 5: Again, and then huh no. I was like, oh shit, yes, I mean he's been going crazy.
Speaker 6: Then you got ja Jacory Brooks right now, receiver nine hundred and forty five yards receiving eight touchdowns.
Speaker 5: That man right now in Louisville is going insane.
Speaker 6: I love seeing that. I love seeing the receivers go crazy. Then he compare that with Chris Bell. Chris Bell has been doing the same thing, not as many yards as receiving, but he's out there making place for those boys. I see them toppling Pittsburgh minus eight. And then for my tier three, it's gonna be Syracuse at Yukon. Y'all know, I gotta go Syracuse. They four and one at home.
Speaker 5: Kyle McCord is McCord, Kyle McCord, that's his name, and leguant Alan or some shit like that.
Speaker 6: How y'all say his name, It's something like that, something like that. So those dudes right now has been balling out. Huh, they've been balling out Syracus right now. I think they're gonna topple Yukon at minus ten and a half is a great big number, but those boys are gonna get it done. That defense is gonna start with Marlowe Wax. Marlow Wax has been going nuts right now. Linebacker boys, unstoppable. I'm scorrying to see what he do when he when that draft comes up, if he declares, But they take this one against Yukon.
Speaker 5: So I'm taking Syracuse minus ten and a half.
Speaker 3: Good tier talk, good tier talk. I see you looking at them a couple of things.
Speaker 6: I'm like, no, no, no, I'm just looking at you know. No, I don't do the nine er today any no more. You know this is a he.
Speaker 1: Said, Louisville Pittsburgh.
Speaker 5: I love it that all Miss Florida game.
Speaker 3: All right, first game on my tier talk.
Speaker 4: Tier one is gonna be Texas minus twenty one versus Kentucky Texas A damn good ball club, Sarkesian. They're doing there, They're doing the thing at the SEC. I think the're gonna win the SEC championship. I think they're a team of destiny right now. They're gonna end up being that one to two, probably a two seed, and they're gonna win this game by more than twenty one points. They're four and two against the spread at home. My Tier two SMU at Virginia, first meeting between these two ball clubs and the history of their college football programs.
Speaker 3: SMU is playing.
Speaker 4: Not only against themselves, but against the entire acc Sherman brought up a nice little stat or a nice little thought that SMU was begging to get in the acc AC.
Speaker 3: That's fine, but you're not gonna get any money from US.
Speaker 4: So if SMU ends up making it the College Wable Playoff, they have to have two very decisive wins these next two and beat Miami. But even if they do really well here and then lose to Miami, there's still a world where they get into the College Wooble Playoff. They won't give any of the AEC won't give them any of that extra bonus money. So they're they're fighting a bunch of different battles right now.
Speaker 3: I like the fact that my Tier three I feel like they're talked about. The third most between Nebraska and Michigan is Vanderbilt. They're plus seven and a half versus l s U. It is a night game.
Speaker 4: But for those of you who don't know, Ventererbilts never played a home game in their entire life.
Speaker 3: They every single week.
Speaker 4: Every SEC game, it is Georgia fans in there, it's Kentucky, it's volunteer fans. They just they are so used used to being in silent count noise, all that stuff. It's gonna be rocking obviously in Tiger Land and Death Valley. But I think Brian Kelly, the way he matches with LSU is like oil and water. It's just not a great mess. He's losing the locker room a little bit. I'm gonna get a Vandy plus seven and a half.
Speaker 5: Ooh okay, okay, ooh, I like that many slippery man.
Speaker 1: They were gonna be my ballsy pick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that could have been a good ballsy.
Speaker 3: My tier one.
Speaker 1: Notre Dame favored minus fourteen and a half against Army. This is religion versus the military. Notre Dame. They're too big for these boys. Their O line averages three oh six in the trenches. Notre Dame, they're wins. Everybody talks about their schedule. Yeah, they shit down their leg and they dropped a little one against a big one. They dropped the big one against more than Illinois. But let's not forget. They beat Texas A and M who is at the top, sitting towards the top of the SEC. They beat Louisville, who beat Clemson. They beat Georgia Tech. They beat Georgia Texas As. Georgia Tech also beat Miami. They mopped Navy, they moped Virginia, they mopped Florida State. Obviously they suck. They've mopped Stanford. Army beat who last week Dana Bay, who did beat two weeks ago North Texas fourteen to three. This and I watched the first quarter of that North Texas Army game and North Texas drove the ball down the very first series, ultimately kicking the field goal.
Speaker 3: But this is.
Speaker 1: The levels here. Notre Dame is gonna beat their ass. They're gonna cover minus fourteen and a half. They need an army going into this game, coming off of a bye. They need all the rest that they can get because when they go and they play Notre Dame, Notre Dame is going to read them the Ten Commandments before they baptize them. And I'm telling you right now, this is a minus fourteen and a half game. That is my Tier one, my Tier two. Colorado at Kansas right now, Kansas is are Colorado's favored by two and a half. This is shit Deror Sanders versus Jalen Daniels. Jalen Daniels have been playing his balls off. If you look at Kansas's losses, they lost a Kansas State by two, Arizona State by four, West Virginia by four, Illinois by six. They have wins over byu Iowa State in Houston as of late, this is gonna be an exciting game to watch. I'm just going with I'm rocking with Colorado. I see Colorado, you know, I see Schadura out playing Jalen. That's what it's gonna come down to. And I'm just gonna put my I'm gonna put my stock into Colorado. I see them coming a live. I feel like they have a lot to play for it, like having their dreams of going to the Big Twelfth Championship, possibly playing like an Arizona State or BYU winning that game and getting into the College will playoff. After getting their asses mopped by Nebraska, everybody thought they were done, myself included. We broke this team. We've broke this we broke their son's arm. It's over for him. But they've like came alive bro and it's fun. It's fun to watch him play this game. Colorado versus Kansas is going to be awesome. My Tier three Nebraska min as soon a half against Wisconsin. This is a this is a muscling This is all hands on deck. We're going bowling after this weekend. Dean Roola, he's guaranteed to win. Danny h He's been out there calling the wide receiver room out, talking like, hey, you guys aren't worth a ship on the perimeter. We've talked about that on Bustle with the boys before. We talked about earlier this season, just blocking on the perimeter. I like, I like Nebraska. I love Nebraska. This weekend Wisconsin. They haunt my fucking dreams. I have PTSD from No dacause of Melvil Gordon and all those boys who ran all over me in the Big Ten Championship.
Speaker 3: But I love Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: This is all hands on deck.
Speaker 1: Someone goes in, someone's coming out bowling, and it's gonna be Nebraska. It's going to be the Huskers. That's my Tier three. So that's my tier talk.
Speaker 4: All of Nebraska's goals before the start of the season are still right.
Speaker 1: In front of them. Bowl game, beat Iowa. What that's she's got? That?
Speaker 3: Those were our goals going into the season. We are the bare minimum Tawanso is going.
Speaker 4: Into the season, which obvious, Yeah yeah, yeah, what goes in your mind, bethampionship, no win, win more than seven and a half games, go go at least eight wins.
Speaker 1: Of course I want us to go to the fucking Big Ten championship. But I'm saying like realistically, like, yeah, you build on this year. You're getting an eight win season, that's obviously out the door right now. But we can finish seven and five if we can be going bowling. If the bowling committee out there is gonna be rubbing them hands together knowing that they could have a Nebraska fan base at their bowl game and make shitloads of money.
Speaker 3: It's gonna happen this year.
Speaker 5: Yes, a lot of money. I hope so, a lot the money.
Speaker 3: I've been praying for you. I appreciate that. Pray.
Speaker 1: Well, you pray for a Notre Dame beating armies ass too, Come on now, not I guess their military. Yeah, I hope so for Shane. Yeah, the boys, Shane Gills, we got we got you know, we got some skin in this game.
Speaker 3: True, but your army?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yes, all right?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, yeah, yea. Let's make a bet. Friendly better did with the lady. I'll give you the fourteen and a half points. I don't bet in our country, dude.
Speaker 1: You don't want to bet on the You don't bet on the US.
Speaker 3: Bet on the country to do they want?
Speaker 1: I support them from a distance that's what I look at.
Speaker 3: Put my head over my heart. I say, go Army, I forgot. I don't bet on that joke still hits every time, doesn't it? Listen? It does? Joke definitely always hit.
Speaker 1: All right, Ballsy pick balls pick here right a fireball whiskey, Go ahead, don't any take.
Speaker 3: You another swig. You're our ballsy pick of the week.
Speaker 1: So many things make college football great, but you know what the best thing is kicking the living ship out of your rival. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or a fan. This week again, we've been talking about it. Army at Notre Dame. Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite that rivalry all season long.
Speaker 3: Grab your football, but he grabbed the boys.
Speaker 1: Buy around and reignite that rivalry flame.
Speaker 5: I'll get kick it.
Speaker 3: I'll kick it off.
Speaker 1: My ballsy pick is pit at Louisville. Their last nine meetings, pitt has won seven of those. What was that?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 3: Okay? They started seven and zero.
Speaker 1: They've dropped three in a row since then, And if you look at when they've played Virginian and Clympson their last two, they've lost by a combined nine points last week against Clempson there without their starting QB. He will be back in the mix this week at Louisville. This is a big game for them. They're averaging three and a half sacks per game, which rinks third nationally, twelve interceptions, which is tied for nineteen. I see them making I see them having some turnovers, being opportunistic, and I see them beating Louisville, and that is my that's my ballsy pick. I think you were saying the spread is eight. Yeah, I see pick getting not like GVOT, but they started off strong and they've just dropped the last three very points.
Speaker 5: Do what you're saying, they're gonna do?
Speaker 3: What money line?
Speaker 1: Oh, Pit's the underdog by no?
Speaker 5: I no, okay, Yeah, yeah, I picked Louisville of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my ballsy pick.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: I love it. It's a good one.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll go my balls.
Speaker 1: You picked?
Speaker 4: This week is gonna be Arizona State. We talked about it last week, Kansas State, but they're playing they're playing them. They needed that win. We said, hey, we'll focus on Arizona after they get the win. Now we're focused on Arizona. They're playing b Yu Byu was ranking seven before they're lost last week. Now b Yu and the Super Soaker boys have to come down to Tempe, Arizona and see the Sun Devils the Sun Devil. So I believe we're gonna win the Big twelve Championship, probably hopefully against Colorado. That'd be a hell of a game to watch. There'd be awesome. The ASU's favored by three in this game. I'm gonna move that line and pull the Compton here. I'm moving that line to six and a half. I think a wh is gonna win this game by seven points. They're gonna make a statement out of those Mormons.
Speaker 3: Wait in Utah.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, what's the line they're gonna soak They're gonna so with the line, they're gonna pull them out of the Sosokiy.
Speaker 4: Game's over. Hey, stop moving that bed. We're done here with the line.
Speaker 1: Ash's favored by three now, I'm putting him to favored by six and a half. Wow to give him some plus plus one thirty four?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, I like it. I mean they have fun, bro, they have fun.
Speaker 4: And growing up in Arizona like seeing a su and and watching all of these kids, these cash from Arizona get the scholarships. We're all right as two. Just never I never thought they'd be good. I never thought they have an opportunity for like a playoff. Hope that wasn't that didn't even exist when I was in high school. Now they have like a huge opportunity, and it just fires me up. It gives me a sense of nostalgia thinking about TEMP, thinking about some of the boys.
Speaker 3: That went there. It's just exciting. In daily and Dilly, who I went to high school with, Yeah, which is just crazy, but he's having the success he did.
Speaker 4: Charlie Ragel, who is my head coach in high school, he's a special teams coordinator at ASU. So it's just kind of It's just fun and I hope it works out for the boys. Obviously when they get to the playoffs. I think it'll be a short lived life.
Speaker 1: You never know. You do know if it's Army, you do know if it's boys State, But yeah, you never know.
Speaker 3: Never know.
Speaker 6: True my balls, E pick it's gonna be UCF at West Virginia. Let me tell you a little bit about these teams. These two programs have had three matchups all time. Okay, three four twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: Guess who won all of them? No, you're wrong.
Speaker 6: West Virginia has won every last one of them three times that they care.
Speaker 5: Huh, Mountaineers. There you go.
Speaker 6: So I gotta follow suit. You know, I like, I like data, love data. I love data.
Speaker 3: Doesn't do anymore, but you got data.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't give a lot of data anymore, but I still follow the data.
Speaker 5: You get what I'm saying. You got spreadsheets, It kicks it out, shows me downloaded.
Speaker 3: You like to speculate what the data you have?
Speaker 6: Yeah, even if you think you know, I'm speculating always, even when it's right in front of me, I'm still gonna speculate. Of course, That's just what I do. So with that being said, we gotta have Garrett Green.
Speaker 5: Gotta have a great game. This is the quarterback. If y'all don't know who that is, I know y'all probably don't watch West Virginia.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 6: Neil Brown is the head coach. He knows this game. He knows this team. You you see, if can't do anything but run the ball. So if you can stop them in the run game, this is an easy game. For those guys, because you got guys on defense like Joshua Tartar sick. I don't even know if I'm saying his name correct, is it Tartar? I keep it rolling, keep them, and then you got Trey Latman beast defense. These two dudes on defense is gonna be key. If they can stop the run, this is gonna be an easy game for West Virginia. This is plus U plus three one twenty four plus one twenty four. I'm taking West Virginia to wax UCF.
Speaker 5: That's pretty much all I got forgot.
Speaker 3: Nice, very nice to your jump. Yeah you're jumping.
Speaker 6: History says, follow the data on this data, and that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I love fan calling segment. Get into the fan calling segment. Nate Dogg he lost last week, but this week a new board, new board, and this one's presented by True Classic Taylor. You want to you want to show off what you got going on? Oh yeah, stand up, show off what you got going on?
Speaker 3: Brother. The True Classic.
Speaker 1: Team is sending out codes to hook you up with True Classics, so be sure to give them a shout out in our comments here and on our socials using hashtag True Classic caller for a chance to win and look like the boys. Look at that squad, look at that ass out A lot of ben there. Those are true classic sweatpants. That's a true classic shirt. A lot of bend, a lot of room to breathe, and it keeps you looking good.
Speaker 3: Also, turn around, show them your pecks.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 3: That's True Classic for you.
Speaker 1: Upgrade your wardrobe and save on True Classic at true Classic dot com.
Speaker 3: Beautiful. Let's check out our fan calling.
Speaker 10: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Boys?
Speaker 10: Right here? I have a five leg parlay for college football this Saturday, starting off with SMU money line, Ole Miss minus six and a half, Texas minus nine and a half, Notre Dame money line, and last but not least.
Speaker 2: As U minus five and a half.
Speaker 10: All that together will be plus five sixty four odds. Let Big Dave get you rich this weekend. Let's bet with the boys. Let's have a fucking day come Saturday, and let's just enjoy this beautiful college football and this beautiful weather.
Speaker 7: Cheers boys, you get.
Speaker 1: A big day.
Speaker 4: Arizona definitely an Arizona to the point straight, We're gonna enjoy this weather.
Speaker 1: To enjoy the West outside, brace college football.
Speaker 3: I love the parlor. I love the fact that it's five legs. Yeah, July sixty four. I love the parlay.
Speaker 5: I think it's a good one.
Speaker 1: It's solid. I mean Notre Dame money line does worry me a little bit, but.
Speaker 3: That one doesn't.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: They win the game Texas, he's levers.
Speaker 3: He moved the ass you line you need.
Speaker 5: He had to move those lines for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yet I like that.
Speaker 1: I like Big day shut drafting. Yeah, stage president, that.
Speaker 5: Is what I like to do. A little nervous, a little nervous, little Okay, little nervous.
Speaker 4: Didn't have the showmanship that Nate Dog does. But I love the fact that he has five of these bangers in here fires.
Speaker 3: I'm riding it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Big Dave, I'm riding with you, big Dog.
Speaker 3: It's no one like Big Dave parlay. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Those Hey, great great show, great great show. Great show, great great show. Thank you guys for tuning in. Make sure you're leaving comments. Consider subscribing to the Boys. Big upsighty kisses. We will see you next week. H