Speaker 1: No way, that's our original song. How could you diss on that?
Speaker 2: I'm not dissing it. It's just I thought the levels were still going. It's just we play it every time.
Speaker 1: Well, we keep asking people to send this new song. I think no one listens to this podcast anymore. It's gonna be someone out there that's musically inclined that could make us a little opener that they want us to play.
Speaker 2: Do you like my shirt?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Okay, hold on a second. Yeah, okay, so your shirt is a bunch of cerial dispensers. Yes. Did you realize that today I started the little experiment out there and I put cereal out there in those cereal dispensers. No, that's crazy, so weird. And and when I was going to the bathroom before, I noticed people enjoying cereal.
Speaker 2: Wow, so now there's a place for the kids to be eaten. Yes, I mean, honestly, I don't know if i'd go with an unmarked serial.
Speaker 1: That's what I said pring A Cup. I said, you like that. You don't know what it is. It's secret cereal. And she's like, well, I think it's Captain Crunch, And I'm like Captain and walk away. He was so misch it fun. Yeah. Well, you know, kids these days think everything's captain, yeah, captain nat Ole nigga. Let me just say again, Welcome to Cereal Kills. It's the podcast where we eat cereal. Tell you how it is and uh, I'll let you know whether you should try it or not today, Andrew, Just in case you're keeping tabs at home, this is episode number three hundred and ninety. Wow, three ninety.
Speaker 2: OK, so it's four hundred a big one, and we wait till we get to five. I think four four is a big one.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, all right, I like that episode three ninety and four, episode three ninety. We're gonna do a mix of cereals that I bought and then our friend Matt sent us. He's a good dude man. He goes to the store, fills his cart and sends them to us. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean we've gotten so many cereals from him, a lot. He's so nice a lot. And this this time around he went to Tops Market. Uh in New York, upstate New York. Tops is a supermarket.
Speaker 1: I know, Tops not applying city from back in the nineties. It's a supermarket. Never remember Topsy what did he said? It wasn't Topsy Turrey. It was the name of it was. It was tops Appliant City and there was a guy Topsy says something I forgot but whatever. Okay there, Yeah, let me know when you're done.
Speaker 2: We'll started forty two thousand text messages at the same time. You should pause that I can't because okay, Well, let's start with the Matt's Top Cereal. How about that instead of starting at the brand new on this is this is going to be a full episode of cinnamon, just so you know a lot. Well you're not gandhi, I mean you like I.
Speaker 1: Like cinnamon, but a whole episode of it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we'll start with top Store brand Toasty Sweet Cinnamon Square.
Speaker 2: Okay, Tops Brand Toasty Sweet Cinnamon squares.
Speaker 1: You know what that should be? What come on? Oh, cinnamon to's crime very good. I looked as a little BIRDI they're playing a trumpet.
Speaker 2: These look thicker than a normal cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 1: Look at the bird playing the trumpet. What's his name? His name is Pueblo.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pueblow. Yeah that that means it's like roof of something? Is it home? A little Peblo, Peblo, Colorado is a town. I don't like the fact that he's read, though. Why is he read? On top of it? Oh god, what's he's read?
Speaker 2: Because he's a cardinal.
Speaker 1: He's bringing messages from the other side. Okay, have you ever heard that about cardinals? No, I'm a jew. It's not a Jewish. Oh my god, what Jewish? I'll tell you met the church cardinal.
Speaker 2: No, cardinals bringing messages from the other side.
Speaker 1: But the cardinals in the church were read. Also, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if that has anything to do with it. Just the bird a cardinal is known like, oh, if you lost someone and you see a cardinal, it's supposed to be like, oh god, there's a lot of cardinals in our backyard. And let me tell you, every time my mom sees it, she's like, oh god.
Speaker 1: It's let me tell you, a cardinal flew into my window last week and just fell to the ground. I don't know what that messages. Yes, that's double dead, right that messaging. Anyway, All I'm saying is they put the red on top of the red, and there's no contrast there.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, all right, he's it's bringing maybe I mean hopefully that's not the one that.
Speaker 1: Hit your windshield. Dough wind dough.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry your window, your window.
Speaker 1: Well, your these tops bags are horrific. Look how I ripped that. I wasn't asking you to smell. I tore it right up. I mean you could smell if you'd like. Oh look it just went everywhere. Wow. This is gonna go in little cereal dispenser next because I don't want it to get stale. That's what I'm gonna do that. As they run out, I'm just gonna replace it with random. I do think it's great. It is a great idea. This is what we should have been doing the whole time. And I don't really care if people throw it out or not, because I was just gonna throw it out anyway. Less space in here. Take a spoon, buddy, Thanks welcome. Oh you picked the secret spoon? Ding ding ding ding ding? Whoa dud? Which which show is that? From? The price is right now? Yeah? I won guess what kind of milk were using?
Speaker 2: Amazon Groceries Lactose free?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you Amazon Grocery. Yeah. Not too many people have one of those, not many, but you do. I do.
Speaker 2: Particular it's from an Amazon Fresh store. Wow, cholesterol free. Not the milk, No, the cereal.
Speaker 1: I think most of them are, but they just add that there to make you buy it.
Speaker 2: Still cracking up. But I said cardinal, and you were like, I'm a Jew.
Speaker 1: Because I thought you were talking to do with religion. I thought you were talking about the Jesus Cardinals. So I didn't know what you meant as I'm pointing out a bird. Well, because you said red and they wear red the whole thing. If there was a religious cardinal just on the b I like that New York Cardinals. He's cool, Egan, he's a good guy. He should have been Pope. Okay, I like that. It's not as cinnamon sugary. No, your cinnamon toast crunch made by General Mills very good. Andrew, Yeah, I'm gonna give this one. Three balls in a spoom.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not Oh god, the box is even ripped.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Wow that's cheap. Yeah, cheap cheap. Okay, I gotta go. That's good. That's terrible. Wow, we're in sync today. Yeah, three bowls in a spoon. It's not as sweet. It's a little diluted. You know, it's passable. Well, look, the tops president's promise. We don't like.
Speaker 2: Pride and the quality of our products. If you're not one hundred percent satisfied, we will replace it or refund it. That's our promise. That's my promise.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're not five balls, then you're not one hundred percent satisfied.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that. We don't need to be sending this box back.
Speaker 1: I'm also gonna I was gonna give it four ball, you know what, three balls in a spoon too as well.
Speaker 2: I mean it kind of just tastes like a piece of like toast that they just lightly put some cinnamon.
Speaker 1: It's just good because you know what, if you don't like so much cinnamon sugar, true, this is probably good one for you. Yes, yes, yes, Next, do you want the new one or do you want the other Matt one? Other Matt? Really? Yeah, I mean other Matt like the chicken wing, I mean, like an additional Matt serial. Thanks for making that clear. I appreciate it. So it's gonna be another cinnamon. This is sprouted cinnamon flax granola from one degree Oh wow, flax organic foods. This is good to take if you're a little backed up all ingredients from farmers. We know. Cool.
Speaker 2: Do you think they know them personally? Like they just send out an email and they're like, hey, No, I.
Speaker 1: Think they do. I think they look they're even on the back just pictures. I think they buy them from actual farmers. Wow, you know I'm a farmer.
Speaker 2: I'm What we're not gonna do is have me argue this early in the morning. You're gonna try it, but I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna open this up. What does it sound top.
Speaker 2: Ingredient transparency ingredients from carefully selected farms inside. Okay, I like the concept. It sounds nice. It sounds like, hey, if I'm eating this, I know where I'm getting it from, and that's that's cool.
Speaker 1: Now, these are just giant, giant chunks of granola. I'm gonna mix it up a little bit. It because all the big chunks were at the top. Oh there we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, the girls are shaking in the camera.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, this shirt is way too tight. My daughter got me this large Gator Dad shirt because I am a Gator dad. Now, kids, Yeah, he'll never get it. You won't. He'll never get it. I think it's very funny, like as soon as you have a kid, you'll call me, but you know.
Speaker 2: You and say, hey, I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it now.
Speaker 2: The bond has never been deeper.
Speaker 1: I get it now. You're gonna call me from the hospital and go bro, I'm so sorry about all that time. I get it now. Gated Dad, Yeah, love the Gators, Go Gaters. Love them.
Speaker 2: As of my former Miami Hurricane, we are not friends.
Speaker 1: That's fine. This is one's like sec it one's big ten. I don't know, okay, right? Is that different?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: All the same. I don't know anything about.
Speaker 2: It, okay, one, two three.
Speaker 1: We've had something from this company before. By the way, if you look it up on Cereal COLORSPC dot com.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I taste a little bit of cinnamon. At first I thought it tastes like wood shavings. But what what happened? I wasn't getting that. Oh. I like the cinnamon flavoring. Four bowls and a spoon for me. WHOA, I like it. It's simple, it's delicious, that's nice.
Speaker 2: And the farmers, you know, farmers everything. So our family believes in the connection between healthy soil, healthy plants, and healthy people. That's why we created one degree organic foods to give you the power to meet every farmer, farmer, co op, and producer behind every ingredient you're eating, just like a farmer's market.
Speaker 1: See that's nice. I'm gonna give it four balls. I like it. It's got a nice flavor to it. I thought the flax were gonna turn me off, but it didn't. Probably be stuck in my teeth. But this is a pretty good granola. If you like granola. It's plain, it's simple, very plain.
Speaker 2: Don't go into this expecting a lot of sweetness, because there's not. It's not there. But I like that in my granola when it's not overly sweet.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's really good. Andrew, Hey, you know what we're gonna take. You're getting my dad. I know there's two big ones. I need to cut them really bad nicorn horns. I just know, yeah over here, Yeah you know it because normally no, oh my god, no, no, you can't bring a time. Will you have so many? I don't have as many as you. I need what I got, so I'm just gonna trim it. You know, my barber usually does the sneak attack and buzzes it under the comb, and he missed those this time. So when we leave, I'm gonna don't rip him out. I need them.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna rip your eyebrows out. You just rip yours out, Yeah, because I always do.
Speaker 1: Also for you, Carla Marie. I'm not sure if you still listen, but again, this was cinnamon flax ganola from One Degree Organic Foods. Okay, yay, if you're listening, please like this what we'll be back here. Oh I just spit in the microphone. We'll be back right after this. It's the right thing to do. Yes, it is. Hey, we're back, Hey pal, Hi to the uh. I don't know. Something just came out wrong. I don't know what I was just I might be having a stroke. Hold on, Hands up and up, baby, hands up, give me your heart, give me, gimme your It's so funny that you said that, because we just looked at my bar uts for album this weekend and that was in absolutely hands up was chicken dance, hands up, the whole thing that was eighties all day. Hands up. My mom used to sing that to me when I see she got it. She got it with kids. As you were born, she called me, and she was born. She said, hey, gate, everything makes sense, so General Mills sent us a care package a couple of weeks back. We've been slowly getting to things you're very familiar with. Nature Valley, Andrew. Yeah, they make the granola bars that you like, and now they're flakes. They are now flakes. They did have a granola cereal at one point, but now they're flakes. And there is something in here that you're not gonna like. I don't think you like the dried fruit like I don't. I love it. This is gonna be really good. This is Apple Cinema, Nature Valley Cereal. The fruits seltzery to me. No flakes made with whole grain. There's granola clusters, and there's real apple pieces. So I haven't done it in a while, so I gotta shake this box. Andrew.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something out there, right down.
Speaker 3: That's going on in there, Andrew, look out, okay, all right, crazy man, it's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Look at you shaking the box of crazy.
Speaker 1: You're weird. You're crazy. It's an excellent source of fiber. It helps keep you full. No official sweetness flavors or colors. That's good. Tangy bites of real apple, tangy, not seltery.
Speaker 2: They always see feltery. It's like the minute they start dissolving and they go like to pop rock.
Speaker 1: To me, it's so weird that you think.
Speaker 2: That it's not what I think. It's what how it feels on my tongue and it's resolving.
Speaker 1: It smells, It smells like you know what it smells like. It smells like an apple pop tart. Apple sent a pop tart.
Speaker 2: It kind of has a rummy smell to it too, rummy, yeah, like the alcohol like boozy, Like, hey mon, sure, Scott.
Speaker 1: Ey on, can you move that out of the way so I can showcase?
Speaker 2: Oh technical, Where should you be right now?
Speaker 1: Right now? Yeah? And I don't know right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we're on vacation right now on a I don't know where am I supposed to be? Well, I'm home, I'm not going anywhere. You're not going anywhere for the vacation?
Speaker 1: No? Oh wow, Okay, was I supposed to No? I don't know. I miss something. I'm going to London. I'm gonna be on the farm. I am. I'm learning how to drive the tractor.
Speaker 2: Oh couldn't you have already known if you were grew up on a farm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just use a hoe. I don't use the tractor. But now I'm okay, you're you're funny, dude. Good. Oh, I noticed that that doesn't hurt anymore. It does only in overnights. Only in overnight. Yes, it's a timed it's a time to pan. It's really strange.
Speaker 2: Oh really, it's hard to get everything all in.
Speaker 1: You got. I get the apple. It's nice. Mm well, no, it tastes very country. No, tell me why don't like no tasting a candle? Yeah, like a candle shop in the Poconos, candleshop in the Poconos. It's what reminds me of two bowls. That is not for me.
Speaker 2: It does taste like the apples were like soaking in sangria or something, and they put them in this. And I love a sangria apple. Don't get me wrong. I love my sangria. However, it just I don't it's not working together for me.
Speaker 1: I enjoy it. Yeah, it's just not brine, that's all. I like the apple piece of because I do enjoy fruit in cereal if it's the right fruit and it's got the right touches. So I'm gonna give it three bowls in his spoon. I liked this. Okay, Nature Valley, Cereal, Apple Cinemon. We also have Andrew for weeks ahead. Look there's another one down there. We have the other one too, just two of them. Are you angrily writing an email right now? Yeah? Sending an angry text message? M. That's cool. Thank you for listening to serial Killers. Please follow us on Instagram at serial Killers PC. Check out the website serial killerspc dot com. You can see all the serials that we've done. People do not believe that we've done over twelve hundred serials. Crazy, it's insane. We're getting close. Actually, we're close to twelve hundred and that's it. Thank you so much. Please listen to our sister podcast, Bowl Chat, which we will be adding another one soon. Yes, new episodes will be happening, we promise. And until we see you again next Monday with an all new serial Killers, say Crunch and Garas he's not even looking at his phone. Who is that in there? No clue