Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome to the show. I don't know what we're calling it is it's a bonus episode Friday. It's Friday, June seventeenth. And is this bull Chat? Is it serial Killers? The bonus episode of what of? Yeah, of the podcast of what podcast? Of the podcast that we're a part of, serial Killers?
Speaker 2: Welcome?
Speaker 1: Okay, so hold on. So there's serial Killers, and then there is the sister podcast, Bowl Chat. And now this is the sister of the sist so this is like the bastard step child of the actual podcast.
Speaker 3: It's a bonus episode. We have a really fun guest. We have Jason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we have Jason. I'm Scotty being. Here's Webster in the middle. Yeah, I'm a los Webster.
Speaker 3: I've seen Webster before.
Speaker 1: Well, what happened? Why you're so short today?
Speaker 3: Because this chair doesn't work? They're doing an interview in there. I can't go into there to get a chair without interrupting.
Speaker 2: We grew, we grew, That's what's happened.
Speaker 1: Do you want to explain who Jason is and how you met him and why he's here?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Because this is this you know, this is Andrew's cavalcade of incredible guests. So here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm an incredible I am incredible. Thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yes, So Jason was you were on Survivor with Tommy who's been on the show.
Speaker 1: Oh, the guy that's married to Gina.
Speaker 3: Do you know the reference?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude. So you really are like a millennial the living on the prayer song and me always work on the dodge you strike and Gina, Gina's the girlfriend, always got it okay.
Speaker 2: And did you make that joke to Tommy because he did and he didn't get it.
Speaker 1: No, he was like what And then I played on the clip of the song and he was still like what.
Speaker 2: He's like no, Nicole.
Speaker 1: And then like three months later he was on the phone again. I'm like, how's Gina? What does he do? Drugs? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, he is like mister straight edge, like elementary.
Speaker 3: This one is Nancy Reagan's biggest fan. That don't say no.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with with with politics or anything. It's just because you give me crap and I just say just say no. And that was her thing. Different strokes, what's different strokes?
Speaker 3: I know what different strokes?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Anyway, Oh, Arnold he was short too, so you could be Arnold today also.
Speaker 3: Okay, either one.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but he had some like liver disease. He couldn't grow.
Speaker 2: Oh that's sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it was just kidney. Go ahead, I'm sorry. Who's Jason?
Speaker 3: So, Jason, I met you through Tommy. Yes, you're on Survivor with Tommy. Now you do Chip reviews?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I've always done Chip reviews always. Well, I've always been very into snacks.
Speaker 1: But now he does it professionally.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know when when I say professionally, like here and there, maybe one or two a month.
Speaker 1: Oh, just like how I always liked Cereal. But you just kind of jumped on so as you were saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So this is how it all started, honestly. So I saw a commercial for Cheeto's mix ups, which were Cheetos with like four different flavors in the bag, and I said, there's no way that actually exists because if it existed in the world, and I saw that, I would have definitely bought it. So then it just started as like a running joke on my Instagram page that I would go into all these supermarkets wherever I went around the globe looking for Cheetos mix ups and filming that they never had Cheetos mix ups anywhere, so that became like a running joke amongst like my Instagram big following.
Speaker 1: Did you ever find them?
Speaker 2: Though? So nobody did find them, so I almost I also set some ground rules for people when they were looking for them. I was like, you have to find them naturally and organically. You can't go and search it because you could go and order them. Oh eBay, No, you have to go and find it in person. One person found them at some shop right along island, but I never got them.
Speaker 1: So, but I would tend to think that Cheeto's mix up if there were different flavor things in they're the dust from everything would just mix up in the bag and they would all taste the same.
Speaker 2: Who knows, right, It's like when you go to the Burger King and you had the cup and you could fill it with Coca Cola, sprite orange soda. Maybe it's just that concoction of flavors. But yeah, but I never had them, so I don't know. And also, were you supposed to eat them all in one bite? Were you supposed to pick individus?
Speaker 1: Were there different pieces or were they all like puffy or crunchy.
Speaker 2: So it was a round ball, it was a puff, it was a crunch and then it was like something that looked like a presle, like a bone, like you know, a Cheeto's bone is something like that. So I never found that. I found something that looked like it in the US Virgin Islands. Yeah, this went deep. I mean I was looking for them in Italy these yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have to ask you, have you ever tried the Chester pause? It's just Chester. See I don't understand because Chester is that sorry, Chester is the Cheetos guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, so are you eating him? Is the question?
Speaker 1: Because no, but it doesn't say Cheetos anywhere on the bed. It's just Chester's whatever.
Speaker 2: And it's cheap.
Speaker 1: It's almost like dollar store craft. But Chester's on the bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, no, that that that is not using. That is not a Cheeto. It's like, uh, they don't want to list it as a Cheeto. It's like, you know, it's it's not gap, it's old Navy. They don't want to put it under the scene.
Speaker 1: But it's still freedom lay I'm guessing yes.
Speaker 2: It's I'm sure it's still freak o.
Speaker 1: What's Freedo la.
Speaker 3: I know what Freedo lay is. They make the ones.
Speaker 1: Lays you dump.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, Frido's. I love Frito's favorite.
Speaker 1: If you.
Speaker 2: Would just have to leave.
Speaker 3: That's the name of the company, Freedo lay No which ones? I don't like?
Speaker 2: What you like to?
Speaker 3: Oh? I used to like bugles.
Speaker 2: Goles are like little crowns. Yeah, and that's yeah.
Speaker 3: And General Mills makes that little dunt hats.
Speaker 2: Yes. I like to put them on my fingers and eat them individually off my fingers. That's how I roll.
Speaker 3: I used to like them as a kid, and then all of a sudden, I was like, what am I actually eating? I don't think I'm a fan of this corn onions corn, you know, like fonions, like onions.
Speaker 2: You don't like. You don't like a puffed corn? Snack of puff corn is what you don't like?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know you know pop chips they now make corn things. They're so good. Really, Yeah, they're like free Doo's, but they're much healthier.
Speaker 2: I need to check those aus.
Speaker 1: Yes you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love a pop chip. By the way, I think it's great. I love a healthy snack. If you could pull off a healthy delicious tasting snack. I will just crush the bat.
Speaker 1: I have another question, Yes, so you will you also do pringles because they're not actually potato chips. They are Chris.
Speaker 2: So let me just say this. It's a real it's a snack, right, Like I will review a drink if I find it appealing. I will review a sweet if I find it appealing. My main thing is chips because I love chips. But like, if I see something and I'm like, I gotta try that, I'll review it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, I am all about new products. Yeah, like but new snacks, new anything comes out, I have to have it. Like Pringles just came out with the Mexican street corn one. They were so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah that sounds delicious. It really where did you find those?
Speaker 1: Shop? Right on Long Island?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe I'm the one that found the Cheetos babes. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's my place so I brought with me. By the way, congratulations, I'm being here twenty seven years.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's fantastic. And I was just a baby, and you and I before we quickly spoke about that you and I had something in common.
Speaker 1: Tell me the story, please, because Andrew's like this guy your high school whatever, and I didn't know what he was talking.
Speaker 2: We are from the same hometown, okay, plain View, New York. Yes, and when I was in like middle school and high school. You I know where you live? Okay, I know where you live.
Speaker 1: Come on by and uh still there.
Speaker 2: You used to have like a really big like Ford Explorer or like a hummer wrapped in like ZE one hundred. Yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: I would bring trucks home from time to time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I used to see those trucks or save the gas and talls?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: And then it was like who who is there? And it was Scottie b Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, So when did you graduate high school?
Speaker 2: I graduate high school two thousand and four. I'm thirty. I'm turning thirty six. God, when did you graduate high school?
Speaker 1: Ninety three?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Yeah, oh my god. Do you have your AAR peak card.
Speaker 1: Three and a half years. I'm getting ready for it. I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can't wait for Medicare all the good stuff INNYO galore?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 3: At the Long Island Connection, Yes, we do major all right.
Speaker 1: Then I'm not see some of your teachers are probably still there mine or either not there or dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think they're mostly dead at this point.
Speaker 1: Some are, although although one of my did you know Campanelli social studies? Yeah, he just retired last really yeah, what an incredible guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I loved him so much and he I wanted my daughter to have him so bad because this was her first year. But he he left last year.
Speaker 2: So oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 1: Andrews like, what are you guys talking about?
Speaker 2: Sorry? All right, So I brought with me seven different snack don't cheat, don't look at his list, okay, So I have them in my backpack that is below this desk, Okay, all right, and I assigned certain names to them, and based on the names, you could pick which one you want to try and in which order. Okay, okay, So selection number one is the best in Buffalo.
Speaker 3: That's a Buffalo chip.
Speaker 2: Number two that doesn't go on a chip. Number three a new chip off an old block.
Speaker 1: Oh that's something cheesy.
Speaker 2: Number four a big chip from a big baller. Number five a favorite flave of flave in a new flavor form. Number six a sweet serially snack.
Speaker 1: We've had those.
Speaker 2: And number seven give me a break that's not a chip, so I don't know if I want to think.
Speaker 1: I also haven't had a candy in a bar in a long time. I'm not sure if I could have it.
Speaker 2: So let me just say this too. When I do a chip review, some of them are, you know, exotic chips that you might not be able to find when you're going through shop right.
Speaker 3: Or Target by the way far and stuff.
Speaker 2: But I also like to do accessible stuff that people can find and maybe just wouldn't think to buy it or don't realize how good that potential chip is.
Speaker 1: Ye See, some things scare me. I'm I'm not trying that, Like the dill pickle one, I still don't want to try it.
Speaker 2: I'll try that, yeah, I will. I will try the ketchup chips. I will. I love a ketchup chip.
Speaker 1: Se the probably delicious you brought. He brought back meat sauce chips from wherever the hell he was and that was really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a meat sauce chip has to be what It was lazy.
Speaker 3: Though, Yeah, so weird couse it actually tasted like bowling a sauce.
Speaker 1: It was really good.
Speaker 2: So with a lot of those chips that come with like a meat flavor, and this is part of the thing that I look for a lot of the times they try to incorporate the meat flavor into the chip, and I think that's a mistake. It gives it a very weird after.
Speaker 1: They use like bully on dust. That's probably how they I'm guessing, but no, I mean it's the same kind of thing. You kind of have to train your brain and say that sounds disgusting, right, but it could be just like see that choplican of cereal right there. Yep, So that cereal is to be eaten with orange juice, and how is it? It was dead. You know, your brain says orange juice. That's gross, but only but it's especially formulated to taste pretty damn good with orange.
Speaker 2: It was pretty good. It was It was interesting.
Speaker 1: You can't get it. See that's the thing though. You can't get that, so it's like, you know, we're teasing people with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like sonic on Long Island. There's there's like one son and the two to correct you. It kills him.
Speaker 1: There might even be more. At this point when they opened, it was all the rage and there were lines around the block and police and the whole thing. Anyway, I want to chip. I want to chip off the old new block.
Speaker 2: Okay, a chip a new chip off an old block.
Speaker 1: Okay with you?
Speaker 2: You're throwing this is there's no throw, there's no throw material.
Speaker 1: He's not but he didn't bring shrimp chips like you brought that. He's not doing any okay, he doesn't know ice that well to mess with us.
Speaker 2: This is a toasty to have you had it? Have you have really well? Andrew? Have you had this? I have not?
Speaker 1: Sorry, wait no new Scott, new Scott here. Oh that looks delicious. I can't wait to try it.
Speaker 2: The reason why I brought this.
Speaker 3: Those are some smelly chip. Oh don't hand jam Well what am I supposed to do? You?
Speaker 2: Purel dump them.
Speaker 1: On the table?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's way better. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is the table clean?
Speaker 3: Of course not.
Speaker 1: These are actually really delicious.
Speaker 2: These are very delicious.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you one thing though.
Speaker 3: They kind of smell like the blue Doritos.
Speaker 1: We look at the price on that bag that is out of control.
Speaker 2: So the bags have gotten smaller and the prices have gone up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are good.
Speaker 2: These are so good.
Speaker 1: These are Dorito like mm hmm, same company hmmm, that's actually really good, very good, so hot, a little spicy.
Speaker 2: A little spicy. Here. Here's why I brought these today. Adam new chips that have come out that you could get on the market. These are, in my opinion, by far, the best new chip that you could find in MASSI appeal. You could find these in Target. At one point they had him in seven to eleven excuse me, in CBS, but they don't have them anymore because they've been selling out. I think the chip tastes exactly like salsa cone queso. They dip right, they could, But the question is, you know, normally a tostito is just like a normal corn chip that.
Speaker 3: You would dip.
Speaker 1: You don't have to dip this.
Speaker 2: You don't have to dip that, so it's more like almost like a dorito.
Speaker 1: But it's really it's really strange how they are distributed, because there are some stories where you'll never see this in next to a store that will have it stocked. It's I don't and and and the Freedo lay route guy like does the store have to order them? I guess that's how it works. I don't really.
Speaker 2: I think like you have to order a certain amount of Tostito's regular flavor in order to be able to get the spicy caso or there was. You know, they hint the limes everywhere there was And I don't like those because.
Speaker 3: The live are my favorite chaps.
Speaker 1: It's just because the lime tastes fake to me. It tastes artificial. So I don't love it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: There was like a margarita flavor one that they were doing for a while. Yeah, a little weird, a little weird. I think I reviewed it. I think I reviewed it.
Speaker 3: So do you like give it like a score?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've scored it with out of a ten with a decimal, with a decimal.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: So you have a chip score?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'll let you guys score this first please out of ten? Yeah, out of ten, and you can use a decimal point if you want to.
Speaker 1: Just because I want to use a decimal point. I'll give it an eight point one.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 1: I think it's a pretty good chip.
Speaker 3: I want to give it a seven point five.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, why seven point five? I think I would want spicier, really, yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't handle much spicier than that. That's that's tickling my tongue, a.
Speaker 2: Tad a little bit spicier. Do you not like spicy food, Scottie?
Speaker 1: I like it, but I've you got to understand. See, I grew up in your you know, typical bland household, you know, where my mom will have a taco and she's like, whoa, yes, you know, so I never had that stuff growing up. So only within the last twenty years really have I been eating anything with any flavor or spice at all. So this is mildly spicy to me. I could I can handle it, but I don't know if I can handle much more than that. Really, I'm not like, I'm not a hot pepper guy at all.
Speaker 3: I love peper.
Speaker 2: I could eat this entire bag with without a sip of water. Really, Oh like I can go pretty spicy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could do spicy too. It's not that I think just a little spicier would have been just a hmm, do you.
Speaker 2: Want to continue doing something else spicy? Sure?
Speaker 1: Why not? My mouth is already a little bit on fire. Let's turn it up a notch.
Speaker 2: This is something you may even have had before.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if I did, I'm gonna say I didn't because I'm not going to be a dick today.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the first? This is the banks. This is the best in Buffalo. Okay, Oh, that's a buffalo chip. And in my opinion, this is the best buffalo flavored snack out there.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if I've had anything buffalo flavored.
Speaker 2: Think think about it, chip wise, Yeah, you probably well, chip or snack wise. Oh.
Speaker 3: I mean I love buffaloings. It's literally my favorite thing in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Buffalo chicken wraps, oh my god.
Speaker 1: See, and I don't love buffalo flavoring.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: I don't like the saw I don't like buffalo flavored stuff.
Speaker 2: So these are are Snyder's pieces hot Buffalo wing.
Speaker 1: I've seen them, but for obvious reasons, I've never never bought them.
Speaker 2: So in my opinion, this is the best buffalo flavored snack available. And when there's a buffalo flavored snack, I buy it. I try everything Buffalo. The reason why I like this is because it doesn't taste They're not trying to make it taste like chicken. Oh, so it with a lot of like the buffalo flavored chips will be buffalo wing flavored, and they'll try to make it taste like chicken. It's disgusting. Yeah, sniders, are they stuffed? They're not stuffed, Thank you Jesus. They're not stuff.
Speaker 1: These are the piece I love. I love the honey mustard ones. They're my favorite.
Speaker 2: The honey mustard ones are fantastic. They're well, I guess I'll try one.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, I taste a buffalo that's for four mmmm.
Speaker 2: That really does chaste like a buffalo, like wing uh huh, without like the grossness of them trying to make it like chicken. Yes, it's like not too much, it's not too much. Oh, that's real good, really good.
Speaker 1: It is good. If I were a buffalo guy, i'd probably rate it higher than I'm going to. But it's just I don't love buffalo flavors, so I'm going to give it a six. How about that?
Speaker 3: I'm giving this a nine. Brody, do you want to try one? Do you like buffalo?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: And I also want those tostitos if you haven't already had, Brody Jason Jason Brody, handshammer.
Speaker 1: We take it. We're eating it off the table.
Speaker 2: Yes, you want me to pour some on the table for you?
Speaker 1: The tables clean to put him on my hands. What do you give the buffalo pretzel out of ten? This is no balls and spoons here.
Speaker 3: You give him an eight? What do you like about him?
Speaker 1: I like the crunch factor. I think the taste is good and so far I have no aftertaste.
Speaker 2: It's solid.
Speaker 4: Not my favorite flavor heat. That's why I gave it an eight, but very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm giving you the chips right now.
Speaker 2: Hold on the spicy case of tostitos. You heard that crunch, have some much crunch.
Speaker 4: I give it a six and a half. Really, I don't like the round chips. They look like fake chips you get in a bad Mexican restaurant. I like the triangle, which is more authentic.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 3: These are rounds, not classy at all.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: I also don't think there's enough of the flavor in them. I would rather have the doritos spicy nacho or the tie Those have enough flavor. This is a hint. I know they have the hint of lime. It says hint of, So I'm giving them points for hint of. I'm not paying four dollars a bag for hint of. You get them a chopp right, two for seven. Sometimes you should know better than that sometimes, So yeah, I'm not a hint of person. If you're gonna put the flavor in, I'm paying for them on all the flavor.
Speaker 2: If you had a bag of these, would and a thing of susa, would you dip them or would you eat them? Plain?
Speaker 4: I dip them in the sausa, But most likely I would maybe get like shredded Monterey pepper jack or pepper jack cheese. Put it on there with a little uh nacho sauce. Yeah, I would add something to it. I wouldn't eat these straight out of the bag. Again, not enough hint.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair, that's very professional with the melted cheese. I like that slice slice flat. Yeah, all right, So anyway.
Speaker 3: I'm there's a nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this is like for me, it's like a nine point three.
Speaker 1: I just interjective. So red light flashing there, recording, recording everything. Yeah, Yeah, he knew he wanted to be in here and need some free snacks. That's why he tiptoed in here to put something in the refrigerator. I know you're listening, Brody. It's fine, but you.
Speaker 3: Know, anyway, I gotta tell you, I think I might actually bump this up to a nine point five. I am shocked how much this tastes like an actual buffalo in Yeah, without being a buffaloing, they are excellent.
Speaker 2: Uh, you can go everywhere too. They have him at seven to eleven, so.
Speaker 1: That's your vegan buffaloing.
Speaker 3: This is bad.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't know these exists. Please, he's away from me. You don't go to the supermarket much, do you. Oh, you told me you never go.
Speaker 3: I order on the internet.
Speaker 1: So that's the problem is you'll never see these items.
Speaker 2: You know, you could order groceries on the on the internet.
Speaker 1: And I deliver groceries. I know, come on pal. But the thing is, though, but if you don't but see, that's not necessarily going to be on the instacart site or whatever, right because they may not have that available. You have to physically go up and down the aisles at the store. I love the end caps. That's where all the new stuff is. I am like such a shut up, Andrew, I'm I'm such a new product. I love seeing new stuff. So I am probably aware of everything you're going to bring out today that they exist, but I probably have not tried.
Speaker 3: Them all really well, I said probably everything.
Speaker 1: I said you well, because you said they're they're readily available. Yes, so I would have to assume that I've seen almost everything you're going to take out today.
Speaker 2: Okay, what if I take out something you maybe have.
Speaker 1: Not seen, then I'll be impressed by you.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're such a jerk.
Speaker 1: Why what did I say, maybe I'll be I didn't say maybe, I said I would be.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm a very unimpressive person.
Speaker 3: So I really loved those snyders.
Speaker 1: So take them home?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to ask first.
Speaker 2: You could take them? Yes, all right? So we mentioned Pringles earlier. Okay, Okay, in my opinion, my humble opinion, the best chip that exists out there.
Speaker 3: To be quite honest, I will agree with you, and I will tell you why.
Speaker 2: Well, I wasn't gonna say Pringle.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Oh we'll be back. Oh someone just fart.
Speaker 2: That was that was my my my throat gargling, your indigestion, my indigestion.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this. Stay where you are, Edward back?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, and we're eating.
Speaker 2: Hips?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Do I get a piece of the advertising revenue? It's really the question, so can we.
Speaker 3: Could see it? That could work.
Speaker 1: So you're not familiar with the seventies eighties show Chips the Motorcycle Cop Show California, Hiwatroll seven, Mary three, Mary four, Paunch and John.
Speaker 3: I'm loving every minute of this because this is.
Speaker 1: Like, what, wait, how old are you?
Speaker 2: I'm turning thirty six.
Speaker 1: Turning thirty six, so you're ten years younger than me. Yeah, it was still in eighty six. I was born eighty six. Okay, the show was done for two years at that point it would still be in reruns. But you were a baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was watching like Angelica's Magical Castle or whatever. I love that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, it's a cheese. It's a cheesy late seventies early eighties cop show from California. Yeah, but chips punching motorcycle Cops, Motorcycle Eric Strata, he absolutely loves chips. Anyway, speaking of chips, move on all.
Speaker 2: Right, So, in my humble opinion, the best chip that exists is a cheddar in sour cream ruffle. Oh no, I love it. Yeah, probably sour cream so much? Really, I just why I don't like it? Do not like white condiments?
Speaker 1: Are you one?
Speaker 2: Of those people, No, I could do.
Speaker 1: Mao, do they have a cottage cheese ruffle.
Speaker 3: Because that.
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 3: Do you like cottage cheese?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I do like I like cottage cheese with pineapple.
Speaker 1: In the last episode, we said we're going to bring that to Andrew, so that's gonna be the gross thing that he has to eat. He's gonna feed me something.
Speaker 3: It's like an consistency thing, like why are there so chunky.
Speaker 1: You can get? You can get small curd, large curd, whipped yep. Like in your opinion, what does it taste like cottage cheese?
Speaker 2: Yep? Okay, And with the pineapple, it's like a nice little healthy dessert exactly after dinner, exactly when you're watching TV. Yeah, you can do like a little one percent cottage cheese with the pineapple. Even zero percent cottagecheets with the pineapple taste really covers it up and gives a.
Speaker 1: Nice little yeah friendship.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: You'll see it's got.
Speaker 3: About to break out of sour cream chip.
Speaker 2: I am oh, okay, this is a cheddar and sour cream prinkle. Have you seen this?
Speaker 1: I can't say definitively yes. If it's on the shelf and shop right I've seen it.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's on the shelf at shop. I can't even tell you when I bought this, so I buy. I just I buy.
Speaker 1: To see the date on the bottom.
Speaker 2: It is September of twenty twenty two. I double check that before I brought anything. So I just I buy, like I see things. I buy it, and then I put it on a very high shelf in my apartment in order for me not to be able to grab it easily.
Speaker 3: So this is your favorite chip.
Speaker 2: I've never tried Pringles cheddar and sour crean, so this is a first. This is a first. So what I'm what I'm telling you is I love a cheddar and soura cream flavor a ruffle. I've never had a Pringle cheddar and sour cream.
Speaker 1: Now, apparently the reason that they can't call that a potato chip is because there's not enough potato in there, so it must be called a crisp. If I'm not mistaken, it is it's called a crisp. It's back in the seventies when they came out, they were called potato chips, and they were like the FDA or whatever it is, said, NA, there's not enough potato in there for it to be called a potato chip.
Speaker 2: So it is a crisp I'll tell you what happened. Some lawyers came along. Yeah, lawyers, those ambulance chasers. That that's what happens. Dried potatoes is an ingredient.
Speaker 1: There's not enough of it, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: But like they have yellow corn flower corn starch. I think there's too much corn in. It's probably the main issue where corn comes from. Iowa.
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 2: Here we go, all right, should we pop?
Speaker 1: Once you pop, you can't stop, so go ahead.
Speaker 2: And you want to know what Andrew you could pop repulses me?
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, dude with an open mind. O, you han't have made that noise.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah you have. You never opened a thing of pringles.
Speaker 3: I mean I do, but I've never like consciously been like, oh my god, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: You can you can hand in here. Because you only the chips that you take, you have you have, you have to have one. It has to sit on your tongue in the way that it's shaped. Absolutely not because you get the flavor that way. Okay, ready they yep, I mean they all bentually taste the same with a little bit of dust on them.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: It's not bad. It tastes like a Pringle.
Speaker 2: It's it's a very original pringle taste.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a very weak chip.
Speaker 1: It just it just has just a slight flavoring.
Speaker 3: I was expecting way worse. This isn't bad.
Speaker 2: It's it's not bad, but it's not blowing me away.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, this feels very it's probably super underwhelming tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I could still sit and eat half a can of them with in one sitting.
Speaker 2: I would start double stacking these and sticking to them the bills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. As it goes, I would probably give it like a five point nine, just because it's it's just kind of a normal Pringle.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: To me. I love the barbecue ones. They're my favorite.
Speaker 2: There's nothing there. Do you like the chowder ones?
Speaker 1: See it's weird. I'm not the only place that I like cheese is like on a dorito. I don't like cheesy other snacks, which is strange.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I think these are like I wouldn't buy these again. I would if I saw these in the store, I wouldn't run after them. I'm gonna give them like a a five point one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't really taste any flavor, so I'm gonna give this one a four. Okay, you have to try the I will say it didn't repulse me though, because I was really expected worse.
Speaker 1: You definitely have to try the Mexican street corn one.
Speaker 3: That one is I will I will see these a Jewish product.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's just because it's kosher. They put that part on there.
Speaker 3: So kosher is the it's blessed.
Speaker 2: Yes, So a rabbi blessed this pan of Pringles and I brought this to you. Wow.
Speaker 1: It's also like this was like, no weird meat products in it with cheese. You know what I'm saying that they can't you can't mix that. But yeah, you know these used to be made by Kellogg's.
Speaker 2: What happened They independent company?
Speaker 1: Now right, Yeah, they sold they sold off some of their food brands and now it's just it says the Pringles company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, anyway, overall unimpressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a four, like.
Speaker 1: My kids would like that, So kids love Pringles.
Speaker 2: I have two bags left and two snacks left. What do you want to do?
Speaker 1: Let's do let's do another bag. We might as well stay salty.
Speaker 2: Okay, So do you want something that I'm gonna call a big chip from a big baller, which is a heavily advertised chip right now, which we've probably never tried.
Speaker 3: My guess it has something to do with Shack or one of those guys, Bron James.
Speaker 2: Not bad, it's not the Lebron James one, but I was looking hard for those.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know Lebron James had a chip.
Speaker 1: What chips are they pushing? Because we have we have a we have a Shack cereal.
Speaker 2: This is a Ruffles flaming hot barbecue from Jason Tatum.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, we're boys.
Speaker 2: If you if you've been watching the NBA Finals, ohe a Celtic. H He's a Celtic like Larry Bird was the bird from twitters?
Speaker 1: And uh, did you know the bird on Twitter's name is Larry because of Larry Bird.
Speaker 3: That is really smart, right? Ask Scott how to play basketball?
Speaker 2: How do you play? Nice? Swish?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Three points?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Goal?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: These have been These have been advertised like crazy during the NBA Finals.
Speaker 1: Hence why I haven't seen it?
Speaker 2: Yes, and additionally, I don't know why Ruffles is doing a lot of collapse with NBA players right now.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like the Olympics doing McDonald's.
Speaker 2: So this is this is this is the Jason Tatum flaming Hot. They had a flaming hot cheddar and sour cream one with lebron on it. I couldn't find those.
Speaker 3: Well, thank god.
Speaker 1: See if there was a flaming hot something else, I'd be like. But because I love barbecue chip, barbecue chips are my favorite Ruffles.
Speaker 3: I also will say are the elite potato chips.
Speaker 1: They also have ridges.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm telling yours.
Speaker 3: What what I don't know the slogan.
Speaker 2: You don't know the slogans all right, So we popped up.
Speaker 3: To me every time we should.
Speaker 1: It is pop culture. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they have this is the same font that the Cheetos has.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's the red Cheetos too.
Speaker 2: So this this, this is definitely related to the Cheeto's flame and hot.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take the lightest red one I can find.
Speaker 2: Okay. So one of the things that I look for when I do my chip reviews on on Instagram is I I look at a flavor covering, like, but like how much flavors on it? So to get an understanding of what to expect. This is very heavy flavor red.
Speaker 1: So the back of my throat is starting to burn. It is good.
Speaker 2: These are delicious.
Speaker 3: Swees are great.
Speaker 1: I can't eat too many of them though. These are fire. These are and not the good kind. I may really good feat.
Speaker 3: Did you really just try and use like a slang word?
Speaker 1: No, I meant they're on fire and fuego.
Speaker 2: These are. These have very good spice and it's a sneaking up on you spice. It's not at the front of the tongue's at the back the tongue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit. You like that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't taste like flaming hot cheetos.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 3: Do flaming hot cheetos have cheese on them?
Speaker 1: They should not, really definition, they have the orange cheese with the red stuff.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 3: I thought it was just a corny puff thing.
Speaker 1: No, well, the cheetos has cheese on it and it's probably has spicy stuff on top of it.
Speaker 2: These are really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Definition, a cheeto is cheese toes.
Speaker 2: I cheese toes, yes, okay, I have I have my my, my ranking. I have my my number on this. This is the first time I've tried this. I think it's a seven point seven.
Speaker 3: Oh that seems very low.
Speaker 2: Oh so anything over an eight is get off the couch and go grab it. So like I would say this like in the sevens, it's if you see it in the store and you're hungry, grab it. But you don't have to run to a store to grab it. You won't like mine? Why three point nine? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You really don't like I don't like the heat. You don't like the heat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not to get out of the kitchen. I'm going to it's not. It's not enjoyable to me. You know something that you have to be like I didn't have water? Why would you want to do that?
Speaker 3: I give this a nine. Wow, I really like these. I love the crunch.
Speaker 2: Do you like these more than you like the hot Buffalo Wing? Snyder?
Speaker 3: These are nine point five? Oh, this is a nine.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 3: This is my second favorite.
Speaker 2: So if you see these in a store, you would buy them.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna be mad at me that I don't eat the kit cat?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna have to decline it.
Speaker 1: Why it's a whole thing with me? Do you not like a kit cat? I haven't had a candy bar in years, and I'm not gonna break it for this.
Speaker 2: Is this like a thing like one time I didn't eat French fries for a year and a half. One time he didn't just costs. I said, I'm not eating French.
Speaker 3: Eat a cinnabon seven years ago. I want to hear the whole story real quick.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my god, it's not quick. It is not quick. I'll make it quick.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So many years ago, probably six or seven years at this point, Ye, Taco bell hots had cinnabon delights. Yes, little, they still, I remember, Okay. So they brought them up here. When they launched them, I ate seven of them. Yeah, just a few minutes. Yes, And I passed out in the studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's way too many. And and your blood sugar spied, almost died.
Speaker 1: So I opened my eyes and there like patting my head with a wet paper towel. Okay. So immediately after that, I went to the doctor because I was not feeling great, and my blood pressure was through the roof, my cholesterol was super high. I was of course overweight. Hm, And he said, you gotta, like, you know, take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: Were you a chunkier man than you are?
Speaker 1: Jesse McCartney days, yeah, right around there. Yeah, I had a big puffy face.
Speaker 2: You were.
Speaker 3: You were a less than that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't as big, but you know, so anyway, I just took it upon myself. I said, you know what, I'm going to stop eating pastries because that's what did it. And then not long after that, I stopped eating candy because I would candy comes up here all the time and I was no problem, you know, and also ice cream. So I haven't had cake, candy or ice cream in years. Eat me inside, like he'll go to like his new thing is saying it's the on a new thing cherry pie.
Speaker 2: So like, do you ever order dessert when you're out to dinner.
Speaker 1: I will but whipped cream and that, you know, that's like cherry compo. Yeah, I'll have a little bit of that, but no crust, you know, just.
Speaker 2: And when you order that, as the waiter or a waitress, are they they're like, oh oh yeah.
Speaker 1: No they special make it for me. It's fine. Yeah, no, I just look and you know what you can give me crap all you want, but I've lost a lot of weight.
Speaker 3: We've moved him from last week because you said you would wait no to.
Speaker 2: Eat all this stuff. I had a blood test. I wouldn't eat. Are you okay? Are you okay? Am I killing you? Right? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, you're not killing me. But I actually have my cardiologis appointment today, okay, right after a small bite. No, I'm not going well.
Speaker 2: I have something else sweet. If you want to eat something else sweet.
Speaker 1: As long as it's not a candy bar.
Speaker 2: It's not a candy bar.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: So should this be the last shut up?
Speaker 3: And are you going to relapse?
Speaker 1: I might?
Speaker 2: Should this be the last thing we try? But no, no, no, no, we're doing everything. Okay.
Speaker 1: Don't you have more chips? Don't you one? Two, three, four?
Speaker 2: I have? I have? You have one more salty thing, one more chip, one more salty?
Speaker 1: Bring it out?
Speaker 2: These are like right, so it's not enjoyable, that's okay. We have a foreign chip. It is a Lay's cheeseburger flavored chip. I have no idea what country this this is from. It could be Vietnamese. I yeah, you guys, tell me.
Speaker 3: This looks like, oh, where are you looking for the international one?
Speaker 1: It's serial killers in there. We have good sound effects, but this isn't really serial killer. So whatever, just international a bonus episode. I thought, okay, so what is that is that? That does also not look like that's not in another country. That's what their burgers look like. It's oh, it's Thailand. Is a Thailand Thailand?
Speaker 2: Okay, so we have a Thai lais cheeseburger flavored chip.
Speaker 3: Where'd you buy these?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: These these were bought for me. I thought, we don't do that.
Speaker 2: No people will buy things for.
Speaker 1: Me, and I can't careful that well, it opens differently in other countries. It's a stronger seal there you go see.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you gotta be a professional to open it.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's.
Speaker 1: It's kind of weird that it doesn't just still say lays. It has it's like the dopey other language.
Speaker 3: It's like dopey whatever.
Speaker 1: I smell cheese after.
Speaker 2: This, she'll be issuing a statement to the entire Thai Thailand community.
Speaker 3: Like buttered noodles.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, see, I smell like mac and cheese powder.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't like how this smells at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very artificial.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't hate it.
Speaker 1: No, maybe it's just the way it hit my tongue. I didn't. I'm sorry, I spit it out.
Speaker 2: No, no, well.
Speaker 1: I'll try another one. I'm sorry. I just it just tastes like artificial cheese or something.
Speaker 3: No, it's not the worst.
Speaker 1: Also, shouldn't these be ruffles?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is this is these are actually terrible.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe let's try another little bite.
Speaker 1: I will give this a point one because I do taste the potato chip.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a cheeseburger. It kind of make it taste like a chicken burger.
Speaker 1: Actually zero, because I spit it out. That's my rule.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give it three bags.
Speaker 2: It was really this is really bad.
Speaker 1: It is terrible. Oh it's a seven eleven exclusive. Look at that. Only at seven eleven.
Speaker 2: I would give this like a two point one. Wow, Yeah, this is this is really bad. You see. The issue with some of the meat flavored chips is like they try to incorporate the meat flavor in and that's a really big mistake.
Speaker 3: Again, never really grows. Oh what's the other flavor that they have?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is. I can't tell what they're trying to push.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna that's a baked potato.
Speaker 1: Let me scan that QR code.
Speaker 3: It's a baked potato.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but I want to scan the QR and see what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't think I like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You see the problem again with the meat ones is the aftertaste on it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it goes to Lay's Thailand.
Speaker 3: Yep, I think. Yeah, the baked potato version would be disgusting of this and probably smell so bad.
Speaker 1: To look at their little characters. They're adorable.
Speaker 2: That is that is so cute. They're trying to sell the kids. They're selling the kids on it.
Speaker 1: They oh my god, they have a hold on. They have hinz ketchup one and look, hold on, look at the other one. Ready it's Mayo mayo flavored chip. Yeah, let's get that for Danielle. I need that Hinds Mayonnaise flavored chips.
Speaker 2: I need to get that.
Speaker 3: Oh my gods, you really do.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Danielle hates despises like will vomit at the sight of Mayo.
Speaker 1: Like, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I don't get that.
Speaker 1: Her son Spencer will listen to this and say, ma, check this out. Yeah, and we'll talk about mayo chips and she goes and she'll like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like my father. When you talk about eyes like he'll like, he'll pass out if you talk about eyes around him. You talk about bloody Yeah, like eyes like eyes on your head. Why, I have no idea. And he's a big guy too, like he falls hard.
Speaker 1: Look at that three and one chip? What like? They got crazy stuff over there?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe that's three different types of chips in one bag.
Speaker 1: Probably I wish I could read it. They should see translation.
Speaker 3: You could.
Speaker 1: Let's se how it translates. Combine the spiciness in a packet to be come lay three in one salmon flavor with chili, lemon and salmon flavor. Get three deliciousness in one packet deliciousness. Hurry up to try lay lay eat less. An exercise to be healthy.
Speaker 2: Doesn't really say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it does, right, No, that must be what their FDA says.
Speaker 2: They you have to tell people to exercise.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm just gonna go down a rabbit hole with this later on. Oh, look at that truffle. They got truffle chips there truffle I would do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I I truffle chips. They're delicious, but but but they're very easy, easy to find.
Speaker 3: Are you like a big Mayo fan joy our?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like I love a Russian dressing. Oh no, not from a thousand island. I like make my uh, I don't like.
Speaker 3: You make your own?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, with a lot of Mayo, with a lot of Mayo ketchup. You have to do relish and then you have to do a pinch of salt.
Speaker 1: Can I do one more?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Yes, So this this one looks there's chopsticks holding this one up. So this one says with Sabby type don't miss with laymax, extra crunch, waxing disc with Sabbi Mayo smell fragrant smell from with Sabbi and mayonnaise. I like it a lot. It's good to the max. Eat less than exercise to be healthy.
Speaker 3: Hard pass, hard pass.
Speaker 1: With Sabbi Mayo. Images only indicate the flavor of the product. I love this. I'm gonna do this all day. But let's move on here.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, so I too left one. Scotty's not eating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll let you guys.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do that first, so you could eat the last one?
Speaker 1: Was it the strawberry chocolate one?
Speaker 2: So? No, this strawberry chocolate this is a.
Speaker 1: Oh we've had that.
Speaker 2: Have you had this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've had it in You've had the fruity so pretty sure Andrew tried it.
Speaker 3: I've never had this.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll find the episode where you tried it, but he'll have it again.
Speaker 2: Do you not remember eating this?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Did he eat this?
Speaker 1: Dementia?
Speaker 2: Did he eat it?
Speaker 3: I definitely did not have it. Did I brought it in? No? You brought the fruity pep No.
Speaker 1: I brought that in. Trust me, I brought it in.
Speaker 2: I was so was it a fruity pebble cereal bar that you had? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, it was the kid cat one. I freaking found it and I brought it in here and I gave it in the studio.
Speaker 3: Also I wasn't here.
Speaker 2: That's cool, Okay, should we try it or should we just like?
Speaker 1: No, you should try it?
Speaker 2: All right? I actually got this when I was in Hershry, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be pretty fresh. You know what, break me off a piece of that kick kappar. I'll just have.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna have this part, the outer part without the cookie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he does this, he eats the inside of donuts, but that's technically his work around. So I've had this before, okay, okay, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I had never tried it when we had it. Let me tell you what this taste like. Do you remember? You probably don't because you're a little bit younger. I don't know if they still had it. But look, do you remember going to the dentist as a kid in the Duckbill the fluoride treatment. They would put this foam thing in your mouth and they always said, oh, we'll give you bubble gum flavor. And I'm like, no, no, no, what that one? And I would chew it and I would vomit. That's what this tastes like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not good, alright, No, plain and simple, plain and simple. I've had this before, so I know it's not that good. I wanted to bring it to you to just see what your opinions were.
Speaker 1: Fair. That brings back terrible memories of the fluoride crap of the dentist.
Speaker 2: So I love a fruity pebble yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh it's white.
Speaker 3: Good so good your ratings like five balls? What happened to your real crazy? They're good. I wouldn't say they're my favorite cereal, but I think they're delicious.
Speaker 2: If there's any bad aspect about a fruity pebble like this, this kick Cat encompasses that well right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've I'm sure you've noticed because your snack guy. But there's pebbles everything. They've got snacks, they've got drinks, they've got like it doesn't matter, they've shoes, they've got pebbles everything. Like, you can eat pebbles in every single form if you go to the supermarket. They've got bars, they've got chips, they've got everything. It's insane because it was their fiftieth anniversary last year, so they just they brought it up. Even a protein powder they have. It's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds disgusting. Yeah, what would you rank this?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 3: I mean I like original kit Cats so much that this just feels like a terrible, terrible idea.
Speaker 1: Well, they've come out with a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Wait a bit, this is the fruit loop on this This is the fruit loop one. Sorry, fruit loop fruity cereal. Yeah, I like that vague cereal. Yeah, yeah, bag. It doesn't change my opinion about anything.
Speaker 1: The thing this kit Cat has come out with so many weird, random flavors, and the thing is that it's too fast, you know what. You can't come out with a with a new one every six months. But then it's like whatever it's I think part of the issue.
Speaker 2: Is like the idea of a kit Cat is that it's a chocolate bar, and you're moving away from that, then what is it. It's like, it's not a kit Cat anymore.
Speaker 1: T One and get in Japan.
Speaker 3: Yes, Japan is the test market because they moved their product like same day. Oh, that's like the test market.
Speaker 2: Although I had a key Lime pie flavored kit Cat and I hate key Lime pie and it was delicious.
Speaker 1: I love you know what new key lime thing? I just had CROI it.
Speaker 2: Was discussed, Oh, I've had that. It's terrible. It's it's undrinkable. I love Lacroix. Yeah, but that flavor was just like, its so artificial. Is they like that?
Speaker 1: It's great? It's great.
Speaker 3: I had it, Yeah, I have had it. My favorite is Nixy and i X I eat water, the carb melter Oh my god, it's the selter in the entire world flavor.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is my last snack for you guys. This is the cereally snack. I hope you didn't have this. I hope you have not.
Speaker 1: Okay, if General Mills makes it, we had it.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you had everything?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I've tried almost everything, Andrew, probably not. I may not know. I'm saying you don't eat cereal bars and cereal snacks and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you eat cereal every day? No, definitely not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I only eat I honestly only eat cereal on this show, right, because that's my fill of cereal. Yeah, you know, every once in a while on a weekend morning, if my kid's eating whatever, you know, I like chocolate checks or whatever. If we have in the house, we'll have that. But before we get to this final snack, Andrew, I think that we should take another quick break, if you don't mind, because we're going over here. Yeah, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 3: And we're back, we should have him try that one Korean cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should.
Speaker 2: You know, it'd be good.
Speaker 1: First of all, I think that we should, you know, reset it up because nobody knows what's going on if they've come in the middle. You know, sometimes people just start podcasts in the middle. I don't know, no one ever does that. But for your sake, sure, Scott Well, I mean Carla Maurice says that we don't say stuff enough so people don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: This is Jason here. He's a snack guru. He does chip reviews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and next and more than that. And at the end we'll plug all your stuff and people will follow you.
Speaker 2: Oh cool.
Speaker 1: So anyway, we've done what five or six? Right now?
Speaker 2: Done?
Speaker 3: We've done six different did cheeseburger chips? Oh?
Speaker 1: Did we rate the kid Cat? I give it nothing because it made me think of gross bubblegum floride.
Speaker 2: I think it's like a five point one Niers Buffalo, which was delicious. No, you don't have to recap. I mean they could just back it up.
Speaker 3: What else do you have for us, Jason?
Speaker 2: Okay, the very last thing I have is a cinnamon toast crunch remix. Have you had it? No? Have you had it?
Speaker 3: I've never had this.
Speaker 1: No, I've never seen it before.
Speaker 2: Have you had it? Have you had it? You've had it?
Speaker 1: Yes? And I actually put milk in it too.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, how was it?
Speaker 1: It's delicious. I've also had they have a chocolate one as well.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Well, they had like different flavors. They even had like a Golden Grams one, but like I wasn't gonna with the Golden Grounds one.
Speaker 3: Do you want to?
Speaker 1: You know? It's really good? Have you had the Lucky Charm snack bar? I've seen that they are delicious.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yes, they used to call them like milk and cereal bars, but I don't think they can call it anymore.
Speaker 2: Is milk? It was no milk. That was frosting.
Speaker 1: There's like a white Yeah, there's white frosting on the bottom. But I do enjoy those.
Speaker 3: I kind of wish that they made this like a cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now listen to me, friend. I know that you like to smoke pot every once in a while, but man, I'm ninety nine point nine percent sure that you've had this before because I brought it in when it came in. Now, okay, I'm gonna go back and try to find it. Sure, Okay, you need the privilege in more than I do. I really the jellyfish yeah, no, okay.
Speaker 2: Really good so for people that are listening or watching, Oh my god, see that there's a there's checks pieces in there, and that's what Demonella comes from. Yep, there's checks pieces. There's little cinnamon the cylinders.
Speaker 1: These are cinnamon toast crunch truros. These are cinnamon toast crunch regular.
Speaker 3: It tastes like funfetti.
Speaker 1: And these are vanilla checks.
Speaker 3: I know you're gonna say I'm crazy, but it tastes like funfetti.
Speaker 2: That's the mix here, it's the vanilla in it.
Speaker 3: The lift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come man, And you know it's very hard to find vanilla checks still in the stores. That's the purple box. Remember the purple box. It's vanilla and it's very hard to find, but it's it's one of the best. You put the vanilla and the chocolate together. Yeah, that's a black and white. I see no reason why you don't just dump this in a thing of milk. Yeah, no, I this is this is Yeah, my kids did that too.
Speaker 2: Was great.
Speaker 3: This is They should make all cereal come in little packages.
Speaker 1: Remember when we said that and I said it'd be great for Halloween and then they started making them and like that was my idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure they were listening to this podcast and stole it from you.
Speaker 1: I mean, last year or two years ago, I said that the Monster Cereal should have little packets and they should give them out for Halloween. Guess what's in the stores little packets of Monster Cereal?
Speaker 3: Her No.
Speaker 2: You see, it's very hard to differentiate this from just normal Cinnamontos crunch, right, Like an obviously normal Cinnamontas crunch is amazing.
Speaker 1: Until you eat the vanilla piece and then you taste it. But otherwise, if you just get the churros and the regular cinnamon toast crunch, you can't tell until you hit a vanilla checks.
Speaker 3: That was delicious. Thought nine bags?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this is I give it a nine point Oh, I mean, I'm.
Speaker 3: Is that's delicious. I would want it with milk.
Speaker 1: I'll give it an eight point seven.
Speaker 2: Do you think that this dump and milk is better than cinnamon Toa's crunch alone?
Speaker 3: False?
Speaker 1: I was asking, yes, I do think it's better, really, yeah, because it's got more stuff in it. And see I won't mix cereals, but it already comes mixed, so it's okay.
Speaker 3: It's allowed for you.
Speaker 2: It's really good.
Speaker 3: I really just like cinnamon Toa's crunch by itself, especially when the pieces get a little soggy.
Speaker 1: So you know, we have not tried yet. That just came out as cinnamon toast crunch rolls. So they look like little cinnamon rolls. Cinnamon toast crunch makes it haven't seen yet Bill Johnson, he's got it, got it right from General Mills us nothing. Maybe you should get the email account. Well, I mean you have it, but you should log in an email the General Mills peace. I know you're so busy with all the other pots you don't have time for hours. I get it.
Speaker 3: You're so lucky you don't have a co host.
Speaker 2: A co host, Yeah, I don't have a podcast.
Speaker 3: Well on your instagrams?
Speaker 2: Oh right right, yes exactly.
Speaker 1: So that was fun.
Speaker 3: Should we give him one of our cereals to try?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, Andy, if you can, Uh, yeah, I got it. Do you know where it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know where your child is?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I don't think you do. Oh, because you saw me move it this morning. Very good. I was reorganizing. We don't have any milk, though, so just pour it right into his hand. So Andrew brought this back from Japan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh did we have it?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, Andrew, cereal from Japan? Are you sure?
Speaker 3: Actually I didn't bring this back from Japan.
Speaker 1: You didn't know? Oh you bought the Oh okay, whatever, I look.
Speaker 2: I told you is have you previously reviewed this? Oh? Yeah, don't tell me what your review. No, we won't.
Speaker 1: So this is this is checks Yes, this is uh. It's weird because Kellogg's makes it in the other country.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: And I can't tell you what flavored is. You'll have to tell us.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, now do you have it with milk?
Speaker 1: We have no milk. It's a snack podcast, it's not cereal. Don't worry abo it enjoy, don't need anymore?
Speaker 2: Well, what flavor?
Speaker 3: Do you think? Garbage over there? If you need to puke?
Speaker 1: It's weird because you wouldn't expect it. And we had it with milk.
Speaker 3: Mine, I had it with milk. I had it.
Speaker 1: We you pranked me with it. Yes, talk about privage in.
Speaker 2: When I see the box for a second.
Speaker 3: Sure, what are you thinking?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Is it in assault Japanese? No, this is some type of.
Speaker 1: Some Asian country, some Asian country. Yes, yeah, we can't actually read the back of the spot. Oh yeah, what are you thinking, Kellog company? That's all.
Speaker 2: Have you guys taken a guess what it is?
Speaker 1: We know exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay. There is something called terry nori, which is a terry I he flavored seaweed. Oh uh, and it tastes similar to that. But it should never belong anywhere.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you look at his left hand, he's holding a scallion. It's green onion. Checks is what that is? So that does not belong in a cereal box. No, but we did eat it, or Andrew and greg T did eat it with milk?
Speaker 2: How was it with milk?
Speaker 1: It's nauseat it disgusting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's no reason why this should ever touch milk.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's like a hit in whatever country it's from.
Speaker 1: I do, Yeah, I really do. But look at the angry chocolate guy behind. He's like, you're not Cereal.
Speaker 2: I am. He's like that.
Speaker 3: Hard pass.
Speaker 2: Also, the guy that is the lead character he's saying on display, he's like he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 1: He's very mischievous.
Speaker 3: He's like a surprise.
Speaker 1: When Greg T was in here, we told him it was green apple, so he was very interested in it, and then he just threw up it was great.
Speaker 2: And then you you turn to the back and the main character is also on the back, and he's like.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, that's exactly Andrew. Don't you have the translated. I'm curious as to what that says. Will it work? We don't know what language it is though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is disgusting. Yeah, I would give that a point zero zero one.
Speaker 1: There you go by the way, you know, Andrew, I never noticed on this box. Oh look how they have the perforation on the side. That's when they fold it down, that or agami way. Remember I remember that was going what are you looking me for? It was like a year or two ago, and everybody's sending us, look, it's the better.
Speaker 2: Way to close the box.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you know what's funny? US Americans would never figure out how to use that.
Speaker 1: No, well, it was. It was a huge thing on TikTok. Yeah, folded like a year or two.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 1: Everybody was saying, I'm like, I don't need orgami with breakfast, right, I'm just gonna clap it close like everybody else. And then the top whatever.
Speaker 2: The top looks like a milk carton right when they do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I saw that that was But see this one's actually made for you. There's perforations and if you look in the back, there's another little top hole to stick the thing in right there.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, the tab yeah, we we would never I would never be able to figure that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of tab, have you tried that?
Speaker 2: I have not tried tab.
Speaker 1: They still they still make it. Leave it wasn't there a tab truck, a tab truck?
Speaker 2: Who makes?
Speaker 1: Who makes tag? Coca Cola they did? It still isn't very limited release. It's hard to find, but I've seen it probably you know.
Speaker 2: Does it? Does it taste like a Coca cola?
Speaker 1: A little bit? It tastes like a diet soda. It's made with saccharine, so it will kill you. But that's why you know it was huge in the seventies and eighties. Well, you got to risk it, right, right, that's part of the appeal. I mean, it only causes cancer and lab rats. We don't know about people yet. So and also they took that warning off the sweet and long. You don't see that anymore. Back when we were kids used to stay in the back of the little pink packet that you know, warning this product is known to cause cancer lab animals, right, I remember that.
Speaker 2: I guess it doesn't cause cancer anymore, or.
Speaker 1: They just don't have to disclose that, or maybe it ran out, you know, and they don't have to do it.
Speaker 2: Or everyone that uses sweet on thee knows that causes cancer. I don't give a ship. They're like, yeah, I'm using it.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong, because I vaguely remember maybe a couple of months ago, them saying that they've stopped making tab But I could be wrong. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite soda. I'm not a soda guy. I'm not I'm not a soda guy.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you. When I lived in Iowa, I was a huge Mountain de guy, really, because they drink that out there like crazy. But when I was a kid, yes, Mellow Yellow Mellow, And then they stopped selling it in New York and it came back a couple of years.
Speaker 2: You're a citrus soda, I am.
Speaker 1: And then I would go visit my grandparents in Florida and they had squirt they have it up here now. It was like it was a citrus drink. Yeah, quite as harsh as a mountain deer. It was more grapefruity, and that.
Speaker 3: Was my score.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: When I saw a squirt, I was like, oh my god, yeah, my favorite?
Speaker 2: Interesting? What Andrew, what's your favorite soda? I like pepsi or I like coke Coke, I like sprite, pretty generic, yeah real, if anything, I'm gonna do cherry coke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no no, and the original cherry Coke is great. Then that went away and they came back and it wasn't the same.
Speaker 3: Fay.
Speaker 2: Did you see they're putting a jack Dangles in Coca Cola tokeey? Yes, that was announced yesterday.
Speaker 1: Did you try the coffee one? Because that just sounded.
Speaker 2: Gross to me? And I never could. I couldn't find it, really, I couldn't find it.
Speaker 1: Well, they have pepsi nitro now, which is supposed to be also some other crazy.
Speaker 3: That one was in Japan because they were testing it there. Really yep, and it's actually pretty decent.
Speaker 1: But I'm heard I heard in the commercial like they have some wide mouth and you're supposed to be able to like dump it out and it doesn't come out like soda would, but it has.
Speaker 2: Like it's like because it's like a like a nitro brew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a coffee a Starbucks, you know Starbucks.
Speaker 2: Yea, it's like that. I don't like.
Speaker 1: I don't like bottled and canned Starbucks things.
Speaker 3: Starbucks owned by Pepsi making that up.
Speaker 2: You're making that up as a former Starbucks employees. Starbucks publicly own company.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure, yes, that Pepsi does own the supermarket Starbucks bottling. Then they bottle it for that Starbucks the stores itself. No, but big companies must always own these, you know, branded They just they buy the rights to the name or whatever and then they make it interesting.
Speaker 3: I never do energy drinks, Red Bull.
Speaker 2: Monsters disgusting and it's so bad for you. If you are listening and you drink an energy drink, please stop, it's very bad for you. Go grab a cup of coffee. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you done any personal injury lawsuits on energy drinks?
Speaker 2: Personal energy drinks?
Speaker 3: That definitely sounded like there was a disclaimer on that.
Speaker 2: But there's always time. Yeah, there's always.
Speaker 3: Monster energy drink is discuss Is.
Speaker 2: That Pepsi coat owns the bottling to the Starbucks. That's correct, That's it. Yeah, good, I did something that was that was good. I didn't know. I didn't know that. I didn't know that. Well, I never buy a Starbucks bottle. I go to Starbucks PEPSI also owns Freedo La.
Speaker 3: If I can't get a drink like a Quaker and Tropicana, that's great. So if I can't get coffee in the morning and I'm on a road trip or something, then I make it a point to get one of the Starbucks.
Speaker 2: One, like a Starbucks frappuccino.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that was like as a kid, and then you realize how terrible they are for you.
Speaker 2: Disgusting.
Speaker 3: It's like seven hundred calories in one thing.
Speaker 2: Seventy grams of sugar.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't like coffee flavored things. Yeah, I like hot coffee and that too.
Speaker 2: Black.
Speaker 1: Are you a black? I'm milk and sugar. Okay, I'll never drink an iced coffee.
Speaker 2: But Duncan Duncan is sugar.
Speaker 1: Duncan seven to eleven gas station.
Speaker 2: You should get a Duncan sponsorship for this podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh, we have one for the big show. They don't care about this. Why not we had Duncan cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that was the best. I would think that would be good.
Speaker 1: I was not made by Duncan. That was General Mills.
Speaker 2: They licensed it out. Yeah, it's a licensing deal. That's right. That's what they call it in the biz.
Speaker 3: A licensing deal.
Speaker 1: We're still trying to get a sponsor for this mess. I like the fact that we can't have a milk company give us a couple hundred bucks and some milk.
Speaker 2: What is that? I did a little research before I came in, and it was what was the milk company that you're going for?
Speaker 1: Well, we've been talking to Farmland there, Farmland, so you know, we this this really cool hip you know, social media girl. Yep, we were talking to and then we just never heard back because I feel like I feel like she has to talk to the higher ups that are like podcasts, you know, so maybe she'll crack them.
Speaker 2: They have to stop milking the cow and turn to her and being like, we never heard of podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping she'll crack them at some point. Yeah, so we'll see. But this has been spectaculars. Yeah, please do all the socials. First of all, follow us at serial Killers PC wherever you get your social media.
Speaker 3: To Serial KILLERSPC dot com. If you'd like to see every cereal we've ever reviewed, We're over I think seven hundred cereals now and three hundred episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's cool more masseltov. Thank you, thank you, great, thank you? Uhould I pitch myself at all. My Instagram handle is Linden Nation. It's l I N d e N like the cookies. Yeah, like Linden Cookies. So if you search Linden you'd probably find me on TikTok. I'm Jason Snacks and my law firm is Linden Law if you really want to go there.
Speaker 1: But have you tried all the Linden cookies?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like through my childhood crunch A great I uh, just fun story. I email them once every couple of years offering to buy their company. Really so far they've never emailed me back.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: One time they emailed me back because in Christmas, this is before COVID, they used to make something h I forget what the name of it. It was like it's a German dessert with little pieces of like green gelatin in it and red gelatin and you have to pre order it. And so I emailed them lashed year and said, hey, like I want to order the Christmas or whatever whatever, and they're like, oh, we're not doing it anymore because of COVID.
Speaker 1: That sounds like vomitious to me.
Speaker 2: I was like, are you interested in selling your business? It sounds like you guys aren't doing that.
Speaker 1: Can I stop you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yea, So take it so you can buy Linden Cookies. Yes, you probably could sponsor this podcast because your law firm. I mean, hello, you.
Speaker 2: Want Linden Law to sponsor this podcast?
Speaker 1: The Killer is brought to you by Linden Law. Yeah, I love it? Fine, yes, deal? Yeah. Have you've been breathing asbestos in your workplace? Right?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 1: I think I need to call and then we'll play your a Linden Law thing.
Speaker 2: I got to get a jingle. I got to get a jingle down.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we can get one made for you. Yes, yes you haven't, that's as Yeah, I do have that.
Speaker 1: Let paint in your apartment.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: We'll sue the landlord.
Speaker 2: Wow, let's go call me at Linden Nation.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's starting. Yeah yeah, yeah, that could actually be really fun.
Speaker 3: If you want to come on for a couple of episodes, we'll have you back on yeah, wait.
Speaker 1: A second, you're gonna be in a wheelchair pretty soon. And there's no ramp here, so true, that's ada.
Speaker 2: Why are you gonna be in a wheelchair?
Speaker 1: Oh we'll see.
Speaker 2: Oh after, he's gonna break my own. Yeah, I don't blame him.
Speaker 1: He's way more fragile though. Let's be real anyway, So this was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: This was great.
Speaker 1: I'm actually you know, when Andrews like, hey, we're gonna have the chip guy, I'm like, okay, sounds great, but no, But then I always am like, yeah, you know, this was great. This was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to provide you guys with some fun.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and look at this mess.
Speaker 3: Come back with snack soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to restock.
Speaker 1: Next time. We'll challenge you. Yeah, I'm gonna find a bunch of crap yep, and I'm gonna bet you never tried it before.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll keep in mind. If we wanted to go, oh things you never tried before, I could do that easily. I can go to one store and RTX Exotics in the Lower East.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yeah, I'm gonna do it. Because we were gonna have a whole thing on Fridays where I was gonna give Andrew stuff he never tried, and he was gonna give me stuff that I never tied, and we were just gonna like vomit together, something vomita to hit it in mid air.
Speaker 2: These these these exotic snack stores are opening up all over the place, so you can easily just go in And do you.
Speaker 1: Remember that nasty ass picture I sent you that was on the back of the truck, And I'm like, we have to try that. I have to find it really quick before we end the show. I've see if Jason has ever heard of this before?
Speaker 3: What is it? What was it?
Speaker 1: You were like, I don't know, hold on it talk forsoning.
Speaker 3: Okay, So is there flavors of things that you dislike?
Speaker 2: No, immensely, No really, yeah, Like I am pretty open with flavored I don't like caramel flavored things.
Speaker 3: I hate salted caramel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like the salted caramel craze like totally passed over me. I was like, no, no, I'm not going for that. No. But like I'll eat anything, and I'm a horrible order at a restaurant And my wife always tells me this because I'll always order the thing that sounds unique or weird, and then it comes and it's normally disgusting, and she's like, why do you do that? She goes that again. I had to try it. Yeah, I try it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's I'm just trying to think, like eat sour cream. I'll ask for that not to be on things. I just can't do it. It's consistency, consistency thing. I also can't do the kurds. The curds are just so bade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you gotta get over the texture thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm bad with texts.
Speaker 2: Do not like bananas? I can do you cana or a mushroom?
Speaker 3: Yes, I make a great mushroom zdo.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's hard for me to open this up. But oh there it is braised a baloney in scallop sauce. I don't know what the hell that is. It looks like some sort of an ostrich egg.
Speaker 2: That there's an egg in there, that that thing can come alive if you'll let that hatch, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is, but I want to try it, or I want to make Andrew try it.
Speaker 3: You have to try too, Okay, remember the eggs that I almost had to try that egg pudding.
Speaker 2: This is this is this is Chinese. Yeah, so if you brought this a couple of blocks over to that's where I.
Speaker 1: Took the picture, so they were delivering it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can easily find this. Okay, that that that's easily.
Speaker 1: Should we should take a trip to chinatanna buy all the crap that's hanging in the windows and make you eat it.
Speaker 2: I'm so good, okay, I would eat any of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm late for a lunch, so thank you again for coming in my pleasure for having me.
Speaker 2: It is fun, really yeah, absolutely, So.
Speaker 1: What do we say at the end of a bonus episode? We do crunch, we do clink? And what do we do here?
Speaker 3: Cionara, Cionara, Bye bye, I have a great day.
Speaker 2: Bye pop Pop.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, Well we'll see you Monday with an all new Serial Killers and then Wednesday with the Bull Chat. Thanks for listening, take care, oh goodbye, have a good weekends.