Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tappen Danielle.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was listening to this phone tap a little earlier, and it really proves to me that I never ever want to have kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean she is to handle. Yeah, she's the way to you. Hear how she speaks to her father. She's a promzilla? Put it that way, all right, So what happens in your phone tap? Right? So her dad Tom said that, yeah, all the girls, all her friends were going to prom in a limo. So she said to me DK, can I have a limo? And he said, okay, no problem, I'll get you a limo. So now I'm going to call from the limo company because there's a little issue. And you can imagine that Marley the promzilla will not like this issue very much at all. All right, if only she knew she's being phone tapped. Let's see what happens on today's phone tap. Hello, Yeah, I am looking for Tom please, oh.
Speaker 3: He's oh r know? Can I take a lessage?
Speaker 1: This is Lisa from Lady's Less Limousines calling about the limo for me. Second, Yeah, well colors is the the limmo was actually canceled. What, Yeah, somebody called yesterday afternoon around Well, that's why I'm calling because I want to confirm that it was indeed canceled and it's not just a mistake.
Speaker 3: No, that's definitely a mistake. He wouldn't cancel it.
Speaker 1: Well, it says here I was canceled by Tom. So that's why I'm calling. I need to we'll put it back. Okay. Excuse me. You can't tell me to put it back when Tom's credit card number was on it and he canceled it. I need to speak with Tom. So is Tom there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, So how can I reach Tom?
Speaker 3: It's my limo?
Speaker 1: So put it back. Why am I arguing with you? Tom canceled?
Speaker 3: Why that's a good question.
Speaker 1: Put it back. You're not Tom obviously, okay.
Speaker 3: But I'm his daughter and it's for me, so I can tell you what to do because you work for me, because it's my limo.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, I did not call you. You happened to answer the phone and kind of got into my business. If you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Are you the driver?
Speaker 3: Are you my chauffeur?
Speaker 1: Papa? I do not work for you.
Speaker 3: No, you're just there because someone probably didn't take you to proms and now you're taking out on me.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, wonder your dad canceled this limo. You're a little saying and I don't like talking to people like this, but somebody's got to put you in the place forget this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call another company because you're just annoying me to a point where I can't even.
Speaker 1: Talk about it. Good luck getting a limo at this lad in the game?
Speaker 2: Whatever, bitch, tom Hey.
Speaker 1: Whatever you told me about her, it's like multiplied. You talk to me like that.
Speaker 2: Oh please, she talks to me like that.
Speaker 1: All right, So here's what we're gonna do. You know, she's gonna call you because she's gonna want to bit you out or something. That's what I'm guessing. The oh she's calling Okay, okay, miss missed the call, and then we're going to call her right back.
Speaker 2: Excellent. Hello, what's going on?
Speaker 3: You canceled the limo?
Speaker 2: You got that dress you wanted that you were begging us for.
Speaker 3: I'm answer you a limo to make it perfect. It has to be perfect.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get here perfect. I'm going to drive you like we originally planned to do. Yes, there's nothing wrong with the van. I'll take out the car, siat my stamps. It will be vacuumed, and your mom and I have this discussion. I'm driving you to the prom. Yeah, you need to stop yelling at me. We set a fortune on you. We're done, We're done. You see this. You should put a mirror in front of you so you can understand what it's like to have a conversation with you. Dad will be driving Marley to the prom? Are good? Are we good? Are I can hear your yes, Dad between your screens. Are we good? Imagine the look on all your friend's faces and your boyfriend if he hurt you, carrying on like this? What they think? I'm driving you to the prom? Okay? I love I love you? Marley? Yeah, I love you. This is it. This is how you act. The world to see this. Beat this, Marley, this is who the real? Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I'm also telling Uncle John's talking it for me because he actually loved me.
Speaker 2: I'm not so sure if they hurt you. Now, if they would, don't care. You're gonna hear this back, and you're gonna realize what a real brat you really are.
Speaker 3: I can do anything I want. I can scream all I want. No one can hear me.
Speaker 1: Oh, we can hear you loud and clear. This is Daniel Narrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. Your dad just phone tap too.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Oh how about that baby here? No do that. I told you, baby, You're gonna hear what you sound like.
Speaker 3: Jesus is funny.
Speaker 2: It's a circle. I'm so.
Speaker 3: Both of you.
Speaker 1: Stop Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 2: See Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.