Speaker 1: No, not yet. Okay, once you think go, what do they go? You know, once you think go one, two three recording, go, I guess ted? What's gotta be? Will tell you what's saira jel tonight? We will, and we'll tell you which ones we don't like. Welcome to Serial Killers, Episode one ninety seven. Today is Monday, September twentieth. Yay, we're halfway through it. More than halfway through September already. Did you like do something before this episode started? Because you started off very hot, Sugar? Oh my god, it's episode seven. Oh my god. Relax, buddy, that's you, not me, No, it was you. Okay, you just you just did it. I Welcome to Serial Killers. I'm Scottie B. And I'm Andrew, and we're gonna talk about cereal. Wow. Yeah yeah, okay, we're gonna go right to the box of Jamie Moon. Can I read this fun review first? Nope? Okay, Well, glad I am a podcast.
Speaker 2: Go host on it, No, Andrew, because I guess it. I can duck on its great, Andrew.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with that, you know what it has to do with because if we're going to do that, then I have to do this, and I have to find this and serial Killers? Yeah reading the reviews, Yeah, yeah that why can I find it? I just did the jingle, all right, so go ahead and read the review.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this one comes from see Mick Yo five stars. This isn't a show about serial killers, so you won't learn much about Scott Kimball and Andrew Erti Alis, but you will get to know Scotty be and Andrew Pug. What more could you want from a podcast? Witty banter rating the serials we all want to try, and a good time packed into a rye fifteen to twenty five minute episode. Personally, I love the longer episodes, but I'll take any of them. I hope Scotty being joyce the forty eight cents you just earned.
Speaker 1: From my listen serial Killers reviews. I do need more reviews. I did see that one. I love it. I mean too.
Speaker 2: I will say I thought that they were calling us the serial I just put together now that the two people, Andrew Erdy Alice and Scott Kimball, we're both serial killers.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't with an s, so I thought that he was just making up like funny names for us, and it just clicked to me now that those are actual serial killers.
Speaker 1: Yes, he did his research, Yeah I didn't. Shall we eat some of Jamie's box sure, I mean from her, I mean from this stuff to sense? Yes, okay, thank you so much, Jamie. We have endless cereal from you. I appreciate it. Now. This movie came out I think in July. Space Jam. Yes, there you go. We never had the cereal. I can't believe it. Isn't that crazy. I didn't watch the movie either. I didn't either, you know, I didn't see the first one. Oh god, Well, let's not get into the movies I haven't seen, because you'll you'll get angry again and people will email in time.
Speaker 2: To be honest, it's really not that big of a deal for Space Jam because it's more of like a millennial thing.
Speaker 1: Well, there was a novelty movie back in the what yeah was it the nineties.
Speaker 2: It's definitely gotten more hyped up over the years, but at the moment, it was kind of just like, oh, yeah, it's Space Jam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't find any of the shaking things, like I want to what's going on?
Speaker 2: Why don't you just get like a separate that you could load all these sounds onto.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, it really doesn't work that way in this way.
Speaker 2: It's funny because other people that do podcasts say it does. So I'm just confused as to how you are so behind on it.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing that I'm gonna do, because we do it at the radio station with all the stuff from the radio station. I think what I need to do, and we'll make life much easier. But it is older. No, no, no. If I just label everything ck and that way after everything, because I have things labeled all backwards. You know, if I label everything ck, it'll all just be there when I need it.
Speaker 2: Why don't you do this as a project when you know when you're here at two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Is this my homework assignment? Yes, I don't have one. I can't. I can't find anything. So I'm just gonna shake it because there's marsh shake shake, Scotty shake shake. You see, let me tell you all of Scotty shake because the pounds are back, all right, some beast slim slim more off. No, I just have not been taken care of myself, and you're indulging a little bit. I haven't been indulging like here, comes space jam a new legacy. Do the kids these days even know who Bugs Bunny is? Yeah? They do. And that's Lebron James. Well that I know. He wasn't in the first one though. It was Michael Jordan when it. Yes, yeah, I knew that them. See artificially flavored berry cereal with marshmallows. I don't like the artificially flavored stuff. You know that. I do know that about you. You are a health nut. It doesn't really have any much to do with health. I'm like, I don't want to put artificial things into me. I need tons of sugar, but it's gonna be pure cane sugar, not artificial.
Speaker 2: So when you eat, like just say a dunkin donut and I don't eat that's cane sugar.
Speaker 1: You checked, Well, it's probably a higher frictose corn syrup, but it's not artificial. Okay, yep. Just just need to see where you stood on that with his hair in here? How is there a hair in this box? How the box was sealed?
Speaker 2: Well, looks like whoever was working the factory that day special chair h A R E.
Speaker 1: Because of Bugs Bunny. Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, stupid. Wait when they say hair of the dog.
Speaker 2: Then oh wait, no, because hair is just a rabbit. Okay, just forget I was talking.
Speaker 1: What's hair of the dog? I've never heard that.
Speaker 2: That's what they call like when you drink the next morning, Like if you drink a lot and then you drink the next morning to like get not have a hangover, they call it like hair of the dog.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, this looks like it should be a Halloween cereal because the basketballs look like pumpkins and the white things look like ghosts. I don't what are the white things supposed to be? Can I see? Yeah? Backboards? I mean, what are the white things? Bunny? Oh no, it looks like it looks like ghosts and pumpkins. Okay, this could totally be a Halloween cereal. Okay, but I'm also pretty sure that you can't really buy it anymore. I think you only see it in random stores.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It came and went, just like all novelty movie cereals do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait, so you're telling me that you've well, I mean, you get drunk off of one beer, but shut up two And there are Miller lights.
Speaker 1: They call I don't drink Miller light. Okay, sorry, Bud, lights. They call me two cans Sam because they usually two cans and I'm done. I can't ready, I can one, two three. It's berry berry Kicked with marshmallows. It's interesting you say that because I was going to but berry berry Kicks is naturally flavored, not artificially flavored. So why can't they naturally flavor this? I don't know, but that's pretty much what this is. I give it three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: I give it four bowls in a spoon. It's a little too sweet. Berry Berry Kicks is my ultimate fate, one of my ultimate faves. This one can't compete because it's I don't like the marshmallows in it.
Speaker 1: I do like the marle too sweet. I don't love the berry flavoring, like berries, knowing in my head that it's a fake berry flavoring, so it was made in the lab.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just imagining like a scientist devoting their life to discover.
Speaker 1: Ficial berry flavoring and beakers and test tubes.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, of course this caluminum could work well with is a berinium?
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to the next Jamie cereal. You think she gets really excited when we just talk about her. She's basically funding this podcast. If you want us to talk about you, just send us a giant box of cereal or iron box from Ferial. The next two cereals are going to be bags. Would you like to swim?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: They're not so sweet. Wait all right, it's a Multomeal special. And if you could, please Andrew check Serial KILLERSPC dot com and tell me if we've done this one. I'm ninety nine point nine percent sure we have not. Go to the Maltomeal pull down tab. Okay and type and look for Berry Colossal Crunch.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Maltomeal, peanut buttercups, Christian Hies, Stone Sir Apples, Which one am I.
Speaker 1: Looking for Berry colossal Crunch? Nope? Really? Now, well, this is very Colossal Crunch with marshmallows. So it's basically going to be space Jam cereal. No it's not. It's going to be Captain Crunch crunchberries with marshmallows. Oh yeah, Oh what do you mean? You like crunchberry cereal but I don't like it with marshmallows. That's too sweet? You know what? Open mind? I'm gonna go on with an open mind oh wow, you spill all over. That's one thing that Multimeal needs to perfect. I'm a fan of Multimeal. I am, Yeah, we both are. It smells very, very potent in a good way. Yeah. It smells much more berry e than the last one. Is it artificial berry flavored? Oh? Let's see, uh, naturally and artificially flavored. Seriously, why can't they just squish up some berries and put it in.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's that easy. Yeah, one day, when we're cereal scientists.
Speaker 1: I would really like to go to one of the cereal factories and sit in the room with them where they developed the flavors.
Speaker 2: Dondie knows somebody who works at I think either Kellogg's or something, and she knows them.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm pretty sure she knows that we've done a ceial podcast for two years. Why has she not hooked us up with them yet? Well, I don't know. Maybe we should talk to her about that. Yeah, let's all right, Andrew, here we go every flossil Crunch with Marshmellows from Multimeal. That is a lot of smells, really, it is, right, It's very very pungent. Yeah, one, two, three, uh uh ew this is one cereal. But even I say, doesn't need the marshmallows. You have to remember, I'm not a huge fan of crunchberries, but this is crunchberries intense. This doesn't even taste like crunchberries. It does, No, it doesn't. Nothing about this tastes like a crunchberry. All right. I'm not a fan of this. It tastes like what does it taste like? I'm still gonna give it. Three balls in a spoon. Now this gets a bowl and a spoon. The marshmallows are Oh, I see what they're doing. There's a dolphin and like a cat'in. Oh wow, there's a cat'n marshmallow. Yeah, that's a rip off right there. Well, technically he's a sea pirate, so yes. And it looks like maybe a treasure. It looks like a middle finger.
Speaker 2: Joined the high seas with sea pirates and his aquatic friends.
Speaker 1: Look, there's a middle finger right there. What is that? I couldn't tell you. I don't know anyway, three balls in a spoon, it's all right, No, I don't like it. It gets a bawl in a spoon from me. Okay, it's not even too sweet. It just doesn't have the right flavors of anything. See, this may have ruined the next bagged cereal because the next bag is not going to be sweet at all. Okay, and so we're probably not gonna like it just because our mouth has so much sweet in it. Right now, I'm ready. Should we do a palate cleanser? Do you have some water? I don't. I don't take there's a bag right there. No, no, no, that's not real. That bag of water isn't real. That's playwater. I don't. There's no one is playwater. It's like, you know, it came with my kid's kitchen set. It's a fake. It's not real.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna take back what I said in the last episode of you saying the dumbest thing with bipolar polar Bear, and now crown this as the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That's the bag of water not being water. Oh here's another thing about Cape Cod where we were a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I'm boom. I just got whips. They don't sell bottled water anymore. They can it's in a box or a can.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the difference, Well, plastic, I thought it would be pretty no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, I understand that. But so people are just gonna throw the other stuff away and it's gonna go on. It's recycled. But you plastic could be recycled too, but people just aren't.
Speaker 2: Aren't doing it again because seventy percent of what you recycle is actually make it to a land like.
Speaker 1: It just goes to a land seventy percent. Is that number valid?
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, you can check it out. There's actually a great podcast that I could link you to, all about trash.
Speaker 1: This is the greatest podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, well this is a great episode of a podcast. Okay, but yeah, most of what you recycle doesn't actually go I agree with you there, I really do, because I know that. I'm pretty sure in my town where they take the buckets on Tuesdays, yeah, it all goes into the garbage truck altogether.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: They're not separating crap. It does, and it's all going right to the landfill exactly. So it's just a big show and it's a huge problem.
Speaker 1: We used to actually, fun fact, and I'm not going to get too into garbage, but they use we used to ship my circle all the China I know, and they don't take it anymore. I get the wat I know.
Speaker 2: So now we're stuck with each state and each county doing their own thing when it comes to garbage, but nobody is doing the same thing. So Cape Cod is doing cans and glass, but the rest of the country is doing plastic.
Speaker 1: It just is a mess.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Andrew. I didn't mean to upset you. No, but it was a fascinating podcast. Listened to it like three four times. I'm gonna go get this bag of cereal that should be in a box.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna go get a bottle of water that I can clearly see with my eyes as a palate cleanser. Anyway, I need to check this one to Andrew, because I feel like we've done this one in a box, but for whatever reason, this one is in a bag and it's really stupid because it's not a resealable bag. So hello, but it's Nature's path heritage flakes. Would you please check that, please?
Speaker 1: Andrew? A delicious blend of commut. Oh God, I can't say this word. Coross nature's path. Yeah, Corrossin wheat k H O R A S A N. What carossin? Don't know what that is. It's wheat, oats, spelt, barley, millet and keene wall heritage flakes Andrew Nature's Path heritage flakes we have not No. I thought we did some sort of heritage flakes in a box, but this one is in a bag and I ripped. I hate Yeah, I know what a stupid path we did, multi brand flakes, dumb Nature's Path. Oh, it's going everywhere so angry. Wait does that one? That one doesn't even have a receal, So I'm saying it's got nothing, it's torn. This one's going in the garden. I'm gonna, you know what, I'm gonna have spill this one in the park across the street and that the pigeons eat it. When we're done. The pigeons will love it. Actually, the pigeons will probably be like this is crap. Yeah, speaking of pigeons. Yesterday, where we're eating outside in the city, I was with my two daughters.
Speaker 2: I am just I feel like I'm getting like Mike Tyson plunched. Every time you start a new topic. There's just no warning.
Speaker 1: It's like, hey, yeah, so we're gonna go feed the pigeons. And then vision came right up to us and had it was missing one claw, and it was disgustingly dirty, and it just kept like standing right with New York City pigeons have no fear. No, they'll stand right next to you, the squirrels, And so Cooper dubbed him Dirty Derek. That was his name because when we go to the beach, there's a beautiful seagull that we see named Delilah. Hate seagulls, but she's beautiful and she's she's not an a hole. She stands there and just wait, she's not an attacker. She is a very pristine, clean with the big gullets. No, she's very that was a pelican red eyes around her, and she's very pretty. And she's Delilah. Oh, and she comes and hangs out with us. But in the city it's Dirty Derek. Maybe Delilah would go for Dirty Derek because he's a bad boy. Pitch, that'd be a weird looking bird. Ready, here we go, one, two, three. Nope, you like him, but it's not bad.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was expecting a hint of sweet. It's not there. I'm getting it. You got sweet? Yeah, I don't. Maybe I should have cleansed my palate. Here's the water that you're saying is not real. Well, no, this tastes too healthy to man. I like it. And again I think the sweet of the last cereal ruined it. I would actually eat this would again. Okay, why don't you take the bag home and have it for breakfast tomorrow? You're not gonna go that far, no, because I hate the bag. Yeah, I give it four bowls. I think it's decent, and I'm way on the other end of the spectrum giving it a bowl in a spoon. Oh god, sorry, no, I'm choking on it. It almost tastes like a like checks. No, it doesn't. It tastes like that which checks which one? Which? Which one? Not corn? Check? No? Which one was it? It was like the double sided one? Oh, the one that they don't make anymore? Which one? Yeah, the rice corn one? Or the one that was like one side one thing? And then you flip it over and I think you're thinking of Chris Picks. Yeah that one, Okay, Chris Picks. Cris Picks. I think we still have that one. We want to try it. I'm good, all right, thanks so much though. Okay, Well, that was a very exciting episode of serial Killers.
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 1: How many minutes? We're fifteen to change? They said they liked longer episodes. We can't. I gotta go. We're gonna get a parking ticket. Talk nope about Nope, nope, nope something much appreciation, Jamie Moon, thank you for the cereals you supplied for this particular episode. Yeah, I actually really like your heritage flakes. They're not hers, their nature's paths. Huh. Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC dot com. Yeah, go buy a T shirt, won't you? Yeah, serial KILLERSPC dot com. Oh wait, I said I said that all wrong. I say it like an idiot. I sound like a dope. Follow us at serial Killers PC. Go buy a T shirt at serial KILLERSPC dot com and oh sorry, no, go ahead.
Speaker 2: And while you're there at zero KILLERSPC dot com, why don't you check out what cereals we've rated or check out the Hall of Fame the secret or not secret, because it's a tab on the website.
Speaker 1: We have a Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all the cereals that got five balls from both of us, or if we had a special guest unanimously five bowls.
Speaker 1: There's only about ten or eleven cereals. That's I did not know that. Yeah, I should check that out sometimes. And I hear you. We're gearing up for the Spoonies. They're back, folks, are they?
Speaker 2: The deadline is coming up soon for them to submit their last minute cereals to get either a best cereal numb or a worst cereal.
Speaker 1: I heard that the captain was stuff in your pocket with two dollars bills. No, yeah, not at all, trying to get that new chocolate carnal crunch up there. It was multimeal Sea pirate. That's actually stuffing my pockets. All right. Thank you for listening until we see you on Wednesday, and then again next week with more cereal on Monday at Serial Killers and thanks check us out. Make sure you listen this Wednesday for an all new bowl chat. I just said that, No you didn't. I did.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: You said Monday, no, and I said also Wednesday. Oh I didn't hear that part. Okay, Well say crunch Andrew, crunch, M cool, that's it. I guess we wasted so many cups. I know those are going to the landfill too. Yeah, they are