Speaker 1: Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: It is remarkable to me.
Speaker 1: And it is sad, it is pathetic, it is unconscionable. And I said this about the Democratic Party that after they wouldn't stand for the family of Lake and Riley at the Joint Session speech and said, and they wouldn't stand for the family of Jocelyn Nungary, little twelve year old girl brutally raped and murdered in Houston, Texas. And they wouldn't stand for a young man that had just beaten cancers twelve years old, had it for four years, and became a Secret Service agent. I said, this is a party that has lost its heart, its aull and it's conscience. I mean, how do you not stand how do you put politics above families that lost loved ones. What they don't like is it is a reminder to America that the you know, twelve to twenty million unvetted Biden Harris Mayorcis the illegals have included known terrorists and murderers, rapists and other violent criminals and murder and cartel members and gang members and drug dealers, and they're not making our cities safe and secure. You can't pursue happiness. It's a prerequisite that you have law and order and safety and security. That's why everyone you put your trust in government. How's how's defund dismantle nobail reimagine sending the social workers working out for you.
Speaker 2: How's your educational system? You know?
Speaker 1: In blue states and cities, you know, run by Democrats for decades, they have failed spectacularly. And then incomes Donald Trump and he's like, Okay, the dying's got to stop.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Or if they are threatening ice agents, like in Portland, I couldn't believe. In Chicago, they they they had to put a fence up outside of a ice facility. And when they put the defence up, you know, then in comes JB. Pritzker and takes it down. Are you out of your mind? And he's just been lashing out like a madman against everybody in the administration. Here's his latest rand against Steven Miller.
Speaker 3: The people who serve for the president, including all the way down to ice agents, can be held accountable when there's a change of administration. Who's willing to hold them accountable? When they break the law. Now, Stephen Miller is clearly ordering people to break the law, So you know he should know that. Yeah, it maybe three years from now that he is held accountable, but make sure. I think it's important for them to know that whatever they do now, it's not like we're going to forget, and it's not like we don't have a record of what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Pretty remarkable to me, you know.
Speaker 1: And then say all of you people that are trying to save lives, yeah, you better be careful because when Democrats get back in power, we're coming after you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The Biden administration, how often did they tell us that the border is secure and the borders closed?
Speaker 2: Here's a reminder settles to most folks like a crisis.
Speaker 4: Well, look it's way down now.
Speaker 2: We've now gotten control precisely that the border is closed.
Speaker 5: Nor could I have been clearer and continue to be so, Which is the border is closed.
Speaker 1: The United States will continue to enforce our laws and secure our border.
Speaker 2: The border. We are working to make the border more secure. You're confident this border secure.
Speaker 4: We have a secure border and that that is a priority for any nation, including hours in our administration.
Speaker 6: We agree that the border is secure.
Speaker 1: Pretty remarkable. Now here are the facts. Since this idiot Governor JB. Pritzker has been in office, four thousand people in his state are murdered, five times the murder rate of New York City. And that is saying something, you know, And then you know Democrats they sit idly by. No Democrats pointed out, now the borders wide open. They didn't tell us the truth. It was like, you know, oh, we can't call out our own party and say, hey, a minute, this is this is dumb and not good. And it's sad because they give into the radicals, the extremists that wanted open borders.
Speaker 2: It's pathetic.
Speaker 1: I mean, now we have ICE trying to do their job, and all they do is go after Tom Homan the docksing ICE agents, putting their lives in jeopardy. They're taking down fences because that are protecting ICE agents. They're telling ICE agents you got to take your mask off. Although obviously constitutionally jurisdiction lines with the federal government because of the supremacy clause. But there are a couple of Democrats that, thank god they exist and can see the truth. They're not blinded by party loyalty. And one is Alderman, Raymond Lopez of Chicago, and he's sick and tired of all of this. And here's what we welcome onto the program. Alderman, great to have you. How are you.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Sean, and thank you to you and your listeners.
Speaker 2: Let's get your analysis of this.
Speaker 8: You know, you're exactly right.
Speaker 7: You know the Democratic Party has lost his way, lost his purpose, and is completely enamored now not just with criminality, but with their own self fulfilling Trump's arrangement syndrome. We have opportunities to work together, and yet we are fighting our own American law enforcement that is enforcing the laws that Congress passed. When it comes to immigration, they are doing the job that should have been done for the last four years of the previous administration, when everyone ignored the Venezuelan migrants that were coming here by the millions. I'm properly vetting them, shipping them throughout the entire nation. And now it is the cause celeber of the Democratic Party, radicals and professional protesters to now stand and try to harm and injure ice agents doing their job trying to go after the worst of the worst, trying to convince cities like Chicago, New York and others that we should be working together in strategic, surgical ways and being rejected and rebuffed at every turn. It's madness. And I think that we have an opportunity to work with the President to do something that we haven't seen in forty years, which is hit the reset, work with the president, and then both parties need to commit themselves to not just moving forward, but moving forward in a way that ensures that we have proper enforcement and adherence to the law, so that we don't have millions of individuals coming here illegally without proper authorization and disabling and disabling once again our country.
Speaker 1: Did you see this week that the Democrats in Pennsylvania want a primary John Fetterman. Now John Fetterman has broken ranks with the Democratic Party. He praised the President, for example with him taking out Iran's nuclear sites. The idea of radical Islamic terrorists that chant death to America, death to Israel having nuclear weapons does not exactly make for a safer world.
Speaker 2: It's common sense.
Speaker 1: They absolutely condemn the President on every aspect of law and order and safety and security that he's trying to instill. And you know the John Fetterman supports Israel, so gave praise to the president because of the hostage of release and the potential for peace in the Middle East, which we haven't seen and god knows how long.
Speaker 2: And it's frustrating to me.
Speaker 1: And I would imagine that you've probably experienced the same thing.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong?
Speaker 7: You are not wrong at all, shown even in my own city of Chicago, anytime that I mentioned that we need to work with our federal partners, I say that we have to find ways to have common sense solutions that include the federal government, that include working with the Trump administration. Not an hour will go by that I'm not called a trader to my country, trader to my people, trader to my city. That I'm a maga, a closet maga. And the fact of the matter is that I put country above all else. You know, it's faith, it's country and family. And so many of the Democratic Party are just obsessed with having the fight that they lose sight of what they're fighting.
Speaker 2: For your party.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm wrong in saying many in your party, and I won't speak so broadly many, and I would argue the majority in terms of leadership have lost their heart and soul and I don't understand it. How do you not stand for the family of Lakeln Riley, How do you not stand for the family of Goslyn Nungary. You can't put petty partisan politics aside for twenty seconds and honor, you know, families that lost loved ones.
Speaker 7: No, you're exactly right, and it's shameful when you look at this is what this is the kind of role models that we're showing to younger generations of voters, people who want to be aspiring leaders in our country and who might be associating with the Democratic Party. See that refusal to honor our heroes, to honor victims of violence, to honor cancer survivors. That's a sickness. That's the true sickness and the Democratic Party And sadly, those loud voices make up the small minority of the electorates the Democratic Party electorates, but oftentimes take center stage because people give them the most amount of time and attention simply because they're the loudest, craziest voice in the room.
Speaker 1: Four thousand people in your state dead nobody. I bet most people in your state can't mention their names. They don't know their names. I know one, you know, for example, Diano Caldwell, a friend of mine. The lost is innocent brother in a senseless shooting. I know others because we've covered it for so many years. For so many years, i'd scroll the names of the people shot and shot and killed and nobody seemed to care. And Pritzker is, you know, yelling at Donald Trump for trying to save lives in Chicago. How do the people of Chicago feel about it? If I'm in Chicago, I'm gonna love your hot dogs. I never thought I'd like deep dish pizza, but I do. But I would want my city safe. I wouldn't want my children safe. I remember the case of that little girl that was killed in her grandmother's backyard.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe that story.
Speaker 1: You know, where's the breaking point here where people realize these democrats don't care about us, they're not restoring law and order.
Speaker 7: Well, I think we're seeing some of that now. Sean only hear people who are wondering why we have leaders like Johnson, leaders like Pritzker who are constantly telling us to resist.
Speaker 8: To fight back, to push, to rebuff.
Speaker 7: The invasion of the Trump militarization in our city, and yet here crickets louder than gunshots when it comes to those individuals who are shot and killed and victimized in the city of Chicago every day, every weekend, like clockwork. You know. The irony was when Donald Trump had said that he wanted to send in the National Guard and Pritster and Johnson both at our city save we don't need resources. I believe it was a holiday weekend, Labor Day weekend, if I'm not mistaken, and we had fifty seven people shot that weekend, nine people killed, and you're right, not one single mention of any of the victims, least of all the ones that were killed by the two top leaders of Illinois Democratic Policle.
Speaker 2: But you want to know why that is?
Speaker 1: If they can't weaponize a killing, and they can't politicize it, and they can't blame Republicans or Donald Trump or tried to, then then why would we want to know the people's names that are shot and shot and killed. I thought every life mattered, you know. My Christian faith teaches me that God created every man, woman, child in this country, yep.
Speaker 7: And one would think that that should matter and for all of those fake Christians and fake religious selected officials up here in the city of Chicago. Their outrage is like their faith a buffet. They pick and choose what they want, when they want, and how they want it, as opposed to the unilateral acceptance that if you believe in the sanctity of life, then you should be fighting for even those lives in our communities that are being gunned down and taken from us every single day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty unbelievable. All right, quick break, right back. We'll continue more with Aldermen Raymond Lopez of Chicago, one of the few Democrats to speak out against the insanity and violence and shootings and death in that city. More on the other side than we'll check in with Curtis Sliwa, fresh off his debate with Comrade Marxist Mom Donnie and Andrew Cuomo, and much much more coming up as we continue. We continue now with Alderman Raymond Lopez of Chicago, one of the few Democrats to speak out against the madness of shootings and murder and death and destruction of Chicago and the leadership of Baby Pritzker and Brendon Johnson. Alderman, you are a voice of reason. It's not a fair question, but I have to ask it. Have you ever considered changing parties?
Speaker 7: You know, my party gives me an excuse almost every reason why I should leave every week. You know, they've become they become harder and harder to associate with truly. But I think that the Democratic Party needs beacons of sanity like Fetterman, like myself and others to remind people that this is what we what we talk about, what we fight for, is what the party should be fighting for. And sometimes you need a reminder of that. And just recently, like I reached out to President Trump to discuss solutions for the undocumented and for the Venezuelans. You know, you have to be willing to show that we can still work together without disagreeing with these We could disagre without being disagreeable and work together. We have to show that to the to the people. But you know, not a day goes by Sean that I don't sometimes wonder that if I'm living in the upside down world here being the crazy one amongst amongst the sane, or not.
Speaker 1: Just be a beacon of light? And you know what, let these people, you know go crazy? And you know, I wish I had more hope for cities like New York and Chicago.
Speaker 2: I just don't. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I just feel like it doesn't matter how bad the leadership is, they keep getting re elected.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Alderman, Raymond Lopez, Chicago, You're a shining light and I see a darkness there. And these lives deserve to be protected and saved. And I wish you well and if we could ever help you, please let us know.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Sean eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean a number if you want to be a part of the program. Curtis Sliwa, you know, hot off his debate with the comrade Marxist mum Donna, he will join us. The worst moderated debate in history. It was awful. Anyway, we'll get to Curtis in a minute. As I said at the top of the program today, I've never been more frustrated in my entire life. I watched many political debates, I've watched many horrible moderators in my life, I really have, and I've never been more frustrated than watching the New York City mayoral debate last night. It's like Okay, you have woman either one minutes up, you want to minutes up? Wait a minute, he mentioned me, I want to do well. No, no, no, you can't talk right now. No, no, no, even though those are the rules, you can't talk. Okay, we want to get to the next question. Okay, well, we'll give you twenty two seconds to respond. It was awful. It was so frustrating when I moderated the debate. And I'm not patting myself on my back here. When I moderated the debate with Gavin Newsom and Ron Desanta is my governor. I sent to them at the top, guys, I'm gonna let this breathe, you know, just try to be respectful of each other, let each other finish their sentences and then finish their thought. Then we'll at the end of the day, I'm going to be monitoring the time and I'm going to make sure that I'm gonna get as close to equal time as possible, which we successfully pulled off and it became a real debate. I can't stand the way these debates are, where the moderators think they're the ones that are debating the candidates. It's so frustrating anyway, So this the first and only debate with Zorn Kami, Marxist Mamdami, and Andrew Cuomo and the person I'm supporting, Curtis Sliwa, who will join us. In a moment took place. We learned something that you know, comrade, Marxist Mamdani is absolutely no political compass. He'll say and do anything and as that pony fraudulent smile, as David Asman points out, so did Pidel Castro. But he is a Marxist, and he is a communist, and he will destroy New York City. I guarant you know this idiocy, defund, dismantled, no bail, all of that, and reimagine the police and send in the social workers. Anyway, he flip plopped finally on Hamas and really doesn't answer the question on globalent of Fada.
Speaker 2: But here's what he said.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that Hamas should lay down their weapons and leave the leadership in Gaza.
Speaker 6: I believe that any future here in New York City is one that we have to make sure that's affordable for all and entertains to Israel and Palestine. That we have to ensure that there's peace, and that is the future that we have to fight for, but you won't.
Speaker 1: Say that Hamas should lay down their arms and give up leadership in Gaza.
Speaker 6: I don't really have opinions about the future of Hamas and Israel beyond the question of justice and safety and the fact that anything has to abide by international law and that applies to Hamas, that applies to these really military plus to anyone you could.
Speaker 5: Ask me about. You were asked if Hamas should lay down its weapons key to the peace plan and cease fire, and some say they found your answer confusing. You said, quote, I don't really have opinions about the future of a Hamas in Israel on the question of justice and safety and the fact that anything has to abide by international law and that applies to Hamas, and that applies to the Israeli military. So for the voters tuning in tonight, mister Mumdani, what do you believe about Hamas and how lasting peace will be achieved.
Speaker 2: Well, we know it's a.
Speaker 5: Complicated matter, but we'd like to keep your answer to a minute of future.
Speaker 6: Of course, I believe that they should lay down their arms. I'm proud to be one of the first elected officials in the state who called for a ceasefire, and calling for a ceasefire means seizing fire. That means all parties have to cease fire and put down their weapons.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: Hamas is a terrorist organization whose very own charter calls for the destruction of Israel. And this idiot also wants if Prime Minister Netan Yahoo, I'm not sure what part of murder, rape, torture, kidnapping, beheading and hundreds of thousands of rockets fired into Israel there's moron doesn't understand, but he refuses to call you know, Hamas out for who they are and instead condemns Israel. Talks about arresting the bb nets in Yahoo and condemns Israel as an apartheid state and refuses to say to say if it'd be it should remain primarily Jewish.
Speaker 2: Listen, I, like.
Speaker 6: Many New Yorkers, am hopeful that this ceasefire will hold. I'm hopeful that it is durable. I'm hopeful that it is just, and for it to be just, we also have to ensure that it addresses the conditions that preceded this, conditions like occupation, like the siege, and apartheid. I've said time and again that I recognize Israel's right to exist. I've said that I will not recognize any state, said that I will not a Jewish state. If I would be allowed to finish that, I would not recognize any states right to exist with a system of hierarchy on the basis of race of religion.
Speaker 1: And then Curtis had many great moments, a lot of talk about the fact that he didn't wear his red beret and he looked great. In my opinion, I've known Curtis for decades, and anyway, this was maybe one of my favorite moments when he goes after Cuomo and you know, comrades Marxistmumdani at the same time, Thank god.
Speaker 3: I'm not a professional politician. We have the architect and we have the apprentice of no cash.
Speaker 2: Fail which has made a disaster.
Speaker 8: We have the architect and the apprentice here of raised the age. My own son was almost killed because of that in a gang attack.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Curtis Sliwa Republican New York City mayor, all candidate is with us. I never was more frustrated. First of all, I felt that they were being unfair to you, So that annoyed me and I mean, the format and the interruptions by the moderators was beyond frustrating.
Speaker 2: And how to be frustrating for you?
Speaker 8: Oh? Absolutely, you know. It just made me think of what Charlie Kirk did around the nation by engaging in debates with the adversaries, full packed auditorium, field houses, and yet people all had to say. Everybody had a right to a say. The first ten minutes, says Jean, I thought that even though I was positioned right in the middle, they didn't see me there. I was like the invisible man. And then I realized I had to get my rearing gear. They weren't going to speak to me, they weren't going to address me, and I had to keep injecting myself into a conversation between two Democrats, one who paved the way for our destruction in New York State, former Governor Andrew Cobo, and now the guy who wants to put the last nail in the coffin, Zorhanmandami. And that's when I sprung into action. I didn't listen to what the moderator said. They tried to shut me down. But more importantly, I had to make sure that I could be hurt because I'm the only Republican candidate in this election, the only one talking about cutting taxes, making it more affordable, trying to keep people he improved don't move, And all they were saying was they were just following the old, same old, same old race taxes and then obviously catered to small constituencies that have led to New York City calling into the ABYSS. So I had to paint myself as Rudy Giuliani two point zero who just came out two weeks ago and supported me wholeheartedly, because then the audience could understand, Yeah, this is the law and order candidate, and these are the guys who want to turn the criminals loose in the streets. I mean, Sean, I say it all the time. We have become a city where we lock up two face and we don't lock up criminals. And I'm going to change all that on day one, January first, twenty twenty six, when I get sworn in as the next mayor of the City of New York.
Speaker 1: Well, this guy also revealed himself as a flip flopper and lying about issues involving Israel. But you know, I think one of the biggest issues facing New York City is the issue of policing him when he's describing sending in the social workers and reimagining the police, and you know, and then actually making the claim that he'd never said defund the police. Let me read one ex post after another by zoron COMI Marxist Mundani quote one defund the police. Two, defund it, dismantle it and the cycle of violence. Three, defund the police. Build a socialist New York for queer liberation means defund the police. Five, defund the and dismantle six In New York City, ninety nine percent of office holders of Democrats, yet they refuse to defund cops who murder with impunity.
Speaker 2: Seven. No, we want to defund the police. Eight.
Speaker 1: We need to defund the police. Nine defund the NYPD. Ten What we need is defund hashtag defund the NYPD. By the way, you can thank Elon Musk for that research. I mean, this guy is a disaster. It's already not in New York City right now, Curtis. And you know, because you live in the subways, you live in the streets. Now you have now you have to have armed security for crying out loud.
Speaker 8: Yep I have to have armed security because of all the threats against my wife Nancy, who's been such a major part of this campaign, and naturally for myself first time, as you know, I survived a hit from John Gotti Senior to John Gotti Junior and the guy and the Gambino crime family in June nineteen ninety two. I got shot with five hobow point bullets. When I recovered, I never had armed security. Now unfortunately, I have to have armed security. But they came that moment in a debate where John Mondommi wasn't just acting like a robot. Every answers affordability, affordability, affordability. But he said, you know, I'm looking at a program in Eugene, Oregon where they take care of their emotionally disturbed. And I erupted and I said, it's Mondommy. You've never been in Eugene, Oregon. I have are you out of your minus is New York City. You've got to compare what they do with Eugene, Oregon to here. And he fumbled and stumbled he had no answers. But you see what he's doing is riding the wave of affordability in which he won a Democratic primary against the odds. You know, Andrew Cmo was already measuring the Drakes and Gracie mansion. He let the Democrats down. He didn't campaign, he wasn't aggressive, he didn't take this guy on, and he is a dollar short in day late and I would suggest after last nights of a Jon, he's got no gas left in the tank. He should just roll over, go back to the Hamptons. Leave it to me in the last three weeks to take on Johan Mandami because we are both opposite in all points of view, and I've got the energy, I've got the programs that can counteract Zoran in the neighborhoods where he did very well in the Democratic primary to defeat Andrew Cmo.
Speaker 1: Click break right back more with Republican New York City mayoral candidate Curtis Leewa is with us. We'll get your calls coming up as well today on this Friday eighth and nine for one sewn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 4: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show was up next. Hang on for Shawn's conservative solutions.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue with New York City mayoral Canaday Curtis leeways with us for the sake of you, our mutual friend, Mark Simone, for the city of New York, or other friends of mine in New York City. I don't want this city to become, you know, to disintegrade under this guy implementing his stated policies. It is a predictable, unmitigated disaster. And this is the choice people in New York City have. What do you say your closing argument.
Speaker 8: This will result in a sequel to Kurt Russell's escape from New York. So everybody listening in all the locations where they followed you fore years, and they've heard me before. You've been so kind to lend me your microphone if you have no other reasons to want me to be mayor of New York City, whether you live you and can vote, or you can support the effort from somewhere else. I will keep people here. If there is an escape from New York City, all those red areas out there could well become purple and maybe eventually blue. You do not want New Yorkers coming into your areas because they have a lot of these values of the what I call is Zorinistas, democratic socialits of America.
Speaker 1: They're not allow of my free state of Floria to unless they abandon their crazy views that they left behind. They can't get they don't get to room, two states, two cities at once.
Speaker 8: You see, That's what that's what the intention is. Win in New York City and then roll into other major municipal areas, especially north of the Mason Dixon line, and put the flag of socialism, the Bernie Sandest flag of so good grief, flag of socialism.
Speaker 1: Listen, Curtis, if people want to get in touch with you, I know you fighting the good fight. We are hoping and praying that you can pull this out.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I know you're up against all odds here with registration so favoring Democrats.
Speaker 2: How do they get in touch with you?
Speaker 8: Sleewe for NYC dot com. That's SLIWEPNYC dot com. And help me save New York City because if we can't save New York City, they're coming to a city near you, and then you're going to have to adopt this same philosophy of improved. Don't move because they'll think that they can take over your community too.
Speaker 1: All right, great job, lest I, Curtis Lee were rock Ribbd, all American from Brooklyn, New York.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you being with us.
Speaker 8: Sir, appreciate you Tack to go ahead and support Show
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program,