Speaker 1: Welcome to This Is Important, a production of iHeart Radio, the show where we talk about what's obviously most critically crucially important today.
Speaker 2: On This is.
Speaker 3: Important, ten inches of the foul less cock you've ever seen.
Speaker 4: Give me your max potatoes. You want to know the truth. I think we're in heaven right now.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yea yeah ye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeh yeh ye yeah yah ya yeah yeah. Disgusting like a dog drinking water. Let's talk. Let's get ready to talk. Let's talk. Let's fucking talk. Are you ready to talk? Dude? Dude.
Speaker 3: Some of these other podcasts they fucking chit chat.
Speaker 4: We're to fucking talk. We talk and talk, dude.
Speaker 2: We are boys talking unreal, And that's what's different other you know, you see these podcasts and they're just gabbing. They're just gabbing, not us.
Speaker 4: We fucking you know what. It's because we're men of a certain age. Okay, back to talking. Nobody talks anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't. We don't chit chat.
Speaker 2: In other words, for what I'm about to say, which is tall the gift of gab.
Speaker 4: We talk. Welcome to t I I Talk, g I talks.
Speaker 3: What and what is one more way to say talking, chatting or gabbing.
Speaker 4: I'm racking my brain. I think of it.
Speaker 2: If you're at home and you're listening to this right now, you're in the car and.
Speaker 4: Just scream it. Just scream it as loud as you can.
Speaker 2: Says, Well, we'll channel it somehow, and it is.
Speaker 4: We're chatting. Come on, baby, we said gab we said gas, we said throat chatting in there? What I throwing down? Throwing down? That's take it easy on me. Where is your mustache? You son of a bitch?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can we talk about what the fuck happened to your face?
Speaker 4: Dude? You can't say bro down anymore because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just took twenty eight years off of your actual age.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, what the fuck? What the fuck am I looking at here?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What is disaster? My guy? I like it is like, this is so lame. This is gonna be so lame. My hair Your wife wouldn't kiss you with it. It's a little bit of that. Okay, hang on, are you ready for this?
Speaker 3: So? Like, my hair is super long right now, and I hate it. So I want to get a haircut, like this week. I wanted to get it this weekend. We couldn't get it in and uh, Emma was like, I like your hair long. She's like, you know, I don't love the mustache, but I like the hair long.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh. She's like, why do.
Speaker 3: You have a mustache? And I was like, you know what, I feel like it just finishes my face.
Speaker 4: That's what I said. Yeah, you know, And I'm glad. We're just here to talk about a man of a certain age. So you're Norwegian, You're not finished. So I feel like a certain age.
Speaker 2: I feel like they have to have a dad, sash, and you got some young kids and you want a dad.
Speaker 4: You want a strong, masculine dad slash.
Speaker 2: To throw those kids on the couch and I feel like I photos with it.
Speaker 4: And sometimes they miss the couch. Sometimes they hit the coffee table.
Speaker 3: And so then she goes off for like uh and then she stop gabbing, goes a bike ride. Okay, okay, I'm in the gym, I'm working, and I go I'm gottle stairs almost shave it off. When she gets back, she's gonna be like, what she noticed it?
Speaker 4: And then that's enough, that's actually care.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, I have a zone the fact.
Speaker 4: That she took her this long to notice your white as mustache. Yeah, you've had that mustache for a long time. It's not even notice. It's that she tolerated it, you know.
Speaker 2: That is I feel Chloe would have on week one and a half would have been like you would have got paid.
Speaker 4: What are we doing right? Not even dropping clues? What are we doing? Straight up? What are we doing? Before we leave the house? I do need to say something. This is ground? Does does your wife ever say? This is ground? This is grounds and my coffee grounds? What do you mean? Okay, this is what you mean? This is ground? This is whole beam is what is it? Hey? Sweetheart? This is ground? Are we talking? Hun your face? And what is heir that's growing out of it? It's ground, it's ground. It might be it's giving grounds grounds.
Speaker 3: And by the way, you don't even want them to finish that sentence because you know what it's grounds for. Hey, shut up, shut up, say and just to make sure she knows you're talking to her, you say, woman.
Speaker 5: Woman, shut up, and then you just go and she goes, is that a vibrator?
Speaker 4: What the fuck? That's grounds? And I go no, no, no, go up that is.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I tried to hold eye contact. I grab the wrong thing.
Speaker 4: I bet I keep it. I keep it in the same drawer. Why do I have it? I don't know why.
Speaker 3: You've never seen it called man and why it's small enough to fit in the man.
Speaker 7: Sweetheart, It's called man escape. But this is part of it. Forget you ever saw because that's not what we're doing here. That's not what we're doing.
Speaker 4: And this is ground This might be ground. Hey you're grounded. You got grounded? Is there more grounds? I guess that's a little more grounds.
Speaker 2: Uh no, for Todd, I'm echoing like crazy. I'm hearing echoes. I'm echoing like crazy.
Speaker 4: My audio, we're all over the place on this spot. I'm sounding crispy. I'm blame Netflix. It might be Netflix. Hey, let's talk. It's got it, let's talk. I'll talk about it. Hey, this wouldn't happen on Pluto.
Speaker 2: I'll say, Hey, if we're if we were on too be crystal clear, but we're on the flicks. All of a sudden, we technical issue.
Speaker 4: Thanks Netflix.
Speaker 2: If I was, if I if we were podcasting live from fubom, okay, it would be crystal clear, no echoes.
Speaker 6: I haven't tapped in with Fubo in a minute. I actually I don't know if I did.
Speaker 4: You say in a minute, as in like you used to. I don't know if I ever have. I don't know if I ever had. I fuck with Fubo. I watched fubo ear day. And what are you watching on fubo? You've got the floor news? Local news? Oh? I like? I love local news.
Speaker 6: Really, k cal, you're hitting k Cow, I do, I love. I haven't watched the news in a long time. I'm pretty tapped out. I watch local news every day in the morning. I get because we don't let go watch TV. But you know, I'm trying to watch the news and catch up on my sports center. And I go BO in the morning, what do we watch?
Speaker 4: And he goes sports and news?
Speaker 2: Right, and then he says, I love news.
Speaker 7: I mean he doesn't trying to raise him to be a weather He said news and he had your phone.
Speaker 2: He doesn't, you know, he doesn't even watch it. He's like really bored when it's on. He wishes it was Uh you know, Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 4: Are we watching is Mark Brown? Did he retire Martin? Uh? You know I'm talking about those.
Speaker 5: Is he the black dud dud still got legend?
Speaker 4: I saw him in person once, pros shook.
Speaker 2: Do those newspeople when you see him out and about, Oh my god, they are bigger celebrities to me, Like if I saw like George Clooney and be like, oh fuck, dude, that's George.
Speaker 4: Holy ship, that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: If I saw Dallas Rains, who is the l a local weatherman, who is a goddamn living legend, if I see him, I mean, I'm shook, and I'd.
Speaker 4: Have to come to the podcast and talk about it.
Speaker 3: I kind of want to watch a biopic of Dallas Rains laid by George Clooney.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like that's that would be hard. I feel like Clooney, it's right there.
Speaker 2: I wonder if there's you know there, because you know there's something there, there's something there with Dallas.
Speaker 4: Wait, what do you mean? Just I if.
Speaker 2: You don't know, you have to look up what my boy Dallas Rains looks like and how.
Speaker 6: He I believe we talked about him quite a bit because if you don't know what what he looks like, he's he's he's stunning he looks like a leather man.
Speaker 2: He looks like his name. He is Dallas Rains and he's born to do this job.
Speaker 3: And I imagine that's not his real name, right, Yeah, maybe it is.
Speaker 4: I imagine it's not.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we're born to become usain Bolt becomes a fast word. Do weather people name themselves goofy names like essentially pornostars?
Speaker 2: My local weather name guy in Omaha, Nebraska for years and years and years and years and years.
Speaker 4: Jim Flowers. Good name. And you don't think that's real? I mean, that's huge. Is it real? Is it real? Bam?
Speaker 2: No one knows that real?
Speaker 4: Damn do we still have Is that real? Mark Stummer? And it's real? I'm talking about it. No, I'm talking about is it real?
Speaker 2: Is it real?
Speaker 4: We have it somewhere? We have it somewhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well on the board is where where we want to have it, so you can easily push the button there it is, or.
Speaker 7: We just talk, or we just talk, we just get back to No, I'm done with the board.
Speaker 4: I want to talk. Yeah, I'm saying, okay, we know you're done with the board. I'll take the board. I would love the board. I think it'd be over I think I'd be overboard is what it would be if I over good movie, great cover.
Speaker 2: There's something deeper with Dallas Rains that we haven't tapped into. What is his personal life like? Because something I don't super Christian?
Speaker 6: You think, Yeah, I feel like a lot of people in the news are mad Christians.
Speaker 4: I think he's doing the Lord's work. Why why is that?
Speaker 6: I just it just feels kind of churchy to me. You're up, Burley, You're you're dressed in the morning.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, I mean the fucking Today Show. Do you think it's churchy? When Matt Lower has a fucking lock.
Speaker 2: The door button underneath the different desk, that's different plowing pas.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's a little what's the name of the guy. What's the name of.
Speaker 3: The guy at the Pearly Gates who's like, you're going to heaven, You're going to hell.
Speaker 6: There's a guy who's Yeah, I think it's Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: Peter. It's Peter, isn't it. Peter's at the Peter.
Speaker 2: They give they gave the jobs to the Paul Paul that the Beatles, it's Paul Ring.
Speaker 4: Goes back there to me and Okay, I like that.
Speaker 5: I just took his joke and add it to who gets the points there.
Speaker 6: If Paul is at the gates, I'm getting in because Paul seems like a down ass home.
Speaker 4: Are we talking apostle Paul?
Speaker 2: Are we talking Paul McCartney because he's not talking wings.
Speaker 6: I'm not talking beetles. I'm talking apostle, Paul Wing.
Speaker 4: You are talking wings technically, well angel wings. Brother, you guys got it now, we're talking?
Speaker 3: Yes, he shop is hidding today?
Speaker 4: Can I can I get serious for a second? Can we do some serious talk? Hey, bitch, shut up? Do you think this is this is ground? Do you think do you think you're getting into heaven? Yeah, you're in? You think you're going? Dude me? Yes, fucking come on?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: There's only one thing you need to do to get into heaven. What believe in Jesus?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Christian man, this is my middle name.
Speaker 5: Wow, I'm Catholic. I just need you right before I die.
Speaker 2: I go, motherfucker atone me from us and a priest will run in and you think that's say, bitch, you're good, Splash some water on me.
Speaker 4: It's that easy.
Speaker 6: Why are people going to church if that's all you have to do, dude.
Speaker 2: The fact that everyone is in Catholic because Catholics they give you such a sick out. I mean, there's a lot of other bad ship that comes with it, but they give you that sick out where they you can just be atoned for your sins and then bingo bango.
Speaker 6: At the very end on your deathbed, so you can be you can be like a rotten person and then just on your deathbed you have a priest come in, spray your ass with the water.
Speaker 4: Spread your ass. Yes, she's got a tushy up there. You have to believe. You have to believe.
Speaker 2: Uh, at the end of your life, when you're literally dying, you're believing, right, You're believing.
Speaker 4: You're all in Oh yeah, what else are you doing your hope? People? I don't know if people are believing, they're hoping, they're like, I feel like I believe.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't pray on the regular, but on my darkest days of my life.
Speaker 4: I've been like, oh, that's when you ask for your help. You know what, I'm gonna fire this one upstairs. And I and I truly believe those moments to look in the mirror. You have to look in the mirror and go, we're worm food and this is it. Just go kiss your boys. That's it.
Speaker 6: When's the last time, if ever, have you ever prayed, not prayed, not not prayed on people before.
Speaker 3: What do they call it, the prefrontal cortex? Definitely before that was formed?
Speaker 4: Really not? I just am you're not a prayer guy. Well, no, we know that. But you know what, I believe in the sun.
Speaker 2: No, I mean yeah, I mean that's I get that. I do understand you. You worship raw. I believe the sun set us up.
Speaker 4: You worsh up Raw.
Speaker 2: Okay, but we are talking so that means if you your gone dead, god fucking flat lined. Yeah, you're not throwing one up and all of a sudden, eyes of flutter, you come out of a cloud and you're standing there and all of a sudden there's these.
Speaker 4: Dope That's not how it would come out.
Speaker 2: First of all, well there's these dope ass pearly gates. Well everyone does when you smoke cookies.
Speaker 4: I would come out like this.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would come out like you would come out, and I would come out like ship.
Speaker 3: This is hot and if you're subscribing Netflix, you know what that's like.
Speaker 6: I would come out like the Undertaker, w W like sit up, book around, that's choke slam the doctor Boom, I'm back, bitch.
Speaker 4: So then okay, I feel like Paul be Blake's alot, Blake slap shout a prayer, I should a prayer. He's back. O R P dude, al r I P legend.
Speaker 2: So do you think then then they're just going, uh no, we're good here, FAM with you.
Speaker 4: You're a stupid dumb ass.
Speaker 2: And we're good here, famam right, and they send you along along your way. And then when Blake comes, Blake, do you think you're getting in?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 6: Do I think I'm getting into heaven when you come? Honestly, I hate to be on record, but I don't think. I don't think of heaven exists.
Speaker 4: Really, I hate to be on record. Bro, life is a record.
Speaker 6: Because I know when I pull up to Paul, he's gonna pull up this episode of the podh you said you talked about it on you said there was no other talking. You're not getting in You're talking, Yeah, you want to know the truth. I think I think we're in heaven right.
Speaker 4: Now's why we're talking. Oh beautiful, I think beautiful. It's like meant this podcast. Sorry, I think this podcast very moment. I thought you meant with the three of you, the data where we live. Let me give you the love you guys.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, it's getting bad. That's where it looks like you have an alien inside your palm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's see that dupy again.
Speaker 5: I don't, dude, I don't let's see that doopy trends we.
Speaker 4: Need to You are so Norwegian.
Speaker 2: Also, why did it take Dursey's camera so long to focus back up because his mustache is gone?
Speaker 4: Damn, dude, don't be a dick. Don't be a dick. I thought we were talking to I'm sorry. I don't mean to be a dick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, I I think I think heaven is on Earth personally, I think this life said that.
Speaker 4: I think it was like Armstrong. Yeah, dude, heaven is a place. Can we replace Sweet Caroline with that song? Please? Oh man? Uh dude, I was in Dublin.
Speaker 6: Dude, I'm so heaven on Earth. Talk about heav Uh fucking that. Isaac and I were talking. We were walking through the streets of Dublin.
Speaker 2: We're like Blake would love it here so much because every there are so many bars.
Speaker 4: On the streets.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, no, it actually was the cleanest city. We saw very very few homeless people. It was in and just like no graffiti. It was like very nice.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, now you're talking my language.
Speaker 2: And every bar was like a stablish If you started a bar in the seventeen or sixteen hundreds, it didn't close. Oh it didn't close because every bar. There's not a new bar in that fucking city. Every bar, and there's like one every fifteen steps is like established seventeen thirty two, established sixteen ninety one. We went to a bar that was eleven sixty eight, and that's one of the oldest bars in town. Eleven sixty eight.
Speaker 4: Dude, eleven sixty eight, eleven sixty eight, So at least that's that's long long time ago, So long ago, dude. Did it's like what is it? Is it solid? Does it stink? Like what?
Speaker 5: That's hella old? It's great. It's great.
Speaker 2: I mean like like the doors are like super tiny, like yeah, supposed to get in, like durs might not be allowed. Everyone is like my size and looks like a cousin of mine.
Speaker 4: You're like, oh shit, what's up? Might as well call this place heaven. That's it was.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting in cool and so the whole city like because I've never been the city. Look, obviously these bars are old. Does the city look old? Are there new buildings? Like?
Speaker 4: What's the there are some new buildings. Is there a Dave and Buster?
Speaker 2: I didn't see David Busters maybe way on the outskirts, but no, it seemed h Actually.
Speaker 4: No, I take that back. There was like an arcade type place. It wasn't d and B. Let's go, Let's go. Okay, So were you guys just at the arcade the whole time? Just playing time?
Speaker 2: Christ Oh we didn't really swing through that unfortunately, but every night was like absolutely throwdown. Like every bar we got we got there on a Monday and didn't check it out. Every bar was just like jamming on a Monday and a Tuesday and a Wednesday and a Thursday, and every every bar that you would walk past there's people in it.
Speaker 4: It doesn't feel empty and dead. I'm drunk Mountain.
Speaker 5: We walked past it. People were singing the killers.
Speaker 4: Are we human?
Speaker 2: Or are we dancer And it was a crowd of three hundred people in this bar.
Speaker 4: There's a Friday night. It was packed. Wow. And they're all singing it and I'm like, look at look at this, that's the one they're singing. Huh yeah, because because during the world, because this is their sweet line. That was the song. Somebody used that song. I don't know. I think it's the millennial super anthem right right.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like Sweet Caroline is a generation too old.
Speaker 5: But killers are we human? Or are we dancer?
Speaker 2: That was an absolute right damn for us millennials. Dude, and it was I stopped and videoed it. I was like, this is this is perfect.
Speaker 4: It made you wonder are we human? Are we human? Or or are we dancer? The place was wonderful.
Speaker 2: We did talk about how if you were there, Blake, we would lose you to the city.
Speaker 6: I believe that it's in my It's on my bucket list. I definitely have to go Ireland.
Speaker 3: It doesn't even have to be on a boat. It could just be on your list of places to go next.
Speaker 6: Now it's definitely in my top three. I think it's Tokyo, Ireland. I really want to go to Antarctica. But that's on some like science science ship.
Speaker 4: Also, you can just go there. I have friends that have been a travel agent away from sorting it all out for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blake like looks at that travel as if it's like out of reach or it's impossible. You you aren't a poor person. I can't afford to just go on a trip. You know you can do it.
Speaker 4: I just I get I get scared to leave home.
Speaker 6: I feel like, I don't know, it's just a lot, it's a big to do, packing bags.
Speaker 4: You're not needed. Yeah, you're not needed. I promise you're not. Everyone you know will be okay, yeah you're not needed. Wow, thank you. Your family would be like okay, yeah yeah yeah you oh you're still here. You come back and you bring guests and they go, you're right, yes, you you left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were gone, and you your gift from antarctica.
Speaker 4: Everything is busy with but it's just melted. So it's just like you. I just have like a cup a cup of water. Daddy.
Speaker 3: There's just another guy. They're like all rocked up, like what's up. They're like, I guess now it all makes sense.
Speaker 4: You were gone. We move on, don't worry. Come on, man, that's not nice. But no, I go to Tokyo. I think you could go to all these places. I want to Tokyo. It's great, dude, Tokyo is fucking fantastic.
Speaker 3: Do you know who's there all the time. You're fucking bff A, t BA and Aco. I know they're there constantly.
Speaker 4: They were gonna take me.
Speaker 2: They're there like every four months through there, And I don't think that's an overstatement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know I want to go.
Speaker 3: Just I even think you could go with them as like a guy who holds lights.
Speaker 6: Dude, that would be kind of cool if I was like sort of the the lighting bro.
Speaker 4: I could be down to that. Yeah. Or you could just go when they go and we'll have fun not now what?
Speaker 6: Okay, you know I could do that, But now I'm starting I need a purpose.
Speaker 4: But also I'm starting to like I'm kind.
Speaker 6: Of in the realm of like family vacation. Save it up for like family vacations. That seems you could do both. But yes, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Just just took my old family to Stockholm Copenhagen. I was We went on a road trip up to Oregon and then Montana through Idaho and back through Utah, went to Zion.
Speaker 2: Now when you do that, are you guys just in your constantly?
Speaker 5: You don't have like a giant escalator.
Speaker 4: Don't have one of those pandemics sick like.
Speaker 2: Or like an r V or something, or like a sprinter band or something. You just have like a regular But like, is that three rows? Oh? It is okay?
Speaker 4: What about a like an eye de buzz the the Volkswagen.
Speaker 3: Dude love those and they have them tricked out with a tent on the top. But those are topped out at two hundred miles a charge, which is just atrocious.
Speaker 4: No, dude, you need to get gasoline. I wave at people who drive those. I go, right, you're doing the Lord's work.
Speaker 6: I did a I drove to the Bay Area last weekend and I took Sam's car, which is electric, and I had never taken a road trip with an electric car. It's fucking stressful, dude, It's not It's not cool.
Speaker 3: I love I got we got to one of our destinations. I was like, we're gonna push it. We're gonna skip this charge and we're gonna go to the next one. And we got there with three miles left on the charge. Because I was like, because I go.
Speaker 4: With your whole family. That is absolute psychotic. That's grounds, bro, that's ground. That's dude, that's ground. It was like it was like stop at eleven and then stop again.
Speaker 3: At twelve thirty or something, and I was like, no, because.
Speaker 4: How long does it take to charge? It's sucking forty. Let me just give you this short give me this is a short answer. Here's a short answer.
Speaker 3: On a trip, they want to keep you between twenty and eighty percent of your battery, right, So they don't want you to fill up too high because it takes a long time to like it like protects the batteries when it's under twenty or over eighty.
Speaker 4: So the fastest time to charge.
Speaker 3: Is when you're between when you're at twenty one percent up to eighty and then you leave. Sure, I don't want to have four fifteen minute stops in a day.
Speaker 4: I want to have one twenty and one forty. I think that's the same.
Speaker 3: And so my point was like I don't want to stop at eleven, fifteen and twelve thirty. I want to stop at twelve three, which is like lunchtime, and we'll just go.
Speaker 4: This is what you're telling your children, Wow, we charge for yeah, and their way. They couldn't like we pulled the fuck up. I mean, Emma's like white knuckling it, Like what happens.
Speaker 6: If a car dies? Does you have to when when an electric car dies? They can't just like tow it right? Don't doesn't like fully seize up? Like you can't even exit the car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a door. It's like a calf muscle. It's like a Charlie horror.
Speaker 4: Doesn't it lock you in?
Speaker 2: It's like that movie from Disney Channel, from their early two thousand Smart House.
Speaker 4: Yeah, isn't it like smart locks you in? Is it like like Smart House? You can't exit the vehicle? Correct? You can? Dude? What are you talking like?
Speaker 3: You sound like you sound like every old person I talked to at this wedding who found out we were driving electric car. They're like, all right, so now we're hearing about these things. I'm like, you lose yep, electric cars?
Speaker 4: How does it work?
Speaker 6: I didn't know any of this, about the battery, like that, the middle charge thing, everything you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I didn't know about any of this.
Speaker 6: So I on a Friday and when I got to the Grapevine.
Speaker 4: That's kind of like the mountain you have to drive through.
Speaker 2: And why did you take Sam's electric view? Because I would, And what kind of electric car does she have.
Speaker 6: She's got like a little BMW, like electric BMW okay. And I just thought it would save on gas. I didn't want to pay for gas on the way up.
Speaker 4: It would use no gas. It save it.
Speaker 6: But as I was driving through the Grapevine, a fire started and they shut the They shut the hill down. You couldn't get it get over the grapevine. And then the car is telling me, like, you have to find a charging station. So I ended up like driving around the mountain, but I never got to the charging station. I was driving for seven hours and I only got one hour away from home.
Speaker 4: It was really bad. I turned around seven hours on hour.
Speaker 6: I went up the Grapevine, turned around. I tried to drive around the mountain, but then I drove back into the fire because the the car is telling you where to go charge the charge stations are, but it doesn't know there's a fire.
Speaker 4: So I drove back into the fire. So I just turned around.
Speaker 3: I do love the idea of of seeing a fire in front of you. And the cars like pull ahead, and you're like, I have to have to drive literally.
Speaker 6: What I'm like, I guess I got and I'm like I'm I'm like looking at the smoke, and I'm like, I don't like, I don't think this is the right way.
Speaker 2: I'm on, pussy, drive ahead, keep going, pussy.
Speaker 4: Multi vehicle says, drive us a nightmare. So then you just came home. Well, like, why do you? I mean you guys drive all the way went home? I went home.
Speaker 2: Urs is driving to Oregon and ship why not fly? Why there's a direct flight that flies into conquered where you're from.
Speaker 4: Why not just get on a.
Speaker 2: Plane, get there in an hour and a half and and be done with it.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't like airports, and I I.
Speaker 4: Enjoy you like the drive. I like the drive. I like the five.
Speaker 3: I do think that that is a nor cal person thing. I don't think any southern California person loves the drive up north.
Speaker 6: But because it's ugly, it's flat land, it's like, it's not pretty. But I just Harry's Range classic, great stop, we should go there.
Speaker 3: But people who live up north, who move south, they love that fucking drive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a good time to what is it seven hours?
Speaker 4: Six hours in an electric car?
Speaker 6: It probably is, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, it's it adds quite a bit when you got an electric Oh that sounds miserable.
Speaker 4: But what's dope is it?
Speaker 3: On the way back, I've made it with no charge all the way home and the cars like because again it wants you to get home with like sixty miles on your battery, and I'm like, I don't need sixty miles.
Speaker 4: I need six. Yeah, it's bullshit. If I if it.
Speaker 3: Tells me I got six miles, I'll have because it tells you what you're gonna have when you get to your destination.
Speaker 4: But how's me got six miles? That's far?
Speaker 6: Fuck?
Speaker 4: Is it? Is it?
Speaker 2: Like I'm always worried about and by always meaning I've never driven an electric car, but I would be worried about it. Just not that like the gauge is not quite right. Oh yeah, and this six miles is actually zero miles and you're fucked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to really trust the robot. That's what wild man durs.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'll go to Orange County on a fucking half battery for a water polo weekend.
Speaker 4: And then I'm on driving back and I'm like, I think we can make it. Damn. The kid's a sleep in the backseat, and I'm just like, we got this. We fucking got that. You've never ran out of battery before?
Speaker 3: No, No, I mean I've also been I'm like, not risky. I wouldn't do it if it was like planning it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's looking ahead the charging slation and.
Speaker 4: There's a charger.
Speaker 3: There's a charger on the way where if I see it's down to two miles and I'm ten miles from home, Like, I'll pull over.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is another thing. This is real, this real electric car charger talk.
Speaker 4: And sent me. It sent me to let's get into it.
Speaker 6: When we're talking, boy, we're talking boys, it's this guy's talking.
Speaker 4: It sent me to It sent me to somebody's house. It sent me to a personal residence. Why did it do that? There was just some Jack's dude there. It was like you always charge here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's just some fucking dude there with.
Speaker 4: A When I when I got with did we go to your second house?
Speaker 6: When I got to the fire the nearest, like I was starting to really panic because I didn't know any of this information's house, sent me to a neighborhood to Jeff's.
Speaker 3: House on my on my road trip of thousands and thousands of miles and tens of hours. Uh, we did get sent to one charger with the chargers were not operable.
Speaker 4: They just weren't working for some reason.
Speaker 3: So then we had to go another mile across the freeway on the other side.
Speaker 4: Damn charge it there.
Speaker 3: Walmart, by the way, Walmart, they got.
Speaker 4: Chargers in the parking lot of every Walmart. Fucking thanks for Walmart, dude. Walmart is crazy.
Speaker 3: Go in, you get some sugar snap piece and healthy snacks, maybe a whole outfit.
Speaker 4: Walmart's crazy.
Speaker 2: I guess it's the same as I love I see your your riskiness, because my favorite thing to do when I'm flying is be the guy where they're closing the door, go and you go, hey, right here, and you slip in and then they tell you, oh, you're so lucky.
Speaker 4: We were just closing the door.
Speaker 2: And then you get on and everybody's like, oh wow, you just thank god you made it.
Speaker 4: We were just about to leave without you. I love that feeling. And you go, but you didn't, did you? But you didn't. I guess I timed it perfectly.
Speaker 5: I guess we don't have to wait at the airport for two hours.
Speaker 3: Will you hold my enormously crazy large coffee while I put my bag up?
Speaker 4: Can I scoot my fat ass? I can just see Adam's whole fit.
Speaker 3: I can see the whole vibue sunglasses down for just the.
Speaker 4: But you didn't close it. But you didn't.
Speaker 6: Fucking dude brings on a tuna sandwich bacon in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: No, dude, god.
Speaker 2: Anything, I would bring on a whole rotissary change.
Speaker 4: I hate the bone. I hate the rope. Swallowed a rope. Bro swallowed the rope. Dang that's a flex, dude. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The flight to Dublin is ten and a half hours, and the way there, slept for a large chunk of it, you know, because it's it's overnight for us. And then you get there and it's like mid afternoon and you're kind of turned upside down anyways, and then you just get really drunk and then you kind of pass out and.
Speaker 4: Not saying to do it, but the way back.
Speaker 2: You're trying not to sleep because when you land, it's like eight o'clock at night and you're gonna have to turn around and grab bed.
Speaker 4: So I just stayed up. What we watch and what do we watch? Dude?
Speaker 2: I watched and I don't know if it was the right move because I didn't particularly like it, but there was just so much of it to watch. I watched the Morning Show. I watched like nine episodes of The Morning Show? Is the Apple Show?
Speaker 4: Got it? I was like this, dude's local news games. Mark was watching Dublin news.
Speaker 5: I'm just watching all the morning every.
Speaker 4: State you fly over, you just tuneing in. I was watching some Dublin local news. What is that like? Exactly? Like it is here and it's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: It's just great. It's just they're just talking about it. There was a heat wave in Dublin, so it was like eighty degrees, which was awesome really because normally it's like kind of cold and rainy and wet in Dublin.
Speaker 4: A little hawked out. Oh that was good boy. What's the air conditioning situation?
Speaker 2: The air conditioning situation is not is not eight awesome? Yeah, in the first two days mine wasn't working at top speed.
Speaker 6: You're telling me the place built in eleven eighty six doesn't have good air air condition.
Speaker 4: Adam is stepping over like bodies. He's like, these people were partying last night. No air conditioning. Look at the Irish.
Speaker 5: To you, I'll split the like the like europe lords.
Speaker 4: How awesome.
Speaker 2: They are over America all day long and in a lot of ways.
Speaker 4: It is fucking awesome. Uh watch it, watch it, watch it, dude.
Speaker 5: Our HVAC guys, we got to going on over here.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: We can put air conditioning fucking anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we will ruin the architecture and make it look ugly, but we will have AC.
Speaker 5: And that's what I think we need to have.
Speaker 4: Talk about the splitters, the splitter things.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it needs to come like right through a room and fucking it looks.
Speaker 4: It looks gross.
Speaker 3: I had to put I had to put those in my cabin. But those are the European those are the euro style. Man. Oh what the splitters they're like long plastic, fucking Michibashi things.
Speaker 4: You like those? No, I just I like what we're talking about today. They're getting into it. Yeah, we're getting into its.
Speaker 2: No I'm talking. I want I want central air. I want central air everywhere.
Speaker 4: White people be la what I want, uh.
Speaker 2: Why is it called central air? It's well, it's because you don't just have a unit in a room. Oh okay, gotcha, thank you, you fucking idiot.
Speaker 4: Isn't it because there is one unit.
Speaker 2: There's one unit central, and it's central and you blasted out amazing, dude, this is the thing I looked into a while ago, and I just remember being like, this is talk.
Speaker 3: This is way too expensive, and I don't want to buy into this. But the fact that like every room, like some rooms are sunnier than others, and so the temperature is all fucking weird. They have these vents that have like therm thermometerors on them, right, and they open and close based on that, and it's all bluetooth toocked up to your phone or whatever. And I remember they were like two thousand dollars or eight hundred dollars per event, and I'm like, no, I'll just turn it up and have it freezing in one room and just fine in the other.
Speaker 4: But like, just freeze out.
Speaker 3: A child who's not yeah, who's nane developing this to be?
Speaker 4: Like, dude, get another blank cheezer forty.
Speaker 3: Dollars now or ninety nine dollars event, and now you're thinking about like, all right, well I'm saving Okay, that's just seems like it'ld be a game changer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like you need to retire and get into whatever business.
Speaker 4: Is fresh time. You need to quit acting. But Adam, I'm at the top of the podcast game. You gotta quit acting. You gotta quit podcast. That's easy.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, A needs to retire. Remember how you left for a vacation. I leave the industry and then I come back and they go, oh.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, no, no, no, welcome.
Speaker 2: Yes, we first everyone, and you're he was your go on.
Speaker 4: You are bad and good for you. You are right, and you are back. You inspired us.
Speaker 3: Actually we when you were gone, stop talking about you felt weird?
Speaker 4: Right this way, Steve Howard, right this way? But where is your mustache? Did you say Steve Howie? Yeah? We we actually fuck with Steve Howie now much more. Yeah, he's in shape and you're not.
Speaker 8: We like him, and he is basically you, but taller, little, taller, more confident, cool, that's the best, funnier.
Speaker 4: He's better, n a good er. Say do we say hotter? We say hotter? Do we mention hotter? Did we? Did we already say hotter. Yeah. A couple of times we say nicer and human, personable, yeah, yeah, more human. We did say that, we did well, just messing with you.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, all right, take care, take care, and we will call you now that we know you're back.
Speaker 4: Here's what we will call here. Here's your chair, here's your chair.
Speaker 3: Okay, see, God that that was so awkward.
Speaker 4: He's still long. But you're back.
Speaker 2: I would like to shout out, I know we're out there yet, but we ate at the number six restaurant. Number six, uh steakhouse, and and I want Isaac to drop it then sorry?
Speaker 4: Is that the the play number? Were the top five? Wait?
Speaker 2: It was the number six rated steakhouse in the world. Steakhouse in the world.
Speaker 4: Where where's this? Where's this steakhouse? Book Dublin? No, no, no, like where what's ranked? I haven't no where number six? And what if I know, dude, It's just it's called f X Buckley. Uh yeah.
Speaker 5: It was ranked the number six best steakhouse in.
Speaker 2: The world by World's one hundred and one Best Steak Restaurants Award.
Speaker 4: It sounds real. Wow, so that seems like a real thing.
Speaker 2: And it was fucking awesome too.
Speaker 4: The bomb dot com. Oh my god, it was so good.
Speaker 5: It also was like reasonably priced.
Speaker 4: I mean, I say paid for it.
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly how much it was, but I think it was reasonably priced.
Speaker 4: He was crying. But it seems it wasn't pretentious, stretty reasonably from priced. It was free for me. Do y'all have klarna?
Speaker 2: You know how sometimes you'll go to like a really nice restaurant and it's uh and it's just like too much, like they're doing too too much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And this.
Speaker 2: Was just like, no, it's steak, it's potatoes, it's all the all the classic.
Speaker 4: Nobody hits you salt Oh dude, did you go to Salt Bay? Damn? Now you wish I went to salt babu be'st number one boy, Salt Bay's got Yeah. I wonder how saltba is doing. He's doing the web.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that the steakhouse was cool, but the website sounds like something made up for a person to go to steakhouses and say they're from a thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Wait, but what's the vibe of an Irish steakhouse? Is it like red leather booths? Is it like, I don't know, it was the opposite of that.
Speaker 2: It was like we walked in and I thought it we were arm restaurant because.
Speaker 4: It was it was.
Speaker 5: It was like an old from the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, So they like they have in the windows and stuff, and then they've turned it into a steakhouse and it's owned by the same family for the past two hundred and fifty years around.
Speaker 4: What's the family's name again.
Speaker 2: By FX Buckley?
Speaker 4: His name is FX.
Speaker 2: Fucking that's Franklin Xavier.
Speaker 4: That's a sick or something. I don't know. It seems it seems like it'd be real Xavier Buckley. And what did you get? Would you come with? Yeah? What'd you get? I order? Please tell me you got some potato? Potato?
Speaker 2: I got ripped, dude, I got ribbi, the fucking ribbi, a little extra fat on and then I said, give me the old mashed potato.
Speaker 4: They gave me a big old pot of mass potato. I wish you did, you a crazy American ass. And then I said and then I said, hey, could we could we? I said, I want I want a mash potatoes.
Speaker 5: And then I said I want mac and cheese.
Speaker 4: For the table, for the table, for the table, put it down the rod here.
Speaker 2: Don't want a side salad that I'm not really going to eat, but I feel like I should order it now.
Speaker 4: Is that a hot, hot air? I have a side salad? Uh and it was fucking great. I want a cream I want a cream spin. Give me a cream corn. Give me a cream corn for the team. I like an extra arse in my wallet. Give me some big old slices of tomato. What do you like to drink? Are you adam? Have you reached rich guy status where you'd pair it with a wine? Are you there yet?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I mean I do like a red wine with a steak, and I'll do that at home more. But I don't know enough about red wine. And when I when I'm out, I'm out to get drunk. So i've been I he was drinking Guinnis that a boy I was drinking?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 5: By the way, I'm so good at splitting the g wildly good.
Speaker 4: Come on, there's no way you're not tell me what that is. Splitting the g so a guinness, because then when I was in prison, splitting the G was a whole other thing. Well, splitting your gaping asshole. I almost split the G tonight, get over the G.
Speaker 6: The deleted scene from shawsh Ink Go ahead, hey home, get over here, about to split your ge?
Speaker 4: Split the G. I want to split the G. Tim Robbins just looking, And that's when I knew. That's when I knew I had to split his G. He crawled through ten miles of butthole. You can't imagine.
Speaker 2: It's marking free, the voiceover Andy dow frame ten inches of the foul less cock.
Speaker 4: You've ever seen Andy's dud. It was rearrain help ruined his new frame. Flit is he was gonna wish he was on death road. They found ten chess pieces of his buttle. Yes, so the Guinness glass. I took that soap, Okay, go ahead, he.
Speaker 2: Says, guinnis yes. Uh and it's it's like this far. It's farther down in the glass than you remember it being.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: So the Guinness what they do in Dublin, which is awesome and I wish they did it here. Every beer that you would order, if you got a course light, the glass said course light on it. If you got a Guinness, it says Guinness. If you got an Amstell light it says amster light. That's cool and so on. It's pretty fucking cool.
Speaker 4: That's unreal. Yes, god damn, and.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean like, no, that's cool. In America, we're not doing that fun. We're not going the extra mile. So it down and it's for me. It's the goal is to get the line of beer through the the g where the top connects to the bottom right there, the little the little line what do we call it, the G? Try to get it right there. Uh, And I fucking got it. I did it like five times.
Speaker 4: Drink it.
Speaker 2: You drink it, and then you in one drink without like going down and looking at it, you try to split the G.
Speaker 3: So that's like when people do their first sip. It's got to be that. And you drink it to the G.
Speaker 2: So essentially for it's two big gulps and a half gulp and I'm splitting the G.
Speaker 4: Baby, you've got You've got it down to a thigan.
Speaker 2: I fucking nailed it. I was just gifted.
Speaker 3: Isn't it cool that we're still stoked to be able to accomplish things that, like a senior in high school would be legendary.
Speaker 4: Sound heaven on the baby, I went to the party. Adam Devine fucking split the g. Oh the forty year old.
Speaker 7: It was we were playing asshole dude, and what is what does he get for doing that? I had enough to high fives from his friends that age endless pussy.
Speaker 2: A couple of high fives from Isaac and his assistant Michelle.
Speaker 6: I was going back to high school, he Adam, honestly, thanks for representing for the U s A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm so proud of you. What did everybody in Ireland just be like, oh, he's I mean no, I mean they would be like the g you know, uh, that's a bad Irish act, bad Iris. It was a good English, a good Osbourne split the g alright, p alright, p.
Speaker 2: By the way, Irish people the nicest people, the nicest people.
Speaker 4: I love to hear that.
Speaker 2: And I thought I thought Australians are nice, and they are, yeah, fucking Irish people do.
Speaker 4: But fucking Irish go ahead, but fucking Irish just split the date. I split their g. They're nice. They're nice people, wildly nice people. It was so cool. Do they get a little rowdy, like what's the what's the bar scene? Are they like Irish people?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 4: Are we getting turned up.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, we didn't really go out on the weekend.
Speaker 4: And also I mean no, it just mostly was.
Speaker 2: What was so cool is it was eighty degrees so it was even warm at night, and for there, that's like kind of unheard of. It usually gets pretty chilly and U a little bit, not too bad, but like warm. It felt like you're in southern California and like now when it's the you know now that global warming has hit and it's just seventy five degrees at night dog days, Uh, when you're in the dog days. And so everybody was outside the bar, drinking outside and it's just allowed. And by the way, no one checked an ID. There was not a bouncer anywhere. I didn't see like security. Damn, it was fucking awesome.
Speaker 4: Dude, did you hear Adam Devines didn't even get fucking carded. He split the two, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: There wasn't like a guy standing outside checking ideas.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. Anyway. I think in Europe everybody's allowed to drink. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 5: I mean unless you're sixteen then you can't.
Speaker 4: But is it good? No you can't.
Speaker 2: It's eighteen and over eighteen and over, but you can like drink wine. But you know, like if we were sixteen, we're going to the bar.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah right, But like I think that because because it's eighteen and up, they don't need anyone at the door, because it's probably like easier to spot a fourteen year old going to a bar than it is like in college, where you're nineteen and you're like not yet twenty one.
Speaker 5: Right yeah, but if you're sixteen, you're not yet eighteen.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I don't know, fuck bro stopping knowledge on that is that's true? H you just split your g bitch split? I did? I did? Uh?
Speaker 2: I thought I got in a little trouble. I go, can I have a black and tan?
Speaker 4: And black and tan? Is that's like half Dennis half.
Speaker 2: Harp, I believe. And by the way, they're delicious.
Speaker 4: Have you had one? They're fucking great?
Speaker 2: And then the not bouncer, the bartender, goes, we don't do that here, and then he moves on real quick, like he was a pretty offended, and I'm like, what did I step into?
Speaker 4: And then I look up.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's like a military thing. And when they were fighting the British and it's something to do with that.
Speaker 4: And I just looked at it quickly and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh fuck, YEA like stepped into some some of their like pretty horrific history. And I'm like, oh no, And so I go, hey man, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you with the black and tan. Uh. I'm an America. I just I didn't. I didn't know what I was saying. And he goes, oh, I wasn't offended at all. We just don't ruin a fucking Guinness by mixing it with another beer like an asshole.
Speaker 4: So you imagined it had more context?
Speaker 2: No, it does, No, I did it. I looked it up and it does like this historical context. And I was like, oh shit, what did I say?
Speaker 4: Watching the local news and he and he was.
Speaker 2: Just like no, no, no, I just didn't want to ruin a Guinness. We took a Guinness tour too. We went on the the tour of the factory, which was fucking sick awesome.
Speaker 4: And what about the World Record Book factory? Yeah? Was it was it free? I would isn't it? Isn't it the same company? Oh, Guinness World Records, it's gotta be.
Speaker 3: It's just a bunch of drunk people back in the day were like world record, watch.
Speaker 2: Mate, Oh that's actually a great They didn't mention the world record, and I feel like that'd be part of the tour.
Speaker 4: I've never connected if it's if they're not related, they're fucking up.
Speaker 3: If we're having all these global mergers and Get and Guinness are different.
Speaker 4: And the Guinness didn't gobble up the book, damn, I wonder. Yeah, it was cool. It was Uh.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of like pretending to care about how beer was made. And I feel like I've done like tours of brewery. You know when you go in a brewery the owner will be like, hey, fuck, let me show you how how we melt our hops or whatever, and you go, oh cool, and then you pretend and then they give you free beer.
Speaker 4: So it's cool. That essentially was what happened. Oh cool, it doesn't smell in here, yeah fucking yeah, no, that doesn't smell like foot.
Speaker 2: But then the history of it is pretty fucking cool, like because it's I mean, it's been going for hundreds and hundreds of years.
Speaker 4: So and you're like, where's the born on date? And they're like, that's that's not what we do here. Hang on.
Speaker 2: Guinness World Records franchise was literally created by the Guinness Brewery in.
Speaker 4: Sir Hugh Beaver. Nice he said the first world record for biggest beaver Huge.
Speaker 2: Beaver argued over Europe's fastest game bird. Realizing no reference book could settle pub debates, he hired researchers. You call a book of facts published on October thirty, wow, fifty five.
Speaker 4: This is great.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I don't know if you guys have seen a Guinness Book of World Records recently, but they're kind of becoming trash.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they stuck like, they look like.
Speaker 3: Giant, stupid collages, and then now the records.
Speaker 2: Are all like, dude, I bet they always looked like trash. But we were eleven year old boys and you're like, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, no, they were way closer. No, dude, I'm not saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying they looked like an excite encyclopedia or whatever, but they looked kind of like a reference book.
Speaker 4: They looked. Now they look like, I don't fucking know you.
Speaker 6: Like a magazine like teen teen, Tiger Beat or whatever.
Speaker 4: It's fucked up. Yeah, you remember the Hit.
Speaker 3: And the and the records are like most pancakes eaten by a clown, fearting, fucking You're.
Speaker 4: Like, no, we know the ones that really should count.
Speaker 6: Longest being your nails stick, Oh god, the longest your nails.
Speaker 4: We all remember that bitch with the remember, yeah, pearls up she carried? Yeah, Indian dude who had it like wrapped up in the bag.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course, longest neck, that's that one's dope.
Speaker 3: The fattest twins put all the rings on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mm hmm. That that ship was dope.
Speaker 6: Remember the show the DUDEO could pop his eyes out, largest throat, largest throat, and it's Heather.
Speaker 7: It's uh Heather, It's Heather from heart, deep throat, deep throat.
Speaker 4: Oh man, such a legend. What's she up to?
Speaker 2: Every once in a while, I'll get the I'll get the uh you you know, like it'll be in my feed.
Speaker 4: You know who this is in Instagram? Did you know what you did last summer? Totally? You know who this is?
Speaker 2: Yes, you're not that guy back in the Lime one our days?
Speaker 4: Remember, man, I miss my alarm? Why line was wired? My nap was stir freaking she was stir naps. My nap was stirred. You go, you got it? You know, I do.
Speaker 3: I do want to move on, but I also just want to live right here for a little while longer, because what a time to be alive.
Speaker 4: That was when it was still kind of like, I guess we can make this at home. Uh oh, you're talking. She was just down. Yeah, yeah, we're talking. We're talking. Port of Yeah, we switched. It took week.
Speaker 2: It took us fifty minutes to get here, but we we got Are we parking?
Speaker 4: Are we parking? Walking around? Heather? I think we ran out. We're sitting right for a while. Okay, okay, so you're worth the charge. We're at the charge.
Speaker 2: So for those for those by the way of our listeners know what we're talking about. For the one person who's traveling in the car with their dad, let us ed and they don't know who this is.
Speaker 3: Let us hold his hand, hold his hand and ask your dad, and your dad knows.
Speaker 4: And your dad knows who Heather is.
Speaker 2: But Heather could gobble a penis unlike anyone has ever seen.
Speaker 3: And dude, let's get into like obviously there's some porno out there where, Like dudes are just face fucking and you're like, no, not for me, Who's whose box is this checking?
Speaker 4: No pun intended. Heather was like.
Speaker 5: Into it, having a good time.
Speaker 4: There was no like shame involved. By the way, didn't look painful.
Speaker 2: That's what is getting wrong now is it looks painful for the for the girl, and you're like, well, why why why.
Speaker 4: This when you have to talk to this girl afterwards? You aren't you dating this girl? Aren't you in love?
Speaker 2: That's what I assume is every porno stark adam thinking, aren't they in love? Aren't they married? Don't they have a fans?
Speaker 4: Are the real names? Aren't you love?
Speaker 6: I will say it goes a long way when they when they're kissing at the up top and you can tell they like each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like this. Like that they're kissing is absolutely disgust. They're like tongue your nose hole. But yeah, yeah, no, I'm with you there, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But this girl, Heather, she was a phenomenon and the whole generation of elder millennials know exactly who she.
Speaker 5: Is Heather, and you know, more power power to.
Speaker 3: Her, I think her and if she's trying to put all this behind her, we get it. But but but like this, if anything, we're not giving flowers.
Speaker 4: God, that'd be the worst. No flowers. It could be dead. No flowers.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 4: There's no way, there's no We would have heard, Adam would have been I would have been alerted. We would have heard.
Speaker 7: I have I have Google alerts. I think I would have. At the at the funeral, they're like, I'm so are did you see who's here?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that the manny our family? He's wearing a foot door? Does he know the family? Does he know the family?
Speaker 2: I think, by the way, the three of us would have been there and we would have lifted that casket so high.
Speaker 4: But I thank god she's not She's not dead. Adam makes a speech.
Speaker 3: He goes, my name is Adam, I loved.
Speaker 4: I'm playing acoustic guitar, Adam, I creep throat.
Speaker 2: I'm singing, Hey there, Deliah, Delilah, but I'm changing it to.
Speaker 4: Hey the heather. What's it like up there in heaven? Heaven You're a thousand miles away, but tonight you look so pretty? It's so crazy.
Speaker 6: Alcoholics are just like they did like hour long speeches.
Speaker 4: Each of them hadn't performed this song.
Speaker 3: She's napping, myster You know those movies where the family goes on vacation and then like something happens, and then like the kids, maybe the wife knew a little bit and that's why they hooked up in the first place, but the kids didn't know that dad used to be like a savage green beret or something like that, or a man with a certain amount of skills. Like I'm just imagining a situation where Heather's on a vacation, ship hits the fan, and kids find out that mom had a very specific set of skills.
Speaker 6: I think, Williamson, I think I could take Yes, I think I know how to take this this boat back.
Speaker 4: I know how to com this ship.
Speaker 3: And by the way, maybe they find out, maybe they don't one day, but there is this super power to do that they just may or may not ever know about, which is why.
Speaker 4: Good for her.
Speaker 2: Good for her, And I bet you didn't expect to be such an absolute legend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's getting I feel like it might just be a fun thing, can youhip?
Speaker 3: Do you think she is getting into heaven that like everyone could do what she does and she or do you think that the I think it was like, dude, this needs have to be documented for him. Yes, I think the Smithsonian. I think the second penis that she gobbled the first penis was in high school.
Speaker 2: Maybe that guy had never experienced gobbling the way she gobbled the second penis. The guy in college that has had his penis gobbled before, it wasn't gobbled in that same way.
Speaker 4: That guy goes, this is special, and you're special.
Speaker 3: Have a pipe, had a pipe, and so he might have been like, this has never happened been gobbled.
Speaker 4: Wait, and I'm gonna stop you right there. What's your name? Is Heather? Right? And what do you do?
Speaker 6: Where do you I? I think I.
Speaker 10: Need a broadband cable or we need an eat. I think we might I think we might have something here. I think we might have something.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, we talked. We we've been talking. We've been talking. God, I love talking with my boys. Netflix. You're welcome. You wanted it, you got it, you got it.
Speaker 3: We've been we've been talking. Hey, can I give a shout out? I know we're doing take backs and apologies. I want to give a shout out to everyone who watches the little tiny, itty bitty clips that we still put on YouTube, and I see you in the comments because sometimes it gets pushed to my feet and I go, what is everyone saying? They're not saying nice things? And and I stand with you. I wish we were still on YouTube in a certain way, and that is that the community. They to get in there and talk. There's no way to really do that on Netflix yet Netflix.
Speaker 11: And Netflix had that let's do it, let's figure this out that I feel like we have a comment section on the podcast flicks, yeah, because that was.
Speaker 4: Half the fun was people being like we miss Kyle. Uh. First whatever.
Speaker 2: A group of irishmen came up and they were like, t I I Nation and.
Speaker 4: I lost it, dude. I was like, that's the best.
Speaker 2: It was three Irish guys they listened to this is important. Uh, and then they said uh. One guy said fu Kyle, and then the other and then another guy said he misses Kyle so and the other guy.
Speaker 4: And you know what. And then then the rest of the night they just talked about that. I assume maybe they.
Speaker 2: Maybe they wanted to go online and enter a fan community like our old YouTube age.
Speaker 4: So guys, I see you, don't these guys don't care. I see you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you. I encourage you to just get Netflix. There's other cool stuff on there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm also just like, I think they have shows and movies for me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dude, just get Netflix because there's a ton of cool shit on NETFL.
Speaker 6: I think I think they have football now, wow, what night?
Speaker 4: A lot of cool stuff? What night? Maybe Monday? Yeah, there's no way to tell. But there's literally no way to tell, no way for someone to take us.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know if they have on Netflix expanding the live sports programming through it's extended four year partnership with the NFL. So you're that five game annual live broadcast late so five games including international week one opener in Australia, Thanksgiving Eve matchup. That's sick Christmas Day games.
Speaker 4: I'm loving it.
Speaker 2: But in a week eighteen finale and the global streaming rights for the NFL Honors do it a lot?
Speaker 4: Do you guys watching Hard Knocks?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Who what team? Who's on the Hard Knocks? Seahawks, the chance rush off of win. Yeah, that show is that.
Speaker 3: It's all time one of my all time favorite shows, even when it's boring.
Speaker 4: I just love behind the scenes of these guys. Football players are just a different breed.
Speaker 2: I wish they did basketball players just because I like basketball a little more, have a basketball head.
Speaker 6: But it's just it's so individual though, like football like forces you to be like a brother team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's probably right, I think. I think though I know that there are what if it's like three podcasters? Is that also like a deeper than not good enough for you? There shouldn't be a show about we are we are? We are a football team. What position are you? Blake tight end? You're one tight end? Uh, I'm a quarterback, but not you know you're the quarterback. Motherfucker. Get out of here, all right, okay, I'll take that back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I would like to shout out. I also don't think I'm the quarterback.
Speaker 2: I would say maybe Isabi Drs or Kyle is the quarterback.
Speaker 4: Was a quarterback. Now we're just around. We don't know what's happening. Yeah no, no, we're just sucking.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I'm just like a probably a pretty sick running backs or wide receiver maybe ktch a ball like that wide way you get the white bart right. I would like to shout out my buddy Nathan in the band Waves, and he sent me a care package. He has a cannabis company called Wavy and this these are all individual, These are all individual.
Speaker 4: Did they mail that?
Speaker 3: I mean, somebody tried to mail me something when I was gone, and they were like, it's you have to sign for it. It might be alcohol or something and I was not there.
Speaker 2: Ring style, no, this this, No, we didn't have to sign for it.
Speaker 4: But science. And then this is individual. Uh little vapes, little very very cute, perfect for your kid. They look like perfect perfect. It looks like a fucking eraser from elementary school. Oh yeah, yeah, but remember I take this away from from the children. But I say that in all honestly.
Speaker 2: You know, I used to I used to not be into this, but sometimes you just want one hit. You don't want to do a whole thing. It's pretty exclusively smoke joints. But that's a hole to do.
Speaker 4: Next thing, you know, you're falling off a boat the Greeks. That's that's blake for sure. Take me shout out to Wavy.
Speaker 2: Go to Wavy w a v V Yodavy.
Speaker 5: Supplies waveysupply dot com.
Speaker 2: It does say wave supply all right, Well that seems like it's another episode.
Speaker 4: This is the way, This is the way. Peter Peter, mhmm.