Speaker 1: What an insane week in America. Welcome it is Verdict with Ted Cruz Weekend Review, Ben Ferguson with you and did we have some intense stories that need to make sure they see the light of day. First up, border agents are now saying we are so overrun at the southern border that we may have let some terrorists in. We'll break down that story for you. Also, where's the accountability after the assassination attempt on Donald Trump? Not a single agent attached to the Trump rally has been fired so far, So what's behind this well cover up? We'll dive into those details. And finally, Jordanian immigrants, yes, illegal immigrants who tried to get into Quantico have been set free on bail. What's behind this decision. We're going to break it all down for you. It's the weekend review and it starts right now. There's also the terrorism aspect of this. The New York Post is now reporting that three Palestinian terror suspects were caught after crossing the border illegally, as overwhelmed agents warn quote, I probably let terrorists in. So the people that their job is to try to protect us are saying we're so overrun with illegal immigrants. The reality is, yes, we are probably letting terrorists into this country.
Speaker 2: Well, and this is a story that broke this weekend that you didn't learn about on CNN. You didn't learn about it on ABC, CBSNBC. It was the New York Post that broke the story. And let me read you from the story, because this is gonna you want to talk about the dangers we're facing. Here's what the New York Post reported, quote. Border agents detained three Palestinian migrants who illegally crossed the southern border after they were found to have possible ties to terrorist organizations earlier this month. According to sources, one of the migrants had quote salacious photos on their phone, including a picture of a masked man holding an AK forty seven rifle. Federal law enforcement sources say. And by the way, it shows the picture of the masked man, the man is wearing basically a ski mask and holding an AK forty seven. Looks like a very scary terrorist. That's what he's got on his phone. Going back to the article, quote, In addition to the three Palestinians, federal authorities caught one migrant from Turkey who was also suspected of having ties to terror groups. The migrants were among groups of dozens of migrants who turned themselves into border agents at the San Diego sector set sources. An investigation into the migrants is ongoing. The article continues, it's the latest example of potential security threats entering the US via the southern border, especially at San Diego. Overwhelmed border patrol agents tell the posts that they do not have the tools to fully vet the migrants who are coming in from all over the world, particularly into the San Diego area. Mostly they're only able to use US terror watch lists and other American resources to help determine which migrants could be a terror threat. Border agents do not have access to terror criminal databases for other countries. And here's a quote from a border agent, knowing who these guys are. We have like no access to anything international, Like we really don't. And it kind of sucks. And the agent continues to go on, quote, I wanted to get into border patrol and protect from terrorists. And it's like, well, I probably let terrorists in the country. That's what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are doing.
Speaker 1: And yet if you listen to Kamala Harris, here's what she has to say about these issues.
Speaker 3: Irresponsible. It's a height of irresponsibility for the commander in chief to suggest that we have to build a wall across our southern border because there are terrorists who are trying to invade the country. It couldn't be farther from the truth.
Speaker 1: That's how either ignorant or how much of a pathological liar Kamwa Harris is when she was attacking Donald Trump for wanting to build the wall, because he said then terres were coming across the southern border, and the media went nuts, said no, they're not, and it sure enough became true. You could fact check it. He was telling the truth. And she calls it dangerous to even mention the idea. And now it's happening under the Bidenharris watch on a regular basis.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know who has made clear that Kamala was lying when she said that, actually the border patrol. The same New York Post article continues. However, border agents in the San Diego sector were warned to be on the lookout for individuals tied to Palestinian terror groups after the October seventh Amaas terror attack on Israel. And here's the quote from the Border Patrol quote San Diego Field Office. Until Leigens unit assesses that individuals inspired by are reacting to the current Israel Hamas conflict may attempt to travel too or from the area of hostilities in the Middle East via circuitous transit across the Southwest border. Foreign fighters motivated by ideology or mercenary soldiers of fortune may attempt to obfuscate travel two or from the US to or from countries in the Middle East through Mexico. And then it in particular adds the insignia. It lists the insignia of Hamas of Hesbola and Palestinian Islamic Jihads, so Kabala. Harris is claiming that's not happening, and yet the Border Patrol is very explicit that's exactly what's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is another national security issue, and this is going to be one I think has to come up in the presidential debates. It's not just the people that are coming across committing crimes. It is the real threat to terrorism, to the point where the people working under you are now saying the reality is we're so overrun. I mean, you go back and quote what you just said in the article. The people that are supposed to be doing the job to keep us safeer saying, yes, we are failing because we cannot do our jobs.
Speaker 2: Well. And when you have an administration that has decided partisan politics matters more than protecting children from sexual predators, protecting Americans from murderers, and protecting families all across this country from terrorists seeking to attack and threaten our lives, the result is that everyone is less safe.
Speaker 1: Senat, I got a final question. I got to ask you because this has been a story that has kind of made its way around among social media circles with conservatives but still not getting traction and it should. And that is how insane Google has become. Even when you're trying to google something about Donald Trump's assassination empt on him and they want to suppress it. I don't understand how this is a win for them, but sure enough they're doing it.
Speaker 2: Listen, big tech has been malevolent in this country and there is no worst actor than Google. Google is and I do not mean that this is not hyperbole. Google is an enemy of democracy, It is an enemy of truth, and Google has decided it is an enemy of reality. If you type in on Sunday evening, attempted assassination of tr Now, as you're typing that in, let me tell you what the autocomplete results are for. That first one that comes up is attempted assassination of Truman, because clearly that's what people are searching for. The next one that comes up is most attempted assassination. The next one that comes up is list of attempted assassinations. The next one that comes up is famous attempted assassinations. The next one that comes up is failed assassination attempts in history. The next one is attempted assassination of President Truman. The next one is attempted assassination of Harry Truman. The next one is attempted assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and the next one is attempted assassination Afford. So look what happened in Butler, Pennsylvania, according to Google, did not occur. Here's what I tweeted on Sunday. I said, this is insane. Google is engaged in active election interference. They are gaslighting the American people and trying to erase the attempted assassination of Trump. And by the way, to be clear, it's not just Google Chat GPT. If you type into chat GPT, was Trump almost assassinated? Do you know what it responds with? What quote? There is no verified information or evidence that Donald Trump was almost assassinated during his presidency or afterwards. There have been various threats and security incidents, but none have involved a serious attempt on his life that would qualify as an assassination attempt. Now, that is utter and complete garbage. That is a lie. And by the way, Fire Chief Corey Comparatory, who was murdered when the assassin shot him after hitting Donald Trump in the ear and coming within a half inch of murdering Donald Trump, that's directly the contrary. And yet big tech is literally George Orwell would roll over in his grave at the willingness, the eagerness, the shamefulness of big tech to try to erase And we're not talking ancient history. We're talking history in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the last couple of weeks. And yet this is exactly how you say, hey, don't believe you're lying. Eyes Three different stories today, all going back to that same consistent scenario with the less where it's Hey, if we don't admit that it actually happened, if we just don't believe what really happened and we don't report on that way, somehow we can influence some people to believe that it really didn't happen. And we've seen this on social media, people like, oh, I think he faked it. Oh I don't think it was real. I mean, even the questions in Congress with like, oh, well, we're not even sure a bullet actually hit Trump and the FBI to come back out and clarify those remarks. It's it is total insanity right now in this country and even in Washington. I mean, the FBI director, well, we're not sure if it was shrapnel or maybe it hit something. And then they're like, okay, just kidding, We've got that wrong. Yes, it was actually a bullet.
Speaker 2: The stakes have never been higher than they are right now.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: If you want to hear the rest of this conversation, you can go back and listen to the full podcast from earlier this week. Now onto story number two. Now, according to the acting Secret Service Director, he admitted to you guys yesterday that no agent assigned to the Trump July thirteenth Rally has been fired. And in fact there's only the secret the head of the Secrets Erce that was forced to resign after a horrible display on Capitol Hill. But it doesn't seem like there's been any other accountability. And that's sad, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's infuriating. So, as best I can tell, in almost four years of Joe Biden Kamala Harris being in the White House, not a single person has been fired from any job whatsoever. You have the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal. It was an absolute debacle that was embarrassing, It undermined the US military. It led to the deaths of thirteen servicemen and women. Nobody was fired, There was no accountability. You have here the first shooting of a president, presidential candidate, a former president since nineteen eighty one, since Ronald Reagan. Nobody was fired. Like in any sane world, the director of the Secret Service would have resigned that day. In any sane world, the president would have fired the Director of the Secrets. But there's no accountability. Now you now have the acting director. And one question you asked me at the beginning of this pot should the acting director be fired, and I'm going to say, I don't know. I think the proof is in the pudding. So on one level, the acting director, whom I don't know personally, but he's been a longtime career Secret Service agent and officer. His answers demonstrated massively more candor than the old director. The old director was hand picked by Joe Biden and Joe Biden I believe the old director was there. She used to be on Joe Biden's Secret Service detail when he was vice president. I think they handpicked her because they wanted the Secret Service to cover up Joe Biden's massive mental decline, and so they put her in that place as a political decision to protect his political vulnerabilities. That's what I believe. But she was and we talked about this in a prior podcast. When she did on All Senators briefing, she stonewalled she would not answer any questions. She said they did everything perfectly except for the fact that the president was shot and by the way, to be clear, had the bullet been a half inch to the left, Donald Trump would be dead today. She described this as a success for the Secret Service. It's not a success. It is I think God's providence. I believe God turned Trump's head, but we came within a half inch of the history of the world being changed that day. So compared to the former director, the acting director is at least admitting they screwed it up, they did something wrong. He has some modicum of candor. Here's my answer in terms of whether he should be fired. How does he answer the questions for the record that I and other senators ask him. Believe the Secret Service needs radical transparency. Among the questions I'm asking also is how many threats are directed right now in the last year against Donald Trump, how many threats are directed against Joe Biden? How many threat threats are directed against the First Lady? And I'd be clear, all three need to be protected. I'm not saying that Joe or Joe Biden should not be protected. But one of the public press reports is on the day of the Butler rally, they pulled members of Trump's security detail and put them on the First Lady's detail. Now I don't know this, but Secret Service does. But I'm going to venture a guess that the number of threats against Trump versus against the First Lady, it is at least one hundred x, and it wouldn't surprise me if it is a thousand X that I think Donald Trump is the most threatened person on the face of the planet. And if it is the case, it is all the more indefensible that the Secret Service political leadership would not provide sufficient agents to keep him safe. And I'm asking them how many threats against Trump? How many threats against Joe Biden? How many threats against Joe Biden. Will see if they answer that, you know, based on the testimony, I'm skeptical that they will.
Speaker 1: Senator. Finally, I want to move to some of this breaking news, and it is an important moment that's happening in the Middle East right now. Israel is doing everything they can to protect their people, and they're also having success at taking out terrorists and terrorist leaders that have been orchestrating many of these attacks on Israel, including taking out someone in Iran in Tehran.
Speaker 2: Well, that's exactly right, and they're two huge stories in terms of the war in Israel, the war against Amas and against HESBLA one story that broke late this afternoon and evening is a story that says IDF kills Hesbel, a commander behind brutal attack on children's soccer field, and this is a Fox News story that's being reported everywhere. Fuad Shukar, whose death is unconfirmed by HESBELA, was wanted by US government connection to the nineteen ninety nineteen eighty three Marine Barracks bombing in Beirut, and IDF forces on Tuesday announced the death of Fuad Shukar, the hesbela commander who was behind the drone strike that killed twelve children and teens over the weekend. So over the weekend we saw hesbel a fire rocket in northern Israel. It hit a soccer field and twelve Israeli children were murdered. Continuing back from the Fox News story, Shukar, who was also known as haj Mohsen, joined HESBEL in nineteen eighty five. He was also sought by the US government over his connection to the nineteen eighty three suicide bombing of the Marine Coarberics in Beirut that killed two hundred and forty one US service members. Shukar served as a senior advisor to HESBEL leader Hassan Nosrala at the time of his death in an IDF strike on Tuesday in southern Bey route. The IDF confirmed the news in a press release announcing that its fighter jets eliminated hesbela terrorist organization's most senior military commanders Shukar in Lebanon's capital city. Now understand, this is a murderer responsible for murdering two hundred and forty one US service members. This is a reason to celebrate. Listen, the enemies of Israel are the enemies of America, the enemies of Jews. Those who want to kill Jews want to kill Christians. Hamas and Hesbela they hate Israel, but they hate America too. And this is an example where Israel fighting the war, fighting the war against Hamas and hesbal at the same time is defeating someone who has murdered hundreds of Americans. That is an enormous victory for this country. And then let me say secondly, so you and I are recording this podcast, it is eleven forty PM. At eleven forty pm, this news has just broken. So listen. Any time you're dealing with matters of life and death and war in peace, the news can move. So what we're recording right now, it may be different by six am tomorrow, but at eleven forty PM, let me read the AP story. Iran says Hamas leader Ismaeil Haniya was assassinated in Tehran, and let me just read the AP story. Hamas leader Ismail Haniya was assassinated in Tehran. Iran's peramilitary Revolutionary Guards said early Wednesday. No one immediately claimed responsibility for the assassination, but suspicion immediately fell on Israel No Dah, which is vowed to kill Haniya and other leaders of Hamas over the group's October seventh attack on Israel that killed one thy two hundred people and saw some two hundred and fifty others taken hostage. Haniya was in Tehran to attend Iran President Masud Pezeshkians swearing in on Tuesday. Iran gave no details on how Haniya was killed, and the guards said the attack was under investigation. Analysts on Iranian state television immediately began blaming Israel for the attack. Israel did not immediately comment, but it often doesn't when it comes to assassinations carried out by their Massad intelligence agency to come up within twenty four hours with number one killing the top military commander of Hesbelah responsible for murdering twelve Israeli children in northern Israel with a rocket attack and also responsible for two hundred and forty one American servicemen and women being killed in Beirut in nineteen eighty three. That's a big damn deal. And then this taking out the top leadership of AMAS. It's a big, big victory for Israel and a big, big victory for America.
Speaker 1: As before, if you want to hear the rest of this conversation on this topic, you can go back and dow the podcast from earlier this week to hear the entire thing. I want to get back to the big story number three of the week you may have missed. Then we get this new shocking report that the illegal Jordanian migrants who tried to breach Quantico base were allowed to walk free after posting bail. This is a national security risk at a high level, and they're like, oh, you're illegal, Oh you came in. Oh you're from a part of the world where there's a lot of terrorists. Yeah, we're going to let you walk free. How the hell does this happen?
Speaker 2: Well, And this is something we covered on the podcast when it happened that two Jordanian illegal immigrants were arrested on May third for trespassing on to the military installation, onto the Quantico Marine Corps base, and they were handed over to ICE officers because they were illegal aliens. One of them was Hassan Yusuf Hamdan, who's thirty two, and the other was Mohammed Kair Dabus who's twenty eight, and they were just released on bail. Hamdan's bail was set at fifteen thousand dollars, Dabus's bail was set at ten thousand dollars, and they were released and let go and we'll see if we ever see them again. But understand Quantico, so it's home to the FBI Academy, it's home to the FBI Laboratory, it's home to a Defense Intelligence Agency facility. In its home to several Marine Corps commands, including the unit that flies the Marine I presidential helicopter. So we don't know why they were trying to get onto the Quantico base, but there are a lot of things there that are serious national security priorities or law enforcement priorities, and to have illegal immigrants from the Middle East trying to get on there, as one federal law enforcement source told the New York Post quote big time intel failure, security failure. If it wasn't an act of terrorism, why aren't the government officials releasing the details of this? What was the intent? And of course Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are not answering that question that they don't believe apparently that they owe the American people an answer to that question.
Speaker 1: And let's remind the American people of something we played here. These types of of breaches are happening on a shocking regular basis. And this was the warning that happened on Fox News from a man wearing a uniform saying back in May, Yeah, this is happening a lot more than anyone realizes.
Speaker 4: Military base is getting penetrated by foreign nationals. Its happening more and more. This is something we see probably two or three times a week where we're stopping these folks at the gate with a week a week at least, And this is just Navy alone, where we're seeing folks try to come in, and usually the cover story is and I'm a student, you know, I'm here, I'm an enthusiast, I want to see the ships. That type of thing. We have to turn them around and typically we get NCIS involved with those and we get biometrics when possible. But yes, there's been an up taking out.
Speaker 2: Did they have passports?
Speaker 4: They have a lot of times they have passports, they have papers, Yes, but they're in no way, shape or form authorized to be on our base. And it's really hard for us to tell the underlying motive for these type of cases.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's that's stunning.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: It's got to be a concern.
Speaker 4: This is Russian, Chinese, this comes from all all these different nations. We're seeing an uptick in it.
Speaker 2: In addition to that, there's been some reporting on this. Over the last six months.
Speaker 1: You're getting two or three drones flying over military bases in America per week.
Speaker 4: That is no question happened.
Speaker 2: How do you overcome that?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, we are improving our capabilities to detect that, to defend against that, to make sure that our folks are trained to actually counter that. I do this under my authorities from a US and Northern Command as the component commander for that, and so I have great reporting on it and generally in general, we believe it's mostly just folks with drones that are buying commercially from Amazon or whatever the case may be. But it's hard to differentiate between that and a nation state trying to shore ESPN on.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're acting like this is just normal in the United States of America now, like, oh, yeah, we got people coming into bases. We got these terrorsts coming across the southern border on a regular basis on the Terraces watch list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said, He says, many of these are Chinese and Russians. Look, these are organized incursions, organized incursions targeting our military bases. And and in the in the case of these two Jordanians, what happened. So they lied to the guards at Quantico. They claimed that they worked for an Amazon subcent contractor and they were there to make a delivery. And and the officers determined that they were full of crap, that that was not true. And the men who were in a box truck ignored the instruction of the guards and tried to drive directly onto the base before they were stopped by anti vehicle barriers. And and so look, this is deeply concerning behavior, and and and the fact that and both of them were here illegally. Hamdan entered the US illegally uh at San Diego. He came across the southern border in April, but you know what happened. They released him quote due to lack of detention space. Dubouse was also in the US illegally because the overstate is student visa, and so both of them, for whatever reason, for whatever motive, they decided they were going to try to breach Quantico. They were issued citations for trespassing and told to appear in federal court in Alexandria, and a magistrate judge signed off on their release on the condition that they continue to appear at future court dates and they must also refrain from trespassing on any government property, including the Quantico facility. Like this is truly absurd, and as I said at the outset, this week is a very good week if you're a terrorist. This week is a very good week. If you want to threaten the national security of this it's a terrible week if you actually care about keeping Americans safe.
Speaker 1: As always, thank you for listening to Verdict with Sentater Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you don't forget to deal with my podcast and you can listen to my podcasts every other day. You're not listening to Verdict or each day when you listen to Verdict. Afterwards, I'd love to have you as a listener to again the Ben Ferguson podcasts and we will see you back here on Monday morning.