Speaker 1: Hello everybody. Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. I'm Ryan Warmley, joined on this Friday by Derek Brown and Pat fitz Morris. Fellas. We are here. We are into Week sixteen. Fits. We just talked a little bit about this on the Thursday show with Ericson, So, Deebro, I will ask you, how are you set up here for the semi finals of the Fantasy Playoffs?
Speaker 2: Doing Good had a few teams and buys, so now I gotta, you know, put them back together considering all the injuries and all the news and all the stuff we're gonna deal with and we're talking about for Week sixteen. But overall, I just want to get one team into a championship title game. That's all I want, boys.
Speaker 1: That's all I want. I was just saying to Ericson that to me, like week sixteen is almost the like more pressure filled week is the semifinals, because once you get to the title game, it's just one game and anything can happen. You're in the money, a sense of accomplishment exactly. But this is the one where it's like I'm actually alive in a handful of leagues. I have a couple of opportunities here to advance, and I feel so nervous about like just getting knocked out in every league. I just I can feel the other shoe dropping.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about you still being alive in the scott fish Bowl down to the final? What two fifty and yeah worm is representing fantasy pros? You know about fish Bowl semi finals.
Speaker 1: I am alive in the final two fifty. As you mentioned, it's been the last couple of rounds have been chopping off half at a time. This is the week where it goes from two fifty to fifty, so there's I need to be in the top twenty percent here to advance. I think I'm starting off somewhere around the middle of the pack, maybe a little behind middle of the pack in terms of you know, in the scott fish Ball you go in with a certain amount of your average from previous weeks, So I'm sorry, a little behind the eight ball, but still very within range.
Speaker 3: You have Chase Brown. It's just funny.
Speaker 1: I've been Jumior Gibbs now with no David mccovery, which I'm not celebrating. Looks looks pretty nice as well, so we'll see. I'm not you know, counting any chickens here. But this is the furthest I've ever been in Scott Fishball, and I'm happy to be the last Fantasy pros representative standing to to try and support the company and to be able to brag to you guys that I got farther than you did.
Speaker 2: So that was Oh, that's already happened. Yeah, my team fast.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's one of those tournaments where like, if you start off slow, it's very easy to kind of fall off of paying attention. But if you have a good team, it's it's definitely fun to participate. I really appreciate Scott, you know, putting that together every year. Obviously, this is our Friday show. Just to let everybody know, we are taping this on Thursday. There's some travel going on obviously ahead of the holidays. I anybody can tell you know, with my background, I am not in my usual spot. I'm visiting a friend in North Carolina, so you know, thank you to him for hosting me. But we are taping this a day early because of the travel. So if there is any kind of development in terms of injuries or practice supports or anything, we are taping this Thursday, not Friday. So that is that is why, and that's also why we're not talking about the Thursday night football game. As a reminder, all of our weekly consensus rankings and tiers can be found at fantasypros dot com slash ranking. And also, if you're juggling multiple Fantasy football teams and feeling overwhelmed as we were into the playoffs, Fantasy Pros can help you simplify things. With Fantasy Pros Multi League Assistant, you can see the latest news, notes, and rankings for every single player across all your teams. It's all on one spot, making your path to victory clearer and easier. Dive in and let us help you dominate all your leagues with the Multi League Assistant at fantasypros dot com, slash my playbook or on the Fantasy Football My Playbook app. Also, I think I misspoke on the link for our consensus rankings. It's fantasypros dot com slash rankings, not rank ging. Just want to make sure everybody has that right. All right, guys, We've got some Saturday games this week and interesting doubleheader. Maybe not as exciting of a double header as we might have anticipated when the schedule was released in May, but still an interesting one with some big name teams here. Texans at Chiefs is the first one, so again, we don't know one hundred percent about kind of injury status stuff. Patrick Mahomes as of now, has practiced in full recently, so certainly looking like he's going to play, but to some degree nursing that ankle injury. So, deebro, how are you approaching the Chiefs players in fantasy with this Mahomes injury degree of gray area?
Speaker 2: I don't want to play anybody outside of Travis Kelcey from this offense. The Texans defense has been really good. We've gotten middling, if not up and down performances from DeAndre Hopkins and Xavier Worthy. Yeah, I mean, I just I don't have a lot of faith in the Kansas City Chiefs and Isaiah Pacheco hasn't looked like Pachecko since he's come back. His stat lines have honestly looked closer to what we got out of Nick Chubb before he was lost for the season. So I'm just tempering expectations and I won't be surprised if Houston wins this game.
Speaker 1: Would you say that your disinterest in playing Chiefs players. Is it in any way a result of kind of the question mark about Homes and how fully healthy is or is it just like the offensive general you just want to get away from just.
Speaker 2: The offense in general. I mean you could tell me Patrick Mahomes is fully healthy. I mean that's kind of how I'm approaching it because he's practicing in full. So if he's going to be limited, I don't know if it's going to be enough to where it's really changed how the Chiefs are going to attack the Pixons.
Speaker 1: Fitz, what do you think? How are you approaching the Chiefs offense in general? And I'm actually it's a good defense too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think for the most part avoiding them. And by the way, Worm we talked about this a little with Ericson on the Starts to Show yesterday how this was one of the games that when the schedule came out you were like, oh man, that's gonna be awesome Week sixteen Saturday game. I think this looks this is shaping up like a really boring rock fight of a game. And like, I have Mahomes ranked quarterback eighteen and I'm worried that might be too high. Offensive line is an issue. I think it would be reckless for the Chiefs to let him throw it more than like thirty times in this game. I have Xavier Worthy Indandre Hopkins ranked adjacent to each other a wide receiver forty two and forty three, and often to drop both of those guys more. If we get word that Hollywood Brown is going to play, for sure, he's been practicing in full this week, which would further complicate the target outlook for the Chiefs. Deebro said he played Travis Kelcey like I'm not even excited about playing Kelsey. Over the last five weeks, Travis Kelcey is tight end twenty in a half point PPR Fantasy points per game. And I mean, maybe the Mahomes injury helps Isaiah Pacheco since the Chiefs probably aren't gonna let Mahomes sling it around like crazy. But the Houston run defense is good. Pachecko's been sharing work with Kareem Hunt. The Casey offensive line hasn't been playing well. It's just yeah, man, I don't like this. Like another thing about the passing, and the Texans are second in sacks and tenth in pressure rates, so like they're really gonna let Mahomes sling it around against this defense, Like I don't think so. So Yeah, man, I'm like weird to say it, but I don't want to start any Chiefs this week.
Speaker 1: It is weird to say, but that's what the consensus appears to be, fading the Chiefs in this one. The other Saturday game is Steelers Ravens. This game is in Baltimore. We've talked about it before. Lamar Jackson historically has struggled more against Pittsburgh really than any other team. We talked a little bit in the Starts at Show Fits about how prior to that Eagles game, you know, the Steelers were the last three matchups that Lamar didn't score twenty points were all against the Steelers. So this is just not a matchup he has ever done well with, really in his whole career. Are we lowering our expectations for the whole Baltimore offense for fantasy this week? Just given I mean, it doesn't matter that they're at home, just the fact that they are facing Pittsburgh fits.
Speaker 3: A little bit. Yeah, I mean my initial instinct was drank Lamar quarterback two, and I have since dropped him to quarterback four After looking at the track record, which is seven career games against the Steelers, five touchdown passes, eight interceptions, zero touchdown runs, and one hundred and fifty three point nine passing yards per game. That's pretty ugly. And like, I know, the personnel is not the same as the personnel from this Steelers Lamar was playing against in twenty twenty, but Mike Tomlin is the common thread here, so like Mike Tomlin kind of knows how to defend Lamar Jackson. Lamar could still absolutely smash this week though, because he is great and this offense is great. So like I'm still playing him. I'm starting him in the Super Flex League, and I feel fine about it. Like I'm still starting Derrick Henry. I think Derek Zay Flowers is probably still inside the start sit cutline for most people. I've got him wide receiver twenty three like, and I've still got Mark Andrews inside the top ten at tight ends. So for the most part, I think you're still playing the principles in this offense, even though the matchup is not ideal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, de bro, what are you doing this? I mean, Derrick Henry, you know obviously hasn't had the same historical issues against the Steelers that Lamar has. But in the game that they played, you know, earlier this season, Derek Henry thirteen carries sixty five yards, so that's five yards of carry, did have a touchdown. Not his heaviest volume day, but still, you know, certainly a playable guy for fantasy and not somebody that you're getting away from, you know, in this matchup, given what he's done for you you know, and looking at that box where also know Isaiah likely led the team in receiving four catches seventy five yards. You know, Lamar last year had a very good game against the Steelers where there was like seven drops and that really hurt him. So we have seen him actually have a good game before, even if the production didn't end up being there because the receiver has let him down. But that is kind of the exception, not the rule, given what he's done against Pittsburgh so far. So what's your approach to this offense in this matchup?
Speaker 2: I mean really just same what Fitzi said. It comes down to, you're still starting all these players, like, you're not benching Lamar, You're not benching Derrick Henry. I know Lamar's track record has not been good, and I remember us talking about this game last time and I was like, oh, the Ravens we fine and stuff, and then we saw Lamar come out and struggle a little bit. I think what we've seen from the Pittsburgh defense over the last few weeks too, is their secondary is struggling a little bit, so that might bump up Lamar a little bit, like I do have at QB four right now, but I'm a little bit probably. I'm pretty much in concert with fits on Zay Flowers. I think I've met wide receiver twenty one. But I do want to highlight the fact that over the last few weeks, since Week ten, Pittsburgh is allowing the third most receiving yards per game and the second highest PPR points per target two perimeter wide receivers. They didn't shadow za Flowers before. I don't think they shadow him again. I think the biggest thing what could hurt Lamar in this is Bateman popping up with the foot injury in the middle of the middle of the week. I midweek injuries always get me, man Like, I don't know if Bateman plays, And I wrote it up in the primer like that as recording of this and people are listening to this. Maybe he's been He's fine, he's practiced the rest of the week. Maybe not. But that's the one thing where it's like, Okay, this would be a good spot. Okay, we could maybe use some of Deyancey Johnson in this game if Bateman doesn't play. But he's not going to play, so really it comes down to we could see a heaping dose as a Flowers. So I want to make sure that I'm I'm with consensus or maybe you take above consensus with Zay Flowers this week.
Speaker 1: I don't think we've mentioned kicking on this show all year. I just have to play out Chris Chris Boswell. I no, it's not even a Justin Tucker think Chris.
Speaker 2: Boswa it was a Justin Tucker thing we're going with.
Speaker 1: But Bossol had six field goals in the first matchup with these guys. Obviously they've Sealers only scored eighteen points. All of them were on Boswell field goals, and three of them were from fifty or more yards.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: He's ranked kicker fourteen this week in ECR. That seems that is that too high too lower? Just right? Deep bro?
Speaker 2: Oh good lord, you're talking. Tells me a kicker e c R question?
Speaker 3: What's what's the ECR on the boss?
Speaker 1: Uh? Last I let to his kicker? Fourteen?
Speaker 3: Oh that's exactly where I have him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll go with consensus with a question, can I make one point?
Speaker 1: He's actually he's actually moved, he's actually up to kick her nine now, so that has changed, So you're you're below consensus. Fits.
Speaker 3: Let me spend twenty seconds talking about kicker, which is twenty more than we've talked about all year. The one underrated thing about like judging kickers, like the most underrated thing. It's not quality of the kicker. It's not quality of the offense. It's the head coach and his How much does the head coach value three points? Do not? Even though Jake Bates has been kicking, well, it's only because the Lions offense has been rolling. Dan Campbell will go for it recklessly on fourth down. You don't want to kick or tie to Dan Campbell. You don't want to kick or tied to Matt Lafleur. You do want to kick or tied to Mike Tomlin because Mike Tomlin appreciates the value of three points, and like, I know a lot of people are all hyper aggressive on Twitter and like go for it no matter what, but like, sometimes going for it isn't the right move, and like it's good to have some of these guys who are prudent and like, yeah, I'll bank three points.
Speaker 1: And yet you have boswell below consensus.
Speaker 3: I know, well, I mean with no pickings. Man, Like, I'm not excited about this offense.
Speaker 2: Same, I don't want to start any Steelers outside of Pat Friarmy this week, Like I think they're going to struggle to move the ball.
Speaker 1: I apologize to everyone for even bringing up kickers in our Fantasy Semi Finals.
Speaker 3: Episode up about kickers, what are you doing well?
Speaker 1: Speaking of getting fits wound up, let's go to the Sunday Slate Giants Falcons. As you have mentioned, the Falcons are like a month maybe even two months overdue of making this quarterback switch, which I know you were not pleased it took so long, but we finally have a new quarterback in Atlanta. It's Michael Pennock Junior stepping in for Kirk Cousins. Nice matchup against the Giants, An exploitable defense that just gave up five passing touchdowns to Lamar Jackson last week. Obviously, Penis is not currently Lamar Jackson, but it's a defense that you know, when you have a team that's this bad and the season is clearly over for the Giant, it's very easy to imagine them kind of giving up. So what are we doing with Atlanta's offense in general? You can focus debro on Drake London, who I know is your guy. You can hit on Darnel Mooney, Kyle Pitts Bijon or Michael Penix Junior himself if you want to consider starting hand. But what is your kind of main takeaway and reaction to the quarterback switch and how it impacts this offense or fantasy?
Speaker 2: I think people, at least what I've kind of heard out on the social media streets is people are like, oh, maybe we should lower Drake London and Darnell Mooney because of the quarterback switch, and we don't know we're gonna get out of Michael PENNOCKX Junior. I'm approaching this the opposite way. I'm raising Drake London and I'm raising Darnall Mooney because I think this can inject some energy and hope and life into this passing attack, and holy crap, maybe we get a target past fifteen yards down the freaking field and this is a really good spot for Pennick Junior to come in and just light them up. Like, the big thing about this is I don't know the variability with this offense. If you were to tell me the beginning season of this and this happened week five, week six, and Atlanta was still humming along with high pace and passing rate, then I'd say, okay, well they're gonna let Penis throw it around the yard like. But what we've seen out of this offense the last few weeks is they've turtled trying to hide Kirk Cousins. I don't know if they give Pinnicks enough passing attempts to really have a ceiling outcome in this game. But we know he is going to chuck the fricking ball down the field and that is going to allow for some big plays out of this passing attack, which we have not seen in the last few weeks. So right now, like I've got Drake London ranked as wide receiver thirteen, and I don't know where consensus is on him, but I want to be above consensus because again I think that you're looking at Drake London and Darnell Mooney, and this is coming from somebody who in our content league. I started Drake London and I lost lost to Friend of the Show for colleague here, John, I lost to him by less than two points. Because of what the Falcons did last week with Drake London, I think we can get ceiling performances out of these guys because we're going to actually see deep targets and juice in the passing game.
Speaker 1: This week, I lost in that constantly because I faced Bogman who had DeVante Adams have his best names lord, So that was fun for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, Fitz, we talked a bit on the Thursday show about Penix and your approach was to not really move the skilled players and your rankings at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You guys know how I feel about Kirk Cousins. Uh, not a fan and think he's been overrated for the entirety of his career.
Speaker 2: That said, shout out to you for the prediction too, FITZI it.
Speaker 3: Was wrong though I said it was going to happen, and he was going to be benched by the end of October.
Speaker 2: Debro, so I was he should have been. Should have I mean, you're not wrong, and that he should have been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I figured eventually he would get benched on the merits. So even though my got instinct was to do what Debro did and move up the Atlanta pass catchers, we should probably acknowledge that the NFL debuts of most professional quarterbacks, even the good ones, aren't normally that pretty. For instance, Tom Brady's first career start thirteen for twenty three for one hundred and sixty eight yards, no touchdowns, no interceptions. Aaron Rodgers first career start eighteen of twenty two, one hundred and seventy eight yards, one touchdown, no interceptions. Josh Allen sixteen of thirty three for two forty five, one td two interceptions. Joe Burrow twenty three of thirty six for one ninety three, no touchdowns, one interception. Those are great quarterbacks and they had pretty lousy debuts. Quarterbacking in the NFL is hard man. And you know, like Drake London is still the only Atlanta pass catcher I would feel okay about starting with Michael Pennox in his first exposure to NFL defenses.
Speaker 2: The great equalizer with that, FITZI is he gets to play the damn Giants.
Speaker 3: It helps, it helps, man, It's still it's still harder than playing Arizona State, you know.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, I agree, And I'll just one last thing I'll highlight here in the East feel good about pinicks. The Giants have been a bottom three to bottom five team at defending deep passing the entire season. So even if it's on limited volume, we know Penis is going to chuck it down the field. This is a good opportunity for him.
Speaker 1: I don't think, and correct me if I'm wrong. I saw this stat pop up from one of the people I follow who covers the Ravens. That because everybody's kind of talking about, like, oh, Lamar through five touchdowns, but it was against the Giants. Who cares. The Giants haven't actually given up that many passing touchdowns this year. I think they had not given.
Speaker 2: Everybody's running all over them.
Speaker 1: And that's that's that's fair. I'm not saying they're a good defense, but I just bring that up to say, like I think, outside of Lamar, nobody has thrown from more than two passing touchdowns in a game against the Giants this season. I didn't corroborate that staff, but that was what I saw going around on Twitter. So maybe somebody to keep in mind that Atlanta just goes in and says, Bijon can run all over this team, and and then the passing game is one to avoid even if Pennix plays well. So a possibility to keep in buying there. We can be kind of quick on this next game. It's Cardinals pay Anthers. Really, I just want to ask, is this the week Trey McBride finally scores a touchdown?
Speaker 3: Fits, of course not the end zone. Allergy is a very real thing for Trey McBride and it dates back to his college years. Final college season at Colorado State for Trey McBride ninety catches, eleven hundred yards, one touchdown, and he got that one touchdown in the final game of his college career against Nevada.
Speaker 1: Wow, deebro yes or no touchdown this week?
Speaker 2: I think he scores a touchdown this week. I mean, he's got the best matchup on the board, and honestly, like the Cardinals are trying, man, They're trying, dude, Like, if you look over the last few weeks, he has gotten a red zone target in every single game since Week seven. Over the last three games, he has eight red zone targets. And now he gets to face Not only have the Carolina Panthers given up the most fantasy points per game two opposing Titans, they have given up the most receiving touchdowns to opposing Titan I think they bride finally scores this week.
Speaker 1: Plus one twenty anytime touchdown score on drafting sports Book. Are you taking that bet? Debro yep, sign me up? Fits? Is that enticing enough to you or given the effect? I wish it was higher though I was gonna say it needs to be higher. Giving I know, I'm not happy I lost money. I am.
Speaker 3: I'm betting that don't pass line here. Everyone hates the people who bet that don't pass line in Las Vegas. I'm that person on train mcpride.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's uh, I think justifiable given what we've seen this year guys. Low testosterone effects about thirty percent of adult and then in America, are you feeling the drag of fatigue, noticing a dip in muscle mass, or sensing a slump in libido? If so, it's time to get your testosterone levels tested if you have low TE. Kaisa Treks is an FDA approved pill that's changing the game in testosterone replacement therapy. In fact, Kaisa Treks restore testosterone levels in nearly nine out of ten clinical study participants, and each unique formulation bypasses the liver to avoid liver damage. It's time to break from injections, pellets, and gels. Choose Kaisa Trecks and take a step toward being the hero of your life again. To see if you qualify, visit kisatrecks dot com and take the low T quiz today. That's kyz at r e x dot com. By prescription only, Kaisatrexx is a controlled substance. It can be a target of abuse. Kaisatrex is not for you some pregnant women or men with prostate or breast cancer. Safety and efficacy in those younger than eighteen is not known. Tell your doctor about all medical conditions and medications. Serious side effects can include increased blood pressure, worsening prostate symptoms, increased risk of prostate cancer, blood clots and the legs or lungs to increase sperm count, liver problems, enlarged or painful breasts, and breathing problems while you sleep. Common side effects include swelling of the ankle's, feet, or body, increased red blood cell count, and increase in prostate specific antigen or PSA levels. PSA is a test to used to detect prostate cancer. Report these symptoms to your doctor, call your doctor. To learn more about KISA Trecks. For questions or more information, visit www dot kizatrex dot com or call one eight three three nine four nine five zero four zero. All right, let's go to Lions Bears. I already kind of talked little about Jamiir Gibbs, but with no Montgomery, Are you expecting Gibbs to take on that RB one overall type of workload or fits? Do you think the Lions are telling the truth. Dan Campbell kind of hinting at the idea that they want to give him a similar volume to what he was getting already and not overworking.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't believe that they are just gonna plug Craig Reynolds into that David Montgomery roll and give him the thirteen point eight carries and two point six targets a game that Monty was getting prior to Week fifteen. So over two seasons with the Lions, Jamiir Gibbs has averaged twelve point seven carries and four point one targets in regular season games. When David Montgomery missed three games last season, Gibbs averaged eighteen carries and five point seven targets in those games, So there was a bump. Granted, he hit a huge workload in one of those three games, and it wasn't necessarily a massive increase in the other two. But like Craig Reynolds, had twenty one carries in those three games seven a game. That's significantly fewer than David Montmery his average, so and fourteen of those twenty one carries came in a twelve point win over the Raiders. So yeah, I mean, I do think there's gonna be a workload spike for Jamiir Gibbs. Maybe not a huge one. Maybe he doesn't average twenty touches a game while Monty is out, but I think he averages more than he has been and he was already a top five running back. I've got Jamir Gibbs ranked RB one this week.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask because he's RB one in consensus, you know, ahead of Bejon against the Giants, ahead of Saquad, ahead of Josh Jacobs, James Connor, Chase Brown, Derek Henry, those guys. He is number one in ECR. So you have him there too, are you with consensus, Debra.
Speaker 2: I have an RB two only behind Saquon. If Saquon wasn't facing the freaking Commanders who can't stop the run and have not stopped the run the entire year, I would be with Gibbs, and I agree with everything because he said I think Gibbs gets a bump, but I don't think he's gonna get, you know, twenty seven, twenty eight opportunities. I think we're gonna see Reynolds probably, which I mean so we need to probably talk about Reynolds here. Like in deep leagues, he is flexworthy. I think Detroit is still gonna be able to run the ball. I think that he's live to score a touchdown in this game. I'm not saying he's gonna be the preferred red zone option, but if you were to tell me, does he get a red zone carry or if Detroit is just beating the brakes off of the Bears late in the game, I Reynolds is probably going to be the guy Salton the clock away, so I think he's flexworthy. He's probably going to see ten to twelve opportunities in this game total. So I don't think that Gibbs is going to go out and see, you know, twenty five touches, twenty eight touches or anything like that. But he is going to get a bump this week.
Speaker 1: I want to ask on the other side of this one, too, Debro. The Bears obviously, like have struggled a lot this year. Is it worth starting anybody in this passing game against what is now a very heavily injured Detroit defense.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: DJ Moore and Keenan Allen. I think you're firing them up. Both of them have really good matchups and the Lions have fallen off. Man. I comes down to how many different injuries can you sustain one? I mean not even like one season, like one month. Like it's it's been terrible to watch, Like this defense has been ripped down to the studs. Man, it's been horrible. They're still getting pressure on the quarterback eleventh best pressure rate over the last few weeks. But I think you're looking at Dj Moore, Keenan Allen. Both of them have really good Like djmore, the coverage matchup is really good, and we know Detroit cannot stop slot wide receivers. And if you go back a few weeks, Keenan Allen torched them, then he's going to torch them again this week.
Speaker 1: Would you rather start Keenan Allen or Jameson Williams in this game?
Speaker 2: Keenan easily.
Speaker 3: Keenan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They're both ranked in ECR in the kind of early to mid thirties range if fits. What do you think? I mean? DJ Moore is up a wide receiver twenty two, so consensus has him a bit higher. Again, he did have sixteen targets in this matchup the first time around. But I can kind of get why some people would say, like, I'm just not interested in trusting the Bears offense in the Fantasy semifinals. How are you approaching it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, I'm below consensus, but I feel pretty much the same way Deebro does, Like I've got these guys. I've got more wide receiver twenty six, Allen wide receiver twenty seven and same yeah, same, oh wow, exactly the same? Okay. Yeah, and Keenan Allen. The Lions struggled against slot receivers all year, and Keenan Allen after the Bears offense didn't get their first first down on Thanksgiving until we were inside the two minute warning of the first half. Then Keenan Allen like all in the second half, seventy three yards and two touchdowns. DJ Moore, it's ninety seven yards and a touchdown in that game. And the Lions had been pretty good against outside receivers, but now with no Carlton Davis their best outside cornerback, like, that's going to be a problem. So I think you can start both of these guys for sure.
Speaker 2: To your point, Warm, I got jmo at wide receiver thirty four, so a tick behind both those Bears guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, Rams Jets is the next one, and this one simple. Which older quarterback do we like better in this matchup? Matthew st or Aaron Rodgers fits I'll start with.
Speaker 3: You, Yeah, an old NFC North Reunion worm. For me, it's Rogers by nose. He's been QB five and fantasy scoring over the last two weeks, and the Rams pass defense is an easier matchup than the Jets pass defense. And uh oh, by the way, I mean, what a wide receiver showcase. This game is going to be Pukakua Cooper Cup, Davante Adams, Scarett Wilson. Like, this is gonna be fun. This is gonna be I'd rather watch this game than Chiefs Texans.
Speaker 1: Yes, same, these guys are back to back a necr By the way, Stafford's QB fifteen Rogers is QB sixteen deepro What do you think.
Speaker 2: I'm taking Stafford in this? I just this is not a shade against what the Jets have been doing. But this comes down to I'm not worried about the Jets pass defense at all. Since Week ten, They've given up the fifth most passing yards per game in the sixth highest arts per attempt. I think this is a defense that it has just quit. So not only like you know, can the Rams run the ball, Sure, they can run the ball, but this is also a really good matchup for Stafford to air it out and we've seen I mean, dude, go back to the Bills game. He was on fire. I think this is a good bounce back spot for the Rams.
Speaker 1: Deebro. We talked about this on the Thursday show with Fitz and Erickson. So I want to kind of ask you a little bit about him too. Cooper Cup obviously big old goose egg in week fifteen technically finish as wide receiver one hundred and fifty five on the week. If you miraculously survived that, do you have faith Wherewhile I say what easy your faith level in him? For week sixteen is a bounce back?
Speaker 2: I min it's a seven. I'm not telling him like it's not definitely a ten. But if you've got Cup, you're starting him. He's gonna get volume. I think this is more of an outlier, a blip on the screen if anything, you know, not that Cooper Cup ever comes out in the media and ever talks about any of it. But tell me if you're not like looking at how degraded this Jets secondary has been and you're Matthew Stafford, this couldn't be a squeaky wheel game for Cooper Cup on a good bounce back spot. So I'm firing up Cup. If I have him, I'm starting him. Without question.
Speaker 1: It's the most wonderful time of the year for getting in on all of the hoops, football, and hockey action at Drafting Sportsbook in the season of giving, We're being gifted college football and basketball, Pro football and basketball and pro hockey two almost twenty four to seven. So many games every day, so many opportunities to place your first bet. Try betting on something simple like picking a team to win. Go to the drafting sportsbook app and place your bet. Couple of games. I'm keeping an eye on this week. Come on Saturday with the fun doubleheader. Texans are getting three and a half points against Kansas City. Obviously that started flipped now with Patrick Mahomes looking like you now is going to play. Keep an eye on that just in case things change with the practice sports, but certainly looks like that'll be the case. So Texan's getting a little over a field goal. Then the Ravens are laying six and a half points at home against the Steelers. I would take Pittsburgh in that game. I don't get it at all, given Lamar's history against the Steelers that we've already discussed here, that is so many points for this rivalry, even aside from the fact that Lamar struggles in this matchup. Lines and odds are subject to change on those, of course, And here's a gift for all new customers bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your betwins. So download the DraftKings sportsbook app and use code fantasy pros. That's code Fantasy pros for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks. Happy Holidays from DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven to eight hope and WY or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in resorting, Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bet must win to receive reward. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue ins four. Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG dot co slash b ball.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, question number seven Eagles and Commanders. We've seen this matchup already. Eagles defense basically completely shut down the Commanders in Week eleven. Almost all of Washington's offense came from checkdowns to Austin Eckler and Zach Ertz. Brian Robinson did get sixty yards in a touchdown, but basically in the passing game, it was a ton of checkdowns, nothing past the line of scrimmage. Will Jadeen Daniels and company be more productive this time around? Fits? Can fantasy managers trust them this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean it's not an ideal matchup against this tough Vic Fangio defense, but in most cases, I do think fantasy managers should continue to roll out the trio of Jaden Daniels, Brian Robinson Junior and Terry McLaurin. Daniels wasn't great against Philly the last time, but not completely awful. Twenty two for thirty two, one hundred and ninety one yards, one touchdown, one interception, eighteen rushing yards. Look, man, all it takes with Jayden Daniels is a couple of good runs and a touchdown or two for him to payoff. In fantasy. I have Brian Robinson ranked as a low end RB two, but he had sixteen for sixty three and a touchdown rushing against the Eagles back in mid November. And like, I'm starting Robinson in a flex in a league where I have Jamier Gibbs and Bucky Irving is my running backs, and yes, that is a humblebegg so and Terry McLaurin. Look, I realized McLaurin totally bricked against the Eagles the last time. Two targets, one catch for ten yards. Quinnon Mitchell one of the Eagles rookie cornerbacks. Really tough matchup. Quinnon has been terrific. But I think it's generally a mistake to freak out about top receivers who have tough individual matchups. And I mentioned this year on the Start Sit show worm last Sunday, Joe Piece of p and I field in a lot of start sit questions involving AJ Brown against Joey Porter Junior and the Steelers, And yeah, like tough matchup. Indeed, we told all of those people without fail to start AJ Brown and he had eight catches for one hundred ten yards in a touchdown. You do not sit top wide receivers. And I do think Terry McLaurin falls into that category. So I do have him outside of wide receiver one territory, but I have him at like wide receiver thirteen or fourteen. So unless you're playing in some eight team league where you've got, you know, just multiple studs of wide receiver, I think you should start him, Dee Bro, What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Jade Daniels is QB five and ec arts. It's actually interesting because he Lamar back to back and it's two quarterbacks ranked the top five, and we have kind of a matchup rating on our ECR page and they both have one star ratings, you know, Lamar against the Steelers and Jaden against Philly. Yeah, they're both ranked in the top five. What are you doing with Daniels in this offense as a whole?
Speaker 2: I'm starting all the commanders that I have, like the ones that we're talking about highlighting here, Daniels, McLaurin, Brian Robinson Junior. I'm starting these guys and the big thing and Fitsy hit the nail on the head man. That's exactly like reading off my page what I was going to bring up to. But he talked about aj Brown last week. We told everybody to start aj Brown. I didn't put Terry McLaurin and the no brainer must start thing only because this week in the primer, only because I knew people were going to freak out, and I knew it was going to be But what about last time, Let's talk about it last time. Last time these two teams played, Jane Daniels was not close to healthy. If you watch this game, he was unable to push the ball down the field. He didn't look like the same guy running the ball he was. I mean, the ribs were still a problem. And I do not care what freaking dan Quinn says. Do not care. Coaches lie, injury reports lie every single year all the time.
Speaker 1: That does not matter to me.
Speaker 2: What I care about is the film, and the film tells you all. And Jane Daniels was not one hundred percent this game. He's coming in as healthy as he could be for this part of the season. I think we're going to see a better performance out of Jane Daniels and Terry McLaurin. I feel like he has been criminally under ranked for most of this season, where like he should have been. They must start, do not does not matter about the matchup for every single week, and yet he languishes in the wide receiver fourteen to seventeen or eighteen range and rankings of most weeks. And honestly, it's kind of blasphemous for the guy who's wide receiver fourteen. He has five one hundred yard receiving games, he has three games this year with multiple touchdowns, and he has bested bad matchups before. So I'm starting all the commanders. I think Jayden has a much better game. And I'm not going to bench. And I'm gonna say this emphatically. I am not benching Terry McLaurin this week.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it. Where did you say sorry if you said this, sorry? Where do you have him ranked McLaurin Wide receiver twelve? Okay, he's sixteen in ECR so well, bub Buff consensus fits. Where did you say you have McLaurin ranked thirteen for mintem? Okay, Let's go to Patriots Bills. Guys, what the heck are we doing with Amari Cooper this week? The Bills scored forty eight points last week, and Cooper, somehow I had zero targets in the game.
Speaker 2: Debra benching him. I'm not high on him. I think he if he plays like a full time role one. His his route chare wasn't that high last week two. I think if anybody is going to catch the Christian Gonzales shadow, I think it's going to be Amari Cooper. So looking at this matchup, I don't want to play Cooper, but that kind of pushes me over to I do want to play Keon Coleman. I think this is a sneaky good matchup. We've seen wide receiver twos and offenses that have feasted. Basically, it's throw the ball against everybody in the pat secondary and not named Christian Gonzales and you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna have a good day.
Speaker 2: Baby. This is a team that you need Keon Coleman ramped up, playing confidently if you want to make this deep postseason running you want to make the super Bowl. Not only do you need daltonkin k, you need James Cook, you need Keon Coleman playing confidently and playing well. This is a really good spot to get Keon Coleman going fits.
Speaker 1: What are you doing with this? I guess receiving Corra as a whole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm starting Khalil Shakir. Yeah, but like I'm sitting in Mari Cooper. His target counts in his six games with the Bills five two, three, three, fourteen and zero. So yeah, and I mean some of those games were without uh Kean Coleman and Dalton Kincaid, who were hurt for some of them. Both of those guys are back. Only in a deep league with multiple flexes, would you even consider starting Amari Cooper in a playoff semi final.
Speaker 1: So let me ask on the other side of this one about Drake May. He is he's actually up now to QB nineteen. He was QB twenty when I put the outline together, was QB nineteen in ECR. He has not finished as low as QB nineteen in any fully healthy matchup this season. The only time he's been lower since he became the starter was the game he left early against the Jets. So theoretically, you know, going up against Buffalo, they're going to need to throw a lot just to keep up with Josh Allen. Is May's low ranking justified to be lower than he's finished in any week this season fits.
Speaker 3: So I've got him QB nineteen and I think I'm probably going to move him up one spot past Patrick Mahomes who I have at QB eighteen, I think the ranking is fine. Worm, Like, by the time May became the Patriots starter, we were into the bye weeks, So it's like kind of a semantics thing to say, oh, he hasn't finished lower than this, you know, like, yeah, he's never finished QB twenty or lower. But some of those weeks there were only twenty six or twenty eight quarterbacks playing. So I love Drake May, but stop spreading Drake May propaganda. Worm. You are not a Patriots fan. You're a Ravens fan.
Speaker 1: I am just asking questions, that's all. That's all I'm here to do. Yeah, questions show and I am here to ask questions. I'm not giving answers here, I'm asking questions. Fits.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 1: I will take no libel of myself. Is it libel or slander? Whatever you just did to me, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I mean whatever he did just now was justify category to categorize the deever already think about May. I'm with FITZI yeah, the bye weeks and stuff. I've got a bit QB twenty. I think the bigger takeaway for me is if you're in a superflex league, I have no issues playing Drake bang looking at especially because the bat. The Bill's past defense has really fallen off of the last weeks. Since Week ten, they're allowing the fifth most yards per attempt, fourth most passing yards per game. Yes, I know there are some really good offenses that are in that, but if you've been reading the primer, the Bill's pass defense has not been this just murderer's row where you're like, oh, I'm not starting anybody, nah, starting anybody against them the last few weeks. The biggest I guess the scariest thing for May for me this week is I think the Bills can be passed on. But if you look at all the singular matchups for his pass catchers, I think he's gonna have to run the ball a good bit this week to kind of get there. Because I don't like Hunter Henry. I don't like his receivers a ton, although the corners have been more giving. I guess it's like maybe de Mario Douglas like just kind of parsing through the individual matchups. It's like, Okay, well, if you could throw on the Bills, then who am I high on that that May is going to throw the ball to to have a good day. That's where I have a little bit of problem because the bills are have been are always elite versus tight ends, especially with Milano playing. So really I'm low one Hunter Henry, but I guess it's some Mario Douglass.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this debro. And this is gonna be in regards to a player that plays on Thursday. So again, that hasn't happened for us yet. Obviously everybody listening know how that win. I have a decision to make personally in a super flex league of Stroud, Herbert and May, would you start Wow? It feels like I know this league and this is our DIGI to say which you guys are not in the playoffs for? So don't you guys want care care answering that question? But I think I think those are It's a fair question to ask, just to put context into where we're Drake ranking Drake May, because those players are, you know, maybe more established than him, but they're ranked in a similar range in ECR. Would you start May over either those two both?
Speaker 2: I would start May over Herbert. I would not over Stroud, not over Stroud. I mean I think Kansas City's past defense has shown enough issues you have Nico Collins gallop them out as well as I think, excuse me, I think it's it's also a quietly good spot for Dalton Schultz. Not maybe not so quiet because we've been targeting Casey for tight ends the entire year. But I would I would play Stroud and May over Herbert because the other part about this is the Chargers. The Chargers offense has looked destitute the last few weeks, like they've been bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Herbert's QB seventeen, May's QB nineteen, Strauts QB twenty two, and again Herbert will have played already by the time people listening to this.
Speaker 2: But I've got both ranked above Herbert.
Speaker 1: What about you, Fitz, How do you have those three rrect.
Speaker 3: Herbert, May and Stroud? Like I'm not starting Stroud with the state of his offensive line. It's just a non functional offense with that offensive line being as one of the worst in the league. And I know the trade chectory of the Chargers' offense is downward right now, but you could maybe make a case for me, But I think I still feel a little bit better about Herbert as long as he does have Lad McConkie healthy.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and again, I know that is not really helpful because the game has already happened, but I just wanted to put context with it and also get a little help for myself.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I get it. You thought of sitting Justin Herbert in those three touchdowns he had last night work. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: I sure hope that ends up being accurate. Fits. I want to let everybody know that they can help shape the Fantasy Pros Football podcast. Take our quick, easy survey at fantasypros dot com slash survey and share your feedback to help us improve. All it takes is just a minute or two at Fantasypros dot com slash survey. We want to put forth the best podcast we possibly can, and a way to help us do that is to let us know where you think we're doing things well, where you think we can improve, and yeah, so help us out and help us help you better into twenty twenty five. We want to make this thing as good as it can be. Let's go to the next question here. Forty nine Ers Dolphins. Guys, these two teams combined for eighteen points in Week fifteen, almost every player in both of these offenses let down their fantasy managers. So if you survived those letdowns from all of these players, which guys in this week's matchup? Do you feel best about bouncing back in Week sixteen? Fits? I'll start with you, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean part of it, I think is like injury problems on the offensive line and the forty nine ers having been playing without Trent Williams at left tackle, and the Dolphins were missing Tron Armstead last week against the Texans, who have a fierce pass rush that caused big problems for them. So I don't know if this game is going to be a shootout, but I do think I think we get a better week from Brock Purty, George Kittle, and Juwan Jennings. I don't know if anything can pump life back into Deebo Samuel or not, but I think those three pretty Kittle Jennings are going to be okay. If you're invested in the Dolphins, you definitely want to check on the status of Armstead because like it was a big problem with him not being out, and like the Dolphins already want to to get rid of the ball quickly, and like he has no choice to do that if Armstead out. I think the Dolphins were without both of their starting tackles last week. Right tackle Kendall Lamb had a back injury, so reportedly both of those guys have a chance to play this week. That would be a key factor for Tyreek Hill. And if those guys are out, I am going to drop Tyreek Hill from like wide receiver eleven or wherever I have him. But maybe if those guys are out, it could actually be good for a Chan and John new Smith because it is just going to be a lot of quick passes for the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Debra, who do you think could bounce back this week?
Speaker 2: I think the forty nine ers guys can bounce back. Specifically, I mean looking at and as we're taping this, Grindo's kind of questionable with now a hamstring issue on top of the foot issue. So you know, we'll see how that plays out. But brock Party I think has a better game. Juwan Jennings is the guy that I really want to highlight here because again we talk about like the duds of going into playoff weeks and stuff, and we talked about Jay and Reed, we talked about Cooper Cup Juwan Jennings is on that list too. I mean, he had freaking nine targets the week before, but good matchup for him this week. I think he bounces back Tyreek Hill coming off a down game. I really think the trio of players that I think really bounce back this week in this game is Jennings Tyreek Hill. Considering the coverage matchup because of the forty nine ers, it's been can we get Tyreek Hill versus a single high team and watch him cook? That happened against the Jets. I think it happens against the forty nine ers. Since week ten, they're running single high at the third highest rate, almost sixty seven percent of their snaps. So I think this could be a big Tyreek Hill week if two has time in the pocket, especially with no Jalen Wattle probably in this game, and John Newsmith is going to keep doing John Newsmith things.
Speaker 1: So Adam Schefter tweeted earlier this morning, again we're taking on Thursday. That looks at Grendo will likely be out in this game too. Does that kind of change how you guys are approaching anything? Like, are you interested in Patrick Taylor or you know anybody else in that backfield, they're just completely avoiding it.
Speaker 2: I mean, Taylor's gonna get fifteen to seventeen opportunities in the backfield, and he's probably gonna get the reds on work. I don't think it's it's not gonna be Key Shaan Vaughn. Who's gonna be the guy that's gonna be elevated Probably the RB two behind him, And people don't need to waste fab on like is he a Bandakanda? Like he hasn't even been active since he's been on the team. So yeah, Taylor's gonna be on that RB two, RB three CUSP just by stuff a volume in red zone usage.
Speaker 1: Assuming this is accurate and Greno doesn't play, I fits, where will you rank Patrick Taylor?
Speaker 3: I will have him inside the top twenty at running back, I would say, looking at it right now, I'm probably gonna have him ranked right around Rashad White, who I currently have running back nineteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, we'll be uh, we'll be aggressive there. Let's go to Sunday Night football. Bucks Cowboys fitz Cooper Rush was actually somewhat competent against the Panthers last week. He was against the Panthers, of course, can he be good enough again in this matchup to support good fantasy days for Ceedee, Lamb, Rico Daoudel, you know anybody else in this offense?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean Cooper Rush is a competent backup and we should appreciate that because we were just talking about the Dolphins a minute ago, and do you remember what happened to that offense when Tua was out and we had to deal with Skyler Thompson and Tyler Huntley at quarterback for the Dolph It's great when you have a competent backup who is not going to destroy the fantasy value of the primary running backs, wide receivers, tight ends on a team, and I think that's the case here. Lamb has averaged ten targets, six point eight catches, and seventy one point five yards a game. And Cooper Rush's six starts this year and Rico has averaged twenty one carries over his last four games. He is a bellcout now, So you're starting both of these guys.
Speaker 1: How are you ranking these guys, Debra?
Speaker 2: I mean, Lamb is gonna be Where do I have Lamb? He's probably in the top fifteen range or wide receiver one I've got him at wide receiver eleven, so you're starting LAMB, I guess the only one that it may be like, And I've been all over really high on Rico Dautle in recent weeks. I bumped him down to RB eighteen this week only because the Buccaneers have been a really really good run defense over the last few weeks, like since Week ten. This run defense is allowing the fewest rushing yards per game and the fifth lowest yards of the contact per attempt. So I think Rico fIF fifty's right. Rico is going to be in for nineteen to twenty twenty two opportunities in this game. They're going to still run the rock with him. I just don't know if he gets into the end zone, and it's probably not going to be the most efficient day. But based off of volume, yes, he's an RB two.
Speaker 1: Would you guys start Cooper Rush in a super flex league, WOOLF He's ranked, He's raked right between Drake May and Patrick Mahomes and ECR No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I've got him quarterback twenty, so you know, like I mean, if if every team was playing in that super flex league, I think he should be starting, but in the playoffs, hopefully you know, everyone has two better quarterbacks than that.
Speaker 2: I've got to make QB twenty seven. Like I would play Bryce Young, I would play Ad and O'Connell. I'll play Mac Jones above him.
Speaker 1: I do have a second question in this game. I just want to kind of ask about Mike Evans seven hundred and forty nine receiving yards three weeks left in the season. Will he finish the year with a thousand plus receiving yards for the eleventh straight season?
Speaker 3: Fits Oh, he needs to average eighty four yards a game. He's getting there easily, easily.
Speaker 2: Easily easily. This isn't even really come on, worm, this isn't even really a question.
Speaker 3: I'm totally not saying this because I have Mike Evans on two of my playoff teams still alive.
Speaker 2: Either.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's definitely not why. I mean, it's not maybe you guys think it's easy. It's not a gimme, right, I mean, that's not nothing amount of yards.
Speaker 2: I think it's kind of a gimme.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Want to see it happen in I mean, considering the volume is going to get on a weekly basis, like nobody else, which we.
Speaker 1: Talked a bit about that on Thursday Debro with Eric cin It fits about how it it not only is it something that they are probably very motivated to do, but you near they are, but they're competing for the playoffs, but like it also is good for them to do it, right, It makes them better to target. So kind of things happen when you feed Mike Evans the football.
Speaker 3: Evans the ball is good policy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's It's a pretty good thing to do if you like to score points and get yards.
Speaker 1: So you guys think it's gonna happen so easy. Will he get eleven hundred yards by the end of the season?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, okay, no, I don't.
Speaker 2: I think he is somewhere in like the ten fifty range.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think that's probably right. Let's go to Monday Night football here. Before we get to the question, I want to ask you guys about your Uber Eats Monday Night, in this case Meals of the Week Debro. What must order food gets you reaching for your Uber Eats app for great game day deals when you think of Green.
Speaker 2: Bay, I'm just gonna go for the easy thing with cheese it's man, I'm gonna go cheese cards that this, this, this is, this is just easy. I'm just going to take the low hanging.
Speaker 3: I hope you mean the low hanging curd the deep fried ones, right, not the ones in the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, it's got you. It's got to be deep fried. No, I'm not just like no, we're not going for the raw ones.
Speaker 1: So I specifically, I did not make a pick here. I wanted to take the opportunity to ask fits what is the best cheese based item? Because cheese curds is kind of the classic. I don't know if it's considered amongst packer fans a cliche or not. You can answer that question for me. So I wanted to ask you, if I want something cheese related, what is your number one go to? If you're ordering an Uber Eats meal for Bayam.
Speaker 3: It's got to be deep fried cheese curds, it's the cheese curts.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then then I'll stick with that. Well go with the sea. I didn't say you were wrong. I said I wanted to get the experts opinion.
Speaker 2: No, but you were going to sow the seed of doubt.
Speaker 1: I got got it, I'd be asking questions.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, and I'm hearing these questions.
Speaker 1: Uh, if it's what is your what is your pick? If not deep fried cheese curds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of the things I like to get when I up in Green Bay is a butter burger from Krolls. And you know what could be what could be more unhealthy than a cheeseburger is a cheeseburger topped with a big pat of butter. So, yeah, I've got to get one of those whenever I'm up in Green Bay. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Almost nothing sounds better to me than the just the words butter burger together like that. Just I want to eat that. When you it's like thirty or acers, I want to go to there. That's me when you mentioned a butter burger, I want to go to there.
Speaker 2: There are a few undeniable facts in life. One of them is that everything is made better with putting butter on it.
Speaker 1: It is a real It is as inevitable as Mike Evans thousand yard seasons is butter improving.
Speaker 2: Taxes Evans thousand yards and butter.
Speaker 3: There you have it.
Speaker 1: Our Uber eats Monday Night Meals of the Week a Krolls, butter Burger, and of course some deep fried cheese curds. Uber Eats has the best game day deals all season long. Order now for game day, all right, guys, in this Saints Packers game, I really just want to ask how you're ranking the Packers wide receivers this week? Obviously there have been stretches where you know, Jayden Reid looked like this elite fantasy option, Christian Watson coming on strong, you know, getting tons of separation that stat from Fantasy points, the average separation score. I think he was what third so far amongst the NFL receivers this year. Obviously, Romeo Dobbs has had some good games. So really, when you approach this debro, how are you ranking this receiving corps?
Speaker 2: I mean both all these guys are in that wide receiver three, wide receiver four range. I think looking at really as comes down to who do I like this week with the coverage matchup, and who do I think can produce? And if I'm looking at the Packers passing attack, the guys that I believe in this week one, it's not Jayden Reid, It's Romeo Dobbs and Christian Watson. Like if you look at the coverage matchups for both of them, looking at what the Saints have done so since Week three, they have been a two high team, fourth highest rate in the NFL. That's happened even without Dennis Allen. They've stayed consistent with too high coverage. Romeo Dobbs has led the team with a twenty six percent target per round run rate against too high a twenty five percent first re chair. So I think he is going to be the volume guy, and so I like him this week. I think he's gonna end up with a very similar stat line as last week, getting the end zone at least once. Christian Watson, I think looking at and if you watch this game, and I watched every single minute of it last week, everybody that played Terry McLaurin and watched any part of the Commanders and Saints game knows that Jane Daniels and Terry McLaurin should have broken the slate last week. Terry McLaurin should have had like one hundred and fifty freaking receiving yards. They missed on so many wide open deep shots in that game. It was ridiculous. And I think that we see that come back to the median this week, and I think Kristian Watson has another ceiling performance. You look at the Saints over the last few weeks since Week ten, allowing the third most Fantasy points per game and PPR points per target to primal wide receivers, but they've also been giving it up to deep passing seventh most deep passing arts per game. So I think this is ceialing opportunities for Dobbs and Watson, and honestly, I do not want to play Jane Reid. If there's one been one thing the Saints have actually done decently, it's been guarding slot wide receivers. They're allowing the fewest PBR points per target to the position since week ten.
Speaker 1: The way ECR has it fits is Jaden Reid at wide receiver thirty four, Romeo Dobbs at wide receiver forty and Christian Watson at wide receiver forty six.
Speaker 2: How are you ranking Jaden Reid can do no wrong ever in ECR, ever.
Speaker 3: I am behind consensus on every one of these guys. I've got Jayden Reid wide receiver thirty five, Christian Watson wide receiver forty seven, Romeo Dobbs wide receiver forty eight. I mean, one thing I'd pushed back on debro on a little bit is that, you know, like Jade Reid is involved in the running game, dude, which is no small thing for the Packers. I mean, like he's involved in all sorts of jet motion, and I think they are going to run the heck out of the ball in this game. They're two touchdown home favorites against the Saints. The temperatures are going to be in the twenties. It's Green Bay in late December. That's generally run friendly weather. So I'm just concerned about target volume for all these guys, Like the Packers have passed the Steelers to become the second run heaviest team in the league, behind only the Philadelphia Eagles. Jordan Love over the last six games has averaged twenty three pass attempts a game, and that's spread out between these three receivers Reid, Watson, Dubbs, Tucker Craft and you know, any dump off passes to the running back. So I'm just I'm worried that Jordan Love throws twenty passes this week, although you know, not out of the question that with twenty pass attempts that could still net him like two hundred and thirty yards and three touchdowns.
Speaker 2: So FITZI I guess, and I don't disagree with the ending he said. Over the last few I think since Week eleven, the Packers have the highest neutral rushing rate in the NFL. I don't disagree with any of that. This easily could be a game where Green Bay just says, you know what, the Saints suck, We're just gonna run the damn ball like we've been doing every single week. I guess we're I push back against consensus, and how I'm looking at this game a little bit differently is Love has been up and down over the last few weeks. If the Green Bay Packers want to make a deep postseason run, they have got to get him right. He has got to start firing on some of these deep passes. He's got to play better. This feels like a really good opportunity for them to fuel the passing game a little bit more and instill some confidence in Jordan Love going down the stretch.
Speaker 3: Ericson said the same thing on the Starts at Show yesterday. The only thing is, like, the only way you could like drop this game against the Saints is to commit turnovers in the passing game, that's pretty much no other way. And like the Packers are just so good at running the ball. Matt Lafleur loves to on the.
Speaker 2: Ball, and ever, I don't disagree it can't go sideway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ever since that early season Jordan Love injury where they had to find creative ways to run the ball and like pulled out all these new wrinkles in the running game with some of the best designed running plays you've ever seen, like they have their identity has become as a running team. But unlike Jalen Hurts, where I'm not totally confident Jalen Hurts could overcome like a two score deficit in a playoff game just as a passer, I think Jordan Love could still do that.
Speaker 2: I think he can too. I think the Packers need to like basically kind of answer that question though.
Speaker 1: So do you guys know how many times this season Jordan Love has finished higher than QB ten in a week?
Speaker 3: Man like probably three, two or three.
Speaker 1: It's not much twice and they were Week four and Week six. Since we one of those Vikings game, wouldn't it Vikings game QB two Arizona game, us QB three, and then in week seven he's the game. He was exactly QB ten.
Speaker 3: And that Vikings game was a game they've had exactly once all year where they fell into a giant hole and we're trying to dig out.
Speaker 1: He has not been inside the top ten since then.
Speaker 2: So no, I don't disagree with the end of the point. It's like the Packers could easily just run the everlevant hell out of the ball this week and win this ballgame. It just feels like a really good opportunity to get them going.
Speaker 1: We'll wrap up there. Thanks everybody for tuning in, and best of luck here in week sixteen. I hope everybody enjoys whatever holiday festivities you have going on this weekend a few days before Christmas or whatever holiday you are celebrating, or any kind of family opportunity, a family opportunity that you have, and of course the opportunity to make the title game as well. So best of luck to everyone for debro and fits. I'm Ryan Warmley, and we'll see again next week. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at fantasypros dot com Slash review or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at fantasy Pros, and subscribe your YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash fantasy Pros