Speaker 1: Let's talk White Sox. Legendary White Sox manager Ozigian joining us right now. Huge weekend with the number of retirement ceremony coming up. Ozzie, great to see you. It's been a minute. We haven't caught up with you in a while. How have you been and how much happy are you this year when you're doing broadcasting and just watching the team that you love so much play much better ball?
Speaker 2: Oh? Thank you for having man about time. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 4: But when I see you enough? Can I see you enough?
Speaker 5: For God's sake?
Speaker 2: And another way we used to see each other.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Thank god you have clothes on? Is uh?
Speaker 2: I think this book cup? I think it is uh. You know me. You're talking about talent, then I had the type of talent like wow.
Speaker 3: Look at this team. They want to do this or do that. But the way they play the game, it's very very fun to watch. Like they just lose two days in a row with Boston. You feels like they lose like twenty games in the role like they was in the past. But this ball club is just doing with a the time is that there's a bunch of kids. I tend to do it together. They play very good baseball from the beginning. They do a lot of little thing. I think the book Paytings have been great. I think at Call and then the Dominican Bonas, I think this is gonna be a lot of better.
Speaker 2: And yeah, man thinks it's fun to watch the thing they played. They play. They play pretty good overall.
Speaker 5: Is that a Is that a guardians? How you have on? What the hell is that hat you're wearing?
Speaker 2: That's my bu fight bro smooth, I guarded and look at this hat. The g the is a g hey guardians? Oh god? Next, that's Friday. They got to face those things, you know obviously obviously, Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 5: You know you're gonna do that on Sunday? On Saturday? Are you gonna do that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Do you know what's funny about that? People think? People was saying I was did it to the fence when I did that? And I was really because the basket slider was right on the top of my head screaming to me. And then I want to change the pictures to screaming back to me again.
Speaker 2: They gonna did it for her.
Speaker 3: Like, oh you choke to the mascot all so people thought I was all respect the fence. You know mean, But at the end of the days, I did it to the fence. They earned it, they deserved that. Yeah, they choke that thing, choke and and and and the end of the day. But uh they unrespectful.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm grow up in the old school baseball and respected fence is unrespected fan, we will throw right out of him.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did for you guys, Yes, I said a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: You know, Cleveland, Cleveland, everybody going clearly the reason that Wineple people depressed going to that place. Ian Back in the days when I was playing that that play was awesome, you know me and I think they had like eight sold out in the role. You mean, it was awesome, great players nowadays you know, I mean everything wrong, But I'm I was lead upset when the people made the mistake to say I was all respectful.
Speaker 2: I would respect the fans.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 5: That's okay, you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 5: It's okay. Your little guy right here he told me say I don't respect the fans. It's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 3: I make it fun of the I can't make it fun of the team, Yes I will. I don't care but to the fans, and then you know, all those guys is there, but they were the people say I was telling the fans they choked the team choke know the fans.
Speaker 7: All right, all right, let's talk about this year's team, right, Well, we're gonna have plenty of time to reminisce this weekend. Uh when I have to see you for three days in a row, which is like two days too many for both of us to be around each other. So the team this year, they get Castillo, they get Doyle, they get Joey Bart.
Speaker 5: Do you wish they would have done more?
Speaker 7: Or is this enough to win the division and make a run in the postseason for the White Sox.
Speaker 2: I don't know they're going to make the run for the posts.
Speaker 3: You know, I think they will make the division because I think those two guys, especially brazzle Band and the bullpen will help them.
Speaker 2: I don't know by the Silar fielder, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Behind they have a good season, they have been a little while he's not playing well. Bart's also behind the places. I don't see they will help them much to Tills coming up. But I think I'm pretty pretty confident that the rams they got and They went out with a lot of you know, with a little bit of a careful They don't want to destroy the MANU League system. They don't want to do damage to them because and I agree with that.
Speaker 2: They I agree with that.
Speaker 3: They can not go there and say, okay, it's a fan, I want to get ridy in minor league and bring all those guys that.
Speaker 2: Can help this year.
Speaker 3: But when you're thinking, when you where you are, and you're not thinking when your brains, they can do in trouble later. I think it caused the White Sox a couple of years building this minor link together. Now they have a few few guys down there, and I think a couple of guys maybe it's already Smith is ready to come up here and have the bullpen.
Speaker 2: But I think they didn't. I'm not gonna say they did a great job.
Speaker 3: In in the trade deadline, but also they did they did a pretty good job because they keep the big, the big.
Speaker 2: Prospect with the organization.
Speaker 4: Was there a movie you hoped that they had made at the trade deadline?
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, you know what's funny, A lot of people talking about about catchers.
Speaker 3: Oh we need to catch and we need to catch it obviously the two clear we have Carolses have a very bad season. But in the end of the day, Australia fielders so they all to start breaking be very bad.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I said, we need I say in there, said I look, look, people look up to a catching situation, but they look at the sili field situation. It's a very struggle still struggle to right now. And then went out and get the silver fielder. Not because I say it that they know exactly what I see. Hopefully that kisses a gold glove.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be better. They go to platuru in to each other out there, But I said, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Mean right now, Moody Mooney is a little struggle there, you know, I mean, well, then there's struggle, be honest with you. They're facing a great pitchy staff in Tampa and Boston and they hit Boston in the wrong time. You know, Boston's plays so good. Everything go well for them. They're playing great baseball. They hit well the piece well, I think that was the reason to it. But I think, uh what they did, I think it was good enough. But a lot of people talk about THEO when TiO played Tea wasn't a great season either, you know what I mean, just uh, it wasn't the catching problem.
Speaker 2: But when you have a catcher can't hit the team, you got to be in the playoffs for sure.
Speaker 3: When you have a kitchiking catch all the sudden, it's not that many catches out there, they're like, wow, look you can put in six seven for fit. There's not that many guys up there can hit behind the play. That's why I don't worry about catcha catch. You have to worry about calling the game. The pitches doesn't very well right now. David's struggle a lot very very light. Say it was tipping speeches. But when you say, I think that was tipping my pitcher, but you lasted, It's ninety two ninety three around the play. Nowadays, you know you're gotta get you gotta get hunted because those guys are more than me.
Speaker 2: It's ninety two ninety three around the play.
Speaker 1: This is that time of year, AJ, It is Baseball's time to shine, and it is Sea geeks time to shine with MLB tickets and finding the best pricing seating and games that are even sold out available on sea Geek.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, if you want to go to the biggest matchups coming up. We have Yankees Cubs coming up. Where's Yankees Red Sox? It means stuff Again, there's some big moments that are coming up here in the as the penachases really heat up. Go to Cike can find those green tickets with the best deals and get yourself out to.
Speaker 4: An MLB game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they're straightforward with you.
Speaker 1: They will actually put a red dot next to a ticket that they don't feel is your best.
Speaker 6: Look.
Speaker 1: Green dot means very good code for you. It's Territory ten ten percent off your next set of MLB tickets at Seke. That's ten percent off MLB tickets when you use the promo code Territory one zero. Make sure you click the link in the description to download the app and have the code automatically added to your account so you can use it later.
Speaker 4: Love this team, you said before when you were on here, you said, there's a certain kind of player that I like. I don't care what anybody else says, as a certain type of player that I like. Who on this team currently do you like? And you would say, Okay, that's the kind of guy that I want to see every day in my lineup and maybe isn't playing as much.
Speaker 2: Well, I like my draft.
Speaker 3: You know this kid is is going there still have it like wow, But did you see this kid watch play every day?
Speaker 2: Do we all love it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: She's playing the game, well she's I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's the type of key with not exceptional talent, but everything he does, he's to a winning game.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: That's that guyang, I really love I'm Montgomery the short stop.
Speaker 2: I wish you could have better at bats. He got a lot of home runs, but he's wasting a lot of bad specially with people on base.
Speaker 3: But I think the key of this boat crow it had been the third basement bar but be the glue in this boat club.
Speaker 2: And I like the way Barber's playing the game right now.
Speaker 5: Ozzie, you menagined Antonaci.
Speaker 7: Did you see him throw a little uh, a little elbow towards Contreras last night when he went to first and then he slid into home and.
Speaker 5: He he ate the catcher's chess protector. I mean, is that is that?
Speaker 6: I mean?
Speaker 5: I was like, man that looks like a little bit like Ozzie Gan mover persons give.
Speaker 3: Move, Oh, okay, but by the way, last night I was uh little said, you're looking for a throw in no region. At least they have something in the past or something happened before, but not particular.
Speaker 2: Play you play with fire Man, you play with you know.
Speaker 3: I mean that's why this kid already contrast said he's a bad guy, you know every time we see him in his argument with Empire, argument with the pictures. Uh do a stupid things on the field, but the kids a pretty cooky. I know him, Uh live the big and he's a cool trip. But what did the jesuit was unnecessary? And I think the pictures, I think it was Ryan or Trunk.
Speaker 2: He's right hit him.
Speaker 3: I think I applaud applause that because I don't think what he did was necessary to you know, to to to start the game the way he did.
Speaker 5: And Osie.
Speaker 7: One more thing on on the players right now. You mentioned Cols Montgomery and in Vargas and Murk Comy have all the home runs, but there was an All Star out there in Peters. Since the All Star Game, he is like falling off falling off a cliff. Which one is the real Tristan Peters, the one who made the All Star team was in three hundred or the guy who's down to like two seventy.
Speaker 3: Now, Uh, they thine to seven. You know, I guess we've got to be honest. I love the way they keep playing hard. He played hard, tremendous defense, do a lot of things.
Speaker 2: I think. I don't think why not Bunt anymore? He was very good. He was bunting the ball line. I got a couple of hits, bunting the ball, moved the guys over with bunt.
Speaker 3: If I got the bunch, Yes, yesterday Bunt almost made it, but he forgot how to you know?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think they tell him, we want you to hear home runs. What you got to eat or run?
Speaker 3: You gotta what he had, like, I think had a fire home runs, played great defense.
Speaker 2: But they I think we've seen what he is, you know what I mean? Just in the in the the inn of the season, Uh, the average was very high.
Speaker 3: I got a big, big hit for the White Sox. But I think I think right now maybe he's a little tired. But I think right now it's not sing about well at all. You know said, I think I had a couple of hits two days ago that it's a struggle a lot.
Speaker 4: What about Will Venable, I mean that's the position now he used to hold. Is he doing good? Should he show more? Should he show more fire? Because he seems like he's always the same guy every day.
Speaker 2: Love it, love it.
Speaker 3: Everybody had a different way to get to his player. I think this guy is no line to the to the media.
Speaker 2: I say, what do you have to say, is very true, very honest.
Speaker 3: I think it fits well for this ball club because I see like all those guys fit together with him.
Speaker 2: I think, get along with the players very well.
Speaker 3: I think, you know, I had the opportunity to be down the plo the dog out, dog out, but for batting practice, those guys I think seeing like they love him, they respect them, and we as the same guys day in and day out.
Speaker 2: Every day.
Speaker 3: It is the same guy, no matter you win or loss, he's the same guy. Get good coach and no lie behind the scene. Don't try making excuse. I say, you know, be honest with you from from that man from Wheale two pairs, which was like three thousand percent different or the type of managers, type of communicator, uh great with with with the people. I can hear in Chicago and in the South Side Chicago White Sauce, and I think they give him a lot of respent, including myself. You know, I'm very hard with it my managers a lot because in my mind I think people should be managing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm wrong about it. Everybody managed it their way, but I think we'll do it in tremendous.
Speaker 3: Joe, you should be manager of the year in the White Sauce can go to the to the in Widow, I think the kid from the bostoub But I think we're Openable doing tremendous job with this boat.
Speaker 2: Croup last two years have been here.
Speaker 7: Can we officially take your name out of the White Sox managerial race? Then, since you just said Will Venable should be manager of the year.
Speaker 3: Well now they got the kids for let me see from from boss. Wow, what they're doing is just amazing. But I think Available people forgot because they are first place. They forgot they lost one hundred and twenty something gain last year and the year before hundred and three. Then yeah, before hundred plus, you know what I mean. Then nobody thought the White Sox is gonna be in this situation. They're gonna be a buyer in the trade deadline. Then never nobody when you break the camp with this ball cross, Hey, well hopefully we play better. Hopefully we play you know, five hundred ball hopefully say everybody stay healthy, you know me, and and doing what they're doing now is just very very very.
Speaker 2: Nice to see them compete the way they are.
Speaker 5: Okay. You didn't answer the question, though, So that's fine.
Speaker 2: That's what you do.
Speaker 5: It's what you do.
Speaker 2: I'm what I just saying that Will should be manager of the year. Yes, of course, of course.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: No, I asked you if that takes you out of wanting to be the White Sox manager.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no way, No, that's how that's how we hung out, you know what I mean, Like I rather, hey, you know what, I'm getting paid to talk bad about them. That's enough for me, you know, I mean, just like, no, I don't want to be part of the hour and I want to stay around with my grandandkids. Uh you know, Chicago, No trial, know how to media every day about anything. Right now, I have a great life, I think maybe the best life of hob in my in my life right now with my grand kids, and know how to worry about go to the ballpark and head dress and go to the hotel draw you know, going the airplane who got hurt?
Speaker 2: And I'm not that I'm done. I mean, I really not looking for being monitored anymore.
Speaker 7: Well, finally, finally we got rid of you. Finally we got rid of you. It only took ten years, but now we're done with you. Hey, let's talk about this weekend. Let's talk about this. Let's talk about this weekend. What are you expecting this weekend? Like, I know, there's a ton of I don't know who else coming. I've heard somewhat of a list of who's coming, and it's basically all the White Sox legends that are alive and kicking.
Speaker 5: So what are you expecting this weekend? And what's your emotion is going to be like this weekend?
Speaker 2: That's the question with everybody asked most a lot of people.
Speaker 3: You know, I cried for everything, but right last night, yesterday, I have a show we Chucking HSN and I put myself like, okay, let me see what the cry now? You was on the show, you know, and a lot of people I know this was the show I said, I contained my emotion. I said, oh, you know that'd be nice. But why back I think you'd be You're going to be a back house.
Speaker 2: I like that. They already told me they sold out.
Speaker 3: That's one thing I like. I just wanted to see. Uh, you know, I mean, just like I always say, don't be retired is pretty nice. I know a lot of people looking for these days. A fans, uh, it's a teammates. Who's going to be there? I have no idea who I know you're going to come here because first of all, you got to work that day. Then you I know for a fact you got you have to be here. But I think it's exciting man. But especially for my family, my kids, my wife, my grandkids going, you know, I mean, just uh, it's so many people I had to think to to to make that happen.
Speaker 2: You know, be retired when just retire your number and you're not.
Speaker 3: A Hall of Famer and you're not the you know foon five hundred home rows clubs, three thousand hits, you're not I'm even close to be part of that.
Speaker 2: And when they do.
Speaker 3: Obviously, winning the wars shares or you guys, winning the war serves for us is a big cause.
Speaker 2: You know, it does a big help but in the end of the day, you just like they're gonna put them in the next guys.
Speaker 3: The real legends on the White House over one hundreds something years, and to me, it's the privilege, very humble privilege to be part of the body that ceremony Tomorrow Saturday.
Speaker 1: For parents looking for a new path to help your child succeed this year, there's still time to enroll in K twelve powered online schools. K twelve powered schools offer tuition free, accredited online public education for students in kindergarten through twelfth grade. Todd Father take it away.
Speaker 8: If you're a busy family, K twelve is where it's at. I've had a couple of my children who've been homeschooled. K twelve has every opportunity to make your child better and smarter as they move forward in their academic career.
Speaker 1: K twelve's dedicated teachers are trained in virtual instruction, and they provide real time support, all in an online setting that works for your family at home or anywhere that there's internet. If you're on the go, it could be for you. It's not too late to enroll this fall. See how K twelve pirate schools can help your child thrive this.
Speaker 2: Year and beyond.
Speaker 1: Enroll online today at K twelve dot com slash foul that's the letter K the number twelve dot com slash f o u l K twelve dot com slash foul K twelve serving three million students and counting.
Speaker 4: You know how many managers numbers are retired in all of Major League Baseball?
Speaker 2: Oh no, not really?
Speaker 3: Let me the houser, maybe Babe and the guy from CUSA SIA. I think is nobody today?
Speaker 1: You know what I think?
Speaker 2: Maybe Tony Russa numbers retired?
Speaker 3: Uh in much the day in in San Louis, I think I believe, but I know, I know how anybody I know have any number? You can tell me?
Speaker 2: And then I look like I find out today in Google it how.
Speaker 4: Many it's bank the twenty of them? Twenty of them. So you'll be the twenty first number retired. Do you think? Do you think you have been given that because of the World Series or because of how you made the city feel winning the World Series?
Speaker 3: I did win the war shares help a lot, yes, but people forgot you know nowadays.
Speaker 2: I lead to two three stage in my career. Here the people a.
Speaker 3: Lot of people don't forgot how many years I prayed for the white shouts and now people say, you know, I mean when the war serves, not that many people see me managing the ball club and now a lot of people know me as analyst of.
Speaker 2: The ball crop. But I went to three stage, very nice with them. But I think winning the War series is a lot I think, is uh that that makes you know, it's so many years without meaning.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's just you know, I mean, I get along with the media very well. I thank God fans. We have a lot of respect, a lot of love for each other, and that that helped also. But I think right now, at the end of the day, Uh, that's Jerry's decision, you know, I mean jes Jerry's.
Speaker 2: Decision to say yes or no. And he did it. And think that we both alive. Something I was looking for. Make sure I was the way for me to be to possibilate to do it. Is I earned it.
Speaker 3: I play hard enough to earn it, my manage it. I put everything I have in my life, you know, I mean my soul every time I put that uniform. And but I had to be pretty pleasing.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Also, you know, thank you two thousand and five baseball team, because that's that's one of the biggest reasons I've gotta be up there.
Speaker 7: Let me say this, you'll never say it, but listen, it's about time I told you this. I've told you your family this. You know, I know your kids very well, and your wife farewell. I know all your I know your grandkids very well. Uh, it's about time. And I've and i've you know, I've been clamor and banging this drum for a few years now to Jerry.
Speaker 2: You got oh, I got deep.
Speaker 5: I got deep ship for that. But it's fine. It was worth because you know what.
Speaker 3: Hey, no, after the two thousand and five ceremonies, well, when you guys over here, Jeny called me and talked to me about you see your teammates, what your team what to do?
Speaker 2: To me like, hey man, do you know what I hear? I said, hey man, you know what you know what to do here, then do it and get away with And it's like he wasn't he wasn't side. You just said it was like you was the only one. A few people did it and they were in the media.
Speaker 3: A couple of guys went to the media that they say when to retire, and then you take a lot of heat from that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well you're welcome, and I'm proud and I was and I meant it when I said, so, here's my last question for I know that before before you have to go, here's my last question for you, I have to speak. And I'm honored that your family asked me to speak on Saturday to help introduce you. Is there anything you want me to say? Is there anything story you want me to tell?
Speaker 2: They tell the truth?
Speaker 7: You know well that I can't tell the I can't tell the truth because we'll all be all We'll all be in trouble if I really tell the truth.
Speaker 4: So he knows he can't really care true.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny.
Speaker 3: When I said yesterday and the show I have Yester Lue, Chuck, I say, why should what I say?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: I said, when you played against aj Piski, you hate him. When you played with him, you hate a little less. Chuck said, yeah, I hear that. Said, Okay, you know what you told me when you played against you hated that. When you played for him, you hated.
Speaker 5: More exactly exactly I wanted to know. Okay, something all having this conversation.
Speaker 7: We're having this conversation because you know, I had to write my speech and I'm still working on it. And I told that line to my wife, and you know my wife, Lisa. She goes, you can't say that. He'll get mad, and I'm like, no, actually I said that to him.
Speaker 5: No, you love that lie. And I'm like, I have to throw that in there somewhere, so so thank you, thank you. Now I can show her.
Speaker 3: He said, it was by the way, all the way anyway last night, I'll talk about that.
Speaker 2: We chuggling.
Speaker 3: They have a little show for like hour show they're recording. You will see it because they recorded. And and I say that said the best goal diver here said, watch told me when you play against it, But he said, when you play for you against ansty, you hate him.
Speaker 2: But when you play you hate, you hate it even more. Then that's great funny. I think I love it. I really love it. I did not going to be make everybody laugh, including my family.
Speaker 5: Well, your family knows you every day that that that that I think you that want.
Speaker 2: To be the coach the coach of the ceremony guarantee.
Speaker 5: Well we'll see, we'll see if I can fit it in.
Speaker 7: I'm so sophisticated, my speaking, my speaking quality, it's gonna be hard to fit especially especially since they only gave me two minutes, right, because they get when I said they said two minutes, I said, well, ship, that's because Ozio talked for forty so we gotta they can only give the rest of us two minutes.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I got I got five minute. I gotta say thank you to a few people, and then I got to move on because I want to.
Speaker 3: You know what funny thing I want to get out of here that the mic believe me.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I'm talking.
Speaker 3: I've been in the mic for the last five, six seven years, International, local, National, I'm been talking with people. I'm managing pack house. I'm playing the pack house. You know, I mean so many things I did in baseball. I never I never getting close to be nervous. I've got to be never started. I don't know why I didn't know myself and go ah and I'll be The people in the book are the listening to be for last one? I sell six seven years, I n TV for them. But it's a little bit a little bit different when you got to talk about you sell the people you you they help you to get what you're going to do, the rich of what they're retired.
Speaker 2: But it's so many things out there. You got to think about it.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I gotta be making sure because I want to speak very slowly and people make sure I understand what I say.
Speaker 2: Most of the people that don't go to understand what I say, that's fine, but uh yeah, I look it for that day. Man, I'm looking for the day. A lot of people.
Speaker 3: Oh my, my family's working very hard because it's not easy than to do who's coming, who's not coming, who you want going, what you're gonna play with?
Speaker 2: You know, I mean so many ten of the scene nobody seeing it. I can't wait for the four or five minutes talk to be honest.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're excited a j You better use that quote. I like that quote. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: I gotta work it in when I fly this.
Speaker 4: I got to write it all down.
Speaker 3: Said it.
Speaker 4: I say that.
Speaker 3: Yester the show said this is a basic calle they got anybody say about me, like, very honest, very right right on him right, it's.
Speaker 2: Right, use human right through my through my head like boom, I like, I love it so much as to remember very you know, very clear. It's funny.
Speaker 5: Hey, have they shown our golf thing yet? Have they shown our golf? Our golf our golf?
Speaker 2: I think I think I think they're doing that tomorrow. I don't know. I don't know. I think tomorrow, tomorrow, Friday. Maybe I think they're going to do it tomorrow. I think I don't know yet.
Speaker 5: Okay, good And by the way, I think you're joining us on Saturday.
Speaker 9: And by the way, hey, hey everything, Yeah, I think they told me about it that I say they you guys don't request yet, but I said they will because I mean it's a good friend maye, you know, obviously be an honor to be with you guys.
Speaker 3: And and remember, I know you have a lot of golf outing with the good ones, big plays.
Speaker 2: You know, I can play golf a little bit. Now, you know you you never see me hit the ball. Now you're like, you know what, you know, you know what? You know what embarrass means.
Speaker 7: It's I think it's somewhere, yes, exactly exactly. Yeah, so you can't cuss when you come on Fox on Saturday. Okay, we have you on no cussing. You talk very slowly, by the way you and.
Speaker 3: TV for a couple of hours. I don't every day curse. I know a curse on TV dours when I have a uniform. Yes, I did a lot when I have my uniform. Oh, my guy, every other ward is curty. Now when I have my SUD or my sport.
Speaker 2: I'm very I'm very I'm very, very professional.
Speaker 6: Yeah, different mode. He's got two modes. He's very versatile. This was great. We love that.
Speaker 1: We're excited for the weekend. Thank you so much for taking some time. Great to catch up with you.
Speaker 2: Hey, I thank you for the opportunity. Anytime you guys want me just ToJ whatever, we can talk about it. You guys want now. I really like to be on you guys show.
Speaker 6: We love having you. Thanks Izzie, talk to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys. Thank you about it. You thank you see it tomorrow. J.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see him soon. AJ will be out there in Chicago South Side. It's going to be crazy. Also, Yes, the team is still very very much in the thicket things here and we're in August. Sox Machine is covering it every single day. It's the New White Sox show that's part of the ft Now Work, Subscribe wherever you can, podcast platforms, YouTube, the whole deal.
Speaker 6: And then also you can see Yes.
Speaker 7: Oh No, Old Say Sorry the game this on Saturday and Tuesday are complete solouts. Saturday is Aussie Day and Tuesday is they're giving away popats, So they have two big this week, two huge games for the White Sox.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go, So you can start your Fox one three day free trial today at foxwe dot com. If you're not at the game, the way to watch the game is on Fox and the Fox one app, so you can follow the Fox Saturday action and eventually the postseason leading up to the World Series exclusively on Fox and streaming on the Fox one app.