Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tappen.
Speaker 3: It is indeed a phone tap tag team. It's Danielle and Scary.
Speaker 1: Which one of you is going to set it up?
Speaker 2: I'm going to set it up?
Speaker 1: You go, all right?
Speaker 2: So Angela emails us and wants to play a phone tap on her roommate Christine. The two of them just moved out of an apartment and they're patiently waiting for their deposit check. So I'm going to stand in the way of that, and then Scary he's going to jump in later as the office manager.
Speaker 1: All Right, see what happens in our tag team phone tap. Let's listen in.
Speaker 2: Hello Christine, this is Nicole Miley. I'm calling you from the l Laurel. How are you this morning?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: How are you good? I know you're waiting for a check for a little over nine hundred dollars. Yeah, I'm just calling to let you know that you will probably not be receiving that check.
Speaker 4: Why.
Speaker 2: They're complaining that there's mold on the wall in the bedroom, and so we did some investigating and it appears that it's because of dog urination.
Speaker 1: I have a girl dog. First of all, and that would not be possible because she'd have to lift up her leg to do that, and that's not how girl dogs peek.
Speaker 2: Well, unfortunately the pe is from a dog, and the only dog that lived in that room was your dog.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Just because you can't let your dog pee outside, that's not my problem.
Speaker 4: I want to see the paperwork that you have that.
Speaker 1: Confirms that it is in fact my dog, and the scientific evidence that you have that it is dog urine, and I would like it mailed to me.
Speaker 2: Who are you to tell me to send you anything in the.
Speaker 4: Mail because you are withholding money that belongs to me and now you are revoking, so I want to see the evidence that confirms that the money does not belong to me.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, can you hold on one second please? I am so done with this conversation.
Speaker 1: Do you hear that she is crazy? Oh my god, seriously, this lady, these dog.
Speaker 2: Owners are oh nut. She probably dresses her dog up in like two tubes and stuff.
Speaker 1: Hello, you know what, I want to speak to your manager for your rude attitude towards me. That is rude and uncalled for. Now, let me speak to your manager about your rude attitude towards me, or I'm going to file arrest and charge against you.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, I'll get my manager for you.
Speaker 3: Hold on, Hello, this is John Hight. Why is my employee in and uproar over here?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, she was very rude to me.
Speaker 3: Something you must have said had to have gotten her cursed at me. Uh, you cursed at her?
Speaker 1: I did not curse at her.
Speaker 2: Yes she did. She called me a bitch.
Speaker 3: You called her a bitch.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Christine.
Speaker 3: What it comes down to is our word against yours. As a matter of fact, we should be billing you at you.
Speaker 1: You can't everything said and done.
Speaker 3: Now, could you have a credit card on file? I'm going to make a three hundred dollars charge to your credit card this afternoon. How does that sound?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not paying three hundred dollars unless I see the paperwork and you can prove to me that it's my dog.
Speaker 3: Just put it under the heading processing fee.
Speaker 1: You can't just charge me for something that you haven't even sent me a bill with. You guys said that you were going to credit my account, and now you're telling me that you're going to just charge me.
Speaker 3: Obviously you have a personal vend against Nicole.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I'm trying to take care of this amakable with you, and you guys are refusing to provide me simple paperwork.
Speaker 3: We are going green in this office. Okay, so paper is a hot commodity around here.
Speaker 1: I want a copy of the paperwork.
Speaker 3: We're tree huggers in this office.
Speaker 1: I have You cannot charge my card. I have no bill.
Speaker 3: You know, you're getting a little loud and a little testy with me, and I don't appreciate.
Speaker 1: You're not getting loud. I do not charge you. Guys told me that you were going to be giving me a rEFInd.
Speaker 2: I told you she was a bit.
Speaker 3: It's a little bach.
Speaker 4: Are you for real?
Speaker 2: This is Danielle Manarrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tasks.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't do that to me. My dad's calling the apartment complex.
Speaker 4: Damn it.
Speaker 3: It's all Angela's fault.
Speaker 4: Come on, I love you.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you guys did that to me. Elvis Duran's phone time.
Speaker 3: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted
Speaker 2: By all Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show,