Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Fully Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effect, And.
Speaker 2: Just like that, we're back on the air.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to you had another carefully reckless episode with your girl, Josh, hilarious.
Speaker 2: What do I be doing? I'll be fixing mess.
Speaker 1: So I just announced that, well, actually I didn't announce my baby daddy slash boyfriend, slash best friend, slash lover, slash second half of a half, all that good stuff. He called up and he spilled the beans, y'all. Now a lot of y'all saw my face in that Breakfast Club episode where it looks like I didn't want him to say anything. But listen, let me tell you something. This man is my motherfucking ridah. Okay, this is my guy, This is my everything. And Chris is the first time dad. He's nervous as hell, but he's excited at the same time, he's ecstatic, already in love with.
Speaker 2: The baby, the baby not here yet. He's in love with me.
Speaker 1: This man loves me up and down, from my head to my toes, from every finger on my body to the spine going down my back.
Speaker 2: Like this man loves me.
Speaker 1: Okay, what he does for me mentally, emotionally, and all of that shit is something that I wish for everybody. I wish everybody, for every man, woman, non binary, all gender appropriations, nigga, Like I.
Speaker 2: Wish that I wish that for every fucking body. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm really really happy walking to my divine right now, you know what I mean. So you know, as bad as I wanted to announce another way, I was still okay with it that man is my best friend and I'm here to protect what I have and he's doing the same thing behind the scenes. I'm in the limelight, I'm in the public eye, so I'm gonna protect it. I'm gonna protect it. And with that being said, I'm a clear up a few things. No, this is not the first Chris. Okay, I had an ex named Chris, and y'all asks y'all, And I'm sorry I'm chewing gum right now. It's because I'm nauseous as hell every fucking morning spite taking my prenatal vitamins.
Speaker 2: I'm still nauseous, y'all.
Speaker 1: And sorry for last week's episode, I was chewing gum as well, and the swallowing and the chewing might get the best of me sometimes, but listen, anything to not stop and throw up. I'm so tired of throwing up, child. But no, this is a whole new Chris. Okay, this is a whole new Chris. His name is Chris Tyliver. Please y'all don't do this. This is not Chris Newton, this is not the last guy, and it's not Chris Brown. Me and Chris Brown been broke up too. Okay, so yes, this is my third and final Chris. All right, y'all be in the comments like she love a Chris. Y'all, y'all get on other herbs.
Speaker 2: Also. Now, I don't comment on blogs anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't even go through those comments because I know anymore.
Speaker 2: You know I have.
Speaker 1: But the end of last year was the last time I said I'm gonna do that shit.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The end of the year last year, in twenty twenty three, I say, yo, look, I'm done going through blood comments. You know what I'm saying, especially when it's supposed about me. I don't want to do that because we already know what we're getting ourselves into, right, and then you feel compelled to respond. But I'm gonna go through my comments every fucking day, you know why, because that's my house, that's my shit, all right, and I have the power and liberty to block any motherfucker us trying to disrupt my space, trying to disturb my peace and all of that shit. Okay, So this on, I'm gonna tell y'all, I'm an clear up a couple more things to tell me. She's excited to be another single mother. That's just not it. Let me tell you something. I wasn't even a single mother with Ashton. You know why, because Jerome has always been in his son's life. Okay, whether he could provide financially or not, he was always there. That's not my definition of a single mother. I was a single woman with a child, but I've always been side by side with Rome raising our son.
Speaker 2: So I wasn't a single mother, all right. Now, power to.
Speaker 1: Them out there, because there are women out there that's doing it by theyself.
Speaker 2: That was never me.
Speaker 1: Now, I was doing it by myself financially, but his dad has always been present in his life, even times where he couldn't afford doing shit for his son in his younger years and Ashton's younger years, in our younger years as parents. That man has always been there for his child and is there for every one of his children. So don't diagnose me, okay, don't categorize me with a single mother, because I am not that. Like I said, I'm not discrediting them, but don't put me with that.
Speaker 2: If that's not what I am.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and stop trying to measure people's happiness by which you think it should be. I understand the traditional way, the back in the day way was to get married and then have a baby. But time has evolved, and y'all need to evolve with it. You don't know people's situations, and you don't know people journeys, and you don't know the difference between the two.
Speaker 2: I'm onna journey.
Speaker 1: As I spoke early in the episode of Breakfast Club this Morning, I am on a journey, sweetheart.
Speaker 2: It's a big difference, all right. The difference is the.
Speaker 1: Man wants this child, and I wanted it as well. I wasn't trapped and I didn't trap him. And for those who know me, and I'm talking to my fans, my day ones, y'all knew y'all always have known. Jessica Robin Moore has always wanted more children, But I wasn't gonna settle and have kids by any and every man that I dated, because I knew better than that. I always knew better than that. All right, If you ain't laying next to me in bed at night, you have no idea how to fuck I wake up? You understand. You have no idea the taste of my happiness. You have no idea, But I wish it for everybody. I wish it now. I can't tell you to mind your business. I can't and I won't tell you to mind your business because I mind other people's business only if I know if the business is true or not, only if I know every aspect of the business, because it's my job to report people's biss You motherfucking right, So I'm not gonna tell nobody to mine they business. And I'm not gonna tell you to keep my name out your mouth. But I'm gonna tell you watch your mouth when you're talking about me, especially if you don't know what the fuck you talking about. I said it there, I'll say it here, and I'll say it to anybody I need to say it to. They fucking face too, You understand, You will not disrupt my peace, You will not disturb my journey.
Speaker 2: You will not do it. You can't do it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, take all of that negativity up in the motherfucking blog comments where the rest of y'all ass belong, where you can get fifty and one hundred likes on some shit like that, where you can read other people's comments before you comment, and wait for somebody to tell you how to feel. You go do that shit on the blogs. Don't come over there to my shit. You will get blocked every time. Believe that. Even when Charlamagne sparked the question about the engagement, sir, even with that being my big brother, you don't know what Chris got planned.
Speaker 2: You don't know, you have no idea.
Speaker 1: And then for him to immediately have to share a story that he and his wife got married after they had their first child. All right, then, so that you can understand too and relate. You can relate to that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I appreciate everybody's concern. However, every opinion does not concern me. So let's normalize not projecting your baggage and how unhappy you are on other people.
Speaker 2: I'm happy, I'm creating life.
Speaker 1: How dare you motherfuckers sit in my comments and tell me not to be happy about creating life that I want it and I want more of it. This ain't my last child, but I'm telling you it will be my first and last marriage. It surely will when that man get down on one knee when we start playing in this wedding. Y'all don't know what he got in store for me. Y'all don't know what he got, just like y'all don't know what God got in store for me. I don't know what God got in store for me, but I know everything is falling in place.
Speaker 2: You understand.
Speaker 1: Now. We got a commercial, and if you click off of this podcast, I swear I'm ana beat your ass listen.
Speaker 2: Also another thing I wanted to clear up.
Speaker 1: Man, y'all motherfucker's here and my comments talking to me about damn, you just got the job and you about to leave again. Do y'all not know this is the right motherfucking time for me to be pregnant where I can wake up every morning, go sit my ass down in the throne chair because I am royalty.
Speaker 2: That's what I am do.
Speaker 1: Four hours of a show, sometimes five because we have interviews. Take my ass home and work on my other businesses. You understand, I got the choice whether I want to travel right now.
Speaker 2: I got the choice.
Speaker 1: A lot of comedians, a lot of entertainers, they don't have a choice. They have to tour, and more power to that. I was just one of them. But now I don't. I secured a bag, a station, every bag. I don't have to be on a plane three or four times a week, stressing my body out.
Speaker 2: I can be home.
Speaker 1: Working, still working from home, because I got other businesses to develop. I got other businesses to secure, I got other businesses to run right now. I'm rebranding my products right now. It's things that y'all don't know. It's things that y'all don't need to fucking know. But that's normalized, not saying shit until y'all know, you understand what I'm saying. You can learn something from Jess with the mess baby, Yeah, because my news is real, y'all. Opinions are based off of what you're going through and biased emotions, and also what y'all see a lot of other comments saying stop fucking playing with me. Don't be a bunch of fucking sheep, not with me right now? Is the best time. And let me tell you something else. That man is my best friend for a reason. You know why, because he's in love with Jessica robbin Moore. He's get in love with Jessica robbin Moore. I'm talking about somebody to just ask you. It feel good as shit for somebody to just ask you. How was your day? How is your mental state? What do you feel like you could have done better today? To block out the hate? You don't have to respond to everything, baby, I know what we got, You know what you got.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Somebody to rub your motherfucking feet even when they don't hurt. Tell you you pretty even you don't fucking feel pretty, make you feel good. Somebody to pour into you, not just your girlfriends, but your man pouring into you.
Speaker 2: Don't play with me, man, don't play with me. And don't play with that one. Haha.
Speaker 1: Don't play with that one, all right. I ain't gonna let y'all do it, not in my comments, not my fans. I ain't gonna let.
Speaker 2: Y'all do it.
Speaker 1: You can unfollow, and you can become unfanned right now. If that's what you think you're gonna do. Let's normalize watching y'all my fucking mouth. Let's normalize that, normalize getting your situation together.
Speaker 2: Listen, let me also tell you something.
Speaker 1: I come from two married parents over thirty years, and I'm coming to tell you right now, just because you're married does not mean you're fucking happy. Okay, that does not mean you are happy. People jump into marriages for all the fucking wrong reasons. Let me tell you I ain't jumping. I ain't jumping. I'm thirty two. I want my kids, all my kids before I'm thirty five. I'm just getting started with my career. Trust and believe, Trust and believe. I'm just getting started. So I want to have my babies now. And my wedding will come when it will fucking come, all right, whether that be this year, whether that be next year.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Don't play yourself playing with me, because that's how you play yourself, speaking out a turn and not knowing what the fuck going on. This is my journey and not my situation, sweetheart. So now, since we only got time for like one story, and I y'all know, I had to get on here and I had to say some things.
Speaker 2: And now listen.
Speaker 1: See this is my sacred place, my podcast. Okay, I got a couple of sacred places. Number one in my sanctuary in my house. That's my first sacred place when it's just me and God.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: My second sacred place is my man, Me and my man, my sacred place that is me and my man. I'm allowed to be vulnerable. Have you ever been allowed to be vulnerable with a man? Like with a man that can be vulnerable with you? You know what I'm saying, and you still feel that masculinity and you still feel it. You understand when a man don't gotta say he ain't gotta tell you here, man, he don't. He ain't got to go around boasting and bragging about what he got.
Speaker 2: He show you.
Speaker 1: You feel it, You see it, y'all living it together. What don't ever play with that? I wish that for everybody. I even wish a great woman for the men out there, whoever you. I wish you good love. I wish love were doing everything in love. Don't don't play with that. Don't play with that something that you never knew before. How can you speak on something that you've never known before? You understand? It's crazy to me how people can do that. But I'm gonna tell you this ain't gonna stop the hate. But y'all know fucking well, I had to address a lot of that negativity. You understand what I'm saying, because a lot of it is self hate. When you learn to love your motherfucking self, you ain't worried about a woman announcing that she is giving life without a ring.
Speaker 2: You ain't right about that.
Speaker 1: You're actually knowing that that's probably around the corner. And if it ain't, pray for it. And if you don't know whether or not it is, pray for it. Encourage it. Encourage it. Don't down something because one thing didn't come with the other thing, or y'all don't see you understand what I'm saying. I made sure one thing. I am glad that my partner did. Chris, I'm glad that you made sure I got out of my first try mester. Baby, I'm so glad that you did that. But do you know how many women are struggling to have children? Do you know how many women can't have children? Do you know how many women want children? And y'all sitting there ridiculing and judging somebody for being happy about creating life.
Speaker 2: Are you fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: With the ways every day y'all see in the world they're trying to create, They're trying to stop us from producing and creating life. Are you fucking crazy? Do you know how many child deaths there are? Do you know how many children are dying? We read story more stories about it today than ever.
Speaker 2: Stop playing with that. Don't play with that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep popping out these fucking kids, you understand, And every one of them gonna be born healthy, with a clear mind, and they all gonna make me and they daddy happy. You understand, I hope If you didn't before, you understand now. I don't even think I got time to fucking read a story.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Hisses make me sick.
Speaker 1: And for those who are happy for me, I just want to say thank you, thank you, because it was more happy than not.
Speaker 2: You understand, But you better believe.
Speaker 1: I had my little sister scouring them fucking comments.
Speaker 2: Delete all that shit. Delete it, but not only delete it, block.
Speaker 1: It because some people go back to see how many likes they got on a comment, how many responses they got on a comment. Don't play with me, she on it. She get paid good money to do that shit. Uh uh, I said, I can't control with the blogs got going.
Speaker 2: On in the comments. You know what I'm saying. I used to be one of them.
Speaker 1: I used to be a blog comments to run into the fucking comments seeing if I you know what I'm saying, battling in a comment, saying how many likes I can get on a comment from my real last comment. You know what I'm saying, being myself because I just always had something to say. You know what I'm saying. No, no, no, no, no no no. I've secured a job, I've secured a bag. You understand me so greatly that I don't got to ever crawl in the fucking comments no more. All thanks to my creator. All thanks to God, the man upstairs. I thank him every day for opportunity. I thank him every day for the people that love me. I thank them for the people that hate me or who think they hate me. But don't play with that. Don't play with that. That's all I want to say. That's the message I want to convey, it's all of I want you all to normalize that, normalize watching your motherfucking mouth period. Unless you know what you're talking about. I learned my lesson, and I'm telling you a couple more can learn from me. Watch your mouth. If you love me, you'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back. All right now, what don't look like we're gonna have time for a bunch of stories. But I'm gonna do one.
Speaker 2: I supposed to.
Speaker 1: Been got to my story, y'all shut okay, So I'm just gonna read a short story right here. This says the reason why people's paragraphs are getting cut off is because there's a character limit for dms. Oh, they need to be sure they're paying attention to where it stops so they can start another. I love it here, and thank you for all the messages you've fixed.
Speaker 2: Oh you welcome. Welcome sugar.
Speaker 1: Y'all love the way money call people's sugar. I had to start from the beginning to get all the gems. Thank you for all you do. Oh, no problem, baby girl. I appreciate you. I appreciate you. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And this is another view from an episode that I did before. Says, Hey, Jess, I hope you're doing well. I came across your where's my Dad podcast, and it touched my heart. I am sorry to hear about the difficult situation that she's going through. I wanted to share something with you that might be of help. A friend of mine went through a similar situation with her mother. Although she was not adopted. Her twin sister took an ancestry DNA test and they were able to find family members from their father's side who helped them locate their dad after twenty eight years of not knowing him. I hope it brings some comfort and hope to her.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Also, baby, if you're listening from the Where's My Dad? Podcast? I told her that I will be checking on her. I haven't had time, but I will make sure I check on her today. I absolutely want you to listen to that.
Speaker 2: I told you. I did not tell you. My people listen and they love to help.
Speaker 1: You know. These listeners are not just here to gather gossip ard to be nosy in your business. There are people that really, really really eating to your stories and it also can help you. You know, who went further in their journey, you know what I mean? Who didn't give up?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And that baby girl, she sounded defeated and a lot. You know, she was saying she was suicidal and things like that. Those people need love and they need help, and any other people supporting them who's gone through something similar, if not the same exact thing. So I do want to uplift you that. And Happy love Day, just happy love day. Sorry that this episode came so late, y'all, I've been busy as hell. I've been busy as hell. I took my gum out to read, y'all, But this shit I go back in. Lord, listen, if y'all have any suggestions on shit that I can eat, please let me know, let me know what cannot eat. I'm living in Jersey now, but the food in Brooklyn is so good, But I ain't got sign to be going back and forth like that. I think I'm gonna just hire a nutritionist and a chef. That's what I need.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm getting headaches every goddamn day, and I'm gonna elaborate more on this as time goes on. But y'all, being pregnant in your thirties is way different from being pregnant in your late teens early twenties, sweetheart, Because I was nineteen when I was pregnant, with ash. I had ash when I was twenty and chy. I'm talking about everything was easy, even I was still throwing shots back like a motherfucking don't let me get into that, because I didn't know that I was pregnant until I was about four months pregnant. When I was pregnant with Ashton, you understand what I'm saying. I didn't really know that I was pregnant, and me and wrong. We was trying to get pregnant with ash and I just didn't know that I was. I didn't start showing it until I was five months. You know, I got a little baby bomp right now. But honey, I know thirty two ain't old, but it will definitely show you the difference between decades of your life when you get pregnant in your twenties late teens versus your thirties. Okay, I'm always tired, I'm always nauseous, and yes, I do take prenatal vitamins.
Speaker 2: I've also secured a duela list. Let me tell you this.
Speaker 1: Man went out and got me a duela. I said, no, no, no, we're gonna get a duela.
Speaker 2: She helps she. I just love my mass so much.
Speaker 1: Man, just trying to help make my life easier with this, and listen, I'm really, really, really happy, and I'm happy for those who are happy for me.
Speaker 2: I'm happy for those who can really congratulate me.
Speaker 1: My son was happy, ashed and switched at first when I told him that I was pregnant, because he I so told him before I told the dad. Okay, my son is my ace bone Cone, all right, and y'all can debate this all y'all want, up and down.
Speaker 2: I was happy.
Speaker 1: I was a little nervous to tell my son because it's just been me and him for eleven years.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying. So I was like, oh, I mean, you know, his father has five kids with shit.
Speaker 1: I had just him purposely, you know, so I was purposely not getting pregnant.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying. I was like, man, I'm pregnant. Ash.
Speaker 1: He was like, that's cold. It's gonna be a boy. I was happier, So I felt like I just scored a touchdown y'all. I was so freaking happy. You know, my baby is supportive of me. You get what I'm saying. That's all I need, my village, my family, my mom. When I told her. She was like, Oh my god, you're gonna do it this time, and we're gonna do it right, and we're gonna listen my baby, my first baby.
Speaker 2: Daddy was saying, Rome was happiest shit.
Speaker 1: So you got my blessing, Roe, Li, nobody needs your damn blessing after you had five damn kids. You want to talk about giving me a blessing. But he's protective over me as well. You know our relationship me and my first son's dad, That relationship is protected and sacred to him as well.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I mean a lot to the people I need to mean a lot to. I mean a lot to Rome, I mean a lot to my son. I mean a lot to Chris. I mean a lot to my parents. I mean a lot to a lot of fucking people. I mean a lot to y'all. The people listening to me every Wednesday, looking forward for me to fix mess and and to come on this podcast and give twenty twenty five minutes of my time. That's why I love y'all. That's why I do this shit. You get what I'm saying. My voice is so fucking powerful, So that's why I had some mature and evolve and clean my shit up.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying Now, I'm gonna still cuss like a sailor.
Speaker 1: Y'all probably said I'm like fifty, but know y'all love me man, and I love y'all too. And just like that, we've come to the end of yet another carefully reckless episode with your girl jas hilarious. Tune in every Wednesday. Peace Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And The Black Effect.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.