Speaker 1: What we waiting on your music to give us. He's usually coming here with some new, some new spill. This is what happened to leave the truth flowers that motherfucker never fly.
Speaker 2: And then this nigga got their shirtin time, turning the doctor love.
Speaker 1: Don'tbody want you out? It's Chris brown Ship with niggas in here.
Speaker 2: Man, Man, we recrest the DMX ND y'all You down, y'all, you down, j.
Speaker 1: You love you come on sinking? Want a motherfucker then you when a gang bang at twelve at night. Man, God, damn Master gods Man, stop up, shut it down, Shut it up. Stop Yeah. Oh oh that's how rough riders. My right, nigga. We drinking real hard. You know what I'm saying. You can't drinking.
Speaker 2: I can't, Lord, you can't have me sipping on henness here and be like Chris Tryna and man.
Speaker 1: A cit may come in, you know, Drake coming here with all this girl.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, and sitting there here b hard.
Speaker 3: We're ringing crayon in here, Lord during the.
Speaker 1: Game one right, man, we just got hyped out the game like chill. You know what I'm saying, Okay, store down all that hard ship out the window. It's Chris Brown. Now it's that time of the night.
Speaker 2: It's that time of the gods.
Speaker 1: The girl describe your girl, Grab your girl. Look, get on, I'm trying tomorrow. I'm trying tomorrow. Yo, I'm trying tomorrow. This is the last song of the night. Hey, grab your girl.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you true lamps coming here. You gotta you got five shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah to the hard drive. Man, Oh my god, that's keep going, keep going. That's getting baby. Certain faster, certain faster, certain faster, certain faster, certain faster, certain faster, certain fast, certain faster, certain faster, certain. It's a green summer. Yeah, we built differently. You ain't watching the games like I'm watching it again. You'm outside, We're alive. It'sluid. That's when you stopped production. We know bad, but we want I'm weak. Yeah, here, man, let's get it. Go ahead, Nate, you already know what time it is, all right?
Speaker 3: So serious, Tide one one? What do we think we're two games in? Curious just from your guys perspective being in the finals.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you.
Speaker 3: Guys were up, you know after two games? What's that kind of mindset when you switch cities.
Speaker 2: You know what, when you switch cities, at least what I found to be like a comed denominator, immediately you feel the energy of being in the backyard or someone, you know what I'm saying. Like when we was on we played so when we got to La, you felt it. So I'm eager to see how I'm eager to see how okay See actually reacts to the crowd and the energy. Also in in Indiana. The fan based there, Indiana place totally different when they're at home. I want to see how okay See not saying that, Denver not saying that, the Clippers not saying all these places they've been and he played the Clippers, they played Memphis went even claim that. But I'm saying playing in environments where it's hostile, this might be Indiana. Indiana's gonna be rocking. They're gonna be solid and home. So I'm eager to see how they react to that. Until you know what I'm thinking about. Pete Man Shay still ain't had a bad game.
Speaker 1: You can't stop him though. Man, Man, you can't man put two on the fucking ball. Man. You can't go to put two on the ball. Man.
Speaker 3: So a player in their first two games of the finals ever most points ever by a above Ai above Jordan.
Speaker 2: He doing some hes doing some other ship man. And it's the midi. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When't when I talk.
Speaker 2: About Mick Range, he either gonna give you a three, right because his look, he got so much confidence now that if you like right, if you like a step right here, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I like fifty in this first game that was crazy sixty.
Speaker 3: You know, his first game hit thirty eight and.
Speaker 1: Then the head like one of them games, yeah, forty eight. The second game, I think game three back in Philly.
Speaker 3: Most ever, the most ever in SGA. Game one was the second most ever and it was.
Speaker 1: The by itself. They one game one. Yeah, I know, that's what we stepped over.
Speaker 3: A loot in that playoff front.
Speaker 2: His midi is the difference, you know, everybody trying to get lay up and then try to get the trade. He takes those midi and those mid rangers are more tough shots than you think. But yeah, I'm meaning to see how they react to that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Real shit, I was asking, hey, after two games, kind of you're leaving the city to a new city. So for you back in eight, you took care of business, you're up to oh in Boston and now you're going to l A like kind of what was that mindset going on the plane out there and you're like, hey, we're up too. Oh obviously this is different sin it's one one, but just kind of switching cities and you're gonna be there for like I think.
Speaker 2: I was talking about how how the energy changes when you get to another city, how you.
Speaker 1: Feel like you know, yeah, like for us, Like for me, it was just like I felt comfortable, like because LA ain't like some of these places we played in in the Eastern Conference. Eastern Conference crowds and the Western Conference crowds. There's two different crowds crazy, you know what I'm saying. When you gotta go on the when you got to go to Indiana, I'd have played in all these Toronto we did have played in hostile environments, so like it ain't. I can't even think of one Western Conference team that's crazy than the East Coast. Yeah, like you know what I'm saying. Crowd wise, maybe Sack back in the day. Back in the day, though early two thousands, Minnesota was kind of rowdy.
Speaker 3: I remember y'all was rowdy.
Speaker 1: Feel that yeah, crazy, yeah, But like I didn't feel that for l A your buts you come off, you're looking up. It's it's energy, right. I felt like that was a home game, just like there's just certain arenas that got that prestige. Staples, Madison Square Garden. You know that.
Speaker 2: Ain't that?
Speaker 1: Don't that don't feel like a super role game to me? Like going to Indiana or going to Philly. You know what I'm saying. It's different, different feelings. So like, if I'm Indiana right now, even though we took an l in the game two, I'm feeling cool. I think mission was accomplished. We came over here to get one. We got one. They said we couldn't get Yeah, they said we couldn't get one. Man, if I'm Indiana, I'm like that playing right home, Like I'm dapping. We lost my fifteen, but Soul sixteen, I'm like, we do what we came to do. We came here to do. We go home. There got one. That's all we want now about to show them what we are, what we owned.
Speaker 3: But it's there a point because in game one they didn't leave the game.
Speaker 1: So this is what happened. To us in twenty ten, we went to LA and stole one, and then I think we lose game three at home. We lost Game three at home. That killed the moment, and I was like, we're not coming back to La. So this is the same kind of scenario. They gotta protect home now. So I don't even know who the pressure is really owned. I don't know if it's on the home team.
Speaker 2: It is because you got to defend home, and guess what, the series don't start to you went on the road, ken, Okay, see winning Indiana, that's what they got to show right now. With this team playing on another decil Indiana and the same team they saw in the regular Sea, this ain't the same team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nim hard.
Speaker 2: Everybody is a lot more confident at home. I'm looking for Indiana to have a big Game three, but I'm also looking for some respect to be gained from Okay, see that hold on, We got to get some respect with y'all.
Speaker 1: One of these games is gonna be a blowout, I think, Man, Indiana, even though they lost, can they brew them out at home? Minnesota? Blew them out at home? Game three? Are my correct? Okay? So again, blew them out blew them out.
Speaker 2: They did, They I don't know, had a good game. Everybody was on cyllinders. Can they blow them out?
Speaker 1: I'm liking like, even though in DD they can, they can't blow them out because like, if they don't get that that forty points from their bench from from Caruso and and Wiggins Higgins. Wiggins came in and got work man, he got the word Caruso is since you know what I'm saying. They need that production off the bench. If they're not getting that, that's hit or missed for them.
Speaker 2: And they tried that double the big lineup, like you said, they threw that line up and there.
Speaker 1: He was on that washing the game.
Speaker 2: He was like, yo, why they ain't going through this big lineup?
Speaker 1: Got him go ahead? You want sixty eight games with that? That's what made him go like this. But that's what I'm saying. You played all through the playoffs and then you decide a game one to go away from that. No, make them adjusted, y'all, y'all, sixty eight wins, y'all the ones, the steam rolling you need.
Speaker 2: Halliburn, though Halliburn got to show up to the dance every day. He gotta dance. He gotta do thet shot. He can't show up and do a couple of movies.
Speaker 1: Just be in the corner waiting for somebody to step. You might get in it, you know what I'm saying. That's time. He might get you that. But you got to show up and dance, bro, And that's what I have. Especially, he gotta set a tone. I think he well at home, you.
Speaker 2: Got to you gotta go like two for like thirty shame shot, thirty shots the first first joint, right, he gotta be on that same cliff. He can't have such a hijack winning win to one and then have such a layoff on that set with him.
Speaker 3: So Halliburton thirteen shot attempts in both games came one in game two. Yeah, like this the defensive oc allowing him to I'm not.
Speaker 1: Even sure if it's the defense because he got the ball. He got the ball. Yes, what I'm saying this whole time of defense, you know what I'm saying. Just like I'm.
Speaker 2: Anticipating in having him having a really good Game three because he gonna see all those holes and the stuff.
Speaker 1: He has stuff that he can do. But I didn't think he was so initiative, like he was.
Speaker 2: In game one, so I'm looking for him in game three to be very aggressive early he turned the ball over.
Speaker 1: He was doing he was doing stuff that. Yeah, you remember, he was doing stuff that I ain't never seen him do. I know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: But he don't have manny and take risks with having a small with four people under him, you know what I'm saying stuff like that. I was just watching that Sam didn't have no super He usually got off you know when he gets off really really fast, so it has a quick start that she tends to prepare them. They had that under control. So I'm looking for both teams and seeing how they adjust because these adjustments right here is going to prepare the momentum. Whoever win Game three should have the momentum to take both games.
Speaker 1: To me, but I'm looking too, like I'm looking at like this post be a strong defense man. I looked at the second half Indiana from Indiana, Indiana scores thirty and the third thirty plus in the fourth, like their second runs come in the second half. Yeah, they gotta get off the better start now. Okay, see then too, they also scored thirty, So that's showing me that Indiana can score on this defense, they beat them. That's what I'm saying. They can score on this defense. They gotta be able to get stops. Hold on, hold on, before you say this. You know another thing. I don't think we actually are given credit to this whole thing. The fucking coaching, bro.
Speaker 2: This is probably some of the best coaching we've seen in the finals. Just think about that adjustments each team is making with players.
Speaker 1: Oh no, don't like you.
Speaker 2: I wish I could watch the chess board and the two coaches of an animated version of this church and then just using peace let me take check out put you Okay, you did that, and this is this Okay, I got home alone for that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, your word. But it is a chess matchup. This moves versus moves, versus player versus.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna do this. Okay, We're gonna go big on you. Okay, we're gonna go small on you. Right, Okay, this my three This is my three point Okay, two minutes of defense out here just in case, so everybody who can get a steal you feel me like, I love how the adjustments in this match looks. And it's in real time. You're getting adjustments in real time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still I still like Indiana in six Yeah, I think I think at home because this tea. Okay, see it's good. But they're young. They gonna go into an environment that they ain't seen in the Western Conference. They gonna go into Indiana. Dog, I'm telling you, I didn't play it in a few playoff series in Indiana's the place rough in there? Like you know, it's rough in there, Like I'm telling you, I didn't played it in a few series in there. And they crowd is it's roughing. That's not a real NBA crowd. It's a couple of places you go and you can hear the crowd in a certain place you go. You feel, you feel when it's when it's you feel in Indiana.
Speaker 2: Like they wherever they go in Indiana, they gonna know theyre in Indiana.
Speaker 1: They ain't no much going out going somewhere. Bus boys. They three the three rowdiest places in the Eastern Conference. Indiana is one of them. Indiana, Philly, Toronto, Toronto. I got New York and now man Toronto crowd is sick taking. Yeah, we put the Toronto. They was outside. You know, we go down the thing, they was right there. I'm talking about. It was a sea of them man like. Man, I was looking like they was pushing on man. I was like, damn, tops up. And then they seen the national Man that crowd was sick or that they have the crowd. They can't putting the camera on the outside that it was like thousands of people outside. Was like, all right, nervous, this is different. That was different. Philly might just whoop your ass. You can't go in there with no Boston jersey. They just might you might get jumped. My cousin went there early when we played it early. He had to take his jersey off. No, they was they was going to check you. Man. He had to take his jersey off leaving the arena. I had to get out of here. You know, I'm telling you this is like O to have to get out of the thick man. It was sick. Bro. He was like, they're about to jump me.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, man, you go some of these some of these towns, man, like, I'm dead ass man. It's like it's like it's like soccer culture, man, Like the teams are like so much. Yeah, like bro like all these small towns like sack Utah, they got a team and that's all they know.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what city need a team? Kansas City. If Kansas City get a team, that crowd yeah something like that, something like yeah, well they like right there. We love basket they do. They do straight up. And I don't know why Kansas don't have a team no more. Like you see it. How you see how the Chiefs is. You see how the go take it the k Yeah, J Hawk ca you.
Speaker 3: I want to go back to coaching.
Speaker 1: We got it right.
Speaker 3: Rick Carlisle, he's the coach that is was with the Pacers and now he's back. Some people say the twenty eleven run that he had with the Dallas Mavericks is one of the best playoff runs in recent memory. And this one we look at this one, you know, beating the Bucks, kind of upsetting the Cabs, beating the Knicks and now winning Game one of the finals. What's kind of your assessment is just Rick Carlisle as a head coach because a lot of the big young coach young coaches are kind of taking over in some degree in the NBA, and this is a guy that's been a head coach for twenty five years now.
Speaker 2: The point that good point. He don't get his due and get us do it. And he's so unorthodox, and you know it's crazy. Paul made a great point yesterday. He's watching the game and he said, you know what I'm noticing, man, there are no switches. They went back to a traditional basketball way of getting and sliding through picks. And we was watching the game and for about four to seven minutes we were watching a component of traditional basketball on both sides and then need to jump back into where we are now. Yeah, and we was watching this or orthodox, going back and forth, and I's like, Bro.
Speaker 1: You seeing this right? And it was to his genius.
Speaker 2: It actually made the game like conducive to watch because we was watching them hert slide through and I was like, dat, he just slide through that shag. He's like, man, he's going through, Bro. So he So it's like I was alluding too earlier. Man, Bro is making both coaches. I think both coaches are pushing each other to be better and everything, and against his dude, Man, he's one probably the more traditional coaches that has made the wave and jumped the wave. You know, he wasn't so big on his way. I think his way has evolved in all of this, and that's growth.
Speaker 1: Man. Shout to Rick Man.
Speaker 2: He don't really get a lot to do, man, But I think as you win and as you be successful, man, the ship speaks for himself. So shot to Rick carl out man number thirty four for the Celtics.
Speaker 1: Or Jim Carrey looking at gets it done? Real ship? Ain't good people? Good people? You know he wore that, he wore thirty four for them when he played Celtics. Yeah, that's all coming with me, right, we had you know, we had the list. I think I have had the list.
Speaker 2: You walk with five right, Think about Boston, man, when you get your jersey in your locker.
Speaker 1: You see the ones who wore before you. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I agree with you. He don't get his due for sure. I mean he didn't broke He helped build up that Detroit team or before they want to find those right and obviously what he did for Dallas. I thought, you know, before Doc, they was trying to get him the coast the Celtics before Doc came. Yeah, he was on he was on the short list. I remember that uh to come to the Celtics. I always had a good admiration for him in this style, I mean his demeanor, because he's adjusted. He's what he has done. He's evolved. You know, he ain't. You know, all these older coaches, they just don't know the coast the new He evolved to this because the style he had in Dallas is completely different than the style he played in Indiana. Whereas coaches be so stubborn and like this is the way we're gonna play. Like you see that with Timms. Tims gotta evolve, you know what I'm saying. And that's how you adjust to this new this new generation. You gotta evolve with your talent. You can't just say it's your way to the highway. And and I think that's what I'm seeing from Carlisle.
Speaker 2: Done a great job of that middle ground. Yeah, and he still gets the players to play hard. Yeah, I'm saying, so you know, shut out the wreck.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the Pacers, Game one twenty four turnovers, Game two fifteen turnovers, is that an area of concern for you guys? There are averaging twenty turnovers a game through.
Speaker 1: Two games to play Oh yeah, you can't turn the ball over against the team, like, okay, see, they then okay see turns that into points, you know what I'm saying, Like like what we're seeing too. H Indiana had nineteen turnovers in the first half, but had like four or five players that were playing unbelievable gob talk.
Speaker 2: They had like five or six threes. Siakam had a quick start home alone, came in and got money. Like it was just it was it was just going, you know what I'm saying. The Smith was already going. So I think it kind of balanced the turnovers because they were shooting and scoring at a high clip right first game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they made threes and then they didn't turn the ball over second half after that, and okay, s didn't capitalize on the turnovers because they I think they turned over like twenty five times. But okay, so you don't need when you turn somebody over twenty five times to blow them out. You're supposed to be up.
Speaker 2: Thirty, supposed to be up three thirty forty. It's not even suposed to be close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they only got eleven points out of that. But they didn't play well either.
Speaker 2: To me, I didn't think that they turned those capitalized on none of those turnover.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I'm saying. They didn't capitalize on it. That's why they was in the game down twelve after half. First game. They gotta cut They gotta cut their turnovers down though, because uh Indiana's been one of the lowest turnover teams all season, all playoffs until now. I think they only average like thirteen turnovers. You that's me.
Speaker 2: You gotta also turn off the shape. You gotta you gotta address the shape problem. You gotta address the shape problem, Pete, like you on some real talk. You you can't keep coming here.
Speaker 1: That Nick get thirty five, thirty thirty like like it looks like, Okay, we're gonna let you do this. But then check come in here and he got he got nine damn near in eleven minutes. He got. He finishes with whatever he finished. But that momentum, you know, I think you gotta control man. I think got a pick and control it. This is what I think I think you can afford for he had to go off. You can't let these other cats going. And I noticed in game two he's made a concentrated effort to get everybody all that he's making like four minutes he was making the X That's what I'm saying. He was making out and that was noticeable. Purpose watching out, it was like trying to get him going to that because you know he can get his off. So you can't let guys like Cruiso go out there and get the check. You're like, you can't let Wiggins come out here and give you all the twenty piece. Like I told you alone, we wanted to take one. You was like, who is will you like? Man? He like a six eight shay I told you yeah, he nice. Yeah. But listen, boy, you hear me. Boy, the Pacers coming.
Speaker 2: Boy this I'm eager to see the Pacers at home in the finals.
Speaker 1: Yeah boy, yeah, it ain't be. It ain't been back there since Code told him to calm down and hey, man, y'all sit you down. You know it's gonna be crazy outside arena.
Speaker 2: Man, Man, did y'all see the Eastern Conference finals and what they look like after the show. They don't want to lead, man, I can't wait to see them just the But what's the thing? The little the droid top shot of them drones outside of.
Speaker 1: The Pacers arena right before the game. You got an outdoor joint yet.
Speaker 3: A little bit most fan base is now built. Some areas got to call it something though, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, that's gonna be harder to do that.
Speaker 3: All Right, We're two games in. We talked last week before the series started about X factors. Who do you feel like has been the biggest X factor from either team.
Speaker 1: Biggest X factory, biggest X factor in both teams. Well, I think the obvious for Okay se Is is Alice Caruso. I mean, he been consistent, giving you solid defense, knocking down shots, and just he's like a utility man. You just plug and play him anywhere. Yeah, go guard him all right? Right now go to the pope. Yeah yeah, shoot, go in the corner, shoot the corner. Three. I mean, he's just doing everything for them, bring the ball up for real.
Speaker 2: I looked at the hair Kaso and s g A and Caruso and then Katesho was getting some pressure.
Speaker 1: Shae was like, nah, I don't want it, dude, nim hall ain't nothing. Crusho was like, I was like, dude, they got the three lord? Yeah, Lord, I see exactly what you said and everything. Yeah. And then so for uh Indiana for Indiana, I think it's gotta be uh. I think nim uhnise Smith got to step up. Damn thee Smith got to step up. He gotta knock down some shots, like because when I seen him go off in New York in the Game one, like he shown me he capable of knocking down shots like that. I think he needs to be more consistent with his shot because he getting a lot of open looks. I'm like, man, you know you gotta knock those down. And so I think he got to be the X fact because when he go off, when he gets you that dub dub five, he gotta have a game like that. He gotta have a game like that, especially at home. So you so in New York. Yeah, and I ain't seen him since. I ain't seen him since that was some I don't want to call no flu ship. But didn't he something? Yeah, but he gotta. We're trying to we're trying to come back type ship. You trying to you want him to do that, like like like he gotta give me.
Speaker 3: That game in Game one.
Speaker 1: You can't put that. I mean, bro, yeah, I mean he's been solid. He's been solid. He's solid like, yeah, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying getting money. You call him the X factor in that ship. Well, listen what you're saying. You call him the X factor that ship.
Speaker 3: He's only average twelve in the final stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, he had TN yesterday he had fourteen ysame one. That's solid though, I'll take that from him. Well, the X factor has got to be the It's got to be Halla Burton. He's the X Factor. I'm saying, like, you gotta play like you're the star and the X factor. Packs I was gonna say the same thing, right, you're the star and the X factor, bro, Like we need you to step up, Like you can't just give me twelve fourteen, you got I need to be seeing twenty fives and twelves and thirty like you gotta really come with it on both sides of the ball, you know what I'm saying. It's all on him. He gotta be aggressive. He's not taking his shots in the first half and then you decide to turn on second that you can't use that formula. That shit is gonna work run out. You gotta come out and set the tone early early. So yeah, he my X factor even though he the star, No No. I know it's it's kind of weird to say, but it really is right. That's it.
Speaker 2: I was gonna listen to me. Okay, see check check holme. When he plays how he played Game two, it's hard to beat them. He's active, blocking shots, rebound, second shot, moving the balls. He was aggressive with his own bag. You know, he was agressing with his own Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, check.
Speaker 2: And then I was gonna say, Halliburt, Halliburny gotta show up. You know when halliburn shows up to the party, does this thing whatever, you know, whatever he's doing, whether his break dances, pop lock, and he always shut it down, you know what I'm saying. So we show up to the dance and get off eating and then the nigga gota come in the like O Zone this tongue. You gotta come in there with that you you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You gotta come in there O Zone energy. Game three.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for the pop rock and that the nun touching it, and I'm looking for all that that that the breaking one.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. O Zone energy from Aliburton. Man we here showing Okay, man almost.
Speaker 2: Maybe going to the same Okay, yeah, we need that o Z one Halle Burton, what the Halle all burden?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, right man, listen? Then the other thing to be joking?
Speaker 2: What the fighters ain't Mint in Indiana said, ships about.
Speaker 3: To be It's about to be cracking, probably the most important game in their franchise.
Speaker 2: Straight up. And this is it, bro, this is it? So yeah, yeah, this is this is gonna be an electric game three man.
Speaker 3: Game three Wednesday. Will do game picks later, but I want to know if you guys saw the photo of Wendy and China.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that. I saw that ball He's at the shame retreat. He went to a monk retreat and uh yeah, he went. He went. He went with the monks. He did he did what you do. The monks got a ball head. He went ball ahead. He's serious, that's serious. He coming with it. He's like, all right, I'm off this little pretty boy ship. I'm on this. When you see that? What you what's that saying to you? I said, I'm locked in. I'm locking in. Remember, I mean you like he locked in? I like that he off the curls, all that light skinned ship. He like, I'm locked in. He ain't darker man. He ball headed though. That ball head is different. But when you go from the pretty head, pretty hair to the bald head you, I don't care about all this bald head. I don't care what y'all thinking out here, might swing on you. That's what he might. That's what he That's what it looked like.
Speaker 2: Lad that looked like that?
Speaker 1: Did that looked like? I'm locked in because you know you don't. You don't. Light skinned cats don't like cutting their hair like that. They don't. I don't know tell us they don't. I don't know. I'm just I'm just based off of cats. I know they don't like cutting that little pretty boy hair. He cut it off like oh yeah, that little juicy Yeah, they don't like cutting that. They don't even like you touching it. He's like, dat be ready to scrap over that man hair though, Like then, what you put your juices and berry I'm want to see the juices and berries like that, what you're putting. No, you're not touching a man's hair asking that like what you're putting your hair? Juices and berries? That's why, Matt, Yeah, you can't touch that heir boy, he read to scrap Matt. Matt was an angry, light skinned nigga early. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. That's how they was. You know, he can't touch their hair, boy, and they not going bad right that ship kind of like a kind of situation saying ball and he coming back says, nah, he coming back saying, I'm telling you that's a sign right there, monks, ball ahead all that. So that's a flag that you gotta pay attention to that. We gotta pay attention to that one hundred. Okay, what do you think taking I didn't know what to think. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't know if he was doing a commercial. I ain't know if he was a commercial promotional or something. I ain't no, you know, just ain't this.
Speaker 2: You don't know how players going to the shower land, you know what I'm saying, to work on whatever they're working on, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you know, for him to go up, remember, did you ever watch uh was it kill Bill? No? Let me ask you something when she went up the didn't she go to the monks to ask you something?
Speaker 2: Didn't she go to the Monks and ask you something.
Speaker 1: Would you go train yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Would you go train with something outside of basketball to better your basketball?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think it can help.
Speaker 2: Like I've done soccer, I've done soccer drills, I've done tennis drills, I've done tennis reaction drills. All that to make me. I did ballet balancing, believe it or not, because when you go for the ball out out of bounds, you got to have a balance or a motherfucker got you on the PA.
Speaker 1: Tell you this, if I got you picked to.
Speaker 2: The out out the outbalance, I can pin a certain way to where you got to have certain cord and balance to bring yourself.
Speaker 1: Back here and all that.
Speaker 2: All that is something else that's outside of the ram of basketball.
Speaker 3: What drew you to that? Like, what made you make that decision to do those things you just mentioned?
Speaker 2: If I'm being honest, man, I used to step outside of the box of basketball all the time. I used to, you know, when I started like really taking trainings like to another level to where I wanted my slide to be a certain way. I wanted to be able to open a certain way if it was paul I wanted to be able to slide it some way for Steve Nash or small guard.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be able to So I had.
Speaker 2: To do a bunch of agility drills in the sand, and then I'm training like this, like I'm training the like really put you in the dirt for four minutes and if you can't handle this four minutes, acting the damn money.
Speaker 1: So I trained like that.
Speaker 2: So when I get in the game and we switched, I'll clap it because I already know I already been here, be folks. So when you saw me getting down on steveen ass and I hit him on the air, like yeah me give me that shit, I won't the old I was.
Speaker 1: I had already been.
Speaker 2: There, But I trained for that, and I'll have been looking at things like Bruce Lee doing you know longevity stuff. I used to watch when Cap had great balance and he would take the one leg this thing he used to hold two point fifty two seventy three hundred pounds of one arm and put the So when you go through all that, those things step outside of basketball, but those things actually helped. I remember working with Gianni's he told me that he started using some karate style stuff. Tong Kwan does stuff for breathing exercises to help them in the game. You know, you get in those moments poise, having a breath, p being cool, even killed that all that goes into it. And don't nobody teach you that. You got to actually go and try to actually chase that yourself, just to be better.
Speaker 1: The two things that help me was I was doing some yoga, but then I got back into playing chess. Oh yeah, that's just like I swear, I swear to it helps you on the court because it's like your thought process changed when you consistently playing chess and then you go on into sports. I started seeing the game different, like I started seeing things before they happen, Like I swear, that's how my my my mental started coming. I was like, damn, Like I swear to you, though, if you ever get in the chests and you start doing ship in the sports, you're gonna start thinking that that's your pattern of thinking now. So I'm like, all right, if I do this, systems gonna happen if he do. Like I'm starting, I'm seeing it happen before it happened, and it really helped my game mature. And ship. I swear to you, I can't even explain it, but one of the biggest things people don't talk to you about or tell you about and things that come with the game is small things breathing with shooters.
Speaker 2: When they teach long distance shooters to shoot, the first thing they go over is breathing. Exercises to calm your to calm your post, to calm your hands, your steadiness. Drivers the same thing when they go up in high speed. They have to keep a certain level of calm to baby to you know what I'm saying, And I hate to say this, but basketball nobody taught this man how to stay calm. And you know what I'm saying, You need the cool or you're not.
Speaker 1: I swear to.
Speaker 2: God him, Joe Johnson, motherfuckers. I just seem naturally walk around like this and just have a nice balance to be able to be in hot stay on. Owens pill still be over there, everybody like shit, man, we gotta hey, look.
Speaker 1: Eighty niggas talking and ship. He might be sitting back watching everybody just like that man over the.
Speaker 2: Man like just like lord, lord this, how I knew you hit the shot or you was finna get a nigga ass.
Speaker 1: Lord, fix my head man. You're making me sound like that's how you sound. I don't sound like, Lord, I love you.
Speaker 2: He had a couple of voices that certain voices. I knew what time it was, Johnny Joe. I don't know what Blair. That's the ship. I ain't got nothing for y'all to night.
Speaker 1: I'm out. You know what I'm saying. I ain't got nothing for y'all. You hear this one. That's the first time that we got action. If you sit out, he's stupid up. Okay, that's the voice that means you might get that joke. Don't let me get down. Red bull in the head man, you're gonna put it out here.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be so much ship going on. You ain't gonna hear nothing all of a sudden. You just gonna see the left hand grab. You're gonna hear the oh the blue.
Speaker 1: Boy pop, you know, sudden.
Speaker 2: And then he gonna bring the right hand and bring the headband around here, and then you.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna see him. And then this ain't no hit the head Uh, it's the stupid his here. He's stupid hit that bitch. About seven seconds drippling let for togeting now man.
Speaker 2: Stupid, I don't care where y'all at, y'all saying well church, y'all somewhere.
Speaker 1: And you hear Pete and that voice exa, how it's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Church, Nate afraid everybody gonna be waiting, everybody gonna be waiting.
Speaker 1: No, Pete, Man, it's coming of packed. I don't know we can get in here. Hold on, man, hold on, here we go y'all in.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, if you ever hear that little voice come out, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's the I ain't going her church. No, that's the odd. No, there ain't nothing church till if I'm good, I ain't going. That's crazy. That's crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, fished ahead man in the red boy and and the team sucker they't go right there, right and get him a red bull dial She is right, yo said, Look that's crazy, dog all right.
Speaker 3: Next thing I want to ask you about we just missed this last week when we take but Tims is out of New York.
Speaker 2: Uh, he shouldn't have gotten what what you mean?
Speaker 1: Fred? You good? He shouldn't have got good on? Fred? Ain't good?
Speaker 2: Dog, Fred ain't good. You know, New York we called that though. Dog It's time, dog, Yeah, it's time Tim. Tim Style ain't gonna make the new wave. It ain't gonna jump to twenty five. It should have stopped at two twenty two. Real ship, Yeah, because they ain't nobody. That's the farthest they win. Huh, that's the farthest they win.
Speaker 1: You know. He took them to the Congress Final.
Speaker 3: Back to back fifty one seasons two, but they get rid of him. Kind of the rumor is that they want to get a current head coach, So Jason Kidd's been floated around, you know, Doka, Chris Finch, Jay Right just retired. He says he wants to stay retired. He doesn't want to coach in the end. Yeah ooh, the but he says, he says he's not interested.
Speaker 1: I love Jay Wright, but I wouldn't take that job.
Speaker 3: So curiously from you guys, you think they probably a current head coach or kind of who do you think is next to?
Speaker 1: Kind of damn who you like that? I like them?
Speaker 2: Mark Jackson and Mark Jackson enjoyed that habit cracking Mark Jackson, real.
Speaker 1: Dude, you know what I'm saying New York need some New York need some some What Mark Jackson in the garden, who's from New York, Queen? I mean, I get it, and I like you.
Speaker 2: I like that man of him in Golden State if from being one hundred, But would.
Speaker 3: You be worried about a guy that hasn't coached in eleven years?
Speaker 2: So let me say something to you. Nothing better and nothing better of a story than somebody that came from where you from. This would be like d Rose going back coaching the bulls Man. He can't no exemplify New York basketball better than Mark Jackson be one of them.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That's like, that's like a that's like a that's like a bedtime story from rout Patrick Ewing, then Patriort. I wouldn't. I don't know. He's a better coach than in Mark Jackson. That's why he coaches. You know, he's been coaching in college. He didn't pay this dude, who.
Speaker 2: You taking Mark Jackson or you and the coach this Nick team though, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's what I'm saying. So if you go be that, I mean, Mark got NBA experience what I'm saying. I mean, I wouldn't both of them. They can be on the start together, absolutely, and I love that too. And it's and it sends a different message. And nobody's diffified that nick basketball than them two. The one that actually is from this month. You know what I'm saying. That's just another line. Sam Cassell Oh, I like that too.
Speaker 3: He's tapped the former teammate of yours is a great basketball minds Uh, just vote out there potentially.
Speaker 1: Who I don't want that to be rondo first job. That's Rondo first job.
Speaker 3: Every time to go to New York. But I'm just floating out there.
Speaker 1: Not for his first job. You tell me they gave JJ sh JJ did that lakership ship? Why not? Why not JJ did the Lakers ship? You could do? Man? What about me? Let me be a tough job from ano first job?
Speaker 2: Do I feel that? But Sam will be great for any young young bro. I love Sam. He got he got a he got a thing on the post on how to you know, get young boys today and how to get him to respond and develop those young guys.
Speaker 1: Man, they said, J kid damn, where that comes from? Ain't j J K ain't with the Mags. No, Mom, I'm not leaving that Dallas job.
Speaker 3: When Dallas another New Yorker that just lost his head coaching gig Michael, I think.
Speaker 1: That's that's a lateral man, Mike Malone and he got he got cat up, but that's a lateral move. I think he got the same type of stylist, Tims.
Speaker 3: Would you agree that this is a the most attractive job but be the most pressure job in the n.
Speaker 2: B A both, but you invite Listen, let me tell you something. Pressure is a privilege. My friend, you that nigga and you want to be that nigga, and you put you in positions there. Okay, here you go. Okay, Pete, you say you want a one on one top of the key nigga. What you're gonna do? And then cold blood shut up? Get my table ready? So what I'm saying, you want to be in the joint? Okay, here you go.
Speaker 1: They got roster deficiencies though it ain't it ain't even a coaching for me. They need, they need, they need, they need. Somebody just told you, like it don't matter who you bring in. I don't care who you bring in. You can bring back red arbar Phil Jackson and that's that like like that that roster maxed out. Yeah, you gotta do something to roster that roster maxed out.
Speaker 2: You said, this man, in two years, the waves already changed. Remember when Joker was doing all the joker in and you had to go get a joke or having an embad or have.
Speaker 1: A Davis or have an antheony Towns or some shit.
Speaker 2: You remember that that's done. Now now we're in the tips where you gotta have non You get them. They gotta have eleven twelve because if nine ten you're fucked up.
Speaker 1: Somebody got Slider in there. So you gotta have a limb.
Speaker 2: You gotta have signed lamb, like they sit down, Hey, oh hard lamb.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Real talk, Like if you ain't gotta leave them to get out here, bro, you can't even be out here. They're gonna burn through your whole eight Sealm McBride, go off the bitch McBride, Robinson and and and I don't even know. They ain't even got them off for the right. As soon as they burned through broom, you ain't even got nothing to go to. So I went Pete man, you got to deepen your roster. Man, it's already two years now and you already got to this is the wave now.
Speaker 3: If you were J Kid, though, would you try to push to move to the next year. Would you say, in the situation knowing you have the number one pick.
Speaker 1: Coming, you got the number one pick coming, I'm staying in Dallas. What I mean, they gotta make me offer I can't refuse, But I think Dallas living in New York living is two different things when they're starting to get older and coaching it. Just if I'm J Kid, I'm not leaving the number one pig.
Speaker 2: I gotta got a great situation. Great situation got pieces down in Dallas to be that. Yeah, you can make a move straight up if you need to. I just like the situation there than I do in the Eastern Conference. And don't nobody want to come from something that's a certain situation to an uncertain situation. Yeah, you got a lot of uncertainty that they just got to not only were about the coach, but then once that coach come in, he got an organized wick upstairs.
Speaker 1: But what's this roster gonna look like?
Speaker 3: So you would say, hey, go through the drafts, get some guys in free agency and then figure out who you should get as a head coach.
Speaker 1: When you know if you can get your coach before you get to the draft.
Speaker 2: You got to get your coach. You got your coach, got to organize you right now, like right now.
Speaker 3: So they need to make a call in the next two week.
Speaker 1: Two weeks. I wish I would say this coming up in a couple of weeks, Hell yeah, hell yeah, right, you got to have it before summerly, bro.
Speaker 3: Next thing we want to ask about, speaking of the Dallas Mavericks, You're scheduled a private visit with no potential number one pick, Cooper Flag. They're not talking to anyone else or working out anyone else, so it looks all signs pointing to that they're drafting Cooper Flag. I'm curious from you guys, just being in the league. Was there a number one pick coming into the league that you were kind of looking at like, hey, you know, I've heard a lot of buzz about this guy. Let's see how he does. Was there somebody were excited to see play in the NBA?
Speaker 1: All of them? Oh, when we were already in the league.
Speaker 3: You were already in the league and a number one pick was coming in. Who was that guy? You were like, hey, let's see.
Speaker 2: What Oh I think for me, probably Lebron okay, because it was even though Bees weren't number one, Michael Beasley was having such a fucking.
Speaker 1: Crazy like he was sixteen. He was six eleven, but he was really six nine, six steps, six eight whatever. But how he was playing, I was I wanted to see Bees, Mike Bees and how that looked. You know, I'm sitting up and close, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then you know, because I was seeing him play with another energy in college that I think all of us wanted to see how that, how that transcended to the league.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was the number two pick. Derrek Rose was the number.
Speaker 1: One that year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, familiar with Bron and and KD Yeah, yeah, I remember.
Speaker 1: I think from me he was number two, KD Dwight. When Dwight was up to come.
Speaker 2: Into the league, people wanted to, you know, I wanted to see how how he would transcend to the league.
Speaker 1: And then Broun.
Speaker 2: You know, Bron had so much height and then you seeing it on tape and I think when I heard d Miles say what he said, it was like, you know, at the time, we all had hadn't seen nobody come into the league and have real impact as a rookie coming from high school, you know what I'm saying, Like, uh so he was just on some like yeah, we're gonna you know, he was going off his experience, like, man, you can't come in here to impact this with the kind of players that's in the league, you know what I'm saying. So he was speaking from his perspective, not knowing you know, what Bron was or whatever.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I think Bron.
Speaker 2: Had the probably the most just because he was he was followed the most. I think we saw Bro go to high school, pop out on the after in the in the in the Hummer, going to school in the Fair.
Speaker 1: We was all.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, so yeah, Brown was probably the most hyped out of all of those two. So we was all anticipating to see what it looked like.
Speaker 3: You know, Adam Silver recently was on Fox Sports and he said that the All Star Game might pivot to a USA versus World concept. The details aren't completely ironed out yet, but curre's how you guys feel. Seeing how the last All Star was a fourteen thing and there wasn't a lot of excitement. But next year, how would you feel about a US first world concept?
Speaker 2: So I actually think that this game is being set up to go to Paris at some point. I think we're gonna try to do the All Star Game abroad, and I don't think that you can do that without highlighting some of your international assets. So when I watch a game like this, this, I mean, do the world really won't smoke? People think the world won't smoke.
Speaker 1: It's gonna rob a lot of players who deserve to be an All Star game. It's gonna have a bunch of players that's foreign. So the way it.
Speaker 3: Breaks down, seventy percent of the NBA is US players and thirty percent is international. So to your point, a lot of that, you know, some USA all starts with suffer because of that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think the perception is most people think the world is better than some of the American players.
Speaker 1: I think that's what everybody think. I think everybody think that Wenby.
Speaker 2: And Joker and who John is, they think they better than Tatum and line them up, Line line up, I want to find out.
Speaker 1: Line up.
Speaker 2: Told you man, once man, we can clean all man, we can clear all this up.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, shout to Mike Beasley, Lance boring. Ready, you know what I'm saying. A man shout to them too, because.
Speaker 2: They had a one on one beef and they settled it one on one.
Speaker 1: Right, you feel me? Bro? If you ever want.
Speaker 2: To solvet sod hey man, look amen, check check it up speaking solve this right now?
Speaker 1: You think you ready?
Speaker 2: Man, listen, world, let me tell y'all something, man. Don't ever forget who was on your wall and who you looked up to to get here.
Speaker 1: I get it, I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're playing well, you got your head shaved, y'all. Look good, y'all playing, y'all gonna be the future. Yeah, but we're talking.
Speaker 1: On right now. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We're talking about right now, man, we're talking about right now. Strap up scratch as you say. Where I'm from, you want some smoke scratch and if you know what that If you don't know what that mean, go look it up. Go to the ag say hey man, what scratch mean? A big fellow is telling you to get up on the line. Check, check up.
Speaker 1: Check. Let's play twenty one. Let's go back to play twenty one Pete.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, we ain't got to do all this ones.
Speaker 1: The fans want something.
Speaker 2: Let's play ones, right, Because then what happened? What happens when one side blue sells?
Speaker 1: What happens? Then?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Because the world, I'll just say, the last seven m vps have not come from America. I got the world. I feel like I'm not doing pretty good.
Speaker 1: I got it there. You're excited, got world, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 2: Show up there, Nate, show up. You're gonna be let down. Nate Havel Women come to.
Speaker 1: U c l A.
Speaker 2: If he can go to the Chile Chilen temples, he can make it to U c l A. Have him come over here. Check some of the sentence you over here. Yeah, take him down slots down there, you know, check out the marathon. Get him a marathon burger or something. Get him a marathon burger. Take them off to Oakland. You know what I'm saying. Right, Let JR. Rod show him around in some couple of spots. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, getting right, you know what I'm saying. Real ship man, he gott tapped into some to some here. You know what I'm saying, I get it. Everybody going there other place to get something. Guess what got to come to the meccad of get somebody.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It ain't no skill skill like the problem here. You know what I'm saying, right right, heart right, you understand that. Yeah, you see everybody here understand what I said without saying you understand that's what I'm saying. Everybody going to all these farn places to get this need to be coming.
Speaker 1: To the wax, coming to the wax find out, right, you gotta come to the wax man.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, scrap all this and let's just have.
Speaker 2: A I'm saying that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Because that's what I'd rather see the ones in that world stuff.
Speaker 2: Bro, Because what's gonna happen is the world ain't deep enough to have an all star team. Yeah, y'all got some stars that's international, but all them, Yeah for sure. After after you go Luca, Joannis Joker, Shae so already said Greek Greek was in the first too.
Speaker 1: I get it. A b U s that sh start getting one of my guys. All that's shaky, bro. All that listen the first three fus my boy name in Orlando who on one of the keep going, then they gonna go. I got the world Church. I know you are you from sack. You're gonna jump ship anyway.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Right, bring your cow bell with you too, beating gone right. Y'll keep y'all, keep y'all, keep on. Man.
Speaker 2: I heard Katie said the best man Man, what huh?
Speaker 1: You know? But let's get it.
Speaker 2: I think everybody want to see it, So I think if you got something there, Yeah I didn't get it, but that don't And then.
Speaker 1: I don't think that does disservice to.
Speaker 2: The American fans if you take the All Star Game and take it at the National you know what I'm saying, you know, but yeah, let's see, let's get it.
Speaker 3: Let's see some game picks.
Speaker 1: Let's get some game picks. Baby. Yeah. When I'm at man, I'm up. I'm down left from round right, still the worst ship ever man. Next year, we put it in the contract.
Speaker 2: Man. When you lose a bent man, you gotta pay up before the next show.
Speaker 1: We don't mean take it.
Speaker 3: You're still up and you have still I'm mill you got still ain't got.
Speaker 1: This series got to count for like you mean no, I don't be trying to do that. I mean win, Like, get the funk out of here. Man, I'm taking the Pacers to win the series. I think I took the Paces too, didn't.
Speaker 3: I know you took the thunder. You you have PACs and man it's fluid.
Speaker 2: Man, this ship fluid, it's moving. What you want me to say? Man, I'm taking them in six now and man, hey.
Speaker 1: None of them was shat. Just know that all. Just know that.
Speaker 3: So Wednesday, Wednesday, okay, see going into India five and a half point favorites on the road. Game three? Who do we got?
Speaker 1: Who you like at home? I'm going I'm calling makes your mouth first off, calling you know like how you said you can't even get the ship out? But you see who who famous from Indiana? I don't even know nobody famous men. Yeah, that's right, Mikeps that's right. I'm calling Mike Apps up. We got this. We got his best.
Speaker 2: You're having all the Indiana Paces, Benjie Miller, everybody, nobody in.
Speaker 1: The building, Jack Fire, Steve jack Fie was in the building. Every bird not Frinds lit the bird who Els Isaiah Thomas is he from He from Chicago, but he went to Indiana.
Speaker 4: Everybody in there, Michael Jackson from Man not the Jackson Fire, pull up, note over there, everybody what I'm rocking with them the whole Yep, we're two stepping on them.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do those two steps. Okay. See she told me doing you. Yeah, I gotta rock with them now, you know what I'm saying. I gotta go, Yeah, I gotta. I gotta rock with Indiana on this one. I'm on the bandwagon in the Thunder. I'm on the bandwagon in the Thunder. Just to even I'm on the bandwagon because list I'm gonna say this, they're gonna be doing the Holley O.
Speaker 2: If the Thunder could come in here and get Game three, I think it's a stomach punch. I think they knocked the air out of fucking Indiana, real ship. If the Thunder come in here and win game three, man, this can be dismal for the for the for the confidence of the Pacers.
Speaker 1: If you want to shift momentum, day one.
Speaker 2: Stomach punch, liver punch right now, got all mother ball up right now. But man, if they win Game three, this condemn there like what knocked that air out of Indiana?
Speaker 1: No hard, that's don't be the win game three, right, they're not gonna get They're not gonna get them calls. Yeah, they're not.
Speaker 2: They're not getting no cars in Indiana. They're not getting no cars. You think they get brought out the game three? No, I'll blow out, but they ain't gonna get no car. It's gonna be close game, but they're gonna win.
Speaker 1: Give me the thunder.
Speaker 2: Then let's get it cool, all right, Friday, Friday, Game four, Game four?
Speaker 3: Thunder at the boy, who do we got for game four?
Speaker 1: You got game four? Come on now, stay with it. We're good. I'm not jumping off the bandwagon. Dog we two stepping all the way down. Okay, then fucking then we're gonna go to what's the name? What's that motherfucker spot? You go get them burgers ot over there, and at the end of that spot.
Speaker 2: Shake shock, no shack burger, shake shake and shake shakeer burger.
Speaker 1: There's something like that though, remember Doc, you saw he stopping get the little burgers.
Speaker 2: Talking about the oh no, the white calf, white castle, white white carting out, the white castle, laying out after them.
Speaker 1: Shit, you know stuff is gonna be through, all right, then, fucking we thurnned all the way through the give me the thunder Dogs dock stopped there, we landed, and we stopped at White like two in the morning on the way to the hotel to get some white calf, and we're like, what are we doing here out the window putting them in his briefcase a whole weekcase, man like white Castle.
Speaker 2: All right, it's think man, right, Man, you can't believe what Man right, thund all the way through it.
Speaker 1: Man, Man and the thunder win two of these, it's some for three to one. They're going back to Thunder. They're gonna win one more. They gonna bring them back the Indian closing. That's gonna be some smoke in the city. That's gonna hurt. Oh yeah, Man shot the cocoa golf Man.
Speaker 2: She did her thing. Man shot the U Coco New Balance did your thing, girl, right.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I was in the living real room for you, my mom, real ship.
Speaker 2: Man shot the Cocoa Man, Cocoa golfing, her team and her family and all that.
Speaker 1: Man, real ship. I'm glad.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, yeah, I got the yeah, I got to say that, yeah, because I was watching that.
Speaker 1: Yeah you shot the cocoa doing that thing, saying sorry for the cussoing.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, but yeah, let's gid it, skiddy, g't cirtain