Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. We got Congressman Chip Roy coming up about a half hour from now. You know, I don't really have politicians much on the on the show, but Chip is one of the great ones, and I want to know what's happening with the budget stuff. Just how quickly is the GOP going a cave Let's let's let's we'll get down to the nitty gritty of it with Chip. But I want to do some emails first. I'm going to dig into this assassination stuff a little bit more because I did get this email. Hey, Jesse, you for a long while talked about a great point. Have not heard you mention it in a while. This guy that was in a position to shoot at Trump while he was playing golf, maybe think back to some earlier discussions about language leading to mindset and mindset leading to action. He asked that I don't say his name, so he actually brings up a really good point. Let's talk about this. I'm looking at This is from the Blaze, but it was a poll taken by Rasmussen. I want to make sure they get credit for it. Rasmussen did a poll and twenty eight percent of registered Democrats say it would have been better if Donald Trump had been killed. That's more than a quarter say it would have been better if Trump died. Now you can sit and just say, man, these people were evil, These people were murderous. These people are monsters, and that's fine, but monsters they aren't real. We like to imagine that human beings, some human beings are just monsters. And I've used that language too, but it's not true. Like when you think of who's someone evil Isis Remember the horrible stuff Isis was doing, butchering babies and just this horrible stuff, burning people alive. And we looked at those guys who we said, hey, those are demons. Those are monsters. Then there may be demonic forces that work there. There definitely are, but those are flesh and blood human beings. I'm not saying this out of kindness to them. They're flesh and blood human beings who've been conditioned and programmed over time to become the monsters they are now. So we look at them and we call them monsters, and that's fine. You call them whatever you want to call them, but understand, with the right amount of conditioning to the right person, people can become demons, evil monsters, murderers, Nazis. It's a great example too. We think about Nazisazi campguard. How could you? How could you do that? How could how could you just lead people to their death in the masses? Could how could you do that? That's not a human being, that's a monster. No, it's a human being who had been programmed and conditioned over time. How do you program people over time? You do it like this.
Speaker 2: Just to clarify, So you're saying that the president and vice president believed that former President Donald Trump should be toning down his rhetoric. So I'll say this, President Biden has been clear eyed about the threat that the former president represents to our democracy.
Speaker 1: You conditioned people like this.
Speaker 3: It's between two very different ideas about what our country should be. And it's between you know, democracy and autocracy. It's between freedom and oppression.
Speaker 1: Language does lead to mindset, and mindset leads to performance. It sounds crazy, but it's true and it works. And we've seen examples of this throughout history. If I wanted to now, my sons are wonderful wonderful young men. I can't. They actually blow me away and kind of make me ashamed at how much better people they are than I am. But if I wanted to turn my sons into a racists, if that was a desire of mine, I could do that. You know that these are wonderful young men who don't have any of that in them. They just don't have that kind of prejudice in them. But if I wanted them to know, well, to make this about Jewish producer Chris, if I wanted my sons to hate Jews, I could probably do that. They're maybe a little bit old now, maybe they could fight through it. But if I started at home, Hey, I met Jews, Jews this, and Jews that, Jews and Jews, and man, I hate Jews, nothing worse than Jews. If I started that in my home, over a long enough period of time, I could raise two young men who hate Jewish people. I could. And if you're a person who consumes Democrat propaganda, you listen when Democrat politicians speak. You pay attention to the news programs ABCNBCCBSCNN, MSNBC, when you read the paper, you read the New York Times, when you pay attention to Hollywood stars, go to the movies, listen to their interviews. If you're a human.
Speaker 4: Being who has consumed that, and that's how democrats live. If you've consumed that for years, you have had threat to democracy, Hitler, threat to democracy, Hitler, threat to democracy beaten into your head over and over and over and over and over and over again. And eventually, with enough time and enough programming, you can convince yourself that you are fighting against Hitler and a threat to democracy. And if you've convinced yourself of that, if you've convinced yourself you're fighting against Hitler, it's not exactly a big leap to want him to die, is it.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't want Hitler to die? Everyone wants Hitler to die. If you manage to convince the average American Democrat that he's fighting against Hitler, he will lay down in traffic if it means stopping him. And if you program enough Democrats in that way, you're obviously going to eventually find a person who's willing to act on that. If we have a couple extra guys here in the studio today, because TV productions in towns, we have Matt and also here in the studio, and so we got we got four people including me in the studio today. If I if I went to Matt and Melso and I said, hey, Chris deserves to be beaten with a baseball bat. Sorry Chris, just using you as an example. I'm not saying they're gonna do it, although they might wouldn't be bad anyway. But if I said Chris deserves to be beaten with a baseball bat, they would probably laugh and say, no, that's horrible, you can't do that. But if I you know, I did the Tucker Carlson Live thing last night. I was of course the headliner, not that I was going to brag raining, but if I did what Chris, If I did I did the Tucker Carls and headliner thing last night, and there were I think there were eight thousand people. They filled the place, Every seat was sold, was full. And if I stood up in front of eight thousand people and I said Chris deserves to be beaten with a baseball bat to eight thousand people, well I only need one one wing nut to hear that and act on That only takes one. Now think about how many years This is why I say we were already a culture of assassination and people just haven't accepted it yet. How many years have we heard Hitler Hitler threat to democracy? Oh look, I got this email and it's totally true, dear vassal of Michael Berry, And that's hilarious. I was listening to Monday's podcast that we are a culture of assassination. Do you remember when a couple of New Jersey Republican local leaders were shot within a week of each other during the mid terms, lee Zelden was attacked on stage, Scalice and other Republicans being shot at. I didn't remember Scleeze being shot at. Kavanaugh targeted by an assassin, but it's already here and he just laid out a lot of this stuff. His name is Nick, But it is true. Why do these things keep happening? Why do we have people on the right, judges, politicians and otherwise being shot shot at, attempted stabbings? Why does this stuff keep happening? At good point, Chris the Congressional baseball game dude was a Bernie Sanders supporter who thought RAGP was gonna take away healthcare and all this stuff. Radicalized by the language of the left, and you do that enough times to enough people, you're it's a guarantee.
Speaker 4: It's not a maybe, it's a guarantee someone's going to act on that.
Speaker 1: I mentioned the Chris thing. Look, we have this, We're blessed to have this huge radio show now, which is ridiculous, obvious, nothing I deserve it. It's amazing, but the audience is enormous. People are listening to me from New York to Honolulu. If I did the Chris someone needs to beat Chris. If I sat here every night and I said that every single night, someone would do it. Eventually, it's a guarantee. It's a guarantee. You repeat that kind of language enough times to enough people, someone will act on that. They will. It's why I've called us already a culture of assassination. Even if they don't get Trump, and I hope they don't, but even if they don't, they will get other Republicans. Republicans will die now because Democrats, as you see from this pool, one third a third of Democrats already think in these terms life or death. Fighting against Hitler, threat to democracy, kill him. You say that long enough to enough people, then you have already programmed people in the society to believe that violence and death and murder are simply a necessary part of the political process. And that's where we are right now. All right, I'm going to do some emails. One more quick word on this, and I'm gonna do some emails before we get to chip roy in about twenty minutes from now. Before I do that, let's make sure we are prepared to live in a society that is a little rougher than it should be and going to be rougher. Now. These problems aren't going to go away after November. No matter what happens in November, win lose. These problems are going to persist because we've conditioned a large quantity of this population. How your t levels, gentlemen, when's the last time you got your testosterone levels checked? Do you need a nap at three o'clock every afternoon? Are you in a bad mood? A lot down, a lot depressed?
Speaker 5: A lot?
Speaker 1: You drink estrogen? It's in the waters, it's in the plastics. Testosterone levels have dropped by fifty fifty years. We've lost half of our testosterone in fifty years. Get a male Vitality stack from Chalk All natural herbal supplements. I've been taking one for three years. Gosh, I feel so good, and then email me after ninety days and tell me how you feel. Get a subscription and saves you money. Cchoq dot com promo code Jesse Chuck dot com promo code Jesse, We'll be back. I got on ANIMI sid on me, says Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. Reminding you that tomorrow is an ask doctor Jesse Friday, and you to get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. One more word on the assassination attempt of Donald Trump. Josh Holly's been one of the guys who's been all over this. A whistleblower from the Secret Service dropped this little tidbit quote. As a result, the whistleblower alleges it has been Secret Service protocol to post up agents at these vulnerable spots. They're talking about vulnerable spots on the golf course when Trump visits the course. That apparently did not happen on September fifteenth. Instead, the gunman was permitted to remain along or near the fence line for some twelve hours twelve hours, twelve hours. The man laid there in a sniper's nest. No Secret Service agent found him and removed him. And the question remains, how did he know Donald Trump was going to play golf that day? There are not many people who would know that information. There's a reason people like Donald Trump don't list their daily activities. There's a reason because there are a bunch of murderous comed demons out there who will use that information. How did this guy know Donald Trump was playing golf? Why did the Secret Service not have someone checking things out the way they normally do. These are interesting questions, Jesse. I wanted to pass along my gratitude for helping me blow away the competition when I immediately knew the answer to this trivia question. All thanks to you and your amazing show. My husband and I have been loyal listeners since day one. Your sultry voice keeps me motivated and informed every morning while getting ready for work. We moved from communist Washington to the Free state of Florida three years ago and couldn't be happier. Best to you and your family and Jewish producer Chris. The question was the question was about the Freedo Bandino. How freaking great is that?
Speaker 6: A yi yai yi I am the Frinto bunddo y I like printo stornchips. I love them.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 6: I want brinto scornchits.
Speaker 4: I'll get them from you.
Speaker 6: I yi yai yi oh I amd fritto buntito. Give me Britto scornchipsin. I'll be your friend the frietto Bundito. You must not uptail munch munch a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of speaking of Spanish. I love you back, I love you bag mommy.
Speaker 6: I can't wait for that to.
Speaker 1: Be on the soundboard. But so good. All right, hey doctor Bandido, So happy to uh you finally on the airwaves in Virginia Beach. Yeah, I love Virginia Beach. I made the decision to get involved in my kids elementary school by joining the school Planning Council that will review and monitor a school plan for continuous improvement. Only three of us signed up. I couldn't just stand by anymore and not speak my mind to protect all the kids in their school. Thank you for always encouraging us to get involved at a local level. His name is Cameron or her name is Cameron. I guess that can go either way. That's awesome, Cameron. That is awesome. You, every single one of you who is getting involved. That's how we win. The soft underbelly of American communism is their local political power. Very little you and I could do right now to affect serious change in Washington, d C. But locally, the communists are vulnerable. That KAMMI. On your school board, you can win. You can. No one even votes, no one even knows about school board. You dig in and work, you can win your city council, your board of supervisors, constable, I don't care what it is. Find a local position, even in your red area, and I bet if you dig a little bit, you will find you have filthy commies running your local government at various levels because they're the only ones who run for it, and they've just been enjoying sitting there doing everything they can do to advance the COMMI cause. And people don't know it, and they're vulnerable. It's Look, here's the truth. I rant about running out senators and congressmen, and I mean that, and we need to do that, and we need to fight for that. It's important, but it's very very difficult to get it rid of, Like a Mitch McConnell type. There's a reason he's been there for so long. They raise so much money, they flood the airwaves. Republican primary voters are so stupid and lazy. They'll look at a TV commercial with Mitch McConnell talking about building the wall and they'll go vote for him, thinking he's decent. It's hard to overcome that. You don't have to overcome that when you're running for city council, when you're running for school board. It's a little bit of shoe leather. Got to go out and meet and greet some people. Sorry, introverts, I do it all the time. You've got to do it too. I know what it's like, Okay, I know what it's like to have the social battery running down the second you get in someplace. I get it.
Speaker 2: Go go win, go steal power from a communist Legal and local is how we take back this country.
Speaker 1: All right, Speaking of McConnell, Republican leadership and other things, this budget thing, it's just awful. It looks like it's going bad, but maybe it's going well. I don't know. Congressman Chip Roy is going to join us next. I don't like very many congressmen. I do like this one a lot. He's been great since he's been there. I've been so impressed. So let's figure out what's going on and how bad it is. Before we do that, let's talk about Tunnel to Towers. Let's talk about widows and orphans. We are commanded you and I to care for widows and orphans. It wasn't presented as an option. We are commanded to widows and orphans are to be cared for, not ignored and cast aside. One way you can do that is giving to Tunnel to Towers because that's who they care for. Gold Star families, fallen first responder families. When that fireman doesn't come home, his wife, his kids, what are they left with? Well a lot of pain, but bills that just Tunnel to Towers is paying off their mortgages, building them entire communities in Florida. That's what you do. When you're eleven dollars a month, goes to Tunnel to Towers, sign up to give it automatically, and you will never even know it's gone. T The number two t dot org is where you go ttwot dot Org. We'll be back. This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. I didn't even know you could steal a subway car, a subway train. What, Chris? This is an amazing story. Please say a pair took a New York City subway train on a droy ride and crashed it. Now you know, I would never ever encourage you to break the law, and I certainly don't want you to steal anything at all. That said, that's kind of awesome. What Chris? Tell me? That wouldn't be fun. I didn't know they were empty? How do you even steal?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Chris? What? It's on one track and you can't go that fast. Those subways fly, dude. Haven't you ever seen one of those videos of people getting splattered by them? Oh? I guess you wouldn't. We were in Texas. Well. I've been on the New York City subway more than once, and those things are moving lots of the time. But it would be so much fun to get in there. And I would even making this sound Ooh, that's what it sounds like, Chris.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't Why are you resisting?
Speaker 5: I love you back?
Speaker 1: I love you back, Chris Mamasita dere Jesse. As you were talking about the culture of assassination, I was reminded of the movie Six Degrees of Separation, and I realized none of us have to look very far to find a communist connection. She knew might want it's dead. An extremely liberal friend of mine in California didn't waste any time fishing for myvaccination status. When I didn't take debate, she went on to opine that anyone who refused the vaccine can be considered a murderer. I decided not to call her anymore. Does the culture of assassination go hand in hand with the great sorting? Well, yes, I know we have a bunch of new listeners, especially after the Tucker thing last night, So I need to explain something. COVID. What you saw during COVID, it was a great sorting, meaning sorting things out. It was a great sorting, and you should use that terrible time in American history as a sorting. What am I talking about, Well, that family member or friend of yours who turned into a monster during COVID. You can't visit without your fax card. No, I don't want to see my granddaughter. She's not even vaccinated. Maybe it was your mom, Maybe it was your son, your brother, your coworker, that person who turned into a monster during COVID. What that person is is a programmable commie herd member. They're a member of a herd, and they want to be a member of a herd. The herd animal is deathly afraid of people leaving the herd, and the herd animal will react violently if people attempt to leave the herd, and the herd animal goes wherever the herd is going. So when I call COVID the great Sorting, what I'm saying is you found out the person in your life who will turn on you in a dime. The next time, the government. The next time this system tells them you're the enemy for whatever reason, and I don't know what reason that is. They'll come up with something else the next time, may not be a virus of any kind. Who knows. It'll be some political position, who knows what it is. But the next time the system goes to your mom, the mom who wouldn't let you visit. The next time the system tells your mother that you're the enemy for some reason, she will believe it all the way She already proved that, and she proved that her reliance on the system, her desire to remain part of the herd, supersedes her love for you. I know that it's hard to hear.
Speaker 4: It is not easy to say, because I know how much that how deep those wounds go. I got the saddest freaking emails during COVID, and none of them were about people dying from COVID.
Speaker 1: It was about people who had been rejected by family members over all that jesse my son won't let me visit I've never met my granddaughter. Horrible stuff like that. And I look, if you've made amends, great, that's fine, make amends whatever. I'm not here to break families apart. But you had better understand and accept the next time the system is finding a way to label you the enemy. That same sun, he's going to turn on you again like that. He will turn on you when he's told to turn on you. And that sounds crazy, but if you look at any part of the history of communism, family members turning in other family members is not only common, it is glorified and celebrated by an evil communist regime like ours. Never I told you that one story about Pavel. It was a story in the Soviet Union under Stalin. They made plays in songs about the story of Pavel. Who was Pavel. He was a young boy and his I believe it was his dad and his uncle were hoarding grain. They were keeping food for themselves instead of turning it into the state, and Pavel went and told on them, and then they murdered him. And no one knows whether or not it was a true story. No one can, but that didn't matter. Immediately Pavel was held up as this hero by the Soviet Union. Why he turned in his own father, for the motherland, for the system itself. Family members turning on each other is encouraged in a communist system, always has been, always will be. And this goes back to something we talked about earlier in the show. We've talked about a million times. Shattering the family unit is essential for these people. Strong nuclear families produce healthy, happy adults. Your children will grow up to be healthier and happier, and a healthy, happy human being doesn't choose an evil, demonic religion like communism. Malcontents, bitter people, losers, that's who chooses communism, and so they try to produce more of them, all right. They're also running the food supply, so that's generally not good. What do you have for emergency food? Go check out your pantry right now, if you're at home, check out your pantry and be honest with yourself. It wouldn't even hurt to do this. And when I did this, I did. I got a cardboard box out, and I put it on the counter, and I walked in there and I was just trying to figure out, how long can the four of us eat if an AMP goes off, if the grocery store closed, how long can we eat? How much nonperishable food do I have in the house? You have way less than you think. My Patriots Supply has four week emergency food kits. Buy one for everyone who lives in your home. No matter what happens, you will be eating for four weeks, great calories, great food, They even taste good. They have fifty dollars off these four week food kits right now. Prepare with Jesse dot com. Prepare with Jesse dot com is how you get fifty dollars off your four week emergency food kit. Everyone who lives in your home needs one. Prepare with Jesse dot com. All right, we still have an hour. Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. And joining me now, my friend. One of the best people we have in Congress. I wish we had about four hundred and thirty five of them, Congressman Chip Roy from here in the great state of Texas. Chip, Honestly, before we get into anything else, can you describe the Congressional cafeteria? Is it or is it garbage?
Speaker 5: Well? Before I go there, did you open with that bumper music on purpose? You know that that was the song that I infamously quoted in the Judiciary Committee when I was talking about justice involving you know, oak trees and ropes. And I got into a little bit of trouble because the radical Damns went after me and I just doubled down and gave him the finger and I said, I'm sticking with it. Because that's what happened, Like it became a whole thing. Toby Keith was trending literally for like two days because of me, and I hear it.
Speaker 1: I actually did not know that, and that wasn't me who played it. It was Jewish producer Chris who played it. Chris, did you know it. Did you do that randomly?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: He knew it. Oh he knew Oh he did know. See that, I have to give Chris credit, you know, I don't ever want to give Chris credit for anything. He did know it, and that's why he played it for you. That's freaking cool. I forgot about that story. That's sweet. Gosh, you make these people so mad. All right, back to the cafeteria. Tell me about the situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I literally have no idea. I'm not a I'm not a cafeteria guy. I just I mean, when I go down, if I go to the cafeterias to get a drink, it's uh, you know, it's kind of one of those places that I avoid. I try to go get whatever free food I can scarf up anywhere around.
Speaker 1: You hate it in DC, don't you, chip.
Speaker 5: I mean, this place is kind of assessable.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: It's funny. I'll tell you a funny story. So I was in the middle of ranting about something, which is pretty much every single day on the hill, and I was walking across the house floor and two guys from the same state were sitting on the floor. One of them is a freedom Garks guy. The other guy's not and they're sitting there and the non freedom galk guy looks at me and goes, chip, why do you hate everybody? And I just looked at him. I said, oh, man, I don't hate everybody. I love everybody. I just hate everybody here. And a whole bunch of people around me hurt, and they just like kind of you got eye rolling, and then you got some laughter and and uh, and look, any truth is that, Look, there's some good people here, and there's good friends here that I do love and respect. There's some great veterans people, you know that. But look, the place is what it is, and you have too many people here who want to take the easy road, and that, by the way, cuts across the entire ideological spectrum. You know, sometimes you have to take arrows in order to try to move the ball forward because and you say this, well, people talk a big game when they say things like texit or they say things about national divorce. And when you start saying and you raise this all the time, and look, these are legitimate conversations that we're having. That's not just made up stuff. But people say it like it's easy. And you know, so my view is I took an oath of the Constitution's a member of Congress. My job is to go there and represent seven hundred and fifty thousand Texans. It's to vote no against all the garbage. It's to stand up and fight. But yes, occasionally it's to kind of work and figure out how to build a coalition to move the effing needle. And that's what we tried to do in the Speaker's fight. That's what we did with HR two. That's what we did. We moved the limits save growth. Did I know that in the end you'd get jammed by the Senate. Sure, but we're moving the needle right because now HR two's the talking point about the border. Now we moved and we talked about budget caps that they're busting. We passed the Save Act. Yes, the Democrats are jamming up every day do we move the ball forward down that field? Is the day we're setting the stage for hopefully Donald Trump or Republicans in the spring to man up and finally deliver on what we've been saying for three decades. We deliver on.
Speaker 1: Speaking with the Congressman Chip Roy from Texas, sok, Chip, where are we at in the budget stuff? Every day you wake up. It stalls here, at stalls there, It failed here. So are we looking at a government shutdown, which you know I love, but that's not generally popular. What are we looking at? What's coming?
Speaker 5: Well, so you and I both would love to see a shut down. I'm in a weird spot right now because I leaned into trying to advance what I thought President Trump had put out there. I think wisely that we needed to move the Save Act with any funding mechanism and the best fund funding mechanism that I saw that we could move as a as a Republican party, as weak as it is with the surrender caucus within the party, I thought a six month spending freeze continuing resolution to March was the best thing we could do. Why, well, a freeze is better than an increase. I know we can't get cuts in the next five weeks, and I don't believe that they'll have the fortitude to do a shutdown. So if that's the case, then I want to have a fight on the Save Act and I want to move to spending all the way to March, so there isn't a Christmas omnibus. We got overwhelming support generally, we had to browbeat back some of the spending hawks and the I'm sorry some of the appropriators and the defense hawks. We had to push them back because they were freaking out. They want their Christmas omnibus. But they went along with the plan. But unfortunately, some of my best friends on the hell some of my conservatives, they were like, no, if I can't do it, I'm not going to vote for that. That's just kicking the can down the road. And look, I respect where they're coming from. But what the result is going to be. We're going to get a continuing resolution into December. It will be passed heavily by Democrat votes, and then we will be waking up on November sixth having to figure out how to manage through that in December rather than just focusing on reconciliation kicking Democrats ass in January. So that's what we're gonna do. That was a long window. Way to say, we had a lot of noise. We elevated the Save Act. The RNC guys are saying thanks Chip for elevating the Save Act, talking about the fact that illegals are voting. We could we accomplished that, and look, we're just going to get a spending you know, continued resolution into December. Now we're gonna have to fight off an omnibus Christmas biddle and then try to get into the next year. And now the most important thing is to win. And it would help if we didn't have governors in North Carolina having to step down because they're you know, doing what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah that, yeah, I saw those headlines. That's that's certainly not ideal. Okay, so chip this omnibus in December. I hate these freaking things. I'm still angry about the last one they passed in the lame duck session. An they're trullion dollar monstros Yet can I tell.
Speaker 5: You funny Can I tell you funny story on that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I put out a letter with about twenty of my colleagues in December of that year leading up to that one point seven trillion dollar omnibus that we blew our stacks over rightly so, And in that letter, I said, I will not vote for any piece of legislation from any of the senators that voted for Republican senators will frankly Democrats any of the senators who voted for that bill. So now every time a bill comes up, John Cornyn, it doesn't matter, I vote no. Don't matter what the bill is, I vote no. I've been like one guy on the board and people are like, why are you voting against you know, autistic children or whatever they' and I was like, well, because these guys are racking up debt, and so I'm gonna no. So I'm to put out a statement every time there's a bill on the floor and I vote no, and they're like, why are you the only no? Usually there's two or three, And it's because of that and that omnibus, because that's what they do. They screw us. We get a one point seven trillion dollars omnibus, all sorts of garbage packed into it. Initial Ukraine funding was in that bill. You remember that. That was when the official pop of money was in there, in that December omnibus. So now I think the Speaker is staking out a position in opposition to the December Omnibus. But you know, we'll see what the pressures are like. We'll see what happens when all the Hawks and everybody go, oh, we got to have our defense money and we got to have our Ukraine money. So it's going to take a lot of work on our part and the Speaker to recognize that we're going to have to kick this into next year. So now we've created a fight we didn't need to have in December to try to hold off a big spending bill just to get to the world of Trump, which is going to be hard enough to hold the spending line. But at least when we get there, we can at least control the pen. Why would we give the pen to Joe Biden and Chuck Schumer never made any sense to me.
Speaker 1: Chip. I know you're part of just just I've only got about minute left, but I know you're part of the House, not the Senate. But I am gravely concerned about the little birdies who are whispering in my ear that the next GOP leader in the Senate is going to be John Cornyn. And I'm not going to ask you to speak about that unless you want to. But my concern is this, the good ones don't run for leadership. We don't have that many good senators and they don't run for leadership. So you have to choose between turd and stinky turd, John Cornyn or John Thune. Why can't we get the best ones running for leadership positions. That's where we need them.
Speaker 5: The problem in the Senate is numbers. You've got forty nine Republican senators right now. If we're lucky, we'll have fifty one to two or three. Right So we're hoping to have quote control of the Senate. But what does quote control of the Senate mean when Susan Collins is an appropriator who's out there talking about all of the garbage that you and I pose and she's the Chair of Appropriation, which is the ranking member now, but she'd be the chair of appropriations. The problem is a majority of the Senate Republicans suck. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 1: They suck.
Speaker 5: So if you have a majority that sucks, you can't build the votes to have a truly righteous conservative warrior your Senate, a Republican majority leader. So we need to do a better job in primaries. And by the way, there are a lot of people who are in the Senate and they run on all these things and they pretend to be conservatives, but you go look at their voting right, and they go back home to their state and they claim to be a warrior for life or for spending or whatever. Go look at their voting records. They're god awful. I'll have a senator text me and say good job Chip on something I'm saying, and then I'll see them go down to the floor and vote the exact opposite. Because it's a club. So we need more people to push back and fight to break it up. And you know we need Ted and Mike Lee and Rick Scott, and Ron Johnson and Ram Paul and you know those guys. They got to just grab the mantle and run. And Jad was doing a good job. Now he's obviously you know, hopefully he'll be the vice president. But and you know, look, as president of the Senate, he ought to exert more power. But anyway, I've gone over your minute. But great bender show as always, Brother, thank you for what you do.
Speaker 1: You're the man. Chip appreciate you. I know you got it wrong, Chip boy. Everyone You know what else? I appreciate saving money. I don't want to sound like Chris, but I really really like saving money. And you know we were paying we had a T mobile before our cell phone bill. I still can't I still can't get over this was one hundred and forty eight dollars a month. One hundred and forty eight dollars a month. Isn't that an amazing amount of money? We switched to pure Talk, the Patriotic cell phone company. My coverage didn't get worse, My coverage got better, and our bill is half that now half that. That's amazing. That's a night out at red Lobster. I saved every single month. Switch to pure Talk. Not only are you done supporting communist companies, you're supporting one who loves you. And you'll save money. Don't we all need to save money? Right now? Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly. That'll save you even more. All right, we'll be back truth attitude, Jesse Kelly