Speaker 1: One when y'all give head y'all, don't look up. Y'all just want us to look in the souls of.
Speaker 2: Now they look up, that's terror, Like, that's where I get captured.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering what those sounds are when she's giving me a head like, No, that's the souls of.
Speaker 2: The fucking demons leaving your body.
Speaker 3: Don't do it, don't fall up.
Speaker 4: That's how I got in here.
Speaker 1: It's the same move the two hands with the twist. Welcome to another episode of the New Roria Mall Show. Another adventurous escapade.
Speaker 4: Of the sorts.
Speaker 2: Fresh off the PJ.
Speaker 4: Fresh off the.
Speaker 1: PJ, and by PJ, we mean Philadelphia Jetney a jet I'm sorry what, Yeah, the Philadelphia Jetny isn't the jetny like the little shuttle busses in Florida.
Speaker 4: Don't think the jetney the idea.
Speaker 2: I know, the poppy busting root fo Patterson's like the dollar Van.
Speaker 4: I think in Florida, I think they called it the jet ney or the jety something like that. Okay, I believe that's what they call their gypsy cam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fresh back from Philadelphia Roots Picnic Weekend.
Speaker 4: Had a good time.
Speaker 1: Che steak I had a vegan on it was pretty good. They didn't toast the bread though I didn't the bread man. You can't have a cheese steak and not toast the bread. That is true, right, I thought that was kind of crazy, how you don't toast the bread.
Speaker 2: Well, quickly, I'm glad we did not go get cheese steaks. Rest in peace to the tragedy that happened on South Street because that's exactly where I would have went to get a cheese steak. So I just want to start before we get into our entire Philly thing, to say, rest in peace to the people that lost their lives, and prayers to the people that were harmed in it as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, prayers and condolences to all of those effective, prayers to the families, prayers to the victims. Another unfortunate event around what was supposed to be fun, good times, you know, good nights.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, some people still, you know, find a way to ruin you know, what is supposed to be a joyous occasion, a lot of fun with friends and family over the weekend. So again, man, we you know, we're living in those type of times. I hate that, you know, it's become so normal. Like I said, I think since we spoke about the tragedy in Uvalde with the elementary school, I think there's been twenty two mass shooting.
Speaker 4: It's crazy in the US since then.
Speaker 2: So I was fucked up on Sunday personally, And I know we don't show affection on this podcast. We just shit on each other. Demerits was on South Street.
Speaker 5: We were on South Street.
Speaker 2: You were as well? Yeah, like I was. I was angry at y'all, and then I was terrified. I felt like a fucking mother on Sunday. I was like, why the fuck are y'all going out? And it happened on South Street and then I started thinking, what if something happened, I don't know how I would have dealt with that. So I'm happy you two are both safe, and the loved ones that you guys were with who I care for. Happy nothing happened to you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I woke up because my somebody was kept calling my phone. I stayed and I watched the fight. I watched the Devin Hainey fight and my phone kept going off and I'm like, who Who's calling? And then a lot of people from from here home in the city. They was calling because they knew that we were in Philly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so people were calling checking making sure that we was good.
Speaker 1: And I'm glad that everybody was good, you know, like I said that we would weren't far from from there at all. It's just unfortunate, man, Like, do you know we can't even you know, go out to public events and feel like, you know, feel safe and feel like even when we at the Roots picnic, even though we know the second day Sunday, the security seemed to tighten up the measures a little bit.
Speaker 4: It's back down the hatches.
Speaker 2: And tighten up. Every fifteen minutes, we were getting pat you know, which I was fine with. I understand why that is.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm totally fine. I have no problem. I want everybody to be safe, you know. So if that means you have to check me and who I'm with in search, I'm cool. As long as everyone is being searched, I have no problem with it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's just it's just uncertain times. We're living in crazy times.
Speaker 1: Uh. You know, I just encourage everybody to just be aware of be vigilant, uh, you know, and and and protect each other and and man, just try to, you know, just try to do something to avoid being in a situation where.
Speaker 4: You or your loved one maybe harmed or may.
Speaker 1: Become victims of some senseless stupid you know, people just wanted to do dumb shit and fuck up a great time man, very uncertain times.
Speaker 2: Well, did you guys have fun on Saturday night? At least would have would have been in vain Edden if you if you caught a hot one in the shoulder.
Speaker 5: Oh man, But didn't even do anything.
Speaker 4: We got there right right after after it happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then we.
Speaker 5: Were trying to get a new let me let me tell you how stubborn demeritis. Sorry DeMars, we're trying to get a new verb. They had the street closed off. We're walking towards that area. I think, guy, the cops are like, yeah, you guys can't pass by here, Jamaras goes, no, our uber is going to pick us up that way, we can't.
Speaker 2: In her defense, she didn't know what we didn't know what happened.
Speaker 6: The crazy shit is. I literally texted her, I said, if I die, I just want to let you know I love you.
Speaker 4: WHOA, I swear to go.
Speaker 6: But we had no idea what was going on?
Speaker 2: And mind you, I'm getting all this when I wake up in the morning, I'm getting all these text messages from people in New York, I'm getting calls, and then I see that message and I'm thinking, like maybe Demerius was just like on her seventeenth shot and was like, yo, if I die, Yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 4: Alcohol, Yeah, that's what I thought. I know it was Nigga out.
Speaker 6: There with Blicky's That's why I said if I die. It was.
Speaker 5: It was very it was.
Speaker 6: It was yeah, like the moment we got there, we didn't know what had happened, like they had just roped it off. But all the people that just obviously weren't injured were like just still walking around. So it was but we had, you know, we're drunken, like just stupid, We don't know what.
Speaker 2: I'm glad so this happened when y'all arrived. Did it already happened already?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm glad.
Speaker 2: I I argued y'all down for the time I did, because y'all would have left right away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 6: We were all sitting in the bar and we were and Chris was like, let's go, let's go, let's go, And literally us sitting there talking to you was the only reason we didn't get there faster.
Speaker 4: Literally, Well, I'm glad everybody is safe.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, and prayers, press too ended up not but it was.
Speaker 4: A weird weekend.
Speaker 1: The energy was just weird, man, everything, And then we woke up Sunday and got the news.
Speaker 4: Rest in peace to Trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the artists from Atlanta that you know I really listened to. I enjoyed his music, you know, I just always heard good things about him, good energy. Everybody I know that knew him personally just never had nothing negative to say about him.
Speaker 4: How much just of a good person that he was.
Speaker 1: His energy is demeanor, a lot of the things he stood for, a lot of things he stood on. Just you know, a real stand up guy man. So it's unfortunate that we had to wake up to the news of his of his passion. So praiers and condolences to the family of Trouble. Praiers and condolence community. You know, from what I understand about him, is just one of those guys in the community from from Atlanta, from Georgia that was just you know, a really really good guy man. So that was just that was sad to hear that. And then that was followed by the news of metro Booming's mom, uh, her passion from a call it what it is, a coward, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So metro Booming, you know, good guy.
Speaker 1: You know, prayers to you, my brother, because I can only imagine what it's like to one.
Speaker 4: Lose a mother, but then to lose a mother in that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from the hands of a coward, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's just it's just it's tough, man, it's tough. It's definitely you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So just you know, keep keep keep these people, keep these family in your prayers, please, because you know, losing a mother like that, you know, as a son, I can imagine what he's feeling and feeling like, you know, you lost your mother that way. So prayers to metro Booming, prayers to his family absolutely, and yeah, man, let's you know, let's just continue to keep each other uplifted.
Speaker 4: Man, Let's keep positive vibes, positive energy. Love. We need more love. It's a lot of dark.
Speaker 1: Energy like that seems to be surrounding you know, the world and especially our culture right now, don't. I don't know what's going on, man, but it's a lot of dark negative energy, a lot of dark negative energy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think on a positive takeaway from Philly, it was nice to see so many artists embrace each other in a positive and loving way at a festival. Though, yeah, sometimes it can get messy and weird at festivals, and you know, the Roots Picnic is probably not one of those where you would think it would happen, but it was still nice to see how many artists, even during sets, showing love to other artists backstage, people embracing There was some positive energy through all.
Speaker 4: That weird negative shit that was going on during the weekend. So I did.
Speaker 2: I did enjoy watching that. But on a lighter note, Roots Picnic, would you got this picnic happened like fun things, not sad things.
Speaker 4: It was good to see the people out at festivals. Again.
Speaker 1: That was my first festival in years, so it's good to see people out. It was good to be embraced by the people. People showed a lot of love. We got a chance to see Sosa Chief Keef set some of his set. Yeah, so we walked over to the stage. He was performing at and it was good to see the people were still excited to see Chief Keith and still like engaging with himknew his songs and was dancing, and he still had a packed packed auditorium. Like it was just it was just good to see Chief Keith in that light and that energy. People showing love, embracing him.
Speaker 5: People really love Sosa.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, he's a legend, man, Chief Keeper's legend.
Speaker 2: I've said plenty of times. It is fucking Wayne Kanye, Chief Keith. That's that's everyone's kids right now. It's from them three yeah, Tom. It's so much different when you are watching timeless music, Like it's so easily separated when you actually see it. There wasn't a single record from over a decade ago to now that Chief Keith played that every one in the crowd did not know every single word, right, Like, that's timeless shit. That's where I know we hip hop especially is a very in the moment ship and like one year in hip hop world is seven years in the regular world. Chief Keith's music is fucking timeless, Like it's it's the difference of when that fucking Bentley pulls up, Uh, what's to the Chrysler. Yeah, when you see real timeless music come on and what it does to people.
Speaker 1: Well, he's responsible for what probably is the most popular sound. Yeah, and our culture right now absolutely drill sound. He's Chief Keith is solely responsible for that. It was definitely one of the forefathers of that sound of that energy. So you know, it doesn't sound dated. You know, he looked like he was still in his element. The music was still sounding good, and it was just good to see him man like that. That actually was my first time seeing Chief Keith perform.
Speaker 4: Me too. I had never seen him.
Speaker 1: Perform before that, so it was good to see him perform, and it was it was It was a little weird because Benner hit us when we want always They're saying, uh, Chief Keith wants y'all.
Speaker 4: On on stage, and I was like, and how that was worded to me?
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't know what do you talk about? Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Now? Granted I know all the words, but I think there's better hype man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did not fit in that.
Speaker 1: I am now much older, like you know, I just not I can't jump around and do all that shit that they was doing.
Speaker 2: And I now that I'm a homeowner in the state of New Jersey, I don't know what it would do to my property value agreement.
Speaker 1: They want you out of there, No, they want you out of it. They want you out of the neighborhood tomorrow. They caught you on stage the chief keep so it was just interesting, you know, to get that info from Benner. So we walked over there, but by the time we got there, he was more than halfway done with his set and we had to get on stage and we had to get back to the to the podcast stage going. But it was good to see him. It was good to see the audience, the crowd uh enjoying it. And like I said, he looked good. It didn't sound dated, it didn't sound out of place. And I finally got a chance to see him perform live.
Speaker 4: So that was that was pretty fun. For sure.
Speaker 2: You didn't go the first day. I mean, we won't have to bore everyone with talking about performances you didn't actually see. But Jazmine Sullivan of course, of course was great. Yeah, Sego, it was. It was a lot of people and I'm starting to realize I'm not I know, I've been the labeled the festival. Guy, I think I'm just getting to you fested it out. Yeah, man, I'm not as festive as as I once was. I used to be because I love a love. Music is one of my favorite things in the world. I just don't know if I have the energy anymore with those mass groups of people to go stage to stage. I was tired, man, Like, Yeah, like I really wanted to go see Benny Rick Ross and Black thought I want. I kind of was like, and they were a little bit behind, so I thought I was gonna miss it. And I still like, I looked at how far that was and I was like that, she was deep. I just can't make it over. I just don't have it in me anymore.
Speaker 1: I think festivals and I think it's a it's a great idea in multiple stages. Yeah, I think that I'm over that though. Give me one stage and just let every artist hit this stage. Yeah, let us sit here all day, let us set up our little you know, we got whatever, our beach chicks whatever, like, let us set our up right here and just let us sit here from two o'clock to ten pm whatever it is, and just let people come out and perform.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Rock the Bells in retrospect, I think probably got it right. Like I think with the multiple stages makes it much more profitable and allows you to be able to have the lineup that you have and be able to put that on and still not fucking lose money.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: Rock the Bells did like the big Ample Theater or the big stage, and then they had the one side underground stage and it was like go there on your way in and see if you acts, then get your fucking beach chare and just wait and watch every single act.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it is for me. I can't. I just don't like walking around.
Speaker 1: Want you get a good spot, you kind of want to keep that spot and then but if it's somebody else you want to see on another stage you have to walk to, you just lose your spot, now you know. That's for me, That's what it is. I just like to the once I'm here, this is where I'm at.
Speaker 2: I'm right here, which is why I have to say thank you to everyone that saw us live because they had to hike up a pretty big fucking hill to go see us.
Speaker 4: Yeah for the podcast and shout out to all the podcasts.
Speaker 2: Yes and billion Wallow. Thank you, Ruthillian.
Speaker 1: Wallow, Roots Quest Love, Black Thought, thank you. Shout out to all the podcast or.
Speaker 2: He was in the roots.
Speaker 1: Yes, Scott Storch, shout out to earn your leisure, shout out the horrible decisions. Uh, the podcast balls, Jamel Hill.
Speaker 3: It was a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people.
Speaker 1: On the podcast stage, a lot of people on the shout out the Quest Love his podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was a good weekend, man, despite the negative and the tragedy. You know, we try to keep it as much positivity as we can, so on a positive note, it was a successful weekend.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You got really close to your first three some ever. I mean it was dry humping, but oh there was two women.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my growing is still hurting.
Speaker 2: It looked aggressive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my growing hurts. Kiara she well, she slammed and shout out to her.
Speaker 2: We love her.
Speaker 4: I love Kiara. She's so supportive, she's so sweet.
Speaker 1: But yeah, she just I think Kiara she didn't, you know, she just she she threw it back kind of aggressively.
Speaker 4: I thought it was gonna be a sweet lap dance.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing I think she managed, uh, because she's built very well she's a very attractive woman. I'm trying to do it in a respectful way.
Speaker 4: I think she Kiara is a big mama.
Speaker 2: I love, I love very beautiful.
Speaker 4: I love the beautiful one. She ain't no skinny mama. Yeah, what's the opposite of the skinny mama? But she thick, thick, She's a big one thick.
Speaker 2: I was observed healthy the lap dance, and I think how she managed her backside, if you will, seemed like she was very much in control. And I think maybe, just maybe, if you're injured, it means you're a pussy.
Speaker 4: Because she because she did, yeah she had.
Speaker 2: It's not like she just didn't know what she was doing and just threw her whole self on you. She was managing the weight behind.
Speaker 4: She bounced it her back very well.
Speaker 1: But like I said, I wasn't prepared because I was expecting a more friendly.
Speaker 2: Sensual Yeah, like a more friendly about her. It gives me sensual to it.
Speaker 1: She wanted me to know that she had asked figves titties, and she wanted me to feel off even basically yeah I was. I just was like, you know, I thank you care. But now I'm numb from the waist down, but you know.
Speaker 4: You're recovering, like, yeah, I just take a few days, I'll be all right.
Speaker 2: Now, do you did you get like your first intro of how overwhelming sometimes the threesome can be, because while you were trying to manage what was going on, here Weezy comes out of left fields.
Speaker 4: And now we Weezy said it.
Speaker 2: You have to keep your head on the sweat off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Weezy set it off.
Speaker 1: Weezy looked me in my eyes and told me your soul is mine and I must drain you now. And I've been waiting all my life to do this, and I was from that point when I was scared.
Speaker 2: She really said that I'm going to the sorts. She turned into it, even though that's my friend friend. That kind of turned me off.
Speaker 4: That's like, that's what I would love to say, that's Weezy.
Speaker 1: I'm like somebody, I like like, excuse me, and she just you know. So I was like, okay, So I think it was because Weezy she was aggressive, but she.
Speaker 4: Wasn't as aggressive. So I was set up for that.
Speaker 1: I was prepped for that one and professional yeah, and then Kiera came and just was like nah, nigga, I'm about to fuck.
Speaker 4: You're weaking up, and she proceeded you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she just proceeded to just let me know that this is a lot of women you're dealing with, right, And I just wasn't prepared. I thought the ladies we were just going to have a talk, get to know me a little bit, and you know, and the crazy shit is it started at speed dating for you and if somehow I ended up getting a lap.
Speaker 5: Dance, that's usually how it goes, right, What the yeah?
Speaker 2: Because you like that I'm the one that my chicks and then you take me.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no no. I did not expect that.
Speaker 1: Kiara yelled out from the crowd, uh three someome lap dance and then every what she no?
Speaker 6: Kiera, when I pre screened her question, what she said was I want to ask Weezy to give Mare a lap dance. And I said okay, and she said it and then Wheezy said, only if you do it with.
Speaker 5: Me, that is true, and then the.
Speaker 6: Crowd went wild.
Speaker 4: The crowd went wild.
Speaker 2: So Wheezy is the COVID No, I went wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you know, I love I love the ladies love Weezy, love Kiara, but I need I'm on the i R for about a week. I need to get the blood flown back to my lower extremities.
Speaker 2: Viagra it'll do it. Yeah, directly, Dick.
Speaker 6: That sounds like.
Speaker 1: I'm not listening to these guys. They want me to be in more pain and I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, speed dating uh as well as when entertainment wise, it didn't really work out for me.
Speaker 4: Uh, personally, a relationship was maneuvers.
Speaker 5: You said both of them maneuvers.
Speaker 2: No, the crowd did. They didn't even ask for my opinion. I was trying to get to know them.
Speaker 1: The crowd was like, get him an uber uber pool For the second young lady, because I'm not going she was nervous. I don't know why her name was Amanda. I believe she was nervous.
Speaker 4: That's sweet.
Speaker 1: I mean, but when you look at Rory close up and you look in his eyes and his beard, it just throws you in the trance.
Speaker 4: I'm sure the ladies were thrown.
Speaker 1: Off completely this beautiful man. Yeah, so with my look, I can understand that Amanda was a little shy up there. Danielle was the first one I believe was in it.
Speaker 4: Danielle. Thank you Danielle. Shout out to Danielle.
Speaker 6: Yelle surprised me because I thought she was going to be a shy.
Speaker 4: Oh no, Danielle was a shot. She's from the bronx.
Speaker 2: She didn't get the moment she sat down and.
Speaker 1: Going to sleep to gunshots in the background, Like, he doesn't even hug white man. Yeah that Roy was the first white man and she hugged I thought that that was very bronx of her.
Speaker 2: Took her hugging Virginia. Yeah, he broke in Virginia with Northeast bronx. She could have maybe hugged an Italian Irish.
Speaker 4: That's what I was like, this is the first, right, So yeah, it was a good show man.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the people that Thank you to all the people that are actually like you said, walked up that hill and came to see us, came to show love. And then after we took a big group photo with some of the some of the supp orders that stood back and kicked it with us for.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 2: Weezy exposed my business that was pure lies, which was that when she told the whole crowd of people at the festival that I fucked two of her friends. So it.
Speaker 4: Was three actually, so she lied on Rory.
Speaker 5: You're right, I expected more.
Speaker 2: Who was the third I don't know. Wasn't her friends like each other?
Speaker 5: She said her friends? And then she said people that I follow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's which is not because how many people did she followed?
Speaker 1: And then women always think that those are their friends, Like they hang out, they meet each other in the club one night, they take a couple of pictures at the same table, and.
Speaker 4: You know, they take a shot, and now that's my friend, my bestie.
Speaker 2: And wow, Weezy was lying. I have not fucked any of her friends. I did appreciate the reviews of how inconsistent I am mm hmm. One of them said it was the worst ship ever, and then the other one thought it was amazing. So you got to keeven get them for the third one. Now has to be the deciding factor exactly. Now I get a third option and you have to for the other two.
Speaker 4: Watch, y'all, Yeah, absolutely, that sounds good. It coulda be. Y'all are very horny. Were talking about I don't have no blood.
Speaker 2: I want to have just all thoughts.
Speaker 4: I felt my legs in nineteen hours.
Speaker 1: I promise you but yeah, we had a lot of fun man, Roots Picnic, thank you another year for Philadelphia.
Speaker 6: We're not gonna talk about what.
Speaker 4: Oh Eddie, you did a great job man, DJ.
Speaker 2: And I didn't even want here. I was trying to So.
Speaker 1: We're in the trailer and I heard the music and I'm like, wait, is that edd DJ? And Benner was like yeah, I'm okay, And they.
Speaker 6: Got on the mic and start talking ship and say yeah, yeah, I ain't think I was a real DJ.
Speaker 5: Hh.
Speaker 1: Y'all thought it was jokes, I said, Edie, the transitions were clean, The transition was smooth.
Speaker 2: I saw that sound check, I saw the rest that ship.
Speaker 1: I was like, look, it's always good that when you find out new qualities and talents of your friends.
Speaker 4: Man, that sound check.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you Edding, thank you ed They not dropped that once?
Speaker 4: Why not go drop off there? But they know who I am, they know who you are. What you did a good job man, Definitely a good good record selection. Yeah, a lot of good records.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I was expecting like a lot of like fist pump music.
Speaker 5: No, that's that's what I thought.
Speaker 4: And I was he read the room, he knew he was in front of he knew me.
Speaker 5: I mainly played hip hop and it was demo.
Speaker 1: No, listen, you did a great job. I was surprised. I didn't think that was you out there playing those records. So when I ad.
Speaker 5: What's funny is that y'all didn't really scream me on this, and I was, which I really appreciate that you guys let me do this, but.
Speaker 4: You guys didn't stumbling.
Speaker 5: I mean I was. I was like, I'm like, all right, cool, I can do this. But I was also kind of like, I wonder what they think I'm gonna play.
Speaker 4: No, I knew you were going to read the room. I'm scared. I knew where you was at.
Speaker 1: I know you have enough records in your in your laptop catalog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you knew what you were doing. But you did a good job. Man, Thank you. I appreciate that. Shout out the.
Speaker 1: Peach p did a great job as well with all the graphics. Shout out to the whole staffs.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Demeris and her nails. Demaris didn't read the van.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yes, we have to tell us, so, Demarrius. Now, so we're riding down to Philadelphia. I'm sleep I'm fucking tired. As soon as I got in the van and eleven fifteen in the morning.
Speaker 2: It looked like you had a wild night. I was like, I was looking around. Didn't anyone go out with all last night?
Speaker 5: Moll?
Speaker 1: When I got in the van, I was knocked up, you know when you're tired. And then I turned to look at it and he has a fucking camera.
Speaker 2: I'm like, in that camera, well, I was gonna sit by you so we could shoot like more BTS content in the van. Then I saw what type of vibe nah I was you were giving me like posts palooza wild night vibes.
Speaker 4: I was like, it wasn't even a wild night.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: I just sat in the front with Benner and I was like, we're not shooting shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, I was tired, man, I was. I was out of it.
Speaker 1: But then we're riding and you know, like I'm sleep but you know, you could fill the car stop. So I woke up happy, like, oh shit, we here, like I thought, I slept the whole way to Philly. So I'm like, okay, cool, let's go check into this room so I could really lay it down and get some sleep.
Speaker 2: Mind you, I'm going to cut you right there, because while you're sleeping, thinking that, I want to give you my perspective at that time as well. I'm a very nosy person. I usually drive, so I observe things differently. I've driven a Philly ten thousand times. I've driven a Philly where there was traffic at exit four, where there was traffic on ninety five. I know every way through Delaware. I could get to Philly from so many different directions. This did not appear like we were going in any direct never taking this route before ever. Okay, so I'm like kind of looking around and I opened my phone and I'm like, this is the Marigs. People like, where are he taking us?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is starting to feel a little weird. So we pull over to which I think I thought he was going to get in the right lane because it was two lanes, one going left. He then goes all the way to the shoulder in front of a church and puts it in park.
Speaker 4: I think that was a funeral home. I don't even think it. I think it was a funeral home.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe he had to wake a service for something which I would respect, like one of your levees here, like running real quick pay your respects then and then come back in the van.
Speaker 4: Wait, no, no, no, we have to stop right there.
Speaker 1: Imagine a driver with ten people in his bed and he stops on the way to their destination to pay respects to his loved one at a funeral, and were just sitting outside with the hazards, Like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, time and place.
Speaker 1: That is that sound like a fucking movie broh, But yeah, that's what it was. So the car stops.
Speaker 2: That happened to me in a rubat sort of. We had a driver going to like some spot like you know, the touristy shit where they take it to, like wherever the fucking caves or whatever. Dude pulled over at his crib. Didn't say where, Like what are we doing? He's like, I have to piss. He went to his house. He drove us to his house, got out, went to the bathroom, and then came back in and then drove.
Speaker 4: Us to our destination.
Speaker 5: Didn't even offer y'all to go pee.
Speaker 2: Another time, I thought I was gonna get lined. I was like, oh, he's coming out with all his all his fucking uncles.
Speaker 1: So so the van stops. Oh look, I'm like, this isn't Philadelphia. I know, I know the city is gentrified. It's like a lot going on, but I'm like, okay, this is not Philly.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, we were in Pennsylvania, New Jet we were in Vermont at that point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something like.
Speaker 1: So they like the marriage is getting out. I'm like, the marriage is getting out. So I thought Damarus had to use the bathroom. So I'm thinking like yeah something like, They're like, no, Damarics. I'm like, I'm like, where's the he going. They're like, oh, she's going to get a nails and I'm like where, Like I'm trying to look for I've seen the funeral home and then I'm looking in every it's one of those towns where they don't have no gates on the front or they literally just hit the latch when this business hours over and just leave.
Speaker 4: Like it's one of those type of towns.
Speaker 2: Definitely a lot of fucking your own family members type of town right.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, wait, the marriages we're leaving. They're like yeah, I'm like, well, why would we be leaving themarics some random gass.
Speaker 2: Town with the hills have eyes town?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, why we And.
Speaker 1: Then everybody's looking like they they know what's going on, and I'm like, bro, we're not leaving Damaricas.
Speaker 2: In the middle of this, I was more so confused because I thought I was left out of everything.
Speaker 4: The confidence in which Jamarius had.
Speaker 2: Getting out of the van is if we all knew what was going on, made me feel like no one told me the whole group.
Speaker 1: I feel like I was the only one that didn't know. And I'm looking at y'all and nobody's really acting away. I'm acting so I'm like, wait, we're leaving her. You're like, yeah, she's getting nails, and I'm like, it's a funeral home. And then it said something like boutique something a beauty room, boutique room or something like that.
Speaker 4: Beautique room.
Speaker 2: It's where before the bodies go to the wake, they do the makeup.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: I'm the roll the bodies here, Yeah, and then they get to rolling back yeah something.
Speaker 4: Okay, I didn't you know, but I'm just like, but why would we leave? But I didn't realize we were that far from Philadelpha.
Speaker 2: I haven't what are those called the people that do the make up on dead bodies. It's a real profession.
Speaker 6: Morticians.
Speaker 4: Morticians, Yes, it is morticians. Okay.
Speaker 2: I had an X that that should have been the first red flag that I ignored. I have an X that was a mortician.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nobody that works with dead bodies. That's a lot of Yeah, that's mentally pretty squary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's or it's mentally fulfilling when you're a psychopath.
Speaker 4: Dead bodies. My god. Now I had to last say on what you look like before you go into the ground.
Speaker 5: It's like projecting.
Speaker 2: I mean, I miss her, but it's probably better than we're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm happy that the marriage was okay and your nails look great. I see those are the lu batons.
Speaker 5: Yes, here's the anything.
Speaker 4: I knew that.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing, because y'all trying to sugarcoat it, y'all was talking mad shit about me. Y'all did not care about my safety. All y'all y'all know that the.
Speaker 2: Biggest point of like, wait, you didn't drop a pen.
Speaker 4: All the hours care.
Speaker 6: Of all y'all was bad.
Speaker 4: Who didn't care about your safety?
Speaker 6: All y'all cared about is the fact that y'all were in the van for forty five more minutes.
Speaker 1: Now, it wasn't about being in the event for forty five more minutes. It was because we were going that was on the way to fil.
Speaker 6: Really, it was just out there, this is the thing, and this is what I y'all could take me to home in court, but I pleaded the fucking fifth when I when the girl told me where it was when I booked it. When she told me where it was, she said it's twenty minutes out. I went and googled it and it was twenty minutes away. What happened was we ran into traffic because of the festival, So obviously getting back into that part of Philly because of the festival, it had a lot of traffic. So that's why it appeared to be forty five minutes away. Or y'all waited for un.
Speaker 2: Wasn't It was a Saturday, nice day. We didn't wait.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't the wait. It wasn't none of that.
Speaker 1: The thing was one we didn't know, Like I didn't know you was getting out on the way to Philly to get your nails done. So when that happened, I was like, what the fuck is the mara?
Speaker 6: We that wasn't the original plan. We were behind.
Speaker 4: Right, and I remember you saying I didn't know anything.
Speaker 3: Benner.
Speaker 6: I asked Benner, I said, Benner, do you need me from the hours of two to three thirty? He said no, I got it, you know, and I told him we can't check into the hotel until four anyway.
Speaker 4: Or all of that is fine.
Speaker 1: I didn't know any of that, So you gotta understand. I'm waking up and I just see you getting out in the middle of a town. I'm like, and then we pulling off, so I'm like, wait, we're leaving Demaras here.
Speaker 4: They're like yeah, I'm like, what where are we?
Speaker 1: And then I look at the I'm looking at where we at on the ways, forty seven minutes to the hotel. So I'm like, so, wait, we're leaving the Marason once an hour from where we're.
Speaker 2: At, and it ended up being over an hour.
Speaker 1: That's so I was like, yo, why the fuck are we just leaving her head like, they're like when she getting nails, and I'm like, I'm like, but we're going to Philly.
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't you just get a nails done in Philly?
Speaker 2: When she said to me, oh, I'm late from my nail point, or just set it in the van.
Speaker 4: When you were asleep.
Speaker 2: I then did the Google maps how far we were from the logan because I'm like, of course, the marriage is getting her nails done around the hotel.
Speaker 6: That was the place she was supposed to come to me, that was the plan. But I could I kept trying to get early check in for the hotel. They were not they were booked. We weren't getting in.
Speaker 1: I understand that that's not I understand that the festival weekend all hotels book I get that.
Speaker 4: But I just woke up out of my sleep and.
Speaker 1: Seeing you getting out in the random middle of hotel, and they was like, she's getting nails.
Speaker 4: And then I'm like, but why are we leaving? Where are we?
Speaker 1: They're like forty eight minutes from the hotel, so we're gonna leave them? How is she getting to the hotel?
Speaker 2: She's gonna put it down. Your nails white and red on the back.
Speaker 5: Same.
Speaker 1: The marriage. See, I'm not going to say I could do that. I think I couldn't do that. I'm just saying, just let me know next time.
Speaker 6: Yes, of course, So I split second decision, just.
Speaker 1: Let me know once I know I'm not tripping, but to wake up and see you getting out in the middle.
Speaker 4: Of a road like, I'm like, we're leaving. Yeah, Van just keeps going.
Speaker 5: I'm like, in her in her defense, she was thinking about you because if you didn't see the little money sign on it, she has a little shiny money signed on it.
Speaker 4: No you did not. Yes, I did see my dog right there.
Speaker 5: You were in mind all the whole time.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny though, Jamaris lives in New York City.
Speaker 6: Oh you have no Let me tell you some baby, You have no idea.
Speaker 2: I know how busy you are.
Speaker 6: You know you get your nails done, not even that. The policies for these nail texts in New York is fucking insane. They don't work on other people's work. You gotta schedule. They're like, oh, my schedule for June is opening May twenty fifth. It's like it's a fucking ordeal. So yeah, and remember maul I was sitting up here in my nail tech called me like, hey, she hit me with that. Hey boo, I'm gonna have to cancel your appointment. Literally the day before we left.
Speaker 4: You gotta let you gotta let my nail check be your nails.
Speaker 6: Let you're doing k Okay, get Instagram, but I do want to apologize for that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's just let me know once you get me to play. I would have stayed sleep once I felt the cost about I'm like, oh, this demeris getting out once I wake up and see you getting out in the middle of a road, like, Yo, where are we going without the marias? Because all I'm thinking is like, yo, what if she called and be like Yo, some niggas ran up in this ship and now we're forty eight minutes from you. We can't even get to you in time. That's all I'm thinking. It just safety at all times.
Speaker 2: And that looked like a town definitely where the sheriff was corrupt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, yeah, I seen, I've seen that.
Speaker 4: Look like that small town the sheriff's in on it.
Speaker 1: Seff walks in the bar with three of his fucking outlaws and they just start smashing ship.
Speaker 4: I'm like, so we're gonna leave the marriage right here and really.
Speaker 6: Nice and shout out to Gabby. She cleared her entire schedule to.
Speaker 1: Shut out to Gabby from you. Yes, shout out to Gabby from the beautique.
Speaker 5: Anything happened, We didn't have scorpions ob zero with us.
Speaker 6: What's that scorp y'all scorpion and sub zero y'all security guards?
Speaker 4: Oh, shout out the swollen and glad gladiated man. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Those are guys, we've known them forever.
Speaker 5: They're really not that I expected, but they were really fucking nice.
Speaker 4: Swalla and glad to intimidate the ship.
Speaker 5: Out of me.
Speaker 4: Super super good guys.
Speaker 6: Man almost made me PM myself when he called my full name like that.
Speaker 5: Like said, I was.
Speaker 4: Like, he's really.
Speaker 2: You know people that are like really really from DC. They have a southern accent. Yea, he's really he has that rent DC accent.
Speaker 6: Voice is so deep. So like when we were waiting for the sprinner he said demerits, I jumped so high. He was like, what's going on? I was like, I don't know, I'll find out right. I was so nobody calls my full name like that but my dad so that I was. I was, I don't know. I just went back to childhood like.
Speaker 1: Swollen, glad, super good guys. Thank you man for you know, keeping us safe and.
Speaker 2: I had I had bays with me And for those that you know, obviously may not know who Glad is even go my IG's on my story now. Glad is one of the biggest human beings I've ever seen. He's big by security standpoints, like he's bigger than security. I had Bays with me, and of course he loved Bays. He has two multipooles and I felt bad for stereotyping a really large person, so you know, I have too. He was just cuddling with Baystiler probably just said just something that's that murders people.
Speaker 5: That's a video right here.
Speaker 6: He was just so smiley holding yeah, like I was looking at like he looked so happy.
Speaker 2: No, Glad, I know glad it is short for gladiator, but some days it could be short for gladly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, glad to be He's just he's a glad person.
Speaker 2: He's just a great guy.
Speaker 1: Now he won't murder you, yeah with his bare hands, but you'll crush your fucking skull like a great Oh.
Speaker 4: But man, that was that. That was fun.
Speaker 2: It was a good family outing.
Speaker 4: Good good good time in Philly. Man.
Speaker 1: So thank you'll getting to the uh to the roots for putting it together, putting together another dope weekend, good festival.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I don't think I'm a festival person. I knew that though, like I know, I'm not a cruise person. I knew I wasn't a festival person. And when I experienced my.
Speaker 4: First song, was like, this is not for me, It's not for you.
Speaker 2: It was so many people, Yeah, yeah, listen, this will be the last far list, this be the last Roots Picnic.
Speaker 4: Uh review all ship what happened?
Speaker 2: I was not aware because I've been going to Roots Picnic since it was on the water, like with one or two stages. I was not aware that Root's Picnic is actually a picnic, like it's a picnic. So when I went to go meet Demris Britt and everybody better, I was on the whole opposite side watching Jasmine Sullivan. They were at where the statue was, which was halfway through the main stage crowd. So I was like, fuck it, I'm trying to leave. We all got to leave together. Let me make this track. I can get through a main stage crowd just doing my you know, my dip dodge, just go this way, stick and move type of shit. I was not aware that there was a picnic happening. There was ten thousand blankets laid out with bodies littered of either passed out drunk or trying to enjoy a fucking turkey sandwich. Watching Jasmine Sullivan. I stepped on so many people, so many drunk humans by accident. I should have been like, the only way to get through that shit would be to like levitate over that shit.
Speaker 4: That was the hardest.
Speaker 2: It was the only picnic ground was the only way. But I just saw a bunch of people. I did not see the ground that was blankets and laid out bodies.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Worst experience at a festival, not knowing that there's really a picnic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I figured that out the hardway too, And shout out to Chrome, who is one of our fans. I was like trying to get to the front to see black thought in Rick Ross and he like he was like demeris to say, yeah, he grabbed me and he liked weaved me through all the d Yes, there were a lot of dead bodies on the ground, just like people just asleep taking a nap, wrapped up in blankets, eating, hiding high drunk. But they're like in the middle, like there's people standing pushing through and they're just sitting there. I'm like, I would be terrified.
Speaker 2: I was doing the triple jump, long jump, bounding.
Speaker 4: I was doing everything you could think at sometimes double dutch. Oh man, it was a great weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm glad everybody got back safe.
Speaker 3: Happy.
Speaker 6: Pride to everybody.
Speaker 4: It's pride for sure.
Speaker 6: And are both bisexual?
Speaker 5: That is very true.
Speaker 6: You guys should definitely.
Speaker 2: Come bisexual fluid. I'm sorry, we will use don't talk about more. Yeah, terms for you. Sexually fluid.
Speaker 4: Editing is not edit is not sexually fluid?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Are you assuming you? Are you sexually fluid?
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: See, you don't even know what it means. It's a subjective exactly.
Speaker 2: The term of fluid, not sexually.
Speaker 4: I love all people, happy problem.
Speaker 2: No fixed shape and yields easily to external pressure.
Speaker 4: Oh, editing yields easily to external pressure? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Trying to say somebody has to ask him by his serado when he goes crazy.
Speaker 4: So come in my room. I'll show you all vaginas are fluid?
Speaker 2: Never mind editing.
Speaker 4: Do you have any selection your sado? Come to my room and I'll show you.
Speaker 5: Pal that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Fluid is a gas or a liquid?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Definitely you definitely gas crazy? Absolutely? Well, have you Pride Month to the prideful people.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to see that, uh, ray J is still keeping the same message he's kept since twenty eleven.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 2: Consistency is because I don't even like when people was getting that ray J and I let Mal tell that story because he uses the N word a lot. So I'm just gonna let that one, which story of ray J just giving his his Pride Month flowers of just saying.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, ray J is one is what we call a straight shooter. He's going to tell you exactly how you feel.
Speaker 2: Well he said he was straight.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, I mean we can assume it's just safe assumption that ray J is.
Speaker 2: And I think ray jill shoot you.
Speaker 1: That's a safe assumption as well, big blood. But I mean, you know, people was killing ray J for us. Comm Listen, man, everybody's not going to be say the politically correct things. I don't think that ray J meant to offend anybody. I don't think that ray J meant to disrespect anybody. He just didn't word it correctly. Wasn't it wasn't worded correctly. The message was we should embrace all people, because why does it matter if somebody is attracted to the same sex, it's none of your business, which is what I always say. I don't care who people are sleeping with as long as it's consenting adults.
Speaker 2: I don't give Do we think that maybe Brandy and Jack Harlowe did this as a rollout so we could get to ray J's thoughts on Pride Month.
Speaker 1: I think that ray J did this to kind of cover up his sister's freestyle that she put out in response to Jack Harlowe's.
Speaker 2: But you can't say that because on the Breakfast Club ray J said love whoever you want to love, be whoever you want to be. And then and then which can you talk? Of course, respect and love to ms Carter, to Gloria Carter. She then on Smile on four forty four when she did her Beautiful poem, did quote ray J in her poem and say, love who you want to love, be who you want to be. So I just want to know, did ray J get his publishing from your company over there at Rock, your company.
Speaker 4: Over at the Rock. The answer is no, he did not.
Speaker 2: J that didn't get his Gloria Carter publishing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. They jacked ray J for that there's nothing he can do about it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: But yeah, again, ray J is somebody that when we hear from him, it's it seems like it's always an iconic quote.
Speaker 4: It's like an always an iconic interview.
Speaker 1: But I don't, you know, I don't. I don't think that ray J is an offensive spirited person. I don't think that he's trying to offend nobody.
Speaker 4: I don't think. I just think again, he said he just worded it. Just who cares? He just missed the mark a little bit, just a little bit.
Speaker 2: An comments thoughts, says someone that that is give us one of the.
Speaker 4: Quotes that the pride, the prideful love?
Speaker 2: How can we how can mal and I be allies?
Speaker 4: And what the fight for the pride?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I want to be an ally.
Speaker 6: I think you guys are pretty much allies, right, Yeah? I think so y'all allow me and Ed to.
Speaker 2: Do you know why I said I would go to the gay club with y'all because I know there's nd hos at the gay club.
Speaker 6: Well, I went in Philly and shout out to whatever club that voyeurs in Philly. I had a great, a great.
Speaker 2: Of course, Eden would be at Voyeurs he didn't go, dropped him off, wanted Sy's husband wanted to avoid him.
Speaker 4: So, y'all was at the gay club. Yeah, how was the gay club?
Speaker 1: Okay, is it the Is it the gay club where it's just like just like lesbians.
Speaker 2: No, it's not some pornhub ship club.
Speaker 6: Well they know it's not fair. They have gay they have like lesbian bars.
Speaker 2: The most part the club is uh, specifically, I don't want to say the wrong thing. For the most part, gay dudes. I'm in New York City, so gay.
Speaker 1: Dudes talking about I know that in New York City they have clubs that are like lesbian gay clubs.
Speaker 4: They have like male gay clubs.
Speaker 6: This one was kind of kind of big, and upstairs they had like the little glowy things.
Speaker 5: It was very glow sticks. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I was having like a fucking blast and then we went downstairs and we met like the gays because they had the Nikki plan, the Dojah, the megan.
Speaker 2: Those those are my favorite type of gags.
Speaker 6: Oh, we were having a fucking ball. A transsexual kissed my ass. It was great, Like I actually kissed you on your we were dancing together.
Speaker 2: Well more, I know she kiss I know you are very progressive, but you're also from the bronx. So I meet I'll meet you halfway. I've been to plenty of gay clubs. There's so many beautiful straight women at gay clubs, and when you're the only straight man there that's also an ally and gay men love you, it's the easiest way to meet beautiful women.
Speaker 6: And to get drunk because they were oh yeah crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh and by the way, gay men who knew all rich. I've never met a broke gay man in my life. Why are all gay men rich?
Speaker 4: I don't think I've never met just a broke that I've never met.
Speaker 6: We were in our networking like it were bankers men in finance.
Speaker 2: I worked in advertising where it's it's mostly all women and gay men, as it should because thse are the people that understand how to advertise ship.
Speaker 4: Gay men are rich.
Speaker 2: There's you never just meet a brokey just some some bum gay men.
Speaker 6: They're very generous. I won't say they're rich, but they're very general.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't be You shouldn't be a gay broke man like a listeners.
Speaker 6: I apologize, you're gonna make it, your time is coming.
Speaker 1: No, but you shouldn't be a gay broke man, like, like, you can't be a.
Speaker 4: Guy at home like playing Halo and you suck dick?
Speaker 3: What it's like, why why.
Speaker 2: I don't want to keep this because.
Speaker 3: Like how you how you at home?
Speaker 4: Gay dick and brokes?
Speaker 2: All the Halo players that I'm gonna clean I'm gonna help clean this up because I know what Maul is saying. Because there's women out there that are bums, right that go on all these vacations we talked about on the pod all the time. How the fuck is you in at the Formula one ship? You have no job all the time. Here's the thing, you can suck dick. So if you have the ability and want to suck dick, you shouldn't. There's no reason that you should be in your basement playing Halo and broke.
Speaker 4: What's go out and sucks and make some money.
Speaker 1: Because because Halo is like a game, once you're on the game, that's where you're at all day.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be there for like six hours, it's like two right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like if you're doing that and you're gay and like you you suck dick and you're broke.
Speaker 4: It's like, what are you doing this is because we proved.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the thing, Ma and I eat pussy, right, it's it's a very low rate that Mal and I could eat pussy to the to the top. Like Mal and I could not become rich for eating pussy.
Speaker 4: If it's very When you need cas is.
Speaker 1: The only thing you getting out eating pussy is she'll let you stay in the house for the two weeks until you get like a call back from like the job like.
Speaker 2: Which we've done. Yeah, I definitely a pussy to stay in home, which is cool. That's as far as it goes.
Speaker 4: Get five to the front door for building.
Speaker 2: Roof over your head is where eating pussy gets you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, sucking dick, on the other hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you when you suck dick, you should be.
Speaker 2: You can get you to Monica.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should be in.
Speaker 5: Sucking dick.
Speaker 4: Take you heavy month to the f one and Monica. You can pussy all the way to Formula.
Speaker 1: Can't pussy all the way to Italy. Hell, you can suck dick to Italy, trust me, you can't.
Speaker 4: Hell. Yeah. Uh. But that being said, don't be gay and bro, yeah you can't. You shouldn't be gay and broken. Gay broke.
Speaker 6: Definitely play Halo. Halo is the greatest Halo.
Speaker 4: Play Halo, but don't be gay broke and playing Halo. That's too much shit going on.
Speaker 1: You gotta do something better with your life, more, something more productive with yourself. But again, happy Pride Month to all of our Pride for listeners.
Speaker 2: Uh, I mean because we have two members of the LGBTQ community. Would you go to the gay Pride parade with Eddin? I'll hold the camera, It'll just be on Edding.
Speaker 5: I should hold the camera.
Speaker 4: Ship Would I go to the prepary to the pripary? No, same reason. I wouldn't go to Irish parade. I'm not Irish, that's not but you could.
Speaker 5: You can still go to the prepary.
Speaker 3: I could.
Speaker 4: I could, but I'm just not.
Speaker 2: I was about to try to catch you on something, but I forgot your fucking Porto Rican.
Speaker 4: Quarter. Don't do that?
Speaker 5: What do what Querto Rican?
Speaker 1: I've been to the I told you, I've been to the Gate. I've been to the Pride parade downtown by accident.
Speaker 2: You know you've been on Eastern Parkway before in September.
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Are you West Indian?
Speaker 6: My dad is from Saint Thomas Yo, I find something new about him every episode.
Speaker 4: I told you that thought, No you didn't.
Speaker 2: You said your dad is black. I wouldn't know for a fact that you said. So. Now the fact that it now makes sense that I saw your brother at the same Thomas Airport, everything is now.
Speaker 4: I was like, why is big?
Speaker 2: I mean, I get that they shot that video and from volume one you thought that was just about Yeah, No, I thought that was by drug affiliation, not by.
Speaker 4: What I mean, it's not lived out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how you got the plug.
Speaker 6: Wow, all coming together, I'm coming together.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Flat, I figured out the ninety two bricks before you.
Speaker 4: That is hilarious.
Speaker 5: Man, beat you to it.
Speaker 4: Flat.
Speaker 2: I know you solved the Biggie murder.
Speaker 1: But I would I would go to the I would go to the proper rate and just just being funny, but yeah, I would go.
Speaker 2: Why not I've been before. I would go so many beautiful.
Speaker 1: Couple I love anywhere with women that I'm down to go, and even if they don't like me, I'm down to go.
Speaker 2: I know Demaris embraces that lifestyle and it's dear to her heart, so I would be there to support.
Speaker 4: Would I would go to the prepar rd.
Speaker 6: It is there for the gay bitches. Yah, ain't thinking about supporting my life.
Speaker 5: That sounds supportive to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, different women. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: How many times am I going to repeat myself on this podcast?
Speaker 4: I'm willing to go to a game.
Speaker 2: That's the court.
Speaker 4: I bought a woman, please.
Speaker 1: I purchased a lady on the free, on the black market and to have sex with you, and you didn't show up.
Speaker 6: She came in a wayfair cabinet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know, see that's way worth. That's wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, she came in a wayfair cab Who's that's hysterical?
Speaker 2: Whoever started that did from a conspiracy theorist had a lot.
Speaker 1: That was the deep. No, that conspiracy theory was crazy in the deep. That was like way that.
Speaker 4: Was some of it makes sense though, No, man, it made sense.
Speaker 6: Oh we missed it.
Speaker 5: Miss the parade at the end of the month.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be twenty six.
Speaker 4: But they had this is come on over here, we got that thing.
Speaker 6: They had one and broke They have one at city apart a festival. They had a festival and that was a city.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that might have been a protest. They might have been fighting for some rights. Well, listen, I'm willing. I love women so much. I'm willing to go to a gay parade just to see women like I. Just that's how much I love it.
Speaker 6: Twenty six we'll be at the parade, and you guys will be back in New York from your escapade.
Speaker 3: All the world woman.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think things have changed.
Speaker 2: I think we'll be another a Yeah, see, I will be. I won't say what it is, but I'll be a culture vulture at an event I shouldn't be at.
Speaker 4: They should just not have hired me. It'll make sense by July.
Speaker 6: It makes sense now they know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Anyways, With that said, that sucks.
Speaker 6: Well Ed of me and I can go together?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, all right, never mind.
Speaker 1: You know you change your mind that fast matterage you don't want to go to You don't want to go with editing She didn't.
Speaker 5: She didn't bring me to the other club.
Speaker 4: What's a voyeur?
Speaker 5: What was it called? Is it called? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Some here?
Speaker 4: Lebron wants to go on the podcast or start his own podcast.
Speaker 2: I mean he's already conquered the world of ours.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, yes, I played, he plays?
Speaker 1: He does that thing where he puts the ball through a rim. Yeah, you know, things like he uh he he did the an R thing. He invented the deluxe album that is two Chains, shout out to two Chains. And I believe he invented Taco Tuesday. He invented Taco Tuesday.
Speaker 2: He invented rapping songs into a phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he invented I believe they called it the car test to see if the car for sure. Yeah, the song sounds good in cars.
Speaker 2: He invented that, are you saying Elliott Wilson bit that from.
Speaker 1: A Absolutely, you know, Lebron started that. And I think that Lebron also.
Speaker 2: Uh invented your child playing basketball as well? Oh absolutely, yeah, he did that being a supportive father at games.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he invented tequila that and and wine.
Speaker 4: Yes, and is the name I actually really like that to kill. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Lebron is an inventor and a master of many things, many crafts, and now he's looking to take our job and dominate the world of podcasting.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Well, he also invented talking at barbershops, so let's forget about that.
Speaker 4: He was definitely the first got to have a conversation at a barber shop.
Speaker 2: Oh, because they're gonna kill They're gonna kill me because I'm gonna sound too fucking political here, let's do it. Because I did even got killed Amy Schumer, and I even went on the ledge of killing Michelle Obama of getting into podcasting because it's just, yeah, you could be popular, talented, everything, but it doesn't mean you're not a podcast And now you're just kind of flooding the entire.
Speaker 4: That you're going to dedicate enough time in the podcast that too, Lebron.
Speaker 2: I've I've enjoyed the shop, and I think he really produces a lot of stuff to the shop in that regard. So as much as I don't like that everyone that's more popular and rich than us is coming in and just diluting the market, not even realizing what they're doing to real dated day podcasters, I do want to see Broun do more of the shop type content, even if it's not the shot, but that type of stuff. Yeah, do video content. I don't know if he's gonna do. He should do the full fledge once a week, a couple times a month, actual podcasting.
Speaker 1: I think that it would be dope if Lebron if he did a run where he makes guests appearances on a bunch of podcasts, maybe not his own, because I know for Lebron he has, you know, so many different things going on in his day to day life. Life after basketball is gonna be very interesting for him because you said, obviously a huge businessman and now his son or sons, because I believe both of them will make it into the into the league.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty good shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think that, you know, life after basketball for Lebron is gonna be pretty pretty interesting, pretty busy. But again, man, listen, you know, if he wants to jump into the podcast world, you know so big.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, obviously he has spring Hill already, which for those that don't know, it's production company that does specialized on podcasting and they're great, great company.
Speaker 5: He's been on that.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: This isn't like it's something new. That's why I wasn't like the way I've looked at other people that are popular just doing podcasts. I don't look at the same way because I know it's been a passion of Lebron.
Speaker 1: Is the right people around him that keeps him aware of the market space, what's going on, what's happening and how he can get into that space utilize different platforms.
Speaker 4: So you know, podcasting is not I'm not it's no surprise.
Speaker 1: That Lebron would would think about podcasting or getting into podcasting or making guests appearances on podcasts. I think that would be doped. Thof, he just made a run where he just hit a bunch of different podcasts and you know, kicked it with kicked it with the real podcast community.
Speaker 2: And if only we knew Rich Paul, if only we.
Speaker 1: Had, if only we had a connection to Lebron and had some way of getting in touch with him.
Speaker 2: I blame you for us not having Lebron or a Dell on this podcasts.
Speaker 1: He gets, why are you listening to Rory because our agent, my my friend, Rich Paul uh Is Adelas is his girlfriend, and Lebron is his best friend and business Parker.
Speaker 5: It sounds like all the pieces are there.
Speaker 4: I see, That's what I thought. Well, you know, to think about me, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: The other guy I don't like to you know, hell yeah, the other guy that was his name.
Speaker 2: Lookaul should have gotten on our podcast, but didn't.
Speaker 4: Look at who's in your chat? I don't First of all, they're not in my group chats. But I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I just I don't like asking for favors. I'm not that. I'm not that.
Speaker 2: My group chat has big Body Best in it. And guess what we had him as a guest.
Speaker 4: Great guest, love that brand.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, in your group chats, you you have a group chat with Hole broun an Adel, Like, why.
Speaker 4: That's first of all, listen to that group.
Speaker 2: You guys go cycling all the time together.
Speaker 4: No, I don't, I just do soul cycle. I don't ask for favors. I don't like I'm not that person.
Speaker 1: I believe that you know, if if it happens, if it's supposed to happen, it had happened, they know, you know, if they're more than welcome anytime they think.
Speaker 2: They know they're more than welcoming. Yeah, I don't think Adele has ever been in the house. Like, I just wonder if Rory ma would let me on.
Speaker 1: The First of all, if Adella has ever said anywhere instaid Rory, but she knows our names, Like that's just that's.
Speaker 4: More than enough.
Speaker 1: That's better than coming on the podcast. Just knowing who we are better than coming.
Speaker 2: On And this isn't a way that because I know she's not coming on, So this isn't like I'm trying to do. Her album is don't repeat for me. I fucking love that album. Great album.
Speaker 1: Great out, and shout out to Lebron for the deluxe because I don't know what we would be without deluxe albums changed and.
Speaker 2: Changed the game.
Speaker 1: But I'm with it, man, let Lebron get into it. I think Lebron would be dope after basketball. You don't think as a sports podcast like he could really like, but he would have to. He would have to show a difference, like Lebron would have to be on their cursion like talking ship like this bum ass. He to show that, like show that side, Bron, because we know that you from Ohio.
Speaker 4: That side is there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to be the best once he retires, and I know it won't be anytime soon, the best sports commentator once he's at that part of his career. Draymond Green. Yes, it's going to be the greatest agreed pundit whenever he retires.
Speaker 4: Period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I already know there's beef with Charles Barkley. He's gonna smoke Charles Barkley that round they.
Speaker 4: Squashed it beef. It's more of a you know, it's more of a friendly thing. Now Raymond.
Speaker 1: I like Draymond because he's very he's very articulate, he's well spoken. He obviously has a high basketball i Q super He knows the game, you know, and he's not you know, he doesn't speak maliciously.
Speaker 4: He's going to say how what he feels. But he's never trying.
Speaker 1: To disrespect anybody unless he's meeting the disrespect like somebody disrespected him.
Speaker 4: He doesn't. He doesn't.
Speaker 1: He doesn't jump out there and try to disrespect anybody. At first, he's going to give you his opinion, his interview, his perspective of the game and what he believes he's seeing out there.
Speaker 4: And I just like the way he articulates it.
Speaker 2: And I hope he has an extremely long career because of course he's nowhere near retirement at this point, God willing, but he will be the next Shannon Sharp in that regard, Like he's gonna be that guy, yeah, for sure. And Bron. I can see Bron going more into coaching, But that's just me. I can see him coaching if he doesn't last long enough for his son to get into the league, because I know he said he wanted to play on the same team as the Sun. I could see him because I mean he coached the Heat, he coached the Lakers last year, so like I could see him coaching his son's team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can see it. I think that Lebron has a He definitely has a place in podcast in all sports analysts for sure. I mean, you know, he's again one of the biggest athletes icons ever in the sport, and his IQ of the game is you know, you would love to just sit around and just listen to him talk about the game from his perspective.
Speaker 4: So I like it. I like the brawn jumping into the pool.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Ohio and podcasting, can we pull up drink Champs Chappelle? I was reading I saw a headline when I was walking in today and I didn't get a chance to fully read it. I know Black Star did.
Speaker 4: Dave Chappelle did drink Champs.
Speaker 2: So I know Blackstar Yasine band Talib did drink Champs, and I believe they flew to Dave's house to do it, and it's on hold right now. Yes, can we get a full idea what this is? Because I do need the Drink Champs, Black Star and Chappelle episode as soon as fucking possible.
Speaker 5: So it's been over a moment since Dave Chappelle was attacked on stage, and apparently not longer after the attack, Drink Champs teased that Chappelle and hip hop artis Yasin Bee and Teal Coelli black Star were set to appear on the show, alongside with fellow comedian Donald Wallings. The episode was reportedly set to release on May twenty six, but according to Page six, Chappelle called for the episode to be pulled down hold due to the recent trategies in Buffalo, New York and we've all Texas.
Speaker 2: So I understand your climate's just not the Tomson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it. I get it.
Speaker 2: Well, I look forward to that episode, and that's it's gonna sound crazy, not so much Chappelle. Chapelle has been pretty active the past few years with podcasts and stuff, obviously as his.
Speaker 4: Own with with quality as well.
Speaker 2: But I want to see most I want to see y'all seen on a podcast like that isn't in his world, per se Like with his people like I want to see how y'all seen in Norri.
Speaker 4: Like interact that's and and shout out.
Speaker 2: To Norrid and e ff Man that that already off rip. I think is going to be one of the best podcasts of the year.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: Anytime we get to hear Dave Chappelle sit down and smoke a bogie, smoke some smoke, some weed.
Speaker 4: We talked his ship. I'm listening.
Speaker 2: Chappelle makes me want to get into this. I've never felt peer pressure to smoke cigarettes until like when Chappelle gets in his cigarette bag, he makes he makes it look like the cigarette is giving him the knowledge and he should be. He should be the Marlborough Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the cigarette never runs out ever, I've never I've never seen it. I've never seen him take a cigarette. I'll relight it like I've never said, as long.
Speaker 4: As a new part two hundred yea in two thousand. Yeah, I'm looking forward to that though.
Speaker 2: And most I'm sorry. Yes, Seene was on Qualle's podcasts, which I which I like a lot. I want to say a year and a half ago, which I don't feel got the right traction y'all seen is made for podcasting too, Like he got his ship off on that episode. So I encourage everyone to watch Quali's podcasts with y'all seene because he's not gonna be quiet and around Nori too. I don't think he's gonna be quiet little.
Speaker 4: Is this his first? Is this his first interview?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean if you don't count the quality one can you got to count that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But that would come on. That was two best friends of thirty years talking. It's not Nori who would would be an objective, actual interviewer that remark.
Speaker 4: So you know, it's not like Quality was.
Speaker 2: Trying to dig super deep into where most has been for a while and everything that when he moved out of the country and that entire thing.
Speaker 4: So I am curious with that.
Speaker 2: And have we potted since Nori went on I guess I don't want to lower it to a rant quote unquote, but when Noorri had went on Twitter discussing how people keep going these outlets that aren't really of the culture.
Speaker 5: But I don't think we discussed it.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's not much to say, but I feel him. I know he cleaned it up because ironically, Cardy and David Letterman had dropped that day. I know he cleaned it up, and I know he has an immense respect for Cardi Beans. It would not be lashing out. But I want to call my my queen's brother out man.
Speaker 4: He was talking about that ship you was talking about Carty bro and I called him out it. That's my brother is real. But and here's the thing.
Speaker 2: You could still have an immense respect and love for Cardi B and not be mad that she went on Letterman. But I get the point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, listen, man, everybody, you know you know, I get it. You know, we want to keep the culture of the culture, and we want to keep our biggest and brightest stars from my culture within the culture when it comes to sitting down and interviews and talking and given content and all that. But I mean, it's Cardi not supposed to do that, is she not?
Speaker 4: She shouldn't. Absolutely, she's supposed to.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not, man, I mean I was. I haven't watched season two of the Other Letterman thing. I was definitely critical of it for season one with the guests from this culture because it was it was just so surface like bingo, card like you only get a whole interview every four years, so we wasted it with Letterman going, so tell me what Brooklyn was like, and it's like, dog, come on, we only get an interview from these geniuses so many times. Don't waste it on Letterman. That's going to give the most surfaced talk show interview ever. I know it's the deep dive, but that type of shit just was annoying to me. From what I've heard, season two is a bit more in depth than it's not so much and my next guest type of shit. So I do feel noy on that. Like Cardi doesn't do a lot of interviews, So Cardi Cardi Drink Champs Cardio on Drink Chance will be fucking gold. I hoped to god that happened.
Speaker 4: I'm sure she would do a Drink Champs episode.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just I feel like she, you know, she's that type of star, that type of celebrity where she has to get her Letterman shit off too though. Yeah, you know what I mean, like that she has to get that in her portfolio.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I think that is it's part of it's part of her as sension, it's part of her star elevating and started as part of her her career and her audience broadening and expanding, like she has to do Letterman. But at the same time, I do believe and feel that she would. She would she will do drink Champs at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean when you know, she's mother now and got other shit, So when it's time to promote something, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: She'll she'll do. Absolutely, she'll do drink Champs.
Speaker 2: She did say. I saw I did see the clip of her taking Letterman to get a chop cheese, which was very vice to me. But it is what it is.
Speaker 4: She said.
Speaker 2: The Bronx says the best chop cheese in New York City.
Speaker 4: She was very.
Speaker 2: Adamant about that.
Speaker 4: Well, the chop cheese.
Speaker 1: Uh, the chop cheese culture has been watered down because now you get a chop cheese at any Bowdegga.
Speaker 2: Now literally, I mean so, which was bound to happen.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but I remember.
Speaker 1: When it was just Hojgies. You had to Hobgies uptown. You had to get a chop cheese from Hogies. So for me, Hodgi's is always going to have a different place in that in the chop cheese culture. Now they got stores called chop cheeses like and I'm just like, wait, Whole Foods has one? Yeah, it's just you know, I get it. It's it's it's the New York version of the cheese steak. But I to say the Bronx has it.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I haven't had many chopped cheese sandwiches from the Bronx. I've had, you know, plenty of them.
Speaker 1: From Hadgis in Manhattan, Harlem, but never in the Bronx.
Speaker 2: I heard you can't even go over to eleven ninety nine anymore, bro.
Speaker 4: I'm not. I'm not going because where would you hear that?
Speaker 2: Nowhere? Like?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: That's more, I can't even.
Speaker 4: Go over Like where would you even hear that at?
Speaker 2: Like? Yo?
Speaker 1: I heard you kid like we cut it out, man, And why would I be going over there?
Speaker 4: Like I'm going over there.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they got a vegan one by now.
Speaker 4: They probably do.
Speaker 1: They should because you just add some palls beyond meat on impossible meat.
Speaker 5: How is that a pause?
Speaker 1: Because you're talking about a meat and beyond yet that there's meat and Harlem, you.
Speaker 4: Have to say beyond meat, like you know what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 5: You guys put in your chop cheese, my boyfriend, what would you guys put in.
Speaker 4: Your green peppers, red peppers? Everything? Everything with bacon, onions.
Speaker 2: Bacon ever, I mean the chop ever, give me everything with bacon.
Speaker 4: You want bacon your chop cheese, put chopped the bacon up. Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 6: That's not on fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not rare. Y'all have never had chop cheese with bacon.
Speaker 5: But not chopped you know, I had like bacon strips on it.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I never even knew that they That was always been my chop cheese order since fucking twenty ten.
Speaker 4: Chopped up the bacon. Yeah, it's not like bacon bits, but yes, a little piece of bacon in.
Speaker 6: There was that something you had beef mo oh alright see that was that was earned Paul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two thousand and four, Oh ship this last time I read me two thousand and four, two thousand and five, and then I did I said this before then I did uh chicken turkey sea up until twenty eighteen, and then I went pescatarian until June twenty twenty, and then I was vegan from and I was began from June twenty twenty to this June May two years.
Speaker 2: And you're you're you're a Bronx representative and native. Do you believe Bronx has the best chop cheese?
Speaker 5: Ho would do we say Harlem has the best chop cheese?
Speaker 4: All yeah, I mean it's where it was invented.
Speaker 2: But sometimes where shit is invented other places get it.
Speaker 1: Listen as long as you as long as you the deli on the press, the bread like I like the panini my bread.
Speaker 4: Pause, and this is getting very local.
Speaker 2: Why hajjis to me? Cho is the sesame bread that Hojgi's uses. That's really what separates the ship for me.
Speaker 4: But you got a panini that though faulting, not folding. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Broadway and Myrtle. That deli right under the train, I think it's probably been my second favorite chop cheese. And Queens, there's only one deli on a hillside, one hundred and seventy fifth that has good chop cheese. The rest of that Queens, we just don't get chop cheese right. Even Hollis Delhi can't get chop cheese right. And Hollis Deli has the greatest sandwiches on the entire globe.
Speaker 4: That's like sucking up a burger like you don't put it. I mean I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know the ingredients that they use. Every time i've I've.
Speaker 5: Burgered meat cheese like cheddar.
Speaker 2: Usually, I just think that Hollis Deli does sandwiches so fucking well that they chop cheese came around. They was like, y'all can have that, We'll just focus on our ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got chopped cheese like food trucks.
Speaker 2: Now they open one in l A. Yeah, I fucking missed out on investing by one day. I was pissed.
Speaker 1: That's my homeboy, Mitch is h I think he's down. I think that's his ship. The speaking about man Hello, No, because we got to get this right, because this this gentleman was it was a pleasure, His energy was amazing, food was fucking was great. I want to make sure we give him his his proper, his proper shout out.
Speaker 4: What was just what was the name again.
Speaker 5: Eddin, I'll tell you right now. So basically what happened was, though this kind gentleman go legendary or everything legendary, everything legendary came up to these guys and was like, oh, ship's Rory mal.
Speaker 4: Shout out to everything legendary food and beverage.
Speaker 1: It was on Shock Tank. It's the plant based soy free gluten free company. Uh they as he was saying, you know, black the Black community where the largest growing vegan uh community. And we don't own any manufactories, we don't make none of the product. So this is where he comes in with his company. Everything legendary and they're doing a great job. The food was amazing.
Speaker 4: The burgers were amazing, Paul's, the glizzies were amazing.
Speaker 2: If if vegan food could taste like that, I could vegan food have some really really burger was great, hot dogs were great. Lemonade was the legend.
Speaker 4: Legendae legend lemonade. He made sure to be very clear, this is Legendate, not lemonade.
Speaker 3: He was good.
Speaker 2: I'd like to do some type of segment or some type of content, and.
Speaker 1: We definitely have to we definitely have to link with him and shoot some ship because his uh, he he was just.
Speaker 2: He's a character you can tell, like his self. I see why he did so well. Outside of the product being great and it making sense, he can pitch so I can see why he did so well.
Speaker 1: And not only that, he told us give me ten minutes I bring it back. This is the first time a black man has ever told me give me ten minutes and he'll be right back with something.
Speaker 4: And he actually was back.
Speaker 1: I think he was back in twelve minutes, twelve minutes exactly, twelve minutes.
Speaker 4: First time that has ever happened. We were at a festival when you couldn't even at.
Speaker 1: A festival, and we were sitting in the car like, damn man, I don't want to leave, and he come back and we going he got all this food, yeah, because we would have felt bad.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: So as soon as we was having that conversation, he pulled up in the golf cart had a trail of food for us. So thank you, thank you to that gentleman. I can't remember his name. Do you remember his name?
Speaker 4: Dwayne Layne? Dwayne, thank you, brother. We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the fool, Thank you for the legend aide and if you have a chance to go follow go underscore Legendary on Instagram. Support black businesses, support black vegans who.
Speaker 2: Let's let's reach out to him to put some shit together.
Speaker 1: Absolutely fun. Absolutely shout out to Dwayne, Thank you again, brother.
Speaker 2: We were got to be last episode, and I know we swore we never would be.
Speaker 4: Let's do it again, man, Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Some debate was was sparking a little bit in the van on the way up here today and in a little pre production. I don't particularly care about celebrity couples, but I do care about y'all reactions to celebrity couples because it's very fucking funny to me. Okay, debating about how people really feel about each other that you don't know will never not be funny to me. So I'll always pay attention to y'all reaction, never their relationship, right, mm hmm. Laurie Harvey, Michael B.
Speaker 4: Jordan, what about it?
Speaker 2: And now I think about it, Michael B. Jordan didn't do anything when Chief Keith said he's gonna blow New Jersey up. You might say out that one you think that's why Laurie broke up with him. No, I don't think that's why Laurid broke up with him. And this is we're just gossiping. Let's just let's just have some gossip talk. Let's just talk about it.
Speaker 1: We don't know what happened, but let's speculate it really care. It's fun to speculate. I believe that Michael B. Jordan fell in love. I believe that he loved Laurie. She's beautiful, she looks like she's probably down to earth, cool, have a great time with fun, all of those things. I think that Michael be Jordan fell in love. I don't think that Lrie Harvey was on the same page. I think that she's still young. She still wants to test the market a little bit. You know, it's like free Agency's like when you're a hot commodity in sports. You don't want to lock yourself into a long term deal with a team without testing the market and seeing what other.
Speaker 4: Authors are out there.
Speaker 1: Right, So, I think that Laurie is at a point where she's like, Mike is a great guy, Mike is attractive. You know, he's Hollywood darling. If you will, uh, that's what she told you. No, that's what the people are telling me.
Speaker 2: If you spoke to Lauria, like, no, he's Holly with darlold On.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just telling you what the ladies, ladies, Michael B. Jordan, right, so I believe that she's still young and she wants to, you know, just test the free market a little bit and see what shee what's out there, have a little more fun without being tied down on the relationship. And I think that because Michael be Jordan's older than her.
Speaker 2: But tell me that before I rent the aquarium.
Speaker 1: No, I listen, I'm with you, I'm with you, but you know, you never maybe he rented the aquarium, and that's where she.
Speaker 4: Was like, damn, he really loves me.
Speaker 1: He's like, because if a nigga rent an aquarium for you, if then nothing says the only thing that would have been better than wrinting the aquarium is if he had put a diamond ring in a shark's mouth and the sharks swam up with the ring and was like.
Speaker 4: Marry me.
Speaker 2: But also at the same time, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying that would have been the only other thing that's like more romantic than that, like put the ring into shark's mouth.
Speaker 2: But also that could just mean, hey, I can afford to rent an aquarium.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, she's very sure she knows that he can afford that, but I mean it's it's still a nice gesture rent the aquarium mouth for my girlfriend. Let's just walk around the aquarium and have a good time kiss under the turtles, the turks, they call it kiss some of the fucking I don't know, the raise, the eels, whatever swimming around us.
Speaker 4: And so I believe that.
Speaker 2: She it's romantic to take your girl to jail to fish call back from last episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah you fish, Yes, but I think that you know, she may have been a little apprehensive to lock in a full term contract with Team Jordan.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't need to talk directly about them. It's it's across the board. For the most part. We know women always say, oh, I like to date older guys. I can't date guys my age, they're immateure all this type of shit. Rather, it may be some merit there in the hypothetical scenario you're saying, this is what I do. Try to tell women in their mid twenties that are trying to date men in their mid thirties.
Speaker 4: At some point he's gonna want to really settle down, kids, family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I get it, you like older dudes, but some older dudes is ready they done right?
Speaker 4: You're it? Yeah, And they're not.
Speaker 2: They're there because they like the older guy because he's more established, because he's had more years. Yes, he's cool to be around, because you know, young dudes. I was a young dude.
Speaker 4: I was a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: I understand when women my age wanted to gay older. They ship together, right, But because he has a ship together, it's not a buffet. You got to give it to take there. He may be ready to settle the fuck down. So don't be I believe saying how happy you are, yeah, because he's gonna be like, all right, well I want to let you know I'm thirty five, like it's time.
Speaker 4: Definitely definitely wants a kid. Yeah, probably wants a kid. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I mean it's it's just just speculation. We don't know what happened, but obviously they are they're they're single.
Speaker 2: Now, Maul will be at last lap getting all the information.
Speaker 4: They don't even believe that they know.
Speaker 1: They know who's being last lap between you and I. They know who's going to be at last lap, getting last lap, getting all the information him and that And let me be back to Kiera, my lap is out of commission. That was last that was my last, that was your last life, purely last night my fucking lap is out of commission's out of the game.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well, speaking of because since we've been so local, uh, now Michael be Jordan is single, Last Lap is gonna be fucking crazy. I'm gonna just try to find the leftovers.
Speaker 4: Who did They're gonna be in there looking for him.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: That's how it used to be when he was single.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know it's different now because he's probably still he's heartbroken, so it's a different Michael that the ladies will be talking to.
Speaker 5: I feel like he won't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he doesn't want to talk to him. I'll be right at the bar.
Speaker 2: Last Yeah, ye're not Mikey on his way, Mikey.
Speaker 4: Mikey Colon, a grown man.
Speaker 2: Mikey, Eh, have some pride, fam I don't know Michael be Jordan's I've never said that.
Speaker 3: But you know, you know.
Speaker 1: But but it's funny now because you know the ladies that you know, they obviously know that he's.
Speaker 2: Single and owns Last Lap yea and.
Speaker 4: Owns Last Lap.
Speaker 1: So you know they're gonna be walking in there trying to talk and I could just see him like, oh, you're not Lari like like mushing bitches like, ah, get the fuck away from me. You're not laur you don't even look like her.
Speaker 2: There's not nothing worse, all right, there's nothing worse than a single man, because a single man is a menace. But there's nothing worse than a single man that doesn't want to be single. Yeah, worse on earth.
Speaker 4: He's the most miserable man.
Speaker 2: Because you could say, there's nothing worse than the dude that's in a relationship that wants to be single, because we've seen how that goes, treats a girl like peer shit like the cheats is just a reckless fuck. But there's nothing sadder than watching the man that wanted to be in the relationship and now is forced to be single. Because men, we usually are either broken up with chie we fuck up and we're forced to be single because we fucked up and we didn't really want to be in that relationship to begin with. Yeah, nothing worse than you want to be in the relationship as a man and you're forced to be single.
Speaker 4: Do we think that Michael B. Jordan was the reason that they broke up? Do we think that he did something?
Speaker 1: Do we think that he was caught cheating or he did something in disrespect the relationship, and Laurie was like, that was possible. You feel like that one of them would have would have told the girls put out there, they would have put the screen shots out there. Y'all love a screenshot? Yeah, I think we would sw screenshots.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man NDAs can go pretty far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true. That's true too.
Speaker 1: I just think that, you know, a miserable a miserable man, like a single man that doesn't want to be single, so miserable like Michael B. Jordan, Like he's walking across six without having the light. Was walking in the middle of traffic right now. He doesn't have to He's just walking. He's just he doesn't care. He doesn't care about the yellow cabs honking at him, he doesn't care about the city bus that's about to hit him.
Speaker 2: He's there, but he's not present.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like it's like a body experience. It's like, my body is here, but my soul is in Laurie's chest.
Speaker 4: Like you know, he's one of those in her forehead souls in your foreheads?
Speaker 5: Who is that? Because ahead is like a facial.
Speaker 4: So that explains explains a lot. That's what, Yes, the souls.
Speaker 2: That's why all the hoes got big forehead.
Speaker 5: No, don't talk about the matters like I'm joking.
Speaker 1: When y'all give head, y'all, don't look up. Y'all just want us to look in the souls of.
Speaker 2: Now they look up, that that'd be Look's like that's where I get captured.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering what those sounds are when she's giving me head like, No, that's the souls of.
Speaker 2: The demons leaving your body.
Speaker 3: Don't do it, don't fall.
Speaker 1: That's how I got in here. It's the same move the two hands with the twist twist.
Speaker 2: The ghost of boyfriend passed is just sitting there like brother, you know, as a man, I'm trying to help you.
Speaker 4: I'm no for it too, because you can't really hear.
Speaker 3: It's just like, no, don't do it.
Speaker 4: Oh man.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for Michael Jordan man because it looked like he was really in love with Laurie.
Speaker 2: I know it's another space jam callback, but you know, like when the Monstars had the ball, yeah, and like it had like that like orange like spirit glow. That's that's in their forehead.
Speaker 1: When they're just like every other man stored in her head. It's that glows that I got to watch them to about I just left sophor No, you just took another soul and leave Sephora can't give you that glow so far.
Speaker 2: I mean, so for what happens if they just broke up because they weren't right for each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's it's.
Speaker 1: It's better to be like Mike wanted a family and kids, and she said, no, I want to live on yachts with my girlfriends for the summer.
Speaker 4: Michael, get away from me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just seen Normandy torking on IG.
Speaker 4: Now I'm ready to go talk Michael. You had me in the house for two summers.
Speaker 2: Listen, I've been where Michael's out.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 2: In this hypothetical situation, you got to pretend with your friends like show perfect time and summer coming, bro, let's.
Speaker 4: Go out, And then you're just sitting at the hookah spot like depressed, depressed, all ready to go.
Speaker 2: Oh oh it's only eleven, Oh we just got here.
Speaker 1: It's sad man, because you know a lot of guys you don't never see that side of it with a guy are like hurt after the breakup. It's always the guys. Yeah, there's always the men doing dumb shit that caused the breakup, and you know that where the reason why she left.
Speaker 3: But like a lot of.
Speaker 4: Sometimes not a lot.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the guy is the good guy and he gets dumped because she just wasn't ready for what he.
Speaker 4: Was ready for.
Speaker 5: It was her, not him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's always me, not you. It's me and Michael. I just want to be a Monaco. I want to be in a Beza with the girls. And you want to go to Whole food visa with the girls.
Speaker 1: You want to go to Whole Foods and pick cantalopes every Sunday.
Speaker 5: And I'm sure Laurie Harvey goes to Whole Foods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she doesn't want to go every Sunday with Michael's true did.
Speaker 2: And I saw that Steve posted a meme that everyone said was in regards to Michael Jordan. I like, I like when the father takes the boyfriend's side instead of his daughters.
Speaker 1: Love yourself, my Jesus, Yeah, love yourself, Michael Jordan. Steve always have to get out. If I'm Michael Jordan, Steve gotta get out next time I see him tweeting, even if you're not talking to me.
Speaker 4: It's like you read the room dog.
Speaker 1: I'm single, your daughter just dumped me, and you're talking about love yourself.
Speaker 4: Who are you talking to? I had?
Speaker 2: I was I was a one of like a teenager fling you know where, like you think you like her, but you're a teenager.
Speaker 4: Yeah you think you love her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course. And I had her mother, who was a g like I. Still, I was kind of thrown back by it as a teenager when her mother was like really said she was just you know, a little aggressive with the tongue, which was like, listen, treated like a piece of pussy. You're fifteen years old. Keeping with this was her mother. When I was upset about our breakup, she took my side to encourage me to just move on in my life. At the time, I'm like, oh, she's picking her daughter side.
Speaker 4: Or my side. No, she was being a mother to me. Yeah, fam, get over it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna meet somebody else next week.
Speaker 4: Like, get the fuck.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a piece of keep it moving. But this does not mean it. You think it means something you right now, don't. I was like, this is the parent I want to be ten years down the line. I realized that too.
Speaker 1: Because she knows how many souls her daughter has in her forehead.
Speaker 2: She was fifteen more, what.
Speaker 1: Does that mean? Because you know how women capture souls. Back then, it's like, I'll take you on an ice cream date.
Speaker 5: That was the inn.
Speaker 4: Two days later, you're getting ice cream at the truck with another dude. So who's this guy?
Speaker 2: Is that why you're still single to this day?
Speaker 1: Because from Building seven? Why are you at the fucking mister softy truck with him today?
Speaker 6: He let me get more toppings.
Speaker 2: You were being cheap and then she topped him.
Speaker 4: Don't tell me she topped him.
Speaker 2: Roy you about the I still have yet to hear an obie topping bar from a rapper, and it's bothering me.
Speaker 4: Rappers suck.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Fad didn't give us one yet. I cannot believe he hasn't. Hey, Fab, what you're doing?
Speaker 3: Man? Fab?
Speaker 4: What the fuck are you doing? Is it a lack of New York rapper?
Speaker 2: Like? What is it?
Speaker 4: Does Joey Badass need to give us one?
Speaker 1: I think the Knicks gotta win more games, That's what it is. I think the Knicks gotta win more game. They gotta be a little more relevant.
Speaker 2: Before where's Corey guns at Man?
Speaker 4: Somebody give me we.
Speaker 1: Need fat either, Fab? Somebody Fab? We need an Obie topping bar.
Speaker 6: Fab is being a grand right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Fab got to give us an Obie topping.
Speaker 1: That's too easy, that's a are you Fab, Obie? I feel like Fab gave us an Obie topp and ball before Obie Toppman was even in the league, like before we even knew Obie Topman was fair.
Speaker 4: Gave us a ball bottom. You have to give us one now, Fab, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: He balled out last year?
Speaker 4: No, he played really well. I like Obi. I think he's gonna have a good career. I think he's had to get out of New York.
Speaker 2: But I think you have a Jobie stays because I love But yeah.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have to get out of New York though they're gonna stifles his talent. Oh man, Well listen, guys, it's been a great weekend with you all. But I want to leave now, and I don't want to see your faces for another seventy two hours, yeah, seven two hours. Yeah, I don't want to see your faces. Don't call me, don't text me. The marriage I don't care what ad we have. I don't care who emails. You don't call me, don't text me. You have my flight you have everything.
Speaker 6: You don't call me, and you don't call me. I don't call y'all.
Speaker 1: You have my flight info, you have my name, my social you have my everything.
Speaker 4: Don't call me the marriage. You have my soul on your forehead.
Speaker 1: This has been another episode of the New Rory and Mall Show. Thank you for listening, Thank you for watching. Subscribe to our Patreon, Subscribe to the YouTube. Check us out on Instagram, Check us out on Twitter, Check Rory out.
Speaker 4: Walkin Baizley in the middle of Manhattan. You may see him anywhere you never know. Say what's up? Give him a high five. Don't speak to me at all. If you see me in the streets. Please, I don't like anybody. Leave me alone. Thinks he's been real. God, bless you, good night. I'm that nigga. He's a ginger piece or