Speaker 1: Coming up next our final News Roundup and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: All Right, News round Up, Information Overload Hour, toll free on numbers eight hundred and ninety four one sewn. If you want to be a part of the program, we will get to your calls. Final a half hour of the program this Friday. And but first I want to go to my interview. I did fly to Washington earlier this week. I sat with the Vice President J. D. Vance for a long and very frankly comprehensive interview. And here is some of that interview.
Speaker 3: It's the Vice President, great to see you, good morning, thank you for ast of all congratulations. All right, has it sunk in yet? Hillbilly Elogy?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: Now the Vice President of the United States of America.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's kind of crazy. You know, it hasn't sunk in. And you know, I joke that I took two wrong turns and I ended up, you know, a hall way down from the Oval Office. And it's just an incredible thing. You know, the first time I'd have actually been to the Oval Office was with President Trump as his vice president last Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Had never been to the Oval Office.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: And you know he always talks.
Speaker 5: About you know, you have these executives Warren Heead's estate.
Speaker 4: The Oval office just has a particular power and.
Speaker 5: I certainly felt it, and it was just amazing to stand in that room. And I remember at the time thinking I wish that I had something profound to say, and I just stood in there saying, Wow, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: No, I had the same experience when I went in. President Bush was in office at the time, and I remember I thought it was surreal.
Speaker 4: I was like, is that really him?
Speaker 3: And it is a special place. And then of course Trump has this little red button which next to him, which is not the red button, which he screwed with me.
Speaker 5: About that actually, so he were just mid conversation, I think we were with Senator Thune and Speaker Johnson, and he has this sort of beautiful ornate wooden box on his desk with a red button and he presses it and he just kind of looks over at me and I'm like, sir, is that it's something bad?
Speaker 4: And He's like, no, I just ordered a diet coke.
Speaker 7: Literally, I read button.
Speaker 3: And it comes running in. Then I'll ask you would you like one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: I've known President Trump for over thirty years. Sure, I've had a close relationship with him in all those years, and he and I when he was going to run thinking about running, we had arguments for hours deep into the night about I said, I'm not voting for you if you're not a conservative. You really are now getting to know him very well, Sure, what have you learned about him?
Speaker 4: Well, it's interesting.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 5: I've learned that he has the most interesting decision making process of any person.
Speaker 4: I've ever met.
Speaker 5: And I think it's what makes him such an effective leader, is that when he actually is thinking about doing something, he doesn't just ask like you know, his closest advisor or some policy person. You know it's gonna affect a business, He'll call the business to CEO, so he'll go and try to talk to the workers. He tries to take inputs from everywhere, and I think it's one of the reasons why he's so in tune with where the American people actually are.
Speaker 4: But it's also I.
Speaker 5: Think one of the genius is of the way that he makes decisions is that he actually tries to talk to everybody. And that's something Honestly, I could write a book just about the way that he gathers information from all sources, and it's very unusual. I mean, Washington, most politicians, you know, they'll if it's a national security issue, they'll talk to their national security person and maybe you know, somebody else in their office. If it's a business issue, maybe they'll talk to a CEO. The President talks to everybody. And that's a very, very profound thing about the way that he actually operates in Washington.
Speaker 3: I would describe him as a force of nature, and there's nobody else like him. Yes, and I think in many ways he's misunderstood as well, because I know the personal side of him, and I know the business side of him. And as we've seen hundreds and hundreds of executive actions, and you've been here very a little over a week now, yeah, pretty well, speed a light, it's speed of light.
Speaker 5: You know, we've i think, accomplished honestly, more in eight days than the entire Biden administration accomplished in four years. And of course the things that we're accomplishing are actually good things, and the things they were accomplishing or mostly bad things.
Speaker 4: But the president has incredible energy.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is something you hear other people say about him, and it's hard to really appreciate it until you're up close and personal. I don't know how much he sleeps, or if he ever really sleeps.
Speaker 4: I mean, you'll get phone calls from him.
Speaker 3: I can answer that he doesn't sleep a lot.
Speaker 4: You'll get phone calls at one in the morning, and.
Speaker 5: He'll just you know, he'll talk about policy, and he'll talk about your family, and he just there's something incredibly energetic about him.
Speaker 4: But you sort of need that. Actually, the federal government.
Speaker 5: Has become so sprawling and the bureaucracy is so unresponsive to what the president actually wants to do that you kind of need somebody in there who's constantly on.
Speaker 4: It's all gas, no breaks.
Speaker 5: That's certainly what we've seen the last you know, eight days. I think it's what we'll see for the next four years.
Speaker 3: You know, when when you look at, for example, the two biggest issues in this campaign, immigration and the economy. Sure, and because that's impacting the people in Ohio of course, right yeah, packed in their life hard and a lot of mats. I've been really hurt. It was a study that came out like fifty six percent of Americans can't withstand a thousand dollars emergency. Sure, you know it would be devastating for them. That scares me. I've been there, I've lived there. I know you've been there. Of course, not fun, not where you want to.
Speaker 4: Be, not fun.
Speaker 6: Law.
Speaker 3: And when I think of, you know, the issue of immigration in particular, I'm looking at we have known terrorists in this country. We have known cartel members, known gang members, we have known murderers, rapists, And I'm watching the reaction of the left and the left wing media and the Democrats, and you know, we're back to Nazi fascists, Hitler, Stall and Mussolini. And I'm like, what part of these other people you're missing?
Speaker 4: No, it's it's totally crazy, Sean.
Speaker 5: And if you look, you know, there was the guy who went viral if you days ago that we deported seventeen violent criminal convictions and was actually saying the guy from Ady, he was saying, I hate Trump, I love Biden because Biden wanted me to stay in this country.
Speaker 4: Is there a better endorsement of Donald J.
Speaker 5: Trump that a violent criminal who shouldn't be in this country doesn't like him? Because Donald Trump is actually enforcing the immigration laws of this country.
Speaker 4: And it's everywhere Sean.
Speaker 5: It affects everybody from all walks of life. It's the drug epidemic, it's the crime, it's the fact that if you live along the southern border, you're affected by this cartel activity.
Speaker 4: We've seen, Sean.
Speaker 5: Just in the last couple of days, multiple cartel members have fired at our own border patrol, And you ask yourself, why wasn't that happening a couple of years ago, Because they weren't empowered to do their job. The border has become so lawless that we're actually engaging in military style engagements just to regain control of our southern border. And thank god we're actually doing it this time, because if we had another four years of Biden and the Democrats wide open southern border, it would permanently and I think, irreparably transform this country. So, yeah, we're doing immigration enforcement in a big way. We're also doing things to lower the cost of energy, because of course, if we can lower the cost of energy, we're going to make food and housing, groceries, everything else more affordable for American citizens. And that really is you're exactly right, That is that the two prongs of the Trump agenda. We want to create more prosperity, and we want to create more security and we're doing a lot We're going to do a lot more.
Speaker 3: I want to ask about the economy in a second. But we saw Tom Holman. I mean, I don't think there's anyone talk about a force of nature. I've tried to make them smile. I've had no luck. If you pull that off, that would be a miracle. But I've known him a long time. I have a great admiration for.
Speaker 4: Him, me too.
Speaker 3: And almost ten thousand deportations and some of the toughest criminals. Christinome out on that ice rate in New York yesterday. She was on TV with us last night. Amazing ten thousand in a week. The president looked for what eighteen hundred a day, right, And you know that's a pretty ambitious goal.
Speaker 5: It's ambitious, but you need a leader who sets ambitious goals and actually holds people to meeting those goals.
Speaker 4: If you think we've got twenty plus.
Speaker 5: Million illegal aliens in this country, we have got to get these people out of our country and regain control of our own border. And it's not just the people that were deporting. If you look at the number of illegal entries on January the nineteenth, the last day of the Democrats administration, I believe the number was north of thirteen hundred illegal entries. Five days later, we had already cut that by more than sixty percent, and I guarantee we're going to cut it even further. It policy matters, Elections have consequences, and President Trump ran explicitly on regaining control of the border and redelivering American prosperity. That's exactly what we're doing. And it is funny sean to hear the media and the Democrats how about this and say, well, you know this is bad, this is terrible. You know, this is like you said, fast just nazi blah blah blah blah blah. The President promised the American people he was going to do this.
Speaker 4: They gave him a mandate, so now he's doing it.
Speaker 5: That's how democratic politics in this country works, and thank god for that.
Speaker 3: If I was in your position or President Trump's position, and I never will be, let's be clear, but if I was, I think what would keep me up at night is the fact that we have known terrorists in the country, and we have murderers in the country, and rapists and violent criminals, cartels, and gang members that I said, I'm married about an attack on the homeland. Mister Vice President, how worried are you?
Speaker 5: Well, look, I am worried, Sean, because we were given a country with hundreds, maybe thousands, maybe more of known terrorists that are in the United States of America thanks to the open borders of the last administration. So it's our job to worry about it so that hopefully we can prevent that attack. So it's something that does keep us up at night. It's something that the government is working on very aggressively. We've got great intelligence services, we've got great border enforcement. We're trying to identify the bad guys and get them out of our country. Because look, what you don't want to have happened, Sean, is let's say we take a foreign policy action that some foreign terrorist organization doesn't like. Well, now these guys they're not in Syria or some foreign country. They're in our backyards, they're in our cities. We have to get them out to make the homeland safer, but also to empower the president to do the things that he needs to do when it comes to national security. So it does worry me, but we also have a government that's actually tackling this issue. It's getting better every single day.
Speaker 3: How do we find them? I mean, you have known terrorists, but you don't know where they are. Non cartel members, but you don't know where they are.
Speaker 5: Well, it's crazy, Sean. Sometimes you're right, we don't know where they are. Sometimes we actually do. And that's one of the craziest things of the last week. Just for me, you ask what is shocking to me, It's that many of these violent criminals, we knew their addresses, we knew their names. We just needed to send somebody, got to go to their house and get them the hell out of there. That really should shock the American people.
Speaker 3: We've known where they are exactly exactly, and we've known they've had terroritized.
Speaker 5: We've known at least that they had violent criminal backgrounds, and we haven't done anything until about eight days ago when Donald Trump became the president of the United States. Again, it really should shock the conscience of the American people. One of the things you've heard on the campaign trail, one of the criticisms of me and of the president was well, yes, we have twenty million illegal aliens. We have close to a million violent criminal, illegal aliens, and we don't know where they are. It turns out we actually do know where a lot of them are. We just haven't had immigration enforcement and that's what's changed so rad That.
Speaker 3: Actually gives me hope that we can protect the homeland because I would imagine if you're a terrorist and you're in our country, you're not here to pursue a better life for you and your children. You're here to plot, plan, scheme the next attack on our homeland. And I lived through nine to eleven. I don't want to live through that again. I don't want to lose, of course, nine hundred and seventy seven Americans again. Yeah, Caroline Levett, I watched her yesterday. I thought you did a great job. I agree, and Rachel I thought a star was born. And it's a very hostile room as well. You had your moment with Margaret Brennan, although I don't think she had a very good day over the weekend my humble opinion, but I watched her with the media and she was very forceful. And then you turn over to NBC and everyone from Liberal Joe to Joy Read to Nicole Wallace and Rachel Maddow and you know, it's not. They're back to their closing argument in the campaign. Sure, Nazi, fascist, racist, Hitler, Stall and Mussolini. And I'm like, wow, it seems like they haven't learned a thing. But here's my question, should we should If they're going to go there and they're going to make such insane allegations when you're trying to get rid of criminals that have been murdering, raping, and responsible for other crimes against violent crimes against Americans, why are they even in a White House press brief here room.
Speaker 4: Why you know what was so interesting?
Speaker 5: Just to give some more kudos to Carolyn is she didn't have a massive binder and she did this incredible briefing with all of the hostile media, and then somebody asked her, where was your binder? And she said, my binder is in my head. And I think there's something very interesting about Donald Trump's approach to governances. He just wants to hire smart, competent people to do the people's business. He's not worried about what you look like, whether you're gay or straight, whether you're black or white. He's just saying, if you're smart and you're loyal to the American people, you can have a place in my administration. I think Carolyn really knocked it out of the park.
Speaker 4: But it does raise interesting question. I actually think that.
Speaker 5: We are looking very seriously about which reporters show up, because if you're a reporter, even if you're biased towards the left, absolutely we.
Speaker 4: Want to answer your questions.
Speaker 5: If you're a propagandis for the Democratic Party, then we're going to treat you like a propaganda's for the Democratic Party. And one of the things that I think we've already done again only eight days into this thing, is you know who. It's not just who's not there, it's also who is present. And Carolyn had a lot of new media folks, a lot of young people who represent I think the vanguard of news media in this country.
Speaker 4: She gave Matt.
Speaker 5: Boyle from Breitbart and a question yesterday. These are actually some of the people who are driving news in twenty twenty five in America, and I think, frankly, the MSNBC's the CNNs of the world. They should take the hint. Your viewership is way down, your ratings are abysmal. Why is it that especially young people are tuning into new media?
Speaker 4: Maybe it's because instead.
Speaker 5: Of engaging in propaganda, the new media is asking real questions. I mean, Joe Rogan, one of the biggest voices in American media now, he was a Bernie brew eight years ago. This is not like some crazy right wing guy. This is just a person who's asking questions. And unfortunately most of the old old media they're just not interested in that.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll come back. More of my interview with JDV coming up eight hundred nine four one.
Speaker 7: Shawn.
Speaker 2: We'll get to some of your calls coming up, final half hour of the program. All right, we're going to get to your calls in just a minute. Eight hundred nine four one. Shawn is on number. But first a few more minutes of my interview with the Vice President from earlier this week, JD evans As.
Speaker 3: I listened to them, and I watched Selena gome As that viral video.
Speaker 4: Her Lord, you know, I think interesting.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: I've talked to the family, as did President Trump. I know that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris did not. I talked to Lake and Riley's family.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I talked to Rachel Marn's family, mother of five. I talked to Joscelyn Nungary's mother and grandfather, And I'm like, where were the tears when a little thirteen year old girl absolutely was brutalized and murdered and all these other Americans murdered and raped and victims of violent crime, where.
Speaker 4: Were the tears?
Speaker 5: Then it's a great point, Shawn, And there's something very deranged in the mind of the far left in this country, where I really do think that they feel more of a sense of compassion for illegal aliens who have no right to be in this country then they do their fellow citizens.
Speaker 4: And that really has to change.
Speaker 5: And you know, when when Selena Gomez had her viral moment, and of course there were a lot of other celebrities who weighed in, I had people sending me photos of little kids, sometimes kids the same age as my little children. We've got, of course, a seven year old, a four year old, three year old.
Speaker 3: Scene by the way, thank you, someone's playing with your hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll get to that.
Speaker 5: But you know, kids similar age to my children who were murdered by criminal aliens in the United States of America. And as an American leader, but also just as an American citizen, your compassion belongs first to your fellow citizens. It doesn't mean you hate people from outside of your own borders. But there's this old school, and I think it's a very Christian concept by the way, that you love your family, and then you love your neighbor, and then you love your community, and then you love your fellow citizens in your own country, and then after that you can focus and prioritize the rest of the world. A lot of the far left has completely inverted that. They seem to hate the citizens of their own country and care more about people outside.
Speaker 4: Their own borders. That is no way to run a society.
Speaker 5: And I think the profound difference that Donald Trump brings to the leadership of this country is that the simple concept America first. It doesn't mean you hate anybody else. It means that you have leadership. And President Trump has been very clear about this that puts the interests of American citizens first. And in the same way that the British Prime Minister should care about Brits and the French should care about the French. We have an American president who cares primarily about Americans and that's a very welcome change.
Speaker 3: What is President Shade doing?
Speaker 5: What is with Latimeric people looking after the Chinese. Putin is looking after the Russians that they're entitled to do that. Thank God, we now have an American president who's looking after the citizens of his own country.
Speaker 3: I hate to ask this question, I really do. And because of my long standing friendship with the president. Sure, we have had two would be assassins. I read these reports, you would know a lot more about the details than I would, of course, about Iranian assassination squads in the country. Yep, you are, now, as they say, one heart beat away from the presidency. Do you think about that? I mean, God forbid that moment ever comes that. I mean, God forbid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I try not to think about it, Sean.
Speaker 5: I mean my attitude is I'm going to do as good of a job as I can for the President of the United States. Part of that, of course, is learning from him and learning about this incredible group of people that we have in the White House. And yeah, part of the job is, God forbid, if something terrible happens, I have to step into that role. But I think President Trump is in incredible health. I think that we've got a great situation when it comes to security around the president, and I really do think that he's going to serve four years do a great job, and I'm going to do as good of a job I can for the American people.
Speaker 3: It's very low energy, like Joe North Carolina, Vegas.
Speaker 5: And California to day well, and of course on the phone the whole time, taken call, you know, making phone calls here.
Speaker 4: The other thing about his.
Speaker 5: Energy level is he's extremely accessible, right, And I know it's it's kind of shocking to the White House Press Corps, to everybody in Washington that the president actually is engaged in the people's government. That's, of course exactly what you want. But it is a very radical departure from the last four year.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: That was Vice President J. D. Vansie went up to Washington earlier this week. I thought he was phenomenal, unbelievably. He is smart, he's intelligent, he is completely maga, and he is resolved. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Karen, is it my free state of Florida? Hey Karen, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 7: Thanks for checking in.
Speaker 8: Happy Friday, Thank you son, all the same to you. Welcome to Florida, Hey Son, I'm just concerned about one thing, and the two questions do you consider DEI and affirmative action one and the same. And I'll let you answer that. But the reason I asked that quest question if it seems like they're throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I mean, if you look at the definitions and the purpose for affirmative action, well documented issues, and it was all about hiring or training or educating, especially blacks who make the ground for a little more Even now I'm hearing too many conservatives and Republicans, etc. Say you know DEI, and they're incorporating transgender, gay, white, black, and then they're throwing in the black and the race and everything. They're throwing everything in that window and saying we have to get rid of it. So that question is do we consider it one and the same. And then the other question is any of the DEI laws, did they ever tell any of those companies hire them or put them in the position, but don't train them. I don't think so. So there has to be some blame and onnus on the companies as well. If you bring them in because you are trying to make the ground a little more leveled, you still need to train those people.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of companies now are getting rid of DEI programs that they've adopted. They've they've been frankly pressured to adopt by the Left. Now, of course there's crossover. DEI just goes and expands out so far. You know, for example, we were discussing the tragedy of this collision that took place, this mid air collision in Washington, d C.
Speaker 7: And now that we find out.
Speaker 2: That they were suffering from quality control issues and staffing shortages. But you know, more importantly, you know, when you get to the DEI aspect that was put in place since twenty thirteen, where they prioritized politics and DEI over you know what was smart and safe for the American people. I mean, it's absolutely it's it's madness. I mean, to hire workers with severe intellectual disabilities that the fa to hire people with psychiatric problems at the FAA, that's too important a job. And let me be very clear, I'm against discrimination, I really am. And I want to point out one another thing. Without these programs being they weren't really highlighted in Trump's first terms. WOKE was somewhat new to the our vernacular, but without it. Donald Trump set record low after record low unemployment levels for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, women in the workplace, and African American youth unemployment. His economic policies did that. And so in that sense, as long as every American, which I believe is created by God, and every human is created by God and has talent from God, is given a fair shot and then not discriminated against, which I find repulsive, then I think you just hired. I'm against discrimination, but I am for meritocracy. But I'm also for moving schools, especially in areas that have that. We have failed our children miserably. I mean, we have failed our kids at a spectacular level. And as a result, the latter to success in America, which is education, has been denied many children with God given talent an opportunity to have, you know, the rungs in the ladder to success, and a lot of those kids come from areas that are heavily minority areas in the country. We're failing these children, We're failing God's children, and we got to fix that. Anyway, I hope that answers your question.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Good call Matt in Memphis Tennessee. Hey, Matt, how are you happy Friday? Glad you called?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm good. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Oh you're a real hot person. Get hold I can tell you that. Hey, thanks for taking my call. I really do appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 6: My time is no more. Time is limited. So there's there's just two points on this that I kind of want to make or whatever. First, well, it's a Swiss cheese factor that we that we all talk about, and he talked to any air traffic controller knows. And second of all is the questions that I would be answering. But the Swiss cheese factor. I watched the ratio replay and listened to the audio of it, and the phraseology was not correct on either part, whether it was a pilot or the air traffic controller. So the air traffic controller should have issued traffic twelve o'clock one mile you have the RJA inside. He didn't do that. Now I can understand that is because he was very busy. And the pilot again came back and he said, yeah, have I have the traffic insite?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 6: How you said I have the traffic at like one two o'clock. The control would have said no, let's not the traffic. So I get it. Anybody out there, any air traffic controller, if they said they have not short cuts of something or so they haven't got the Begieva scare out of them, then they're either new of their line. So that's that's one. That's the first thing that I initially heard. Also, there's las letters of agreement that the airplanes are supposed to be at a certain outsuit and he was above that. Now why that is, I don't know. I have no idea not to mention in the air traffic control ended up changing the run made the very last second. Why because of compression Because somebody's on the running don't know. So that was another hole in the Swiss cheets. So and the controller isn't issuing traffic, not once, but twice to the aircraft and the first time didn't answer. And my assessment is now again I am not a representative of IFA. I'm just giving you control my aspect of it. But the pilots had the head down in the cockpit, so the crew chief and the copilot were probably looking where they were flying, and the pilot who had the DAGs on maybe possibly domo. But it scares their line of vision, so they said they called the traffic inside, which was probably the wrong aircraft, I'm assuming, and the other people in the aircraft didn't even think anything about it before it was too late. So and as far as the adsp and and and the tea cask and everything else, from my understanding, when the the black Hawk helicopter, they don't have those two equipments on there because they don't want the enemy to know where they're at. And when aircraft come down and they're sending they end up either turning it down or trying it off because there's so many aircraft coming into that area. And not to mention, they pick up ground traffic, you know, as as far as you know, trains or semis or something like that, so they don't want to hear that because they're focusing on coming in at Atlantic. Now, the questions that I would ask.
Speaker 2: Initially, you have to be a little quicker here because you're almost running out of time, But go ahead make your final thought because I think you're bringing up a lot of good points.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But the question that I would initially ask was why weren't the position split? How long was the person on position? How long were they on duty, how many controllers were on duty, was a supervisor up there? How many people were on break with venue over time?
Speaker 2: We know one person left, we know they were short staff. We know one person was doing two people's jobs. We know they'd been numerous near missus at that airport. You know, there's a lot that we've learned. We know that the FA put out stern warnings now going back a number of years, and that pothole pee Buddha judge did nothing. It doesn't bring comfort to the families, but we already have the building blocks to take the steps necessary to prevent this from happening. And all of the points that you're making maybe a little technical for some in the audience. I'm a little more familiar with aviation and I know exactly what you're talking about. You're raising very critical, important questions that I'm sure the NTSP is going to get to by the time all of the sudden done. But I got to talk to you about it all day, and we'll we'll have more on Hannity tonight. I wish I had more time, but I will say this, as an air traffic controller, your job is important. You need you need to have you know incredible abilities to multitask that make fast decisions, and an ability you know to to really really dial in and focus and know your job.
Speaker 7: It is a hard, hard job.
Speaker 2: And all the points that you're making are dead on accurate, and I thank you for keeping the air safe. For the most part, our errors are safe. But we have staffing problems, and now we have other problems that we're discovering as well. Anyway, I appreciate what you do with all air traffic controllers do, and we got we got to get some people trained fast. By the way, if you're looking for a job, maybe you want to think about being an air traffic controller.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 2: If a family member or friend asked you for advice where to go for tax relief, you wouldn't send them to some place with hundreds of complaints, would you?
Speaker 3: Of course not. That's why fee years.
Speaker 2: I only recommend one company if you have o back taxes, if you have unfiled returns in years gone by, Please don't be fooled by companies offering these you know, pie in the sky, too good to be true sales pitches. The one company I trust is Rush Tax Resolution. They're a plus rated by the Better Business Bureau the only company I trust and recommend.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Over the years, many of you, my listeners, have had tax problems and you called the number I'm about to give out. Now for those of you that may be currently having tax problems, their tax nightmares are over and yours will be over fast too. Get a free, no pressure, no obligation consultation eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Also, if you're a business owner behind on payroll taxes, you need to know the IRS. It's not a matter of if, it's when. They will shut you down and they'll come after you personally. Rush tax as attorneys enrolled to agents that specialize in business pays, role and high dollar personal cases. Now the best part is rush tax they're going to do upfront and for free in IRS transcript investigation. They're only going to take your case if they know they can help you. If you have an issue with the IRS, call them now, no risk, no obligation, eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. On the web, it's Rush Tax Resolution dot.
Speaker 1: Com Broadcasting on great radio station from coast to coast, coast to coast America, Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: And that's gonna wrap things up for today, and we'll have a lot more on the midair collision tonight on Hannity on the Fox News Channel of the former pilot and FA Safety Team representative, also Donald Trump's investigation and a former Blackhawk helicopter pilot, also New Kingrich Janine Piro on the firing FBI agents. My last part of my interview with Jdvans. We'd cover a lot of topics including those flying objects and much more. And Jimmy Fayla nine Eastern say ADVR. Hannity on Fox Seed tonight, thank you for making the show possible