Speaker 1: What's up it lift service, I'm in too, lay, I'm Maguire.
Speaker 2: I'm Jordani, Manuel, I'm Rocky, and I'm Gumbo.
Speaker 3: So let just so y'all know, if you're listening, Philly's on one side.
Speaker 4: Period. We had to put them in their own section. That's also the side of people who are recovering from you know what the past.
Speaker 1: Couple of days.
Speaker 4: Yes, happy birthday, Rocky, thank you so much, and we were so happy and proud of you for winning Dead's House honestly on All Black the competition show. And we're going to talk about it a little bit as you know, as the show progresses. But I want to hear about your birthday because you said you missed it.
Speaker 5: Yo, I've drunk so much by the time eight o'clock came, I was throwing up in sleep. By the time I woke up it was the next day. Wow. But I'm not a big drinker. I had probably like, no, lie, like three shots of Julio.
Speaker 1: And that was it.
Speaker 4: Wait and you turned thirty twenty eight? Yeah, come on, shots, it was a mile tone birthday and how dare you miss that?
Speaker 5: But not yet? Don't see dirty all right? Please? It scared me so much that I don't want to drink no more.
Speaker 1: Okay, but we are, but I am having one drinks.
Speaker 5: But you know how like that next day you're here everything you just like to like food. Look, God, yes, I'll never do it again, I promise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, drink, do you write? Do you not drink? Or what's the situation?
Speaker 6: Honestly, you know it depends on the occasion. Uh, Like, well, cocktails make sense. I tried to keep it light because I try to be aware of everything that's going on.
Speaker 5: Like a lemon drop exactly, let me drop.
Speaker 4: Dainty drink. Lemon drop has like nothing. I think it's so fun when people ordered lemon drops. Yeah, it's juice and mass sugar.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 5: Basically lemonade, spike lemonade. Basically.
Speaker 3: Well and listen me, Jody, Joord, and Gigi. We were all in Detroit a couple of weeks ago having a time. So there's this experiment going on, right, and you're gonna love this gamble If you meet a guy, how does it go?
Speaker 2: Jordan's so basically one of our guests. He told us that, you know, men typically waste a lot of women's time awakening. Yes, and so to avoid that, every man that asks you on a date should give you fifty k on site. So we said we would go to Detroit and and you know, if somebody hit on us, if we were trying to have a conversation, if they were trying to take us out, we need to be like, where's our deposit? Basically we haven't been successful.
Speaker 4: It's still likes like, yo, your home girl just taught me fifty k.
Speaker 1: That was my experiment experience.
Speaker 6: That was wild. It makes it makes sense in a way. It makes sense in a way though, And I do get what girls will say a lot of guys waste women's style because you know, everybody always says women grow like faster than men.
Speaker 1: Okay, but sure, exactly exactly.
Speaker 6: So if you're like spending a year or two where the guys should be leading somewhere, So I feel it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 5: But fifty k is what about ten?
Speaker 6: That's like the whole budget.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, what would be a reasonable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Sense, it's not bad. Yeah, it's like you know, deposit.
Speaker 3: When it comes to Okay, So let's just say you met a woman and you were like, oh, I like her, she's cool. And she was like, you know a lot of time, you guys waste our time, So I just need ten thousand.
Speaker 1: Would you respect that or would you feel like, no, that's not the one.
Speaker 6: Honestly, if she put it that way, it would be hard to make a decision where she's like, she got this going on and she needs this amount of money, okay, not to build something exactly to build something together. And I'll be like, Okay, that makes sense because that still comes back to the family.
Speaker 5: So long as she lie about why she needed, don't start a relationships. Haven't given up.
Speaker 6: We got a lot.
Speaker 5: I think we could get the fifty k if we just break it down into ten ten thousand increments for each day. I need this, for this I needed, but really stacking in ten thousand and piece and Stephen, but still you put us on.
Speaker 6: Gameut know what you're doing with the money, So.
Speaker 5: You ain't gonna know. I have businesses. You're never going to know businesses. Business A girl about have a new car, she already bought it that you don't even know about that you think she ain't got or can't gig and get no money.
Speaker 4: Women are better at planning ahead. Weird this car new bed and the money right need the money for cars.
Speaker 5: This car been.
Speaker 3: Do you know how many times I had one of my homegirls hit me up and be like, like, I told her, that's just be going out of town together.
Speaker 1: Don't post nothing on these days. I have these pictures from when we were here.
Speaker 3: I didn't close close friends, and then I need you to post this to see like we was away together.
Speaker 1: But I'm really gonna be with this guy.
Speaker 6: Like women, women can live.
Speaker 4: You know what men do, They go and don't tell nobody and get caught.
Speaker 1: No plan.
Speaker 5: Girls know how I really do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't really do nothing.
Speaker 5: Hypothetically if we wanted to, we know what to do.
Speaker 1: Have you ever gotten cauught cheating?
Speaker 6: I'm not that type from a you know.
Speaker 1: You're not a cheater. I'm cheat so you never got caught.
Speaker 6: At the words he.
Speaker 1: Just said, I'm not that type and he didn't say yes and no, but.
Speaker 6: No, I've never been cut cheated.
Speaker 1: Have you ever cheated?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: You know, I'm the type of guy that would let you know up front, you know what it is. It's like what you just said, I wouldn't waste your time. Yeah, like I'll let you know that this and this is. You know, I feel like if you put yourself out there and let people know exactly what you want, the people that are also like looking for like what you want.
Speaker 1: To So yeah, I said that a lot.
Speaker 4: I feel like men tend to put women in blindly put women in situations and then you know, like they're the victim when we find out about said situation. And it's just like, if you were honest with me upfront and let me know what you had going on, you might not be but blindly put me into some ship and I don't know about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but we got a like sad ways, she's gonna like to me about that. K. So we don't have a choice.
Speaker 5: Everybody know the time, girls don't be having time to really play with the niggas, tome Y, you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, y'all playing, So we getting no money because y'all going to play with our time we start time. We need this this fifty thousand for NOS to move because we probably gotta separate or we need to exactly like the rationale.
Speaker 3: But okay, so let's you guys both as artists, right, have a very unique way of getting to where you are today. So for you, gamb but you're the first artist signed to Michael Blackson's management company.
Speaker 1: Is in the building today.
Speaker 5: That's coming out.
Speaker 4: So back in the day, my cousin owned one of the most popular warbershops in North Philly and I was his shampoo assistant and I used to wash Michael Blackson's here. I'm talking about early two thousand, No, in the nineties. Actually you said.
Speaker 3: That you would be a good hair washing when they wash your hand, they really like massage out getting there.
Speaker 1: Listen, let me tell you he was funny even way better.
Speaker 4: And this was literally in the late nineties because my daughter was like a toddler running around and he really was into the comedy and everything back then with the whole African accent and everything like way back then. The whole time he would be in the barber shop, he would have everybody laughing from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Of the day. Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And how did so how did you guys meet?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: So, you know why he wasn't Ghana doing his philanthropy work because you know he built a school out there, right. I had just won Best New Artists in Ghana and then I got a nomination in gm A UK Awards and came back. So I threw this party in December and he pulled up to the party and one of my boys was like, Yo, Michael Blaxon's in the building and he just pulled it up to your point and it was like, damn for real. So I was like, yo, come over to the section. We caught a vibe. It was like it was real, you know, it was it was like it was like when you yeah organic. Let me put it that way, because in the industry, a lot of people is like some type of way, but this was like, yeah, exactly, but this was a it was like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And so, you know, we we caught a vibe.
Speaker 6: You know, we you know the Instagram exchange exchange numbers. It was like, you'll come over with to the crypt tomorrow. I pulled over, you know, I told him what I'm doing. I'm an artist, just did this, and he was like, okay, cool, he's planning on doing this. He just built the school. He's planning on, you know, setting up something like this to help you know, artists. So then I think he was doing the school celebration where he built it and then he was like, I should come down to the village and perform. And I was like, yo, bet I got you pulled up, you know, yeah, performed for the kids. It was a vibe. The video, the videos on Instagram, it was it was a vibe. The kids was happy.
Speaker 5: It was just like the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah's amazing, that's so dope.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So that's how we kind of started out. And I think that year they dropped coming to America too, So he was like, okay, let me take you to America too, I'm saying. So then I came over here twenty that was twenty twenty two, and then twenty twenty three years well, and then he took me on the tour, you know, try to you know this many people like people know he's got an artist. You know, had me on drink chimes.
Speaker 1: Yes, not that you just like you brought us gift, you know what. Okay, girls, look, that's one of my favorite hashtags.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, these.
Speaker 1: Are worth ten K. They're gonna be worth.
Speaker 6: It's on the way it's away.
Speaker 5: I believe in it.
Speaker 6: If you're not gonna lie about what you're gonna use it.
Speaker 5: For, you know, to keep it.
Speaker 1: This is so nice.
Speaker 6: Signed this for you real quick.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, how did you feel when everybody went to Ghana? Remember when everybody was like it was the return Hall Return.
Speaker 6: I think that's how you know a lot of things started for Africa those after COVID nineteen twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was after COVID, but I got people have been going, but that just was like a huge situation.
Speaker 3: I kind of felt like I didn't want to go. When everybody's going, I want to go.
Speaker 1: I want to go.
Speaker 4: One of my friends, I feel like you were in America. One of my friends visited last year. He actually he actually spent it was this year. He spent the holiday season there, some New Year's Eve, Christmas and everything, and he was there for about three weeks and he came back with gifts. Actually, and he came back and he was like, if you don't make it till Ghana, you are not living life.
Speaker 1: Like he has so many good things to say.
Speaker 6: Trust me, when you go to Ghana, you.
Speaker 1: Would want to have a time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: All right, So we got the Donald flag and this is beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's coming nice from my home. Thank you readings.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is better than ten grand, it felt.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, yeah, this is equivalent.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: So and then we saw when Shaq and Michael Blackton they did it girls girls.
Speaker 6: That was my phone was blowing up. My friends coment was like Charli Gamboo and it was like Charli Gamble is like, how do I put it? Like it was like Chli blew up exactly. I was like, what what did it talk? What did it talk? You check your I check your I g Instagram.
Speaker 5: I was asleep.
Speaker 1: That was an amazing day for you.
Speaker 5: Amazing.
Speaker 6: I mean coming from where I'm from, you know what I'm saying, from Africa, Ghana, and like actually being here, even being here alone is like some big because everybody knows is like now I'm getting it, like recognition and stuff. So a lot of was back home. We only saw certain things on TV like Hollywood Beat and all that stuff. So actually be here and like, you know, do it and have my like people I grew up here back at home. Seeing me doing all that stuff, it's like amazing. I said, you're talking to Burner Boy, Burner debut Whiskey. They're like like inspiration there the ones we look up to.
Speaker 5: So yeah, tell us.
Speaker 1: How you got this Jim Jones feature.
Speaker 6: Jim Jones Careful big Shots, the careful Man.
Speaker 1: He's a friend of the show. We just had him here about. We had him a couple of times time. I was like, I don't know if he's ever coming back. Yeah, the first time he went and last time he took it easy. Yeah, but he was he was very calm. It's like he's on the remix for Drip.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We love the video. By the way, thank you like a king.
Speaker 6: So it was it was my godfather Adam. I had Adam on the original song remix No Drip, and then Adam had a We had like it was supposed to be like a studio meet up, like a meet and Greek types. So we came to the studio, Gim pulled up, you know, got introduced, and then you know, somebody was like, yo, let's play some of your stuff. And then they pulled out the music video and he was like, yo, this was shot in Ghana, you know, because in the original song, we were trying to like portray the like, you know, Africa is beautiful because you always see on TV, you know, they be promoting like weird stuff about Africa. Was like, Yo, we got beautiful places in Africa. We got like beautiful buildings, beautiful women and stuff. So that's what I tried to portray, like the Western life is also in you know, in Africa. And then he saw it and he was like, yo, this is this was this is Ghane. I was like, yeah, man, we live, we live good, you know what I'm saying. So you played it. Instrumental came on and then you know, he like messed with a vibe. I was like, okay, let's hop in the booth and then we recorded a song. So with the music video, we tried to you know, okay, so we're doing the Western stuff, let's take you out to the African drip with the kingk Ted and like the rich African culture like bring like back to the Madelin kind of stuff with all can't can't like like a future like so I was so we had him in the King you know what I'm saying. He was like yo, I think the next day he posted a video and everything because it looked it looked beautiful, it looked it looked nice, it looked rich. Portrayed the African culture like right up his alley, Yes, exactly right but there was a we posted a video. It was a little backlas because we had a white lady and yeah, but she was South African. You know Africa. I feel Africa is not Africa is not a color.
Speaker 5: Where we all.
Speaker 4: When I flew to Johannesburg, I actually was sitting next to a guy who was South African, a white guy.
Speaker 1: He would not stop talking.
Speaker 3: I gave him a sleeping pill because he was a long flight and he was just y nervous. I don't know, no, no, he was from there, but he just he know, So I was like, do you want to sleep in pale? No, he didn't know who I was, but he was like, I'm from like he was a watch because you know, it is funny though because a lot of yeah, there's white people from South Africa, but you don't think about that. And so he told me he was from you know, he was South African, and I was like a white person, who's but you know, obviously because.
Speaker 6: When you go to like Algeria, Morocco, you know, it's like, yeah, it was it color something like that. So a lot of people came you know, like with but the director. The director was the one that came up with that, Did you think it.
Speaker 4: Would be an issue like when you saw the White Girl, were you like, I don't know, or did you not think nothing of it or was going to get some you think he was going to put eyes on it.
Speaker 6: At that moment, I was like, my music video is being shot. Jon was pulled up.
Speaker 1: It was on set, so you're like, bigger things exactly.
Speaker 6: So, but I didn't see it that way because I know Africa. We got like different shades of Africans, you know what I'm saying. So when it came out, was like, Yo, there's a little misunderstanding. And the music video is like a storyline, so a few people need to watch, like from the beginning because it tells a story. So everybody watching, go watch on my YouTube Gambo when the score I dripped remix faturing Jim Jones and Adam watched the whole music video.
Speaker 5: And feel connected to it before you get mad.
Speaker 6: Before you get well.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you explained that and cleared it up, because yeah, that sucks too when you're having like.
Speaker 1: A moment and then there's backlash and you're like.
Speaker 6: Oh damn, because you know, I was like really excited for this, you know, what I'm saying. It's like one of my exactly, my first major international collaboration, you know, trying to bridge you know, Africa and America and all that stuff. So when I released it, it had like everybody back home was like excited. I was like, yo, bamble got on a song with Jim Jones, Yo, Yo, that's big. My comfort was going crazy. He comes bad, crazy out of nowhere, comments, comments comments.
Speaker 2: I was like, Damn, you're doing something right, that's what's do that again. Well, you can cater to it, but I mean they're gonna hate regardless.
Speaker 4: They're gonna find something they always do say all press is good press exactly.
Speaker 1: You know, we're just easing you into lip service right now.
Speaker 4: We can tell this is not you know, But anyway, Rocky, warm.
Speaker 3: Up, get ready for the Spicy in Philly and the Roots picnic. That's how we saw you in person. But we've been watching you on TV on Dev's House.
Speaker 4: It's interesting, and there was a part of the show where you were like, I'm a real artist, and so it is interesting because like doing a competition like that didn't make you feel like, you know, should I be doing this?
Speaker 1: Because you have a following feelings when you said that, I don't know why.
Speaker 5: Well, a part of me did feel like they, but I was there because I don't feel like I'm better than nobody or too big to go through faces like that. But I did kind of feel like, hold up, I accomplish so much before I got that, you know, I was like, maybe I don't need to be here because nobody musically like really reached the stuff I did, especially running around Philly in you know, I remember Drake saying you were a real artist. When you lock your city, they don't let nobody tell you different. And Drake is a real artist. So I listened to stuff like that.
Speaker 4: And saying you're the hardest and state where I'm from, so and not them did a lot where I'm from.
Speaker 5: So it was just like they're trying to dumb stuff like that down, and I don't love them, but you know, to each his own.
Speaker 4: Not nothing, not being biased, because you my girl, but you was the best anyway out, even from the first episode with all the all the freestyles in the beginning, I was.
Speaker 1: Just like, maybe.
Speaker 4: Every single girl that they didn't make it, she chose the best eight. So it was some girls that you how did you even get here? You know what I'm saying. But down to the final eight that actually made it into the house, I still was rooting for my girl.
Speaker 1: But then you left.
Speaker 5: Child was stressed because that's when that feeling came like hold the fun If I ain't got to kiss nobody is I know how grind But that's where the feeling came in, like hold up, I ain't about to keep ain't nobody telling me what I know? Not not even saying like it was like no disrespect because I love is dead. She levet me big, like you know what I'm saying. It was just like it was just too many disagreements. I'm not about to keep arguing with somebody I got loved or or even believe in me and be like keep going g no, no, we keep arguing back and forth. Then it's like it's just dumb.
Speaker 3: But did you learn from that, because sometimes it is not easy to be like, let me humble myself.
Speaker 4: And actually she was cursing this day appreciated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wasn't like starting to bed. It was just like she was keeping it really Yeah, it's just that's just really how I am. I don't mean no disrespect. I just come off. I'm passionate about how when I get amped up and talked because a lot of stuff didn't make sense. You taught me I couldn't fight. But like, I'm like, we all females, and I want.
Speaker 4: To give you your props. On one scene when you and the other girl was battling and she.
Speaker 1: Mouth she did like this.
Speaker 4: She was eating her up so bad she covered in the freestyle battle that the girl took her hand and put it over her mouth. And when I say, I thought you was gonna drag that girl wanted to. I saw it in your face.
Speaker 5: We wanted to.
Speaker 1: But guess what you didn't because you knew that would have sent you home.
Speaker 5: That would have sent me home.
Speaker 1: I was proud of you in that moment.
Speaker 5: I got the open case. I'm like these judges people don't know that it's just real ship. These people watching simple and I'll be in court. I'm an innocent girl, so I'll be wanting them to see me on TV eking crazy. Oh she really like, I want to show them or no, she could walk away from stuff. So it was even that too, baby battle rapping some hand over your mouth.
Speaker 2: Cameras wasn't involved a similar thing to me when I was filming a show, like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Because some house might have been here.
Speaker 5: You definitely a few times.
Speaker 2: But there was one time on the other show Winter House that I someone was really in my face and I was like, whoa. I'm so glad for growth because the old me, if this had been me two years ago, it would have.
Speaker 5: Been people tricked me. They always poke. Yeah, I know they can't fuck with me. They're not get in my bag.
Speaker 2: I'd be right in jail, cause that's really what it's about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta be like who's side. It's hard though your stuff.
Speaker 4: When Hot Chop came back and tried to come at you, you was at the top of the steps. But you also know on the show like that people are gonna try you. That's part of the drama that people like to be on.
Speaker 5: But a lot of people, just a lot of girls, especially from Philly who be artists, and me being who I am from the city, a lot of them girls feelings be hurt, like like they don't know me, so it's like outside looking in, so they see just this that I'm gonna go and I am, but they think I'm gonna be gonna go with every single thing. Everybody they think they can't approach me. Could have just came in and it was like, you know, I feel my feeling is her? I feel x y Z. Instead, she felt like she had to go at me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But then I'm talking about us on the walk in. When she walked in the house, she came straight at you. I mean, I don't know if that's what really happened, but from what I saw from the editing, every.
Speaker 5: First beginning, like when it all started, and I love Chock, she just was with me and you know I'll be heaving it with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah see y'all yeah, because it's like no beef.
Speaker 5: It was just how feelings with her, she said. I was supposed to give her a feature around this time. I was like really starting. I wasn't ignoring nobody. It was just like I'm going, you know how many dms and she I'm forgetting and I'm running around by myself. It wasn't so it was to me. It was like, all right, you're feelings her, but this ain't that, like you know what I'm saying. But the crazy thing about it is when Chock first came in. Okay, so at the audition because a lot of things was cut out. So the audition, when Chock came out, she said, Chock, don't beat She said, get shout out the DJ Domond cuts for discovering me. And then she choked and then got sent home like this all of this is cut out. So she came in the house. I said, Bro, you know we from Philly. They're gonna grind you the fuck up. Don't be saying shout out to DGME. That's crazy. So she was pissed all so she thought I was being smart, but I really wasn't. I'm preparing because the city about to chew the fuck up, but they didn't. They didn't put it in there, you know what I'm saying. So a lot of.
Speaker 1: Things was like, man, I do not want to get chewed up in Philly hard.
Speaker 5: Get took out the mouth. If they put you in the mouth and chew you, you're done.
Speaker 1: You ain't come back. But it's great and they want to support you.
Speaker 5: You really aren't that believe that anybody from Philadelphia. I don't give a fuck, from singer to actors, to dancing to comedia if they support if the city supports you. You earned that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's interesting though, because you also said that you have to move to get it.
Speaker 5: Real ship though, too. You gotta well the Philly the people in Philly, you know what I'm saying, Like the big people. Once they get big, I feel like they just forget about us. Not you. You make sure I'd be good. But real ship, though, would be like a lot of people that's on now got put on from people that's not in the city.
Speaker 1: All right, that makes sense. You know, it's interesting they say that about New York.
Speaker 5: Too, and then we see that's that's like I just was talking to self. The Self showed a couple of days ago, and he was saying, like, y'all swear y'all, that's what it is in the New York that we look out for each other. No, they don't do that, but to us, I think I was an the impression that every other city help each other. Oh no, it fully be the credit.
Speaker 3: I remember French Montana used to always say he had to move to blow up. It wasn't New York that really made him. It was when he left.
Speaker 1: What about God and got to support you?
Speaker 5: Heavy though?
Speaker 1: I feel like they so happy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what I'm doing is it's like it's like big, so everybody is trying to, you know, like make sure they put the support them.
Speaker 4: Is it hate though too or is it I feel this this hate everywhere?
Speaker 6: Okay, this hate everywhere. I feel The industry is the same everywhere. It's just you know, different and things, but it's the same. When you're going up, it's not easy. And exactly what you said, I'll relate to what you said. Like when people see you moving, they feel they feel it's your priority to you know, make sure you reach out. But I feel like they just got to understand that. You know, when you're in motion, you gotta.
Speaker 5: You don't remember, yeah you got nothing smart and nothing. You might really just forget like yeah, I meant well, but I forgot, especially when it's start rolling. You one of them hands on type of people. Because I was hands on. I was selling CDs out my car and you know what I'm saying. So I was selling tickets house the house. So I'm growing, Wow, you see, they don't see that. They don't see that.
Speaker 6: So when you're out there and you're like, you know, get in there to feel oh he just got it. So he's just giving me some you know, you know.
Speaker 5: What was out there in the rental. I rented the rental and I went and got I would get one hundred tickets every day from the t l A and I sell them Jones every day. I used to come back for more and more and more. They used to be like, what the hell you.
Speaker 6: Know, Rocky?
Speaker 5: You all here telling me, But that's how our relationships grew. My fucking started respecting me, Like behind she out here fighting and all that, but she's selling me shows up ship. It was just like this ship was too real for the people, Like that's I was really in the field, like and I was pulling up by myself to a lot of people houses to my fans personally, like one thing about.
Speaker 4: North Philly that they know about Rocky and she got them henday.
Speaker 6: Not yeah.
Speaker 3: But what was it like for you, Like, I know, for you winning a competition and then you were locally blown up, right, and then you were able to cress over internationally. But before that, what did you think was gonna happen? Like if this competition didn't happen, if you didn't meet Michael, you know, if you didn't get on this.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I can't talk about. With the Gunalteine Choice Award, I was kind of like popular in high school m hm, so I wanted to go for best Artists, but it was a category called Ultimate Team Choice, which was like tough because back then they had kids, they had like you know, publicity, like people knew them in the country. They was on radios and stuff. And I had never been in this kind of stuff. I was just doing the school. So I was like, no, I'm gonna go for the top. That's what I'm gonna go for. And then I went and I wanted and it was like big all over and you know, starting stuff like this in Africa, gree Like, my mom is not gonna like, you know, if any tell your points you want to do music. It's like exactly education, trusting everybody in Africa watching this, keep pushing.
Speaker 5: After I won that award, my mom, oh my.
Speaker 6: Son, yeah, everybody, everybody people pictures of your awards.
Speaker 5: She forwared and like interviews everybody like.
Speaker 6: But that's when she was like, Okay, this is something you're doing. And obviously if you want something like this, it means you know you're doing something right. And the support was like mad, crazy and that's as a young boy, that's all you need, and your family is supporting you, you feel like you could do anything. Yo. So that feeling is what like pushed me. Kept pushing me, kept pushing.
Speaker 4: When you said you were popular in school, you were popular with the ladies. Also, Yeah, how hard was it for you to be focused then?
Speaker 1: Because I know I can't tell already he got some stories.
Speaker 4: From growing up and being in school, But was it hard for you to stay focused knowing that, uh, you were a heart throb in school?
Speaker 6: Well, let me see in high school. Yeah, I've had all that we had. God in Ghana is I was like tapping, like watching like movies from my hair, listen to music around from my hair in Africa is like different. It listen like like yeah, I was different, Like I hadn't seen somebody like me before.
Speaker 5: I was like it was like it was like he changed the different like whatever movie is hot?
Speaker 6: Okay, movies like I was listening to like well fifty a little waring that lifestyle. I was like doing stuff like that.
Speaker 5: That's what I said.
Speaker 6: Girls like bad boys. Bad boys like bad girls. So I was always doing something. I was selling T shirts, I was customized shirts and my name. Wanted to go into like girls schools. Then when I finished, I got you into.
Speaker 1: Going to girls schools and doing what.
Speaker 6: We go to boarding house, right, we go to boarding house and it's like all boys school and all girls school. So when it's like visiting, I would exactly, I would like break bounds from school, which is like like skip the wall. You gotta like jump over for something.
Speaker 7: Jump down. They'll be like searching for me, rope call and all of that. I was like one school, trust me cold that seated. That was my first clip.
Speaker 6: So I would like print my name on my shirt, you know, because people back then was using like what's up groups and stuff, and I was like in a lot of groups. So I would print my name. So when I come to the school doing oh that's gambo, That's all I say. So when we got into university, I started organizing parties. I was doing like the littlest parties in university from level four hundred because already had the girls and I was like girls.
Speaker 1: I heard that. He tried to say it love you.
Speaker 4: We need to get back to what you mean. I had the girls, Like did you have a.
Speaker 5: Girlfriend to cheat?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: He probably was getting it. That's why they were fighting.
Speaker 6: So what I would do is I would like hit up all my girls and say, talk to everybody's good.
Speaker 3: Don't come to not like they all then they all be at the same party. He got three girlfriends at the same party.
Speaker 6: You know how it is girls like girls like to go to the party with the guy, the guy who walks in everything exactly that you.
Speaker 5: Know, everything exactly exactly everybody feel.
Speaker 6: I have everybody feel that way. Come to the party, sit down, take snaps, post it, and then the men would just come. So that's all I was kind of making money back in school.
Speaker 4: That's what guys want to come out. They see women, that's what's going to do it.
Speaker 1: They're pulling up at the whole.
Speaker 5: So you basically was using them, but you was getting paid everybody exactly.
Speaker 1: Like the girls.
Speaker 6: One thing is when you're when you're organizing stuff right, it's hard to get like half time for everybody. And that's one thing I kind of mastered.
Speaker 5: Okay, and every every girl wants to be able.
Speaker 6: To go out with no issues. Yeah, no exactly, but I had that time. I would like hit up all my boys. I had a squad, like yo, this girl is gonna call you. Go pick her up and bring up to a section. Make sure she's good at the game. Make sure everything is okay, coordinated.
Speaker 5: Sorry, do something like you need to run it back.
Speaker 4: Time for the one time, but the one time it'll be crazy.
Speaker 3: Now listen, Rocky, last time I saw you too, we talked about being married. You're still married.
Speaker 1: I see the hap.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: We gotta check in now it's a check in.
Speaker 5: Yes, married like your husband for fifteen years and he's really somebody in the city too, But I won't. I mean, if you know what then you know?
Speaker 1: But right you posting him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's just like it's just be too much people in your business, so trying to just see a person. But I don't be for the grim.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, listen, relationship absolutely next thing. You know. Girls, it's like, oh, you know I know him.
Speaker 5: Though, Like I'm the type, do you. I'm the type that like everything out, I don't care if I don't find If I don't know, it ain't hppen.
Speaker 1: How would you say that he got you?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: How did he?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 5: We met through a mutual friend and he's just a real guy, like he has smaked the ship out of somebody. But he really liked the gentleman, like really like like.
Speaker 1: This is all right.
Speaker 3: So yesterday I was in the dollar store and this was interesting because I so I'm in there and the line was like kind of long, and so I get to the back of the line in the dollar store and this guy that was in the front of the line, he starts getting into it with the security.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened, but I just studied here and yelling. So he was like, I don't give a fuck. I walked the funk out of here with this ship. What you're gonna do? You ain't gonna stop me, right, So then the security guard is like talking back to right. Then they start arguing back and forth. And to me, he was with his girl too. The guy that now, to me, if that was me, i'd have been like, listen, let's just go fucking Connor. It ain't worth it.
Speaker 1: She was like, yeah, don't let him talk to you like that. She was amping it up.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, right, And so but I was thinking, like in situations, I don't like when women amp stuff up, like you know, when you with a guy and you know, like my guy might have a short temper, and I always got to diffuse the situation and calm it down because I'm not trying to get into have him get into something over nothing.
Speaker 5: You know I'll be scared. So I do at accordingly because I know he's going to go to Joel the hell about me? Yeah, so I don't take advantage.
Speaker 1: And sometimes you gotta like, now say shit.
Speaker 5: But then I'm slow too, like you get what I'm saying, So like that's what I feel like, but I don't. I don't. I hate getting him and stuff.
Speaker 1: And then he spent on the security guard.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, spin it.
Speaker 5: It might have to be feeling, but that sounded like a yeah is crazy. First, I'm not even arguing.
Speaker 1: So what was you getting out the dollar store? I'll get my cleaning supplies.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something, I'd be in that dollar like, I ain't gonna be in the n end up getting a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 5: Here, because what you're doing here dollars once the good stuff in the dollar store for the cheap I saw video would be cheap, and the video.
Speaker 6: Of the girl was like, so I'm going to give me some shopping. I'm going to a large trial or something like that. I said. I was like, I've seen this video that's like you know how.
Speaker 4: She said it, like yeah, yeah, I feel like, why would I go to a regular duds cheaper tell me a dollar that it.
Speaker 5: Don't be a dollar, but it might be two dollars cheap. Yeah, what's the point of not? I'm just really confused, like people really be on there, like why are you in the market. I can't believe you a shot?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: I can't believe you in the Dallar store? What the fuck? I want to save money too. The more the more money you make, the more money you got to put out.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: I frequent Frontier flyer okay, and the girl said to me, what they would you doing on this plane?
Speaker 5: Because I want I used to get on the bus.
Speaker 1: I was on Southwest this morning, which is crazy. Flying first class from Ghana to here is expensive.
Speaker 6: And ship, especially if you're from Ghana.
Speaker 1: I said, what was that?
Speaker 5: What was that like?
Speaker 3: Because I think about like when I first flew first class and then you kind of feel like, I don't know if I could downgrade my life.
Speaker 1: After this, but what do you remember that experience being?
Speaker 4: I felt it felt nice I want to hear everybody first first class experience. My first time flying first class was to Germany. Yeah, to Berlin. Is because when I was working for Wu Tang and so they were flying and they gave me a first class.
Speaker 3: Seat and I remember being so excited. They had ice cream Sundays and you could like put whatever toppings customer.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is different. I was having the time of my life in there. And then I went back to coach after that. After that, what about you, Jordie Joy?
Speaker 2: So I actually flew private before I flew on first class?
Speaker 5: About it?
Speaker 1: Get that the DK baby, I.
Speaker 5: Was going to What.
Speaker 1: Was my first first class first class?
Speaker 2: I went to Mexico and it was it was an accident. They just upgraded me and I was like, I'll take you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It was like the nice where you had like the full thing by yourself. That was my first experience private. Someone charned me a plane from La to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not mad at that. Was it your birthday or was it just wanted to see me? You do? Where's he at.
Speaker 2: Round around?
Speaker 1: He's in a ship now? Damn? Which had the cash he gave me? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like guys like friends. But the first time I first kids, I was dealing with this old head from them my way, not like an old head, corny old head, but he was getting money and he sent me in all my friends and stuff. I went to l A for like a couple of weeks for me to go to the studio N, B and B in the Hills, and when we came back, I had that how I was going down. That was the first time I had a million views. I think that it really was the.
Speaker 1: The cat that's dope, that's for everything to happen.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 4: My first first class experience was with the Sugar Daddy back when I was from Philly to Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Some day, like when you could just come on, I'm running it in because your mouth could have just before I could just you got had to give a game. You don't even got to.
Speaker 1: They like to see you get together.
Speaker 4: Yeah I do still got it. But yeah, I was in the environment being in the strip club. I was in an environment where that's where those type of people were. So I'm not really around those type of people to engage in those activities, but I will. I am still looking for Sugar Daddy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I'm here. Have you ever been a sugar daddy?
Speaker 6: You look like.
Speaker 5: You look like the little thing?
Speaker 6: Trust me.
Speaker 1: What's the biggest person that he protected him from?
Speaker 2: What's the biggest purchase for a woman?
Speaker 5: It's the biggest purchase. I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Some of the island. You said, island. He's doing a currency change. But what what was it? You think you're stingy?
Speaker 5: It would be paying, don't he looks?
Speaker 6: Yeah, guys like two years, three years? A place?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I got a place.
Speaker 1: The money, that's the money. That's the money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, somewhere to live is like you, I don't care how you give me. Did you have a key?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 5: I got somewhere to live.
Speaker 1: Did you get your key?
Speaker 5: Okay, what I want to say, you can say exactly what you want to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 5: So was that the circumstances like I gotta get the key and then I do this, or you was just being through.
Speaker 6: I wasn't even thinking that way. Okay, it was like, hey, I needed this, and it was like okay, cool, I got you.
Speaker 1: She said, that's really nice.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you gave an expensive gift?
Speaker 1: Just now?
Speaker 8: Well, you know, the last time I give an expensive gift, M damn, that would be actually like last year ahead.
Speaker 4: Do you find that as you get more and more famous, it makes you more and more closed off to women because you don't know who you want for you or if they want you.
Speaker 6: For the money. That is true for a guy. I feel it's different when you're in a certain level of job when everybody knows you. It's kind of different when you approach relationships and stuff because you know, normally guys always chasing women, But when it's the situation where you got girls chasing you, it's hard to like. Actually, I think women don't understand that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: I always feel like when God's got a lot of money, they was just wearing tricked out to everybody. You don't think that. You don't think that.
Speaker 4: She's been with her guy fifteen years.
Speaker 1: You know what's going on?
Speaker 5: Like niggas, get no idea, I'm sucking everybody. Some of them are something you don't want to do. Some of them hardly do that because I can't wait to get money to all the whole.
Speaker 1: He was he was popular already.
Speaker 5: Ready, he was already so you can't you can't tell You can't.
Speaker 6: You can't tell that that after your money, if after for your looks, so your viable, all of that.
Speaker 1: You don't like you.
Speaker 4: There's a reason why. It don't matter if you're famous or not, if you have money or not.
Speaker 1: There's always you.
Speaker 5: Don't got to spend your money. Yeah, I don't care if you want me for my money. I don't got to spend it though. We don't you think that's what I'm saying. Why you said that? You know you know my history and.
Speaker 1: Legs, gamble, stingy and see what comes up.
Speaker 2: Let me see your biggest purchase a year ago.
Speaker 5: I want to That's not that this was like.
Speaker 1: The most recent big purchase.
Speaker 2: The most recent big thing was a year ago.
Speaker 1: It's about time.
Speaker 5: That's a while.
Speaker 4: Friend, the special lady in your life.
Speaker 1: They got a birthday coming up. Something necessitated you, the stingy friend.
Speaker 6: It came. That's not possible. Yeah, hold on call meuble trigger and Gunna.
Speaker 5: I can't. That's not what Google saying.
Speaker 4: They called on first that Ghana Google or what Because I say this, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: That's what.
Speaker 3: If you're not scared, And then somebody had put if you're not scared, tag that stingy friend, and then somebody tagged you.
Speaker 6: That is not possible.
Speaker 5: That is that is not possible.
Speaker 1: Let me the receipts.
Speaker 4: I got these receipts right here. We're gonna list it when we put this interview up. Yeah, you the stingy friend, all right, what is nothing wrong with that? Sometimes I saw somebody do a.
Speaker 6: Pose that is not possible. My history and Donna is not Crazy's the history. I'm like, he said, he called me the trigger, right, So I had this issue, right, Okay. Everybody was supposed to screenshots on how the approach women had their first conversation with girls, and I posted mine. When I met this girl at the mall, a Crambo, and she was like fired, tall and on and I was calling her from the car and she went in mind and I was like, oh, we get down. So I walked up and I was like, hey, thank you beautiful. You know what I'm saying. I'm about had a wife. I can quickly get your number. So she looks at me and then she gives me the number. Okay, we get home. I text her two days later and I'm like, hey, this gambo and I can't remember exactly how the conversation went, but I know I sent her money. I sent her money and the reference was, Hey, this gamble that got you mad at the mall?
Speaker 5: How much you sent through?
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 5: Get some lunch said much money or no, it's it's how would convert?
Speaker 1: Like what could you buy with it? What you said it was?
Speaker 6: It was five hundred city, two thousand cuts, so five hundred cities and then her birthday sent her to two thousand.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: So I posted it and then went online and everybody just it just blew up on Twitter. It was like, Yo, who's this guy is saying? Yo? These are type taken our girlfriends and they gave me a tag gamble trigger.
Speaker 5: So it's like your gambo would like a little redemption.
Speaker 2: You got.
Speaker 6: No trust me if you look my story up and God believe you, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Telling us all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm I don't want to be like, wait two days after you meet somebody that aspired and hit them up.
Speaker 1: That's what I got from the story that you're thinking.
Speaker 4: You think, so, how would you feel if somebody waited two days?
Speaker 5: I want to hear you give me somebody wait of the week and if.
Speaker 6: If I feel when you approach a girl right instantly, she knows if she's going to reply a text or not. And I'm not trying to brag, but I felt I'm the type of guy that you would expect the message from. I'm not trying to anything, but if I asked, if I asked for your number, you would, okay, okay, this guy talk, you would expect the text message. But there's some guys you immediately like block it or deleted.
Speaker 5: She was waiting for you basically what you're saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, basically not waiting, but I know, like you know you're going to expect that message.
Speaker 5: What made you say that?
Speaker 1: What made you decide to send money? Though?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: What was he liked her?
Speaker 6: He was trying to that that's like my thing. Okay, that's like thing, But I don't do it in the corn away Yeah, I don't do it in the cornyway.
Speaker 1: So you don't do that in America. You gotta translate the questions you've been asking.
Speaker 5: The first she asked, expressive.
Speaker 1: Listening to what you're saying, you're a serious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like if a guy likes you, I think you know what, I think it's nice if he hits you right away, like if he gets your number and when you walk into the car, he already texts you like it.
Speaker 1: Was nice meeting you.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: Two days I feel like who is this again? Yeah?
Speaker 6: That's that's when the money comes.
Speaker 5: In for no reason, to make something for the lost time you always had money?
Speaker 1: Like or did you ever always had money?
Speaker 6: On where I'm from, people don't know me from sub school and m h, I was like a hustler. Yo, I was a I was that kid, you know. I was just my mom was like five kids. We shared a wall, you know what I'm saying. That's why I said when my mom started like like you know, like okay, my son wants to do this, Yeah, my energy to like get this stuff went way high because I know where we come from. I know where we came from. A lot of people don't know that because they've not seen it. They've only seen the nice sparts. But I've done a lot of stuff. You're like street stuff and ghana, Like you know what I'm saying. I had to get in like types of business and stuffs and deals and stuff to like you know, kind of push the music career. Push everything going on?
Speaker 9: So you sold drugs, T shirts, shirts, drugs and Ghana's construction here he had a barber shot.
Speaker 6: So my past is not like it looks now. But people don't know me from like school, they know where like shir they call me? Then where bush your gambo is from? I didn't always like have money. We didn't always have money like.
Speaker 1: That, right. Did you ever have women that like took care of you.
Speaker 6: A lot? Not like take care of me, but most of the female friends that I had there was like they would do anything for me man, Okay.
Speaker 4: Because they knew they felt like you were special and you was gonna Yeah.
Speaker 6: But I feel I'm like, I don't know how to put it, but I kind of like, you know, some guys do know how to act around women. But I'm then we know it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the time about that you will come and.
Speaker 6: Tell your problem. You know, every girl has a guy that they will call when they get in trouble. Okay, when something happens, they have a guy that they will call and explain everything to him, like what do you think, Oh this just happened where you are exactly? I'm that type of guy. So I always had girls like pulling up for me, doing stuff for me, sharing my music, pulling up to my parties, like inviting your friends. Like girls are the ones that actually made me so when I started this whole internet, like you know, sending girls money, helping our girls, you know. And then if you go to gun you see a lot of women doing more businesses than men. You see, especially on Snapchat, you see a lot of girls selling stuff on Snapchat and Instagram and stuff. And I would literally like buy from every.
Speaker 4: Girl if I was doing something that's all my friends.
Speaker 6: I've helped a lot of girls like open up like killos kiosk. That's what we call it, ghan, Like open up a little, just a little, just just like three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: You're an investor, exactly three.
Speaker 6: Hundred dollars in CITs. It's a lot.
Speaker 5: So you're doing it from the heart, or you only do it to get the support from from the heart.
Speaker 6: I'm doing that now because of what they've done for me back in the day.
Speaker 5: I feel like with us, like they at the shows, they just lot be like they can't get in come in for free.
Speaker 6: That the men.
Speaker 1: How did your husband feel watching you on the show.
Speaker 5: I don't think he watched the show.
Speaker 1: Really watch it together, steel watching yoursel.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to see you not watch it.
Speaker 1: When I was on with TV, I couldn't wait to watch it.
Speaker 5: I remember I was, you know, it was making me mad sometimes because so much stuff be so cut down. I'm like, why did they cut the stuff down?
Speaker 4: TV?
Speaker 5: But I'm watching like it had come out Friday. I will watch it Saturday.
Speaker 1: But why would he not watch it? You want?
Speaker 5: He's slow a little bit and his eight he can't stay.
Speaker 1: I'll be right there watching.
Speaker 5: So he watched. He watched it like let me see what baby we put together? He watching it. We be together every day.
Speaker 1: To keep the secret that you want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you tell I'm so supportant people that was like around.
Speaker 1: You that I but I know your phone blew up.
Speaker 5: It was going crazy. To this day, they keep all off off. That's a blessing. It is, really is so that what happened. So it's been grinding. So I've been in Atlanta. Dad took me to meet Mike will so we love get hopefully the next Yeah, I got you, I know, g I'm tripping.
Speaker 1: And you got your new song.
Speaker 4: You better out right now you got a nice little sample by Girl Mary J.
Speaker 5: But just throughout because I'm just waiting to put the big project out. So that got me with real good, great producers. Hopefully by September we dropped. So she wants me to have like three projects done by the end of August. So I got a lot of shows and fully.
Speaker 4: All three projects by the end of the August. Okay, I got that.
Speaker 1: She got a arsenal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it was like that ship I'm ready. So I feel like around this time next year, like how next last year run? This time we was at the Roots Picnic this time blessed to commit. I feel like next time just running down next year, I feel like I'm gonna be somewhere that's good.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: And your project one and one more Bullet one m B, Why why is it one more bullet?
Speaker 6: Because it's literally one more bullet, literally like last bullet left in the chamber. Okay, I like, yeah, it's literally like one.
Speaker 5: Coming back.
Speaker 6: It's like it's like one more bullet. But at the same time, it's like one megabyte.
Speaker 1: So use that's what I thought.
Speaker 6: Your music.
Speaker 4: Yea, you's smart. That's great though, just to see like I like that both of y'all on him. First of all, the Philly connection with Michael Blason, you know Philly on this side of the room with DJ and Rockey too.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: And but also just to see like both of y'all just on the trajectory that you're on. I love that, you know, just the great relationships and how important relationships are because no matter what people say, in this business, you can't do it without support. Yeah, without support without relationship. Were you were you a little bit concerned about signing with Michael Blackson because you're his first alreadys signed to his management.
Speaker 1: He's a comedian. It's a different lane.
Speaker 3: I know, you'll really you felt how genuine he was, but where you also like, oh you know this is a little it's different.
Speaker 6: Ah man, it was. It was what I was praying for. Actually, it was more than what I actually even prayed for, because I didn't think, you know, something was gonna I didn't know what would land me here in America in the first place, because you know, getting even getting a visa to come out here is a big problem. So to have somebody Yeah, So in Africa, things are different, yo, Like way different. Like the life style that y'all have over here was like way different from where we got over there. So if I didn't even know what I would do to, you know, land me here to meet the type of people that I've met through him. You know what I'm saying. Having a song with Jim Jones being here, so you know, having wherever it would have come from, this is like the best and I couldn't put it. Yeah, I couldn't put it in any other way. He did it from his heart. There are people that would come in your life and use you to have somebody that don't even have to do this. But he's like pushing twenty four stuff even just yesterday, for like two days, two days straight in the road. He's been posting my music on his story every day. Anybody that follows me on Instagram because I reposted all the time. It's like from his heart. He wants to see me win, and it's like hard to see. You know, men actually like look for you that way.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when you're the first person somebody has, they do go harder than somebody who has a home.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: It would be funny to me though, like I said, people from Philly put other people on that's not from Philly, but don't put Philly on. Michael Blexing from Philly. He ain't never tries to sign nobody in the city.
Speaker 1: But I will say, but this is.
Speaker 5: This is like him coming back home. And but you see what I exactly what I see when I first sad, it'd be like other cities. Like you see, like somebody in God name put you on somebody from Philly to somebody from God might put me on Philly. Ain't even worry about me.
Speaker 4: Somebody she was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, come on here, I don't give a fun.
Speaker 1: Everybody, it'll cost yourself. Somebody DJ she could DJ for you. Yeah, that's true. You got.
Speaker 6: I haven't.
Speaker 2: I mean, summer has been dead. I haven't really been. I'm about to do my first set in next week. He'll be a temple bar.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know music.
Speaker 2: I want to give the d n C working on that crossed like performing and stuff is like the party like coming up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought just like the music scene everything like it's just like everything seems so like segregated.
Speaker 6: Everything.
Speaker 5: It's like like beefing. Everybody angry and it's like all on the internet. I'm not feeling nobody come out no more. What things happening on anybody don't like it's crazy.
Speaker 4: What everybody needs to realize is that we're stronger in numbers, were stronger when we stick together. We are able to accomplish more when we stick together. And I feel that way about the females and rap right now. I feel like these little petty female beefs is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hate to see it because you also feel like, Man, I can't repost her like it because I can't.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying when you do, it feels like I ain't got nothing to do with this, Like I like everybody.
Speaker 5: And if you mutual, you are punk, right, Like I like this song.
Speaker 4: I like this song. It's also bad when you say I don't like this song. But that's the problem too.
Speaker 1: But and I know you.
Speaker 4: Hated to see the afrobeats artists beefing too, like to see whiz Kids and yeah, yeah that was tough.
Speaker 6: And it's like, come on, I feel you're the ones like paving a way for us, go all that negative stuff and you know, let's push this agenda together.
Speaker 1: Nobody wins when the family feud.
Speaker 5: I'm learning letting the streets shit go, yeah, because it's really pointless, Like we ain't really beef with no money and then what's up? You're not I'm not about to keep fighting bitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah you don't have to.
Speaker 6: I know that ship.
Speaker 5: My last fight was when I curt their case and I'll be this close. But I'm changing my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because good things are happening.
Speaker 5: The last thing you needed, that one little fight going forever.
Speaker 6: We just got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got it. That's a song.
Speaker 5: It just got it a song today.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, what else can we look for? Are you going on tour? Like what's happening now?
Speaker 6: Yeah? So we're setting up a tour. I'm gonna be out in New York. I might being feeling too.
Speaker 5: Actually, let me know when you come to yeh.
Speaker 6: And d C. We got other stuff planned to but you live in d C?
Speaker 1: Now, okay? All right, good, that's fun. We like it there. Yeah. Are you homesick?
Speaker 6: Uh? Last year I was. But I'm kind of like, how.
Speaker 1: Long has it been since you been in Ghana?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 6: Nine months?
Speaker 5: That's not beautiful?
Speaker 1: How the how the ladies here for you? Like in d C? Beautiful? He whispered that.
Speaker 6: Gonna like very very very very very beautiful.
Speaker 5: So you think your wife is gonna be from America or Ghana.
Speaker 6: Damn, I gotta have Ghanian food. I don't know how that's gonna work. You got. I gotta have my gel and all of that, my bank, cool, my tears, O feet, you know what I'm saying. The tour, some of them telling me.
Speaker 1: Do you know how to cook those things?
Speaker 3: No, teacher, now, but I heard that Jefe was better and no.
Speaker 1: I heard now I'm playing. I know that's a big deal. Just being an ass.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for it.
Speaker 3: We have like Jel love battles, Yeah, Ghana or niger Yeah, I don't know. I've had Nigerian Joel off. There's a place in Brooklyn called Native. Shout out to Native. That's where I be going to get my food all the time. It's one of my favorite restaurants.
Speaker 1: We gotta.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take you all there. Yeah all right, well listen, thank you guys so much for coming through. One m B, one megabyte, one more.
Speaker 1: Bullet, bullet, one left, use your.
Speaker 6: Last mega Gumbo water School all streaming platforms. One n b EP is out lead song Drip remix between Jim Jones and Edam music videos on YouTube. Y'all go check it out, follow me and know I'm saying tap comment like subscribe everything just cash, you know.
Speaker 4: To put your business, ladies. So if you need a store, that's the aunt.
Speaker 5: You got some shade butter selling like he's so all smooth.
Speaker 1: Ship and rocky.
Speaker 4: Congratulations again, like we said, we cannot wait to see. All you needed was to be in the right situation. That's all used to tell me the last time.
Speaker 1: That's all you needed. So I feel like.
Speaker 5: And I love that, but I feel like I'm in good hands. We gottue respect. You know, I am the problem child, but not too bad. Like I'm the problem child that like they think I need like a mom figure, but I'm really like the protector and the providing. They behaving me fucked up talking these comments they tripping on the internet, Like.
Speaker 3: G was saying that she liked the fact that a lot of the other women would be like twerking and doing it, but you.
Speaker 4: Just yes, bars, yes, I like the fact that you don't and you got a body and facing everything, but you don't lead with that. And you do talking ship like you know, like we all do within your bar, but you're still not leading with sex stuff.
Speaker 5: I feel like I got an old see, you know, our our our like structure in the red world was more so like of a Eve. She never really was naked, and so I feel like we came up and yeah, so it's just like we don't know how to we know artists from our city females, and now we gotta rap because Eve was rapping Jay Miss j was rapping and the Ross was rapping like and they wasn't getting naked at all.
Speaker 4: So when I went there, I gotta ask you because last and me, so you had to sit on the pillow.
Speaker 1: Yes, I got your bbut it was.
Speaker 5: A small baby because I don't have no fan off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did how did that change things for you? Though? Like it's it's.
Speaker 5: Cool, like my little shape, I wish I was a little thicker, but.
Speaker 4: So that you had more fat move We actually went to the same surgery center. Okay, you like, no, no, my butt is not a BBL. My butt is old school butt shots y'all didn't have but two thousand and six years. I'm old on the table, the table with somebody basement a long time ago, thank you, because I can't wait over so saying I need to gain some weight, but I need to stop smoking my life of We went to the same surgery center from when I got my life. Well you look good, yeah good everybody your husband love it thought, give.
Speaker 5: The like I know yours and again we're so proud, like me so much. He liked you. Then he knew me when I was wild and dirty, fighting all over the place. He had a car, I was working, But he's like, I.
Speaker 1: Never pretty's crazy. Niggas like crazy bitches.
Speaker 5: It's that's not like crazy like that to fight them, but like that got hard. You want you makes you feel, it makes you feel.
Speaker 6: You feel.
Speaker 1: Girl exactly exactly.
Speaker 5: You don't want to be fighting all over the world. But he'd be.
Speaker 1: Right you not a second.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. Niggas like tough girls.
Speaker 1: You like crazy girls.
Speaker 3: You're still young too, so I feel like also when guys are younger, you know you you like girls to be crazy to you or.
Speaker 5: You know I'm crazy generally speaking, crazy with since know how to know how know that credit is important, you know how to pay the bills in the ring and keep the house clean, but you need to.
Speaker 1: Could you be with a girl? She was like, I don't do or.
Speaker 6: No, no, please?
Speaker 5: Could you be with the girl was corny?
Speaker 1: Corny?
Speaker 5: What I mean, girls don't be having walls and the kuchi.
Speaker 4: I think, like the star fast, it don't get wet and you don't get But what if you had the fire like the start?
Speaker 5: You can't do it.
Speaker 1: You need.
Speaker 5: Just only heard one man say he don't care about the couch. He cool with the dick. But a lot of niggas say I need some good. Be sure he not he might be gay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because we gotta double check because I don't think.
Speaker 1: Guess who else got a mouth? A man? This has been lip service. We appreciate your opportuning. He's like, I'm cool with that.
Speaker 3: All right, cool, Thank you guys so much for joining us again lip service.
Speaker 1: We had so much and I really loved having you guys together.
Speaker 5: And I love coming too. Then we locked in because I'm just for sure I need a fro b.
Speaker 6: I got to teach you all to dance one of my song.
Speaker 1: When that is doing Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay with my all right?
Speaker 6: So I got a song called cut Soap featuring im out on stream playform as well. I'll go check it out. IM gonna teach you to dance and teach you how to dance that too, all right, all right.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she does play everything. My favorite playlist is on Pandora.
Speaker 4: It's like a what is it called a Knight in Legos, you know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 4: I'll be listening to that all the time. All right, Well, anyway, again, that's the service.
Speaker 6: M