Speaker 1: Talk Talk Talk to We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Thank you for tuning in to a new episode of We Talked Back and show dedicated to you dreamers and chasers.
Speaker 3: You like that?
Speaker 2: Oh? I like it? Yay, my little my new boot came up with that and.
Speaker 1: This man's got a new boot every Thursday of the second month.
Speaker 2: I just wait anyway, y'all, it's your girl AJ. What's up Tom?
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all, it's staying band. I love y'all. Thank y'all so much for tuning in. Hey girl, what's up with.
Speaker 2: You that much? I was your weekend? You know what?
Speaker 1: This weekend, it was my guy baby's second birthday, and we had a nice little party for her, and everybody brought their kids and it was a cute little shin dig and then you know, at night and turned into adult party and baby by the time night the sun started going down, I was drunk and I was on the bouncy house and I was rolling down the slide on the bouncy house. By Sunday, my whole body hurt like I had been in a car accident.
Speaker 2: Girl, Listen, we can't be playing the same like how we used to.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing it.
Speaker 1: I did that cartwheel last week and my rotator cut fucked up, and now the bouncy house had my whole body store on Sunday.
Speaker 3: I can't grow.
Speaker 2: Up, bitch. That video you sent me trying to run that book is heavy, yll It's fucking heavy, like tam me running slow fucking motion.
Speaker 3: I tried to bet I've let a dog or the police get behind me. Watch how fast I be beach.
Speaker 2: My weekend was cool though. They had a juneteenth big ass festival. It's now it's like think that this was maybe the third annual, now the third year they've done it at the waterfront here in North Charleston. It was from two to ten. I didn't get out tore to like six. I had to wait for the sun to go down. It was the hardest fucking on Saturday. It was a million people out there. They had very, very nice fireworks at the end of the night. I was waiting for like I wish they would have did like two to five for families, right, and then from five to ten for adults, because you can't drink or smoke out there, Like that's not fun. Well, that's not what JUNEO is about. So bring your own bottle, girl. It's like a big ass family reunion.
Speaker 3: All that stuff.
Speaker 2: That's not it's all about kids. Don't need to be outside at ten o'clock June tenth.
Speaker 3: It's like saying kids shouldn't be out for Fourth of July.
Speaker 2: They shouldn't after a certain time. Shoot, look my homegirl. She her neighborhood is only like five black people that live in the neighborhood, five black families. She's single, she lives alone. But she said she came outside and she saw all the white people had their trash to the to the street on Monday, and it kind of rubbed her the wrong way, like y'all not acknowledging it's Juneteenth, Like trash man ain't coming, y'all don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know, you know what.
Speaker 1: They probably are oblivious to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I was working on white people because I was around a lot of white people yesterday spend class and all these places, and I was just waiting on white people to say happy June teeth. But there was like good morning, good afternoon, good evening. That's all I got it was no happy June teas. Then I felt a way, so I would say it happy June tea.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, bitch, I don't care nothing about I mean, I feel like I would prefer reparations. You know, they gave us a day. Yes, when where's the money? Cut the check? We need that check? Okay, nobody asked for this. That's why we got to get some of these old assed people out of politics, because why who asked for that? But anyway, I know, junteenth, I understand what it represents. But mainly people in Texas have always celebrated you because them niggas ain't know he was free down there. That's what had happened.
Speaker 3: That's really what happened. Ain't just sad?
Speaker 2: I know, I feel like that was happening all over though a lot of people didn't know what. It's almost like getting out of prison, like now what. It's a lot of people who don't know they free today. So period, let's talk about it. Okay, Oh, let's not.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say that for another episode, right, So let's get into sins of the week.
Speaker 1: This one is really sad and I almost didn't want to talk about it, but we're gonna do it anyway. Russell Simmons probably had the worst Father's Day of anybody this Father's Day.
Speaker 3: His daughters. First, the oldest daughter.
Speaker 1: Took to social media to basically tell her mom Happy Father's Day, and then Kamora got on and pretty much blasted him, and then the young one she just went crazy with it and posted like him yelling at her. It was a screen record with no sound and basically saying that he has been a poor father figure for those kids or well adults because they're young adults now. Yeah, And it was sad to watch because, like jay Z says, nobody wins when the family fuse.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel about it.
Speaker 1: It's disheartening to see them going at it because I mean, name a family who hasn't had problems, right, name one.
Speaker 3: I'll show you somebody that's lying.
Speaker 2: Everybody has had something else.
Speaker 3: Everybody has had something that.
Speaker 1: But what everybody hasn't had is it public.
Speaker 3: For the world to discuss and to be on we talk back podcasts.
Speaker 2: You know, so aired out all the family laundry, right. I don't agree with that. I don't agree with how they are taking it to that that I understand emotions though, you know what I'm saying, and we don't know what's been going on. I know one thing, I kind of I like Russell Simmons, you know all that, But I sighed eye him a lot. Is he back in the United States yet, because you know he's been.
Speaker 3: No, he's in Bally still from what I understand, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because he has some allegations hanging on his back since twenty seventeen. Y'all know he he's been with He was with Kimora for a long time. She was a teenager when they got together. He was forty one when he got married, and she was like twenty two, twenty three years old. He raised her, so I can just imagine like the emotional trauma that she may have been through all of these years too. So we can't really, like like we had the episode on, you know, who's able to grieve and all that publicly, we can't really dictate how people choose to express.
Speaker 3: Yeah, trauma.
Speaker 1: I don't have a dog in this fight, honestly. I just feel like it's sad and hopefully they can figure out how to be a fan, you know, to be a healthy family.
Speaker 3: That's what I wish for. Us all though, so mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So the one thing, So Kimora Lee's ex husband, what is his name, Tim Lessner, So that guy, he's all, all of them are all wrapped up in that ship that was going on with Pras Michael, with the Fujis and these Asian this agent fund that these people were in bezzling money from. So apparently Russell simm is saying that Kamora sold some of his stock shares to pay for her x now ex husband legal defense in that particular case. So it's fucking wild these people. This shit is deep. All of it is real deep, and it's just crazy to watch it play out unfold right before your eyes. Just got to be paying attention. But girl, this is stupid, real, stupid internet news. Now. So this man, actually I saw this on on social media one of my favorite Instagram pages, mindset dot Therapy. So this man commented on his own wanted poster on fucking Facebook. So this is where Richley, Washington Police Department that says one at Wednesday, they have this thing called one it Wednesday. Anthony Akers thirty eight is wanted by the Department of Corrections for failure to comply if you have any information call this food comments and says, calm down, I'm gonna turn myself in. Like they reply back, like, hey, Anthony, we haven't seen you yet. Our business hours are eight to five Monday through Friday. Of course, if you need a ride, you can call a non emergency five on nine sixty eight zero three three three and we'll pick you up.
Speaker 1: Relaxed, y'all, ain't gotta post my picture.
Speaker 2: I'm coming, he's the proplies back and says, thank you tying up a couple loosens, since I will probably be in there for a month, should be in there in the next forty eight hours. And five days later they come in and say he has turned himself in. Well that's a stand up guy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't call me and shit, y'all just gonna have to find me. That's your job, period. I gonna have to do your job. I'm about to help her.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if you saw this, but uh, there's a podcast by Megan James called Hollywood Group Chat Podcast and she had Johnny Blaze on and during the interview, she says to Johnny Blaze like something along the lines about her still being a crackhead and if she's no longer a crackhead pretty much to prove it, and she pulls out a drug test and then she calls to the makeup artist and it's like, what's your name?
Speaker 3: She gonna go in the bathroom with you to do this drug test.
Speaker 1: And I stank when it went right when the video posted, like people was dragging, raking Meghan James over the Coles Baby. They was coming for her about you know how she was coming at Johnny Blaze, and Johnny Blaze responded saying like, basically people be trying her and doing her any kind of way. But then Meghan James came back and said, like, you aksed me to give you this drug test, and you begged me to come on this show, and it's crazy that you would allow people to drag me like this when this whole thing was your idea. So I get both perspectives, but I maybe it was Megan James delivery that was just kind of off putting.
Speaker 2: It her whole attitude. It was stink. You know what I'm saying, Yes, this is a guest, no matter how she ended up there, she's a guest. Like it's like almost like she brought her up there to embarrass her, right, And it got to a point I saw the videos. It got to a point where Johnny was like, pass me my cell phone, like can you record what's going on? You know what I'm saying, Like, can you stream what's going on? Cause she was clearly uncomfortable. I don't think she deserved to be cheated. Like I've met her before when like in the actual strip club in Houston. Very nice girl back in the day. She was much smaller, cute, find its hell bitch was in there on her fucking head. Nice girl. I don't think she deserves to be treated like that. She's highly talented.
Speaker 1: Right, She's very talented, and you know, it surprised me because she is a fighter. I'm surprised she's just That's why I felt like maybe she was in on it, because why are you letting this girl call you a crackhead.
Speaker 2: Trying to have a viral moment? They got it, Yeah, they got what they're doing everything. I'm not doing anything for TV man.
Speaker 1: Right, not an expense of somebody's you know, feelings. I guess hell yeah, Like I'm not trying to hurt nobody to get a viral moment.
Speaker 3: It's not that deep.
Speaker 2: But it may also be Johnny Blaze trying to get the viral moment as well. Like they're talking about her now, they're talking about making James. That may have been the goal. You know, it may not have been delivered in the way that Johnny Blade anticipated for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that was the goal.
Speaker 1: It was the goal to like, you know, vindicate herself of the drug rumors.
Speaker 2: But she was sniffing coke online. I saw it. She was on Live sniff and coche. I saw that shit with my own eyes.
Speaker 1: James said, cocaine is the hall of a drug. So woo, it's not safe anymore. Those guys be careful if you if you like the party, get you some nark hann or something, keep it close by.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One thing that did happen. So I'm at my mom's right and I hear some voices. So apparently my cousin and her daughter came over. Like my cousin, she's sixty something years old. Recently she did she did overdose. She made it sixty years old, over sixty five. I might had sixty she might be yeah, sixty five. Just last year, another cousin of mine actually died in.
Speaker 3: Her home from cocaine.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they were doing yes, So now I'm sorry I hear her. I mean, like I listen, I don't judge people life choices. You know I can't. I can't feel for your life more than you do. So whatever your choices are, I'm happy for you. That's really where I'm at. You know what I'm saying. I'm not. I'm no longer into defending myself. It gets people, and I'm not gonna put anybody in a position to defend how to choose to live their lives anymore. But I was cracking the fuck up because I heard her say all this time, I know I had a bad heart. I'm like, girl, you've been smoking crack like I'm thirty nine, Like you've been smoking crack my whole life. What do you mean you thought your heart was gonna stay good all the time.
Speaker 3: Well do crack effect the heart?
Speaker 2: I would have assumed. So if it didn't affect it the last thirty nine years, this fortieth year is gonna affect it, girl, Because fitting all out here, you gotta figure something else out. I need you to get your some gummies, ayahuasca, something something else to feed the thing, because you're gonna get the fuck up out of here if you don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: You gotta make a choice right now with these people who choose, y'all obviously playing Russian Roulette for real, you just waiting for way, waiting on you a moment anyway, y'all. Okay, this week's episode, it started off talking about singleness, okay, because we're sick of men in particular telling black women they gonna live and die alone when even if you get married nine times out of ten, you're gonna die a widow anyway. So men always getting taken care of. So y'all could just shut the hell up anyway. But somehow the argument I mean, excuse me, not an argument. Oh you said it right, But somehow the fucking episode took a major turn, and we're gonna go ahead and put it out because listen, it's real. It's shit that goes on, goodness, friendships, your love life. You're gonna fucking argue. So that's what happened.
Speaker 3: Like to hear it, here go, what's up, y'all?
Speaker 2: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode of We Talk Back TV. What's up, Tom? Hey? Hey, y'all, thank you for coming back. I gotta stop saying emn, why do I do that? I don't know. It's a black girl thing, it is. So we did have a good time at the Krowne Claiborne comedy show. This Nigga is so funny.
Speaker 1: Everybody on the line up was funny. It was a really good show. I enjoyed myself.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the other comedians names. I'm so sorry. I did follow them on Instagram, No, but I don't remember their names.
Speaker 3: One's name was Jesse.
Speaker 2: One's names was Hoody Wody. That's what it was, Wody.
Speaker 1: And then the other one, God, I didn't get all.
Speaker 2: I know his t shirt said I'm a superhero to my kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was good. I love.
Speaker 1: All of them were really good. And then of course Kerwin Claiborne was just amazing.
Speaker 2: He's just funny for no damn reason. Man. You know, like it's like you almost get tired of people being that funny. Like, go man, I don't feel like my face hurt. I don't feel like laughing no more.
Speaker 3: Like this morning.
Speaker 1: I felt like I did crunches last night because my abs from contracting from laughing.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you know, I want to do an episode today to talk about singleness mmmm and why it seems like women are shunned for being single for some reason, all while men is like, you know, I'm outside. It's cool for men to be outside.
Speaker 3: But do you feel shown by people?
Speaker 2: Like people are absolutely like the older you getting now listen and social media be ripping. That's a whole new one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I try not to anytime I actually read those comments.
Speaker 2: How do you feel? How does it make you feel?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll be offended and I'll be like, oh, I'm about to go cuss.
Speaker 2: This because we talk back, bitch, because who you talking to me?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And I will go to your page and like rip you the shreds, right. But then sometimes someone be funny, like I'll laugh because I know I don't. I mean, I'm not no skinny girl, but I ain't no refrigerator.
Speaker 2: Like that's a bit of a stretch, sir. You know. So I'm looking on social media, I'm like, wait, I didn't comment on this person thing, Like I'm thinking I'm on my page, but y'all it's tam ass for the podcast page on a nigga's personal page talk about you're ugly, your handline fucked up? You gotta do that to people. I almost want to start like screenshining people and then posting them on the page and roasting the fuck out their ass, right, I swear I want to do that because do it.
Speaker 3: Because you coming over here to just be mean.
Speaker 1: You know, like if you don't like what we're saying, Okay, it's one thing, but you're just coming over here to like assassinate our bodies and all these things for what reason?
Speaker 2: And that's another thing. Women can't do that men can. Women can't be ugly, but men can be. That's another thing I don't understand, Like why do you like what do you see when you look in the mirror? Sir?
Speaker 3: Like you all?
Speaker 2: That's confidence, the audacity of that nigga to come over there and talk shit about us. I think society teaches women to like over judge themselves.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: They placed value in what we look like, our greatest value in our periance, and in men, their greatest value is in their possessions.
Speaker 3: You know, what can they afford?
Speaker 2: Right, So they feel like they can be ugly as long as they're rich, and we can be but as long as we're beautiful girl. These guys on the internet are not rich. These are not rich niggas. That's in the comments. Rich men do not have time to come on our page to comment. And look, I'm gonna be clear, it's cool if y'all come talk shit on the page. I've already said this, but you gotta follow. We have to get that social digital currency. You're not just about to come over here and talk shit and not follow our pario. At the same time, it's just weird old behavior, even like when I comment on someone else's page, Like if I make a comment and you got motherfucker's comment, crazy shit. I never comment on anybody's comment unless I'm in agreeance. If I don't agree with it, I just keep scrolling right Like why are you here?
Speaker 3: I'm confused because they got else to do. Confused.
Speaker 2: Say what you want to say, but just know that if I'm born word, I will come on your pain if I got you Apart for fun, a nigga was like two tons of fun on a picture where we look fucking immaculate, Like what are you talking about? First of all, we could slip and slide across all y'all forehead if we feel like it okay, and you're gonna let us period slip and slide across the Forehead's slip and slide across the Nigga forehead and they gonna let us. So you over there talking shit, I'm confused.
Speaker 3: So are you happy single?
Speaker 2: Yes, because I'm out of Like I'm not gonna say fresh out of relationship because it's almost gonna be what a year and a half in a minute, so it's not fresh. But I had been in relationships for like a decade. Yeah, so yeah, Like you know, the only drawback is now that I don't want to call it waste of time because I feel like only women like equate like relationship time, Like it's a waste when they don't get what they want at the end of the day, but you learn something from it. So now I know exactly what I want and I know exactly what I don't want, So now when I see that thing I don't want, I can leave it quicker as opposed to before. Like I'm sitting in a relationship for five years, unfulfilled, unhappy. So I think now I'm more equipped to get into a better relationship because I know for sure now I want a fucking happy man, because I'm genuinely happy, generally happy, even when my life looking stupid, Like I'm a happy person. But if you're dealing with a man who's knocking tent with who he is, he's gonna make sure yo ass unhappy too.
Speaker 3: I remember my ex boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I used to come home from work and I used to be like, hey baby, and he'd be like, what the fuck you so happy about you?
Speaker 2: I seeing you eight hours ago? Like, damn, I've never seen someone so miserable to be happy. That's a demon, Like imagine being happy.
Speaker 3: But am I happy single? Right now?
Speaker 1: I'm happy with me me single. I'm not happy to be single anymore. I think I'm ready to have some a relationship and I didn't. And it dawned on me more here recently when I was like trying to plan my twenty fifth birthday celebration and for a fifth time, yeah, for the tenth time going, and I realized that I didn't have a bay.
Speaker 3: I didn't have anyone to like.
Speaker 2: Go on that women always have someone, Okay.
Speaker 1: I have someone, but I didn't have anyone that I loved to go with or yeah, So it was just like this is kind of sad, and then sometimes like like I'll be content all day and then I walk in the house and I'm like making my dinner and I'm making my dinner for one and I'm just sitting there eating my little dinner on my little trade table, watching from on Prime or.
Speaker 3: Some shit like that.
Speaker 2: I watch that.
Speaker 1: Yeah good, Yeah, I like it, And I realized, damn, I'm in here doing this every night by myself.
Speaker 3: It's not I don't like that.
Speaker 1: And like, the options are out there, right, the options are out there, and I entertain here and I entertained there.
Speaker 3: But maybe my picker is broken. That's what my grandma used to.
Speaker 2: Say, your picker broken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, interesting, I pick wrong sometimes.
Speaker 2: I think I think we all pick wrong because sometimes we just attracted to the opposite. I well, I don't even say that. I feel like usually when you date somebody, you see a little bit of you and them. That's why you end up fucking with them in the first place. But maybe it's a part of you that you need to improve on. Why you keep picking this particular type of person.
Speaker 3: I'm a dog.
Speaker 2: I'm a dog, A dog, I could be I can be a dog man. That's why I have a lot of empathy and when people that's why like cheating, Like it's not the it's not the end. No, And so my next relationship, I really want somebody who let me like flirt all I want to do. I'm not trying to smash nobody else. I just want to still get niggas to buy me drinks at the club, like when I hang out one time with my homegirl.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't think men would like that though.
Speaker 1: You know, any man who has like ego, which most do, get ready your ego death right. But I don't think that's the thing, especially with black men. I can't speak to it.
Speaker 2: Ain't coming out of his pocket, Like he should be happy that he don't have to giving me money to go to the club.
Speaker 3: Well, probably most men would be like.
Speaker 1: They don't mind paying for their girl drinks to not be in.
Speaker 2: The nigga face, right, It's like, can I get it? Can I do it?
Speaker 3: You want to make sure you still got it? Yes?
Speaker 2: Do you remember when people was dragging, I should curry? Yes, when people were dragging, I should curry. Because she said she like women want to feel wanted like people. Men like to refer to shit in the Bible right. So the Bible says man man should not be alone. Right, so he created a woman from the rib all you know the creati story, right, because and then he also said for a man to love woman as Christ love the Church. They don't say nothing about a woman loving a man. Women have to feel loved. Women have to feel wanted. So if you're not making your woman feel wanting, you've got so familiar with her and she's now seeking validation from other men, that's your fault. That's your fault.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like we could, you know, quote the Bible. We could probably find somewhere where it is a woman should love her.
Speaker 3: Husband in there somewhere.
Speaker 2: No, it's not in there. Nowhere the Bible does it say that the woman should. It says man should love the woman as Christ love the Church. They don't really say.
Speaker 1: And that's the only person in the Bible they speak of love.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm sure we had need.
Speaker 2: A pass on and tell us in a comment, right, let us the Christian is gonna come out right, well, listen and listen. I bet you they won't prove me wrong. Women are to be loved.
Speaker 3: I think men are to be loved too. I think we're all I'm.
Speaker 2: Not saying we're not like men, but why do we have to grow to love them? Though?
Speaker 3: See what you mean?
Speaker 2: Oftentimes when women get married because they're tired of being single, they find somebody because we will never be single if we don't want to be Let's let let's take for instance, the girl that's on marriage have to lock up or whatever, what's the name of the moonque girl? And we'll get into what the fuck she got going on her eggs boo Derek. But even though like people will talk shit about her aesthetically, right, that woman can still get a man. All women can get a man. Can we say that all men can get a woman?
Speaker 1: Did they got forty dollars? Feel like everybody can get somebody, right, everybody? Even I've seen remembering people with them nasty teeth. They was in there kissing on Instagram and like with viral and it was and it was looked like they was in love. Everybody can get somebody, man and woman. I think you just gotta why in your higher level that's all.
Speaker 2: Right, right? So, but why is it that women catch hell from other women? You catch off from your granny for being single.
Speaker 3: Tell everybody I was, y'all.
Speaker 2: I remember one time.
Speaker 1: All right, this is back when like the kango hats where you are go ahead like I'm not. It wasn't kango. It wasn't a kango hat. It was like the Kano style of hat. And I had it on with like this little vest. I looked really cute. This was a cute little outfit I had on.
Speaker 3: And I came. I thought, I really did look cute. It was such a cute look.
Speaker 1: People were telling me I look cute that day because it had like the railroad kind of pattern in it.
Speaker 3: It was really cute.
Speaker 1: So I got home and I got out the car and my sister, my grandma, and my sister best friend Niecy. They was standing under a tree right just catching some shade, and my grandma.
Speaker 2: Was like, hey baby.
Speaker 1: I said hey, Grandma, and I kept walking and I said hey, y'all, and they was like hey, And then I kept walking. All them bust out laughing about so I looked back and they was like hey, right, so you know, you could tell what somebody talking about. So then finally my sister came in the house. I said what Grandma said about me? Because I know it was my grandma, she said. As soon as you turn your back, she said, and.
Speaker 2: Started like tisting her head side to side like.
Speaker 1: And I was like, Grandpa, why are you telling people I'm gay?
Speaker 3: She was like, well, you got on that.
Speaker 2: Gay hat just because of my hat.
Speaker 3: You ain't got no man.
Speaker 2: Uh uh?
Speaker 3: See, Like, why so.
Speaker 2: A woman is shit unless we attached to a man.
Speaker 3: Gay hat and no man because was gay.
Speaker 2: I thought about this topic because I thought about this topic because in our comments on social media, and I also see this on other women's social media's, especially people who are in the podcast world, Like that's the go to for a lot of these guys. Y'all ain't got a man. Listen, this is fucking entertainment. I got niggas, okay, and I can choose one when I want to. Every woman I feel like, can Yeah, I agree?
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: So imagine you thinking you know my life because of this internet shit. And even the guy friends who I have platonic relationships with, I'm an amazing person. They love me like I have a lot of people, a lot of guys that love me. Y'all, niggas don't know us, right, that's a bottom line.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you have like a lot of platonic relationships with men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some some people I may have been intimate with at some point, you know what I'm saying, and some not. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I find it hard for me to sustain healthy relation platonic relationships with men because they always try to fuck at some point.
Speaker 2: Well, they say that women can't have male friends because niggas try to fuck at some point.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I have this wo man just don't have integrity, man, because I feel like if I call any of my platonic like it could be Yeah, if I call them and be like, hey, I want to give you this pussy today, They're gonna take it right right.
Speaker 1: I have one friend here, like I just I love him so much as my friend, but I can't be his friend because anytime we hang out, he'd be like, let's get married tomorrow, you know, basically like on that line.
Speaker 2: But don't we say that, Oh, your mate should be your friend, don't we say that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But I don't see him in that light. I see him like a brother, not someone that I could be intimate with.
Speaker 2: You know, It's weird because soon as a man makes up in his mind that he likes you in that way, is like you automatically supposed to like him like that, as if we don't have preference.
Speaker 3: And he'd be like, why we don't hang out no more?
Speaker 2: And I and I don't want to be like because you can't keep it play, just keep it cool, we phrased. I want to be your feet want that he like throw out a little sexual and doing and do windows and stuff like that. Yeah, he'd be like, let me hold your feet, let me rub your feet, and I'll be like, nigga, chill, let's smoke this blood and that's this basketball game.
Speaker 3: But nigga, like what's up?
Speaker 1: Like I don't want you to rub my feet, you know, like even though I would love my feet rub, I don't want to take advantage of what this is.
Speaker 2: And it's not that you know mm hmm.
Speaker 3: That would be fucked up to be.
Speaker 1: Letting a nigga I don't care about in that way, just be rubbing on my feet and shit like that.
Speaker 2: No following some dick. No, I don't want that. Get what else to do it? Fuck rout them following some dick.
Speaker 1: You just gotta be careful, Like I had to learn the hard way about how you you know, handle people when it comes to people's emotions and things like that with me, and like, I don't want to play with nobody, And I don't want to give any false ideas about what this could be, right because you suck around and have somebody stalking your hair.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fun girl. I can't pretend like I like you just for like things and attention. I can't pretend I.
Speaker 1: Used to be here a long time ago, Like in my twenties, I definitely went on a trip with a guy, been on trips with guys that like I kind of like.
Speaker 3: I like him, I don't like him.
Speaker 2: I'm not putting myself in a clothes setting with anybody I don't like.
Speaker 1: No, Like it was never no, but like I've never been out with somebody like I didn't like at all. But it wasn't like, Oh, he's so amazing, I just want to be with hang out with him. It was it was like, he's cool and there's a lot of great things that come with him.
Speaker 2: You've never had that, Yes, but I wouldn't play with them in that way because I'll get annoyed real quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now, like I don't want to play on me neither now now that I got my own money.
Speaker 2: Oh got it, bitch, just before the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a broke, broke, young broke broke bitch energy. Ye who got my who got a lot of money in it?
Speaker 2: I actually have more money in my twenties, bitch, lose the way to God?
Speaker 1: Yes, like I remember, I remember being so broke one time in college. Me and my homegirl went and got a foe for four and I think.
Speaker 2: That bitch, bruh, that's how poor I was. I'm talking about broke bitch. Ship bitch, I'm calling my mama.
Speaker 3: Thank God for growth.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what is single shaming? It's such a thing.
Speaker 1: There's a thing like you ain't got no man, your pussy must be trash. Like that's that's single shaming.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's like live it's something. It needs to be fixed because I say I'm single, but but there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: Is there any truth to it?
Speaker 2: Though? What needs to be fixed?
Speaker 3: I feel like while you're in an attitude, while you're.
Speaker 2: In your singleness, let's be clear, huh, bitch, while you're in your singleness, everybody can take time for themselves and identify all their strengths weaknesses, maybe things that that because it's not not always the man, right, So there's things that maybe about you and your regular relationships and or friendships, right that people can improve on it. In your singleness, you can kind of highlight those things and work on them for your next relationship.
Speaker 1: I know one thing that I've had to learn to adjust to be in a healthy relationship is my mouth.
Speaker 2: I know this is we talk back, but sometimes I can shut the fuck I know when to shut the fuck up oftentimes, like you know, you could pick your battles.
Speaker 3: There was a time I didn't know he'd be like, say.
Speaker 2: The ship out of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I shut my mouth.
Speaker 2: I'll just be quiet. I won't even address like something's just not worth the choke. But I feel like this it just depends on the man you're dealing with, you know what I'm saying, if he's capable of being normal when you choose not to say some ship. I feel like sometimes some people like they have to say something to you to evoke this thing out of you. Like I feel like that something shows up in them, right, So when you're trying to be different to avoid a situation, to avoid an argument, something still shows up. In them. They evoke this thing out of you to make you want to jump kick them.
Speaker 1: But it's like poke the beer, Poke the beer, poke the beer.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, no, with your ask, no man, you be poking the bear. You sometimes you be mad, just already mad. And that's not true. That's not true. Girl, yesterday, girl, yesterday, that's not true. You was girl, I just half sleep and I woke up to me. I was wake You didn't wake up to no argument. Yes, you text me an argument. No, you read that in argument tone. So we about to do this on the episode. Let's go ahead and do it right quick, y'all. This ain't even about singing this no more. Let's let's do this right episode. Imagine this. Let me tell a whole story right quick, y'all. We are recording in Charlotte. Now, y'all know I live in Charleston, South Carolina, right, which is three hours from Charlotte. It might take me exactly through matter of fact, it takes three hours of fifteen minutes to get the Tammy's doorstep. Tammy leves five minutes from where we you record at, right, So I don't need to stay at Tammy's house. House, but it's convenient for the both of us, right, so we can get together, do our show orchestrate our content. Blah blah blah blah blah blah. I woke up at four am right to get from Charleston to Charlotte. Even while talking about this right now, I'm getting fucking anxiety. Okay, I'm gonna tell you. Go ahead, right, Okay, So I wake up about four o'clock in the morning, I drive to Charlotte. Yes, I told Tammy the day before that i'd be at nine o'clock. But in my mind, I'm not a hairdresser appointment. Eight and nine is the same time as far as I'm concerned, if I'm just arriving at a friend's house. Right. So, if I decided to come an hour early, right arbitrarily, if I didn't communicate it with you or not, I'm calling Colin, Colin, Colin, Colin. You didn't answer, that's fine. I did arbitrarily make the executive decision that I needed to get here sooner earlier to make sure I was on time for our guest. Right, So, rather or not I communicated that to you or not. That's what I needed to do for us in our business, right, So I did that. I got here, Tammy wasn't answering. I called my niece. I called a couple other people. They weren't answering. I immediately went on Expedia to book a hotel room because I got money, right, I always got fuck you money. So even if I couldn't get my people on the phone so I can get to where I'm going so I can be here on time, I have other options. That was it, right. So while I was in Whole Foods peeing because I'm sitting in your garage for thirty minutes, I went to Whole Foods used the bathroom. One of my guy friends call me back, come on over here. I'll neaed to key blah blah. I go there and get dress da da da. I'm cool. Tammy calls me while I'm already five minutes from his house at this point. Right, So we talked. We even moved past her not waking up. Right, We're now talking about the show and what we're gonna do for the episode, because now it's just the flowers before our guest. I get out the shower at my friend's house, and I see a text message from Tammy that came after we had our phone conversation, and Tammy knows I don't like passive aggressive stuff. That is are if we've already spoke about it, Why are you texting me after we hang up? We already hung up?
Speaker 3: Can I respond?
Speaker 2: No, I want to tell the full story. So I get out the shower and this is the text message I have from Tammy. Now, mind you. All I said to Tammy was, hey, I was outside. I didn't feel no type of way because now I've already organized my life, I don't I'm past you not answering the phone at this point, right. So I get out the shower and my text message from Tammy was going to Kenneth house was a bigger waste of time, being that I'm five minutes from the studio. I'm just saying, you're just saying nothing when you're literally calling me while I'm five minutes away from where I'm heading to. The same time it took for me to drive to his house is the same how long it took for you to even call me. So, Senime, this text message was really irrelevant because one, you don't know where Kenneth lives. You don't know how far he is. Two. I still arrived earlier than you, having to have drive twenty minutes out the way, which I was fine with because I made the executive decision for me, for us for our show, to make sure I was situated so that I can be here on time. Now, at this point has nothing to do with you, So send me this message when you know how I am how I am right.
Speaker 3: I would love to respond. Go ahead, Yeah, you will in.
Speaker 2: A minute alone. Sendime this message. You wanted to evoke something in me, Go ahead.
Speaker 1: So you guys, I'm literally half sleep. I went to bed a little later. I knew she was coming at nine, so I said, I'm gonna set my alarm for eight thirty. Set my alarm for a thirty. I had a bunch of miscalls from her. She said, I'm going to Kenneth's house. We talked on the phone.
Speaker 3: The conversation was amicable. We didn't argue, right.
Speaker 1: You wasn't upset right, So when I sent that message, I was just saying, maybe you should just come here since it's so close.
Speaker 3: Listen, No, I didn't interrupt you allow me.
Speaker 2: Do you understand?
Speaker 3: Don't interrupt?
Speaker 2: Me, don't just make sure you following hold no, no, no follows, Okay, don't interrupt.
Speaker 1: So I sent the message like I don't know, like she says, I don't know how far far Kenneth's house is. I know how close my house is to the studio. So I sent that message like, don't waste any more time going over there. Just come back to here because I'm so close. I'm just saying it wasn't nasty, it didn't have any I wasn't trying to evoke anything. I was just trying to make both of our lives easier. I thought it would be beneficial for us to be in the same space because we had a guest coming. That was it for her to feel like I was attacking her or saying anything mean or gas lighting with something just inside her. That's how I felt like. I didn't We had we were cool on the phone. Why would I come at you negative all of a sudden for what does it do for me to come met you right now? I live five minutes from the studio. I'm gonna get there before the show. Is fine, I don't have to get you can get dressed here. Everything is cool. What is the point in gaslighting you. I just sent you that message saying, hey, you don't have to go there. My house is open to you and it's close. I'm just saying, but you took it such a different way than I was sending it, And I don't know why you always perceived me as trying to come for you.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that for what.
Speaker 2: Okay, do y'all understand or do you understand Jordan, because this is we're recording this, but our videographer is here right. Imagine you're already where you're headed to and get this message. What's the point of even sending that message if I'm already situated.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You did, because when I got I got off the phone with you, you said because I missed my exit and I was five minutes from his house.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. You don't know nothing, So why'd you send me that message?
Speaker 3: I was just saying, I'm five minutes from the.
Speaker 2: Studio, just come here. You're telling me I'm wasting time doing something when I wasted my time waking up early. I wasted my time sitting in your garage for thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: But that wasn't my fault, though that.
Speaker 2: Was more of a waste of time than me just going on to the next das to get it was no one's fault. So what's the purpose of why you're so angry? But what's the if? IM just saf message was I'm so close, I'm here from where Tammy, wherever you are right now? How does that make sense when I already still got to get dressed, and I'm already getting on.
Speaker 1: Five minutes from the studio. I was just trying to help.
Speaker 2: What has happened?
Speaker 3: Do you understand that?
Speaker 2: Imagine? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Honestly?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, tell us.
Speaker 3: I'm with the interpretation of the text.
Speaker 2: Ussis can because communication goes out one way and interpreted thousands. I do get, but we can't say that her perception, perception, how you perceive things. It's all right, yeah, well didn't know what she didn't.
Speaker 1: Know, right, absolutely, So then when she calls me, she called me yelling and screamed.
Speaker 2: And then call you initially yelling and screaming. When I called okay, let me tell y'all, let me let me read y'all. I'm gonna read this full stuff right quickly, we can go ahead and use the rest of the episode for this shit, all right, I Tammy text me going to Kenneth House was a bigger waste of time, being that I'm five minutes from the studio. I'm just saying to me in my mind, you're just saying that to say nothing because I'm already situated, I'm getting dressed, I'm gonna be on time. Don't worry about me at this point. I've I've I'm good, right, and you already said our conversation on the phone was amicable. Nobody was why did you have to send this message? So my response to Tammy was, Tammy, leave it alone. Arriving earlier was a waste of time. You do realize I was already headed there because I couldn't reach you. I could have gotten an extra forty five minutes to sleep myself. That's the truth, right. And the next thing I said was I have made preparations for you. I said, I would have made preparations for you if it were the other way around. Let's be clear and let me clarify what that is. Right. If I that's not nasty. See, that's your perception of my let's let's be clear.
Speaker 3: Is how did I not make preparations.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. If I live Tammy lives in a high rise in Charlotte, right, so they have concierge all that stuff. There's different. There's things you have to do to get into the building. If the shoe weren't the other foot and she was coming to my house, no matter what time Tammy got there, she'd have access. That's just the truth. It doesn't matter if I told you eight, nine, ten, twelve, thirteen, if y'all know military time, it wouldn't matter. You'd have access to get into the place. You wouldn't. I would not have to get up because I would have made preparations. That's just how I am right. I would have not had to make sure my phone is by my heir because Tammy calls me at eight thirty am. I called your phone ten times, concierge called you twice.
Speaker 3: You were coming at nine.
Speaker 1: I'm not made preparations to be up before you came.
Speaker 2: But you wake up at eight? Is your phone on silent until do not disturb?
Speaker 1: And I set my alarm for eight because I knew you were coming at nine, so I would be up before.
Speaker 2: You got okay, And that's fine. I wasn't tripping. I went on with my life. But you, you, I mean teage did send me over the edge when I'm waiting up because I had been up from four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: You have like I did.
Speaker 2: I didn't do nothing to me though it's for us, though I'm not. I'm coming here because it's convenient for us.
Speaker 3: Do you understand that?
Speaker 2: I understand that, So I'm having to do to you. You didn't, I didn't.
Speaker 3: You didn't do.
Speaker 2: What you did was send me that text message, which you could have saved it, right, But because you're not having to do nothing extra for this show, I got up, I got here for us to retre like that's my fault, like I did the wrong. That is not true. That's absolutely not true. What you did wrong was told me what I could have done differently, when all I did was wake up an hour earlier and got here. And all I did was got here earlier. That's all I did.
Speaker 3: I did sleep until.
Speaker 2: I'm not tripping.
Speaker 1: But you were upset about it because why did that missage set you off so much?
Speaker 2: Because why are you telling me what I could have done? Differently, right, because you could have also done something differently too. Being sure your friend was our business parts friend and or business partner. Tried to do that, had access to do whatever they need to do because it is convenient for us to do things together at the same time.
Speaker 1: I tried to and I tried to do that for you by getting up thirty minutes early.
Speaker 2: Okay, call me so that there is no miscommunication. We both have each other's that saying. Okay, that's fair, and I'm gonna ask that you not hang up in my face anymore.
Speaker 3: Don't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: It's rude, it's disrespectful. Girl. You have hung up when several times when me and yeah, y'all in business. Listen, it's just different. You could be friends with people, but when you get into business with people, it's different.
Speaker 1: Can you agree not to hang up in my face? And I won't hang up in yours?
Speaker 3: I will not.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna agree to that. Why because I'm not gonna see on the phone. I'm not gonna sit on the phone and continue to go on.
Speaker 3: And this is my baby, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're a nigga here, right, niga.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you agree to not doing this?
Speaker 2: No, because what I do I believe that in arguments people have to step back. So we're not in a building together. We're on the phone, right if we If I see that I'm not gonna get a solid solution out of this conversation. I'm gonna hang up and step back. I'm not gonna sit on the phone and keep going to a circle when we have limited time and.
Speaker 3: Get I don't feel like this conversation. I said, girl, I'm going, and I'm going to hang up.
Speaker 2: Once I say I'm going, I'm hanging up. You just hung up, I said, girl, I gotta start to do have a good day. Hung up.
Speaker 3: That's rude.
Speaker 2: If you don't see a I will do it again, and then y'all hear me. I'll do it again.
Speaker 3: I'll do your problem. I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Boyfriend, because I'm not the only person who gets hung up on Okay, but is that what's gonna happen, Well, we'll see you're gonna fight me because I hung up.
Speaker 3: Let's do it, bitch.
Speaker 2: Let's if if we have back for each other, and is that I don't feel like respect? I do, though I don't think it's a respective, because you've hung up on me.
Speaker 3: I do and I agree to you.
Speaker 1: I don't remember doing that, but if I've done it, I'll say I won't do it anymore because I don't like it done to me.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't mind if I if I don't mind somebody having to get a moment, I don't mind that. Okay, Well, you're you and I'm me. You have an issue with text you want me to call you. I said, I'll agree to do that, and I'm asking you to please not hang up in my face because I don't like it. So go, okay, okay, let me be an adult, right quick, y'all. Going forward, I will sit on it. Once I'm done talking, I will sit in the phone in silence until Tammy is ready to hang.
Speaker 3: Up on me.
Speaker 2: That's what we'll do going forward. I won't be hanging up on you. So then so then we're gonna be getting dressed glued to the phone for the rest of the time.
Speaker 3: And see this is you see what the behavior is.
Speaker 2: I say, that's not a behavior, that is just the reality of what will then happen. Said if we don't get off the phone, I said, I won't hang up on right so we'll just be on the phone. Then you see what I'm saying. If I'm not gonna hang up and you're not gonna hang out to hang up, we can agree that the conversation is either not going anywhere or it's over hanging up in each other's face. So how do we do?
Speaker 1: You can say, hey, I feel like this conversation is not going anywhere right now, let's reconvene another time.
Speaker 3: Bye, and we can hang up and I say bye, you say bye.
Speaker 2: We hang up, but just hanging up, let me make sure we get both two bys right, two bys mm hmm, and hang up. Yes, all right, and that's gonna make the situation better. Yes, how so, because the actual issue hasn't been maybe, then that's fine because we're coming back to it at a later time.
Speaker 1: But nobody feels disrespected in the end of the conversation.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't feel disrespected when somebody hangs up. Tammy feels disrespected if I hang up on her. I feel disrespected when somebody is insulting my intelligence. That's when I feel disrespected. So I get off the phone. You know what I'm saying. If we're sitting we're going back and forth about the same thing. You're not getting me, I'm not getting you. We have our brains obviously, work different. We have different perceptions in the way we perceive what's happening in many situations, right, And I feel like it's just not to me. It gives me a lot of mental anguish to sit and keep going in a constant circle with somebody where I feel like, this is what singleness is. You know, at this point in my life, I don't feel like I'm finding anybody who is on the same mental thing with me, you know what I'm saying, Because you gotta kind of think like the person you're not going to fire exactly, not exactly, not exactly like you. Because even in my friend selection, right, I know that in my friends selection, most of the time it's something about them that I see me. That's what I was talking about, right, So you see yourself and the people that you deal with, right. So, But in order to keep down keep down confusion, you and whoever you deal with, y'all have to have similarities.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: But if you're in a situation with somebody where y'all y'all think completely different because you may not see you don't perceive that text message you sent me the same way I do. Right, twenty other people could perceive it in the way I do. Twenty other people can perceive it in the way you do. We clearly have miscommunication issues, right. It's a problem at this point for me because if I'm just going on and living my life, all I did was wake up an hour early. I didn't deserve the text message.
Speaker 1: Do you ever consider that it might have been valuable to tell me that before you went to sleep, you didn't have to call me back, even though we agreed to talk that night. It would have been valuable to say, Hey, I'm gonna go to bed now and I'm gonna come earlier, so that way I would have set my alarm for you. I could have done that instead of eight thirty. But did I not come prepared though?
Speaker 2: Because we talked on the phone when I got here, I told you what I thought about in the meantime. Right, It's just this is why I'm I'm just really, y'all. I'm tired of dealing with humans. It's just sold so many intricate little things. Everybody has a different way of thinking, eating, smoking, drinking, whatever the fuck you do, like everybody has a different way of doing things, and it's fucking tiring.
Speaker 3: I feel like agree.
Speaker 2: If I if I were you, right, and you're already hearing Charlotte right, and I'm in Charleston, right, if I were you, I would just understand that's just because that's just who I am. I would have I would just understand that Tammy need to go to sleep because she need to get here in the morning. That's what I would understand. I did.
Speaker 3: I wait, I don't.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't get the type of grace that I extend to other people. I don't. Ever, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't Nothing was wrong with you going to sleep. But you could have communicated with me, That's all it would It would hurt nothing to send me a text saying, hey, I'm going to bed, I'm gonna come early.
Speaker 2: Right, it wouldn't have hurt right. But if you didn't do that, say, for instance, you were the one having to travel. If you didn't do that and you went had and went to sleep, I'd understand. I wouldn't even it wouldn't even be a conversation of anything to bring up to tell me what I could have done, What to tell you what you could have done differently, I would have just understood what I was just.
Speaker 1: Saying, is come over here because it would be convenient.
Speaker 2: We haven't we don't know that you sending me. That was just extra icing on top of this nasty cake.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was a nasty cake.
Speaker 2: Tell me, if you had to wake up at four o'clock in the morning and drive somewhere and then now you have no place to be, you, I know you, you'd feel some type of way. I wouldn't, and I and and I just solved my problem right.
Speaker 1: First of all, I wouldn't feel like I had no place to be because I would know your house was my place to be.
Speaker 3: Then I also know at.
Speaker 2: That moment, okay, but I had no place to be sitting in my car.
Speaker 1: Okay, But I also know that I told you a certain time, and now it is before that time, and she's probably sleep, so I'll just as so, I'll just go grab some breakfast.
Speaker 2: That's our way. I went to Whole Food, That's what I'm saying. Okay, I've moved on.
Speaker 3: Okay, But but I didn't know it was a nasty cake.
Speaker 2: Okay. The nasty cake comes after the text message, but I still didn't know it was a nasty cake. Why are you texting me anything extra? If we're past it at this point, past what we're past me needing to get into your house. We're past that, but I didn't know that you are. The last thing you said was you were missing your exit. I was just I was just trying to be even if I'm hot on a highway, driving right and I'm missing my exit, How annoyed are you when you miss your exit, all right, and you get this message misplaced anger that house that misplaced? I'm missing my exit, answering the phone for you, right, and then I get a message about how I could have done something different because I'm missing my exit now, fucking with y'all. Look, do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Do you hear this?
Speaker 2: Do you hear this?
Speaker 3: I can't?
Speaker 2: Will you tell you nothing? All like a black Bob black man. Okay, these niggas be acting like they don't understand the shit women be going through, like y'all be knowing. But y'all choose a stick. I ain't going to get into it. That's woman's stuff. Shut up.
Speaker 1: I eveel like I can't win Jordan, I can't. That's all stuff I sleeped the wrong about a time, Like why.
Speaker 2: From until twelve I got braids, I ain't got shitting because your your business partner is coming from out of town, so I'll be up thirty minutes before she's supposed to be here.
Speaker 3: That should be ample.
Speaker 2: And that's and that's absolutely fine that you weren't. That I made that I got here extra time, right, and I know I got here earlier, right one hour earlier, right, well, tech hery thirty minutes based off your alarm thirty minutes earlier.
Speaker 1: To me here before that, because I got up thirty minutes earlier.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, based on your alarm, you called me at a thirty on the dot, and you called me I was already five minutes from where I needed to be at at this point. I didn't know that exactly. So why are you sending me this follow up?
Speaker 1: As I wanted to make sure that you were good, if you'd call me and say that's actually you good?
Speaker 3: Simple?
Speaker 2: Is that? No? Simple? Is that I just want to make sure or really, all I needed to hear from Tammy was girl, my bad. I was sleeping. I know, you was coming this time period. That's it, but it's not anything extra is not my bad. Listen, even if you feel like it's not your bad, Tammy, I feel like if mine of my friends were to kind of even if we're not friends, I feel like if one of my people come to my house or if I didn't show up in a way that I needed to or they felt like I needed to, it is my bad every time I need to. Oh God, I gotta be real careful with the words I guess. No, I don't want to say show up like I'm not saying show up like I need you to. I never need you, you know what I'm saying. I don't need a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I handle my life.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying. So it's don't ever think it's like, uh, oh, you didn't show up for me in any way. That's not what I mean. What I'm saying is if we had something planned, plans change at a little piece of little time, to change piece of time one hour piece of time. Okay, we're going to circles, y'all, But y'all get the gist of it. Let us know this is the type of ship that happened at friendships, business whatever.
Speaker 3: Tell me what I did wrong?
Speaker 1: Okay, please, I would appreciate it because I don't want to do it again.
Speaker 2: Keep the extra commentary, that's what you do. Don't do that again. That's it. Just keep the extra thing. Move on, girl, what you wearing so we can coordinate? And then that's what we kind of flowy today, like yeah, usually you have on a low two piece number and I might have on a tracksuit like that's just yes. So now here we are, y'all. I can't.
Speaker 3: I can this woman? Y'all? Lord have mercy.
Speaker 2: I need some I need This is why I need some dick in my life. Right here? You got a rose, tap into the rose. Anyway, we're gonna follow up on this single shaker, bitch, I got a whole lot of notes.
Speaker 1: That was the apisode. Bitch, that was the apisode. Say thank you God, bless you, good night.
Speaker 2: I'm opposed to text messages. That's the next part of this cident, y'all. Can y'all can read them too and interpret it? Let us know what your perception is. How do you perceive these messages? How do you perceive the situation after here in this episode? Y'all? And if you enjoyed it, please tune in every Thursday on the iHeart Radio appic way to get your podcast at This is your co host, AJ Holiday two point.
Speaker 1: Tam y'all is Beaten in Better Official Tam Bam on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Please please follow me.
Speaker 2: It's hell love, okay, love, y'all, y'all. A motherfucker who can fight says I can fight.
Speaker 3: No, don't play now. I've been in the gym, bitch, y'all. Thank y'all for tuning in By