Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Ketty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jettie and He Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: Giving billions of dollars to say product lunatics who want to murder us, he is not a good idea.
Speaker 4: I think the President, unfortunately, is receiving.
Speaker 2: Bad advice on this deal.
Speaker 1: That's Senator Ted Cruz while walking through a hallway. Giving billionaires to lunatics who want to kill us is not a good idea. The president is receiving bad advice.
Speaker 5: How many billionaires are we giving them?
Speaker 2: Did I say billionaires? Yeah, it doesn't matter. Everybody knew what you meant.
Speaker 5: That is the mantra among Republicans, not that the president has terrible judgment and gave it's that he's getting terrible advice. Jd Vance is twisting him and giving him terrible advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this is Trump's idea. Hey, well let's go through this.
Speaker 1: Lucas Tomlinson report from Fox pretty interesting hits on a number of points, including what jd Vance had to say yesterday.
Speaker 2: We have all the cards.
Speaker 3: Vice President jd Vance insists the United States is getting everything it wanted out of the Iran deal.
Speaker 4: Their nuclear program has been completely destroyed.
Speaker 3: Van says he's confident that Trump administration can lift sanctions on Iran without going to Congress for approval. Has this message to critics who insists Iran will receive billions in exchange for Trump's signature.
Speaker 4: The United States isn't giving up a cent of money to Iran, a.
Speaker 3: Point President Trump is echoing on true social There is no three hundred billion dollar payment to Iran by the US. That's fake news. All there is for the US is success, lower oil prices, and victory. Check out the stock market. Democrat propaganda at play.
Speaker 1: As I said earlier, Jdvance thinks you're stupid. That's my current theory. Jdvance thinks you're stupid. They're conflating constantly the Iran getting money with getting US money and pretending that when they say forcefully, they're not getting any US money.
Speaker 2: So that's a lie. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: They're getting lots and lots of money from a variety of sources, including oil revenue.
Speaker 2: That's what people are worried about.
Speaker 1: That's the billions of dollars that Ted Cruz is complaining about. And you see, if they get billions of dollars, they're going to build rockets and try to get a nuclear weapon, is the thing.
Speaker 2: Wall Street General Editorial Board.
Speaker 5: The MoU commits the US to give substantial sanctions relief upfront and throughout negotiations, and they cite zero point ten. The US undertakes that immediately after the signing an until determination of sanctions, the Department of Treasury will issue waivers for exports of Iranian crude oil, et cetera.
Speaker 1: That's already startling, that's already started. The strait is open. Money is already flowing into Iran. And the nuclear talks were supposed to get today and begin today and they got postponed.
Speaker 2: Well, what a shock.
Speaker 1: Why do you think jd Vance in particular is flat out line to people like this? Honestly, I think he thinks we're stupid and aren't catching on to the ruse.
Speaker 2: Own it, man, own it.
Speaker 1: Why can't he just say out loud, whatever, this is the best deal we could get. I think we delayed their nuclear program for a long time and that was the goal.
Speaker 5: But that we have to back off because the costs for getting too high. They have decided that would be too costly politically.
Speaker 1: I don't like being lied to. I don't like being treated like I'm a moron. I am a moron, but I don't like be treated like it. Two different questions, two different questions, right, and the first thing he said, there we hold all the cards.
Speaker 2: No, we don't. We do not hold If we hold all the cards, we would not be making this deal.
Speaker 1: That includes, by the way, Iran and Oman controlling the strait and charging tolls, are closing it when they want to or whatever. That's part of the deal. That's not the way it was before the war started.
Speaker 5: And we'll work all that out once the money starts flowing to Iran.
Speaker 2: More from the IRGC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more more controversial stuff from Lucas Tomlinson.
Speaker 3: Iran's new Supreme Leader, Mushta Bahamani, issued a rare public statement after signing the agreement, read by a news anchor. It was the American president who, out of desperation, used all kinds of leverage to bring this about.
Speaker 4: They certainly recognized that the United States has great leverage. Will that ultimately lead to a change in behavior?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't like the new Ayahtola saying we got the leverage and they caved.
Speaker 5: I don't like him saying that because I think he's right, watch your mouth or will blow your other leg off. Huh, but Trump won't. He won't do it.
Speaker 2: Tayi leen boy wow.
Speaker 3: And then finally, this vance also has a blunt message to critics of the deal in Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nettinyao, Who's cabinet, warning they should not be attacking the only powerful ally they have left.
Speaker 4: Anybody in Israel who thinks their biggest problem is the President of the United States needs to wake up and smell the reality of the situation that country is.
Speaker 1: In Vance lecturing Israel, not lecturing Iran. Iran gets rockets. Why does Israel get a rockets in Iran doesn't get rockets. That's not fair, Hey, Israel, knock off the fighting back against Hezbola. Just because they tried to blow up a school bus the other day doesn't mean you should attack them.
Speaker 2: You're screwing up or deal.
Speaker 1: Noh, not good. I find it embarrassing, but none of that matters. I don't care about embarrassment. I don't care about how it affects the mid terms. I don't care about any of that or stuff. Is Iran going to get a nuclear weapon? We slowed it down obviously, I mean the bombing helped and everything like that, but the getting the enriched uranium out of there seems.
Speaker 2: To just be gone as an issue. What happened to that? The negotiate that in sixty days or one hundred and twenty or never see anywhere anytime?
Speaker 1: Inspections that the Obama deal didn't have that we were going to get Where where's that that's going to be agreed to in the next sixty days? Why would Iran agree to something when they've already gotten what they wanted, the relief and the money and the straight open.
Speaker 2: And all that, right, right, Yeah, the blockade lifted. Now.
Speaker 5: As I said before, it's very very rare indeed in life where somebody lies to you over and over again and says all sorts of stuff that's just not true, but it's for your own good, you realize in the end. It's a rarity in life. So anyway, we'll see, we'll all find out together, your pop, your dog, part of the family, what a good little boy or girl they are. You want them to be healthy, live long and live long and prosper Like mister Spock used to say, why don't you try Roughgreens, America's number one dog supplement, all natural made in the US of A.
Speaker 1: Your dog might be going every day without the proper nutrition day by day that they need, and you could get that back with rough Greens. You put it on top of what you're already feeding them. It's got live probiotics, enzymes, tomego ails, over twenty vitamins and minerals America's number one dog supplement. Love the fact that it's made in the USA and you can try it for nothing, So why wouldn't you just cover the shipping Get a free Jumpstart trial bag today when you go to Roughgreens dot com and use the discount code Armstrong. Thousands of dogs feel younger, more energetic, and healthier than ever before. More good days, more time together. That's what it's all about. Good Roughgreens dot Com. Use that discount code Armstrong. Are you ffgreens dot com discount code Armstrong? Roughgreens makes it any dog food better?
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 1: Marco Rubio writes a book Someday explaining what it was like standing there as he listened to the president or vice president explain why An gets to keep their rocket making the capabilities. Yeh, I know that all that stuff we said about eliminating their rocket industry, we he're just joshing.
Speaker 5: Maybe he mentions that in his successful twenty twenty eight presidential run part of his campaign.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know where the public is on this. I don't know where most Republican voters are on this.
Speaker 5: Tutor launch is where are Republican primary voters on this?
Speaker 2: Right? And I don't know. I don't I really don't have any idea. Do you have a guess?
Speaker 1: I think my guess would be the average person doesn't just wants the war to be over, gas prices to go back there, then they don't care about anything beyond that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the core Republican voter, interesting question. I bet there's a fair divide there because a lot of core voters are traditional Republican Hawks, and a lot of core voters these days are more isolationists, younger MAGA types.
Speaker 1: So certainly a possible prediction is because the reason the talks got delayed today was because Israel was bombing hesbela point number one on the fourteen point or eight point or whatever it is, memorandum of underwhelmingt what did you call it?
Speaker 5: The Memorandum of underwhelming point? Number one was everybody's got to stop fighting.
Speaker 1: And Israel bombed Hesbelah overnight, and so that's why Iran said, no, we're not going to talk until that ends, which is going to be their excuse going forward. But Israel and Hesbela could fully re engage easily today and then JD. Vans and Trump are going to come out and absolutely bad mouth Netan Yahoo and Israel for blowing.
Speaker 2: Up this deal.
Speaker 1: And it's going to drive a wedge between the United States and Israel in a way that I don't think has ever happened.
Speaker 2: Is that that's why.
Speaker 5: Ron's main goal or is that one of their precious goals right now? They're super excited about it. We're going to divide the US and Israel. Certainly could be not only the US but the friendliest president to Israel in generations. And they've all been pretty friendly because they're an incredibly important ally. But Trump was like the Israeli you know, favorite president for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got an Ai question. My son used Ai on his resume. Yesterday, and I was wondering about how much is too much? Or should you at all? That question that a lot of people are wrestling with. Everybody coming out of college has got to be wondering about it. AnyWho lots of stuff to talk about, hope you can stay here.
Speaker 6: The Pittsburgh International Airport won an Architecture Award this week for its canopy style design modeled after a nearby mountain rage, while Newark won for its power outlet covered in masking Day.
Speaker 1: Okay, so my son was putting together our resume. I've heard other young people talk about how they had AI do their resume. I guess it's a pretty popular thing right now. Oh yeah, AI is really good at it.
Speaker 4: And uh.
Speaker 1: So I told my son I wanted to take a look at it before he went and dropped it off at a particular business and a couple of things that I wanted to change and this and that. But has anybody figured out for sure how much using AI is good for you and how much is a bad idea? With the background that lots of smart people seem to be saying, you got to embrace AI and become good at using AI to have a future that's gonna be the future. Using AI is going to be the future of any job. So doing it on your own and staying away from it is doesn't make sense. So I don't I don't know where I am on that. Well, more importantly, did he pad his resume?
Speaker 5: Did he claim to have multiple degrees from Harvard like Joe Biden should?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, boy, I would Doing a resume is such a drudgery. But you know, I've been working on a couple of things lately that I've consulted AI. And if I was say, I was invited to give the keynote addressed some you know, gathering of podcasters about you know something, Am I going to crank out the rough draft myself from scratch? Or am I gonna let AI do the heavy lifting and give it to me and think, yeah, let's tweak it a little bit, especially if it's one of the systems that can study other things I've written and said and do it quote unquote in my voice. That temptation is unbelievable. Well, on the other hand, that that I think, I use the word drudgery. It makes you a better writer. So I'm so torn by this stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you need to be a better writer. Will anybody be writing anything? Why would you?
Speaker 5: Well just let the computers do it for us. I'm horrified by that.
Speaker 1: I'm not as good at making horseshoes because I don't need to. I just go to the store and buy them, because you know, I don't need to have the school that skill.
Speaker 2: What of the village smithy.
Speaker 1: It's not a skill that's needed anymore, right, lots of skills that aren't needed anymore have gone away. Is the ability to write a skill that everybody needs to have. I mean, I want to say yes, but I'm not sure I can back that up.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's pride or something. I don't want to be a human being who grunts monosyllabic instructions to a computer that then crafts my communication.
Speaker 2: I'm horrified by that. Idea.
Speaker 1: Isn't the talent at this point though, looking at what it spits out and deciding whether that's what you want.
Speaker 2: Tweak it this way or that way?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that study came out ten minutes worth of AI makes you your brain less active?
Speaker 2: And I mentioned spartan as.
Speaker 1: I mentioned my college professor friend who said he has already seen his skills atrophy and seen the skills of his student's atrophy because of AI already. Yeah, it's just it's it's it's happening, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't know. I nobody knows.
Speaker 2: I realized. So it's it's it just it.
Speaker 5: Shakes up such fundamental parts of being human in a way that like your your blacksmith example, doesn't. That's a very specific skill. This is like one of the most fundamental skills that he human being can have, and it applies to everything they do in their entire life, communicating effectively. And if you prize good writing and I do, and crafting a clever sentence, it's very disturbing to me.
Speaker 1: I think writing and crafting a clever sentence completely on your own is going to become the sort of thing that you have a booth next to the guy who makes horseshoes from scratch at the county fair.
Speaker 2: Look, there's a guy that crafts sentences from scratch. Let's watch him, because everybody else is doing it with AI.
Speaker 5: And then may we be led dumb to the slaughter by whatever autocrat or technocrat comes along, because we won't have the intellectual capacity to resist it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we will not.
Speaker 1: One of the difficult things is is that we people of our generation and well I guess anybody who's over the age of maybe thirty, we grow up having to do everything our own and this is all new to us. But for the people that start their lives, start school with AI and never have to write a term paper or a paragraph or anything.
Speaker 2: Like that, what will they be like? We don't really know.
Speaker 5: I suppose right right, And I'm not sure there's any fighting this, which is why I find it so depressing. I think people who are that unused to exercising their intellectual muscles will be incredibly easy to lead astray. I mean, they're already humans are already incredibly easy to lead astray. Look at the number of folks voting for socialism right now. There could be no worse idea politically speaking than socialism. It's idiotic, It never works, it always fails, and yet people are voting for it in droves. Imagine when they with their soft, lazy minds that let the computer do all the work. And the comparison to physical muscles isn't perfect, but it's pretty good. Those people will it'll be effortless to get those sheep into whatever corral is design for him.
Speaker 1: What percentage of resumes received do you suppose or written by AI?
Speaker 2: Right now? All of them? Right?
Speaker 5: And I would do it in a second. Like I said, it's a dreadful test.
Speaker 1: Well that and why would you compete against why would you take honor? And I'm going to write this myself and compete against the people that at AI send them them a perfect one.
Speaker 2: Where do you draw the line?
Speaker 5: I say, a resume, yes, a creative writing, no keynote address to some group.
Speaker 2: Half and half?
Speaker 5: I mean, is it something I'm crazy passionate about or is it advertising revenue? In the era of internet competition, AI can do the hard work on that one. Eulogy at a close loved one's funeral.
Speaker 2: Not an effing chance. You're not Anna AI.
Speaker 1: It probably not, say AI. He's close to me, he died, he kind of liked golf and fishing. Write something for he is a nice.
Speaker 2: Fellow, very generous.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, Oh, I just remembered he loved dogs.
Speaker 2: Throw that into Oh that feels despicable to me.
Speaker 1: People used to make fun of the way he dances. Make a joke about that. Oh, I hate that. I don't like the modern world. I'll be in the woods if you need me.
Speaker 2: I know that sounds horrible when you say out loud.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hunter, Biden has a new gig speaking of working folks.
Speaker 2: Will tell you about that. Much more. Coming up, Armstrong and getdy.
Speaker 1: I got a breaking news. It's around the warn Iran. I'm gonna tell you what it is. Then you all got to make me shut up about it, because obviously I could talk about this all day.
Speaker 2: Michael, turn off my microphone if you have to.
Speaker 1: When news breaks, the donkey brays this is from the Financial Times. In a broadcast two ships in the Strait of Hormuz, Iran said the waterway will remain closed until Israel withdraws from Lebanon and other terms of the agreement are met.
Speaker 5: Well, this was fun, wasn't it. You remember a whole m ou period. Those were good days.
Speaker 2: M two of them.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, it's like its parody. It really is all right, moving along, as vowed little Bengo Mango bongo, as we say, a bunch of stories worth at least touching on briefly. I rarely find myself in agreement with the Broadway Democrats. It's a New York political activist group that, as they say, quote, we usually support the younger, more progressive candidate, but we cannot do this in the thirteenth District congressional race, and it is not a close call. They are refusing to endorse dary Eliza Avila Chevalier, who's the Democratic socialist being backed by Mamdani for congress. She point blank refused to condemn Hamas in the October seventh massacre. Here's the quote from these progressive folks. That's because this guy's chief challenger refuses to condemn Hamas or anything about it's October seventh and hundreds of other murderous assaults on Israeli people, the execution of its own political dissidents. It's theocratic view of government and what a society is. It's misogyny, it's homophobia, it's racism. These statements about Chevalier's position are not mere rumors. At our own endorsement meeting, she point blank refused to condemn Hamas and it's October seventh attacks and turned the question into yet another attack on Israel. Good for all appreciate that. Yeah, Hunter Biden has a new gig. He's said to be seventeen million dollars in debt.
Speaker 2: WHOA, how do you even get seventeen million dollars in debt? I wouldn't think he could. I wouldn't think he could.
Speaker 1: I would think after the first three nobody would be giving you money anymore.
Speaker 5: I think if you live the high flying Biden lifestyle, it doesn't take very long at all. Might be a lot of legal costs too. But an ultra luxury drug and alcohol rehab center nestled in the Hollywood Hills has fired, has hired rather. Former first son Hunter Biden is an advisor and executive director of its charitable foundation, A new gig that could help the convicted fellon whittled down millions of dollars in unpaid legal.
Speaker 2: Bills and other debts. Peak Path Health hired him this week.
Speaker 1: Wonder why what do they think they're going to get out of that? The house can't help them anymore?
Speaker 2: Can they? Can they help anybody anymore?
Speaker 5: They touted, quote his lived experience and professional insight from his struggles with addiction to crack, alcohol and other substances. The announcement comes during a meaningful milestone in Hunter Biden's personal journey as he celebrates seven years of sobriety this month, said Peak Path. That probably figured whatever salary was is it's worth the publicity they're getting from it. Well, anyway, I don't need the guy to starve to death because a job. Great pay back your debts USA versus Australia.
Speaker 1: Today noon, West Coast time, very very exciting. Somehow, I just came across John Clease of Monty Python fame.
Speaker 2: If you're old enough to remember, Monty Python.
Speaker 5: Vaulty Towers, probably the best situation comedy in American history.
Speaker 1: He retweeted an old Monty was British. Sorry, He retweeted an old Monty Python bit around the World Cup soccer that I'd forgotten. Germany taking on Greece, and the German team was made up of Schoppenhauer, Hegel, Hegel brother, Nietzsche, all these people, and the Greeks were Aristotle and PLAYEDO on.
Speaker 2: All these people.
Speaker 1: And immediately they blow the whistle and all they do is walk around talking and thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh man, that's the subtle humor of Monty Python.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no kidding, And then they'd hit somebody in the head with a big fish. Yeah, you probably heard yesterday. I know we mentioned it once or twice. Luigi Mangioni, the cold blooded executioner of a guy whose business he didn't think was very good, offered a psychiatric defense and later that day.
Speaker 2: Reversed course.
Speaker 5: Just after the judge had made public the unusual strategy. In a single sentence letter to the presiding judge, the lawyers wrote that at the time they were withdrawing a defense in which Mangoni would have argued he killed a United Healthcare chief executive, Brian Thompson due to an emotional disturbance. Nobody's quite sure why. I guessed that they talked Dope Mangoni into this, and then later he regretted his giving his assent because he thinks he's a brave crusader for something I don't know best.
Speaker 2: Guess who knows.
Speaker 5: Moving along Texas Senate race turns into a battle over who is.
Speaker 2: More of a man?
Speaker 5: Oh boys, is the Ken Paxton James Tallerico race.
Speaker 1: I feel like you got to bring out some truck tires and see who can turn it over the most times.
Speaker 5: I don't think, well, the one guy's kind of old, But anyway, it's all about appealing to Hispanic male voters who care about masculinity, and tallar Eico is a weedy, little lefty girly man. Frankly, and I'm no fan of Paxton either.
Speaker 2: I thought it was.
Speaker 5: Terrible that they got rid of Corny in In favorite Paxton, lefty little girly man. The thinking among packed Paxton's age is they can successfully cast Tallarico is not strong enough to represent Texas and Washington. Machismo is important to these voters to know who's a fighter and who's weak, said his campaign advice.
Speaker 1: Which is okay because it's Hispanics. If it's regular white people who who prize manliness, then that's some sort of toxics this or that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, exact cultures are allowed to do it. So some of this is at least slightly amusing. Excuse me, stupid allergies. Even before winning the Republican primary last month, Paxton's campaign began call tell Rico low T after testing out some other derogatory nicknames. Some people know him as Tofu tell Rico. Some people call him six gender Jimmy, Paxton said with a smile to cheers at his primary runoff victory party. Others refer to him simply as low T tell Rico.
Speaker 2: I do low T Tallarico is a pretty good tag. That's a good just low T. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: A major political action committee supporting Paxton has put out ads saying low T tall Ico two week for Texas. Trump advisor Stephen Miller always always good for a kind and you know, even handed quote post thoughtful posting on social media calling tell Rico's the party's first transgender senate candidate.
Speaker 2: He's not, by the way. Wow.
Speaker 5: Others posting on social media speculated about tell Rico's sexual orientation until his girlfriend's identity became public.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. He had talked to having a girlfriend. Nobody'd ever seen the girlfriend for some reason. That became a scandal, and then he had to like introduce the girlfriend online and that was a pushback against the fact that he was secretly gay.
Speaker 5: Oh, these are the times we live in, right right. In a recent Fox News interview, Representative Brandon Gill of Texas at Paxton ally called tell Rico effeminate and barely straight. What he's a wobbler. He could go two glasses of shardonay and he's you know, caressing your mustache.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: This for Sanity, A trumpelined political action committee, recently bought an AI deep fake ad showing tell Rico in address reminiscent of the sound of music singing about transgender children, which.
Speaker 2: He hadn't done. Saying about transgender children.
Speaker 5: Was AI, Although what did somebody asked him, what do you care about other than you know, blah blah bah, and he said, transgender children. Yeah, That's what I'm thinking about right now. Yeah, top priority. Anyway, good luck with that, low TI, that's too serious. Oh, I thought this was interesting. I remember back when you were childless and care free and traveled a lot and lived, you know, a fun lifestyle while I was raising kids, which was wonderful. But you used to go to Vegas now and again, Yeah, that was back when it was like a bargain vacation. Hotel rooms were really inexpensive, buffets were cheap or free food drinks because it was all about gambling revenue, so they just wanted to get you there.
Speaker 2: Boy, has that changed.
Speaker 5: It is a upscale, very expensive, event driven destination.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: Hotel rates in the last seven eight years have risen faster than any city in America, up twenty eight percent from twenty nineteen oh h. Back in twenty nineteen, twenty eight percent of people earned six figures or more. Twenty eight percent of people who visited Las Vegas. Now it's seventy five percent.
Speaker 2: WHOA. But part of that is inflation, but that's something, you know.
Speaker 1: Las Vegas is the number two family vacation destination in America behind Orlando. It's not just you know, boozing and strip clubs. It's in fact, it's not mostly that. It's mostly all kinds of different stuff, Like I don't know, we go to Mandalay Bay and use the wave pool and then go out to that cool race car thing they got outside of town where you can sit in ferraris and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that. I haven't taken my kids to a single strip club. Well they're missing out, but yeah, so anyway.
Speaker 1: You know, I think out there now that I haven't attended the Evil Knieval Museum.
Speaker 2: Oh what you used to call me in Kansas?
Speaker 1: I think, And both my brothers had been to it and said it's awesome, but they moved it to Vegas, so I gotta do that next time.
Speaker 5: They got to display all his broken bones, like he's a Saint Peter or something h Yeah, Evil Canievel who used to hang out and drink in a motor home in a parking lot next to the driving range one of my favorite golf courses. We really yeah, everybody Illinois. Yeah yeah, it was widely known. Hey, that's Evil can Eevel's RV. I never saw him because I was generally on my way to play golf. I wasn't lurking waiting to catch a glimpse of the great motorcycle jumper. But yeah, yeah, that's what they say. Anyway, moving along, we got time for one more. Let's see what's that kind of fun in life affirmingem and that's too serious.
Speaker 2: I don't know you got anything.
Speaker 1: Uh, if it turns out to be true that Iran has announ the strait is closed, that is going to be a.
Speaker 2: Really really big deal.
Speaker 1: I'll try to nail that down. See if there's more than just that one source.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, I know there was one thing I wanted to well, you're looking at that.
Speaker 2: We were talking about how.
Speaker 5: Lower priced American consumer electronics A lot of the millions of them have like backdoor software installed on them.
Speaker 2: And you had no idea.
Speaker 5: And I was looking for a list of products and I never found the list of brand names and stuff. But one of the main offenders were digital picture frames.
Speaker 2: Oh really that were Yeah, I don't have one, but yeah, interesting And then so, uh, where is that?
Speaker 5: The way it works is you got an infected you know, like a picture frame or video streaming device could be used to hack into your mobile phone because of the interaction between them, and if that phone found its way to a bring your own device corporate network, that could put a lot of confidential information risk. So not only are they used as like proxy computers for cyber attacks, but they're also like step by step, like lily padding their way to the stuff that they're really looking for. It's just h having created a digital world, can we.
Speaker 2: Ensure it? Can we protect it? Can we secure it? No? So far?
Speaker 1: No, no, no is the answer to that. Oh, okay, there's new news on the Supreme Court ruling that came out the other day that was nine zero.
Speaker 2: By the way, nine nothing. I missed that. I guess at the time.
Speaker 1: Anytime there's a nine nothing ruling, you gotta wonder what the heck was going on before.
Speaker 2: You should listen to me. I told is it the gun one the stone to gun guy. Yeah, the stone to gun one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well you don't. You don't have to be stone while you're shooting a gun. That's not really the You certainly shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: No, it's not a good idea. That and other stuff on the way. Stay here, farm strong and get it.
Speaker 3: Me and Joan went to Starbucks today and this is how my drink came. Look how much ice?
Speaker 2: So we're gonna see how much drink is actually in this? When I take the ice out?
Speaker 3: How much ice is?
Speaker 2: Guess how much wasn't our drink?
Speaker 7: If you've been noticing the Starbucks drinks are mainly ice, now you are not alone. There's actually an online trend where people pretend to apply to Starbucks and all they do is fill up a cup with ice and a little bit of coffee. Look how many likes this has here? Three hundred and twenty five thousand, So many people realize that Starbucks is a scam.
Speaker 2: They are robbing this all right.
Speaker 1: I always wondered that about iced coffee drinks. You get an iced coffee drink and it's a cup full of ice with a little bit of coffee in there. I always think I I needed coffee, So yeah, anyway, not very important there. But I don't know if it's a scandal, it's rocking America. This is all happened in just the last couple of hours. So I went to Open Source and Intelligence Defender, Financial Times, a couple different outlets, so I'll start here. Joe and I made a bet ten dollars bet at the beginning of the week. I bet ten dollars that the deal would not be signed on Friday, like Trump was talking about it. And I'm not even sure who won the bet. That's how confusing the solving is. Because they Trump signed the deal in while he was in France, and Emmanuel McCrone gives him a big high five and shaking hands and smiling, and I thought, what is this all about? And then the Iranians did, or they claimed they did, then they claimed they didn't sign the deal, and then it was supposed to be the ceremony of the signing in front of the world was supposed to happen today, but overnight, while you were sleeping, Israel and Hesbela started firing at each other. That's the number one point in the agreement of the cease of the of the deal to end the war. Is that those hostilities cease. Well, the hostilities ceased, ceasing started again, and Iran said, okay, we're not going to the We're not going to show up to the signing. And we'd already started down the road towards sending our people, including JD Vance, but we had to pull out because that would be very embarrassing to have Jdvance show up to an empty room in the arrangement.
Speaker 2: Show up to the signing, stood up at the altar. Yeah, that would be pretty darn rough.
Speaker 1: So then Israel and this happened first. So Iran announced the strait is closed again. Straight is closed again. It had been open for just a couple of days, but the strait is now closed again because Israel and Hesbla are still firing each other. Israel and Lebanon and Hesbela announced a he's fire four hours ago. As we're recording this, four hours ago, it was announced Israel and Hasboll announced the ceasefire. In the hour since then, they've continued shooting at each other. So Iran says, the strait is still closed. So that's where we are now. Israel and hesbel are still shooting at each other even though they announced the cease fire four hours ago, and the strait is closed again.
Speaker 2: Oh and more importantly than that.
Speaker 1: So the Iyahtola, the new Iahtola, who we blew off one of his legs and blew out one of his eyes. He said, yeah, the President Trump signed to this because we forced him too. He was in a position where he had no other choice. Trump did not like that, of course, so Trump put out a truth social post saying we didn't meet out of desperation Iran did they are finished?
Speaker 2: In all caps, We'll play out the sixty days.
Speaker 1: They get no money, not ten cents, they're getting gonna get lots of money.
Speaker 2: Or did we put the naval blockade back on or never real they lifted it.
Speaker 5: Because it's about the blockade, not the straight as far as Iran's concerned.
Speaker 2: That's a good question. Well yeah, well Iran's not allowing it. Iran has the leverage. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Trump wants the straight open so that the world economy.
Speaker 2: Will get fixed.
Speaker 5: Two things real quickly, Iran is clearly trying to divide the US and Israel. Remember Hisbollah is Iran. They are trying to do that, that's their goal.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Secondly, the Iotola also said, I don't like this deal much. I'm letting you sign it, but it'll probably blow up in our faces.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah wow Armstrong and Getty