Speaker 1: But we'll come in your way.
Speaker 2: I get saying you a conscious zune will be desire and if you want a little banging a yin, I come along.
Speaker 3: We will work with the incoming administration whenever and wherever possible in order to solve problems, but strongly disagree and push back against the extremism.
Speaker 4: The facts are that people have lost trust in legacy media.
Speaker 2: That's not me saying that. That's a demonstrable fact. And this is making everyone's head explode right now.
Speaker 5: We're all watching in real time and I'm sure I'll have a lot more opinions on that.
Speaker 6: Trado is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 2: Will come in to your site, don't way. I gets a saying you a.
Speaker 4: Conscious soul, sanity show MOREVI I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more vote inspired solutions for America. Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload My.
Speaker 5: News round up, Information overload, hour toll free. Let me give you our number, its eight hundred and nine foot one.
Speaker 1: Sean.
Speaker 5: If you want to be a part of the program, Oh, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I mean you now have a huffing and post article saying I am canceling Christmas and Thanksgiving with my Trump voting family Sunny Houston. It is a moral issue. I'm not having Thanksgiving with my Trump voting family. The left is collectively losing their minds. If I'm invited over a friend's house and they have different political points of view, I really don't give an adam shift. They're entitled in a pre country to have different views than I have. And if you don't want to talk politics with me, fine, I talk enough politics. I'll take some time off. But the left is not taking this loss well at all. You got some really extreme measures going on out there. Liberal women now embracing something called what is the four B movement. They are swearing off physical romantic relationships with men. They're talking about divorcing their husband husbands, stockpiling abortion pills, vowing never to have children. Now they're wearing blue bracelets and shaving their heads to signal to each other that they are liberal. They're asking men to do the same to say they're supportive of women. And you know, the medium mob is getting in on the action by playing to the worst fears of their audiences, and the Washington Post offering a guide on how Americans complete other countries, the co hosts of the view saying, yes, it's okay to boycott Thanksgiving gatherings with Trump supporters, and that was said, and they go even further. I mean, now we have Eva Longoria is escaping Trump's dystopia, apparently admitting that she and her family have fled the US, leaving homelessness and high taxes in California behind for a brighter life in Mexico and Spain. And she says, I'm one of the privilege that can get out of this. Anyway, I don't have the pedigree, the background, the knowledge to give you the best advice. We may have a doctor Hannity segment well, where I will offer you advice on how to deal with your crazy liberal relatives over Thanksgiving. And it's not going to include throwing a turkey leg where, you know, having a mashed potato fight at the table. But anyway, our friend doctor Drew Pinsky is with us. He was on TV with us the other night, and he's far more equipped to give advice on this than I am.
Speaker 2: Sir, how are you well.
Speaker 6: Doctor Hannity. You've seemed very interested in these cases to.
Speaker 2: I do is it nuts?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm not sure that's a clinical term, but okay, so yeah, there are two things afoot here, and some of part of this you and I talked about on television other night, which is that there is a it's mass illusion. There's been a delusion that has gripped this country. It's mass formation. It's well described. It's one of the consequences of narcissism. And there's no doubt there's been a narcissistic shift in this country. And as I told you, I'm just glad to see them wearing blue bracelets and taking the blue talisman off their face, the mask that was the blue signal of participation in the cult. Now it's a blue bracelet. Fantastic, But it's still the same phenomenon, which is this mass formation, this mob formation that narcissists tend to do. And what's on full display and what you were reading about just there in terms of people not coming to dinner with their family A I have two reactions. One is, isn't that what cults do. They divide families and separate them and pull them away so they can continue to brainwash them. That's the significant of the blue bracelest now is I'm a participant in the mass propaganda brainwashing that is underway. Number one. Then number two is the other thing that's in full display when you look at these videos of these unfortunate women freaking out what you call doctor Hannity nuts. That is narcissistic and borderline rage that is on full display. And it's interesting. I was up at British Columbia a couple months ago and Victoria, British Columbia is one of the wokest places on earth, and the first thing I noticed was people are sacridic nice. They're so nice, but you scratch under the surface, the tiniest bit and you get seething rage. And that has been what has been keeping us all hostage for the last four years.
Speaker 2: You know, there's.
Speaker 5: Another part of this that I call just indoctrination. I mean Kamala Harris herself, when she gave her closing speed Washington at the Ellipse, she said that to old people, scaring them that Donald Trump will take away their Social Security and their Medicare, that's not true. When he was president, he actually increased benefits. He has sworn over and over he will not do that. She said to women that Donald Trump will sign a national abortion band. He has pledged over and over not to do that. She said that he will limit access to contraception. He has promised over and over that he would never do that. I don't even think it really came up to be honest, but he has no intention of doing that. I know him as well as anybody. They said that he would limit IVF treatment when he kept saying over and over again the opposite is true. And yet people hear these lies. To what extent do people believe them? When you hear it over and over again, and when you're indoctrinated into believing that a group of people conservatives and I wouldn't be part of any movement that was racist. I wouldn't be part of any movement that supported fascism or Nazism. You know, if you're being told this over and over again by people that'll have high positions like the vice president, that want to be president, I mean, doesn't lend credibility to.
Speaker 2: The big lie.
Speaker 6: Of course it does. And I think one of the great there were several great favors that COVID did for us, and one is to lay bare the propagandistic use of fear, and how how unethical and I would dare say illegal. The use of propaganda is against the people, and fear has been their major source of satisfaction. And this is all fear porn. It's fear mongering. It is disgusting, and we can now we see you, We see you when you do it. One of the great examples of that bubble bursting is President Biden welcoming Hitler to the White House with smiles and gratitude. Thank you.
Speaker 2: But by the way, how funny was that?
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, all of a sudden, Hitler's he's Hitler one day and he's at the White House and their best buddies the next day.
Speaker 2: You can't make that up.
Speaker 6: I think, though, Sean, we should ask them to keep it coming, keep it coming, give so the ones that are still in the delusion can continue to live, suck at the blot at the teeth of this supply of fear until they too have the delusion burst. It must burst for them. When I was going to go on TV the other night with you, in preparation, I looked at some articles on fear porn, on abortion, women afraid to get pregnant because in my state, which has restrictions on abortion, they will let me die. They would let me die if I had a serious illness as opposed to go through with the abortion. Kaiser Family Foundation themselves is on the record saying that the number of states making exception for abortion when the women's life is in danger is one hundred percent. So all this fear mongering about abortion and IVF and oral contraceptive pills is misogyny. It's misogyny, it's disgusting, and it needs to be called out.
Speaker 5: Look at a deep red state like Ohio. Right, they brought the issue before the people of Ohio, the issue of abortion, and they voted for very liberal views on abortion. Yeah, in the state, in the very red state of Ohio. What does it say to you when people like and I would argue, legacy media is dead after this election because nine years of propaganda, misinformation, you know, slander, smears, merchmant you name it against Donald Trump. They have thrown everything they got to this guy. And yet it's every major newspaper, every network, every liberal cable channel is never stopping twenty four to seven, every single second hour minute of every twenty four hour day, and then you have, you know, celebrity endorsements. Then you have the likes Julia Roberts saying to married women, your husband doesn't need to know, honey, did your vote the right way?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did.
Speaker 5: Dear your voter secret You don't have to tell your husband. You can lie to your husband. And then George Clooney is saying, you can act like a bro. Hey, bro, yeah, I'm voting for Trump. They don't have to know that you're secretly voting for Kamala. Okay, what kind of marriage is that? What kind of friendship is that? If you can't be real with your friends or your spouse.
Speaker 6: First of all, that's domestic abuse they're describing. And as a mandated reporter, I guess I better get to work reporting all the domestic abuse that they're number one, number two. You like this analogy that my friend, our beautual friend, Adam Carolla came up with in Really by the way.
Speaker 2: He's funny as hell. I really like Corolla.
Speaker 5: I never you know, I've gotten to know him a little bit because he's come on the show. I know he's a good friend of yours. We like him. He's very funny.
Speaker 6: We'll come on together. Remember he and I used to be a team. We still do podcast together. But he's during a podcast he said to me, he goes, you know, this is all I said. I told him, as this old tiny stuff trotting out the celebrities that you used to have cultural sway in the eighties and nineties. Young people don't even know who they are. And he goes, yeah, it's like they had a magic wand they used to be able to wave at us, except they're waving it and the batteries have worn out. They nothing happened.
Speaker 2: I wish I had thought of that. That's a great line.
Speaker 6: It's a great line.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's so true. And none of them had any impact. I mean, think of this, ABC, NBC, CBS, Washington Post, New York Times, USA Today, MSDNC, Fake New CNN, and a billion dollars in negative ads full of lies.
Speaker 2: None of it mattered. It still was a landslide.
Speaker 6: Well, and you asked, you know what about the red state of Ohio with it with its sort of mixed response with voting, which is it's it's genius, it's glorious. It's the will of the people in restricting government. But that's what I hear loud. Our government was not to talk. Was not put in place the constitution to teach the governing officials how to govern. It was to restrict them from being involved in our life. And it is now getting rolled back, and it is glorious. And part of that is in the state of Ohio. Don't be so much on my daughter if she needs an abortion. I want some limitations on how much you can say about that. Good. And they voted for Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: Also good.
Speaker 5: All right, quick break right back more with doctor Drew Pinsk on the other side. We'll also hit the phones eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn as odd number as we continue. All right, we continue, now, how do we deal with the four B movement? Women shaving their heads, women now valuing never to have sex or divorcing their husbands, and they are stockpiling abortion pills because of the election of Donald Trump, and they're saying, don't have Thanksgiving or Christmas with your conservative family members. You know, I love freedom. I believe in freedom, you know. And if Kamala was elected, she would take as much money as she could possibly get our hands on, even taxing unrealized capital gains. Explain explain how that math works. That's insane. Well, but also tell you what car to have in your driveway, what kind of washer and dryer you can have, what kind of refrigerator you can have. I'm like, do will you please leave me the hell alone? Just get out of my life.
Speaker 7: That's right, Just leave me alone.
Speaker 5: Let me keep as much money as possible. I'll pay my fair share of taxes. I don't want to be giving you sixty three percents out of every dollar I make and be lectured that I'm not paying my fair share. And then you come back for more bites of the apple every you know, whether I take a risk and invest it, you want to bite, and if I drop dead, you take fifty percent more.
Speaker 6: It's even Mark Cuban had to disavow that piece of policy. Yeah, you did know if it existed. But let's be let's be clear that our federal government was supposed to be involved in defense and interstate commerce, and that's about it. The fact that they're up in our lives all the time is astonishing and it's ending. However, they're going to apparently a written article today where they're gonna send us Kamala Harris back to California's run for governor. Please help us with that one, Seohn, we need help.
Speaker 2: I can't help you.
Speaker 5: You already have Gavin, and I stay in touch with Gavin, but he doesn't listen to me. Ever, he never listens to me. He's gonna have a special session to Trump proof California, which is madness too. All Right, So let's say you're in a marriage, or you have a girlfriend and she's part of this four be movement shaving her head. Now, we never to have sex, so we're promising to divorce you. Yes, you have any advice to these guys. I have my advice, but it's probably not I'm trying to be a good Christian, but it's probably not the most Christian advice that I would normally give.
Speaker 6: Yes, I would be empathically. These are sad symptoms. These people are in serious trouble. They are expressing a narcissistic meltdown. And because there's delusionality and they're thinking, it will not respond to reason. That's the nature of delusions. They are fixed and you must deal it with firm consistent not aggressive, but firmness and consistency and empathy. And if you can have a show of force, like say, at the Thanksgiving table, there three or four people can go, hey, stop stop stop talking about this. They need containment from outside because they are not containing internally. They are not regulating, and they are not.
Speaker 2: Well the Golden rule.
Speaker 5: You know, we could get rid of every HR department if you know, I know, you can't mention.
Speaker 2: The God part.
Speaker 5: Love God with all your heart, mind, body and soul, and your neighbor is yourself, and treat others the way you want to be treated. You can have one page and there's your entire HR manual and everything every every worker in your company needs to know, and you can get rid of that whole department. Drew Pinski, great advice. I appreciate it. Send our best to your friend Adam, and come back off and we appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Oh and by the way, don't throw turkey legs at the Thanksgiving day table, Okay, do not. Eight hundred Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program, right twenty five now till the top of the hour. Eight hundred one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. If you believe in the Second Amendment, like I do, and you've you've got to be safe with your firearms. You've got to be competent, you've got to be confident, and you've got to be a responsible gun owner. Well in steps Mantis X. Mantis X is incredible. You don't have to get better at shooting and safety by spending money or ammo in time at the range, because if you get the technology, which is military grade at a very affordable price, Mantis X improves shooter's accuracy. Get this, ninety four percent of them within twenty minutes of using Mantis X.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: Mantis X is an at home training system use your own gun. It's called dry fire Practice. It's high tech, but it's as simple to use gizmo. It gives you real time feedback on your shooting technique. You attach it to your own gun, You download the simple to use app, you follow the instructions. You can use it at home at the range. It's used by the Marines, the Army, Special Forces, they all use Mantis X and they are the most effective fighting force in the world. Now, this Mantis X military technology is available at an affordable price. You're going to be amazed at how quickly you will improve your shooting accuracy and save a ton of money on ammo. Go to mantis x m a n tis x dot com mantisx dot com. And by the way that I mention, it's a ton of fun mantisx dot com. Now we told you the story of a FEMA and how they fired this woman, Marnie Washington, because she told employees to skip homes. I'm reading from the New York coast ravaged by Hurricane Milton that were flying Trump flags, and it was presented as an isolated case. Now we have a whistleblower, a former employee that has told The New York Post that this has been happening for years, with FEMA allegedly telling workers to prioritize the the marginalized over Trump voters. They actually put it in writing, and I'm not making it up. Bead workers told to implement the best practices. Not one goes anywhere alone, avoid Holmes advertising, Trump practice de escalation and preventative measures, blah blah blah notes Trump signed no contact per leadership. I mean, it's it's pretty unbelievable, but all of which it is true. And you know we all watched in horror after Hurricane Helene, you know, devastated Florida and Georgia and South Carolina, Tennessee, and particularly in the northeastern part of North Carolina, and for days and days, for almost a week, the Harris Biden administration and FEMA were nowhere to be found, and people had no communications. And Donald Trump got involved very early, and he'd got in touch with his friend Elon Musk, and God bless Elon Musk. He sent over starlink communication so that people in these remote areas would then be able to have communication restored with the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: Thank God.
Speaker 5: They needed it desperately, and he did it so quickly it was pretty amazing. And if it weren't for Samaritan's Purse, if it weren't for churches, if it weren't for neighbor helping neighbor, if it weren't for an organization like Operation Hilo, which we've discussed in this on this program before, you know, probably the death toll would have been a lot higher and people that were in need never would have gotten the help that they deserve. I mean, we spent two hundred billion dollars help in Ukraine and we can't help. But fellow Americans after what was a predictable natural disaster. There's no excuse for us anyway. Eric Robinson and Natasha Rodriguez of Operation here Or were back with us and they're still on the ground. They're still helping people that have been bravely affected by Hurricane Helena. Helene, and thank you both for joining us. Eric, what's got an update from you? What's going on since we last spoke, Well, Shan.
Speaker 7: Yea, we appreciate you having us back on and helping to continue to get the story out. We were we were running helicopter missions providing aid out of Hickory or a few weeks. Once that happened, Once the need for helicopter operations ceased, we and the roads opened up, we've pivoted. There were so many people left homeless, and when I stay homeless, I mean they were living in tents, cars. One man was even living in a cave. So we've prohibited started using our resources and our connections to start providing temporary shelters campers to those that have been displaced due to the flooding, the mud slides, just and there were even tornadoes. So that's kind of what we've been up to since we last spoke again, we're now providing temporary shelter to at least get people out of the cold. We've been the Lord has blessed us with great weather up to this point, but typically in the mountains right now, that weather is really bad. It's usually below freezing. That's about to happen, and we still have you know, we still have a lot of people that we need to get out of the cold. But that's what we've been doing. That's what we've been plugging away at.
Speaker 5: And my understanding is, and I'll bring Natasha in here, is that your organization is now working on helping people not only get shelter and food and Thanksgiving meals on the table, and maybe our audience can sponsor a family, which would be pretty cool to do, but also with Christmas coming, I'm sure these families can't afford a lot of presence, if any at all for their kids at this point. Natasha, what's the what's that operation about?
Speaker 1: So we've got two massive toy drops, toys drives that are happening that we have partnered with some people in the local area to get toys up there to these families. We are super excited about this So we're going to provide Christmas for everyone that is just so heartbroken up there right now. So that is what we're doing coming up. We've got Thanksgiving that's getting ready to happen at the West Yanty Fire Department. We are super excited just to gather this community back together, show them some much needed love and just community and just talk and just fellowship with them.
Speaker 2: At this time, well, I know.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm sure it means the world to people. Did FEMA ever get their act together? Natasha? Did they ever? Did they ever get there? Are they really providing any real help?
Speaker 1: So at this time our personal experiences, we have not seen any FEMA people while we have been up there. We know there's a lot of organizations in the area that is wanting to help and that knows the need is there. It just seems like they're really uncertain as to how they need to make that happen.
Speaker 5: My gosh, that's unimaginable to me.
Speaker 2: Eric, How is that even possible?
Speaker 5: And why is that not you know, a big story and how shocking is this news story that if you have a Trump sign, they're going to avoid your house for crying out loud. If I'm the FEMA director and it and there are fifteen hundred Kamala Harris signs out there. I'm not going to say, oh, don't help that family in there and they're hour of need. That's insane.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that's kind of been our frustration. The news cycle moves on so quickly, and we again, we greatly appreciate you having us on and getting our story out to where we can continue to provide help. It is a little shocking to hear that. I mean, we're all Americans. When there's a disaster, we don't look at we don't look at red signs or blue signs when we're providing help. You know, today we've delivered over one hundred campers, We've gotten over one hundred families out of the cold a warm shelter. And there's nowhere on our application or our vetting process that asked if you're a Republican or a Democrat. We simply want to love on and help everybody that we possibly can.
Speaker 5: Well, by the way, is it true that these FEMA claims have been denied one after another or they're offering them like these snakes are going in offering them twenty five hundred dollars for property.
Speaker 7: So our experience is that there have been a lot of denials from FEMA here. The problem is is that most of us is flood damage and a lot of these people didn't have flood insurance, so insurance is not their insurance claims are being denied. But then on top of that, for some odd reason, and I can't figure out why, the FEMA claims are also often being denied. And this is simply from our experience who we talk to and who we deal with. We're very strategic with our compt but.
Speaker 2: Of these people's homes have been destroyed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're dealing we're dealing with total losses at this point.
Speaker 5: Yes, Well, why would they denied the claims when we're sending two hundred billion dollars to Ukraine?
Speaker 2: Can you explain that to me?
Speaker 7: I think that's kind of our frustration. You know, a lot of times the claims are from what I understand, are being denied because the sheer volume of water that went through there got rid of people's land completely stripped down to bedrock, or the river has claimed their land. One couple lost eight acres total, so they don't have a place to build back period, so I think that factors into it. But I honestly I can't speak intelligently as to why Steama is denying claims. I just know it's happening.
Speaker 5: How can people help these families for Thanksgiving and Christmas?
Speaker 2: Natasha, please go.
Speaker 1: To Operation Helo dot org. We have a button on there for you to donate for these family meals. You can do single or a family mail. We also have an Amazon wish list to help us supply these campers that we are giving out for the stuff that these families made, and a toy wish list on there as well.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: We appreciate all you're doing and I hope people will put it up on our website as well, a link if people want at Hannity dot com. Thank you both for what you're doing, and our prayers remain with these families. And this is unconscionable. What's going on? Right back to our busy phones eight hundred and nine four one, Sean if you want to join us.
Speaker 2: Amanda in California, Hi, Amanda, how are you?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 7: San?
Speaker 8: It is such an honor to talk to you.
Speaker 2: I am well, the honors allmine.
Speaker 8: I'm living in California, but I'm a Floridian in exile to California. As I like to say, I'm out here for medical treatment, and so I'm in the midst of the la crazy all the time, and I can do much well.
Speaker 2: First of all, let me stop you. What is your medical treatment?
Speaker 8: So I tell people I'm walking miracle because four years ago I was given six weeks to live and I have a really rare terminal illness and I am alive. In the past four years, I've broken twenty six bones, I've had subsist all this kind of stuff. One of the things that I told that Linda is that I feel like you guys are kind of my friends and Uncle Sean, because I get transfusions multiple times a week and I schedule it so that I can listen during Hannity, and so you are such a blessing. And I feel like I'm still here on this earth to hopefully provide hope to people. And I'm just so grateful and honored to talk with you, who provides hope in a different way and remind people for the expectation that good things can have then and praise God. A week ago great things happened, and we have President Trump back, So I'm super pumped about that.
Speaker 5: Well, I hope people are hearing you, because, first of all, God bless you. I hope everybody in this audience will join me and saying prayers for you. It sounds like you do have an angel on your shoulder if you were given six weeks and four years later here you are, thank God. And you know, people, the people that I have found in life that are the most interesting are people like you, because you know, you're literally facing your mortality every day and you get up and you have such a cheerful attitude and we all wonder what we would do if we were in your situation, and I guess one day we all will be. And I just, I just I pray that you know, one day, when that moment comes for me, I can I can have the bravery, the courage, the optimism, the hope that you have because you're an inspiration. And I just pray for your full complete healing and that my God, you know, continue to work miracles in your life. I can't imagine twenty six broken bones. I can't imagine, you know, you know, facing death every daily like that like you're doing, And all our prayers go out to you, well.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much and that means so much to me. And on that note, as facing mortality, I wanted to see if you would weigh in and Linda as well. I said, this is kind of like a bucket list moment for me of getting to talk to both of you. But I was given the kind of bucket list of I've always dreamed of going to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, and Macy's has given me tickets to go this Thanksgiving. And I would be super excited except for I hear you guys on a daily weekly basis about how terrible New York is, and and Linda's still there, and she's you know she was talking about.
Speaker 5: She Now, Well, we can help you out and get you in a safe hotel and I'm sure you'd be okay. And do do you have anybody that will be going with you?
Speaker 8: My mom, My mom's gonna come with me.
Speaker 2: By the way, how old are you?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 8: There, I'd love to meet you. That's like my biggest bucket list.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, we can arrange for a meeting at a future date. We're going to take your name and number. Are you okay? You able to afford to go to a hotel in New York or are you struggling financially?
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 8: Oh? I mean I that wasn't the purpose in my call, so.
Speaker 2: Well, but I'm just asking that's well.
Speaker 8: I mean that we were gonna, you know, find a hotel somewhere, but that's the thing like having to figure out a hotel where we would have to subway and things like that.
Speaker 5: So yeah, all right, let me let me work with Linda. We'll get a hotel for the for the weekend for you and your mom and uh, well, we'll pick it up in an area that you can walk.
Speaker 2: Are you able to walk? Oh?
Speaker 8: Yes, I I was told out okay walk again multiple times. And the whole reason that I'm going there is because I've started walking ten keys and raising money for a foundation.
Speaker 2: Wow, can you walk more than me? All right?
Speaker 5: Only because of the constraints of time. Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna put you on hold. We'll get you a good, safe hotel as close as we can to where the parade is, where you can watch it. Why you want to watch that, I don't know, but if that's on your bucket list that everyone has their own unique bucket list, and we'll try to make it that one day that I'd love to meet you and and your mom and uh it would be my honor. Okay, So stay on, Hope and we'll take care of that for you.
Speaker 2: All Right.
Speaker 5: That's gonna wrap things up for today. Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel.
Speaker 2: We are loaded up.
Speaker 5: Well, we now have Mike Hookabee as the ambassador to Israel.
Speaker 2: What does that mean.
Speaker 5: We'll check in with Aaron Cohen, Monica Crowley, we have Leo two point zero, Terrell, Tammy, Bruce Clay, Travis, Tommy and Laren and Riley Gaines will talk about how woke impacted this election and much much more. Set you DVR. Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.