Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC erness What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. Michaels Strategy just bought twenty two thousand more bitcoin at ninety eight thousand, which is, you know, one of those things we tell people don't invest at the highs we've seen in twenty seventeen, you know, crypto winter and twenty two a nice pullback. It feels like we're in the bill market.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Do you see paratory.
Speaker 1: Or that quote unquote crypto winter coming in the near future, and if.
Speaker 3: So, how do we navigate do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, eventually, eventually people are going to sell off, So that's kind of like the risk that you're taking whenever you put your money into a pool of things that other people have their money into. Right, So you don't know when someone's going to take profits. You don't know when someone's going to sell to lock in their gains, like funds got to you know, actually provide a return for their customers things like that.
Speaker 3: Right, So eventually there will be a selloff.
Speaker 2: Now when do I think this happens? Probably after next summer. I think that the rules of like, I think there's two different paradigms going on.
Speaker 3: Right, you have like the bitcoin paradigm, and then you have like.
Speaker 2: How we look at traditional assets, and I think at first they mirror themselves a lot each other a lot.
Speaker 3: And I think eventually what's going.
Speaker 2: To happen is we're going to break the correlation. And why I think we break the correlation. And when we break the correlation, I don't see any more eighty percent drawdowns or sixty percent drawdowns.
Speaker 3: Yeah done, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: I believe that totally because I think that it's the nature of the buyer that's different.
Speaker 3: So if if Blackrock is buying up all these.
Speaker 2: Bitcoin on behalf of their customers, these aren't the people that are going to sell, right or if micro Strategy is buying up all the bitcoin and then they're using leverage to even speed up the process, these aren't sellers, right, So I think what happens is the people who are who are gaining more and more bitcoin are the types of people that will hold. So then when the selling, you guys know, like selling creates more selling, buying creates more buying, right, So when there's not large sellers or the large selling slows down, then I think the.
Speaker 3: Pullbacks become less volatile.
Speaker 2: So this is why I used to look at charts and say, oh, I'm going to wait for a pullback. And I think late twenty twenty two or even early twenty twenty three, I was waiting for a bitcoin to retest twenty and I had, you know, some money to deploy, and then they didn't test it and it just kept running.
Speaker 3: And then that's when I started to put two and two together.
Speaker 2: I'm like, because this is like game theory, and there's a race to get as much bitcoin for the lowest price possible.
Speaker 3: I if I buy right now and it goes down, who cares I buy more? You know? So I kind of even stop looking at the charts. So yes, I believe that there's gonna be a crypto winner.
Speaker 2: I believe that that Bitcoin will go into a bear market again, but I just think the bear market looks different one.
Speaker 3: And then the second thing I want to say is.
Speaker 2: Let's say people right now are like, yeah, bitcoin's too high a one hundred thousand. I think that I'm gonna wait for the next pullback. Well, imagine bitcoin runs to two twenty and then the pullback's one sixty and you could have been buying for one hundred. Youee what I'm saying. So I started looking at it like that too, Like, don't think that I wouldn't you know, bet that we go back down to fifty or wherever people are predicting. So I think buying the dip will change drastically as we move forward in bitcoin.
Speaker 4: And there's always a lot of talk about the crypto winter, but not enough consideration about the crypto summer. Yeah, and how far with the hedge funds being involved in it, how far it's going to run up? Like you said, I don't think we're going to have seventy percent drawn out sixty five percent drawn downs anymore, because the liquidity pool is been stacked amongst Vanguard State Street Blackrock. I don't think we'll have those dips anymore.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: I also believe that people should visualize this like you have a limited amount of dollars, right, you have unlimited amounts of dollars flowing into this asset.
Speaker 3: That's that's finite. Right.
Speaker 2: So it's like if you turn this water faucet back here on, that would be the dollar, right. So bitcoin would be putting a balloon, one balloon in there, and you say, hey, as long as that faust stays on, this balloon will expand. So I think people kind of have a hard time seeing that because they still look at bitcoin like a stock, right, So you're looking at bigcoin.
Speaker 3: Like a stock. But a corporation can issue more shares and dilute you.
Speaker 2: You can't make any more units of bitcoin, right, So you just got this waterfalls flowing into this balloon, and the bigger the balloon gets, the saferygits.
Speaker 3: So I think that's something. It's a paradigm to an.
Speaker 5: Illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded. One hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 3: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.