Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone.
Speaker 2: Frame on the twenties. Hello.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hello, this is Ted Thibodeau calling from animal shelter I was looking for making.
Speaker 2: This is Chief.
Speaker 1: Hey Megan, how are you out today?
Speaker 2: Oh? We're doing pretty good. Thanks for calling pack.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was just calling because you recently adopted a beautiful golden doodle from us, and I just was giving you a ring to check out how things is going with the golden doodle.
Speaker 2: Honestly, thanks are going like way better than I ever even imagine.
Speaker 1: The creek always sleeping. That's great. Already well trained, that's good. That's a good thing to know. Now I'm calling today with some unfortunate news. I'm so sorry about this, Megan.
Speaker 2: What are you sorry about?
Speaker 1: I'll just cut to the chase instead of just you know I saying that and being almostterious, aren't I I'm not getting to the point, and I'm telling you I got some bad news. I should just rip the band aid right off. That's what my grandma used to tell me to do when it worked every single time, didn't hurt as bad as if I just was slowly chugging along taking off that band aid. You know you have a chug along taking off a band aid slowly. It is not a fun thing to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like kind of how you are right now.
Speaker 1: Making that is a good point. I'm still doing it, aren't I. I'll just get to the point then. So the Golden Year, Yes, the golden doodle that you adopted from us. Who I can hear in the background, they're barking away, sounds like it's happy. We are gonna actually have to get that dog back. We do have a replacement puppy that you can take home and adopt, but we did not mean to let you adopt that puppy. I'm so sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, you want me to give the puppy back? Yes, yeah, but I find paperwork. I've already taken him to the beat, like he's been here for like over a week and a half.
Speaker 1: Well, so we're gonna need the dog back. I'm so sorry about this. I never like giving this kind of news. We are definitely gonna need that puppy back from you.
Speaker 2: That you you're telling me this has happened multiple times, Like you've called multiple adoptees and asked for them back. Well, not everybody have like a reputation for doing this. It's just a golden doodle.
Speaker 1: So that puppy, that golden doodle that you adopted from us Zaya is a breed that that people pay a lot of money for us. So we are going to be needing that puppy. Am I making any sense on that oneid you.
Speaker 2: Want the dog back so that you can make more money off of the puppy. Isn't the whole thing that you guys stand for, like adopt, don't shop?
Speaker 1: Well, yes, absolutely, this is the decision that is not really known by anybody else after shelter. So I would appreciate if we keep this just between me and you.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's not even like coming from your boss or anything. It's just like coming so that you can get the dog make money off of a dog that's already found.
Speaker 1: And Megan, I want to sail the puppy. Megan, I want to sell the puppy. That's what it is. That is it about eighteen hundred dollars. I can make about eighteen hundred dollars by selling that puppy in and we mistakenly adopted that to you.
Speaker 2: Oh so what you noticed is that I have adopted this dog that you could get an exorbitant amount of money for eighteen hundred dollars and now you want the dog back.
Speaker 1: You're a piece.
Speaker 2: Well, you cannot take this dog from our family, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: How about we go into business together. I think this could be a very lucrative opportunity you could adopt. I could call you when we get a rare breed and you adopted it, and we said it. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Listen, if you come and try to get this dog, I will have the cops here waiting for you.
Speaker 1: You peace, okay, Well then I'll just let you know it's a prank phone call and your husband chand let's set you up. And this whole thing was a joke.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Megan, this is actually Jewbil from the Jewel Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband set you up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he said, you, guys, okay.
Speaker 1: Adopted a new puppy and he wanted to disagree with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Is this because he's been the one who's been taking him out every night in the middle of the night, he has that is okay? If he thinks he was in the doghouse before. He is on potty duty for months come away
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile Phone Franks weekday mornings on the twenties