Speaker 1: Call It What It Is with Jessica Capshaw and Camille Luddington, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello Call It crew, and welcome to another episode of Follow What It Is?
Speaker 3: A fan Q and a.
Speaker 2: A thank you and yes, we had so much fun with the last one.
Speaker 3: We're like, we're gonna find the questions, and the questions always lead into some random story they do.
Speaker 1: The first question is from Maddie, which is how do you both deal with burnout from long days on set?
Speaker 2: Good question?
Speaker 3: You wait, you you just.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: I just always feel like it was I only got wound up, sad, overwhelmed or mad when UH like it changed drastically, Like you always know it's gonna change.
Speaker 3: But I always like to know my race.
Speaker 1: I always say this about everything, really, like tell me what to expect, where are my mile markers?
Speaker 3: Where am I in it?
Speaker 1: But if all of a sudden, I think I'm like a day away from being done, Like I think I've been working, you know, every single day, and tomorrow is my last day, and I'm already thinking about all the things I'm gonna do on my day off.
Speaker 3: And they come in and they're like, ooh, I'm so sorry, but a set got changed.
Speaker 1: It's not ready, and so now we have to switch the scenes and you're in all day tomorrow. That's what I'm like a toddler. I start melting, I fall apart, I'm on the ground. There's some kicking and screaming and crying.
Speaker 3: That this has happened.
Speaker 2: I think that I think that this we run into the burnout on Grays and Nani when we're in standalone episodes, because those are focused. Saying that praise made me like, I know, but it's and it's a catch twenty two because if they're always excited, if you're if you're your character is a focus of it, it's very exciting. However, we were in every it's very fun. But you're in every single day, it's a lot of work. I think that our I think that how we deal with burnout, honestly is like forcing myself to like advocate for myself on the weekends and be like you guys, I literally have to check out for the day. I just need like a morning to myself, go get my coffee whatever it is, and do that because I can't just there's no there's no part of you that just goes and goes and goes and goes.
Speaker 3: No, no, I remember a time.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when we were doing the standalone episode that was the spooky prison episode.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you were pregnant. For God's sake, I know.
Speaker 3: It's when I realized it's fine.
Speaker 1: I just want to get to this part because it was actually very very sweet, very kind of you. You were pregnant, so you didn't yet have children. Obviously, well not for everybody, for some people. Most people were just me. I celebrate the Halloween day for my children, like I don't get personal pleasure from it. And one of the one of the producers came to us and was like, somebody's gonna have to work on Halloween.
Speaker 3: And I was like, please, don't make it me. I've got three kids, and you were like, I don't have a kid yet.
Speaker 2: I'll take what the Yeah? And you worked on Halloween, are you?
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 2: And you know what I did that bring that story up all the time, because when I try and do get Halloween off with the kids, I'm always like, let me just tell you a little story. But when I was childless and I wooved every Halloween night, and now's my time, I use it.
Speaker 1: I know I would go, I really would hat in hand crying, but you have it's birthdays and Halloween, and then it became Christmas shows and I know it's very hard.
Speaker 2: It's very hard. Tracy wants to know, how do you feel about Joe and then being together?
Speaker 3: I feel great, your look super happy. Yeah they're cute together. I like your vibes. Yeah cute, You're cute.
Speaker 2: He's cute. Love it and demure.
Speaker 1: Maddie wrote in and she said, came Illa, what was the most difficult Joe scene for you to shoot and how did you prepare for it.
Speaker 2: The most difficult scene for me to shoot was all of the scenes with my mom, just because it had been a long time coming on the show and felt very emotional, and I prepared for it. What was helpful is I had never worked with the actress before, so it really did feel like meeting a new person and kind of like that just sounds so like actory listening and responding. I just came into it like very emotional to begin with, because I felt like, you know, emotional for Joe, and then the actress was so great that it was very easy just to kind of see where those scenes took us.
Speaker 3: Who played your mom.
Speaker 2: Michelle Forbes played my mom. Oh, okay, what are both of your favorite friendships on the show. I think Christina and Meredith.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: That has to be. Although I really did like you and Sarah had some really funny Arizona and April had some great moments together towards the end. They should have started that friendship off like like earlier, because it was such an odd ball. You're like the odd odd couple together a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, we were.
Speaker 1: We were definitely an odd couple. But it worked and it ended up they ended up giving us a lot of comedy. I thought it was very funny. There was a moment where I think, truly they were they were just they were having fun, and I think that, yeah, they were trying to figure out what Arizona was going to do, and she was dating again and she became good friends and the chief.
Speaker 3: Became her wingman. So it was like Jim Pickens and I.
Speaker 2: No, I was literally about to say Jim Pickens and you were so did he go to like a gay bar with Arizona? And I was like, yes, Oh my god, more of that hilarious.
Speaker 3: We've been asked this before.
Speaker 1: Valerie would like to know if you had to choose one dead character to bring back to life.
Speaker 2: Who would it be? I said, I I've been saying Kyler because I hear that she was just so wonderful to work with so selfishly as an actress, Like I just one would love to have a seen with Kyler.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to the Gracy Abrams concert in the city and I posted a picture of Gracie and I and I cannot tell you how many people were flipping out because they think that she looks like Kyler? Does she They think she looks like LEXI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was all over all over the.
Speaker 2: Comments and everything funny.
Speaker 1: And then she actually sent me a picture of it with the comments in it because she's a big Grays fan, and she was like, I'm dying.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's really cute. I feel like you go to a concert twice a month, every weekend, every weekend. That and that I also feel like the rest of us leave a concert like normally, like normal people, right, Like we have to hit the streets and find a car or find our own car, and you get escorted back to some sort of magical room with that person's just waiting for you and it's so annoying because it's never happened to me. In fact, if I have I got anywhere near that magical room, they would escorted me. God of it would tastes. But you have. I just don't understand how that happens to you. It's genuinely annoying.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: In fact, next time you post with somebody new, I'm just gonna if there's a dislike button you're getting calms down. No, no, unless I'm unless I'm also escorted with you.
Speaker 1: Okay, agree, Yeah, No, jealousy is a green eyed monster, Camilla, green eyed monster.
Speaker 2: Okay. Rachel said, do you both have any ritual before shooting a scene? Song?
Speaker 3: Playlist, lance, speech, learning my lines, you're learning your life?
Speaker 2: That's my ritual. Well, I have to say, doing certain parts of our storylines, did you ever have like a song that you would like kind of listen to? Sometimes? I had some some I had some tailor's I had, for example, I all tell a fandom This. I listened to Clean when I was doing the episodes with Paul, her husband. It was like the song that just kind of got me in this place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I used to listen. I used to after ten years at Grays.
Speaker 1: I think in the very beginning, when I first had emotional scenes, I would get so nervous. I was not going to be able to cry like you squeeze out a tear. I would want to think about all the saddest things in the whole world. Yes, this was a part of acting class that I was always like, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 3: I really worried about it. By the end of my time at Grace.
Speaker 1: I think it's like a masterclass in being in having your emotions right there and quickly, like you can do it. I mean, you can go somewhere on a dime. I mean, I really, I really really mean this. The writing, I know it's it's really hard when it's not great writing, but when you have great writing, you just it's it's easy, peacey. I mean it's not easy, but you just you can get there so much more easily.
Speaker 2: I guess I have one thing that I do. I bet you do the same thing when you and your character are in a fight. I don't like to sit in the same room as as that actor. I want I need us to not like joke between takes if it's really serious. Like I need to have that separation going into the scene, and then when we're done, I'm like good to like shoot the ship that I like a little bit of that separation, just to feel that tension.
Speaker 1: Anna, be honest, do either of you think grays can sometimes be too dramatic? My instinct is no, I'm being honest, say, I think when.
Speaker 3: It's life for death, how can you be too dramatic.
Speaker 2: I think we're ea exactly right, Like we're not shooting a show like where we're all out in the farm, like we're dealing. We're in hospital. So like the drama it is. It is what it is. People are dying, people's lives need to be saved. So I feel like it lends itself to the show.
Speaker 3: There would be sometimes Meg and I would joke about this. There would be sometimes like so you know, when you're watching and then it goes to commercial.
Speaker 2: By the way, Meg is our showrunner right now. She's an incredible writer. We love her.
Speaker 3: That's the best, the actual best.
Speaker 1: But you would there'd be like an act break or there would be like a commercial break, and that scene they would always want to have like a lot of tension at the end of that scene, and especially if you had a line that was like a discovery right, like you know, you get a test back and you're like, yeah, whatever. And there was this one scene where I think Alex was about to do something and my all my only words were Alex no.
Speaker 3: But it was meant to be like you, like you like in post.
Speaker 2: A long no, like a no yeah.
Speaker 3: But I think it really.
Speaker 1: Should have been done in post, like it shouldn't be like me being like no, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We had to do it like forty five times because they kept doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like no, and then you have to cut yourself off slowly like a yeah. That's really hard. That isn't that that no is concerning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so maybe that's a little dramatic. That could be dramatic because of those act breaks.
Speaker 2: Amanda, how do you both memories memorize so much medical jargon? How long does it take? It can take some time.
Speaker 3: You can take a minute.
Speaker 2: We get a cheat sheet with every episode. We get a cheat sheet that tells us exactly what all the words mean that are medical and how to say them. But even on the day it can be really hard because once you introduce in an R scene, all of the instruments and then the dance you're doing in the operation.
Speaker 1: It can be tough, yeah, really tough, very hard, and I find it pretty much the testuff. It's always about repetition. Just I just keep going and going and going, and I run lines. I also, I can learn them on my own, but they're never really there until I just run.
Speaker 3: It with people. Yeah, until it's on our scenes.
Speaker 1: I like to just have everybody that's working on the scene. Those are like we had one of those in the episode when I came back. Remember, it was like so many little tiny pieces. They're attached to action, and so you have to figure out when the line comes and what it's in response to, and it's just better to like.
Speaker 3: Do it like multiple, multiple, multiple times.
Speaker 2: I've also had this moment where I've learned I've learned some medical jargon, and then when I get in there, they're like, actually, that's just the way you stay in England. In the US we say it differently, And then it's been stuck in my mind that a certain way, and it's really hard for me to.
Speaker 3: Pivot reset the factory settings.
Speaker 2: Okay, go.
Speaker 3: Oh well this, I'll do Emily and then you do Romero because Romero's for me. I know, well, Emily wants to know who was the worst person in a world with on set. Oh that Bokey, she.
Speaker 2: Was the worst. I mean, how delicious is bocy to be? I mean, real fans know who Bokey is.
Speaker 3: I met a dog named Boky the other day.
Speaker 1: That's cute, and it was it was a lovingly it was like an like an adoring Bokey.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to the worst. I think I'm wantul to plead the fifth.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna really think about it. Hold on the worst, Like I'm wondering what they mean by that, like worst.
Speaker 1: I mean, there were people who could throw temper tantrums, but it doesn't feel right to out them.
Speaker 3: Mm hm, Oh you just give, you just give like a Kate cap shut.
Speaker 2: I didn't you have a too?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, listen, I just don't want to not answer the question, Emily. You deserve an answer. It's not about a worst person, but they're definitely.
Speaker 3: People can be difficult because life is nuanced and challenging sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also we all the truth is, we all work really long hours and around each other like a family. And oh, I'm sure we've I mean, we all have our moments.
Speaker 3: Someone told me that I was actually like a t one day at work, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh wait what uh huh? Whooped? Oh my god? Never? Yeah, oh yeah, I know you know what he was wrong, Jessica. Do people stop you in the streets thinking you're gay? In real life?
Speaker 3: Like hit on me?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How would I know if they thought that I was gay? I mean, I don't get hit on by women.
Speaker 2: That cannot be true.
Speaker 3: That I don't get hit on by women. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 3: Actually, I was like, I'm wanting to think we're all just getting no.
Speaker 2: But I mean, like, where would I even get hit on anymore? Like a rauph's in the cheese aisle?
Speaker 3: No, definitely not.
Speaker 2: I mean so obvious. I have kids too.
Speaker 3: Carpool line, and if you're getting hit on there, you're in trouble.
Speaker 2: I just don't even get hit on at all anymore by anybody. Never. I mean, I'm racking my brain. I mean, you should see me out in the wild. I'm like a will to beast.
Speaker 3: I've been out with I've been with you out the world. You're not.
Speaker 2: You've seen some will to best.
Speaker 3: I've seen some outfits. That's for sure.
Speaker 1: You're out like it's not a little visual pollution happening, all right, right, right.
Speaker 2: Realant, So your answer is no, oh, no.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I imagine maybe, well, I imagine a lot of people think that I am from the show, but I don't. I don't have people stopping me in the streets. I hear incredible, incredible stories about people who share space in Arizona story or or that she was helpful in some way for them watching the show.
Speaker 3: But no, never, never hit on by women, And.
Speaker 2: Never they're not like sliding their number to you. No, no number slide. I know, God, feel me.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not trying. I don't start inviting that in though.
Speaker 2: I don't mind. Everybody likes to get hit on a little bit, you know, give me a number slide, give me a whoo woo. I'm not gonna call it, but like, yeah, you know, while I'm out in that, can I cheese asle give me?
Speaker 3: I never said that.
Speaker 1: It's like five five five five five five five five five five five yeah, And.
Speaker 2: I'm like wow, thanks, And just so I can go home and show it to Matt, I'm like I got this. See I am still hot.
Speaker 1: See I told you it was lock me down, Yeah, lock me down.
Speaker 2: I think we should jump around because I feel like we're not going to get to everything, and I think we need to jump around.
Speaker 3: Well, it's doing real quicker.
Speaker 1: Too, it's nineteen minutes. Do you do you watch the episodes you're in.
Speaker 3: I don't not anymore. Really.
Speaker 2: I did in the beginning because I literally wanted to see how like if I was doing an okay job.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. It's like proof of life.
Speaker 2: And now I feel like I've lived it. And the truth is is that sometimes I find it a little bit confusing to like go back and be in that spot when we're many episodes ahead in a new storyline. I think, though, at some point I'm going to go back to the early years and like start over.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I did go back with one of my daughters, and I was like, oh my gosh, that's my voice so high.
Speaker 2: Why do I look like that? I know, but I was like twenty seven or something when I joined the show, and it is when you're like, oh, that's what I looked like without all these fine lines and eyebags, it's a little bit depressing.
Speaker 1: No, I actually don't. I don't actually see something crazy. I prefer now really I yeah, fine one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like a fine one.
Speaker 1: How hard was it playing Joe when she was depressed? Did it bleed into your real life after filling those scenes?
Speaker 2: I definitely feel like I can't. It was hard to shake off those seasons where you'recharacter is real. You probably had this with like with a Cali and Arizona when they're going through that divorce.
Speaker 3: It was just so it's like a kick in the teeth every day.
Speaker 2: It really is, and it does kind of I have to say, it kind of does affect your mood. I wish it was better at leaving it on set, but sometimes it really is hard. And the truth is is that we love our characters. You love Arizona, I love Joe like I'm team Joe. I always say this, And so when she's going through it, like yeah, I kind of it's kind of like my buddy's going through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Yeah, this.
Speaker 2: Is a good one. Emily f said, if Joe and Arizona were a piece of kitchen equipment, what would they be and why pork spatula a kitchen aid mixer oh, I feel like Joe would be like a sauce pen that has like a bunch of grease still on it and like crust, because she's.
Speaker 3: Kind of not how I see you. Okay, but Joe krusty saucepan.
Speaker 2: She's been through it. She's seen some and that saucepan to me is like I've seen some stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, okay, yeah, like you're proud of that crust.
Speaker 2: You're so shiny. Whatever Arizona is is like fresh out the packet.
Speaker 1: Well, I can think it shiny maybe like one of those little like espresso machines exactly.
Speaker 2: That's the part that's so annoying. Yes, because like Arizona is a little peppy too. It has to be an especial and like super shiny, all the pods set up neatly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good one. I like that, Okay, a little espresso.
Speaker 1: How do you handle being an actress when you just aren't feeling yourself that day but you need to perform?
Speaker 2: Well, Luckily, if I'm not feeling myself that day, it helps have to be somebody else. I'm pretty good at. I think you are too. About jumping in Yeah, you compartmentalize. Yeah, you do.
Speaker 4: You have to because that's kind of our draw, because the show must, the show must go on. No, I'm supposed to say the show must go on. Remember Shakespeare in Love on their.
Speaker 1: Backstage and he's like, oh, yeah, the show must, and the other guy goes, go on, go on.
Speaker 2: I love Shakespeare in Love. Oh my god, I know I do too. I watched it like I had the VHS, and I watched it almost every day for a while, like I was really weirdly obsessed with it. It's very joyous, I know, really, no, and he was so he was hot as Shakespeare.
Speaker 3: Oh just the fines ooh not a Handmaid's Tale.
Speaker 2: Not handmaids No, get out of here, get out of here, fines.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, thank you God, thank you?
Speaker 2: All right. Emma wrote, where would Joe in Arizona's Dream vacation be? Okay?
Speaker 1: I see, like maybe I'm just being crazy here, but I could see Joe and Arizona.
Speaker 3: I mean, can we see them at Disneyland Orlando? Baby? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Please? If that's okay, If we're going there, then what's our favorite ride? I feel like Joe love the Little Mermaid. There's something about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I agree with that. I agree with that. I think I'm a small world kind of girl.
Speaker 2: Seriously, It's like literally the most annoying ride and the most boring.
Speaker 1: There's something about all the different cultures and I don't know, I've always had a saucepot.
Speaker 2: It's a legit, like fifteen minute ride.
Speaker 3: Plus I go in the summer and it's the only place that's cool. It's always hot and I get to go in there.
Speaker 2: And really, because I feel like, I mean, this is this is in the La Once. I don't know if this is in I mean the California one, and I'm not sure if it's in Florida, but like I can see Arizona full on dippity boot boutique getting your hair sprayed with glitter a crown. Oh yeah, for.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure that's the Braid's for sure the braids.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Yep.
Speaker 3: I love it, Okay.
Speaker 1: Marcy wants to know how did the surge scenes work. Does it take longer to shoot? Ye, Marcy, it takes longer to shoot it, sure does.
Speaker 2: It takes a really long time.
Speaker 1: I feel like in the O R scenes, I'm like bargaining with God literally and figuratively, I'm like talking to the first a d I'm talking to the director. I always because I like information. I'm always like, so what's your plan? And like are we gonna do this side first or you gonna do that side? But I mean the answer is it takes a long time.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be what it is exactly a lot of things to shoot. Yeah, and you have to remember, like there's some scenes where like blood spills everywhere, then we have to take it again, so now that blood has to be really soaked ub again. Everyone has to have fresh scrub zone. There's moments like that that just like the minutes start to add up on a on an our day. Okay, who is your dream guest on the show that hasn't already been on? I mean we always say Taylor because she does love the show. But if I didn't have to go with my immediate tailor answer, always maybe Jennifer Coolidge. She's so funny, like as a patient, Oh my god, yeah.
Speaker 3: She'd be a great Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nicholas would like to know have you ever had to kiss anyone on the show and they had sticky breath?
Speaker 3: Never for me, as a.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, No, ways, like the most respectful. I mean, like, I don't think so listening Altoyd breath.
Speaker 2: I think actors for the most part are really conscious of not wanting to be disgusting if possible. Like I have yet to have someone like down a tuna fish sandwich and then go in for a guess I hear it happens.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you know what's funny. One of my first kissing scenes ever in my career, I was legit nervous, Like I was absolutely like showing nervous. I was apparently nervous. It was I was nervous leading like the days leading up to the scene.
Speaker 3: I was just nervous, nervous, nerves.
Speaker 1: And he was a little bit more experienced, he was a little bit older, and he was very kind, but he was a man of few words. And I just really didn't I just I didn't know him that well, and I just didn't feel all that comfortable and I just didn't know. And that day we were finishing up the scene that was right before the kissing scene, and he had a pa bring to him on set and announce that he was bringing him and in and out burger animal style with raw onions.
Speaker 2: Animal But I explained to people that don't know what in and out is, what animal style is.
Speaker 1: In and out is a cheeseburger and fry place, and animal style it has every single thing in the kitchen put on the cheeseburger. So he gets this said burger with everything on it and raw onions, and I probably looked like I was.
Speaker 3: Going to die.
Speaker 2: I'm going to like this is animals time, you guys, that is that's what she was making out with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's so good. Ross.
Speaker 1: Well, but here's here's the kick the punch line. It turns out he was a man that had a good sense of humor because my face looked like terror and horror but I didn't know it. And then he started laughing really hard, oh, because.
Speaker 3: He knew I was nervous, so he was like trying to like break the break that ten yeah, yeah, breakdown, break down me.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that Honestly, that would have made me laugh like this, Like I went in be super impressed by the joke. I'll be honest, i'dn't been like, nah, I just hate you a little bit. Okay, Jamison, do you think you two would actually be friends with your characters? In real life for sure, that's easy for Arizona. Joe.
Speaker 3: Well, Arizona would be friends with Joe, and I would be friends with Joe. So I think you would be friends with Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I Joe's tricky though, because I I yes, I would be Yes, I'd be friends with Joe, except I feel like she's super cagey, So I think it'd be very hard to like get in deep with someone like Joe. That's my opinion. She'ld be a very cagy person. I think once you're in the in crowd. Yes, it's a good question, though I have never been asked that question in a million trillion years. Good question, love it, call it crew, Okay, Astrad. Have either of you ever gotten uncontrollable laughter on set?
Speaker 1: Yesska, first hello, it's like hello, Yeah, well, if it's.
Speaker 3: You and I, even the last time I was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think people don't understand that when you have uncontrollable laughter filming a scene, the pressure to not laugh because you know that you're wasting time and the crew wants to go home, and you can't control it. Truly, it makes you start to get Really it actually gives you anxiety and the more anxiety I get over, like, do not get out, don't laugh, the more I want to laugh, which is not good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't think it's so cute funny, No.
Speaker 2: Which makes it worse. It makes it more away like funny, but like that nervous laughter of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do this last one and this is Stephen and I think that this is a good one to end on.
Speaker 3: Don't judge me, but is this shot in a real hospital?
Speaker 2: How does it work?
Speaker 4: Steve?
Speaker 1: And I'm not judging you, And you know what, there have been times we've been in real hospitals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the actual hospital, our home hospital is a set.
Speaker 2: But it does look like a hospital. That was really shocking to me. I walked in and there are corridors and corridors, corridors and patient rooms and you can go from the er back into a certain area that's a reception. So it feels very much like a real hospital. But yes, when you see us filming on that very famous walkway, we haven't done it in a long time. But that was all that's that was all real hospital.
Speaker 3: The most like the shooter episode when Derek gets shot, that was real. That was a real hospital.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about that like that, what do they call it the walkway? Yeah, but it was all glass and it's all glass, yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It is in the valley, and we would always work there on Sundays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you couldn't work through during the week.
Speaker 2: Yes, I forget the reason why. All right, love it another Q and A session.
Speaker 3: So much fun. I'm a little stroll down memory lane.
Speaker 2: I too love it, I know because it gets me thinking too. And they ask such good questions that I don't get asked all the time. Yeah, you would think, after all these years we've been asked everything, but nope, they call it crew coming through.
Speaker 3: I love it, all right, you want to call it
Speaker 2: Let's call this the end of the episode.