Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty, I'm strong.
Speaker 2: And gatty, and he armstrong and yetty.
Speaker 3: News reports have claimed that I am anti vaccine or any industry.
Speaker 2: I am neither.
Speaker 3: I am pro safety.
Speaker 2: Handsome fireworks, fire works, Hanson, you Obsessans Kennedy. I am pro safety.
Speaker 3: I worked for years to raise awareness about the mercury and toxic chemicals and fish, and nobody calls me.
Speaker 2: Is obsessed with pro testers interrupting. It's just I don't sound it fascinating. I find it the least bit interesting when somebody stands up to and then they lead them out. Okay, fine, you don't think it's interesting that a single human being was willing to shout no.
Speaker 4: I find the protests, unless something happens, the least interesting thing going on today. I have been watching some of this during the commercial breaks RFK Junior being grilled and whatnot, and there's a lot of interesting stuff there, mostly from the He has gone around making really strong statements about stuff because and I'll be I'll give the most generous version I can, because it's a good way to get attention and get a reaction.
Speaker 2: And I don't mean just get a reaction from a kind of childish way, but it's a good way to, like, you know, get the argument going. It's sort of what it works for Trump. I think we should get out of NATO.
Speaker 4: I don't think he had any attention get out of NATO, but he starts strong hiring him for donating, you know, donating spending more of the money that they had more mandated to spend. You know, you get the conversation going. That's not the way everybody handles these things. I'm not sure it's the best way, but Trump makes that work all the time. And RFK Junior is doing a lot of the same sort of stuff, but he is having to answer for a whole bunch of these things that he has said over the years. We got a good one coming up in a little bit where he is specifically asked about his famous statement from just like a year ago, sixteen months ago on the Lex Friedman podcast, where he said there's no safe and effective vaccine.
Speaker 2: We'll get that one on for you. He also has said at various times, if there's one thing I could redo in my life, it'd be go back and not have my children vaccinated because his cousin, Caroline, Sweet Caroline Kennedy came out yesterday and said he goes around telling you not to get your kids vaxed, and he got his kids vexed. He says it's the biggest mistake of his life life. All right, I don't know. Well, what is proof of that is? We have other Kennedy clupes that aren't protests many. Okay, I want to hear some anything, Yes, start with twenty Michael.
Speaker 3: Today, American's overall health is in grievous condition. Over seventy percent of adults and a third of children are overweight or obese. Diabetes is ten times more prevalent than it was during the nineteen sixties. Cancer among young people is rising by one or two percent a year. Autoimmune diseases, neurodevelopmental disorders, Alzheimer's, asthma, ADHD, depression, addiction, and a host of other physical and mental health conditions are all on the rise, some of them exponentially.
Speaker 2: The United States.
Speaker 3: Has worse health than any other developed nation. Yeah, we spend more on healthcare, at least double and in some cases triple as other countries.
Speaker 2: That's what I was talking about at the very beginning of the show. He regularly says we have the most unhealthy children in the world. Is that true or not? And I would love it if they got down to the brass tax of that. And if that's true, why the hell is that true? I happen to be doing a medium dive during the commercial break into some of those statistics, and boy, it gets a little hairy. It depends which stat you're talking about. But there are number stats like frequently you'll hear about how America has the highest infant mortality rate among development Western economies, and that's it's because we have a different standard for reporting them. Because we are so good at saving premis. We count them. Other countries they don't count them at all. It's easy to manipulate stats like that, which it's not to say our systems perfect. There doesn't need reform of COACT. I do know about that particular stat but just in general, do we have more ADHD anxiety among our kids stuff like that than any other country in the world. I'd love to know that, or even if it's all Western societies that have the same lifestyle as ours, and it's its skyrocketed the way we all know it has. Yeah, that should be like the highest priority to figure that out. Two things that are in conflict with each other, because that's okay, that's what life is all about. Number One, RFK does some pretty good work in identifying, you know, trends and problems and pointing out that we really need to deal with him as a society. That doesn't mean he is the right guy to be in charge of it, but that's what the senators are looking into. I have some issues with the guy, but that's fine. But the second thing is kind of in the other direction. He does make a really good point that we have had person after person, administration after administration just kind of go along to get along in spite of these horrific trends, and that the idea of zero sum budgeting or shake things up or starting from square one or reassessing everything we're doing is so foreign to Washington, d C. That's the opposite of DC culture, which is go along to get along and grow your turf.
Speaker 4: How would there not be some sort of pressure from a company that's making billions of dollars off of their vaccine to not look into vaccines to hey, leave the vaccines alone.
Speaker 2: How would that? You know, It's just it flies in the face of human nature, doesn't it. Yeah? Well right, yeah, And I think one of our case points. And again this doesn't prove he's the right guy for the job, but I think he's right about it is to a large extent when it comes to big pharma or big food or the various other you know, the hospital monopolies, whatever, it's like there's a defensive attorney, but there's no prosecuting attorney because the CDC isn't it and the FDA they're known to be kind of suspect in certain ways. And what he's saying is we needed a prosecuting attorney who's not a persecuting attorney, but a prosecuting attorney representing we the people, to make sure we're getting a square deal. Something. Can ask him about the bear in the park. I think that'll come up. Yeah, they'll ask him. Is that the funniest thing ever? Because I think it was Okay, Hanson grabbed this one. This is a good one. He just whispered in my ear in.
Speaker 5: A podcast in twenty twenty. You said, and I quote, you would do anything, pay anything to go back in time and not vaccinate your kids. Mister Kennedy, all of these things cannot be true. So are you lying to Congress today when you say you are a pro vaccine or did you lie on all those podcasts?
Speaker 2: We have all of this on tape, by the way, Yeah, a senator.
Speaker 3: As you know, because it's been repeatedly debunked, that statement that I made on the Lex Friedman podcast was a fragment of this statement.
Speaker 2: He asked me, and.
Speaker 3: Anybody who actually goes and looks at that podcast and we'll see this. He asked me, are there vaccines that are saving effective? And I said to him some of the live iris vaccines are, And I said there are no vaccines that are saving effective. And I was going to continue for every person, every medicine has people who are sensitive to them, including vaccines, right, So he interrupted me at that point. I've corrected it many times, including on national TV. You know about this, Senator Widen, So bringing this up right now is dishonest.
Speaker 4: So I would like to listen to that because that sounds like exactly the whole Trump bloodbath thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what it sounds like. Yeah, I got to tell you, as a citizen and I'm sure there are folks listening who feel the same. I feel like RFK Junior is a bit of a loose cannon and a bomb truck, a chucker and maybe half a con man who's right about a lot of stuff. And the people on the other side are utterly dishonest too, or greed heads. And I'm just not sure what to believe. See, I don't want to say he has said in the past. I'm gonna say there are claims that he said in the past, because sometimes things aren't taken out of context. We saw it endlessly with Trump during the campaign, where the mainstream media would state Donald Trump promised a blood bath if he loses. No, he didn't.
Speaker 4: He said the electric car market would be a blood bath because it's an economic term. I mean, as big a lie as you could possibly have in terms of presenting information to people. So maybe that's going on in some of these cases here. But which of these stances was I about to refer to on the abortion when this just happened. And maybe we'll get the tape later, but this just happened, RFK Junior. I agree with President Trump that every abortion is a tragedy. So he's trying to soften his stance on being pro choice.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll hear some of that coming up. He does have a number of those issues out there, as I mentioned earlier, Mark Alpern in his newsletter, and he talks to a lot of senators. He believes it's three quarters likely that RFK Junior does get confirmed today, gets enough or out of this whole process today and tomorrow gets enough Republican votes to get across them, which is surprising to me. Right, Yeah, and certainly it could be said the President nominated the guy. He's really smart, unless there are just glaring deficiencies. Give him a try, see what happens. Well, I mean, it's not like we're appointing him king.
Speaker 4: Well, right, I don't like this idea that if he gets confirmed, he will all automatically announce no more vaccines and now kids aren't getting there LEO vaccine and nobody's going to school.
Speaker 2: No, that's not gonna happen, So calm down. Yeah, yeah, I'm not comfortable with the guy anyway, But I don't know. It would take the rest of my week to go through every claim and counterclaim the bombs he's chucked. Then when he walked it back and what he actually believes. I don't know that the waters become so clouded, which is the actual object of misinformation, by the way, and true and propaganda. It's not to convince you of something specific. It's to get you to the point where you don't know what to believe, and so you don't believe anything, which is a shame. I was going to go through a couple examples. He said, the CIA killed his uncle JFK was killed by the CIA, Sir Hen.
Speaker 4: Sir Hen did not kill his father RFK. The two thousand and four presidential election was stolen. He defended Putin in the invasion of Ukraine. There's a lot of examples out there of things he said. Now, is he just trying to be provocative, make a point, get an argument going.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Meat producers in America are a greater threat to the United States and democracy. That don't sew him a bid lot.
Speaker 4: In his Terra network, he's accused climate deniers of being traders and proposed they face criminal prosecution if you claim that climate change isn't the thing.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of these out there now. So he's a climate change superhero. Huh. The pushback on that, because I got an email from a longtime listener of our show, is these people who are saying that he said these things are in the pocket a big pharma or have their own issues. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I haven't done the deep dive on figuring that out. I have a feeling that a lot of that is going to be delved into Delvin delved We will delve into that, yes, delved into today between Republican and Democrat centers.
Speaker 2: We'll have some more on the way if you have a common and I'd be interested in what you think. Text Line four KFTC.
Speaker 6: Medical breakthrough dub the holy Grail of fertility research could allow for a baby to be made by just one person. So it's been real, man, we had a good run.
Speaker 2: Take care of y. You hear anything about that story, I don't. I don't doubt it. I'm not surprised by it. There's been a great effort. I mean, you don't need two people now. I mean some dude donate sperm somewhere.
Speaker 4: That reminds me I want to ban from the show the term dad joke. I'd like to ban it from society. Uh, Tony Romo used it during the Chiefs game the other day. Sorry for the dad joke, I thought, how did that?
Speaker 2: Why? I know how that caught on. It's part of that whole dad's are dumb thing. There's no mom joke. Mom jokes.
Speaker 4: Of course, if a mom tells a joke, of course it's witty and insightsful and creative and it should be repeated. And the clever and intelligent dad jokes dumb because dads are kind of dumb, and we just we just we just barely make it through life bumping into things with our dumb bodies and our dumb brains.
Speaker 2: That whole thing as a dad makes me so freaking mad.
Speaker 4: How dad get going? We all know in every ad you still see ads all the time. I don't watch sitcoms anymore. Dumb dads became the thing in sitcoms in like the nineties and the two thousands. But every ad it's the mom holding the family together and dad, dad can't figure out how to do this, or brun the TV or what's in the fridge, or dads can't do anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know. The dad. The dumb dad guided by the wise woman has been a trope for a long time, but it's become like the exclusive way to present dads in the last forty years. Would I would just top of my head, what is one of the main things the radical left rails against all the time, the patriarchy? And if you portray any male as wise, kind, loving, any positive attribute whatsoever in any way, right, Yeah, exactly, Yeah, you have set back the great war for humanity that the political left is so hardcore to win. To overturn society as it is in usher in a Marxist utopia, you've got to undermine every aspect of society that currently has respect and power.
Speaker 4: Imagine any commercial where the woman can't do something, get the TV going, or fix the car, or help the kids with homework.
Speaker 2: Pick a topic. I saw my first one and saw my fun boy. I don't know what it was, it's it's that great campaign for one of your insurance companies. I think, wouldn't it be great if there were backups in real life and the first couple were the guy who couldn't quite back the trailer into the driveway and they say Jones come in, and they bring in an NFL star who backs in successfully. Wouldn't it be great to have backups. They had. The third one I've seen was a woman who's struggling with the taxes and they called for a backup. The backup came in and did the taxes for and she's like, wow, I just I'm struggling today. And they're funny and nice commercials, but it struck me. I was like, oh my god. They did one with a woman, but it was a mail. It wasn't the dad, It wasn't the husband stepping in to fix the problem. No, gotcha. Oh no, not to assume he is an idiot. Yeah, that would be like shocking to the system. Well, a woman can't do something and the dad can. Well, oh this is awful. Well I tell you what, Let's have a bet and it'll never pay off. So you can bet as much as you want. You wait for the first time that happens, and I'll wait for the first show that has a black criminal victimizing a white person. So not using the DJ term anymore. I don't like it. It's insulting and not good for America. We got a lot on the way of continuing to watch the RFK junior hearing. If anything happens that's exciting will bring that to you. We got plenty of other stuff for you too. An armed foreign force is fired on our government and nobody's talking about it for some reason.
Speaker 3: Starts our only purpose, one all people share, is to search for ways to reduce the danger of nuclear war.
Speaker 1: In this Oval office speech, President Ronald Reagan outlined his plans for a missile defense system later nicknamed star Wars. On Monday, President Trump signed an executive order to build a next generation space based missile defense architecture to protect the US from threats posed by a new generation of hypersonic glide missiles. Another indication that space is becoming a war fighting domain.
Speaker 4: Should be included in that report was named star Wars by the people who were trying to deride it. Yes, they were trying to mock Old ron Reagan, for he saw star Wars now things we need to do this. If you're old enough to remember that it was seen as stupid by the mainstream media, it's now accepted as obviously something that needed to happen.
Speaker 2: And it was what five short years ago that the idea of the space force was just goffawed at by all of the intelligencia. Trump is so stupid, he thinks we're going to have what guardians of the galaxy? Man? Is he stupid? Now? Any country bigger than Guatemala that isn't exploring defense in the atmosphere in space is insane. It's going to be critically important going forward. Let's hear a little more Jennifer Griffin's report. We need to immediately begin the construction of a state of the art iron Dome missile defense shield which we'll be able to protect Americans a.
Speaker 1: Reference to israel short range missile defense system, but the Iron Dome only defense against short range missiles in a country the size of New Jersey.
Speaker 2: It's a metaphor.
Speaker 4: What this is about is, I would say, an agenda, a broad agenda for trying to get after the spectrum of air and missile threats. Yeah, and particularly, as she mentioned in that first clip, the hypersonic missiles that at least currently I think can get by our systems, which ain't.
Speaker 2: Good right right, and has been pointed out many times already. He says, iron Dome. It's a metaphor. It's a very different system than Israel would have. But to not thoroughly explore technological opportunities to deflect aggressive acts by bad actors. Why in the name of heaven would you not do that? I don't there's no argument. And if it turns out it's going to be cataclysmically expensive, all right, fine, well then we'll get those studies and think, yeah, I guess we don't have the money or we will. But anybody who poo poose this as a moron should be quiet. Oh, speaking of being a attack from foreign baddies. To point out yet again how the mainstream media is utterly incompetent and biased. Is the fund's gone out of it? It's just so obvious at this point. But the border patrol has come under fire several times in recent days from Mexican drug cartels. Foreign armed groups are attacking our people on our soil on a semi regular basis. Now point out to me, please, when in the history of humankind in any nation that sort of thing has been fundamentally ignored? Ever, I'll wait, is it? Because once you acknowledge that a bunch of things, big things need to happen, and we're trying to get it settled before you have to do those big things. But the complicity of the New York Times in this, for instance, is are they being quiet about it because they want to? I think the diplomacy work beyond the scenes. I think that would be just, uh, you don't want to portray anything from Mexico as bad, right, because that seems I don't know nationalists. I've I've heard of these Christian nationalists and how dangerous they're white support racists or at the very least in agreement with Trump. Yeah, yeah, and I could go into detail, but trust me when I say there are heavily armed these trucks that look a lot like you know, our are fighting vehicles, super heavy duty all terrain with a machine gun mounted on the top of them, and soldiers quote unquote working in and around them occasionally squeezing off multiple shots. That are people along the border. Is any good? It's It's absolutely shocking, totally totally different topic, and I've wanted to talk about this, you know, it occurred to me. I think I've got the perfect metaphor for Trump in his administration, because you know, he he does stuff that's not a good idea at times, and he nominates people in my mind that are terrible nominees just because they kissed his ass or they were loyal to him and and you know what, either of the Senate sens were no on this one, like Matt Gates, who was a terrible choice from the beginning, or have you watched a workout in the end. Matt Gates was on Bill Maher's Basement show for like a Knowledge. I want to tune that in that to be interesting. Bill Maher, a comedian Friday Night hbo Hoo sas this other show that he does where he's basically sitting in the basement and talks to people length. It's like a podcast on video. But he had Matt Gates on, so I want to check that out. Yeah, it was Gates drinking and burning one down with the mar which some teenage girls. I don't know. Oh see, that was out of bounds, right, there was it? Out of bounds? You're the chiefs. Anyway, getting back to my main point, this headline Trump signed. Oh I came up with a perfect metaphor for Trump because he's doing so many things that are just so great. But he creates, he hands his opponent's clubs to beat him with, and frequently steps on his own messaging and the rest of that. He's like a great gifted musician but whether it's personality or drugs or liquor or whatever, you're never quite sure if they're going to do the right thing for themselves and the band and whatever else. He's incredibly gifted. He's got the don't give a damn that's necessary to confront well, the swamp and all these entrenched practices and bureaucracies and budgets and the rest of it. He doesn't care. And he is in a brilliant way confronting that stuff like it had to be confronted, but never is. At the same time, you'll nominate a Matt Gates, and he just reminds me of musicians I've known who are just brilliant, but they keep getting in their own way. And the question is will his brilliance win the day over the long term? Are Willy finally, you know, step in it badly enough that you know that either the support falls apart or they can impeach him or whatever. It'll be interesting to watch. But speaking of the great things he's doing, Trump signed. The headline is Trump signs Executive Order protecting children from chemical and surgical gender mutilation, which is so much more an accurate headline. It's from the National Review than you would ever see about gender affirming care in the most of the mainstream media. But Trump issued the executive order yesterday to ban the chemical and surgical mutilation of children, known among progressive id logs as gender affirming care. The act will cut back federal funding for medical institutions that provide puberty blockers, hormone therapies, and surgical mutilations to minors. Trump declared in the order, and I quote across the country today, medical professionals are maiming and sterilizing, absolutely true, a growing number of impressionable children under the radical and false claims that adult el can change a child's sex through a series of irreversible medical interventions. This dangerous trend will be a stain on our nation's history and it must end. Ah, that is very true. And also that puts US in step with most of Europe. Oh yeah, yeah, we are like wildly radical on this stuff compared to Europe, which innovated a lot of it quote unquote, then did careful actual studies of the results of it and realized a lot of the positive claims were fraudulent. And any reasonable study of this stuff shows that it is a permanent and B shows no signs of actually helping people's long term mental health, and it's not going to I've said this before, and I will stand by these words. And if there are rare cases of quote unquote gender dysphoria that don't fit this, I will listen and I will learn, and I will admit it the moment I'm convinced it's true. Okay, there are a lot of people that are alienated oncometrible, neurotic, afraid, anxious, depressed, whatever, in including myself at times, and the idea of becoming a completely different person is so incredibly intoxicating. And Jack, you've talked about this, you know, in conjunction with substance abuse and stuff like that. Sometimes people just think if they change where they are or the house they have, the car they have, the woman or man they're married to or with, if they can just change that, they will be happy, they will fit in, they will be popular at the rest of it. It's incredibly alluring. And if you get a confused adolescent it was unpopular, autistic, anxious, terrified of womanhood or puberty or whatever, one hundred different things, and you sell them on the idea that hey, you're actually a different person, a different person who will get all sorts of a approval and love and you'll be popular. Look you even saying you're curious about changing your sex they say gender, even just hinting that you're thinking about it. Look at all this approval and love you've gotten online. Wait a minute, you're somebody different and everyone loves you. That is what's happening here. And when a couple of years down the line they realize, oh my god, I've allowed myself to be mutilated. I can never have children. I'm unhappy and precisely the same ways that I used to be, But now I'm a dude who looks slightly like a woman. Great, that's not a solution. Yeah, you get the encouragement, and you're being called brave. Who wants to walk away from being called brave, especially as a confused adolescent to pray on? I mean, people who prey on like confused oldsters and steal their life savings are rightfully seen as monsters. Monsters, but people who for idea logical reasons do the same thing to confuse adolescents and to call them brave and use the techniques I've been describing and then when they show up to the clinics, don't do any counseling whatsoever. They don't ask them, Oh you were raped as a child. That might have a role in your fearing puberty. Oh you're autistic, Oh you have underlying psychological problems. They don't even ask those questions. Those people are monsters. I prefer the people stealing from old people because at least I get their brand of evil. End of screed. So the new Transportation Secretary just put a big knife in the whole evy mandate thing. Thank God or sanity, Yeah, more sanity, cut the crap or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 4: What did Trump call it? The return to common sense or something like that. Love it got a couple examples of that. Also, are you downloading that new Chinese AI app?
Speaker 2: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 4: But a little more information about that, stay tuned.
Speaker 3: I don't want to take food away from anybody. If you like a cheesebag McDonald's cheezburger, which my boss loves, you should be able to get them. If you want to eat hostest dwinkies, you should be able to do that. But you should know what the impacts are on your family.
Speaker 2: And on your house. Do we not already? And I'm not trying to be controversial here, I just do we I thought we did. Aren't the ingredients everywhere? Aren't they already posted on all that stuff? It's hard for me to imagine somebody who doesn't understand the ramifications of eating a bunch of that and swinging down a bunch of pop.
Speaker 4: Sometimes starting the conversation is I don't know enough, but a big deal. A lot of the talk about processed food and what's in food and everything like that comes from RFK Junior going around the country talking about it. A lot of the national conversation around this he got going, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I almost feel like with RFK Junior, you have to like make clear, all right, everything we talk about in reference to him is on its own. It's not a leap toward therefore he should be in charge of everything, right, it's just a sub discussion. And to that point, that's absolutely true. My God, look at look at us as a people. We're fed up, pardon me, in terms of our health and our diets and all sorts of things psychology, for whatever reasons, at least, let's talk about it all the time. How many times have we uttered the sentence or the phrase Jack. This ought to be the biggest story in the world. We ought to be talking about this every single day. Well we're talking about it more so. He's still testifying right now.
Speaker 4: RFK Junior very tan and Hanson pointed out good point, Hanson, he's not wearing He's a very stylish guy. I was actually thinking watching him, I need to get a custom My suit's custom made. Because you get your suit's custom made, they just fit you better, you just look better.
Speaker 2: He's a Kennedy, though I'm not a Kennedy. That's why I buy off the wreck.
Speaker 4: But he's wearing the same suit that his dad and uncle war back in the early sixties, even though that's not really the style right now. The super skinny tie and that collar. He just wants to evoke the whole Kennedy thing.
Speaker 2: Very clever. I wonder if he has to get those special made, because that's.
Speaker 4: Not really what people are wearing, but nobody gets I need the early sixties.
Speaker 2: Kennedy suits and they make them for him. Look sharp. He's a little two tan. I feel like it if you got the white hair and you get that tan, whoo I'm hearing racism there or something.
Speaker 4: A couple of quick things that are actually important. First of all, this our new transportation secretary. Name him off the top of your head, you can't. It's Sean Deffy. Duffy. He acxed Biden's Cafe Fuel Economy Standards caf E.
Speaker 2: It's a whatever. It is an acronym for something. It was.
Speaker 4: It's an acronym for government forcing you an electric car. And he acts those and he said it's needlessly driven up the cost of all cars in order to push a radical green New Deal agenda, which is absolutely true. So now these car companies aren't going to have to make a whole bunch of cars that they know nobody's going to buy, and of course, how do they pay for them. They have to raise the price of all the other cars that you actually do buy. I know this from a guy who owns a car dealership. I have to have this number of electric cars on my lot to be part of my fleet, to be in business, and nobody wants them.
Speaker 2: And as we've gone over many times, the net environmental effect of electric cars is unknown at best. Right, good point, different topic.
Speaker 4: So took out a bunch of information yesterday about that new Chinese AI thing and whether or not it's as big a deal as everybody says it is or not, and all that.
Speaker 2: I find that fascinating and time will tell.
Speaker 4: But it is the number one app in the Apple Store and the Google Store for androids.
Speaker 2: And I don't know why you're all downloading so eagerly Chinese apps. I don't quite get that. I think it's just curiosity. In this case, it got so much coverage. Don't you care about the I care about handing over every key stroke I make to other, to any even American companies, lit alone a Chinese place. But so if you go on to that new AI thing from China and ask what happened in Tienaman Square in nineteen eighty nine, their answer will be I'm sorry, I cannot answer that question. I'm an AI assistant designed to provide helpful and harmless responses.
Speaker 4: If you ask the same Chinese app what happened in Ohio in nineteen seventy. In nineteen seventy, Ohio was the site of a significant historical event, most notably the Kent State shootings in nineteen seventy. The tragic incident occurred during a period of widespread protests of the Vietnam War. So it has it's US history fairly nailed down. It's Chinese history that everybody knows. That makes the Chinese Communist Party look bad.
Speaker 2: Not so much. Yeah, look like murderous monsters. Yeah, not surprising. That is going to be man, that's the common future is I mean, we think that people are bubbled at countries are bubbled. Billions of people will be bubbled. Oh yeah, I was just reading about Kim Jong UN's desperation to keep the outside world out of North Korean. How that's getting harder and harder, because if they can pierce the illusion, or if the illusion is pierced that they are a socialist paradise and everybody else is way poorer and way more miserable than North Korean's, it's all over the scam ends.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is really interesting. Let me see if I can jam this in. This is from the New York Times, which I don't always agree with. But when the market's lost a sunning one trillion dollars of value on Monday, as many economic commentators nihilists are making sense of the news of the new AI platform, I started thinking about a serpent eating its own tail. And he talked to this Harvard Business School, Harvard economist or whatever. I got to jump ahead here because I thought this is interesting. He believes that the investors are flooding the magnificence that'd be these seven tech giants that really are driving the entire SMB five hundred thing, whose valuations currently make up over thirty percent of the market capitalization, with cheap money making it easy for these forms to pour capital into investments with each other, And that these companies have been eating their own tails for the last several years and that is about to come to an end.
Speaker 2: That's a fascinating thought. I don't know if it's true or not. Speaking of major revelations Next Hour, why everybody's so anxious and depressed? I've figured it out. Isn't that handy? If you don't get Next Hour, you've got to go grab the podcast. Subscribe to Armstrong and Getty on demand. Armstrong and Getty