Speaker 1: Big Bank and what it is.
Speaker 2: You don't be on nothing, I be on BBJ.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: Bring you big big facts Nick.
Speaker 4: Right now visit the new website today Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 1: Line from the coaching Lab. It's time for big facts.
Speaker 4: Big Bank is here, Baby Jade is here, DJ scream, I'm here and were welcome in today the one the only. We're excited to welcome Drinka Gates to Big Fast.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Everything good with you?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, happy to be here.
Speaker 4: Thank you for coming to grace us with your positive energy. We you know, every time you speak, you know, you just seem to just shine this light on the world.
Speaker 2: So we're excited to have you.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: Yeah so so, so let us into the world a little bit of what what you got going on, because you're an entrepreneur, different ventures and everything like this kind of fill us in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 6: So on four to twenty, I'll be opening up my dispenser in Mississippi, which is kind of like home base for me right now. It's my first operation that solely owned and operate I want, so I'm like super super excited about that. And also I'm doing a relaunch of my wellness company that I dream yes Wellness uh huh. I did like did some rebranding until we're gonna be relaunching that over the next month as well.
Speaker 5: Son.
Speaker 4: You speak a lot about I guess, just your overall progression just you know, as an entrepreneur, but just as a human being too.
Speaker 2: What do you think kind of like caused that.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, just constant.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say, challenges, which I don't really look at challenges is really just like opportunities for growth, you know what I'm saying. So that's kind of what keeps me going and constantly like evolving and.
Speaker 4: Uh so, yeah, I guess I would say, like with those challenges, some people might say, Okay, these challenges, I'm gonna take these challenges and as they would say, crash out, I'm gonna eat bad, I'm gonna have toxic behavior and everything like that. But what was it that made you say, I'm gonna take these challenges and try to evolve and rise above.
Speaker 6: I mean, I really learned that, like in order like some of the greatest people in the world they have like the most amazing stories, like they really they've been through some shit, you know what I'm saying, Like the most enlightened people, Like they've really like they've been through the struggle. And so for me, it was like I can sit here and have pity on myself and be sobbing and you know what I'm saying and crash out like you say, or I can look at this and get a lesson from it and take that and help that to you know what I'm saying, just like move myself forward or really just move forward in life in general.
Speaker 5: You know, there's always a lesson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're always going to take always everything.
Speaker 7: And if I'm not mistaken, in twenty twenty two, you had like a mental and a spiritual awakening that most people are the general public with quote unquote call and identity crisis. Yeah, So how was it trying to navigate through that identity crisis while at the same time being a mom and a business owner.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, that is extremely difficult to do because it was like this person that I've been for damn near two decades, like r that ain't that's.
Speaker 5: Not me right now anymore anymore.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like you know that was I mean, it's still and forever would be a part of my story, but that wasn't I couldn't identify with that anymore.
Speaker 5: So it was definitely struck. It was hard, very very hard.
Speaker 6: But over the past like two or three years, I was also working with like a spiritual psychologist. So through my work with him, it's like he actually gave me the tools to be able to navigate through all of that.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm so real quick not to count you all.
Speaker 7: It's explaining to people what the difference is between a regular or clinical.
Speaker 3: Psychologist and a spiritual psychology.
Speaker 6: Man, a spiritual psychologist deals with like they teach you about like the what what's really happening. It's not so much from a medical standpoint. It's about energy and.
Speaker 3: Spirit, which is why we are right at the.
Speaker 1: End of the day.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, All that medical bs like it deals with what we are at the end of the day, which is spirit and energy, right and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so yeah, it was amazing.
Speaker 6: I mean I learned some amazing things from this man, you know what I'm saying, because you really it like psychology is really like the study of human behavior. So at the end of the day, it's like, you know, teaching you how to relate to yourself and how to relate to the world.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, what you think pushed you into like just trying to be more spiritual?
Speaker 6: Like, to be honest with you, I've always been like spiritual, like my whole life, and it's something that I kind of like ran from. And I think you'll hear a lot of people who are like really just like in tune, like they run away from it because it's kind of scary. Yeah, I walk up on somebody and I'll damn to get a whole old download of like their whole.
Speaker 3: Life, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I'm like, damn, I don't walk around analyzing everybody, you know what I'm saying. I'm like being a mind reader for real, for real, And it's like no, like I don't want to see this right now, I just want to exactly.
Speaker 6: So, but yeah, I've been like that my whole life. At the age of thirteen, I actually told my mama wasn't going to church anymore because it just wasn't I'm like, this, ain't it, Like, why am I coming here? Y'all talking about what we're doing wrong the kids these days, and I'm like, no, that's.
Speaker 3: Not what this is supposed to be about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so yeah, strive.
Speaker 8: Uh my wife questions that way, and she.
Speaker 1: Loved you to death. To strive, bean bean. And better being?
Speaker 3: What the being?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, just being a better being, Like just being a better version. Like I strive at the end of the day to be the best version of myself.
Speaker 1: So that exactly, just striving.
Speaker 5: To be the best version of yourself.
Speaker 6: Like I have people to ask me all the time, like who who inspires you?
Speaker 5: Or who do you aspire to be?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: And I'm like, the best version of myself, you know what I'm saying, because it's like it's so hard, like you get caught up into aspiring and be like somebody and it's not you know what I'm saying, in alignment with your purpose and what you were put here for.
Speaker 3: Ye know, we were just.
Speaker 8: Talking about that what people gonna think and I don't want people to think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all of that exactly, And that's what I learned. It's like, at the end of the day, people are gonna come up with their own stories there ever, regardless of what I say or do. So at the end of the day, it's like I might as well just be me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, be myself.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, so at least I'm comfortable, like exactly at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: That's really the automatters that matters.
Speaker 8: And that's that's that's that's drawing imagineary line too.
Speaker 1: You're gonna fuck with me or you ain't. Exactly at least I ain't got it.
Speaker 8: I tell you that ship that she that she calls anxiety, bro. When you know, being fake to somebody.
Speaker 6: I was just about to say, being somebody that you're not that should have killed you.
Speaker 1: You gotta remember, you gotta remember and who I was for her.
Speaker 5: But when you just you like, that's what it is. At the end of the day. You either like it or you don't.
Speaker 7: And that's just what And I think it also like when you're yourself, it also provides you or affords you with a certain comfortability because you know that, like, Okay, if these people fuck with me, it's cool. If they don't, I really don't give a fuck because at the end of the day, like, so, what exactly I got me? And that's all the matters exactly, And I'm doing what makes me happy and what's fulfilling to meet at the end of it, what's gonna keep me going exactly, Like, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, you know how just period me? I know I do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you get what I'm saying. So, so you have to do certain ship to be at peace. You have to be in certain environments, right.
Speaker 5: You do. That's why I'm on the farm, right.
Speaker 2: That's what you did.
Speaker 1: This says I distrive, destrive a day to day life.
Speaker 2: On the phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm on the farm right now, because that's where I really fucking found myself.
Speaker 5: That's where I remembered who I was.
Speaker 6: That's where I became like I'm not gonna say this powerful being, but that's when where I came into my power.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, and who I really am at the end of the day.
Speaker 6: But yeah, a day in the life on the farm when I'm there, I've been traveling a lot.
Speaker 5: But I'll wake up in the morning.
Speaker 6: I try to get up before everybody else does, uh, so that I can actually go. I'll go next door to the gym, I work out my workout in, and then I'll probably meditate a little bit.
Speaker 5: I do like this writing.
Speaker 6: So if I'm like pissed off about something, yeah somebody or anything that happened, it's like twelve minutes I just write, I say whatever the hell I want.
Speaker 5: Shitty.
Speaker 7: I probably will never say to their face, you know what I'm saying, But I write that shit down and then I'll learn it.
Speaker 5: Because it like neutralizes the negativity.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So that's so good.
Speaker 6: That's one of my practices that I do. And then I'll do another twelve minutes of just writing about you know, like what I'm grateful for, which is a lot, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then I'll go outside, probably just walk around barefoot, go.
Speaker 7: Yes, because people a lot of people don't understand that like walking around walking around barefoot, it centers your energy and it makes you one like with the earth, and that's what is important for the psychological part of it, to like research you and like get you back going and shit.
Speaker 5: Exactly, it's very grounded.
Speaker 6: I mean and even in addition to that, like psychologically, like physically, like the Earth has so much to offer to us, you know what I'm saying, Like she really provides balance for us, Like they say, if you just walk twenty minutes a day outside, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's that's good medicine.
Speaker 3: Life changing.
Speaker 5: It really is, Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 4: So I want to know more about this farm situation though, like what state is it in Mississippi? It's in Mississippi, yes, So what's the process of that, Like you gotta buy some land, farmland though it has to be farmland.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean it doesn't have to be, but yeah, yeah, yeah you do.
Speaker 2: You did you like what kind of you put animals on them?
Speaker 6: Like, oh, yes, I have camels, peacocks, our pacas.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Shit?
Speaker 5: What else do I have? Tortoises?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: All kinds of stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is a tricky question.
Speaker 4: But if you're on a farm, farmers eat those animals.
Speaker 6: So do you know I eat the eggs that come from the chicken. But then I also have it's blueberry farm, so we have like acres.
Speaker 5: And acres and blueberries, and then I.
Speaker 6: Have a garden where I grow like over sixty different types of fruits and vegetables.
Speaker 5: Really, yes, it's so rewarding. It's so hard y'all.
Speaker 6: This last Thanksgiving, so I had like this huge sweet potato harvest. I'm sorry I had to tell y'all about this because it was Thanksgiving and I had this huge sweet potato harvest and my mom cooked candy yams y'all, and we had them for like, we had so many different just like containers.
Speaker 5: They were so delicious. Ended up freezing some of them.
Speaker 6: But but yeah, it's just rewarding, like you know what I'm saying, because it takes a lot to grow.
Speaker 5: I mean, it doesn't take a lot, but it's a learning part. It's being raw vegetables.
Speaker 8: How you feel about the food, like the crab food, what you eat, your car food.
Speaker 5: I am like very very picky eater.
Speaker 7: I'm a foodie, Like I'll try something, but like I really clean.
Speaker 1: Huh. Do you eat meat?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but very little okay yeah, very little, very little, mainly like fish and like lamb okay yeah yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So you you lead this community of so many women champion you and they salute you, and you kind of lead this community of like minded women. Right, Oh, so what do you think the key is to getting the women who might not be in.
Speaker 2: That mindset to join that community? Trying to say it'll.
Speaker 5: Be surprised, I said, you'd be surprised some of the women, Like I get women of all.
Speaker 6: Different backgrounds that come up to me and be like, oh my god, drika, like thank you you did this for me.
Speaker 5: Get like from strippers to like you know, corporate women.
Speaker 7: So it's like we're doing the work.
Speaker 4: Surpris I guess I'm saying, like you kind of you push, like uplifting your men and uplifting yeah, you know that type of thing.
Speaker 2: But there there's another energy.
Speaker 4: Out here where it's like, how do we find this balances.
Speaker 6: I'm not with that at all because I for me, I feel like at the end of the day, like we need y'all and y'all need us, you know what I'm saying, And it's a balance, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm trying, but no real talk.
Speaker 6: I really am working on like a program because at the end of the day, like a lot of the women that's on that kick, it's underlying issues that that make them be that way.
Speaker 7: That's all like like if you like, if you if you've grown up and all you've ever seen is your mama.
Speaker 3: Getting into it with niggas and fighting niggas.
Speaker 7: Your Grandma and your aunties and everybody that's around you that's doing that, then that's all that you know, and that's been ingraineding you to feel like this is how I'm supposed to be as a woman to.
Speaker 6: A man exactly, and that's just not it. I mean even with myself. I found myself now. I call it like the past couple of years, like I.
Speaker 7: Been literally like uneducating myself because I had some behaviors, you know, from my mom and and ways of thinking about like ideas about men or came from her that I had to like like, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, we're in the new generation. We're not. I don't want my daughter to feel that way, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So it's all about just like reprogramming ourselves because we get caught up in that and it's like that's not what it is.
Speaker 5: Like No, like you're my king, I'm here, queen, Like let's you.
Speaker 6: Know what I'm saying, Let's live royally like minus the bullshit.
Speaker 5: Sh It's gonna happen. We're humans, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: They say anything else about when I got big, that you gotta unlearnship just in a lie so much ship that we adopted and took on and thought was real.
Speaker 1: Shit is fake, bro. Yeah, oh no, how to say that?
Speaker 2: Shit is wrong?
Speaker 1: A lot of shit that we think and we grew up on that.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, what you call it, like product of environment you've seen it was okay because it was okay.
Speaker 3: Right, really okay?
Speaker 1: Ain't really okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not really shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a part of that identity crisis shit. Like it wasn't just like personal or business shit. It was just like me just on learning a lot of shit, you know what I'm saying, just from all different aspects of just life.
Speaker 4: So but yeah, yeah, do you think that if if some of these people spent like ten, fifteen, twenty thirty days on the farm with you, they would heal, Oh.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah I can.
Speaker 6: Everybody that's come to that farm and spent some time in a form with me, they left different and with a different perspective, with a different mindset because on the farm, like there's not there aren't very many distractions at all, you know what I'm saying, Like, you gotta sit with yourself on that farm, whatever's coming up for you, gotta deal with that on the farm, you know, And that's kind of like why I like being there, Like I I you know, some people there's a saying about getting out the kitchen when it gets too hot or whatever, but I stayed in the fucking kitchen because I'm like, no, we gotta work this out, like we got to figure out how to fix the temperature, and yeah, because this is my kitchen.
Speaker 7: And they to keep leaving every time it gets right, man, because so many people do that. They're constantly running And what are you running from?
Speaker 3: It's not going anywhere, it's not.
Speaker 8: And I must keep saying the same again. You really wouldn't care if other people didn't care. That's why people be caring about a lot of ship because of other people. A lot of ship you wouldn't even you don't even give a fuck about just because people know.
Speaker 1: Now you're supposed to care exactly. That's the truth. Like, nigga, I really don't even give a fuck.
Speaker 5: I got this whole thing. I'm like, and nobody's dying. I'm good. I could give a fun.
Speaker 6: Less like and I always say that that ship is irrelevant. That's irrelevant. That's really like, it doesn't matter. There's a lot of ship that don't even.
Speaker 1: Matter at all.
Speaker 8: When you think about the ship that you thought matter, don't even matter, right, Really, ship sh it matter with family and things of that nature.
Speaker 1: I'm saying no, I'm saying you well being and you.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite books is Don't Sweat the Small Stuff. It's all small stuff.
Speaker 1: I read that and that changed my all.
Speaker 6: Ship It's irrelevant, but how we relate to it is relevant.
Speaker 8: So you so you firm believe, But what you think about is who you are. Like if you sit around and think about bullshit.
Speaker 1: You bullshit?
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, because let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: You can sit around there, okay, where attention Why where attentionion goes, energy flows, So you're putting energy into that negative thought or that negative behavior.
Speaker 5: You gotta get out of that.
Speaker 1: Yes, you got to tell yourself. I talked myself, man, Hell yeah, what you say? No, No, I'm talking some about.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 5: You're like, no, no, get my head?
Speaker 1: You tripping, bro? Tell you say that you tripping?
Speaker 6: Like yeah, because I mean that's how we manifest. When we have thoughts, when we have a vision and we put energy into that thought or that vision, that is how you manifest.
Speaker 4: So what was the biggest obstacle when you was going through that? Was it like anxiety depression or something else? Like what particularly were you?
Speaker 2: Do? You know?
Speaker 1: It was fighting life? Life, Life is always life. Trying to Yeah, because you don't care, That's what is the biggest obstacle is trying to care.
Speaker 5: Bro man, Yeah, should you care?
Speaker 2: Like there's a ship that you will care about?
Speaker 1: Like what Yeah?
Speaker 2: But if if Jade or me call you with a.
Speaker 1: Problem, I'm here for you. But I really don't.
Speaker 3: Get No, I.
Speaker 1: Guess there's a line between.
Speaker 7: Like with me for you, Like what do you call that ship? I'm an imput so like I absorb if I really love you when I fuck with you and I care about you, like if something's wrong with you, Like I absorbed that ship I got, but I had to realize, like it's so many people that the depend on me to help him, Like I was like, you know how like when a sponge gets full, it's just soft and like it just starts leaking and ship, like ma'am, I had to understand, like I can listen and I can try to process to help, but I can't like let that ship sit with me and let it linger because then I don't have any room to fucking try to figure my ship out.
Speaker 5: Exact like for real, real like and that ship.
Speaker 7: It took me ship really up until recently to learn that a very long time.
Speaker 3: But once I did.
Speaker 7: That, then, like man, life was like so much freer and clearer.
Speaker 4: Like yes, concern and care. I'm just saying, if no one hits you and be like.
Speaker 2: Pop, I got a problem, bro, blah blah blah, you have concern, can I help? I don't concern. You will give him advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that don't mean I don't care.
Speaker 8: I'm saying what I'm saying, I care, but I don't give a fuck for really you hang up the phone and and damn that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's extreme, that's what.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: But some people do that. I used to do.
Speaker 3: I do that. I used to do it.
Speaker 4: So don't care about everybody's ship, But you still care about people.
Speaker 1: I care about you. You don't care what they think. What I'm saying, I care about you.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: When whatever something happened with Stream of Nigga won't talk.
Speaker 2: You can't be upbout.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I'm not finna.
Speaker 2: You can care too much for sure.
Speaker 8: I can hang off the phone and allow your whatever it is that you got er bring my energy down and I can't be the best man.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right, So really, I can't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: I think what I'm preaching is, please don't give a funk about what everybody thinking over you yourself.
Speaker 2: But we gotta care about human beings.
Speaker 1: I care him.
Speaker 6: We can't we care.
Speaker 1: You care about your kids because you didn't.
Speaker 7: If you didn't, It's like if you didn't care, you wouldn't even begin to entertain or listen to the ship that people telling you.
Speaker 1: I don't care to the point gon trigger my anxiety, bro, because I struggled and got them overthinking.
Speaker 8: So if I have to kind of reject that to I brushed out thinking about he's gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I can't live in ship, live in me, bro, I can't.
Speaker 8: I can't I go to shaking all kinds like, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I told you I'll be glitching, Bro, I don't know. I just have to pray for it and and rebuke that something Nigga's gonna happen to you enemy, get it out of my mind the worst. You gotta think the best for a nigga, you know what I'm saying, and move on.
Speaker 5: So it's like no, no, no, no, I was gonna say.
Speaker 7: No, you have to call it being stuck in a lesson. You cannot get stuck in the lesson. Y'all think back to like Toddler's right, they'll fall out on the fucking floor, kick and screaming.
Speaker 5: Two minutes later they're up running around like nothing, like nothing ever happened.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're actually supposed to be that way as adults toddlers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like it only around, Like it only takes.
Speaker 6: Us two minutes to process and experience an emotion. So like somebody piss us off, Yeah we can kick, scream, curse, fight all that, but like, if we have the proper tools.
Speaker 5: We can process that in two minutes.
Speaker 4: My wife, my wife and my daughter a great at that. Like I'm getting better, Like something can fuck up my day, but I'm doing better now now its up two three hours.
Speaker 3: How do y'all deal with somebody that.
Speaker 7: Is in your space trying to tell you about some ship that's negative that you don't give a fuck about, nor do you want to hear without being rude.
Speaker 5: Come on the queen of that.
Speaker 6: I say, hey, I hear you and understand, but I would rather not like exactly, like, that's something that I don't want to I am because I have to at the end of.
Speaker 5: The day protect like my energy.
Speaker 6: I know that sounds very cliche, but it's I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 8: But I'm gonna tell you something. Them folk know you really want to kind of hear some little ship. Yeah, listen if a niggagga telling you or you don't want to hear that ship.
Speaker 3: No, well listen to what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Because we were somewhere the other day, we me and you. We were somewhere the other day and it was somebody that was around us that I sort of kind of knew, but not really, and they were trying to tell me about all of this ship.
Speaker 3: And I looked at you.
Speaker 7: Like, like, what the fuck do you I don't need to hear you.
Speaker 1: But I don't even know nothing about that type of stuff. I don't even know me.
Speaker 3: You left me for this.
Speaker 1: Because you wanted I didn't know, trying to be rude because I I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 6: Bro, you can you can be real nice about it or not be nice about it.
Speaker 7: I'll be like that, Bro, I just got it on me and then I'm stuck trying to figure out how to fuck to get away.
Speaker 3: But it's my space, so I'm like.
Speaker 7: How to fuck do I get you out of my space because I'm not leaving my space.
Speaker 3: You came over here with this boys, like, man.
Speaker 5: You just be real. I love you, I care about you.
Speaker 3: I don't even love this.
Speaker 7: I don't I don't want to hear from look, I hear you, I see you.
Speaker 5: But I don't have the capacity for this ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's my thing because a lot of ship I don't I don't know.
Speaker 9: I know I say ship withoutn't even talking.
Speaker 3: What the hell y'all did? Turn to eat on.
Speaker 1: Told automatic.
Speaker 3: Its hot? Now I don't know what the find the balance with this ship?
Speaker 1: Like she don't care?
Speaker 8: Okay, but screen keep going hungry with you, bro. You can definitely rebuke anything. You can even rebuke pain like real physics.
Speaker 1: Man, you.
Speaker 2: Understand she hurt, but it don't.
Speaker 1: Don't you go away fast.
Speaker 8: She's just saying about uh the Toddless how they fall out of the crowd, just thinking like you can hit your knee right, what.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you still love me, don't trust me. I'm just talking ship. But what I'm saying is what she's saying. You could fall out and then it'd be all good, and it's the same ship with pain, with heartaches, anything. But you can fix your mind can fix anything if you get them onfucker right.
Speaker 8: You can fix anything because you can damn negative even if it's right here, even if it's right here for you, even if something happened happening negative to you, you can damn there get that ship off, you bro fact.
Speaker 3: But it's a lot of people that like and it's fucked up. They don't have the.
Speaker 7: The wherewithal to be able to like rebuke that ship because you know how like you be hearing people like that die of a broken heart, like their partner dies, and then literally they just can't ever come back from that ship and then they die like not too long and ship like that, Like.
Speaker 3: I just I be like that ship. I'd be wanting to.
Speaker 7: Figure out how to help people like that because it'd be like, damn, like you gotta you gotta like live, I know, and it's easier said than done, Like when you lose somebody or when something like monumental happens in your life. But sometimes I get anxiety trying to figure out, like damn, how do these how can these people like learn to like not be like that or like.
Speaker 8: Some people as fuck. Everybody's here for their own reason, bro, That's what I'm saying. We can look at a person that's misunderstood, but he could be misunderstood his lane, like.
Speaker 1: Whatever going on in here, like God put him here.
Speaker 8: Like even the people who we think talking to themselves and shit, like I don't look at them like they all now people look at people like he got in mind.
Speaker 1: He might be in it because people think he different.
Speaker 6: Right, everybody has their own place in life. Like everybody's not meant to be the same. And I'm gonna say this and this is not like to be offensive or anything to any but even in life, like if you go back and watch like the movies from even like Game of Thrones, right, if everybody was a king and queen, like how is everything else getting done? You know what I'm saying. It's like everybody has their place in life. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: There's levels and layers to the universe.
Speaker 7: Basically exactly, Like I feel like everybody has everybody has their place in life, like you know, and like to answer what you said earlier, I had to learn to let people be because I was I used to be one of those persons that wanted to like help everybody.
Speaker 1: To be that.
Speaker 3: Well that was me yea like up until like not too long ago.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like you really have to let people be because at the end of the day, when they if a person really really wants something, they're gonna put in the work.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. You cannot do the.
Speaker 7: Work for other people right exactly?
Speaker 2: When is the Drinka Gates podcast coming?
Speaker 3: A podcast?
Speaker 5: Trying to go on vacation right now?
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean I've thought about it, but I don't know.
Speaker 6: I have a lot on my plate right now, Like I'm working on a bunch of different projects, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Tell me.
Speaker 7: So here's a question that I wanted to ask, like speaking of like you doing all of these great amazing things and like having these projects and stuff. So during your tenure when you were managing Kevin and like doing all the stuff with his career, how did you manage to keep a balance with that as far as being his manager and also being his wife without it being a conflict of interest. And was it like any of the time during that period when you felt like, man, fuck the ship.
Speaker 3: I don't I can't do both type ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I actually I did the best that I could do at both positions because it's a lot. And I said this on another interview, but at times I would put like the business before like my person, your marriage. Yeah, because at the end of the day, that was like all we had, Like I dropped out of school to do this ship, you know, so it's like, no, I'm gonna put everything into this right, so you know, like I have gotten caught up in the business as opposed to you know, I'm not gonna say wifely doies because I'm a fucking good ass.
Speaker 1: Wife at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But I mean, you just gotta gotta make it work, you know what I'm saying. And what works for one person isn't gonna work for the next couple, or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So else when.
Speaker 7: Let me have one more question, So with you being in the position feeling like since we gave up everything for this business.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put everything into this business.
Speaker 7: How would you explain that to the women or men or the people out there that don't understand why their partner worked so much?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: I mean shit, just what I said, Like I literally like dropped everything, like I was in school to be a doctor. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, like something really safe and guaranteed, and I mean shit, like we had to make it work.
Speaker 5: There was no other way to.
Speaker 6: I mean right, we can't just lay up in the bed all day, you know what I'm saying, Like, I gotta go.
Speaker 7: To work, like shit has to get done, and my work is your work. So it's like exactly like that part.
Speaker 6: And it's like it's literally my job to make sure that you're making money.
Speaker 7: So I'm gonna do that, you know right right? So I mean shit, that's why, like it had to work.
Speaker 5: Work. That's really what it boiled down to.
Speaker 3: It had to work. It had that ship.
Speaker 1: Well we got like like.
Speaker 6: Forever show and now I mean for twenty well seven seventeen years in like yeah that that that was our life. Like our kids were on the fucking tour bus with us, and I had them in the damn little kangaroo pouches and ship like on tour. So that that was our life, you know, And was that also.
Speaker 7: The prerequisite to kind of establish and teach you how to properly run everything that's associated with Drinka and the bodyline and you know, all of the products and all the stuff that you haven't.
Speaker 6: Oh hell yeah, I mean I'm I feel like I'm capable of doing anything because I damn near played every position that you could have played.
Speaker 7: The French fries and the burger, did ran a register, You fucking fixed the ice.
Speaker 5: Cream exactly that you know, agent, the booking agent.
Speaker 1: Security sometimes, yeah, the.
Speaker 6: Engineer, publicists like I didn't literally I did it all.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I mean, hell yeah.
Speaker 7: That teaches you how to you do all that, like you can do anything, like because it's a lot.
Speaker 1: I was experiencing n W A CP.
Speaker 5: That was cool.
Speaker 3: It was fun.
Speaker 5: It was fun. It was fun. I really enjoyed that.
Speaker 6: It's like like everything I'm doing right now, I'm really I'm just having fun.
Speaker 5: Like I'm just doing stuff that I want to do and just having fun. So that's hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was one of your biggest future goals though, we gotta knocked down. I gotta knock this one.
Speaker 6: That biggest future goals, well, like the next big project after I open up the dispensary is like my forever home.
Speaker 5: Like that's probably like something really big.
Speaker 2: Forever home.
Speaker 5: Forever home. Yes, building, Yeah, this is gonna this is it?
Speaker 7: Like yeah, oh yeah, grandma yeah, big Mama's house. Like exactly every single thing that I could possibly need.
Speaker 5: Is going to be like in that house.
Speaker 6: But yeah, that and I'm like I said, I'm working on like a few projects to pretty much help people to be able to be better beings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, retreats and things like that.
Speaker 6: Yes, I haven't started it, but that is on my That's on my list.
Speaker 5: That's on my list.
Speaker 7: So do you have any other like bucket list type ship that you want to do, like before you clock out?
Speaker 5: I have one. It's really kind of vain, though.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 7: I have to It's real vain, y'all, But I have to get a PJ. I'm sorry, but because I live in Mississippi, I'm like an hour ten minutes from the airport, but there's like a private airport like fifteen minutes from my farmer farm. Yeah, and I'm like, oh, this will make life so much easier. But yeah, a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I know it is.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be smart with y'all, but I'm telling you, like driving back and forth to the airport.
Speaker 3: Maybe like some of the vegetables, you can convert the vegas.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna figure it out.
Speaker 3: I'm figure out guy.
Speaker 4: But yeah, what's some of the things that makes you be an advocate for like cannabis and cannabis con.
Speaker 6: And because it all goes with like health and wellness. Like I said, like I wanted to become a doctor because I wanted to help people, and because I was really big on like health and wellness. Cannabis just fits writ in with that. It's just another plant, you know what I'm saying. But you know, they outlawed it for their own reasons, you know, and it was financial and monetary exactly, you know. So, yeah, cannabis is just another powerful, keeling plant that I feel is very beneficial.
Speaker 2: Apart like your strains and your dispensary from.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, it's infused with love. Like the name of it is Love's harvest. Like when you walk into my dispensary, it's going to be a whole vibe like you're going to be transported to a whole nother place.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And just like for me, my mission in the cannabis space is to really destigmatize it and make it like, okay, like why are y'all tripping on this? It's just a plant, you know what I'm saying, and really just like in educating people because that's a big part of it, Sativa.
Speaker 5: Yes, mm hm.
Speaker 4: Did you do you think that some people abuse it? Because anything can be abused.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you know, to eat your own. But the thing is like you can't overdose on it, so it's like, you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying about the die but.
Speaker 2: Smoke weed all day and just be on a couch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Okay, So let me ask you this because we had a whole huge debate about this.
Speaker 3: And you know, like weed possibly.
Speaker 7: Being a gateway and do you feel like do you feel like, no, we weren't talking about we were talking about sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I'm gonna ask you we talked about it whatever. Whatever. So in your in your opinion, do you feel like men.
Speaker 7: That constantly have to have sex twenty four to seven, they have to fuck ten bitch of the.
Speaker 3: Day every day, all day.
Speaker 7: Are eventually gonna get tired of pussy and graduate to something else.
Speaker 5: I don't believe in that, No, I don't believe that.
Speaker 6: But I do believe about men that have to run through women like that and there's again, like some underlining issue that causes him to be that way. But I don't think that's a gateway for them to venture.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 7: Know, because it's like, okay, like to make it a parallel and to make it makes sense, like, okay, niggas a fuck ten twenty bitches a day and they have to do this every day. It's the same. It's similar to someone the smokes weed, smokes weed, smokes weed, smokes weed, smokes we smokes we smokes weed, and eventually they build up a resistance to it and they don't get high anymore. So they have something else, so they have to try to find something else to recapture that high.
Speaker 1: Because cause we go to sleep and wake up, you get back high. You just say, how they this is all a nigga can do it.
Speaker 7: But it's but but it's been It's been a lot of people, and I can pull it up online, so I have facts and but it's been a lot of people that are the smoke rocks now that started out smoking weed.
Speaker 4: I think that all got to do with your personality.
Speaker 3: That personality, environment and and just.
Speaker 1: Environment to smoke dope.
Speaker 3: You can't say you want to smoke dope nothing but you bro I can't.
Speaker 7: Say that because a lot of people, a lot of people that a lot of.
Speaker 3: People that smoke dope were put.
Speaker 7: Onto dope by people, by other circumstances and other people. It's a lot of people that smoke dope. They got tricked in the smoking dope. So you can't say, Okay, if you smoking with a nigga and the nigga lass your blunt and you hit a blunt with a fucking nigga in it, then what the you're gonna do?
Speaker 3: And you had no idea that the nick was.
Speaker 7: In the in the blunt, A nigga laces you up and you smoke it and you had no idea.
Speaker 1: Now I just sprung out after that one time.
Speaker 3: Some people people aren't aren't able to.
Speaker 7: Aren't aren't aren't strong enough to fucking get past that.
Speaker 3: And it's not it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't their fault they got That's rare because at the end of the day, if I'm hanging.
Speaker 3: With people stuff now to this day, still.
Speaker 1: Bro, you know to come I go around some niggas, ain't I can roll my own blood.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, or you have to sit.
Speaker 1: There and yeah.
Speaker 8: That you push it out your pocket rolled up? Bro, you been smelling the folks blood. You know you know about what a niggas gonna do.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm saying, but it's just you, just.
Speaker 8: Like hypothetically, Jade, I don't think we I don't think it's a game with me personally.
Speaker 7: Same thing with the men with that the sex situation. That's some ship that they wanted to try.
Speaker 5: You've been been.
Speaker 1: Today. What you doing the game? Yeah? Like you also a nigga trick you into doing that. I didn't know you just got.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 7: You just had so much of that that you want another sensation.
Speaker 1: What I don't think.
Speaker 10: I don't think it's nigga some ship.
Speaker 1: You don't know. You don't know. I don't know Chinese, I don't know. I don't want to allow her. I don't speak it, you don't speak.
Speaker 3: Les.
Speaker 7: We we have established here on big facts today that black is not bilingual.
Speaker 1: I'm just like we have established it. I don't think. I don't think. I just don't see it. You don't believe in gateways, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I don't think it's it's a gateway to goddamn. Probably it's like say, we could be a gateway to like a like CBD gum means I trying to c mushrooms. You know what I'm saying, I.
Speaker 1: Try some shrooms or something like a like a downer. I don't think I'm goin to go from smoking weed to want to be get geek. Oh now I want to be geek. I was just mellow. We get you mellow. You know what I'm saying, I don't want to be geek now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we to have you sitting over in the corner, just yeah, in your own little.
Speaker 7: World, trying to breaking in cars and on the Yeah, you will not anybody smoking with breaking in cars.
Speaker 5: It's still ship.
Speaker 10: You want, you want to love the sensation be good?
Speaker 2: Like I had to ask, its being so close to it.
Speaker 4: You're considered have you have you ever considered rapping or have you ever privately made rap music?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: You know I said that like that because everybody asks me this, But I will I'm like the world's greatest lip singer though, like I will you just like and I will do it just for fun though, but being like a rapper singer that professional level that's never ever ever been on my list never.
Speaker 5: Will never drop a mixtape.
Speaker 1: Like never, not even for the bad.
Speaker 2: It's somebody call that bad if.
Speaker 5: It was just just for like the fun of it. But that's not something I.
Speaker 1: Want to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know, yeah, no, no, no damn.
Speaker 4: So another question is do you go crazy in the kitchen? Are your skills like, no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Working on my work.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 6: The thing is so like I can I say, prepare food, but like the stuff that I cook is super clean and like just healthy and like nourishing.
Speaker 5: It's not goddamn.
Speaker 3: Big Mama Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: Dinner, none of that, none of that.
Speaker 3: I rely on my mom with the arm hanging off, and I know I.
Speaker 7: Rely on my mom for that, but but I'm working on my skills though.
Speaker 6: But I can't cook though, like just you know, simple stuff, stuff stuff I want to eat.
Speaker 3: My phone.
Speaker 1: In my phone.
Speaker 8: It wasn't now saying that you knowing this should be on now when they can call them gonna vibrate whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, you put what you got it do not the story. No, you can put people on.
Speaker 3: Like emergency contact.
Speaker 5: They can get through.
Speaker 2: They get through its own side.
Speaker 3: They'll get through that. Motherfucker's off.
Speaker 1: Let us come to the farm.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, y'all, like we need.
Speaker 3: A broadcast live from the farm.
Speaker 6: I want to do so much fun, but I'm working on that, like I'm preparing the farm for all these things. Oh yeah, yeah, hell yeah, because that's like I want everybody else to kind of like experience like you know what I experienced there, Like it's really magical.
Speaker 5: Like talk hmm.
Speaker 2: What's the biggest gym you would give to people?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 6: Just staying true to yourself and trust in yourself, because a lot of people don't. They look to other people for like outside validation. Trust yourself, you know what I'm saying, Like that's what I do. I trust in myself, right and I trust in the process.
Speaker 4: Of life, Like you know, what's the process to getting to trust in yourself and even more so loving yourself because a lot of people don't love theirself.
Speaker 5: No, they don't. A lot of people don't.
Speaker 6: I didn't, you know what I'm saying, a lot of people say that they do, but they don't like your behavior.
Speaker 5: Exactly because we don't. We weren't taught that.
Speaker 6: Like as kids, and that's kind of that's what I'm teaching my kids now, is self mastery, how to master themselves. Like I feel like we should be teaching our kids that so that when they're adults, you know what I'm saying, they'd be much better off than we are.
Speaker 5: But it's just a process, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like I have to force myself to take care of myself first, you know what I'm saying, And it's hard. But when you do that, then you have so much more to give, right, you know what I'm saying. So it's just a little process. It could start with just thirty minutes a day. Are you just taking some time off for yourself, phone off, doing whatever it is that you fucking love doing without any interruptions.
Speaker 5: Thirty minutes a day. Start there.
Speaker 1: You've seen Kevin CRD.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's all energy, it's all we're energy.
Speaker 1: She said, Yes, he's.
Speaker 5: A very special person. He's very yes, like real talk. Yeah, he's special.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you blessing us some big facts. Let everybody know about all your ventures. What they need to go check out if they want some cannabis, if they want some wellness, Like, how are the people right now?
Speaker 6: Spill it all the things, all the things. So it's Drinka Gates. You can find me at Drinka Gates on Instagram at Drinking Wellness for all my wellness stuff.
Speaker 7: Loves Harvest. That's where all the cannabis stuff is. So yeah, come.
Speaker 2: See me all right.
Speaker 4: That is big shouts out to dream could gaze pulling up the Big Facts.
Speaker 1: Check us out w w W.
Speaker 4: Dot bigfaxpod dot com, like, subscribe commons, share to the world at Big Facts Network to Nick right now visit the new website today big faxpod dot com dot com