Speaker 1: Start spreading the news. I'm leaving today. Don't want to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: High tax New York. These men Donny Blues are making me leave right to the very heart of it. Bye bye, New York. I want to wake up in a city without bad crime and fine. There's nowhere scene and no chucking. These little town blues they pulled me away. I'll make up brand new start event outside New York.
Speaker 3: If I can make it.
Speaker 1: Their same money.
Speaker 2: Everywhere, good bye if you New New York, New York, Screw you New York. I wanna wake up.
Speaker 1: In a city with Domandani.
Speaker 2: And find out payload taxes, no crime, all day police that are both.
Speaker 3: We're an old girl allway. These big city blues and bush me away.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm gonna make a brain new star event the hell away from New York if I can make a fair no Hillary is anyway. I'm sick of.
Speaker 4: You New York, New.
Speaker 2: Y Go have yourself New York.
Speaker 1: You're a complete.
Speaker 5: New yor they're great. Joe Pegs. Uh So, I got this idea and I rewrote New York, New York. But I can't sing. And Joe Pegg's a dear friend of mine. Great radio host in his own right, but he's great at it. And we played his songs before and I contacted Linda. I said, do you think Pegs would cut this for me? And he what did he do?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 5: Turn it around in like a day? It was nothing. And Linda's going to me right now, Man, you are really pissing people off today by playing Why am I pissing people off by playing it? What do you want me to sit here and come on the air.
Speaker 4: Because we're all here. Bro, you got to live under this lunatics.
Speaker 5: Oh you don't know. Sorry, you don't live there? Wrong? Oh my god, in thee I.
Speaker 4: Am in the city. I take that subway.
Speaker 5: I'm not lying like once a week. Stop. You don't pay taxes in New York.
Speaker 1: You're not.
Speaker 5: You're not employed for New York. You don't work there, and you work in Pennsylvania. Cut the crap you're full of. You're full of Adam Schiff. And I'm sorry that the people of New York elected a Marxist communist you know, and everything that I warned everybody about. I fought hard for New York, even though I have articles in front of me. Oh look at this one. New York City election fears drive one hundred million dollars Florida real estate surge as nervous New Yorkers flee. South Miami developer reports twice last year's volume as buyers concerned about Mom Donnie's platform and they talk about this one. Just one Miami based uh BH Group telling Fox News Digital the company closes more than one hundred million dollars and signed contracts from New York buyers in just the past couple of months, twice of last year's volume. And now that it's real, it's gonna happen. Look, I will say this now, congratulations to Nassau County, Suffolk County, Nasau in particular, Bruce Blakeman is a rock star. And they swept everything in Nassau County. That's, by the way, the county that I was born in and the county I left two years ago. And Bruce Blakeman is a great guy. And you know what, I should have probably waited until after being in New York tomorrow because I'm emcing the Patriot Awards. But one day I am flying in in the morning and I'm leaving that night. I'm in and i am out. That's it one day, Good New York, New York. Come on, you got to admit it's a little bit funny. When you want me, okay, I can do Rosie O'donnald for you. I can come on the air. I'm going to Ireland thinking I can't live under mom Nani. I mean, you know, I just I'm not I'm not that person. Over the course of my radio career and TV career, started radio when Ronald Reagan was president, There's been plenty of elections that we've lost. I'll never forget. There's a great, great Fox Nation documentary. It's imparts and I'm actually part of it as a commentator in it about Rush, the era of Rush, and and and this. Rush went through this his entire career and laughed about it. You know, we have Bill Clinton becomes the the president. Uh, and people are ah, that's the end of Russia's career. That's it. Now, just the opposite. He was the loyal voice of opposition. I remember once Mary Madalin said that she could not imagine the Clinton years without hearing and having Rush on the air. We went through, you know, tough times. I've lost elections. I wanted to win. I didn't I didn't pack my bags and and leave for Ireland or you know, like Rosie or or Ellen DeGeneres. I'm not going to spend the next year of my life, you know, calling Mamdannie Marxist Kami Mumdani, which I say affectionately, I don't say it. He mainly is a Marxist. He is a communist. He just likes to say socialist. But you know, just his his radical positions are what they are. We've gone over them in great specificity, in detail.
Speaker 4: And why are you giving affection to mom Donnie?
Speaker 6: I think I feel And for the record, even in Pennsylvania, I'm a commuter.
Speaker 4: I'm a commuter like millions of other people that work in New York.
Speaker 5: City, part time commuter. You go in occasionally. Cut the crap. You're not honest with the audience.
Speaker 4: The audience knows I live in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 6: The audience knows I commute into New York City, as does Ethan occasionally.
Speaker 5: That's correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's gross, that's not true. I'm not being stupid.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about. I'm not nobody's calling you stupid. What are you talking about? I'm saying that you live in Pennsylvania, and you work a lot from home. That's that's perfectly fine. You know, but and and Ethan works in Loweong Island. You know, so Ethan is from there, and you know, but a lot of people live there. Look, I tried hard. I didn't look at this from my own self interest here or wanting this to benefit the Free State of Florida. I mean, I will tell you there's some funny memes out there, and it made me laugh when the Statue of Liberty was on top of a New York City building, you know, drinking a lot of cans or whatever and smoking a cigarette and sitting down saying, f it, I'm going to move to Florida. I did get a kick out of the meme that had a picture of Zoran Comie Marxist brom Nani. He say, you knowing Florida real estate Realator of the Year in Florida. I could have gone that direction, but for the sake of people that I know, love and care about in New York, I didn't want this to happen to them. So I tried hard. I can tell you that the analysis of so many is dead on wrong about all of this. Let's start with the four main states who were looking at yesterday, they are all deep blue states. New York City is the deepest and deepest of blue states, along with California Prop fifty. I told you yesterday the odds were next to nothing, but I wish the people of California the best gave it some attention. I you know, some of the polls showed it might be closer in New Jersey for a period of time. I was very well aware on the air yesterday that win some seers that the bottom had dropped out. Robert Cahelly and Robert and Matt Towery had her. You know, they just said the bottom fell out and she was losing by double digits. That was not a surprise either. You know, if you want to know what the outlier is in Virginia was that the outlier was when Glenn Younkin actually won four years ago by two points. But it was almost a perfect political storm with the perfect candidate. He is a great, great campaigner and a great candidate, but he doesn't have coattails in a state like Virginia common Wealth. The Virginia which you know, Northern Virginia is solidly dark, dark blue because all the bureaucrats in DC have moved there, so there was no surprises last night. The only thing that was a surprise was that, you know, polls showed that, you know, things might be tighter than they would be in New Jersey. And I had hope. But here's the biggest problem. And I said this back if you go back for you know two a year ago on Dana and Bill Hemmer show at nine am in the morning, I was their first guest, and it was election day for the presidential election. And I started out my commentary by saying, we are starting this day out and Kamala hars has a math problem. And then I went on to explain what the math problem was and that she was in terms of early voting, down about seven hundred and fifty thousand votes from where Joe Biden had been four years earlier. That's a math problem. That means she would need historic day of turnout for her to compete. In the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, it was the same story, down forty five percent in North Carolina, forty five percent in Georgia, same thing with Wisconsin, in Michigan and Arizona. And I was pretty much at that moment one hundred percent confident, but you can't on election day. You still need those day of votes. So I'd never want to project any unrealistic confidence. Then twelve hours later, when I was on with Brett and Martha, that's when I you know, Brett was making fun of me. Last night, everybody at the table, there was a whole big you know, all of my Fox colleagues were at the table. Brett and Martha were anchoring, and I'm you know, they get to me, and I'm like, all right, maybe some of you at this table will think I'm getting over my skis here and if I'm wrong, you can print out Hannity's wrong T shirts. You remember that moment, Linda, because at that moment, I can't tell you how many people said to me they knew. At that point, I knew something that most people didn't know. And I did and a lot of people because I have my own methods, and we had kind of telegraphed with Mark Halpern, who we put on Radio a lot. He's a smart guy. I like Mark a lot, and we had telegraphed where this was headed, and he kept saying, if you want to believe Primetime MSDNC and believe the big lie.
Speaker 1: You go with it.
Speaker 5: But I'm telling you that this is not working out for Kamala Harris. So I was giving little signs and signals to my audience without creating a sense of overconfidence, because I want everybody to believe in every election that your vote is going to be the deciding vote, because in many close elections it might be. So I don't get pollyannish. I get real with my audience. I tell him the truth. And I said that night. But and I went through all the math that I just described to you, and I added to it, what's this is what's gonna unfold. We're soon gonna call North Carolina and Georgia for Donald J. Trump. Donald J. Trump is going to win the state of Arizona. He's likely going to win Nevada. That means as of this hour, I said, for Kamala Harris to be elected presidents, she'd have to sweep the blue wall that would be Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan. Here's why she won't. And then I went through the math. And I had spent all day, every single second, every break I had calling people in heavily blue districts. You know, the suburbs of Philly, Allegheny County, you know, in Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Michigan, Detroit, all these different areas to see if there was unnatural turnout and record day of voting turnout for Okamala. There was not. I knew it was over. You remember that, Linda, I do well, you should give me prompts. I mean, I can come on and act all depressed. There's nothing that happened last night that I'm surprised at. These are four blue states, radically deep blue states. What do you expect? All right, let me give you some serious analysis. Number One, I'm not surprised by any of it. We have been probably more than anybody, but warning everybody that the Democratic Party is now dominated by radicalism. It seems to have been taken to a whole other level. In the last year. All we've heard is, you know, racist, you know, sexist and Nazi and fascist and Hitler and Stalin and Massolini. And that was their reaction. No interest, inspection, self reflection, no course correction by Democrats. And now they have doubled down. Now there's a great danger for them in this. But there's also a warning admonition for Republicans that you know, maybe simple slogans like, for example, I am very very confident that. In fact, by the way, Linda says, the phones are blowing up. People are mad at me, insulted by the song that we played about my version of Frank Sinatra, New York, New York. I'll get to that in a minute. But you know there's something happening here. Chuck Schumer is no longer. He's leader in name only, Hakeem Jeffries, Oh no, no, no, he's Ma'm Donnie's not going to be the face of the Democratic Party. I mean Obama himself couldn't endorse him. Chucky Schumer, you know, didn't tell anybody who he voted for. He voted for Cuomo. There's no doubt about it. DC Democrats now are doing everything that they can do to distance themselves from Mom Donnie. And you know, we're now going to have a you know, test wrong. And this is what I've been saying. I've been saying it for a long time. The real leaders of the Democratic Party are AOC. And by the way, you should give her credit. Bernie Sanders, you once thought to be a radical and extreme Elizabeth Warren, the squad in general Jasmine Crockett and now the face of the Democratic Party, as much as they try to distance themselves from him is Zorn Kami marks his Mumdani, and he will now take one of the world's largest economies towards this radicalism endorsed by the likes of Kathy Holkl, the governor of New York. But outside of New York, few Democratic lawmakers were celebrating. Well, this isn't my election, Fetterman, said, a Democrat from the swing state of Pennsylvania. It's not going to impact my life. I don't think hopefully it will impact our party's future. I disagree with him on that part. Schumer wanted no part of it. Takeem Jefferis is trying to distance themselves, and Mike Johnson said, we'll watching New York City very closely. And by the way, I would add to that New Jersey. You know, New Jersey losing nearly a quarter of a million people in the last year is very telling. Now, be logical about it. Who are the people that migrated out of New Jersey. There are people that probably in all likelihood, the vast, overwhelming supermajority of them would have voted for Jack Chidarelli. By the way, in Kansas City, for example, tried to Mamdani style free bus plan for five years. It was a miserable failure. Those free buses, you know, controlled by the MTA under the jurisdiction of Kathy Hochel Hokeel's hockl now is in a bad spot. However, I'm not going to buy into this notion that, oh, somehow Alist the Phonic is going to step in and become the governor of New York. I like Elisa Phonic, I like that to happen for New York. I'm not so convinced it can happen because of mass migration. I went through Wall Street South in great detail and specificity in the last you know months on this program. There are more JP Morgan. JP Morgan identifies with New York City more employees in Texas than there are in New York City. You know Citadel Ken Griffin, multi billionaire investment firm, private equity guy, he's down in the Free state of Florida. Wall Street South, I keep telling you is real, and that is every big bank, every investment firm, every private equity firm, every Wall Street firm there in South Florida. You look at Goldman Sachs. They're going to build eight hundred thousand square feet a facility in the state of Texas. Okay, this migration is real, and ultimately that's we're going to get to a point where it's going to impact presidential elections because there's going to be a lot more electoral votes in red states than there's going to be in these blue states. As the you know, radical socialists takeover. You know, you watch momdani uses his victory speech last night to give a shout out to Eugene Debs, an early twentieth century radical socialist that vowed to abolish capitalism. Quote Eugene Debs, the Socialist Party proposes to abolish the capitalist system. This was in the New York Post today. I'm Donnie the son may have set over our city this evening, but as Eugene Debs one said, I can see the dawn of a better day for humanity.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 5: Devs was not your run of the hill socialist, you know, like the prime ministers of say Canada and gat Great Britain or a lot of Western Europe. This was an admirer of the Russian Revolution. Debs even called for the complete abolition of capitalism. You know, enthusiastically supported the Russian Revolution and certainly read you know his you know marks and angles. You know depths railed relentlessly against capitalism and capitalist exploitation in the most searing language. The Socialist Party is not a reform party, Debs thundered in a speech to minors in nineteen oh two. Who proposes to abolish the capitalists system, to transfer from private hands all the means of production and distribution. That's where they're headed. If you look at the New York City, they have a fire commissioner who happens to be Jewish. His name is Robert Tucker, handed in his resignation first thing this morning. Tucker happens to be a Jewish philanthropist businessman, will step down from his role he is held for the last twelve months. He'll go back to running a private security firm, which he headed before Mayor Adams tapped into him. The New York poll Post calls on Kathy Hokeel to reign in Mam Donnie to save the city. Good luck with her because she's got her election coming up. Al Sharpton, of course, praising Mam Donnie as the new Obama. He makes Obama look like a moderate. Nice election. Not since the election of Barack Obama and eight a voter's been this energized and hopeful about it candidate. And islamis group that lawmakers say have. You know, Radical Ties was one of Mamdani's biggest backers, you know, and I've gone through all of this. Look, I went through all the reasons not to support Mamdani. You know, he hates the police. And you know, remember call the NYPD racist, anti queer, major threat to public safety. The NYPD is at a level of ranks the lowest in twenty years. For crying out loud, you know, never mind, you know, we have to make clear when the boot of the NYPD is on your neck, it's been laced by the IDF. Nice little dose of anti semitism here, you know, sending the social workers. Sir, is there a reason you're threatening to kill all of these people? I mean it's ridiculous. You know, free busses for everybody, well myself solve the homeless problem, especially if they offer free booze and hookers, which she wants to decriminalize hookers. I mean, yeah, why would you ever leave the bus. I could solve one problem because another the guy that wouldn't condemned globalize the Antifada, he sides with a lot of the hate group. His love of you know in this rap song of the Holy Land five, the you know Americans who helped finance amass that were sent to prison sixty five years radically Mommy hung out with Linda Sarsore that we chronicled. He's gonna flood the streets with criminals and let all these people out of Rikers Island. You know, he's gonna make the housing crisis worse, and you know, force landlords to lose money. Those landlords are gonna either go bankrupt or sell and get out. This is gonna be a disaster. But I warned you ahead of time. All Right, I gotta go to this call. Why are you telling me to go to V in my free state of Florida. V. What's up? How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good.
Speaker 8: I'm from Long Island, New York, Soot County. But I don't like what you did with Frank's song. I mean, I have major respect for you, I mean no disrespect, but you had a little bit of cussing in there. And I'm Southern, by the grace of God right now, and I don't we had.
Speaker 5: We took a lot of the cuss out, but we implied it for sure. Yeah, it was a little LEGI I'll acknowledge. But it was funny. Don't you think it was a little funny.
Speaker 8: No, not really, I don't think it was a little funny because Frank Sinatra is amazing, And yeah, it was kind of insulting, but I do steel support even so, please can you take that down or maybe change it a little? We'd appreciate it.
Speaker 5: How about I just used it this one day and then I'll put it down after today. Just just give me a little slack for today, all right, you're a fluid I'm trying to put a smile on people's faces. I don't I don't react the way Democrats react after an election loss, even one that I want to win. You know, I don't react that way. You know, I'm just I'm not going to tell you I'm moving to Ireland now. I made a decision to leave New York because it was untenable for me. I couldn't. I mean, I mean, walking to a restaurant, I felt like I was putting friends of mine's lives in jeopardy with the daggers that were would throw my way. And I'm treated very differently in the Free State of Florida. But I'm just give me one day of grace v and then I'll put it to rest.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, well you haven't wonderful day. Keep trucking.
Speaker 5: Okay, God bless you. I appreciate your call. Lynda is more mad than her.
Speaker 4: Feel Yeah, she's nice, she's she's a listener.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well you're more mad at it than me. Don't blame me. I tried to help. You have to admit I went all in, even though probably it would be my own best personal interest to see more economic growth in Florida. I'm not for the sake of my friends, you know. I went in and I wanted Mamdani to lose, and I tried my hardest to get get there. I tried. Is everyone getting all bent out of shape of me over this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But don't you think there's a problem with rank choice voting. Don't they you think there's a problem with candidate is being listed to in three times on one ballot. Don't you think there's a problem with no voter idea. I don't think there's a problem with people voting three times a day.
Speaker 5: I think I think there's a problem if you don't have voter I D signature verification, chain of custody controls, updated voter rolls, partisan observers, watching the vote counting all day, and the voting all day, and the vote counting all night. I think there's a problem. We don't use paper ballots. My goodness, I say it all of the freaking.
Speaker 4: So everything you just said is perfection. Here's the problem.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: We need progress on the perfection. We are not getting any movement.
Speaker 5: I have tried exhaustively. I'm trying to make it happen with everything I have in my heart, mind and soul. You know, I feel bad for too today, I really do. For my friends in New Jersey. I didn't I went up there to help. I didn't waste my I didn't want to waste my time. I like Jack Chitdarelli. I feel bad for him. But you know you have you go into this race yesterday with the second highest overall tax burden in the country, the highest property taxes in the country. You have, you know, your New Jersey home, your fourth highest income tax rate in the country, highest corporate rate in the country. When Mamdani's quoting, you know, New Jersey as a model to raise taxes, you got a problem. In New Jersey, forty five cents a gallon in the of our taxes a gallon of gas. The state sales tax among the highest in the country. You have the highest death tax in the country, a whopping sixteen percent. Nobody beats that. It's insane. All right, Okay, everyone wants to beat me up, Jeff and Florida. What do you want to beat me up over? Go ahead.
Speaker 8: I just want to tell you.
Speaker 7: If Frank Sinatra is probably rolling over in his grave, but not because of the song, because Mandamie's going to turn the big apple into a rotten apple. And just unbelievable what happened in New York City.
Speaker 5: I totally agree with you, you know, and if listen, you know Bill Maher was only the only Democrat leading into the election last year that said, I'll tell you what I'm doing. If Trump wins. I'm doing my show every week and I'm going to make fun of Trump and I'm not going to change you know what. Elections don't change me and then I, if anything, I dig down deeper and I try to do a better job and be the loyal opposition and lead the way out of it. And that's what I'm doing here. I'm going to try my best, and I hope the people of New York wake up. The people of New York wake up, then, you know what, It'll be my great pleasure to try and help them. But I did try anyway. Eight hundred and nine to four to one, Shawn is a number. If you want to be a part of the I'm going to play it one or one time in full, and I'll play it a half a time, all right, ten seconds Andy and Texas quick comment, Andy, Hey, I think.
Speaker 7: You should keep playing that song. That is a great song from the great state of Texas. Here. That's called freedom of speech.
Speaker 5: And if you also, Texas is the biggest beneficiary, you know, like Florida of New York. Stupidity.
Speaker 7: Oh oh, unbelievable what they did there.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's unbelievable. I hope the rest of the country wakes up and says, not here, no way. And if you want to move out of New York City, don't bring your dumb politics with you.