Speaker 1: Right now get up to fifteen percent off. Select storage solutions put heavy duty HDX toats to good use.
Speaker 2: Protecting what's important to you.
Speaker 1: The solid impact resistant design prevents cracking, and the clear basin sides make items easy to find even when the toats are stacked. Find Select shelving and toad storage up to fifteen percent off at the Home Depot. To organize every room in your home, from your garage to your attic, visit homedepot dot com.
Speaker 2: How doers get more done?
Speaker 3: Chronic migraine is fifteen or more headache days a month, each lasting four hours or more.
Speaker 4: Botox on about to line emtalks in a prevents headaches and adults with chronic migraine before they start. It's not for those with fourteen or fewer headache days a month. It prevents on average eight to nine headache days a month versus six to seven for placebo prescription.
Speaker 5: Botox is injected by your doctor.
Speaker 6: Effects of botox may spread hours to weeks after injection, causing serious symptoms. Alert your doctor right away, as difficulties swallowing, speaking, breathing, eye problems, or muscle weakness can be signs of a life threatening can. Addition, patients with these conditions before injection are at highest risks. Side Effects may include allergic reactions, neck and injection site pain, fatigue, and headache. Allergic reactions can include rash, welts, asthma symptoms, and dizziness. Don't receive botox if there's a skin infection. Tell your doctor your medical history, muscle or nerve conditions including als luke Gerrig's disease, Myasthenia gravis or Lambert Eaton syndrome, and medications including bochulinum toxins, as these may increase the risk of serious side effects.
Speaker 3: Why wait, ask your doctor, visit botoxproduicmigraine dot com, or call one eight hundred and four to four botos to learn more.
Speaker 7: And he's not a whore.
Speaker 8: He's actually only going on two dates with women in a span of seven days.
Speaker 7: Wow, two dates with two different women. Go and the Lord lets it rain. He makes sure that crop is good. I don't know what the saying is, but there's a parable in there. Oh wait, wait, we were debating this.
Speaker 8: I think it's totally acceptable to go for a first kiss on the first date.
Speaker 7: The Skylar's I call it no, no, that's not what I said.
Speaker 2: That's Russian.
Speaker 9: I'm very okay with a kiss on the first date. But like my I guess my toxic trait.
Speaker 10: Then is I'll learn the other day Alyssa has never.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, you're gonna have to cut that for sure.
Speaker 7: Tactical, dude, you are tactical. Yah. Yeah, we were talking about women. He thinks he's smarter than you and can trick you. It's not tricking.
Speaker 9: If I heard a guy say that to me, I would then put a finger down. If you've done it all right, finger down? Oh my god.
Speaker 7: I didn't want to. I don't want to be the only guy that hadn't done it. All three of you, Yeah, all of us. I have a hot take that I'm willing to share.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna open myself up to everyone here and and I need to say something.
Speaker 7: What's up, guys.
Speaker 8: Welcome to episode two hundred and fifty four of Dropouts Podcast.
Speaker 7: I was just on my.
Speaker 8: I was on my cellular cell you why who are you having a stroke?
Speaker 7: What's going on?
Speaker 11: It feels my like my tongue is expanding. Is that a problem?
Speaker 7: Uh? Have you eaten anything out of the ordinary recently?
Speaker 8: What am I allergy to a bad time. Hey, been hanging out with you? Okay? Well what was I trying to say?
Speaker 7: Oh? I was on my cell cell you not too long ago? And I get a little text message, little text message from a bud you from buddy old Skylar. Yeah, a couple of minutes ago. I load that thing up. Wait, you were together a couple of minutes ago. You were separated. Trust me, don't don't make this look some. It's not.
Speaker 8: Okay, And I get a two minute video? Oh did he send it to you?
Speaker 7: No? No, but I know, but I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 11: Don't send me you urinating?
Speaker 7: Wait which angle was it from? I just had the phone sitting on the counter while I was speaking.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, yes, you could just you could You could just see his Peter. You could see Peter on there.
Speaker 9: No, you're Willie?
Speaker 7: Are you sure about that? Did you double check? I don't think that his heart pounding now crazy. I don't like the way that it started.
Speaker 10: Here's the thing, and people are gonna think that's gross. No, we've been talking, and I've been saying.
Speaker 8: Say we've been talking, we haven't You bring it up every day as if plot waiting for this information.
Speaker 10: They've actually reckoned them want me to send videos of it? So that's why I recorded it.
Speaker 7: Mar Kelly. He can't even get those texts in prison.
Speaker 10: I want to break the world record for longest P and how how long is Look?
Speaker 7: It's eight minutes, eight minutes? Men or woman?
Speaker 10: I would guess. I don't know how you would guess on that? Actually, how long is the world's record for longest.
Speaker 11: It made me so mad with eight minutes and twenty eight seconds?
Speaker 9: How does that make you mad?
Speaker 7: Just the way? How long is the world record for longest P? You could just put world record longest P?
Speaker 11: Or how long is longest?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 10: The craziest thing though people don't know about this hit hits show more wait, no, no, no, look up? How the farthest p?
Speaker 7: Oh? I do remember you telling me about this one?
Speaker 11: But who is this for?
Speaker 7: For myself?
Speaker 10: If you don't challenge it? Look at that longest farthest pee nineteen feet?
Speaker 7: Oh, that's even longer than I thought. That guy threw a twenty foot rope. How much pressure do you need to exude for you to shoot nineteen and a half feet of peh?
Speaker 8: It's probably a decent barrel. Because you gotta think a sniper has a longer snout on it.
Speaker 10: Oh, I don't think it. I don't think I think would count from the tip of the tip of the No.
Speaker 8: What I'm saying is, but you'd still need if you're shooting, if if I'm shooting a pistol, or if I'm shooting a shotgun and then I'm.
Speaker 7: Shooting, yes, physics, Yeah, you got to have more rifling in the barrels for it to go farther. That's where I think you might all. Whoever did it, that's what I think you Micah Dinkle, you know I did it? Hit the two minute makes sense? That sounds like you're never gonna be a fa name.
Speaker 9: Do you guys mind? If I hit some intro music.
Speaker 10: You hit some mission, then I sometimes will record my piece if I feel like.
Speaker 7: We who else is there? I say, have Andy and Rex sent their No, okay, so it's just you. I haven't sent one in. The first one I sent was to him just now. It was funny. Alyssa was down here and like mid sentence, she stops talking and she kind of gives this confused look and starts looking off in the direction of the bathroom. And I so I go silent. I hear Skylar peking. I'm like, are you just listening to him P right now? And she goes yeah, but it's been going for a couple minutes.
Speaker 9: I thought he was running the shower.
Speaker 8: Do you throttle or are you pushing? Like do you tape it down? Here's the thing, this is actually the key. It's a it's a control thing. You have to do a little bit of both. You have to control it. And here's here's the way I think about it in my brain.
Speaker 10: I feel like there's like a tank and then like and then there's the P tank, so like they're both filled with P. So I pee this one first and then I feel almost like a lever pushing down on this. Okay, and that's where the other that's when I get my second wind of P. But you have to control it. You don't want to shoot. It actually could have gotten longer, but I thought at the end, I was like, oh, I don't think there's a lot left in the tank, and then I like pushed a little too hard and.
Speaker 7: A bunch came out. Fuck.
Speaker 10: I really could have gotten over two minutes because the video was only like a minute and forty nine seconds.
Speaker 7: That's still crazy though it's a straight pean.
Speaker 11: Can you look up health concerns for when you hold your pan?
Speaker 7: I'm not holding it in, you really are, No, I'm not. In the morning, I held it in. Today, I had a peek.
Speaker 9: You can get kidney stones?
Speaker 7: Did you?
Speaker 11: Did you throw a liquid at the office?
Speaker 7: Pe at the office? Yeah? Yeah, I've peede, like I don't know five times today and they were all that long.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I meant you t i's an increased risk of kidney issues.
Speaker 7: Are you worried about any of that? Why now?
Speaker 10: Because again, like I'm not holding it in. I think typically I've never had a long, really long pe like that in the.
Speaker 7: Middle of the day.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's that's the concerning part. I never had one that long. I've just been drinking a lot of water today. I'm cycling. I'm on a cycle of creep right now.
Speaker 7: So don't say you've been on creatine for two days cycling creep. It's also it's not like it's steroid.
Speaker 10: It's okay cycling and I'm doing a cycle of crete and uh so I've been drinking a lot of water because I say, you need to be hydrated.
Speaker 7: For it. You do need to be hydrated.
Speaker 10: So I've been just hammering water and that, uh that I think. And we went we were at a restaurant where and I drank a whole glass of water there and then I had to peet it people before we left because I needed to stop by.
Speaker 8: Do you ever, whenever you are having the stream and it's it's one flow that's not really sprinkling off, do you ever take your fingers and kind of go around it, like the just the urine so it just goes through.
Speaker 7: No, because then people well, because it's on your hands. No, it doesn't know. But there's residual flick you know.
Speaker 10: They say, if you like a weird if you flush your toilet without with the lid open.
Speaker 7: Oh, it goes like six feet or something. It's disgusting.
Speaker 10: Ever since I toop toxins and gas like permeate the area for six feet, it's like a little I run.
Speaker 11: Away, my slash and run as I can.
Speaker 7: Well, no, no, no, it's like your toothbrush and stuff around the toilet, like everything else in the bathroom gets covered. Oh oh, I forgot, I forgot that your mister fancy pants and I have a separate. Yeah, you have like a whole little bathroom. What.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I'm so sorry you guys. I have to show you this. This is like breaking news.
Speaker 7: Someone die.
Speaker 9: It's really bad and it's insane.
Speaker 7: She made this the full Thank you, guys. As you can see, I'm standing outside of the White House where the current administration has just released a statement about their plan to handle the tariff trade war. That this is what they had to say. We have a good plan, a great plan. Actually, nobody's ever thought of a better plan before, and now that I think about it, If the people want the tariffs to go away so bad, it's simple. They just need to subscribe to the dropouts Patreon at patreon dot com, slash dropouts pod. It's a good deal really, with all the bonus episodes, vlogs, live Q and A's and such. I don't know why they're not already subscribed. If they do that, we back down and boom economy. They said their focus with this plan is to put the pup back into people's hands and that it's up to them to decide their own fate. Now, hopefully we'll have some good news to report back soon, but until then, this has been jared with dropouts news Back to you, guys. I have a couple of things. I have a couple of notes.
Speaker 10: Could you not find a white House? It doesn't say stock beside behind me?
Speaker 7: If you notice it's a video. Okay, there's birds flying in the back. The flags are waving. I'm outside. I was outside the White House today, okay, and I got news. I have a question about how they're going to solve these Teriff christis this Terriff Christ? Why do you sound like AI is using you for a voice? I don't know. I think it was something to do with that mic or the interface or something.
Speaker 8: And also, do you ever get worried that when you're breathing in you'll suck up the whole road mic straight down your throat between words?
Speaker 7: Because can we get it? Can we get a let's hear them breathing a breath? Check news to report back soon, but until then, this has been jaared with dropouts news Back to you guys.
Speaker 8: It's the this is a that's what you guys were doing all day. I was wondering what everybody's doing today, you guys.
Speaker 7: I was coming up with a creative way to plug the patreot I like that. That's good.
Speaker 10: I will say the audio thing that you said with that mic just in you said, huh, that's you got that.
Speaker 7: From the lunch table, didn't. Yeah, it's the audio is weird with the lunch table. I don't know what it is. Yeah, I think it has to do with mic. It's really not.
Speaker 10: But don't watch the camera. I thought about plugging it, deering it, but it really is. It really is a lot.
Speaker 7: What is it? So the lunch table shut? Both of you show I have to marketing strategy. And he's not a whore.
Speaker 8: He's actually only going on two dates with women in a span of seven days.
Speaker 7: You have two dates with two different women right now.
Speaker 2: Get up to fifteen percent off.
Speaker 1: Select Storage Solutions put heavy duty HDX toats to good use.
Speaker 2: Protecting what's important to you.
Speaker 1: The solid impact resistant design prevents cracking, and the clear basin sides make items easy to find even when the toats are stacked. Find Select shelving and toad storage up to fifteen percent off at the home Depot. To organize every room in your home, from your garage to your attic, visit home depot dot com.
Speaker 2: How doers get more done?
Speaker 3: Chronic migraine is fifteen or more headache days a month, each lasting four hours or more.
Speaker 4: Botox on about to line them talks in a prevents headaches and adults with chronic migraine before they start. It's not for those with fourteen or fewer headacheas it prevents on average eight to nine headache days a month versus six to seven for placebo.
Speaker 2: Prescription.
Speaker 5: Botox is injected by your doctor.
Speaker 6: Effects of botox may spread hours to weeks after injection, causing serious symptoms. Alert your doctor right away, as difficulties swallowing, speaking, breathing, eye problems, or muscle weakness can be signs of a life threatening condition. Patients with these conditions before injection or at highest rists. Side effects may include allergic reactions, neck and injection site pain, fatigue, and headache. Allergic reactions can include rash, welts, asthma symptoms and dizzy NEETs. Don't receive botox if there's a skin infection. Tell your doctor your medical history, muscle or nerve conditions including als, Lugerrig's disease, Myasthenia gravis or Lambert Eaton syndrome, and medications including bochulinum toxins, as these may increase the risk of serious side effects.
Speaker 3: Why wait, ask your doctor, visit botoxproduct migraine dot com, or call one eight hundred four to four Botox to learn more.
Speaker 9: Yea woo, go.
Speaker 7: And the Lord lets it rain. He makes sure that crop is good.
Speaker 2: Oh, the saying is.
Speaker 7: But there's a parable in there. Now, I don't I have a you do. It's not two dates in seven days. It's two dates, maybe two dates in two weeks.
Speaker 11: It's Sunday to Sunday. That's one week.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, Sunday to Sunday.
Speaker 9: It's been with different girls each night sometimes, so it's okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Jared's a bad guy though, that's crazy way to fuck you.
Speaker 8: First of all, wait, we were debating this at our local Asian fusion restaurant. I think it's totally acceptable to go for a first kiss on a first date.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, that's not what I said. That's Russian. That's not what I said.
Speaker 10: I said, I don't a kiss on the first date.
Speaker 7: Okay. My intention is never to expect a kiss on the first date.
Speaker 10: I'm also not going to like lean in at the end of the day and try and kiss the girl because I.
Speaker 7: Just match you no no, no, no no, and it's uncomfortable for them, and that's not necessarily no. I honestly I wait for the girl to initiate, like on a first date. I'll wait for that. You know. I will never like go in and do it myself on the first date.
Speaker 8: Okay, to break the barriers, what I do at the start of the day, I just go, hey, I I want to let you know I'm not this common whore. So if you think you're getting a first kiss out of me on this day, I'm just here to know your emotions and your feelings.
Speaker 7: I need you to I know.
Speaker 8: You probably just want to lit me down, but I want to say to be clear at the start, I'm here to get to know you, not your body, all right.
Speaker 7: And then at the end of but in turn, he is still pressing for a kid. Yeah, you're priming them like you're the tactical dude. You are tactical. Ye, we were talking about women. He thinks he's smarter than you. And if I heard a guy they want to kiss.
Speaker 9: If I heard a guy say that to me, I would then be like, oh, I want to kiss for sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's reverse psychology, but and then at the practical and then and then at the end you're like, don't think I'm leaning in. So if you for some reason want a kiss, you're gonna have to come to me because I'm not doing it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you want to kiss, you are trying to kiss?
Speaker 11: Yes, everyone wants to kiss.
Speaker 7: Verses are nice.
Speaker 8: But I'm saying, but that opens it up, and it makes it feel like because if they say no, then it's like, oh, it's still all fun and jovial, no hurt feelings.
Speaker 11: But if they want to feels like an open door.
Speaker 9: I'm very okay with a kiss on the first date if the banter in like, the chemistry is good within the date, and if like you could see it going there. If but like my I guess my toxic trait then is even if I didn't want to kiss and he didn't kiss me, I'd be like, why didn't he kiss me? You know?
Speaker 7: Are you serious? Even if you don't want one, You're still like, but why didn't he?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Kind of, I'm that's pretty common though.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but here's and listen, I'm not I'm not people meet and kiss on the first date. I people kids, I've kissed people on the first date. It's just not like something that I'm pursuing.
Speaker 11: Is it something you want well.
Speaker 7: That you wouldn't know until you're like on the.
Speaker 8: Date, Yeah, okay, but on the date you've noticed that you want to do you.
Speaker 7: I would not pursue it on the first date.
Speaker 9: Now it has to be anything crazy. It could be like a nice little peck, like good night.
Speaker 11: That's what I'm we learned.
Speaker 7: I learned. Am I allowed to say that?
Speaker 10: I'll say it that we're to kind of I learned the other day Alyssa has never had sex with a condom.
Speaker 8: We've already we've said this on the podcast before. We have one hundred percent we said this crazy. But what's also what's craziest to me is as your big brother, who is she older than you?
Speaker 11: She's older than me and it's okay, just us too.
Speaker 8: You also don't participate in birth control, so it's just it's a little nerve wracking to hear that you like.
Speaker 7: Your meat, So no wonder you like kissing on the first date. You're a whore. I'm just kidding. This episode is brought to you by Square Space.
Speaker 8: We're living in a day and age where it's all digital. We're not passing out little cards. Oh I'm a chef, Can I come work in your restaurant? Here's all the dishes I made. Here's a card, here's a bunch of pictures of it. No, you have a website, you send them a link. This could be for any you're a photographer, or you sell things e commerce like we do. We use square space to sell a bunch of items. Plug if you want to go buy some. Essentially, if you don't have a website in today's day and age, you don't really have an online identity and.
Speaker 7: That is not good. And you don't even have to know how to code in order to make your own website. Squarespace has award winning templates that are just drag and drop and you can make your website look however you want to. Wherever your creativity takes you, Squarespace has you covered. Also, they have SEO.
Speaker 8: Tools because it's I mean, people have to be able to find you, so they have optimize your SEO.
Speaker 11: It's like, oh, I want to find a dropouts march.
Speaker 8: You put that in and then you'll be able to find it, you know, easier on the googs.
Speaker 7: The Google's website will become U high on the googs. So get started today by going to squarespace dot com slash dropouts for a free trial, and when you're ready to launch, go to squarespace dot com and use our code dropouts for ten percent off your first purchase of a website or domain. That is, go to squarespace dot com slash dropouts to say ten percent off your first purchase of a website or domain and use code dropouts at checkouts.
Speaker 11: If you're ready to launch, you a sweet suite website.
Speaker 7: Thank you Squarespace. This episode is brought to you by Better Help.
Speaker 8: May is mental health Awareness Month, and we want to be the first people to tell you that you go to the gym for your body, so you should go to the gym for your mind. Zach Wood, is that equivalent that is therapy? I don't know where I would be at today if I didn't talk to somebody about the dark, dark thoughts inside of me.
Speaker 11: But therapy has very much helped.
Speaker 8: Also, even if you feel like you're not in a bad place, it's always good for a little tune up. It's a little oil change to go to therapy, so you don't go into that dark hole. Get out there, talk to somebody and talk to a professional. And to make it the easiest it can. You can do Better Help from anywhere with a ton of professionals that have been vetted. But also if you're with someone that you don't like, you can change to another therapist. It's all about finding who works for you and talking through your issues or just talking through your life. But the point is to just talk with someone who cares and is a professional. I want to thank you Better Help for doing what you're doing.
Speaker 7: And if you feel like you're going to be alone in the situation of seeking therapy, just know that Better Help has helped over five million people worldwide o over the last ten years. So you're not alone in this mental health journey and we're all better with help.
Speaker 8: So visit Betterhelp dot com slash dropouts to get ten percent off your first month. That's Better Help h e lp dot com slash dropouts to get ten percent off your first month.
Speaker 7: Thank you Better Help.
Speaker 9: No, well, it is unfortunately it is true.
Speaker 7: Are you crying? No, I had and that Oh this was the wildest thing you just how you know she hangs out with former frat guys. Is she goes, well, they always say they never have one. Yeah, that's what I'm like, listen, use a condoms. She's like, they never have them. I'm like, they're lying to you.
Speaker 8: You can say, well that I'm not going to Yeah, you can say nothing. I can promise you the next time they're going to bring one.
Speaker 7: You can also uber eat condoms to your house. Uber eats them. Not just uberuats it. You have to do the uber eats app.
Speaker 11: Well app.
Speaker 9: I will say it is a little not hard to say no, but it becomes as a woman, it's a little more difficult to be like no, and then the guide to accept the no. You'd find a lot of times a guy's not willing. Not you guys, but.
Speaker 7: Have you tried it?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you've tried be like no, I don't want to have sex, you don't have a condom.
Speaker 9: Well, I've never like said that whole thing, but I've said.
Speaker 11: No before and then what happened?
Speaker 9: We did it?
Speaker 11: But like, I think we might be on a different I think you might have a case the.
Speaker 7: Case of what so you said no laws?
Speaker 9: Oh well no, okay, first of all, no, I we're going back to the original thing. I don't take birth control because I don't really want to and you don't believe.
Speaker 8: Oh you also don't believe it works. You believe it kills the children, right and they go to hell rather than Heaven.
Speaker 9: Remember you said that, no never, But no, I don't take birth control because I don't really want to. And I hear it like does something with your hormones? I don't know. Everyone has their own opinion on that, and yeah.
Speaker 7: I've used okay, but in the scenarios where you are talking about it, because now I'm genuinely curious in the scenarios where yes, where you said no, was it like the guy was it like, hey, let's have sex and you go no, and he goes please and you go okay? Was it like that essentially?
Speaker 9: But the guy like I, Yes, I've gone off on, very gone off. I've been with very bad dudes, right, so they don't necessarily are like begging for it, but they get annoyed almost.
Speaker 7: Or yeah that feelings that's manipulative and talk no for sure, honestly, Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 8: To me, I mean, I don't know. I think you should lull your up if you want to say their name, cancel.
Speaker 7: No coming for you what's his name? Hey, don't worry, Skyland's got to cover well.
Speaker 9: Yes, one of the that guy I used to talk to. His name, Yes, that's the name of a guy that I frequented.
Speaker 8: But is he one of But now, but now you're with someone even talking with anything. You're talking to someone right now, all digitally. But you guys haven't even had any naughty talk. That's how you know what's real.
Speaker 7: I know, well, you haven't had any naughty talk.
Speaker 9: Really just talking getting to know, not really talking again to know each other. I asked more questions than he asked.
Speaker 8: But yeah, that's probably common, especially with a strong man like him. He is did you see using his body?
Speaker 9: Yeah, fire fighter muscles. Just kidding.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, the dirty is talking. She's done with him. Clip dis and send it to her.
Speaker 11: You think he'd be able to tame that little fiery Tellian attitude?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, he does think I'm super spicy. But he loves like the Italian this like sassy and what do you mean?
Speaker 7: I don't know, it's just it's funny. I just I would not describe you as that. So he's good with hoes because he's a firefighter. Yeah, and you're a common whore. You understand the synergy there, No, I.
Speaker 9: Got it very similar.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And I was just kidding when I called you a horror horror earlier about the con I don't care have sex with a condom?
Speaker 7: Got my baby?
Speaker 10: If what it was just because I was just listen, I was saying, I get why you want kisses like you're at You're like, yeah, I'm fine with kisses on the first date. I get it because because you have sex, you you never had sex with a condom.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but they're also okay with kisses on the first time.
Speaker 11: You know, you don't have a latex salergy.
Speaker 7: But I've also had sex with a condom. And also, but he's also not pursuing you. You get upset if a kiss doesn't happen on the first day. You're like, what the heck?
Speaker 9: Well, because then I start thinking, I feel like this is a normal thing for girls to do. I start thinking what's wrong with me? Like did I look bad? Like did he not want to kiss me? Did he not have a good time? Like all these things in my head.
Speaker 7: You know mine and mine is just like I literally just met you.
Speaker 9: But I'm also used to those types of guys, who's quickly?
Speaker 8: At what point are you? Like we're both mammals. Yeah, and it's like if she's a.
Speaker 7: Second date, not anything crazy. We're not talking about till Mary. I can't that is something I can't even fathom. Is you initiating a first kiss? Like that doesn't compute in my head to me? Why not?
Speaker 8: Like I can't like, like I can't see that.
Speaker 7: You want to initiate a kiss on you right now?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Not me?
Speaker 11: But use the mic like I don't know where do you put your hand?
Speaker 7: I would just kiss you. You don't know anybody?
Speaker 8: No, I could see you kissing someone if you're in a relationship by babe, But I can't see you just being like time is now?
Speaker 9: Yeah, what do you do? Like what's your lead up?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 9: How do you do lean in? Do you tuck behind the ear like the hair first?
Speaker 7: It's just it varies. I've done all.
Speaker 10: I've tried different methods trying to think what I.
Speaker 7: I get a little too wordy wordy?
Speaker 8: Yeah, like I'll put like a hand like behind the ear and massage a little bit. Oh, y'all, like talk until I see that they're ready for me to kiss me and I just be like, you're gonna meet me halfway?
Speaker 11: Or what's the percentage of who's going?
Speaker 9: What do you ever like notice? Or do you guys ever look at lips and then go back up? Like sometimes I feel like girls will I think your eyes looked at your lips, and then.
Speaker 7: I just worried since I'm toler that girls are looking at my nose and like, don't you look on my nose? Oh that's a very real fear.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, Jared, dude, you are like you're bad. You're not just like Batman? Why why do you have?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Anyway, it doesn't matter. You should figure that out.
Speaker 7: Though I know I need. I just need to get the surgery. But maybe it's just like do you ever shave? I do? I do?
Speaker 11: And it grows back so fast? Maybe every day you could try?
Speaker 7: Is that because of the monoxideal or whatever? Honestly, Oh, I didn't think about that girl bad before the monoxid. I assume so, but probably not as bad. I feel like ever since I started taking it, I've noticed more of it. But yeah, I I try. I try to shave every day. Do women want a bald? I feel like bald on a guy is weird? What like area, Yeah, like shaven, it's like a little stubble, but like stubbles uncomfortable for women.
Speaker 9: Sometimes around the area is fine, but like on like the balls and like everything else, I'd prefer shaven because like you don't want to like stir in your mouth and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: See, I don't have to worry about that because balls are too ticklish and I don't want you touching them and any capacity. Okay, that makes me, That makes me. That's actually the point of the touching. What is that it tickles.
Speaker 9: It's like it's supposed to give a little like.
Speaker 11: I've never he he who.
Speaker 7: You're he and who who you're getting your balls? Cradle head. They're doing that, I'm making annoyse. I'm like, well sometimes they like squeeze.
Speaker 8: I'm like just kind of oh yeah, yeah, don't don't get crazy talk about squeezed.
Speaker 7: Certain grapes. One of the worst to get juice from. One of the worst feelings is when you're wearing jeans that like.
Speaker 8: They're not grapes, but every time I leave them, they always whine balls roll against each other.
Speaker 11: I've had a lot of things happen you ever had that. I had a German Shepherd.
Speaker 7: Probably that's what's happening.
Speaker 10: But like you like have like if you wear like pants and then one day you sit down or something in it like yeah, yeah, it's almost like two icebergs hitting you're like, oh shit, you.
Speaker 7: Know what is one of my like I guess it's it's kind of like irrational fear but also slightly irrational. Is testicular torsion. You know what that is? It's when your nuts get twisted inside the sack. I thought that's when the liberal won't shut up. Yeah, and it's it's so painful for guys, and he can happen. Usually it happens in like super physical activities, but it also can't happen just like in every day like you sit on them wrong or whatever, they just get I don't and twisted.
Speaker 10: I don't want to give this guy any clout because he's kind of does some crazy shit.
Speaker 7: But Brian Smichell, the guy that fights.
Speaker 10: In the UFC, he uh, when he first got at the UFC, he was like working on his trailer or something, and he had a screwdriver in his or a drill in his hand, I don't know, and he was like doing something on a ladder. He got he was he was not in us. He wasn't doing it properly. And he drilled his nuts and his nuts were.
Speaker 7: Like wrap in the drill.
Speaker 9: Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 7: Why nuts hurt? It's not a drill. This is not a drill. That's a drill. Oh can I can I say something that's completely different topic? Wait? Wait real quick? Can you?
Speaker 11: What are you doing for your dates? Not impressing him?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 10: We're just going for drinks for one, okay, and then the other one isn't even set up yet.
Speaker 7: But it's a high.
Speaker 8: Every girl that I've taken out, they're always like, this is honestly the best day I've ever been on it. We always do like something very minimal. I think should just added something to the first half.
Speaker 7: No, it's fine.
Speaker 8: That's the problem, dude. You got going with a gentleman. She's a woman, you get it. She deserves this.
Speaker 11: Yeah, just a little, It's just a little something fun. Yeah, maybe it doesn't go well. Brother, here's the thing with you, it's gonna make fun of me.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, you do all these wonderful first dates. I ain't seen you with nobody. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 10: So you're doing You've seen me with people, Yeah, but I haven't seen you in a relationship.
Speaker 7: You've seen me in relationships. What I'm saying, are you in a relationship currently? No?
Speaker 8: Okay, So that's because I'm working on myself, going to therapy, or I'm going to start to look up.
Speaker 7: That's what everyone who's single says. The next one, the next one's a hike.
Speaker 9: So you met one through hinge and one through a friend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got set up on one.
Speaker 8: Oh, but the second one that's actually happened like double date. Are you Are you nervous about being vulnerable around two people you already know? Because that crossed your mind, because because on the first thing, you can kind of you're what you're essentially trying to do in is you're trying to present your best self. But when you're around people who know the real you, it's like, I can't cross this line.
Speaker 7: I'll pull me out. I'll be honest. The two people that I'm going with, they probably don't know the real me very well. Oh my god, that's what I'm one of the saddest things I've ever heard, Like they don't know me, Like like I wouldn't No, no, not in.
Speaker 8: A bad thing. Don't say I wouldn't. You wouldn't go in a double date with me?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, that's not what we would crush. Actually, I don't know. If I would not think about it, he would do too much. Oh yeah, I wouldn't you up. No, you wouldn't. No, I know how to play the room.
Speaker 8: You'd be like, no, no, tell him. Okay, so yeah, after you finished law school whatever. But he you know what I mean, Yeah, kind of put that in.
Speaker 10: Uh No, what I was saying is the stuff I wouldn't the people were going with, I wouldn't talk in front of them.
Speaker 11: Like the way I talked to you.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. But I would CLA.
Speaker 11: I would understand that you're lying to her to make yourself look better.
Speaker 10: Now, and I'm not gonna I'm not gonna lie. I wouldn't be lying. The thing I'm genuinely concerned about is I mean, it's a hike, you know, and what if being sweaty out of I don't care about sweat. I don't care about sweaty or fallowing. I care about how hard is it to have a full conversation while hiking?
Speaker 7: Well, we worry about everything.
Speaker 8: We need a low incline long, well that's also bad. If it's too long, you're.
Speaker 7: Like, oh my god, Well here's the thing.
Speaker 10: It's honestly, it's it's like a Also, we don't I don't even know if this if we're even going on the I still haven't heard anything. We talked about a little bit today, but it's not like sitting stone. But uh, the drink state, no, No, the hike date, the high.
Speaker 7: Date, I don't even know.
Speaker 10: I was gonna say, yeah, no, I'm not worried about it, and that like the two people were going with there, I mean they're the best, and so it's not like it's it's not gonna be a hard thing.
Speaker 11: I think, Okay, for the first one on Sunday, you're going out for drinks.
Speaker 8: It will be a little cool outside. I think you need some cool to wear. I'm gonna let you borrow this. Uh it's this little what's it called.
Speaker 7: It's a shacket lanel jack shack.
Speaker 8: It because I've taken this, I taken this little flame around the block and I don't know what it is.
Speaker 11: Maybe it's the stitching that really holds a whole date together.
Speaker 7: Well, it makes you look it makes you look trim at the waist, but fucking big and thought.
Speaker 8: And I'm gonna give it to you as long as you don't sweat through it. I'm not gonna sweat, but don't have a first kiss?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 8: But what if that's as good luck? I don't want it to get him to come home and give me this back. And there's been drool all over it, just quality fashion over brother?
Speaker 7: Who's a kissing of a bulldog? Maybe? Oh wait?
Speaker 11: What was that funny TikTok that we watched where it.
Speaker 7: Was like, yeah, you showed it to me, I can't it. It's like I think they asked, what's your guilty pleasure? Now? It wasn't guilty pleasure? It was like, what, how do you know it?
Speaker 10: When its sex is good or something or something? He's like, I liked, I like to I like when the heads so good it makes me wipe my ass afterwards.
Speaker 7: Man, kay, what's your love language.
Speaker 9: Service?
Speaker 7: The type of head where you have to wipe your ass after That's crazy the things that people say out here, just something like that.
Speaker 9: Nearly do you think the first date of a hike is too tiring for you?
Speaker 7: Whoa whoa. Don't call him on his body. I'm literally a machine.
Speaker 11: Yeah, tell him aout the hundred push ups you did today.
Speaker 7: I haven't done one hundred yet, but I.
Speaker 11: May have done fifty or sixty fifteen.
Speaker 10: I might be a little discombobulated, like uh, I get stressed out. And and yeah, before before the date?
Speaker 7: Have you a new tropic? No?
Speaker 11: What is that with a little magic man shots? She has him before the show?
Speaker 9: Yeah, before your date.
Speaker 7: That's what Jared always takes.
Speaker 11: Before the show. Wait, is nothing new one?
Speaker 7: That's the new one with the magic mind Max with even more of the magic elixir in here. What do you want an infomercial? Chuck it, dude, feel something straight down the barrel? Dude, look at that Lion's Main. Macha right o done? She keeps wanting me to get in all line. Lion's Main helps you have a sharper mind. Yeah, he's right, helps improve cognitive function, reduce anxiety and depression, all takes and stomach ulcers. I was real sad in my room last night. I was real sad. I sat there alone for a long time and I just thought, why were you sad? And then I get sad? But I was asking I was asking about last night specifically, I was looking at pictures of huzzes past. You just get a little sad and you see, oh I remember those memories. Oh I remember when we were jovial. There. I wonder what they're up to? Ringting ding ding whenever you're feeling sad.
Speaker 9: Ringetting ding ding ding, ring itting ding ding ding.
Speaker 11: Hello, Nope, bit win to voice man.
Speaker 8: So there aren't many services that give you money back in your pocket that you already had previously in your pocket that it was taken away. Essentially, Rocket Money does that. We have so many subscriptions nowadays that we don't even use, and of course they don't want to tell you about it because they're getting the reoccurring money every month. Also, do you know how many times we've been double subscribed without realizing it. It's just all this money is being wasted away, and it's your money. Go get it back with Rocket Money, who itemizes every subscription you have, and then easily in the Apple website you can just click cancel and then you don't have to worry about paying for that next.
Speaker 11: Month or week. Now they're doing subscription for weeks.
Speaker 7: So if it wasn't clear enough. Rocket Money is a personal finance app that helps find and cancel your unwanted subscriptions, monitors you're spending, and helps lower your bills so you can grow your savings. In fact, I just got a notification from rocket money today that I spent fifteen percent less this month than I usually do in previous months.
Speaker 8: Rocket Money has over five million users and has saved a total of five hundred million and canceled subscriptions. That's insane, and members I are saving up to seven hundred and forty dollars a year when they use all the apps premium features. Dude, go get that money, so cancel your unwanted subscriptions and reach your financial goals faster with rocket Money. Download the rocket Money app and enter my show name dropouts in the survey so they know I sent you. Don't wait, download the rocket Money app today and tell them you heard about them from us and this show dropouts.
Speaker 7: Thank you rocket Money, yo.
Speaker 8: See gay, I want to thank you for allowing me to go to Lakers games and country music. I just got to see Loke Combs because of you guys, and it was probably one of the best concerts I ever been to. Maybe nickelback, but you guys are also sent me there. Also, I'm a little worried that the Lakers aren't gonna make it to the next round, which is not your guys's fault, But I really wanted to use sea geek to go watch. We live in a world we're all consumed by our phones. Live events is the way for us to all come together. Concert shows, whatever it is. Seat geek is the best place. It's the cheap place, it's the wonderful place to get your tickets. If you're not using them, you're dumb because you're spending way too much money on things you love. And if you spend if you spend less money, you can then spend it on people you love.
Speaker 7: So instead of just going to.
Speaker 8: A concert, you can take that beautiful girl to a nice dinner before or after too, because you got all that great cash, thank you to Keek.
Speaker 7: So, for example, let's say I want to go see Beyonce this weekend. Right here, seat geek shows you all of the tickets that are available, and they're color coded to tell you if they're a good deal or not. And right now it is shining green, so you can get a pretty good able to go see Beyonce this weekend. I might actually sign up for this real quick.
Speaker 10: And guys, don't worry. Every ticket you buy is backed by their buyer guarantee. Okay, so that means you're buying these tickets safely and ensuring your good times.
Speaker 7: And you know we had to come through for you guys. So you can use our code dropouts ten for ten percent off your next set of tickets at seat Geek. That's ten percent off with promo code dropouts ten. Make sure you click the link in our description to download the app and have the code automatically added to your account so you can use it later. Thank you, Seat Geek. Thanks CD. What were you just saying, really sad depression sitting leber alone. Oh you should listen to the song Indigo.
Speaker 11: I know the song.
Speaker 7: I mean you should just really in the goo. One said throw that bastard on and just sit with it.
Speaker 11: I did, got I put it on. I put it on twice. I listened to justin Case by Morgan Wallen.
Speaker 7: Oh just okay. That was honestly when we were coming back from stage Coach. That was my favorite part of it. The drive where for like thirty minutes we were just going through all of like the heartbreak bangers. Yeah, there were some good ones. It was like one after another. It was like a drop in the ocean, amnesia, the ocean changing the weather. I was praying that you and me my end up together. And then that moment was therapy. Dude, the saddest one. You look happier, Oh happier, ed Sheeron fuck that. That song fucks me up every time. And then you're like, your smiles look twice as big as ours. Oh, and it's like are we talking about Eddie and some listen like chill out, dude, don't do that to me. It always so down cracks me up though, when artists put out those songs, because I you know, you never know when they were written, but like I feel, I think ed Sheeran's been married for like quite some time. What not when that song came out? When did that song come out? Come? Like?
Speaker 10: I was in college because I went to a I was in like undergrad. It came out probably twenty fifteen.
Speaker 7: Oh okay. Because I always think when I hear those songs and I know that person is like in a relationship, I'm like, who'd you write this song? About Teddy twenty seventeen. Can you look up when Zach? Can you look up when he got married? When when Ed Sheeron got married?
Speaker 8: When did Ed come out? Come out before?
Speaker 7: Oh? Wow, so it was before? Okay?
Speaker 11: Can you type in one will edgeer and get divorced?
Speaker 10: Speaking about the ride home from stagecoach, I have a hot tech that I'm willing to share. I'm going to open myself up to everyone here and and I need to say something. Okay, Star Wars absolutely sucks any of them anytime any place.
Speaker 7: I've tried watching the old old ones. They're horrible. Wait when an old old one? Yeah, I have.
Speaker 10: If you go upstairs in my room, there's about an hour left on fucking the very first one, because I watched it and I was like.
Speaker 7: This, shit, what's up? Which one the very first movie that came A New Hope?
Speaker 11: Yeah, a New Hope?
Speaker 7: I want number four with Luke Skywalker. Yeah, I watched the first one? Well whatever, the first one that came out, first one released by Star Wars.
Speaker 8: That would be in the seventies. Yeah, wait, look up the first one. It was what a New Hope? It's a New Hope Empires. I think you watched Phantom Menace.
Speaker 10: No, who has Liam Neeson run around in it?
Speaker 7: Dumb ass? Don't want to keep on bringing up QUI gone gin.
Speaker 9: That's from the prequels, that's from the one.
Speaker 10: Okay, maybe I was watching them in chronological order. Would that make more sense? Would New Hope be first?
Speaker 7: Then? Well, no, okay, New Hope. If you're watching if by chronolog suck. Wait wait wait wait wait wait, look up Phantom Menace. Uh rutten tomatoes. If you watch, if you by chronological, if you mean when they were released, a New Hope is first. But in terms of the greater story, Phantom Menace would be maybe this is the way I watched some horrible Yeah, it makes sense. It's a god awful movie. And then here's what happened. But you're watching the prequels. But the thing is, everybody just say my fucking piece.
Speaker 10: And then and then and then I'd seen, I'd seen what was the fucking when we saw?
Speaker 7: I had seen that when it came out, I saw it in theaters.
Speaker 10: I was like ten, and I was like, I don't really get it because I really watched them, but whatever, I'll go watch it. I saw all of it. Blah blah blah blah blah. Didn't think it was great then, but you know I was a kid. I'll give it a try. Go and watch the movie theaters, updated version, supposed to look better, sound better.
Speaker 7: Trash trash updated version.
Speaker 9: It was back in theater, And that's my favorite Star Wars movie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you don't like good you like Marvel movies. You like Marvel movies too bad acting?
Speaker 8: Can I be completely honest. When we were rewatching the theater the whole time, I was like, this is.
Speaker 7: So it's so bad.
Speaker 8: I feel so but I love it so much because every toy I had and was nostalgic.
Speaker 7: But it's the thing I've said. I said, so everyone that responded to like my story of seeing like seeing Star Wars in theater, They're like, oh my god, like I need to go see it or whatever. And every person I said, if it wasn't for the nostalgia of the franchise, these movies.
Speaker 8: Suck to the exact wait, give me the rot tomatoes on like the fourth one.
Speaker 7: Like that one was I have a seventy nine. That's crazy that it's that high. It's a horrible movie. And the craziest thing is I well, no, Empire Strikes Back. I think is considered the best one a New Hope ninety four percent.
Speaker 8: Fucking right, you haven't seen it, Okay, I'll watch it. I'll watched twelve minutes of it. We expect to get a review, but I hate watch. Here's the thing, and I didn't have any of the nostalgias. I didn't grow up with why playing with Star Wars, or I didn't fucking want a lightsaber or anything like that.
Speaker 11: Everybody want a lightsaber.
Speaker 10: The movie Revenge of the Sith was so bad just from like, like the action they they do these like they're not even oh the actions, it's not even believable. These fight scenes, there's just like this, it's from it, so no no good action. What do you mean they're just doing this there's no, they're not. It's just like, oh, yeah, we're playing. We're like make believe. They don't even believe what they're doing in their head. When do you watch it, you're like they're just like no. The lightsabers do feel very choreographed. Yeah, it feels like a yeah it is.
Speaker 7: It is because they wanted to like show off you know these I guess I do like the prequels, I had all the toys and it was like my happiness.
Speaker 11: And then in theaters I got really sad.
Speaker 7: Oh and then but that's the thing.
Speaker 8: Star Wars thrives showing the trailer, showing the trailer. We can't put the trailer of this of this one. I want to see what he thinks.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 7: The thing is Star Wars YouTube thrives off of nostalgia because the original trilogy came out when our parents were kids, and then the prequels came out when we were kids. And because if you watch like the new trilogy with like those or even worse than the prequels exactly because objectively as standalone movies, when you're watching them without the nostalgia.
Speaker 8: They saw like I'll say this, dude, but I love them. At the same time, let's talk Aboutdune. I'm about to watch June Too with my ex.
Speaker 10: Perfect Dune and Dune too, way better, way way better. It's a better story, it's better, it's a better world. It's all better. It's not I agree, and I laughed. I thought people were gonna jump me.
Speaker 7: I thought the woman next to me was gonna jump me, because I busted out laughing in the movie Theater in this big pivotal moment where Luke Anakin what's his fucking name Anakin Anakin was fighting who Obi Wan and he's standing there on that fucking he's standing at the high ground scene. Yes, he's standing on this palette thing on this lava lake. Obi Wan is up on this thing, is like, dude, I have the high ground now. And he's like, AHM more powerful than you. And he tries to do this dumb ass jump. Okay, but and literally but there old point, there was no build up, there's no bidle.
Speaker 10: He's like, I can do this, jumps, gets his legs chopped off immediately immediately this.
Speaker 7: Like something on his arm, and he's just oh shit, and he's just laying there. You're missing the whole point.
Speaker 10: Could if they would have, if they would have screened it as a comedy, they're like, oh, this is a comedy movie.
Speaker 7: Come watch this. I'm like, oh, I get it. This is funny.
Speaker 10: They're making fun of action movies. But it's not that it's literally trying to be something else.
Speaker 7: They talk the whole time leading up to that moment, how the dark side and uh like rage and anger it blinds you you don't think clearly that's what was happening in the moment.
Speaker 10: But they also mentioned how there had been an oppression. Yeah, yeah, there had been an oppression with the Sith. The Syths, I guess had had ruled at one point. Yeah, okay, you think if they're because that means that would indicate that they were probably really powerful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, do a bigger jump. He's just learning the dark. He was a Sith for forty five minutes. Yeah, he murdered one hundred and seventy people.
Speaker 9: At that point.
Speaker 10: He should be stronger, You should have everything sly dark dragon ball Z type ship.
Speaker 7: He's like twenty years old. What are you talking about? You can say he's handsome. So he was handsome my god like maids on the trailer to this mas Bad. I'll give him that.
Speaker 9: You also, but you have to go into the new host Yoda.
Speaker 7: I would put his ship, Wait, stop speaking to me in riddles.
Speaker 9: Bit into it more biased and really he kept.
Speaker 8: On saying, he said, look at all him Chewbacca's He said that. He said the Jewbacca's get.
Speaker 7: Out, all right? What do they call the goldies?
Speaker 12: Luke Skywalker was just a farm boy until he received a mysterious message from a princess.
Speaker 7: She's beautiful.
Speaker 13: Star Wars starring Mark Hamill.
Speaker 7: I'm Skywalker.
Speaker 13: I'm here to rescue short for stormtrooper person Ford.
Speaker 7: Conversation anyway that Han solo? Okay, Yeah, I think we took a wrong.
Speaker 13: Term, Carrie Fisher Alec Guinness.
Speaker 1: You can't win.
Speaker 12: If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than impossibly imagine. Twentieth Century Fox presents the most extraordinary motion picture of all time. Star Wars answer, No legendary adventure of the past could be as exciting as this romance of the future.
Speaker 13: May They'll force be with you in Star Wars?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 10: Can you do me one favorite more fun? Can it still seemed horrible?
Speaker 7: What do you mean? Can you look up when Alien came out? Because that came out in seventy seven? What did Alien come out? It is crazy though in that trailer how some of the okay okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, eight have you you've seen Alien? Uh not in a long time time? But yeah, Aliens like a legit good movie. Yes, it came out three years later. It looks Night and Day better. Yeah, but think about how much like advancements can happen in that years. They were probably filming at the same fucking time. But also the thing is it's like alien. They're not like really flying through space space. No no, no, no, no, they're in space, but they're not like flying through it and like doing all the ship maneuvers and stuff. Okay, we do this. When did fucking when did space twenty one? Space outs?
Speaker 8: We gotta take that jof Can we play like put a finger down or something? Yeah, we can play that. Okay, he's gonna round up.
Speaker 7: Star Wars sucks ass, not if you think. If you think otherwise, If you got a problem with me, get your little bitch ass lightsaber and meet me somewhere. What are you going to bring anything else? I'll beat the fuck out of you with.
Speaker 9: A I have two lightsabers that you can borrow.
Speaker 7: The next album. Anyways, it's the worst mone I was mad the whole time. I also I forgot how long it was. I was like, oh my god, this is dragging. You think you know when you like bump me, I was trying to go to sleep, I know you were. I was like, I was like, I guys, I knew you were you were asleep.
Speaker 11: No, I wasn't asleep.
Speaker 7: I saw you. I saw you position yourself. At one point you like got fully on your side. I was over it. I was ready to go to bed.
Speaker 9: I sent Jared a heathing DM you did because I love Star Wars and that's my favorite movie.
Speaker 7: Hey, we didn't know, no invice. We had no clue we were. Also, we were two hours away when we were just you didn't, I didn't. Did I see it? Want to whatever?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 7: Also because at that point it would be one thing if we went and saw it like at the AMC we usually go to. We were in fucking Indio, California. Can I say one song.
Speaker 10: Before we switched over the other thing like that? I was actually sort of looking for I mean, I know so watching it as a kid, I knew that Luke becomes Darth Vader. Nope, Anakin becomes Darth Vader. Whatever the fuck, dude, you know? Uh Anakin becomes Darth Vader. I remembered it being that scene was the last scene like like the same, Yeah, there.
Speaker 7: Was fucking thirty minutes after that and then flying around. Oh, pad May died of a heartbreak.
Speaker 9: She don't be a her children were born.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, and if okay, Oh you're so sad that you had you died of a heartbreak. Everything's fine. So you don't love these fucking things you just pushed out. You just want to throw them to the world. He makes a good point. I always think.
Speaker 9: That, yeah, they because of that, they were strong.
Speaker 7: They kick at each other.
Speaker 11: At one point the kids, yeah, Luke and uh yeah we kiss.
Speaker 7: We saw it.
Speaker 11: They kiss above the e walks. I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 7: Oh you love he walk walk. You'd be all in on this. Use the lizard people a right. No, you don't have a goddamn thing.
Speaker 8: Go to YouTube and type in ewok funny moments. You're gonna be in on this, know yeah, click on him?
Speaker 7: Make it big.
Speaker 2: This is an handsome right now. Get up to fifteen percent off.
Speaker 1: Select Storage Solutions put heavy duty HDX toats to good use.
Speaker 2: Protecting what's important to you.
Speaker 1: The solid impact resistant design prevents cracking, and the clear basin sides make items easy to find even when the toats are stacked. Find Select shelving and toad storage up to fifteen percent off at the Home Depot. To organize every room in your home from your garage to your attic. Visit home depot dot com. How doers get more done?
Speaker 3: Chronic migraine is fifteen or more headache days a month, each lasting four hours or more.
Speaker 4: Botoks on about to line them talks in a prevents headaches and adults with chronic migraine before they start. It's not for those with fourteen or fewer headache days a month. It prevents on average eight to nine headache days a month, versus six to seven for placebo.
Speaker 2: Prescription.
Speaker 5: Botox is injected by your doctor.
Speaker 6: Effects of botox may spread hours to weeks after injection, causing serious symptoms. Alert your doctor right away, as difficulties swallowing, speaking, breathing, eye problems, or muscle weakness can be signs of a life threatening condition. Patients with these conditions before injection or at highest rists. Side effects may include allergic reactions, neck and injection site pain, fatigue, and headache. Allergic reactions can include rash, welts, asthma symptoms and dizzy NEETs. Don't receive botox if there's a skin infection. Tell your doctor your medical history. Muscle or nerve conditions including als Lugerg's disease myasthenia gravis or Lambert Eaton syndrome and medications including bochulinum toxins, as these may increase the risk of serious side effects.
Speaker 3: Why wait, ask your doctor, visit Botox product migraine dot com or call one eight hundred four to four Botox to learn more.
Speaker 13: Put down, Let.
Speaker 7: See how my finger even this doesn't make any fucking sense. Just kill her. If you're gonna sneak up on her, well, then why are you acting? Whatever? Walks dude? Is what does it say spotting autism? What? And it has to look at this thumbnail.
Speaker 9: Like probably you have to spot the signs.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but it was it a doctor holding a patient and a loving let's play. Put a finger down. I can't deal with this ship.
Speaker 1: Down.
Speaker 10: I cannot believe. Now I will go to Disney World and just walk around, be like.
Speaker 7: You fools, you like this? You still got to watch the first one.
Speaker 10: I will say, Star Wars or Disney Star World, and they do it right. I couldn't give a fuck about that place's pretty fucking sick.
Speaker 7: That's the thing. I think. The place we all went, I don't know, it's not it's not necessarily the quality of the movies that people love. I think people fall in love with the world. They should remake it. They should remake it as a show.
Speaker 11: Trust me, Disney's heard.
Speaker 7: It as a show and make it way better.
Speaker 11: There's about eight million shows, yeah.
Speaker 7: But those are all dog Ship too. Have you seen now and Ors tried?
Speaker 13: I was.
Speaker 7: I was at a wing stop one time to go Waterer and they just had one of them playing. Don't even know which one you were watching? I think it was. Was it the Mandalorian? I think it was? And Or? How long is it? How long has Andor been out for? Uh? I think the first season came out.
Speaker 10: Is there a scene the first episode where they're in like on like on this they're in the city but it's rainy, yeah, and a guy's running away.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah, that's how it's horrible? What do you act in? Bad? Fucking all bad?
Speaker 8: The first one I ever showed him was Rogue one. That's That's who, That's what and Or about. It's like the Prequelague one, Did I Fall asleep? No Star Wars Rogue one where they had to go like get the plans and then Darth Vader up all the people at the end, and there's a girl and her dad dies because it makes Rogue one shot. Remember, yes, you do know we've talked about it.
Speaker 7: There's a girl about you hated Rogue one. No, I don't know if it was one of the better ones, Like it's an actually good. You keep pitching it because we got this argument the other day because you were pitching it and I was saying the movie we just saw where Darth Vader kill those people, and you're.
Speaker 13: Like, no, a deverent one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Rogue one. I haven't seen that one. Yes you have.
Speaker 11: I sat with you on this couch and we watched it was a sleep.
Speaker 8: Remember there's the Asian guy that's blind and the little robot that's little Quippi.
Speaker 11: No, look look up Rogue one. Please, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 10: I know you've wanted me to see it. I just don't watched it. I've never seen this in my entire life. Yes you have, press play on that.
Speaker 7: We're not gonna be able to use any of this for the YouTube. I just want to see if I haven't seen this sac yes you have. The world is coming undone. I've seen him.
Speaker 8: That's honestly, that's perfect. As soon as I saw that one is better than another one.
Speaker 7: As soon as I saw Forest Whitaker, I knew that one's better than the other ones.
Speaker 10: I don't remember any of it. Say you just remember Forrest.
Speaker 7: I do remember him, though, I remember him. Oh yeah, to start there in a field and someone gets killed? Why do you just remember the starts of things? I think I fell asleep this one, all right? P f TG, PF changed.
Speaker 9: Okay, So put a finger down. If you've slept with someone within an hour after meeting.
Speaker 7: Them, that's crazy.
Speaker 8: That's how do you even get the logistics on that are phenomenal? How do you steam how do you you streamline that well?
Speaker 9: Because if you're just going over there for a hookup or sex, but.
Speaker 7: You had to know them before that.
Speaker 9: You might not have to. Some people don't.
Speaker 8: I guess if yeah, you meet on app, it's regardlest I mean, guys there, I'm trying to No, I haven't trying to think.
Speaker 7: I haven't. No, I haven't either.
Speaker 10: I could see how it being like last called a bar and you need some money and go home with them.
Speaker 7: Still a bit crazy, but but but you're drunk. It is what it is.
Speaker 9: Put a finger down. If you've had the cops called on you.
Speaker 7: I mean I was at a party in college. They got the cops called on it for noise.
Speaker 8: I don't consider that you. Oh, listen, are you fingering anything? Or how many ups?
Speaker 10: I just know you're playing to I haven't had the cops called me. My brother had My brother one time when we were at church.
Speaker 7: He was a kid. He was he was We've talked about it. Never mind. He threw rocks and moving. Oh yeah, one of them was a police carps. Fucking g baby wasn't called though safe put a finger down.
Speaker 9: If you received a golden.
Speaker 7: Shower, Jared, give no, I haven't on your feet is fine, that's not but no, that's like a golden shower insinuates that there's like joke, a sexual nature about it. You know, I was not. I was not sexually turned on. I had a friend. We were all like talking.
Speaker 8: He's like, yeah, dude, I used to play football, and I probably in the shower is probably pete on over one hundred guys feet. I'm like, what he goes, Yeah, dude, everybody does. When your locker room you see somebody's feet and another shower you pee on it. And I'm like, and everybody I spoke to every like, no, He's like, you guys didn't happen to me too.
Speaker 7: Everybody said that it happened.
Speaker 9: He's just like, oh my god, put a finger down. If you've done it in a hot tub, all right, finger down?
Speaker 7: Finger down?
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, my god, this hot tub?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, what what?
Speaker 9: When? And with who?
Speaker 7: I've done it in this hot tub too. I I don't want to be the only guy that hadn't done it. I don't want to be the guy that had done it the hot but I have done it.
Speaker 9: All three of you have had the absolutely.
Speaker 7: Yeah all of us there, Yeah, separately say name, it's going to be bleeped. You had seen no, I tell your finger.
Speaker 9: Put a finger down. If you typically play background music while doing it?
Speaker 7: TV box fan, yeah, should I off TV on? Yeah? Typically? Like maybe not typically, but I would like to have background music on as a finger down. It's too You have to have the perfect playlist or it gets pretty cheesy. Yeah.
Speaker 11: We've talked about that because if like grind on me comes on, actually you're.
Speaker 9: Like, that's why you have to make a playlist and no, or it's premeditated, it feels creepy or fucking somo comes on the ride.
Speaker 7: I'm going ride. I'm going right. Yeah, it's you can't starts, Yeah, you can. It's just pond Stars. It has to be I love.
Speaker 9: Uh was it little Mario?
Speaker 7: Would you little bow? Wow? No Mario?
Speaker 9: Oh no, it's just Mario, A little Mario? Let me love you? I love?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's it. That's your freaky go to song? Is that Mario? Nea?
Speaker 9: No, it's Mario.
Speaker 7: No, it's modern.
Speaker 11: No, let's move on.
Speaker 9: Okay, everyone should put a finger down for this one. Not necessarily put a finger down. If you know everyone's birthday in the room.
Speaker 7: I don't know Zach's Yes, you too.
Speaker 11: I don't want to know all of your birthdays. But listen, are years included? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I don't know if I know everybody's year?
Speaker 9: Ninety ninety six?
Speaker 7: Are you ninety six? Well? Now you do?
Speaker 9: Okay, next one, put a finger down. If you've taken gummies or supplements.
Speaker 7: To bed, you gotta speak into the show.
Speaker 9: Sorry, put a finger down. If you've taken gummies or supplements to help you go to bed, yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Just want you.
Speaker 11: Have you taken like melatonin?
Speaker 7: No? I you use supplements to go to bed? What do you mean? That's not but that's not ingesting anything.
Speaker 11: Have you ever taken like niquill?
Speaker 7: Oh well I've taken quill like when I'm sick exactly helps you go to bed?
Speaker 11: That wasn't a champ but it's.
Speaker 7: I know you take you smoke weed, But I don't do that to go to bed. I don't I want. The thing is I don't need any help sleep you. Okay, moving on, mister moving around.
Speaker 9: Put a finger down. If you made a fake account to watch someone's.
Speaker 7: Stories, yeah, well those a real count. You have a burner, not anymore. I've got a burner. I've absolutely got a burner. I got blocked by X a long time ago. Did your your burner got blocked or your main account? My manin account?
Speaker 8: So I would watch her and her new boyfriend just be stupid together and be in love.
Speaker 7: I get real sad.
Speaker 9: So you're you're out.
Speaker 7: Correct, We have to play until Jared gets out.
Speaker 9: Put a finger down. If you've hooked up with someone you swore you would never.
Speaker 7: Never again, because I've done that before. Oh yes, yeah technically never again. Yeah yeah, that's your best friend okay, or his current I guess because they never broke up. We didn't even do. I can't. I came up with a bunch of pointed ones. I thought we were gonna do those. I had put a finger down. If you're getting absolutely played by a firefighter in Hawaii, you can't you say that? Why not? Why not interject earlier?
Speaker 8: I don't know, Well, there's just playing and then you go, I thought we were gonna like have no clue anymore.
Speaker 9: Also, I'm not getting played.
Speaker 7: Well playing after school special. Well there's one for you.
Speaker 9: So the next segment I have is matched the crime to the.
Speaker 8: Oh no, don't get I'm not getting racist. No, I got it, Thank you guys. No, no, no, no, guess the ethnicity to the crime. No, just the mugshot to the crime.
Speaker 7: If you say, like, oh who did this, Jamal or will, I'm gonna be like, there's no names. We can just do one, two, three, four or five.
Speaker 9: There's a legit website where.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, well, okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna do really well at this. Why do you say that I can sense people? Uh huh, And I'm not afraid to say the truth. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 9: What so this is what we have? We have all these people one of them is for stalking, aggravated assault with the deadly weapon, cocaine possession, contributing to the delinquency.
Speaker 11: Of contributing, contributing.
Speaker 7: Shit, this is hard, This is tough. Cocaine's girl one. Yeah, she she's way too happy. Wait wait, wait, wait, she's a one.
Speaker 10: It's either one or five as a coc user, because it's not like it's not like felony cocaine where it's like trying to move a big amount, which could be two or four.
Speaker 7: It's cocaine possession.
Speaker 10: And three is a meth addict and she probably did something like aggravated assault with the deadly weapon.
Speaker 7: But we'll say I think I'm.
Speaker 8: Gonna I'm gonna say contributing to the delinquency of a minor for number five.
Speaker 7: The girl away on the right, Oh interesting. I think she's a young mom, couldn't handle it, or like a like a teacher or something. Yeah, put that there.
Speaker 10: Sure, Yeah, I'm gonna say. The third woman is murder.
Speaker 9: That's you think. No, she doesn't look strong enough.
Speaker 7: One's cocaine too stalking? Well no, no, no. Number two has a fucking tear drop on his high but is it filled in?
Speaker 10: But it's not that's that's fake though, that's I mean, it's not fake, but that that's where they're trying to get you.
Speaker 7: Are you sure? Because sometimes I think you gotta like you just got to play the cards how they're dealt. You know. I think the old lady's a murder She strikes me as one stocking. No, I think I think guy number two is a stalker. See, I would say guy number four is a stalker who feels like cocaine possession.
Speaker 9: She's the murderer. She's smiling in her mug shot. She's crazy.
Speaker 7: She could do murder. She could have been hammered and fucking hits home with a car.
Speaker 11: She would be smiling though, yeah, because she's still drunk.
Speaker 7: Now hear me out. She kind of has like a crazy looking right, like to be smiling in a mug shot. What about stalking?
Speaker 11: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 7: I'd kiss her on the first eight.
Speaker 9: So what do we want for her?
Speaker 10: I think it's I think everyone just say what they think it is, and we and just we'll let let's.
Speaker 7: Just start with stalking. Where are we gonna put stocking? I think stalking is two stock.
Speaker 11: See, I'm thinking stalking is four.
Speaker 7: I would say four.
Speaker 10: Okay, that's fine, I put it there. I'm dead set on murder being three.
Speaker 7: But you did say aggravated assault with a deadly weapon earlier.
Speaker 10: That can be gotten. That can be god. Number two, she's murder. You think she's murdered.
Speaker 7: Girl number one's coke. Okay, I'll agree with girl number one being coke murder. I'm telling you. Murder is that crazy bit? Put it on the woman. Okay, aggravated assault goes to tear drop. Here we go. Dude, we hadn't. Oh fuck, I told you. I told you it was the tear drop. I was dead set on her being a murder. Dang it, we had but the tear drop. He wouldn't have gotten that. What immediately after he did it and then got arrested. No, I'm saying he's done it, but I think he learned from his mistakes.
Speaker 8: I started it off of us off nice though the previous contest.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, let's play another one. Here we go. Oh wow, it's all women. Okay.
Speaker 10: Number five is negligent homicide, right or no? It might be four.
Speaker 11: Number one's could be a look cute.
Speaker 9: Number one should be.
Speaker 11: Number four is terrifying.
Speaker 9: Yeah that you think that this is human trafficking.
Speaker 11: You think so, you think rees human trafficking.
Speaker 9: She just looks like in the eyes, it's.
Speaker 7: Like, No, I would say four is maybe human trafficking, because she's like, that's the craziest one.
Speaker 9: Looks like she's been human traffic.
Speaker 10: Yes, margin call, yes, sometimes that's what they do, Kyler, Okay, so human trafficking.
Speaker 9: Four.
Speaker 7: To me, she strikes me as a negligent homicide kind of lady.
Speaker 11: I would say three is human trafficking.
Speaker 7: Girl. You think three because they.
Speaker 11: Always usually get like the super pretty.
Speaker 7: Girls, and four and five have done some dark shit. Yeah, I'll put this here.
Speaker 10: No, I think I think number two battery, Yeah, probably battery.
Speaker 7: Battery. One home invasion or burglar?
Speaker 11: What's interestween burglary and home invasion?
Speaker 9: I think burglary you steal, home invasion just breaking.
Speaker 7: I'd go home invasion one.
Speaker 11: She was trying to get somewhere. Burglary.
Speaker 7: Five. I think here's the thing.
Speaker 10: Negligent homicide to me strikes me as number five because that's like a mom that did something for her child to die.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so maybe I don't know. The number four has like two crazy of eyes for burglary.
Speaker 11: It feels like homicide.
Speaker 7: Okay, put a homicide there, good, submit it. Submit? Oh my god, we were all wrong. I was dead right on the negligent homicide.
Speaker 9: What did I tell you? Human trafficking? You did call that homicide home invasion? Battery?
Speaker 7: And then Skyler, you were right on the negligent homicide. All right? Last one one more damn like this. I like number two a savage life like number three. Exposure of sexual organs obviously number four? Right, yeah, yeah, okay, King, yeah, stocking, I mean he's got the stalker glasses in there. Grand theft feels like five. She looks like she knows her way around the car. Unlawful use of a weapon. Yeah, but I think batteries one, unlawful use of a weapon two or three? I mean, so this one here, she's from the savage okay. And then battery one. Grand theft hold on before you.
Speaker 11: Is just like beating someone up right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, do we have any qualms about feels right? Okay? Submit it? Two? We got two.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we knew, I mean we obviously knew. Exposure of sexual or yeah, that one was that one checked out?
Speaker 7: The stalker interesting Okay, grand theft, what's she steal my heart? They got some pretty naughty girls. I really wanted to get all of them.
Speaker 9: There's like a bunch. It's crazy.
Speaker 8: Alright, Well we'll play Jared's version of put a finger down, Give him a little taste, put a finger down.
Speaker 7: If you're over twenty percent body fat, shut up. Okay, go over there, go over there, all right, hit the outro h.