Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down a toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to join us, we'll check in with all things simple man, Bill O Riley. Nancy Grace. I don't know if you know the story, Linda, do you know how Nancy Grace became like the premiere crime person in the country is down actually heart oh, one of the most heart wrenching stories of all time, I mean, and what she went through in a personal life and how it you know, out of out of darkness, I mean real darkness. She lost to somebody she was engaged to that was murdered, and I'll ask her about it if she wants to talk about it. But and then she's so good on the issue of crime. It's like scary good. If you think of like the best detectives in the country, she's right up there with them, and she's analyzing every every single possible angle as it relates to Savannah Guthrie's mom. I mean, you know, we have new details. It's scary. We have the ransom though we mentioned that went to TMZ, It went to a local LA TV station as well. There is a request for a ransom to be paid for in bitcoin. The evidence seems to be mounting. Pima County sheriff doesn't know where she is. They're looking for her. They believe she was taken from her home against her will. We don't know if multiple people were involved. That's that's what they're saying now publicly. I'm sure they know more than they're saying publicly, which would be standard operating procedure. Last scene around nine thirty pm Saturday night, when Savannah's sister dropped her at home and was reported missing on Sunday morning after she failed to arrive at church. The problem, as time goes on is she is on a lot of medication. She has a pacemaker that was in sync with her Apple Watch and is no longer in sync with her Apple Watch. But a nine to one one call when Nancy was first reported missing urgently noted she had high blood pressure, a pacemaker, and cardiac issues. And now you know, I mean, what does it appear to me? It appears to be a ransom of some kind. I mean famous people, wealthy people. If you look at countries like Mexico, I mean over the years, if you had money in Mexico, you needed like an army outside of your house because they would target family members of wealthy people for ransom and you either paid or you lost your loved one. And that's what it came down to Latin America, many of those countries. I mean, the lawlessness I mean is wild. I knew, for example, somebody that came from El Salvador legally, and this person would tell me stories how all the time, I mean, these gangs and cartel members they ruled entire towns and cities and and everybody had to pay and either you paid or you died. And it was I mean, it's I know it's not common to us, but it does highlight a lot of things for me. And I think it really brings the reality of prime home to all of us. And I think there's a lot of lessons we can learn that are applicable to you know, headlines that we're talking about every day, especially as it relates to illegal immigration and the people. You know, the disaster, the most preventable national security disaster in our nation's history. Because I and I mean this with all my heart, I'm I want Savannah Guthrie. I'd met her only on one occasion. Couldn't have been nicer. He apparently he is a very devout religious person and doesn't mean she's perfect. When you say, well, these Christians think that they're the No Christians think that they Christians have been mumbled, know that they have failed in life, and ask God for forgiveness, repentance, to change their heart so they can be better people with the help of God. That's simply what Christianity is, and other people try and distort it and all of their self righteous and whatever. I mean, maybe there are some of those people. I have no idea, but I really sincerely wish and hope and pray that they find her mother. And this kind of does dovetail. It's separate, it's a part. I'm not trying to politicize the issue in any way, but it does, you know, one issue can kind of highlight the issue of crime in general. And this is what frustrates me is that, you know, we've laid out the statistics on this programming on TV how many people in the month of January have been shot, how many people have been shot and killed in Chicago, and how many names do you know because I think every life matters. Every human being has their own unique fingerprint. You know, the Bible will tell you the very hairs of your head are counted. And the word education comes from the Latin derivative aducode to bring forth from within, which is predicated on a notion of belief that God puts talent in every human soul. And I believe that with all my heart and soul. And that's why when we don't pay attention and we get numb to the idea, oh, how many people were shot in Chicago this week How many people were shot and killed in Chicago this weekend. It is frustrating to me because this is something that I've been highlighting both on radio and TV for over two decades. When Barack Obama became president, we started scrolling names that Americans never heard of of people shot shot and killed in Chicago, this was his home city, and we went back and looked I think it was two or three I don't remember exactly. In eight years as president, only two or three times did he ever mentioned what was going on in his home city and state. And how is it you have mayor after mayor, governor after governor, and they don't lift a finger to resolve the issue of lawlessness and murder and shootings that are taking place every week every weekend in Chicago, and the same in New York City, and the same in Los Angeles, and the same. You know, this tends to be more prominent in blue cities and blue states, and they keep electing these same democrats that don't put the lives and security of people first and foremost, and then at dovetails into what we've all been discussing. Out of Minneapolis. I have scrolled the names of the worst of the worst criminals, murderers, rapists, kyle molesters, drug dealers, other violent criminals that have been arrested by Ice because these agents have been so willing to put their ass on the line to protect the people in Minnesota, Minneapolis in particular, Saint Paul in particular. And they do that, and the thanks they get is a rush to judgment into We're talking really about two specific cases here, and the thanks they get is being called Nazi and Gestapo. The thanks they get are organized, well funded groups that are stalking them and following them and creating as much turmoil as possible around them, preventing them from doing their job and making their jobs not only more difficult, but more dangerous because they take away the element of surprise. And the left in this country now has adopted the mantle of defunding ICE. In two weeks from now, we're going to have a battle over whether or not we're going to fund the Department of Homeland Security. Now, if liberals want to die on that hill, I guess I'm okay with it. Linda, Does that not sound nuts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's insane, But they're liberals.
Speaker 1: What else do you expect, oh, the liberals? What you mean I should expect more from liberals. Let me tell you what defunding the Department of Homeland Security would mean. That would be no pay for TSA agents. Let me interpret that for you. That means that the airlines will have to shut down. That'll mean no money going to FEMA. That means emergency management money will not be available. That will mean no money for the Cybersecurity Agency. That means that makes Americans less safe and secure. That means no pay for DHS agents running security major events. That means funding will be cut to our own Coastguard. That means funding will be cut to the Secret Service, which Donald Trump will never allow to happen, allowed to have happened. That's what their reckless rhetoric is going to lead to, and that's where they want to take this. And again, it's separate, it's a part. I think it's the right thing to be very blunt with you. I don't know why some cases become more prominent than the others. In the case of Savannah Guthrie, I'm glad that this case is getting the national attention that it frankly deserves. I'd love to see Savannah reunited with her mother. I don't want this poor woman going much longer without her medication and without the help and support. I hope the police are closer to finding the people or person responsible and that this can get resolved. But I also hope that every American in every town and every city in this country is safe and secure in their homes. And the reality is evil does exist. I tell people all the time, have a personal safety security plan. I'm not saying it for my health. I'm saying it because it is real. I don't like what I'm reading. But this is where Nancy Grace is so brilliant. I mean, she's analyzing, Okay, well, there's blood founded the scene. It looks like it drops of blood. It's not a lot of blood that tells her a lot that tells her that this was not, you know, somebody being stabbed to death. And if somebody really wanted to kill Slavannah Guthrie's mom, why would they not just kill them right in the house and then walk out. So the ransom argument seems very you know, it seems viable to me. But you know, I don't want to be you know, in spectracleus oh here. I just hope that we get the right result in all of this. But if you look at where we are in the country and the things that we're debating currently in the country, it is mind numbing to me. It really is. It's sad to me because I don't think that we should be debating issues involving all of these unvetted illegals. And I want to say something in this If you look at the four years of coverage we have had on this radio program and the four years of coverage we've had on TV, and all the videos we've shown people, and you see what we believe to be estimate to be around twelve million plus unvetted Harris Biden, mayorc as illegals and among them again from over two hundred countries, and among them known terrorists, murderers, rapists, child molesters, other violent criminals, gang members, cartel members, drug dealers. And now the Trump administration inherits this they've got to clean up this Adam Schiff show. They've got to clean up this mess. And if you just think for a second and you just ponder for a second the magnitude of that job to track down and find all of these people. And in the interim you have all of these instances where you have sanctuary cities and states that not only protect illegal immigrants. This is what democrats are fighting for. You know, here they are in custody for committing crimes in our country and they're protected by the government. I mean, this is why I think Lindsey Graham's bill, although you would think that the laws are applicable already, you know, just codifying into law absolutely no benefits, and it make it illegal in a crime in and of itself to be a sanctuary city or state because you know, look at for example, in Minneapolis or Minnesota, they have thirteen one hundred and sixty known criminals in their justice system today, and Tom Homan is just saying, will you please hand them over, Please hand them over, so that we can, you know, take care of this issue and we can get rid of these people and make the people in our state and our city more safe and more secure. That would be basic. But all they've gotten is opposition and more opposition and more opposition, and then they take it another step further. Not only do you have these well funded organized groups that are harassing ICE agents and obstructing in their work, but now they want to take you know, Democrats in Washington. You know, these people are being docks. We've gone over the percentage of people, you know, eight tho percent threat increase, you know, over thirteen hundred percent increase in vehicular attacks against ICE agents, you know, assaults against Ice agents of whopping, you know, thirteen hundred percent. And then you get the insightful rhetoric of people like tampon Tim and people like JB. Pritzker, and people like Mayor small Fry and people like you know, full time tweety bird, podcaster, author Zero Show, governor trump stalker Gavin Newsom. Gavin Newsom can't even balance his budget. Why because he spends all the money on benefits for illegal immigrants in the sanctuary state of California. And this guy wants to be president. Okay, Pritzker wants to be president. Any of these people want to be president, God help us? Why because they think, oh, over time. And Chuck Schumer said this, and we played it last night, you know, Chuck Schumer said, well, you know, our goal is to make all these illegals legal. Oh, you give something of great value, what do you expect in return? American citizenship? Great value? Maybe, Well, if we give that to you, we expect you're going to support our party for the rest of your life. Right now, because they've been so successful in Minneapolis, and again we've been giving you the names on radio, scrolling them on TV, the worst of the worst criminals that have been arrested because of brave Vice agents. Tom Homan did announce that there is a draw down of several hundred federal agents from Minnesota after the administration secured unprecedented cooperation. This is all that they wanted from the get go. They created this FI for political purposes, and unfortunately they did so with the wrong president. Had they just agreed to cooperate. You know, Holman said, I had a productive this. I had productive discussions with state and local officials, including the governor, the attorney general, mayor of French Fry, and law enforcement officials about increasing coordination in a lawful way between county jails and ICE to avoid public safety threats being released back into the community. We currently have an unprecedented number of counties communicating with US, allowing ICE to take custody of illegals before they hit the streets. All right, so Tom Holman finally got cooperation, an unprecedented, unprecedented number of counties communicating with them, allowing ICE to take custody of illegals before they hit the streets. And he said, given this increase in unprecedented collaboration, I have announced, effective immediately, they're going to draw down seven hundred law enforcement personnel effective to time. They wouldn't have been necessary if they just would cooperate in the beginning. And this is a word to the wise, to Gavin Newsom and the people in New York State that are so hostile towards ICE. You know, why don't you cooperate now and get these criminals that are in your that that are being detained by you and transfer them to ICE so that they can deport them. I mean, what part of that is complicated? Keeping your citizens safe and secure, restoring law and order. Anyway, Holman said, the President fully intends to achieve mass deportation during the administration, immigration enforcement actions will continue every day throughout the country, and he said that smart law enforcement is the administration's goal, not less law enforcement. I'll give you an example. Ice. ICE issued a detainer to prevent a California to prevent California from releasing a Mexican illegal accused of raping a fourteen year old autistic girl. Is this in the post millennial? Department of Homeland Security said, and Mexican national Enrique Bautista Vasquez has been arrested in Cathedral City, California, for allegedly sexually assaulting a fourteen year old autistic girl. This should be a no brainer. It shouldn't be complicated. Federal prosecutors say foreign nationals in Chicago were running a one billion dollar medicare scam even in Somali. Link fraud cases in Minnesota dominate the headlines. This prosecution suggests the scope of medicaid. I'm sorry, Medicare fraud is far broader, and wait till we get to California. I mean, federal prosecutors in Chicago say foreign nationals exploited Medicare and supplemental insurance systems on a massive scale, filing more than one billion dollars in fraudulent claims for medical equipment, diagnostic tests that were never delivered, in some case never authorized by either a patient or a doctor. They're robbing from the American people. Democrats Now, they wouldn't fund ICE in this deal that they made, and they gave a two week cr which means they're perfectly okay with what. No pay for TSA agents, They're not going to show up to work. You know that means good luck flying. No money going to FEMA. God help us if we have a national disaster. No money for the Cybersecurity Agency, because that's all under the headline of DHS. You know, No pay for DHS agents running security at major events. Cut the funding to the Coast Guard, cut funding to the Secret Service. These are not options that are available here. Linda, did you get this guy? You sent me a letter from this guy. Veteran City Hall Chicago reporter by the name of William Kelly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So apparently he asked Mayor Brandon Johnson Mike question is that I'm a veteran City Hall reporter in Chicago. I pose Sean Hannity's question about Chicago's murder rate to Mayor Brandon Johnson yesterday, given his exclusive fixation on ice activities in Minnesota and how he has failed to voice any concern over murdered people in Chicago for years. His response, Well, let's play in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Since the first of the year. There have been forty plus people murdered in Chicago since the first of the year. Would what would you say to the people, the families of the victims of these of these shootings and murders, why they want to know why you're focused on on federal agents who are trying to clean up their neighborhoods and make their neighborhoods safe, their streets safe. Why why are you worried about you know, so myopically focused on the you know, the shooting death of a citizen in Minnesota, when you don't seem to care at all about the shooting markers. Thank if real Chicago people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, look, you know I'm multitasking. That's what the people of Chicago want me to do. We can do both at the same time. You're not doing both at the same time. You're failing miserably like every other mayor before you and every governor before you, including your current governor, Jab Pritzker, who wants to be president. Afghan national accused in DC A National Guard shooting pleads guilty. Prosecutors there may seek the death penalty. I re arrested two Venezuelan men after a federal judge release these nationals accused of assaulting immigrations agents. Why don't we ever hear about all the assaults on immigration officials? A judge, you blocked Trump's Haitian deportations. Oh, look at this in the New York Post today. Federal judge that blocked the Trump administration from deporting three hundred and fifty thousand hations donated more than thirty eight grand to Democratic Party campaigns. Wow, how nice of this person, this judge. I keep saying, you know, a lot of times, justice in this country has nothing to do with the rule of law. Is everything to do with whether or not you have a judicial activist on the bench. And remember that's part of the Democrats strategy. What they can't get done at the ballot box, what they can't get done legislatively, they try to use activists justices. For New York's sun, local police departments in sanctuary cities are now rebelling against Democratic mayors and governors and their anti ICE orders. Now that sounds like law enforcement as I know it. In other words, they're being told don't help ICE agents. Okay, that goes against the grain of every law enforcement officer. I know. It's in their DNA. If an officer is inati of assistance, you help protect your fellow law enforcement officers. Period, end of sentence, no questions asked. That's the way it works. We'll get back to this issue. We'll check in with Bill O'Reilly and also Nancy Grayson the next hour. I want to tell you about a a Harvard poll that came out a Harvard Harris poll one year into the Trump administration, a rising share of voters now saying the economy is on the right track, and more say their household finances are improving. I've told you this is going to happen. It's just the beginning. I was watching some pundit like two weeks ago saying manufacturing is terrible. Okay, well, we do have some new numbers that came in for January. One economic indicator that seemed to have trouble bouncing back after four years of Biden's implation nightmare and of course President Trump now you know, putting on steroids and human growth hormone, with one hundred percent depreciation in year one, manufacturing for pharmaceuticals, for semiconductor chips, for automobiles, for rare earths, et cetera. But one economic indicator has to do in manufacturing, and economic activity in the manufacturing sector expanded in January for the first time in twelve months, preceded by twenty six straight months of contraction. Not only did it go up, it registered fifty two point six percent in January, a massive increase from the month before to the seasonally adjusted you know, reading from last December. But what that means is all of this money, the trillions and committed moneies are now getting into and being infused into the economy, and that will directly impact the ability of Americans to get high paying career jobs and get America's economy growing. That's why the Atlanta Fed is smart. A lot of people rely on them. Five point four percent growth for the fourth quarter. I can't wait till the second third quarter of this year leading into the midterms. That's why you can't rush the judgment on the midterms. Speaking of which, I don't know if you saw this, Linda Pole shows Jasmine Crockett now leads the Texas Democrats Senate primary. I'm very happy for her. He's running against this guy, tell A Rico, well liked among Texas Democrats. O. Crockett is well known. Crockett now viewed favorably by sixty nine percent of Democrats and only unfavorably by eight percent. Want I want her to get the nomination. I'm voting for her. What do you think, really? I am surprised to hear that. Why do you want her to win? I want her to win the nomination? Hey, close, attention up copy got it? Why do you want her? Why do you want her to win the nomination? You think you're going to get her butt kicked? How many master's degrees do you have? I'm just asking a question. I'm making a conversation. This is a talk show.
Speaker 2: Are mean?
Speaker 1: Am I not to talk to you. You can talk to me all you want, but I'm asking how many master's degrees do you have to I have too. The audience knows, so okay, So what is the conclusion? Why you answer your own question? Why I want her to be the Democratic nominee?
Speaker 2: If I wanted to answer my own question, I never would have turned my mic on anyways.
Speaker 1: I know you would think ask kicked, but you know, I just thought it would be fun.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have quite said it that way, but in essence, yes, that's my position. She's going to lose, and lose spectacularly. You know. You know, Democrats now are trying to die in another hill defundismantle Nobel. They want to defund ice. They voted against the largest tax cut in history, and in doing so, voted for the largest tax increase in history. They are beholden to the climate alarmist religious cult. And now Chuck Schumer is saying about the SAVE Act, which is the Safeguard American Voter Eligibility Act. All this requires is voter id Even fake news CNN pointed out eighty some odd percent of Americans across all demographics in the seventies or higher. You know, Democrats, seventy one percent African Americans Hispanica. They all support voter ID. They don't want illegals voting in our elections. And voter ID signature verification, chain of custody controls, updated voter roles, you know, partisan observers and every precinct watch and the voting all day, the vote counting all night. What's wrong with any of that unless you want to cheat, unless you want to unless you have nefarious intentions. That's another dumb issue that they're out of touch with the American people on. By the way, the Clintons are now demanding that they be allowed to testify about Epstein in public. I'm all in favor of that too. They can do whatever they want, make it public, because I don't think anybody you know, I want to. I want to hear Bill's explanation for the hot tub pictures, the pool pictures, the many play rides you know, all with you know, pretty young women, and Donald Trump, who threw him out of his club twenty five years ago. Let's compare and contrast. That's why, you know. Anyway, huge majorities of both Democrats and Republican support voter ID. Let me give you the numbers. I was looking for it when I was talking about this, but anyway, they went all the way back of fake new CNN. We're seventy five percent of American supportive voter ID. Now it's eighty three percent of Americans support it. Uh, seventy one percent of Democrats support it. Ninety five percent of Republican support voter ID. Minorities all support in the seventies or eighties voter ID. You know, do they and if Democrats It was an article Issues and Insights had this article, do Democrats think they can skate on the issue of defunding ICE to win an election? Because if they do, it's going to backfire spectacularly. You know, look how much people everybody's so invested in the law. You know, the Soamanic Guthrie's missing mom, who we're praying for. But people don't like Americans being victims of crime, period, end of sentence. They just don't swallow well in the hot seat. After spending over two hundred grand in campaign cash, you know, he's running on Linday, He's running out there in California and I'm going to take away the licenses of ICE agents. Okay, they called discrimination he's such a moron. It's actually scary how dumb he is. It's true. Now, we do have some Iran news that I want to share with you. I think this is important. Now. Apparently Wall Street journals reporting that Iran is now playing hardball with the US. Okay, here's the problem. Oh, by the way, one last thing. Sixty one percent of illegal immigrant households now are on welfare, according to the Center for Immigration Studies. Can you believe that sixty Washington Post is having massive layoffs? President Trump has now canceled pulks with Iran scheduled to take place on Friday. Linda, how many how many master's degrees do you have?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: What do you think? How do you interpret that? There's only one way I'm interpreting that. Buck along. The President promised help. He promised help, and I believe the President is a man of his word. Plans for Iran talks have collapsed. Apparently they've gotten very angry, Uh, the Iranians and things that they can push Donald Trump around. Uh. And you know, if you look on the world front, we had Sergio Gore, the ambassador to Indian Now because of that negotiation, now India's prime minister agreed to buy American at much higher levels and will not be buying Russian oil. Oh, all good stuff. Everyone's worried about midterms. I'm not there. We got ten months to go. Economy own a Native American tribe did respond to Billy Eilish. Now that she admits she lives on stolen land, I think she should give it back, don't you, Linda. I do