Speaker 1: When Nope, not yet, not yet yet?
Speaker 2: Yeat? Oh all right, good to go, good to go? Yes, it is, hold on, I gotta fix this part of my right willis what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, I just that part of my hair is a little You know, I'm at the point where I need a haircut. You could always tell.
Speaker 2: It's funny you always need a haircut.
Speaker 1: No, always, Well, I mean that's what happens when you have curly hair. Right, I found gray hairs. I'm sorry what I found gray hairs? Hello, I'm getting real worried because I found them here, and you know that's where it starts, and then it creeps its way up and then before you know, I'm gonna look like you salt and pepper.
Speaker 2: Do you know that if I don't put gel in my hair, it's more salt than pepper. Right now, you can't really tell. Look, it looks pretty brown but or very peppery.
Speaker 1: Well, I've always said I think your hair looks nice that way.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like I do.
Speaker 1: I've said it to you. I think it looks great. I don't know why, like I get I know why, But I don't think it looks that bad.
Speaker 2: I think gd it that way, I never said it. Look, I will never dye my hair ever. It just it is what it is.
Speaker 1: No, no dying.
Speaker 2: But I kind of feel like that dog that is about twelve whose snout has started to go white. That's what I feel like.
Speaker 1: That makes me so sad.
Speaker 2: Then the eyelashes, Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Makes me sad.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 1: Oh the poor pups.
Speaker 2: By the way, So how long can you put milk and coffee for? Like the milk's been sitting out for like three hours. You think that's still okay?
Speaker 1: You're gonna convince yourself that you just got I'm fuck poisoning or whatever it's called.
Speaker 2: No, it's not, you know whatever.
Speaker 1: It has curdled.
Speaker 2: No, it has not curdled. No, Then I think you're fine. Can I just say you just came from the bathroom, right, Yeah, disgusting. So the bathroom in this building has not been serviced probably since Friday evening.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, just just.
Speaker 2: Behind the curtain here. We're recording this on Tuesday for Wednesday's bull Chat. Okay, so today that we're recording it is Tuesday, and yesterday was Labor Day. So the bathroom has not been nothing, I don't think since Friday evening when the last time that the staff was here, because all four toilet papers completely empty, not the rolls aren't even there. Someone ripped the cardboard off. They're gone. Yeah, I noticed that the toilets are clogged with poop and because people are probably using paper towels at this point, and it's just the stench is overwhelming. The garbage can is overflowing like hell.
Speaker 1: I remember when that bathroom used to have flies. Yes, like it was that rancid that it was like a swamp.
Speaker 2: In the flies. Defense, those are pipe flies. So those are toilet flies, and most bathrooms have them, even in houses have them because what that is when the water sits in the pipe for a little while, these flies are born out of like the sludge in the pipe, and they're called pipe flies. If you ever like, I've seen them in bathrooms at bars and stuff like that. Sometimes in a bar urinal, ladies, you don't get to enjoy this, but in a bar urinal they'll have a tiny little sticker of a fly and they put it in the urinal and you think you're peeing on the fly, but it's not real. It's just a sticker. Because pipe flies, they're a thing.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that I recently encountered lantern flies. I didn't know these were a thing.
Speaker 2: Lantern flies, yeah, not lightning bugs.
Speaker 1: No. I went hiking with my from Miranda a couple of days ago and we were in some park in New Jersey and all of a sudden, she's like, lantern flies. Kill them, and I'm like, oh boy, yeah, they came from Pennsylvania. They were shipped here illegally, and now they're reproducing at a crazy rate.
Speaker 2: I mean, and they're eating up all the trees flying from Pennsylvania to Jerseys not that far. I don't think they were shipped. It's one thing when they come from another country, like those yes, those Asian whatever.
Speaker 1: Peoples that jumped the treels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they eat the trees apart.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what lantern flies do. And they looked really nice. But yeah, I had to kill a couple.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I mean no, it's not all because they were going to kill us. I'm kill the tree.
Speaker 2: I kill every bug. I hate bugs. That's one reason I hate summers because I hate bugs. I hate bugs so much.
Speaker 1: See that makes me happy that you hate your own birth season. Because I feel like certain people defend their birth season a little too much. Like I'll openly admit spring it's okay. Do I prefer fall more? Yes? But spring is my second favorite and summer is third, and then winter is last.
Speaker 2: Well, see, I love the summer because I really like the beach. If it weren't for all the damn flies and bugs, then it would definitely be my net. It's still my number one. I do like summer. But rankings, you want to know the seasonal ranking. Yes, Summer is one, Okay, winter is two, Spring three, Fall four because I like the extremes. I like the beach in the hot weather. I like the snow and the cold weather. But then I also enjoy when things start butting in the spring. But Fall I hate pumpkin spice. Go screw yourself. So the season we're coming into right now my least favorite. See.
Speaker 1: I used to be a fall hater because everything died and I was like, oh, this is depressing. But then after I went to school in Miami and came back up here and got to experience it, truly is the most wonderful season. Everything is like the air turns like a nice crisp like temperature.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you didn't you didn't experience fall before college.
Speaker 1: I didn't appreciate falls. That's what I meant. I'm saying I didn't appreciate it, and now I appreciate it so much. It's like, Oh, nothing is better than sitting with the windows open, oh, with a sweater on, and it's so nice. I can't wait. I can't wait. You can't do that in winter because winter, like January through March. I'm so sorry. If you have a birthday in that time is miserable. That's the trenches. Let's just be honest. It's depressing. It gets dark at four o'clock. It's sad. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I love snowstorms. I love them. I love them ever since I was a kid. I love them.
Speaker 1: They're fun for the first hour where it's like, oh God, it's snowing, and then once it sits and people have to drive on, it turns like disgusting.
Speaker 2: You know, for me, more than milkcows. It reminds me of community service, because that's what I like about snow storms, because ever since I was fifteen or sixteen years old, every time there was a snowstorm, I'd be held up at the radio station, hold up whatever, the word is and you know, like providing school closings and storm amounts and snow whatever and have like officials on the phone and stuff like that. That was always my job when I worked at the other radio station, and so even here when it snows, I just, I don't know, I get that feeling of I just I like snowstorms. I don't know why. I just like them.
Speaker 1: Again, fun in the moment. Yeah, being an adult not is fun. I don't like driving in it.
Speaker 2: I love driving in snow.
Speaker 1: Love God, What is the matter with you. I don't know a lots who likes driving in the snow.
Speaker 2: It's a challenge. I really like it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you're watching this on YouTube, the calendar behind me still says August. I just haven't flipped it yet. It is September.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to this on the day it came out, it is Wednesday, September eighth. Welcome to bull Chat. Let us apologize for last Wednesday. Happy birthday, Mom, Oh, happy birthday, Donna. Yeah, gotta do me like that. It's your birthday. Oh happy the best mom in the whole world. I love Donna. Yeah, it's she supposed to make me some kind of food or meatballs or something she can make.
Speaker 1: Technically. It is the start of football season. She does make a tray of Sunday sauce.
Speaker 2: I'm in, yeah, is there sausage in there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hot sausage, sweet sausage. She cooks it in a lamps. She cooks lamb in it. That's the secret.
Speaker 2: I'll eat it out. I'll try it. You have I have? You've had my mom's past think I pretend you like you bring it in. I'm like, oh, and I throw it over my shoulder because I have this weird thing about people bringing food in from home. Uh huh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, you've had my mom's sauce.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it's delicious.
Speaker 1: Ed Shecheron had it too, that's right, yep.
Speaker 2: I remember we talked about that.
Speaker 1: And now she's the talk of the town. Anytime anybody mentioned sauce. She steps in with Ed Sheeran's head mine.
Speaker 2: Now, do you like meat sauce or do you like sauce with meat balls? What do you prefer?
Speaker 1: I think I like meat sauce like the like. For example, my mom sauce when she puts the lamb in it, it breaks apart, it adds some extra flavor. It's delicious lamb.
Speaker 2: Is it ground lamb?
Speaker 1: No? She puts an entire lamb in a shank. Yeah, pretty much, and then it just breaks apart.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. So there's like chunks of meat, but it's not ground meat. No, and it's lamb. I've never had this, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Yes you have.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you get a piece of lamb and I feel like, same thing with the ends of bread, Like my dad likes the ends of bread.
Speaker 2: Like mah lamb Or is that a goat?
Speaker 1: That's yes, it's a lamb.
Speaker 2: They make the same sound.
Speaker 1: But I've been taught I don't eat the lamb in it because I always give it to my dad because he always likes that part. Yes, okay, Scott, all right, Yes, so she puts lamb in it. But I also like when I cook sauce for myself, I'll put sausage in it and then let it like cook it with the stew. What who's prey goes? I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, who sausage?
Speaker 1: Andrew, I got it. I said, prego sausage, okay or whatever.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense. Prego is sauce.
Speaker 1: Don't they make sausage too, Prego? Yeah, no, whatever, whichever one I do.
Speaker 2: I think you're thinking of Premio.
Speaker 1: Yeah that one. Yeah, yeah, well again I let that cook in the sauce, so this way it like breaks apart a little bit. It had some flavor. It's delicious, I get it.
Speaker 2: See. I used to make baked ZD for Amy in our dating times, and they had like ragu pasta baked sauce. They don't make it anymore, but it was so easy. I loved I loved it. Yeah, and I think now looking back, Amy pretended to like it. She didn't like it so much.
Speaker 1: I love a good bolognise. Bolonies is a meat sauce, meat sauce that's with ground beef.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, why what's the difference to be bolonaise and meat sauce. It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Again, it's just the type of beef that you're using.
Speaker 2: Beef is beef unless it's well, if it's.
Speaker 1: Round, yeah, well, if it's ground meat, then it's going to be a bolognisee.
Speaker 2: Is this boring to people?
Speaker 1: No, I'm sure they have opinions and are probably yelling at the whatever they're doing, saying it's not that way.
Speaker 2: It's this way, right, just like when the guy yelled at me about the pizza sauce and the tomato sauce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. That is very true.
Speaker 2: So anyway, let's move off of Pesto is also my other I hate pasto. Let's go, okay. I don't like it. I don't know why. There's not a lot of things that I hate or I dislike strongly. I don't like to use the word hate Andrew, because I'm love all, serve all, but I dislike strongly pesto, Peppers, olives.
Speaker 1: So you're not Italian?
Speaker 2: No, no, no no.
Speaker 1: The slightest bits just feel very metallic in my mouth.
Speaker 2: I don't like the way that they feel. Peppers. I've become a little bit more lenient with peppers, like I'm okay with peppers now if they're cooked into something. But I will not eat raw peppers. I don't like them.
Speaker 1: I love that especially with a hummus.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I don't like hummus either. Who mose I'm not a fan?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't. I what did I have the other day? A chicken? Chicken something or other, but it was Greek and it was insane. It was like just shredded chicken and it was so good.
Speaker 2: Oh. I also strongly just like feta and blue cheese.
Speaker 1: Okay, we've said this about blue cheese, and now I feel like people are making memes about it, which validates me. And the meme is someone eating a hunk of blue cheese and being like, the mold is what makes it taste good, like that one you see the mold. I just can't like it. I've never liked it in a buffalo chicken rap. I can get over it, but I cannot. For the most part. It tastes like feet or old basement.
Speaker 2: How often do you suck on feet?
Speaker 1: Not often, Scott? All right, I'm just saying they smell bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, what else you got going on? Andy?
Speaker 1: Think?
Speaker 2: Can we talk about There's something I actually wanted to discuss, and I forget what made me think of it. I must have seen somebody. But have you ever been a mascot? Have you ever had a dress up as a mascot? I? Have you have? Yes? What were you?
Speaker 1: Well? Okay, so it wasn't like a costume, but I did have to wear a specific sit shirt and walk around campus, but it doesn't really count. That was a phenometer. Patrol and my friend Julia when we when I went to school in Miami, we were in charge of hold on, I'm getting a phone call.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go, oky, BRB, you take this one. No, but I don't want to talk about stuff if you're not going to hear it. Can we just pause it? What is going on here? Okay? It's kind it's kind of weird talking to yourself and having nobody to bounce off of. But again, very sorry for last week that we did not have a bowl chat. It just got really crazy and we did not have time to record because the show was going on vacation. Excuse me. And Andrew couldn't come in one day and I couldn't come in another day, just because there was so much work to do. So many apologies for that. I guess maybe we'll make this one longer for you if he ever comes back in here. He feels that answering his phone is more important than this podcast. And actually this is a time where I could talk a lot of bad things about Andrew, but I won't because I love Andrew. He's a good friend of mine. And you know, for the most part, all the bickering that you hear in bowl Chat and Serial Killers is just, you know, like almost as if we're brothers, brotherly bickering, because we really do like each other. It's just that it's so easy for us to argue with each other as if you have a sibling. I'm sure you know. So what else can I tell you? Oh, we had a very nice vacation. I don't know where Andrew went. He said he went hiking in Pennsylvania. My family, my wife and two daughters, and two friends of my oldest daughter went to Cape Cod for the week. Drove up there. We stayed in Orleans. It was beautiful. We rent this airbnb and this is the second year that we went to the same house. It's just right across the street from this really cool lake called Pilgrim Lake and it's a three minute drive not even so. We would take paddle boards over there every day and the kids had a blast on the lake and we were right close to also Nauset Beach and Skackett Bee your skated beach gocket. I don't know what it was. Are you back, Okay? I can stop talking about my little vacation.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had a blast.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, back to mascots. I was on pedomean patrol, so you were following people around seeing how far they walked.
Speaker 1: Yes, So at University of Miami, I worked in the wellness department.
Speaker 2: And how that workout?
Speaker 1: It worked out great. I got paid well. I made really good friends with our boss Patty, and my friend Julia's like one of my friends real life. Okay, any way, we had to follow someone around because I guess there was a pedometer challenge and we wore bright yellow T shirts that said stop, show me your pedometer, and then we'd ask them to see their steps. Then we'd give them prizes. Oh okay, yeah, it was really cool.
Speaker 2: I've been many mascots.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised by that.
Speaker 2: My earliest recollection of a mascot I was dressed as a famous Amos cookie. Oh boy, this is probably in nineteen god eighty six.
Speaker 1: Is famous Amos?
Speaker 2: Amos? Did you think it was famous Amos? Andrew? No, what do you think it was? Amos? No?
Speaker 1: I just thought other people could say it differently.
Speaker 2: Wally Amos, he invented this cookie, did the best and he also went on to do muffins and stuff like that, but famous Amos, and it was now sucked up by I think Kellogg's or Keebler or one of them. One of them owns it now. But anyway, so I was a cookie standing in my Let's backtrack a second. So in the in the late eighties, my dad co owned a famous Amos store in California. I think it was at Santa Monica or somewhere over there in that area, or downtown LA. I think it was because it got robbed. So it was downtown La I remember, and I was standing outside the store in a famous Amos cookie costumes, satin cookie. I can't peek cans in it. I don't like peak cans. And so I would stand there with a tray and people would come and take samples of cookies. And there was this one guy that just kept coming around the block and I got scared, so I went to the store because I was like, Dad, he keeps coming and he's taking all the cookies. And then a guy that worked in the store robbed it a couple of months later and they went out of business. But but we did have at the end of it, we had cases of famous aim As cookie dough in our freezer for months and we just kept eating. That was like before eating cookie dough was a thing. We ate cookie dough forever. How you're not on six hundred pounds, life astounds me. I was, and I'm back down to two hundred, so I succeeded. And then after that, so of course I was in radio after that, and so I think I was probably fifteen at BLI on Long Island. I have many stories about being a mascot there, but the first one I had to be in the Giant Junior Radio is what they called it, and it was a walkman. It was a big inflatable walkman. Yeah, and you had to wear this like forty pound battery pack on you and plug it in and this thing would inflate around. You'd be, you know, and you would be looking out the speaker because the speaker was the mouth and that's what you'd be looking out of. And there was this one time where we did a Christmas tree lighting in some plaza by a big tree on Long Island, and the mascot from the other station, KJO ninety eight point three is Lucky the Duck, and so August of Wind came and knocked me over. Oh it was this big eight foot I was a big eight foot walkman, and so I fell on my back and I had no staff with me because I was just walking away from the truck, and so I just remember Lucky the Duck standing over me and laughing, laughing, and then Lucky the Duck walked away and did not help me to my feet. So I was down there for a good minute or two before somebody from my team came. But then I took the thing to a drunken high school party one time too, because I had it in my truck. I hadn't returned it yet, so wow, yeah, there was some shenanigans going on with the big eight foot radio. I can imagine the high school party. Wow yeah. Oh, and then I was a I was a Hogenda's ice cream pint. I had a dress up in an ice cream pint costumes.
Speaker 1: Hot.
Speaker 2: The radio was because I had to do a parade in it one time. It was a parade and it was ninety degrees and I'm just sweating.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: But I think that was the end of my mascot career. I don't think I've been a mascot at this radio station. We didn't have one. Would change that, No where would our logo be. I'd be a Cereal box.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that would be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, if we get this live show off the ground, you could wear a giant Cereal box.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Look, I'm just gonna come right out and say it. Yeah, Okay. I was never good at being in front of crowds and having to talk and entertain crowds. Okay, I do you know these appearances or whatever for the radio station, but there's never that many people at the ones that I do, And it's just kind of like standing at a table. Hey, everybody, come out up and spin the wheel, spin the wheel of prizes. Oh you want a bumper sticker? You know that kind of crap. Yeah, but what you're proposing is a live Serial Killers in front of an audience at a club that holds like two or three hundred people. So basically we'll be sitting there on stage, bright lights, microphones, the whole nine yard. See right now, it's like this me and you great. You know what, I don't care if even if this was live right now and a million people were listening to it don't care, doesn't phaze me. But when I have to sit in front of a ton of people, I don't.
Speaker 1: Obviously you have anxiety about it.
Speaker 2: I do. I do. I'm gonna come right out and say it. I do.
Speaker 1: We're gonna work that out beforehand, so this way you deliver a great show. But I think you know, the crowd would be full of people that love you and want to be there.
Speaker 2: But there will also be a handful of idiots that don't even know what it is, and they just like walking by in the stream. Let me see the show for fifteen bucks, and they're gonna heckle. I don't think so, and we're gonna get Heckler's I do. I don't think that's going to happen. So we'll work on this one. But yes, it'll happen.
Speaker 1: And then we'll have to get you a giant cereal mascot.
Speaker 2: Okay, see, maybe that would feel be making I will better if I was inside of a costume.
Speaker 1: Done, then maybe Scott I will drop money to make this happen.
Speaker 2: I could be a bawl or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it'll be fun because then we'll be able to look into the audience and say like, oh, hey, Danielle, come up talk about the cereal with us.
Speaker 2: It's really weird because I should have taken public speaking in high school.
Speaker 1: I did. I did I play second in a speech competition?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: See I was. I'm always okay behind a microphone, yeah, but when that microphone is on a stage, I have a problem. Like I went back to the high school years later, you know, when after I worked here, because they had a radio station in the high school and they wanted me to address the graduating class or whatever, you know, or the high whatever the hell it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was an assembly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was up on stage with a bunch of other radio people that came from other radio stations, and I was like, uh, yeah, you know, and radio is cool, it was, and you know, and the worst crowd to talk to high school kids, Yes, that could give two f's about that. They just want to get out of class rats, they don't care. Yeah, and you know, and and it was so uncomfortable for me. I hated it so much.
Speaker 1: Again, the thing that would be different with this one is everybody here would come support us. We'd have the whole warning show there to support us. You'd have your wonderful family there to support you. I'd have my family there to support me. You'd have your great friends who'd be there. We'd have a whole crowd of people that love us and are watching us, and it would be like, even if we mess up, they probably laugh because they know us personally.
Speaker 2: But I think people are expecting a well polished show.
Speaker 1: And listen. If they're expecting a well polished show after two hundred episodes of this, I don't know, but listen. The whole fun of it is that we just eat cereal.
Speaker 2: But you're planning on having it at a well known comedy club in New York City that wants to have us in Times Square. Yes, and right there, my heart's beating out of my chest.
Speaker 1: The fact that my name, our name, our name. As a show that we've built up for over two hundred episodes, think about this.
Speaker 2: We're not a two hundred yet.
Speaker 1: We are actually no. Two hundred and eighteen episodes, including extra episodes in bull chats. Thank you so much, Thank you so much. It would be the culmination of what we've worked so hard on for two years, almost three years, well not really almost, but almost for two years.
Speaker 2: You know what, the culmination would be just getting a damn milk sponsor. The candles not worked out. No, the candles are great, but that's like a one as that run. That's like a one time deal. I want to have like Serial Killers sponsored by blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get paid more from doing a live event than you'll ever get with milk. I'll tell you that much. Unless they come to the table with a huge bag of money, like the Monopoly guy and say, here, take this going to be the same mister banker Monopoly pennybags. Huh right, why are you asking me? I don't know Monopoly, I hate Monopoly has first.
Speaker 2: Time something penny Bags. He's mister something penny Bags, old man penny Bags. I don't know. Wow.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Plus okay, so uh it's gonna happen. More details to come. Scotty needs just boost up Scotty's ego a little bit. Let's like tweet positive messages to Scotty.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let you like take the reins on this. I'll sit there next to you and this is going to be your show done, and I'll just be like, yeah, yeah, this is good done.
Speaker 1: Okay, We're gonna do six cereals. It's going to be a serial extravaganza.
Speaker 2: So I should start saving up now. Yeah, okay, Oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, what if we called it the Serial Killers Live Podcast Extravaganza.
Speaker 2: No, you don't like that word. That word is just it's overused.
Speaker 1: But this one would be six cereals, so it would be an extravaganza.
Speaker 2: We'll come up with something.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, Well, I love that you're getting into it. That makes me happy now because you were so against it, and now I see coming around. We're turning a corner.
Speaker 2: It's not that I'm against it, Andrew, I just get nervous.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Look what if I pass out on stage? Would you pour milk? Like, we just pour milk down my throat and hold that I wake up.
Speaker 1: That's when someone from the morning show. I'll call them up and be like, hey, you take his spot while they carved him off with medical Okay, but we'll have fun VIP seats where like, what are they going to get a shirt? Probably? Oh yeah, pay a little bit extra, you get a shirt and you get a table right up in front. Because I've been to podcast events at this comedy club that I'm going to do it at h and the way they they said I might be doing it at will be doing it at because let's talk about positivity and the power of What is that called The Secret? Did you ever read The Secret? Sorry, I just got to go off track for a real quick second. No, I don't read much, did you? So you've never heard of the Secret?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: The Law of Attraction?
Speaker 2: No, it's probably some like you know what what do they call those kind.
Speaker 1: Of books self help? That?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I mean I need lots of help, but I'm not going to do it myself. I actually love that. Say No, that one is the law of attraction. That one was pretty popular for a second where it was like, if you say it enough times, it'll come true.
Speaker 1: Which I do believe in. But it's only because I'm annoying.
Speaker 2: I'm going because I attracted the universe to it. I'm going to win the lottery.
Speaker 1: Just keep saying it. Love that Okay, Wow, And when you win the lottery today, you're gonna say, Andy, the power of positivity of attraction.
Speaker 2: The drawing is tomorrow night, so I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: I would love that. Would I get some of your money?
Speaker 2: Yes? Because you made me so thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, I've always said if I ever get on Survivor and when you'd get some of my money.
Speaker 2: That's very sweet of you because I have encouraged you. You have, I think you'd be wonderful.
Speaker 1: I really don't need to do a casting tape. I haven't done it yet. Jeff Propes is coming on soon and he's gonna be like the same thing as always, Like.
Speaker 2: Don't they realize that we're connected to this giant syndicated radio show that would promote the hell out of it? Like, don't you know? I'm sorry, but I have to mention it. So do you know that my episode of Extreme coupon It? I'm not kidding was the highest rated of the entire series. Really that they keep running it, and it's because we talk about it every time it's on, well, you know, and when it was on, you know, it was just what we mentioned it NonStop. You know.
Speaker 1: I need to sell myself better. Hence why I need advice on what to do for my casting tape. I just don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't give you that.
Speaker 1: They want you to show your personality, so I need to like.
Speaker 2: Have them listen to one of these things.
Speaker 1: Right, maybe I need to like take clips from this and be like, sometimes that could be argument and then it just is me yelling at you because there's enough clips of that.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because Cooper, all of a sudden started my daughter started talking about Survivor or your brother whatever. She's like, I'd be the good one and then I would backstab them. So she has her hole strategy all down.
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah, listen, Cooper is also a torus not to get horoscopy, but I feel she probably has my exact strategy down to a t.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she knows because she's hardcore and a big brother. She sits there and studies it like she knows what's going on. I believe she's not ten.
Speaker 1: That's when I started watching Survivor. It shapes your personality. I'm convinced, yeah, because do you watch how people like, I don't know, you just get how people trust.
Speaker 2: People and then don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you get a better understanding of like what a close friend is or like how you trust people.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, those shows are every man for himself because everybody wants to win. You can form alliances or whatever the hell they call it. But it's all bs because everybody wants to win themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but a again, how could I? So here's where I would interchect. Do you think you could go on a show like that? And if somebody said to you, like I swear on like my family, if they backstabbed you, would you be able to make up with them or would you be like that is the lowest of low their family.
Speaker 2: They might already all be dead, so they can say that it doesn't matter. But does that mean something to you if they lie like that? Like if I say I swear on something or other and then.
Speaker 1: I yeah, like, would you ever swear in your family.
Speaker 2: And then not do what I said? No? Never?
Speaker 1: Okay, See that's like a big thing.
Speaker 2: Because that would haunt me forever. Something's gonna happen now, okay, I think that way. I have weird thoughts. I never I mean, I really couldn't tell Please continue. And it's funny because Cooper has not told me that you know, I I have. She tells me things that she like has to do.
Speaker 1: Like the electrical outlets with the faces on.
Speaker 2: Well, well she doesn't talk to them anymore. But like, for instance, so on garbage day, which for me is Monday and Wednesday, Monday, Wednesday, Monday, Thursday, Monday and Thursday. Like the ca cup that I have in the coffee machine that I use before I leave to work has to go in the garbage that morning for it to go out and be taken away. Otherwise something's gonna happen. Okay, So it's very strange.
Speaker 1: No, okay, So I used to be that way, And I'm not gonna say, not going to self diagnose her anything, but I will say it is an OCD tendency because I did this all throughout high school. I was an even grammar school. To be honest with you, I was convinced that if I didn't make the better the right way, if I didn't exit the shower at the right time, or if I didn't wake up at the right time, somebody would throw up at school. Convinced myself and you hate vomit, Yeah, you're afraid of it. I was convinced that if I did rituals that things wouldn't happen. Then as I got older, I was like, okay.
Speaker 2: I know, like the Cooper said, like, oh, I had to pick that up otherwise something bad was going to happen whatever, and I'm I'm like that with some things like I some voice will say you better do that, otherwise something bad's gonna happen. Yeah, I mean they're not bad. Thing is They're not like, go rob that store otherwise your mom's gonna die. It's not that. Yeah, it's like something silly, like you know, you don't leave your shoe like that right there, otherwise you know you're going to crash your car. Yeah, some stupid thing like that. But these things will come to me and it's very strange.
Speaker 1: Again, I would say it sounds to me not to be a doctor. But again, having had certain things like that, it is kind of OCD Okay. I don't know how you will get over it. Personally for me, I just grew out of it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's really not nothing for me to get over. I just throw the damn CA cup in the garbage and I'm done. That's it.
Speaker 1: Well again, the thinking behind it, thinking that you're going to crash your car. If you don't, that's not great.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not specifically crash my car. It's just like something bad's going to happen. I mean, I could drop a jar of sauce. On my toe. Whatever. It's just something's going to happen. Okay, you know, something will go wrong in my day, all right, that's all.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Yeah, oh wow, okay, so yeah, you know what you do?
Speaker 2: You I do.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll have somebody a therapist, come on, I won't talk to us about OCD tendencies. Sure, and then they'll be like listen, that's when it'll be almost like a Nanny nine to one one episode. But they'll leave before they can actually cure you.
Speaker 2: But I'm so not OCD and every other aspect of my life. I'm a slob. I leave stuff around. Look at the studio two.
Speaker 1: Don't correlate because think about it. It's also like people on hoarders, right, People on Hoarders are convinced that like the one nickel that their aunt gave them in nineteen seventy seven turned into like four million nickels just laying around the house, and every single one has to be someplace and they have to keep all of it because if they don't, everything is gonna fall away.
Speaker 2: Sure. Yeah, I mean, I guess it's not quite that advanced for me, but thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, your attic you said you're cleaning up, So that's good.
Speaker 2: Well not yet, I will, I'll get there. We have lots of other things to clean first, like the garage has to go first because they're replacing the dryer, because the dryer. They tell you about the dryer fire. No, I didn't tell you about the dryer fire.
Speaker 1: I stopped a dryer fire in our old house and I got stickers in first grade for it. Oh, good for you. I was like, I think there's a fire, and then we had to call the fire department. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Did McGruff come visit you at your house? He did not, Was it McGruff?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Who was the fire guy? Oh that's Smokey Bear. Yeah yeah, but he's forest fires. Okay, Oh now it's wildfires. It's not forest fires anymore. Only you can prevent wildfires. It's not forest fires anymore. Oh is that the piecore? You can't say forest now it's wild yes, but yeah, no, No, McGruff would come like if you foiled a crime.
Speaker 1: They would yes, yes, and he had the trench coat.
Speaker 2: That's right. They would come to the Big mascot. The Big mascot would come to the local police department and you'd get some kind of certificate, and true it turned in a bike robber, I registered body.
Speaker 1: I was smoking the wacky tobecky.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: You better watch out.
Speaker 2: Every time I got a bicycle, I would register it with the National Bike Registry. That way, if it got stolen, you know, McGruff could track it for you.
Speaker 1: You're the only person I've ever heard of registering their bike.
Speaker 2: You're probably right.
Speaker 1: Wait, I have a question when it comes to dogs. Huh do you have to register your dogs?
Speaker 2: You're supposed to. You're supposed to register them with the township, okay, or they can find you or something like that. I mean it's it's like ten dollars or twenty dollars a year or something like that. But I would guess maybe ten percent of the population has a dog license or registers their dogs.
Speaker 1: I think Luna's registered for me.
Speaker 2: As long as they're chiped, it's good enough.
Speaker 1: Oh she's so cute. I love Luna.
Speaker 2: She's such a goof.
Speaker 1: She really is. We have a really great voice for her. No, it's more like, hey, morons, who is the moron outs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she just is.
Speaker 1: So cute and I love when you go over to her. She just rolls over on her belly, which like dogs shouldn't do in the back yes, or the belly rub yes, yes, but like dogs shouldn't do that. She is way too comfortable with us now that she just shows her belly.
Speaker 2: Well, Sweyer can spell now because ale. Yeah, because Amy will always coax him to do things with cheese or no, I'm sorry. He could speak Spanish because if you say cheese, he cocks his head like it's almost gonna fall off. That's how far he cocks it. He loves cheese. And now if you go keeso, he'll do the same thing because he's learned that keso is cheese because he just wants cheese. He doesn't care what language it's in. Uh, he wants it hardcore.
Speaker 1: It's adorable.
Speaker 2: That's how we give him pills. Also, we fold it up an American cheese some cheese too. He's smart enough he'll spit the pill out because he wants more cheese. Yeah, so Luna doesn't do that. Luna just will eat whatever is in front of her. Well, there are times where I have to jam the pill down the back of his throat. That's not pleasant, Yeah, because I have to take my finger and push it all the way down his throat so he can't get it out and he swallows it. That's not fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds intense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes because if he spits it out two or three times, I'm like, dude, now you're getting it, and I just stick it down his throat.
Speaker 1: Couldn't you just take undo the pill and put like dust it up in his food.
Speaker 2: No, it's not that kind of thing. Oh, it's a heart in the heartworm thing. You can't really, he can't really do anyway. I think he's he pooped on our floor this morning. That was It was a terrible thing.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, it was.
Speaker 2: It was awful. I because I mean, this has nothing to do with my prostate. Sure, I'm forty six now, but I get up like two or three times to pee in the middle of the night. It's not like the commercial. It's not like what I like, you have a full pea two or three times a night, and I don't even drink a lot before bed. So I don't know where this is all. I don't so I don't know where all the liquid is coming from. But in any event, so.
Speaker 1: I got up the more diabetes diabetes, It is a sign okay, because when I used to pee a ton, Garrett was like, hey, buddy, I don't know why you're peeing so much, but you may have a problem.
Speaker 2: But I only peace so much overnight, not during the day. It's very strange interesting anyway, So the first time I got up to pee, and I guess I didn't know it was midnight. I suppose there must have been some poop at the side of the bed and I stepped in it. Oh, I walked into the bathroom. No, and I went and I got back into bed. Oh. So, when I finally woke up for the morning at three thirty three forty whatever it was, I got out of bed and I looked down. I'm like, that is not a knot in the wood because I don't recognize it. So I poked it. Oh no, I was like, oh no, oh.
Speaker 1: God, I'm actually about to gag.
Speaker 2: Please sorry, hope, you're not listening to this during breakfast. So then I went into the bathroom and I got you know, I wiped it up, sprayed at whatever, and then I went into the bathroom and I looked at the bottom of my foot. I was like, oh no, and it was like dried up on there on the heel of my foot, and then I was like, oh my god, it's got to be in the bed. It's got to be in the bed.
Speaker 1: So he saw he must have had a bed stomach.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it was just a ball. I think he had a hanger on and he brought it back into the house with him. That's all it was. Because I was Amy said that was the only piece. There was no more. However, the bedspread was ruined. Oh no, so the white bedspread had to be thrown away. That was not coming out.
Speaker 1: You get dry cleaning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had mine because when Luna was a puppy, not to get into my gross poop story with Luna, but she was still a puppy. Jackie was down the shore and she's like, oh, can you watch the dog And I was like, yeah, Luna, Like, Luna cannot sleep in a cage. She is a baby. We all know this. So she sleeps. She sleeping at the end of the bed. And it was the first time we ever did this. So she was crying the whole time. So I shut off the light and I'm like, she'll stop crying eventually. This is when we found out she was allergic to carrots, because in the middle of the night of her crying, I just hear like a and I was like, huh, maybe she coughed or something. And I put my hand out and I got a whole handful of some not good stuff and it wasn't great. Had to get my Uh what is that thing called comforter dry cleaned. I've never met a dog that doesn't like carrots until Sawyer. He will not eat a carrot, won't need it. That's our go to for Luna. If she doesn't go to the bathroom, you give Luna a carrot and then you stay away, I guess, because that's nuclear.
Speaker 2: You got to back up, all right, why do we wrap this in? Okay, about thirty six minutes in already.
Speaker 1: Wow, look at all this convo we're having. Yeah, about dog poop OCD and what's this? What's the other thing that we talked about?
Speaker 2: Was that Josh that just walked by?
Speaker 1: I think so is here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, coaster boy Josh is in the building. Yes, I haven't seen him in a year and a half or two.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you saw him at the twenty fifth anniversary, which was just three four months ago.
Speaker 2: There's that. Yeah, okay, I ruined the illusion anyway. Well, thank you so much for listening to this exciting episode of bull chat.
Speaker 1: Yes, let us know if you have any topics because it helps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does. I mean somehow we get them to like almost forty minutes on our own. Yeah, but please tweet us some topics at serial Killers PC and make sure you.
Speaker 1: Get a shirt at serial KILLERSPC dot com. They're selling out quick, so we need to make sure you get you.
Speaker 2: Know, lie to people. You know, that's the thing that places do. Hurry, they're selling quick. They're selling fast, hurry before they're gone. I think we sold six out of forty eight. We sold more than okay ten.
Speaker 1: Still, I do the shipping buddy, So this is where you shouldn't say how much we sold.
Speaker 2: No, let's say how much we didn't sell so people will feel bad and buy them.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're going to be able to pity buy.
Speaker 2: I do all right, well, PC dot com go check out the merch section where the only merch we have our T shirts.
Speaker 1: Yay new merch. Make once that sells out, we could sell new merch.
Speaker 2: Okay, what more shirts? You know?
Speaker 1: Other shirts, like a team Andy shirt or a Team Scott shirt. Okay, and well, hopefully information about a live show coming soon.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Now will we incorporate boll chat into that or is it just serious? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean so, here's how I see it playing out. Do you want to hear my idea?
Speaker 2: No? Because I'm getting heart palpitations.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'm just going to talk. So it'll be six cereals, all new.
Speaker 2: They have to be all new.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna have an opening act TBD. On the opening act, I don't know who the opening act is going to be, Okay, but then it would be all we would have to do is talk for forty five minutes to an hour. That's it.
Speaker 2: Will we be the draw or will the opening act be the draw?
Speaker 1: It'll be bothd well, mostly US okay, And so what's going to happen is for forty five minutes to an hour, depending how you feel, all we have to do is eat six cereals and then it'll be fun because people will be sitting in the audience, like Elvis or Danielle or Gandhi, and we'll say like, hey, Gandhi, special guests, clap cock cup.
Speaker 2: It'll make me even more It'll make me even more nervous.
Speaker 1: Banter with Gandhi.
Speaker 2: Andrew, It'll make me even more nervous.
Speaker 1: If they are all there, well, of course they're going to be there. They want to support us. No they don't, Yes they do. I don't want support from them.
Speaker 2: Okay, they can talk about it on the air, but I love two burn Bridges.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want anybody there to see me.
Speaker 2: I'm scared. There's gonna be a quarter of a thousand people there. That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, but again at the end of the day, says that, Yeah, first of all. Second of all, they want to support us because it's a big deal.
Speaker 2: I know, I get.
Speaker 1: I'm getting another phone call.
Speaker 2: Wrap it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's been real. It's been nice.
Speaker 2: It's been real nice.
Speaker 1: Wine clan clink. Oh if I dropped this, good luck, bless bye, all right, bye h