Speaker 1: Heybody, thanks for watching this week's episode. We want to promote where you can see us. For tickets, go to Joe gattoofficial dot com. To see all my door dates. For Steve's go to punch Up dot Live backslash Steve hyphen Burn.
Speaker 2: That's beat Y r I need. He makes it sper easy to find him. And now onto the episode.
Speaker 1: Where ticket money.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to a holloween episode of Two Cool Moms. I'll Steve Byrne, and I'm joined right now by my co host. His name is Joe Gatto. Now I don't know what he's dressed ass, so we're gonna see here in a second. Just what Joe is coming in? Trick or treat ass. Here we go, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: The microphone is behind you. I don't want your I don't want your shell to hit your Are you are?
Speaker 4: You are?
Speaker 3: Raphael?
Speaker 1: This distance is not good, so I can't sit down.
Speaker 5: I have to do the episode standing.
Speaker 1: Choked down by the back. Welcome to Too Cool Mines.
Speaker 3: You look great, Elvis, thank you a little much. You look pretty cool.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: This is not going to be good for me. You look great dude, you I just tried to use my phone and couldn't recognize you. Oh, it's cool to see you, Jack. I'm jacked. I have to be as I went as Jack Rafael folloween. Yeah, man, I love the fake muscles. I was gonna get one of those t Rex inflatable ones, like, but I don't know how I would sit down and it wouldn't be good for sounds. Yeah, you look awesome.
Speaker 5: Thank you, buddy.
Speaker 3: Who is your favorite teenage muet Ninja turtle?
Speaker 1: They only had my favorite turtle in the medium, Donna Tello, so I had to go at Raffael. It was the only XL they had, the only x L A. The fake muscles really made me, really make it for me.
Speaker 5: I think it's really fun.
Speaker 1: You look jacked.
Speaker 3: I think you're gonna role play tonight with with the missus. I think you're gonna like this.
Speaker 6: I picked up a splinter alphit you're gonna go on April O'Neil. Oh, no, you don't know how I get down. This is annoying to It is like in my eyes, I.
Speaker 1: Can't really see I have all that well look you look, you look I look like I'm playing dress up I'm not necessarily a superhero.
Speaker 3: If the bad guy was pulling off a bank, heister back. We'll keep going.
Speaker 1: Not too much, too much toxic waste. He's a little too radio active.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: I had the last time you dressed up? Do you dress up on all wek?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well we do the family stuff sometimes.
Speaker 1: So what was the last thing you dressed up as? I was? My son was is obsessed with minions, right, so he wanted to do Minion. So I dressed up as grew and he was that he was a minion. But then my daughter changed her mind and she was something else, like a unicorn, like a zombie or something.
Speaker 5: And then so it didn't make sense as a family unit anymore.
Speaker 1: And Bessie had like a minion T shirt on, and I was like, I had the full grow going.
Speaker 3: But that was like the least amount of effort from from best, Like just a T shirt does it?
Speaker 5: She used to get into a big time we did.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite ones we did was when we first had our some of our old dogs and Milana. It was, well, you can't think me seriously. I'm want to talk to you about your mortgage. Have you done a state planning. I look like Nafiel our captains here, though you look great, Mark whole for duty.
Speaker 7: I had to walk out of the room when Joe was putting on the outfit. I literally thought he fell to the floor because.
Speaker 1: He said I can't breathe and he rolled. I needed help with the shell, but there doesn't match. It gets held off my velt crow and he didn't do it too far apart and he was trying to push it together.
Speaker 7: The back is supposed to be velcrowed together, but it's too small so it doesn't belk row, so the real shell doesn't.
Speaker 5: This is an Excel Yeah, biggest one they had.
Speaker 1: Well you like the turtles. I can't if you're gonna have to carry this whole. I can't breathe. My nuts are in my throat. I'm getting choked out.
Speaker 3: What was your favorite Halloween?
Speaker 1: Bessie's first Halloween in New York was kind of fun. We did the parade down and uh, we went on that. We went to like a scary house that was a really fun when we walked around the parade and stuff. I didn't I'm not big halloween guy. I didn't really enjoy Halloween that much growing up. I grew up in a and I was white guy in my neighborhood, so it wasn't very fun for me.
Speaker 5: I was running a lot of Halloween.
Speaker 1: I spent a lot of time running my dad.
Speaker 5: We used to we used to shampoo, you know, no shampoo, shame cream. You know, we did shame and cream. And there was a girl in my neighborhood with big.
Speaker 1: Kazungas and she's just be covered in handprints and my mom so she goes, and she goes. I guess she got in a sham and cream fight. And she's like, I love Halloween. But we didn't really, I didn't really. I stopped dressing up early. I remember my mom. It was for Halloween and we had needed an outfit for Halloween. My mom forgot, so she sent me as a wizard. And what it was was she my mom had costume jewelry. So she got her biggest, gaudiest one. Tell your story please. She got her biggest good and no one's will be able to take me serious in this all episode good.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Yeah, should I lose the mask?
Speaker 1: You can lose it? Yeah, because you keep it looks like your eyes green that it's all fun. So my mom got her gordy like piece of costume jewely, and it looked like an amulet.
Speaker 5: So she put it on me.
Speaker 1: I wore my I wore my brown bathrobe, and she went and got a stick from the backyard.
Speaker 5: And my mom used to wear wigs, so she had a wig and she put it on me, and I went as a wizard.
Speaker 1: Did you get beat up?
Speaker 5: Oh my god? I got made so much fun of that.
Speaker 1: But I had all these things, but it was like it was like the late eighties, like eighties, I guess, yeah, so people weren't really It was always.
Speaker 5: Plastic costumes anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those those like masks, I remember they had a little slit and they would cut the ship on your lips. It was it was like not come the worst, the worst.
Speaker 1: It was like and by the way around the neck too, like yeah, you could get cut up.
Speaker 3: It had the one little elastic rope always broke, always snapped me. And then it's just like a garbage bag with like tie fighters on it, and it's like this is the You look back on those costumes, they could they look kind of scary, to be honest with you.
Speaker 5: Did you do the Superman one?
Speaker 1: Always Superman?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Always Superman. I was a Star Wars one year Darth Vader. I went Darthy, went to the Dark Side, went to the Dark Side, to the Dark Side.
Speaker 5: I was a I was a Jedi once, same same cost. My mom just gave me a painted.
Speaker 1: A stick like yellow. She's like, now it's a lightsaber an same wig. No, I was, Yeah, I became I remember. We did a lot of like.
Speaker 5: Those.
Speaker 1: We went to Kresky's was our store, which is basically the five and Dying by Us, and they had them all lined up in the boxes, all the masks, and you got to pick who you wanted to be. Yeah, and it was so excited. And then one year my sister wanted to be Raggedy Ann. I was like six or seven. It's like one of my first memories. And my mom was like, you could be Raggedy Andy or whatever. And I was like, I don't even want to be raggy. I want I was like that year I think it was like Yoda. So I was like, I want to be like any Walk or whatever.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, She's like, no, you're gonna be Raggedy Andy. So I was a Raggedy Andy one years.
Speaker 1: Like this is the worst ever.
Speaker 3: With the red hair, and I came with a red.
Speaker 5: Hair like a little wig thing. Stupid. Those masks are scary, though, you're right, horrible.
Speaker 3: But these kids these days, like the costumes are legit, legit. You look like Deadpool, you look like Wolverine.
Speaker 1: And the Transformers one you see the kids come out as Optimus Prime and then they go down and then drive away.
Speaker 3: It's like impossible, unbelievable the costumes these days. But uh, my favorite was I was Ghostbusters come out and I had no I had an astronaut outfit, right, so it was it was already like gray, so I just.
Speaker 5: Just take it off, cut my eyeballs had.
Speaker 1: I just threw a knapsack on.
Speaker 3: I put a hose in it like I had a short hose and I duct taped it to my gun and I had these moon boots and I went out as a Ghostbuster and my dad made me like a little thing for my side. And that was to this day. Was like it was my coolest gifts.
Speaker 1: The coolest, littest one, right, coolest one, and I made it myself, the diy one that's gone away, right. I feel like parents make it for their kids, like but like they're badass. Like you said, I don't think there's like any yanky ones anymore. I love throw it together kind of. Yeah. There there was this guy Jeff Scott who was Gerald No no no.
Speaker 3: If it was Jeff Scott's but he was the piano player at the comedy store but also make up artists. So every year he'd come in like with the Greatest, the Greatest. One year he came as pee Wee hermony looked just like him, and the other year he'd always do like fangoria stuff and like Werewolf and it was decked out. He was the one where I was like, Wow, that guy lives for Halloween really looked awesome. Favorite Halloween candy is.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna play a quick game with you good called yeah your name okay, hit it hit the music well the Halloween version of yeah your nay yay or yeah your nay okay trigger. I'll give you two options and you tell I'll give you a thing. You tell me yay it's good, nay. You shouldn't be doing it, okay? Do I go back and forth or just you no? I If you like good, I have prepared ones good. I thought about this for the past five minutes right right? Trigger treating as a teenager yay, yay. You liked teenagers or trick or treating?
Speaker 3: Love it?
Speaker 5: Okay? Do they need to be in costume?
Speaker 1: Yay?
Speaker 5: Yeah they have to be right, you have to be okay.
Speaker 1: So if a teenager just shows something like daning don give me your candy, that's not right. That's a nay. Okay, so it has to be.
Speaker 4: In that booo.
Speaker 1: I didn't, did you?
Speaker 5: How long did you trick or treat till you were how old are we?
Speaker 1: Probably high school? High school and then college.
Speaker 3: You go to college and it was just like you're just getting dressed up to go out. And I remember I look back on this and I just thank god I didn't. I loved what's happening. Do you remember what's happening when I was a kid? Yeah? Re Run and Dwayne Way, that's Fight Outward. Sorry. I loved what's happening. So I went to Shirley, did you Yeah? And I just had a Rob's I made a Rob's Place because her costume was just a shirt that just in Rob's Place. So I just had a shirt that's Rob's Place, and I got an afro. I didn't do black face than god, I would even back then, you know, like, don't do that. I would never do. But but I went to Surely and nobody got it. I was like, does does nobody remember?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That was my favorite show as soon as I come home from school, throw it on UA Chef fifty three in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I kible your room and I would watch. I would watch What's happening? That's crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that was that was my That was one of my favorite costumes.
Speaker 1: And it was you're a big at, do it yourself kind of guy. Yeah. But I that was the last time I ever dressed up. I haven't since maybe till today.
Speaker 3: One year, I want to Oath with my kids and I was Boba Fet but it was like the Walmart Boba Fet thing was.
Speaker 5: I wasn't like the real one like you have in your house.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would love to go like Coseplay and go all in and get some some cool stuff. Okay, let me candy, yeah, r nay Reese's peanut butter cups, the Yaeist, the Yeast of all the as Okay, jam Almond Joy the Neist.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't like Coco so cocaine. That's a big thing there for my kids.
Speaker 1: Know, they give it to me. The mounds to people give you the mounds.
Speaker 3: I'll get some mounds. But almond Joy's very popular. Skittles, I go neay, nay.
Speaker 1: On taste the rainbow, I don't like it. Wow, Yeah, I go Ree's if I'm going. If I'm going that type of Vessel's pieces, eminem or I go Recei's piece Recus pieces. My faves chocolate m and m's.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, I go nay. I like mixing them up.
Speaker 1: Give me the peanut.
Speaker 5: You gotta go peanut over that. You didn't say it was a do it all right.
Speaker 1: But if I if I'm somebody's offering me a peanut regular eminem, I'm taking it. Okay, Yeah, Taffy get out, yeah your nay ready Yeah.
Speaker 5: Money when you go trick or treat and they give you.
Speaker 3: Nickels, yay yay. Yeah, I mean I'd rather have candy. I had somebody I had a bag of nickels I had. I wish it was nickels.
Speaker 1: She used to give you five pennies and an apple slice in a in.
Speaker 5: His buck bag. Ready, this monster, this was missus.
Speaker 1: She lives across the street from us. She was what the fun was her name? Missus bes to be She had to be in her sixties. Missus call my sister call? Was she in her sixties?
Speaker 5: You have calls number? I think she was in her sixties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only an older person would like somebody that that need a great depression?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She So she used to wrap in She would make her own bag and in it she would take five pennies and wrap it in saran wrap and then take an apple slice and put it in and put it in like a little ziploc bag and give everybody that do you have calls? You have nie Zummer. That's very sweet. Though as a kid, though, you're gonna go this sucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 3: But as an adult you think, oh, that's very sweet that she would take the time to do that for the kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure. But I was like when we got it, it was like who.
Speaker 5: Gives an apple slice and whatever? But fruit yeah your nae nay, big nay, No, you get fruit at home.
Speaker 7: Big names like a Clementine. People drop clementines in on.
Speaker 1: Were you treating? They do that up and Boston they drop a Clementines.
Speaker 7: On i'd have well, no, that's true. You get Clementines. Everyone smiled. The little orange Yeah, yeah, yeah, I have ven you.
Speaker 5: Want with them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Just text him and say can I have calls number? Joe's asking. Don't ask if any calls number. That's not good.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: What's the easiest way for me to get myself? All right? Let me think about this missus b across the street.
Speaker 7: Butter's Worth.
Speaker 1: It wasn't Buttersworth Beadino. No, it's gonna fucking haunt me. I'll get back to you. Okay. This is you know that thing when you don't Okay, you're ready? Yeah you're not. I got another your nag, Yeah, your nay. Adult only Halloween parties yay.
Speaker 5: You like those? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like people that throw it off. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've never gone to one, but so yeah, I because I'm always working. But my wife goes, and I think they're cool.
Speaker 1: She goes by herself.
Speaker 3: In our neighborhood, got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's adult only. I find those weird when the kids aren't invited. It's just like the adults growing up.
Speaker 3: I think it's a fun excuse to put on some costumes, and I think it's.
Speaker 1: Drop the keys and a fish bowl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that for me, that's a night I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like an adult costume party. No, no, why. I think it's weird. I think it's like that. It's kind of like Halloween is like comes from the children, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: I have a friend named Ryan. Ryan doesn't have a kid.
Speaker 5: I have a friend named Sam getting just name, no friends.
Speaker 3: But Ryan specifically lives for Halloween. It's like his thing. And he'll have a costume party with his wife, and I think, well, okay, that's pretty cool. That's their thing. He doesn't get as jazz for Thanksgiving or New Year's but got it. Halloween's his go to.
Speaker 5: That's a jam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was he always has one. I'm always on the road.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, oh, that's pretty cool that he gets.
Speaker 3: And he dressed up as a teddy Beard he which I was like, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: He got the bear costume and put the thing on it, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh, that's pretty sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love a pun costume. Yeah, a punny costume, I think are great. You see some real great ones. Those are always di y, by the way, you have to those are fun, Okay. I got a year. Your nae for you? Okay, yeah or nay.
Speaker 3: As an adult, you walk with your kids.
Speaker 5: While they're trick or treating up through a certain age.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's the age?
Speaker 5: Probably twelve?
Speaker 1: Twelve? Yeah really, I think my twel year old should probably walk around by themselves. I'll be on the streets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I won't be with them to the doors, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah you don't think ten. I could do it ten. Let's me in the middle. Let's do eleven. I feel like twelve is the right age to be doing a lot of the cut and loose. We have a deal. Welcome to shark Tank. I got yea nay for you? Yeah nay.
Speaker 5: Decorate your house following.
Speaker 3: H yay, but nay, I don't. But my wife and daughter. My daughter goes nuts for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So as soon as it was October first, can we.
Speaker 5: Get this stup?
Speaker 1: Can we get this stuff? Yes? Of course? Okay, she got her a lot. Yeah your nay for you? H nay for me big time? No, No, I don't do anything because you never outside your house. That's for other people.
Speaker 5: They don't need that. Go see what you need to see. Yeah nay on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. R nay inflatables for the decorations, Nay.
Speaker 3: I would say, yay, Christmas Christmas, Yay, Christmas Christmas, Yay.
Speaker 1: I like Christmas in flatable Yeah. Do you like the do you like the yay? Andy getting scared by the decorations? Do you you like Do you like those?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I like those? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Your nay Haunted house nay nay.
Speaker 1: I pushed my wife through them that Halloween I was talking about. We went through the one down downtown. They have a nice, big one. You know they do that house of horrors whatever the hell it is downtown. What's that house of horrors that Daniel Monaro does? Blood manner? So they do blood manner? Right, This is a big thing you go through, but it's in like a storage facility that they have taken over a certain part of it, So you have to go room to room and all the actors are waiting inside. So I would just wait, I'd push, I'd push my sister. I pushed, I pushed my wife into the room. Everybody would come out to scare and I'd walk into like, hey.
Speaker 3: Guys, so they all took the fucking She loves she loves scary, she loves have you ever done, like the universal scream is legit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: And I kept thinking, Okay.
Speaker 5: Halloween her knights down at University.
Speaker 3: You're talking, They're not going to get me again. I mean, I've got this fit. Nope, they constantly reinvent ways to get you. Were You're watching the thing on the screen and then the guy comes out of the screen and I was like, wow, this.
Speaker 1: They do the ones where I have neighbors in my in my oldhood where they would sit and wait for the kids and scare the kids, like coming out of the.
Speaker 5: Bushes and things.
Speaker 1: Oh, but pretend there's one guy who's great. He pretended that he was one year, for like two or three years in a row, he would sit as a clown and have the bowl of canyon says take one, and when they would come, he would he.
Speaker 5: Would just go. It wouldn't be big or whatever, he would just go. He would just goy.
Speaker 1: Halloween in the case were like freak out because whatever. So everybody knew that. Everybody, even everybody's you know one the same time. Then the next year, like the fourth year in he bakes in a mannequin and he.
Speaker 5: Hides behind the bush.
Speaker 1: No, so everybody's coming to get it whatever and whatever that waiting for to go have you Halloween? And he came up behind them and yelloween rit. It was like the long long, like four years into make it. That's you, that's me for sure. That was cool.
Speaker 5: I thought that was really cool.
Speaker 3: What I do is because my wife will go out with the kids, I'll stay home because I don't like I don't like leaving the ball. I like, you gotta ring the doorbell, give us some formality. And I like seeing what the kids are dressed up as too. It's pretty cool. But I have a bowl of rocks and I go just pick a rock and they go, no, come on, is this real? And I'm like, I'm the kid. And then I pull up the candy.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's my tricks there to the tree.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 1: You need both need both. The ball thing, I went in full pursuit one year. I tell you about this. You go all in. You know, somebody stole the ball from my front steps. And what happened on a nest camera on my ring doorbell.
Speaker 3: Who was it a shelt or kids?
Speaker 1: It was it was shoes. She walked by herself in the back. No ring the bell nothing, not even in a costume. Coming home from school, walks by, sees the thing, doesn't double take like this, nobody's around. Takes the ball open as a backpack, show puts the ball back right. I see my dogs a bark and I saw I was like, oh, some moys come. Wait for somebody to ring the bell because she's the ball's empty.
Speaker 5: I go, what happened to here? I go back in the camp.
Speaker 1: I see it.
Speaker 5: I see her outfit. I get in the car.
Speaker 1: You run in the neighborhood ready. I see her walking with somebody else. They're walking by the McDonald's. They built have backpacks and they're looking at their backpacks for all the things they've stolen. And I blow up. I cut in front of them, over traffic and blow up on the sidewalk, lean on the horn, and I rolled down the window. I said, give them back my candy? Did you really? What are you talking about? I said, give back my canere. Sorry, my camera takes in your backpack. As she goes to walk by my car and I pin it against the fence. She can't walk it anymore. I pinned the car. I blocked a wire. I said, no, open your backpack I know what's in there. I said, you got my stickers. I'm yelling. I'm yelling at you. I was like, that's you're rolling hollowey for me, blah blah, and she's like, I do I did do it, and then they run the opposite away. I was on TV. I was on TV at this point. It's like my.
Speaker 5: Second year of Jokers, my second season the Jokers.
Speaker 3: That is a I don't blame you. Yeah, I don't blame it me because it's for kids, but.
Speaker 1: To meet friends and you're stealing all the candy for yeah nice?
Speaker 5: How much candy do you need?
Speaker 1: I had a football? Yeah not good? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah your name Sugar Daddies, Yeah okay, yay or nay Mars.
Speaker 1: I want to clarify that you meant the candy. Yeah great, yeah nay, because that's what I responded with the Mars. You know what, I haven't had a Mars bar in a while.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know if I can say that one with authority.
Speaker 5: We might have to get a Mars bar up in the air and taste it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, naire stickers, Yeah yeah, your nay one hundred grand?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love a Rice christ This is the greatest YA for me of all. I want you to know. Yeah, your name for you? The ya Rice Krispy Street neest.
Speaker 1: No, I hate Marshmallows, Get out of here, hate it.
Speaker 5: I hate I hate a Rice Krispy Street.
Speaker 1: That's the biggest yet and that's why it works.
Speaker 5: Well, that's not surprise Elvis. He loved the Rice Chris Your.
Speaker 3: Yeah, prob yeah your nay?
Speaker 1: Would you? But I would? Would you do like?
Speaker 5: Do you like yeah, your name Marshmallo. Do you like a standalone marshmallow?
Speaker 1: Nay?
Speaker 5: See Marshmallowki me not like a Marshalls.
Speaker 1: Kidd is it kills a Rice christ retreat kills a Smores for me?
Speaker 5: I don't like amors.
Speaker 3: You don't like a smor a nice campfire?
Speaker 1: You can't do it?
Speaker 5: No, but you know what I do.
Speaker 1: I got a hack, get a hack. I picked up on the top the TikTok from the kids. I put I do two grand crackers, and I put a Rice Crispy.
Speaker 5: I put rice for grab.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I put a ree peanut butter cup. Ah cho peanut butter number. You can't do this, Stabby with the stick. You gotta do a Tom down.
Speaker 5: Tom's to.
Speaker 8: My Frisco is a huge fan of them. My yeah, your na Cisco. Yeah yeah, yeah, that was He's gonna get you. He's gonna get you.
Speaker 3: My French teacher, remember in eighth grade, did this thing where she's like, I'm going to give you guys a French snack.
Speaker 1: We're like, okay, and she brought out a.
Speaker 3: French roll and she cut it up fresh French bread. Okay, but it's fresh French roll. And then she just took a Hershey's bar and inserted it so it was a chocolate sandwich. Never had it in my life, like.
Speaker 1: A bog at, dude, she cuts at and puts in a Hurshey, wow, forgot a that's gonna be?
Speaker 3: Is that your French access.
Speaker 1: So it's basically a chocolate sandwich. It's a chocolate she called it chocolate. Whatever the friend did. She melt it.
Speaker 3: She gave you the option and.
Speaker 1: I just put it in there, dude, what's funny are you? I'm just imagining you?
Speaker 7: Was again and then the teacher going I'm going to give you guys all a French snack. As I also went to French kiss right away, but okay, you have.
Speaker 3: You have one of the greatest Halloween jokes.
Speaker 5: Yes, do.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: You and I remember we were on tour and you're like, You're like, I just don't know if I I'm like, do it. It's a great joke. I want to give you a Herssey's kiss, but I need consent. Oh yeah, that was like one of the That was such a great joke. I never doesn't even do it anymore.
Speaker 7: Never done it on stage?
Speaker 3: You never did it? Come on, dude, that's such a great He has.
Speaker 1: This thing where he thinks of great jokes and he just doesn't do him on stage. He leaves all the bad ones for stage. No puok is gold.
Speaker 5: Trick. Hershey's Kiss, though, for me it's too plain.
Speaker 3: That's an a you know what, you know what, you know what.
Speaker 1: Hershey's kissed fucking wrestled its way into Christmas with the multi colored right and there's always a ball. My mom was big on the bowl of red, silver and green wrapped kisses they took. They knew they were putting up the points on the board for Halloween, so they had to come in for Christmas.
Speaker 5: Because when you knocking out a peppermint, we'll get a ship about that.
Speaker 1: East has got the peep. They could have went for that.
Speaker 5: The peep sucks.
Speaker 1: I hate a peep.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and you like Marshmallow again. Peep's dead for.
Speaker 3: Me, Patty, Yeah, your name the character. Yeah, they Nona.
Speaker 5: I don't like mint.
Speaker 1: I don't like it either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't do a peppermint. I don't like the pepmin at all.
Speaker 1: You know what. You know what I kind of liked and then didn't like, and now I'm back on it was a word of the original. Oh, my grandma used to I used to drop them like they were hot. I loved them. Then I got old.
Speaker 5: I was like, this is gross, and now I'm back. I'm back to her grace. Yeah, you know what they came.
Speaker 1: That's a sneaky Halloween.
Speaker 5: I like that sneaky Halloween. Yeah, that's also I'm moving the bedroom.
Speaker 1: It's a sneaky Helloween. Do you ever get a sneak Galloween?
Speaker 5: The life Savers.
Speaker 1: Right, the role? Yeah, that that delivery device got completely taken over by other hard candies that had no room in the realm. The words is original. Now does the life Saver's role do they really? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You get to sleep in them sleep That's what I'm looking.
Speaker 3: For I assume the bag of them. But if you can get a sleep.
Speaker 1: I do that.
Speaker 5: You get to sleep, but then you have to pop them like this.
Speaker 3: When's the last time you bought a candy bar?
Speaker 5: What time is it? Dumb question?
Speaker 1: What like you you should be like? I took it as let's talk.
Speaker 5: You exercise with that delivery?
Speaker 3: Well, no, I I wonder when you bought.
Speaker 1: Candy bar yesterday? What did you get yesterday? I bought a Well, I bought it for my daughter. We were out together and she got a Snickers. But yeah for me probably uh the airport when Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just got the airport two three days ago.
Speaker 1: Reese's sticks you go the sticks sticks are not bad?
Speaker 3: Yeah, game changer take five.
Speaker 5: Has has has hit the Kingdom? Come for me, butterfinger?
Speaker 1: Yeah your n nay? No, love the younger that I loved, the younger that fell off of me a payday, I became a pay Nay. I've never a but a butter finger. No, I love the payday back in the day.
Speaker 3: Butterfingers fantastic.
Speaker 5: You know what, I haven't had it every long time again, so I might jump back.
Speaker 1: To revisit that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hudder, grand is the best one hundred grands great Almond Joy is my go to though.
Speaker 1: Really you gotta line up. You go to Almond Joy.
Speaker 5: I do the four pack, of course you do. I mean you're not an idiot.
Speaker 1: I like taking on one byte because you get the all coconut so oh, because you can't you have to commit to When does the almond into the mouth? Do you do? One bite flipski one bite almond? Yep, you do, And I'm proud of you for that because that's the only way to eat it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all full, allholecom ahole.
Speaker 1: You just eat the whole half, just throw it in because then you get the whole experience together. How about this? Yeah or nay?
Speaker 3: Caramel apple m for Halloween.
Speaker 1: We've got a big ya coming in from the Captain.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have top ten favorite treats.
Speaker 3: Caramel apple with peanuts. I am all over.
Speaker 1: Kramel apples for sure, Candy Apple go fuck you, Candy Apple discrikes a mess of me, my mouth and everything in between. You're ruined for the day, for the week, most of the time. For the week, you got reds that won't things red for good two to three weeks that shouldn't be red you're all color, your sticky. You gotta stick on you. You can't get rid of you. Got to shake somebody's hand. Now they're walking with you because you can't get rid of them.
Speaker 5: It's the worst.
Speaker 1: I hate candy, apple.
Speaker 3: Candy apples the most.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or bob of for apples, fun activity bob and for apples.
Speaker 3: I haven't done that since I was a kid. But yeah, hay ride, love.
Speaker 1: A hay ride, hay riding.
Speaker 5: Yay. Pumpkin picking Yeah your name.
Speaker 3: Yeay, Yeah, I love a pumpkin.
Speaker 1: It's not much picking apple picking. Yeah, pumpkin. It's like pumpkin choosing. Yeah, I'll take this one. You know you don't pick.
Speaker 3: They don't pick pumpkin seeds, roasted pumpkin seeds.
Speaker 5: People love a roasted pumpkin seed.
Speaker 1: I can't. I'm gonna be on the fence with that one.
Speaker 7: Oh, I love it, Jiggy, No, I'm a no on a pumpkin.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: My wife got the salted or roast the packets where you get like the garlic parmesean, get the flavored ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is game. I love you like those?
Speaker 3: Yeah, love it. She does a great job here.
Speaker 5: I'll try a pumpkin. I'll try a pumpkin seed. Then it's great.
Speaker 1: Mail me some.
Speaker 5: I'll take some.
Speaker 7: Do you slice the caramel apple? Do you bite it right off the stick?
Speaker 1: Slice it? Slice it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's better experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have to going to get the activity is to eat the apple right aftick.
Speaker 7: It's really hard.
Speaker 1: We had it is hard. I had a similar situation, similar revolting Take that it is harder. But things that are hard in life are worth the battle. Kids, I'm talking to you now. If something's hard, don't be hot. Kids, I'm talking to you now. Okay, don't be afraid to go get something that's hard, because that's important in life. Adversity makes you stronger power. We answer some questions for the kids out there. How would you bring the gun show?
Speaker 7: Let's jump into it. Kat has a question. She's in college. It's my first year at college and I'm goth and Halloween is usually a massive deal for me. But I have classes until eight thirty pm. Do I party hard and go to the frat parties or stay in study and watch horror movies?
Speaker 5: What does your dress up for goth?
Speaker 1: Did she just like take the makeble? She just died.
Speaker 5: Reverse for a day.
Speaker 1: What do I do? I mean, you say you got you go even though it's late, it's okay, you still get You got a couple hours. You could get in there and nobody's going to be a classes. Yeah, on Halloween, no dip.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite, my favorite things to do was just take off from class and just watch the prices right in days of our lives. I loved it in college, really, it was my favorite. I go downstairs to the food hall, I get a turkey, sub gets salt and vinegar chips. I just blow off classes, just watch spin that wheel. I like the yodeling Swedish.
Speaker 1: Of course, that was great. Shiker I didn't do. I didn't cut class till my senior year of college. No cut a class to my senior year of college, and then I realized. I was like, I don't.
Speaker 5: Everybody was hanging out.
Speaker 1: My girlfriend and some friends were hanging out on the lawn. They didn't have a class till the class after mine and I had to go to class and I was like I gotta go, and she was like, don't go.
Speaker 5: And I was like I gotta go, and she's.
Speaker 1: Like why, She's like, you have an a already like, what are you doing? Just go, don't go, It's fun, You'll be all right. And I was like, I'm not gonna go. And I felt like so bad.
Speaker 5: Really tell my mother for like a year, like.
Speaker 1: I felt bad when I went to class. I want to teach. You're like, I foul in this guy. We could be doing better with this one. But you never did the the audio recorders.
Speaker 5: No, you never did that.
Speaker 3: I did that all the time. I am shocked to this day I graduated. I have nightmares.
Speaker 1: I wake up. I didn't finish your class, and I didn't finish that's a big I think that's a big rest. I have it one all the time too, all the time.
Speaker 5: I need a couple more credits, that whole thing. I hit that all the time.
Speaker 3: I would say to you, especially on a holiday, like a big party night like Halloween, get out.
Speaker 5: Get some memories, have some fun, be safe out there. I have a good time.
Speaker 1: I think being goth doesn't really matter. Yeah, I don't know why the goth came into the situation. I think you could just go out and be you're watching Tim Burton either way, I don't know. Yeah, watch it. You can watch a scary movie when you come home too. You can do everything. You asked that question. You could do goth girl, You do it all, do it all. You know what I did last Halloween?
Speaker 3: I bought Dracula Frankenstein, Werewolf and I watched them that night when my kids went to bed, just to watch the originals. They're pretty short, but they are short, amazing looking.
Speaker 1: The transformation into the werewolf is still cinematic magic for.
Speaker 5: Yes, in the Werewolf movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unbelievable that back in the day like that they did it like that. I bought Invisible Man. I'm looking forward to watching that.
Speaker 3: Wow, this is so I'm gonna watch that and Creature from uh, Black Lagoon, Black Lagoon, just all those universal classic horror.
Speaker 5: They tried to reboot that stuff. It didn't pan out.
Speaker 3: No, you know it was great, the Invisible Man that they did with Elizabeth Moss. Yes, that was really good, unreal And now the same people did Wolf Man this year, and I can't wait to.
Speaker 5: See that Wolfman's coming out. Yeah, I should see it, see it at midnight.
Speaker 1: There you go, all.
Speaker 7: Right, Hannah writes us, Hi moms, I live in a neighborhood that is big on Halloween, like the scary decorations of Halloween. They go all out. My twins are three years old and are easily scared. How can I get them to get through the scariness of Halloween. I'm not a fan of scary or horror things. Well, it's not my favorite holiday. I don't want my kids to miss out on the fun of dressing up and getting candy.
Speaker 3: You know what the thing is though, when the kids see other kids doing it, it's almost like you're giving them license to understand, No, this is fine. Like my son is scared to go on roller coasters and I go, can I just want you to know that girl is half your age and she just went on the roller coaster and she's smiling and laughing and it looks like she had fun. Comparison Yeah, And he's like, Okay, maybe I'll try it.
Speaker 1: Comparison courage.
Speaker 5: They call that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I at that age too. You just throw the kids in a wagon and walk around or place them gently.
Speaker 1: Chuck him up. Yeah, yeah, no, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my suggestion.
Speaker 1: That's it. They'll walk come around. I think I think exposure here is key. You got to get them out and about and taking candy from strangers getting in vans, do it all they got to do. That's the weirdest thing about trigger treat right, It's like the one day year. It's like, yeah, go that's stranger's house and gets candy. It's fine.
Speaker 5: I think that's what's hard though.
Speaker 1: I think that's definitely Exposure helps with anything new for kids. Exposure, Like you get that a lot too at like trampoline parks or things like that kids will get afraid of, but you know, you know they're gonna love. My son, Like my daughter in the beginning was afraid of the ballpitp But I'm like, look around. Every kid loves a ballpit, you know what I mean. Yeah, that kind of thing. So I think exposure and having them around those things also scare them while they sleep, like scare your kids. Like I scam my kids all the time, not while they sleep, but I like, I I jump scam my kids all I get that jump. Yeah, you do that a little bit, just to get get the adrenaline flowing a little bit.
Speaker 5: You know, my son doesn't appreciate as much as my daughter does. My daughter loves it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, son is like, dad, stop it.
Speaker 5: I think a little boo every now and again is fun.
Speaker 3: Also, like they have those kid flashlights on Halloween, Yes, and you give them that and it makes them kind of less scared, and then it's.
Speaker 1: Like amulet of power, right they figure out they got they got a defense system. I think it's true. Yeah, yeah, all all those are good tips. I think exposure number one. You gotta you're definitely going to regret not having your kids like Halloween or especially during those some ages, because that's when some of the best memories are, Especially when the kids get up like to the six, seven, eight nine, like where I am now and all their friends are going and it's an excuse to be with their friends and doing something. You don't want to be them there the next day and they missed out on all the stories that are going with like right right, yeah, you want them to be part of the fun part.
Speaker 3: Don't be Yeah, I'm sure with three year olds, there's another mom out there that's going to have a kid in a stroller and you get together and.
Speaker 1: It's the age thing too, right, Three is pretty young. Yeah, three's pretty young. You want to go to the you know, you know, roll them through, only do.
Speaker 3: Do a half hour just to get three they're not gonna.
Speaker 7: Kelly hits us up. Any ideas for oh this could be fun to go a little back and forth. See any ideas for cheap dy Halloween costumes. I'm trying to use things around the house to keep costs down.
Speaker 1: My number one costume that I ever did, hands down. People at the party loved me. It was fun to do, easy. I got to wear what I wanted because I didn't like to wear costumes. I want his dry cleaning. You went what I was dry cleaning. So I had a shirt that I was going to. I was like, I wish I could just wear this shirt because we're looking. I had a blue long sleeve shirt. It was still in the plastic wrap with the tag on it, so I just put it on. I had the hanger in the back. I went his dry cleaning. I was a hit of the party. It was dry cleaning. It was so easy and it's so fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's great, that's a great idea.
Speaker 5: Cleaning is super easy.
Speaker 1: But the problem is that by the end of the party, it doesn't really breathe.
Speaker 3: So I was just so drenched.
Speaker 1: It was a blue shirt. It was like that Express turquoise blue shirt, you know, the one I'm talking about right, And I was drenched and you could see I was just like sweat, was like, oh, I should have brought the shirt. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The the fun like puns like you said, or like when you get together with a husband wife and they get to do the I forget, I don't know, the.
Speaker 1: Light socket and then and the out one. Yeah yeah, yeah, when they plug in together, and then the Christmas that's pretty cool.
Speaker 7: You could do a lot with like a white tea and some markers too. There's a lot of outfits you can dig into, just like clean white tea and Markers.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is my Halloween costume.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: Return to center, Parker asks if you could spend Halloween night, and oh I love this one.
Speaker 1: If you can spend.
Speaker 7: Halloween night in any Halloween horror movie, which would you choose and would you survive?
Speaker 1: I like, that's a fantastic answer. Overlook hotel, that's.
Speaker 5: A fantastic answer. I was going to say the Psycho House.
Speaker 3: Oh, dude, to this day, to this day, skills that reveal still is. It's so hair raisingly scary to me. Psycho House is freaky. Not the motel, the house, the house.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a great The Shining one's better, though. The Shining is great. The Overlook Hotel is a great call room.
Speaker 7: Would you spend it? I guess his question is like, you're you're there the night he goes nuts, you know, would you would? You really want to be in there the night he goes Now.
Speaker 3: Look if I'm giving all those then yeah, I mean it's well.
Speaker 1: You do want to die?
Speaker 5: It's a question.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to kill myself because.
Speaker 5: It's getting to Nicholas and they'll get me. I know. To go out to that mace now you do, but you'd get lost there.
Speaker 1: You'd be frozen too. You'd be right next to them. The kid was small enough to get through the bushes. That's what you're able to get out.
Speaker 3: I'd like to ride a big wheel through the hotel.
Speaker 5: That will be fun.
Speaker 3: The big wheel, by the way.
Speaker 1: Such a big Did you have a big wheel when you were a kiss with one?
Speaker 5: With the emergency break?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: Dude, just coming coming up and skidding out. The greatest I lived there. It's not a scary house, but I think a creepy house would be.
Speaker 5: Which would be fun?
Speaker 1: Was that with Noana Rogers House and Stranger Things, the one that the walls light up. That that's that'd be a pretty cool house. It's not necessarily a scary house, but the upside down is there, so that can be fun. I wouldn't survive in any scary movie. I don't think, what is what is this? I can't take chucky. I could fuck up scarce. Scariest movie I've ever seen, I would say the First Conjuring I thought was really well done.
Speaker 5: The First Conjuring was pretty scary.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, Poultar guys fucked me up big time because we had a tree right outside my bedroom window that was like, look like that tree. So the Poultic guys, that's that's a new one. So now my daughter's coming of age where she wants to see scary movies. She loves She's insane, she loves them. She go, she want his Penny Wise for Halloween? Did she really crazy? Did she watch it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I let her watch the one one scene where she says the original Georgie in the where the boat goes down the thing. I let her watch that scene and she said that, okay, that's enough.
Speaker 5: But she liked it.
Speaker 1: She was like on the had ever seen and she loved it. We watched it Dorn today on a Sunday morning. Yeah, you know, it was like a two minute clip, but I don't I think probably the shining is up there. For me after the shining was really freaking scary. But I think Polton.
Speaker 5: Guy's messed me up the most.
Speaker 1: As a younger kid, I didn't see anything older and I'm like, oh, I'm scared because you know it's.
Speaker 3: A movie, right, but still, like when I saw a smile, I didn't see smiling the last fifteen minutes of that. I mean when when it resolves and she goes to the last I don't know, I'm not gonna say a thing, but literally the hair stood up my arm and I I was like, I was like I could die right now. Like my heart was beating so fast. That's That's the most scared I've been at a movie in a long time.
Speaker 1: I'll say there's some moments in movies that I get really freaked out with. One of that just pops in my head is The Visit and Night shamd Loan's The Visit oh so very underrated, went very underrated. When the girls looking down the stairs and she run the grandmother, grandma, Yeah, naked or whatever.
Speaker 5: Like I was like, that was so weird, Like that was like, oh ship, you know, like kind of moments, those kind of things.
Speaker 1: Some of those movies are really cool, but I think the conjuring for me most.
Speaker 5: What I was like, I had to stay up a little while after I saw it. Yeah, I had to stay up a little bit after I saw it.
Speaker 4: You know that was you got to cleanse the pal you gotta do a pixel after WYEA, what do you think is one of the worst scary movies?
Speaker 1: You thought that was like you thought it was overrated. People like raving about it. It's part two, It's part two.
Speaker 3: The second it the first it was so good, the new one, the right and then the second one. I was I was just so let down. It was so for me. It's it follows.
Speaker 1: By the way I called it, you wouldn't agree with you called it ship follows. Oh, I like them.
Speaker 7: I like the roundtrack was so good.
Speaker 1: I thought it was so that movie. People were like, you got to see it, It's amazing.
Speaker 3: I was like, this movie stinks.
Speaker 1: It's also when something is so easy, so beatable, like when the when the movie is so beatable. It's like when the problem is so easily to like move to Europe. You're done, get on the other side of the ocean. You're fine, You're not gonna get killed. Like it's so dumb. I was like, why is this, Like get out of your neighborhood like sticks walking. It's like you're gonna beat it, Like go from New York to Florida for a year. In a year, moved to California. Yeah, three years, move back to New York. Things like this fucking person won't stay in one spot. So dumb, So dumb. The First Ring. I will say this love the First Ring.
Speaker 5: When I saw it, rewatched it with.
Speaker 1: My nephews and nieces. When it does not hold up at all, really doesn't hold up at all, I was like, my nephew is huge in Nahara. My nephew soules like my nephew sounds like this is scary. I was like what I was like, And I was like, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not that.
Speaker 1: It's got a couple of moments.
Speaker 3: You fan of a jump scare, no well long legs. I just saw that there's two good jump scares in that.
Speaker 5: I'm not man, I feel jump scares don't really do it for me.
Speaker 3: No, like like the psychological stuff is more. That's why the shining is like yeah, I mean to see like that the Teddy Bear comes up and like looks and the old man with the blood. I was like, I mean I remember being eight watching that on HBO when you know on our movie was like what And I was freaked out that that movie and Jaws to this day. Jaws, for until I was in college, I couldn't swim in the deep end of a pool thinking there's a shark in her for sure. I mean, I can't feel the bottom, I'm gonna get bit by a shark.
Speaker 5: It freaked.
Speaker 3: To this day, I will not swim out that far in the ocean because Jaws psychologically has screwed.
Speaker 1: I remember you went back to the coast. You remember we were in Florida with Vince and we were in the water and we started talking about chalks and you went back to the you went back to the coats. We were up to like a stomach. Vince.
Speaker 3: One time I was like, will you go out to that buoy with me? And I'm like yeah, And so we went out to the boy He's like you like all right time to go back. I torpedoed back so freaked out. I watch shark attack video like I can't watch ye. That stuff breaks me out.
Speaker 1: One of my most favorite reason ones is Barbarian. Barbarian's Great, so great.
Speaker 3: Justin long if.
Speaker 1: I had to recommend a scary movie to somebody, Barbarian and it's Barbarian and speak No Evil, a new one that came out No Evil is so good, excellent.
Speaker 5: Those two are great.
Speaker 3: One of the best films I've seen in a long time in terms of like just straight up it's so scary.
Speaker 1: James McAvoy, what a scary fella. He reminded me very much of Nicholson in The Shining Yeah. I thought that was a side By Psyche comparison.
Speaker 3: He was so charming and so fun, so hot.
Speaker 1: He is shredded, by the way, oh my god, for days, shredded wheat, mm hmm, shredded lettuce. You know what I'm saying. Pink the Town, shredd shred Panda, shred Light, green Light one two mass.
Speaker 4: The next.
Speaker 7: Question comes from Sue and this I think this We've got time for one more so this one comes from last one. Uh yeah, okay, last question for Halloween.
Speaker 1: But this is the last question.
Speaker 7: Is the last question?
Speaker 3: Okay for Halloween.
Speaker 7: I also want to throw in their paranormal activity by the way.
Speaker 1: Oh great one, great call. Why don't you say something?
Speaker 7: I wanted to the third one?
Speaker 3: But oh the third one where the dad has to go and he's walking with the kids.
Speaker 1: And I will say those those held the paranormal activities.
Speaker 5: They kind of held up along the way, but then they fell off hard.
Speaker 1: It was the last one. Three was really good. Two was okay. Three was better than two for sure.
Speaker 3: But then the Mexican one.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get anything the yeah, I don't want get playgal, you don't saying you know what I mean? Though? Did you see the last You call it the Mexican One. You think I'm gonna jump in on the panther. You can't call a movie the Mexican one.
Speaker 5: Well, well.
Speaker 9: A movie unless you's ted about Cantino in Kanto. I mean, you can't call it the no, the Mexican paranormal. You guys know what we'll talking about, right. You don't know they had like a Mexican version of it. It took place South of the Guy.
Speaker 1: There was so much to watch Moms. I've in Raphael, this is Elvis and he's left the building. So sorry, are we doing the last question?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 7: All right, well hold on. I forgot to put activity, so I just googled Mexican paranormal.
Speaker 1: There is the one, though, the last is the last one. That was the last.
Speaker 3: Activity was like, I forget what it's like, the marked one here it is, Yeah, and that one was not good.
Speaker 1: That one I was let down by.
Speaker 7: I will say when they released Paranormal Activity. The first few months they only did midnight showings like once a week, and it was like on the fence if it was real or not, and like all the hype around it. When I saw that movie midnight showing limited release and the way it ended, it, nothing scared me more to this day than that.
Speaker 3: Well do you remember when the Blair Witch came out. Yeah, I went to the Angelica Film Center, I believe on fourteenth or whatever downtown and they had all the artifacts they had, like the video camera because do you remember, nobody knew everybody thought it was real, so they had what are now props from the film. As you're walking into the theater, you had to go through the line and they had this stuff like a ride at Disney where you're going through it was like holy shit, like this is real, and then you're seeing it for the first time, watching it without any It was the first in a genre of handheld movies. And when that kid turned, when he was back in the corner, I mean, that's that. To me, that might have been the most scared I've ever seen a film experience.
Speaker 1: Phenomenal in a theater with people.
Speaker 3: Everybody left, like what the overall yeah, I think that overall on that is like one of those iconic shots of just standing the dude.
Speaker 7: All right, So we wrap it up. One last question here we have from Sue Hi moms, how old is too old to go trigger treating? I usually end the day with too much candy left over anyway, so I always open my I always open my door. But I was just wondering about what your input was Mommy's on how old is too old?
Speaker 1: I think that's that's for me. Yeah, I think you should stop in high school. Yeah, you could take your younger brother and sister with and then you you go with them, that's fine. But if you're talking solo on your own as high schoolers, I don't know if you should be going a group of high school kids, I don't mind.
Speaker 5: You mean one solo, like sophomores like Dinghong High.
Speaker 1: That's a little weird, right, that's a little weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think junior year, senior year, that's when you met one. There is a thing like you want to go trigger treating as long as they want to because you know they're staying out of trouble.
Speaker 5: Right. Yeah, here's that thing too. Right, So I guess I mean you can't be going as an adult college. You can't be going to college.
Speaker 1: So I would say if you're by yourself sophomore year of college, freshman year, I'll give you some more year of high school.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, some more in high school.
Speaker 3: Sophomore I think is it's when you got to raise the banner sixteen sixteen, you give your learners permit if you can drive house drive Yeah, that'd be hilarious. Just pull in the park and pull in their driveway and just honk, hold it out, drive.
Speaker 1: Through case I'm just throwing Reese's pieces at yeah for sure. All right, Well, happy Halloween, buddy.
Speaker 3: Happy Halloween. Uh yes, this episode, I.
Speaker 1: Give this one.
Speaker 3: I give this one a yeah, I give it a y I give it a ya. Two yayce I love talking about all that candy. Now I'm like really hungry for it. And this this is itchy. I know, I know I'm gonna have a rash from this thing.
Speaker 5: Definitely you.
Speaker 1: I've got serious problems that I need to You need to help me rip this thing off me because this isn't coming off clean. Turn it out power. Thanks so much. Listen, We'll see you next time to cools mobs. Make sure you like someubscribe listen to us. Oh, you listen to us already, So why am I telling you a way to listen to us? But like, subscribe and then tell your friends right. Oh and also see Steve on Tours, punch Up dot Live, Backslash, Steve dash byrne b y r n E, and I'm Joe Gattofficial dot com. Take ouay