Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 3: Today we have Oh my god, I don't even know. I don't even know how to give her intro.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I had a bird book, I'd pull it up right now, right the only.
Speaker 4: Housewife they got let go and people who first season housewife that was let go that people are pissed off about.
Speaker 2: We are going to ask her all of those questions that you feel went missing in past episodes and the reunion. I think that there is a lot that we need to dig in further because there were some things that she said and she said we're quite adamantly.
Speaker 5: Then maybe then we shaw screenshots she didn't appear to be the truth.
Speaker 3: Yes, we need to get the truth, okay.
Speaker 5: And we're always gotta eye on the truth.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes. How are you doing? How are you doing? Let's start off with that.
Speaker 6: I'm okay, I'm okay. You know, I'm not good. I'm not terrible. I'm okay. I'm better at reunion day, yeah than other days. But I'm just I'm just okay right now? Now?
Speaker 3: Is this okay because of the news that broke of you not returning, like you're trying to wrap your head around it or it makes you a little sad or is there other stuff?
Speaker 6: I am not surprised at all about me not being asked back.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 6: It. Yeah, I wasn't shocked by that at all. It still hurts, like it's still like, oh damn, that stings.
Speaker 3: Trust me, we both know, right, it still hurts.
Speaker 6: It stings, and I feel like.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you something. There's one thing that Andy said about you that he did not say publicly about me and Teddy or me. He said it's a pause. I mean he told me that privately, but he never really said it publicly. But he basically said that you know chance there you're going to be back.
Speaker 5: Well, girl, No, I don't this cast.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. I think I think I might need to coach you a little bit.
Speaker 2: I mean, even though we just saw Lisa Barlow's recent quote on people that said, I feel like this year might be our best year yet, just based on what I've seen and heard and how things are going so far. I actually think it's going to be the most iconic season ever, adding I don't want to think about the FEDS, Homeland Secure, NPD showing up anymore. It's not interesting anymore. We've been there, did that. I'm pretty sure it's done that. What do you have to say about that? I think that they just started filming, so for them to already know it's the most iconic season ever. That's my two cents?
Speaker 5: But what are yours?
Speaker 6: I mean, Lisa stays delusional. That's I mean, she's so I think they have been filming for literally just a few days. But also for her to say, you know, Homeland Security, whatever, was it interesting? Like what else was going on?
Speaker 3: Then Lisa like, well, it was the best ratings ever last night.
Speaker 6: That's what people were tuning in to. So that's weird for her to say it's not interesting because that's what everyone was watching.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go back in time, So let's we'll start from the beginning when Salt Lake City originally premiered. Did you immediately want to find a way to get on the show or what was like the history.
Speaker 6: Of this, the history of me getting on the show?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like, did you watch from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Then did you seek after like what they've given us the illusion of thinking, is that the second that it started airing, you wanted to get on the show, and then you got close to Jen because of that reason?
Speaker 5: Is that fact or false? Or and if it is, there's no judgment.
Speaker 6: Yeah. No, I was friends with Jen before season one aired, so I actually didn't even know she was on the show when I met her. They were still not announced at all. And in fact, I remember the first time I found out where I was when I found out she was on the show. We went to dinner in Park City and she had one of the producers show up and she was like, Oh, this is so and so he's a producer on the show I'm on. And I was like what. And that's how I found out she was even on the show.
Speaker 2: So yes, when they started Salt Lake, I feel like we heard rumors about this online, but maybe it wasn't going to be real High Housewives of Salt Lake City.
Speaker 5: It was going to be another show. Is that true? Or was it always salt Like? I don't know.
Speaker 6: From what I've heard, everyone said it was a women in business show.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that's how it was, Like, I mean, that's how I was told for multiple people. It was pitched to people about this is a show about women in business, and then it ended up being it was actually Real Housewives. Yeah, I don't know they did that on purpose to Like.
Speaker 3: So you said you met John before the show even was in production. How long after working with her did you think that?
Speaker 6: Oh, No, the show was in production. It was kind of aired or been announced yet.
Speaker 5: Oh how did you meet her in the first place?
Speaker 6: We met on Instagram because I donate swaddle blankets to like all the hospitals here and I donated to the you all the time, and Sharif works at the UK and we just linked up through that connection.
Speaker 2: And then how long, like had you been watching Bravo shows prior or was this just news once Jen came on you wanted to watch her and go from there?
Speaker 6: I mean I always watched Bravo. I mean I always watched Bravo shows. But yeah, I mean Jen wasn't the reason I started watching Bravo shows. I definitely watched before Jen.
Speaker 2: And then how long was she on the show before you started working for her? Because knowing her and working those are two different things.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: That's like, so she had an assistant, well, she had several assistants, but her main assistant he was fired. And then I started working for her, and like I want to say, like September okay, and then I was done working for her in but.
Speaker 3: She didn't pay you. You said she didn't pay you, Okay, this is okay. I keep playing that because that's confusing.
Speaker 6: This is there's so many rumors about this shit. Like there's rumors like Jen paid to keep her car from getting repossessed. That's not the truth. Why I say she never paid me is because for how much money I actually put out, I never got that back. So when she would give me like, oh, here's five hundred dollars, I'm like, is this to like pay me back for what I've already paid for? Like I paid for movers, I paid for furniture movers for her.
Speaker 2: Yes, another one, she paid you a weekly salary, but she didn't reimburse you.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no no. I definitely did not get a weekly salary. There wasn't never like a consistent form of payment from her. It would be like here's five hundred dollars, here's another five hundred dollars In total, she gave me like two thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: So after that was going on, do you start thinking, like, what's going on with this woman? I need to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 6: So after I started actually working for her was when I was like, Okay, that's when I started to see things from a different perspective, because as her friend, I was like, she's good for it. You know, she has this big house, she works, Scharif work, they have all these nice things.
Speaker 3: Was her house rented?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I didn't know that at the time that like, but did you I didn't.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I have to go back because I don't want us to miss anything. Did you start working for her during season one or season two?
Speaker 6: They had already I guess filmed season one?
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: I was gone in between that period, so season one was done. I was gone before season two even started filming.
Speaker 2: Did you ever film any scenes during that first season? And did you meet Stuart?
Speaker 6: Yes? I met Stuart several times.
Speaker 3: As where is Stuart now?
Speaker 6: Stuart is actually the one that made sure I got any kind of money was because of Stuart.
Speaker 2: Okay, So while we're still on the topic of working for gen Sorry, I need to know about the security camera. Oh god, no, you have to break it down for me because I, okay, my husband owns a security company, so I understand how this situation works. But you set it up for her, correct, So you had the log and information, but then she never pad.
Speaker 5: Did we all did?
Speaker 6: The past code was one one one one Okay, Okay. Everybody that was in that house that was assisting, everyone that was in that house that was around working for GEN around that time, had access to the cameras, knew the passcode was one one one one, and yeah.
Speaker 2: But then how did it start that you started watching her cameras? Because that's what when we were watching the reunion, that's the part that I was like, Okay, nine times out of ten, I'm like, listen, I sided with Monica. I gets at this, But that is one that I was like, I don't understand it. I need more information from her.
Speaker 6: Okay, So what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: I want to know when you were logging on to watch her on the cameras.
Speaker 5: Did she ever know you were doing that or was that completely on your own?
Speaker 3: She knew and how to.
Speaker 6: Act actually cameras at all times, like she would have me, like we watch it for deliveries, for packages. We would watch it for like if the people were in there working, we would talk to them like no, don't paint this wall, Yes, paint that wall.
Speaker 3: So there was cameras inside the house and outside of the house.
Speaker 5: Not in the bedroom though, correct.
Speaker 6: No, it was just like the main or back doors like the main.
Speaker 2: And after you were not working with her anymore, was there ever a point in time where you were like, maybe I should stop watching this ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Like you're okay, and so you were like bored and you just would sit and watch or how did that okay?
Speaker 6: So how it originally started was because some of the big things that happened with her, like assaulting her staff, were there and we wanted to go back and get the footage off of the security camera. Oh, that's originally how it started. Was like, oh my god, I can't believe this happened. No one's gonna believe this. She just lost her ship. She threw this ship out of us Da da da da da. And then we're like, holy fuck the cameras, let's get it off the footage from the cameras. That's originally how it started.
Speaker 5: And then how did it end?
Speaker 3: Not well, bitch.
Speaker 5: Look, I'm not going.
Speaker 6: To stay here and justify the situation. That's not.
Speaker 5: No, I don't want justificately not.
Speaker 6: But I will say, like, I hate this narrative that's being pushed that I'm like this crazy Stalker's why I want.
Speaker 3: We want people to understand that you weren't sitting around stalking her.
Speaker 6: No, we were all in a situation that we had never been in before, and we did not know how to handle and we didn't handle it right at all times. We were not being paid, we were working like crazy hours. I'm not saying that's not our fault either. We were fucking dumb. We should have walked the fuck away right. Looking back on it, it's like, Okay, you can see things with a clearer head when you're in it, you're kind of blinded by all lot of things. Like yeah, and one of the things we were blinded by was anger, frustration, rage, like we were acting out of an unhealthy place. Like that's bottom line. We weren't in a good headspace. We were being completely mistreated, and we did things we shouldn't have done.
Speaker 2: Like I'm so similar to like win a boyfriend or to like cheat on you or something, and we may listen, I've gone and looked at my husband's phone before.
Speaker 5: Am I proud of it?
Speaker 2: No, But I've gone in and been like, I'm just gonna peruse the last eight hundred text messages. Yes, it is an invasion of his privacy hundred percent, but I did do it.
Speaker 3: For the record, I've never done that. You've never done that, not with my husband.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, when I was younger, I would drive by ex boyfriend's houses things like.
Speaker 6: That, and that's what we did. We did drive bys, and you know, we're stalkers. I will say, there's actually a very serious like discussion here that's not happening. There's actually real life stalker situations and this was not that right, and I think it's taking away from the seriousness of actually what it's like to have a true stalker and how a lot of those situations.
Speaker 3: Well, at the end of the day, this woman is now serving time in prison, yeah, because of things that she did.
Speaker 6: Right, Like I said, I have no problem apologizing or admitting when I did something.
Speaker 5: It wasn't like.
Speaker 3: You were spying on a woman that is, you know, having Bible study in her living room, legal stuff.
Speaker 6: Trying to get her acting out, being crazy and saying god awful things. And that's why we were watching the cameras, because we were you wanted.
Speaker 2: To expose her for the person that she was to you guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, A big chunk of the recordings that are on Reality Bantie were not even taken from security. They were taken from audios that like we recorded.
Speaker 5: In her presence.
Speaker 6: In her presence, yeah, because I know, you know, like Lisa's like, you got this from that and this from the home Scirity. No, not everything that would we put out was from home security. It was like she's losing her shit record.
Speaker 5: You know, why don't you get a snoop dogg on the jet? Jen told us all that story.
Speaker 6: We were all there, we heard that story from Jen.
Speaker 3: And but but Lisa was the one that said, you got it off the security cameras, right, is that what she said?
Speaker 6: She does a lot of shit. So, and they've done a great job. Let me just tell you, they've done an incredible job at completely disparaging my name and making it so no one believes shit I say or that comes out of my mouth, which was their plan. So that when I do tell the truth, no one believes it well, and they've done a great job at that.
Speaker 3: Now, speaking of Lisa, you mentioned that Lisa was running errands for Jen, which I'm like, what why would Lisa be running errands for Jen? What specifically did was she doing for her?
Speaker 6: So she Jen like forgot some stuff for reunion or whatever, and so Jen was like making Lisa meet up with us, me to give her all this shit. So she would come and meet me at the airport. I would meet her. She's like I almost flight by day and like just like little thing. When I say errands, it's like that doesn't necessarily mean we're like working, Like it's something you would have your friend.
Speaker 3: Do right, like you were just it's more off clothes or doing this or so basically it's just proving that they were close and they were tight.
Speaker 6: I mean every single one of those women did errands or favors or ship for Gen. Fuck. I mean Angie paid for an entire birthday party for Jen, Like are we kidding? Like we all why people.
Speaker 3: Were so afraid intimidated about Jen? What was what was it that she did or how what kind of power does she have over people?
Speaker 6: I think she just knows a lot of their secrets that they don't want out. And she's also they've done stuff together that they don't want out. So I think again, I think it just boils down to information that they don't want out.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, you now see who her bestie is in prison.
Speaker 2: Elizabeth holmesdal Yeah, another wonderful human being.
Speaker 6: No, we all knew when we saw where she requested to go. We knew why, you know, because yeah, we knew, you know, Elizabeth had already it was already out that she was going there, and then miraculously Jen asked to go there.
Speaker 3: Like We're like, okay, you know, do you see her husband around town or her kids? Are they still in Salt Lake City?
Speaker 6: No, I haven't seen or anything from I think.
Speaker 3: If I was in mine, get the hell out of there, moving.
Speaker 6: I honestly thought. But I think he still works for the U, and.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh, that's nice for him, Good for him. Let's get into the reality, Vontie of it all, because because I've already seen some things that Brittany alleged, the alleged new Salt Lake City housewife, has some fan burner accounts.
Speaker 6: You know, I have been look Tamra. I actually am calling out Tamar because she gave me this advice and told me to play nice and like, don't do anything. So I have been very quiet. I haven't done or said anything. But let me tell you, the amount of people that have said me voice notes from this brittany girl of her blaming all these burner accounts on me is astounding.
Speaker 5: Wait, does she know you?
Speaker 6: No, I've never met her.
Speaker 5: I never met her, never ever seen her around Salt Lake.
Speaker 6: No, I have no idea who she is. I don't know anything about her. I've never heard of her. But I literally am listening to both voice notes of her saying like these, I'm thinking these are all Monica, And I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 3: It sounds like projecting because she has been busted opening up a fake finst Does that what.
Speaker 5: It's called for her boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Boyfriend to make him look like a heart throb or something? I don't I don't know.
Speaker 6: I from what people are sending me. It's like several accounts, like of fan accounts I don't know, like fanning her, fanning the guy. I don't know. All I know is she's blaming it on me. And I'm like, wow, You're like.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's funny you guys, when you originally came up with reality Vantice, it's allegedly around five of you guys, right or a my wrong? And then once you started it, were you all in agreement this is to solely focus on gen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay. And then.
Speaker 2: When the cease and desist happened to Vontice, do you think that Jen told the other women?
Speaker 6: Then I don't remember the timelines of that.
Speaker 3: I don't timelines, yeah, I will say.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's this is hard for me because I know some of the women knew about the page and who was behind it for a very long time. So I don't know if they knew before the season desist, after the cease and desist, I just know that they know.
Speaker 5: You just know that they knew before Bahamas.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure?
Speaker 6: You Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, Monica, there's rumors out there that you auditioned for season three but didn't get it because of Jen. That's what's going around online. Is that true?
Speaker 6: Real? Yes? I said that, I said.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean, there's nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 5: I just didn't know, so I.
Speaker 6: This is what is frustrating is Lisa's like she was going to dinner with Jen before. Yes, I did, because production had us meet together and talk and production was there, don't make it seem anything that it's not. And after that dinner happened, they had been trying to get me on season three. That's when we were given like the green light, Like Jen was like, Okay, let's do this, you know whatever, And then the reason that it all halted. So the whole time they were trying to get me on, Jen was like, I refuse a film with her. I won't do it. Then when they finally got her to agree, after we went to dinner with production, Jen and I, the federal government slapped them with some documents saying, you know, pretty much stay away from our witness you know. Oh So then I legally couldn't film with Jen because then it was like I was testifying against her in this.
Speaker 2: Ye Did she know you were testifying against her when you had this dinner with production.
Speaker 6: I don't know if she was given a list yet at that point or not. Once they have like a list of people that they have to be witnesses, they have to provide that to like Jenshaw and her team. So I don't know. I mean they pretty much told her like, if your client wants to still film with her, that's on your client. But just know she is a witness. D D D d D.
Speaker 2: So going to Vauntee, if you were to if you were to be a guessing person, who do you think was acting at the Bermuda finale and already knew about this?
Speaker 5: I have my own my.
Speaker 3: Own we have her own suspicion. Well, we've already said it.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, who if you were to think, like, who was blindsided by this information?
Speaker 5: Who already knew.
Speaker 6: Blindsided? I think everyone was acting to a certain degree. But I absolutely think that Heather for sure. I know for a fact Heather knew before and.
Speaker 5: That phone call was BS. I mean, why why does Heather, in.
Speaker 3: Your opinion, ride hard for Tanisha when Tanisha was a part of all this?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I mean, I've literally had so many conspiracy theories on this because I've just been so I literally don't know why these women hate me so much. I'll be honest, because if you really look at their history as a whole, what I've done is like nothing, like really, Okay, the only person that actually deserves to be mad at me right now, Angie, it's freaking Gensh. No, Angie can fuck off too. Genshaw is the only person that deserves to be mad at me. The only person that I actually wronged and really caused trouble for was freaking Genshaw or used to get where I'm at or whatever, like they're saying, like you used this spitch. You did nothing for me. If anything, you tried to keep me from sitting here this entire time. Genshaw. I would have to say, girl, I'm sorry. I was going to testify against you. Girl, I'm sorry I started a burner page about you. Girl, I'm sorry I use you as a stepping stone. Genshaw is the only one that deserves anything from me. These other women like I all apologize some of them for some stuff, but what I did as a burner page does not warrant them hating me so much. It makes no sense, especially when they could not stand gen either.
Speaker 5: Especially when I.
Speaker 2: Saw Lisa Barlow filming season three of Beverly Hills, so clearly she wanted to be on reality television show too.
Speaker 6: She's been all over Bravo shows in the background.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Ah, So why at the reunion because okay, these are my two thoughts. I'm both separate, But at the reunion, I wish at the beginning you would have just like come in and take a little bit more accountability and then just like thrown it all at us and given us all the information because we love you and we wanted to like people to move past it. But I felt like there were certain things that you just wouldn't give on, And I'm wondering, did you at some point, like why when you came into the show that were you so open about the affair and those type of things but hid the reality vontife of it all.
Speaker 6: Because it wasn't just me. I feel like if it was just me, I would have gone in and been like, you, guys, I did this, did da da da da? But I'm not going to sit there and take responsibility for that entire page because I was responsible for the entire page, and I don't feel like that's fair. So when we started this page, we were like to the grave, you guys, like nobody rapped anybody out, blah blahlah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously, Tanisha didn't stick to that, right, Tanisha's the one.
Speaker 6: She went above and beyond. Yeah, she went above and beyond and she's still going above it and beyond. And it's actually really sad. It's really sad because I'm like, do you have nothing else? Like?
Speaker 3: I don't know who now, because the reality Vontize is still out there right, who's running it now?
Speaker 6: I don't think anyone's been doing anything on that page, so.
Speaker 3: It's just did you remove yourself from it?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 6: I actually I tried to hack in a few months ago. I'm serious it because I didn't have the passwords.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't have the password, Okay, I don't.
Speaker 6: Have the password, and I was like trying all these things. I couldn't even get in. I don't think anyone's posted on that page in like years.
Speaker 2: Do you think that Heather played along to con everybody all season for this storyline so we'd stop talking about the black Eye?
Speaker 6: I don't know how much it has to do with the black Eye or not. I think she just didn't want me there. But if you go back and you watch the season clock, every time that woman looks at me, every time she is looking at me, it is like like she you can see it on her face, like she just if you it's astounding, it's astounding, and like she did not want me there from the jump.
Speaker 5: And can you tell us about the casting process, because during the reunion you said.
Speaker 2: That you sent an email to casting that you wrote, your show sucks and your ratings are shit and it's going to get canceled. But then we saw the email during the reunion and it wasn't like that.
Speaker 5: So what was it? Like, let's get it and it's okay if you a little fib okay.
Speaker 6: I hate this honestly, you guys. This is the hardest part of this shit is now no one believes anything I say and so frustrating. So when they showed those three little lines that one hundred percent was me. That was my first ever email, and all I was doing was asking for more information. There are hundreds of emails and production and casting and whatever. I actually had to submit an entire bio. Why do you think you're going to be good for the show? What would you bring that's different to this show? Da da da da da da. That's where I said a lot of the shit I said, I did not say it in my first ever email like, Hi, wondering what I need to do to move forward? Like no, I put it in a bunch this email where I had to write an entire bio and they didn't show that, And that's fine.
Speaker 3: You also said that you mentioned the Burner account and Andy said, no way.
Speaker 6: Okay, So this also needs to be cleared up.
Speaker 5: I love what you say.
Speaker 6: Hold on, No, so casting was not the people I told. I feel like this needs to be made clear because I feel like it kind of got shuffled in there reunion. I told production when they came to my house when I was auditioning for season three that was not in And if you hear me, I say when they came to my house. When production came to my house, that's when I told them. They asked me about it. They said, do you know who you know? Vantie's this, who runs that? Blah blahlah blah blah, And we had a discussion about it. Fast forward to now I'm on season four. It's not even the same people. So for production now.
Speaker 2: The production is no Just so to clear up what you're saying, the production is no longer the same people, Well, they.
Speaker 3: Change the production. They change people all the time. Because I know this last season some of our production career went over to Salt Lake City, and even now, you guys have Sean Laser who's been working on our show for eighteen years, and we're like, you reach out to me and goes, sorry, I took a job over, you know, Like I'm like, what Trader.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had like four people in my home. Those four people weren't even on the show at all season four. So production now that they're like, she never told us, that's true. I didn't ever tell them. I told the other people from season three, and it wasn't casting. It was when they came to my home and we had like an in home interview.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But even so, like casting, it's a third party company. It's not anything to do with production or with Bravo or with the network. It is an outside company that goes out and tries to find talent for the show. So even if you did say that to them, chances are they probably would not go back and repeat it, or they would I mean.
Speaker 6: I never told them, so yeah, she's yeah.
Speaker 2: I think clearing it up that it was, you know, people in the production but not in casting.
Speaker 5: I think that's well.
Speaker 6: And people that are no longer even in the production anymore, you know what I mean. By the time I filmed, they were gone.
Speaker 2: Do you think that when Heather said REI Crow timeline screenshots, do you think it was written on her hand and prepared or do you think that was an authentic iconic line.
Speaker 6: I don't think anything about Heather's authentic, But I think that that entire monologue was months in the making. That's that's what I think.
Speaker 2: And if you were to pick a woman from the cat it can't be married because Mary wasn't on the trip. But if there was one woman in Bermuda that you would trust the most at this point, like forget what happened at the reunion, but just in general your time spent together, who would it be? And then who would be the person that you said this is? This is a hard note for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I actually I really do care about Whitney and Meredith. I know that they've you know, said how they feel and that's fine and whatever, But I have nothing bad to say about them at all. I think they were very kind to me. They were very they were very good to me during filming. I think, Yeah, I think we all know I'm I'm going with Heather on this. I think how she teamed up with my best friend to completely obliterate my life is absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 3: And your best friend being my ex best friend. Yeah, I didn't know you guys were best friends. I didn't know that girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hold on, is it true there's a restraining order? Or is that just Tanisiha making stuff up?
Speaker 6: There is not a restraining order. That is insane. Where did you hear that? Because I haven't even heard that.
Speaker 5: I have a worldwide web. Oh god, Oh.
Speaker 6: My gosh, there's a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Tanisha filed a police report accusing you of stalking.
Speaker 6: Okay, well that's fine. A restraining order and I'm definitely not stalking her, and police reports, I mean whatever. I could call the police right now and make a report right well.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of things going on in the world Wide Web, and one of them is a rumor saying that you Monica have been cast for doing the show House of Villains.
Speaker 6: I haven't heard that rumor.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, so that's not true.
Speaker 3: I haven't wait.
Speaker 5: I'm happy to see that. Where did you want that?
Speaker 2: We got all excited from the Worldwide Web on the www I have.
Speaker 6: I have seen everyone promoting me for it, like how Civilains you have to get Monica Traders, you have to get Monica, Like I have seen all of that, but I have not seen that you have to send that to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we would love for that to happen.
Speaker 2: Getting back getting back to Meredith, Yes, I feel like there was a point at the reunion where you kind of look at Meredith to back you up.
Speaker 5: When she says things like you.
Speaker 2: Should sue Andree for falling down the stairs, and she's just kind of like yeah at that point, Like I wish she would have been like, hey, you know, I was talking shit, you know, like like people always say things like I such a tamer all the time, like we are so lucky nobody's released our text messages to one another, like right, like to.
Speaker 6: Release my shit of me venting on a random Tuesday is so fucking unnecessary.
Speaker 3: It is. It is, And I think any you could do that to anybody in the world. Didn't you had you.
Speaker 6: Guys need to I'm going to answer this, but at that point in time in my life, I had no one else. Tanisha was my best friend. We were together all the time, holidays, every Sunday family dinner. Her kid always spent the night at my house. My kids were always at her house, like we were best friends. She was like my spouse.
Speaker 5: What happened to stop?
Speaker 3: What is her problem?
Speaker 5: That's just gonna say.
Speaker 3: Does she want to be on the show? Does she want to be famous? Did she tell us that you were on the show? What went wrong?
Speaker 6: I have no idea, honestly, And she hasn't really answered that. She's been asked it a lot. The only thing that I have heard is that she said I was trying to get her fired, or that I was coming for her check. I was never trying to get.
Speaker 5: Check from who? Who? Heather?
Speaker 6: Check from Bravo? Yeah, because she did you know? She worked on set. That's the only thing I've heard. And she never missed a check. She was never fired, She never nothing ever happened. So I don't even know why. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: But did you know things were going south in your friendship before all of this started happening? So what that's my question? What was happening inside of your friendship that like made her lose it? Were you flirting with her guy or something I saw? Yeah, let's just give it to us so we don't have to speculate.
Speaker 6: It's so fucking stupid, all right, So wow, during filming, she okay, we went to the hospital to do like this feed the family service thing where we got together with a bunch of people and we fed all the families that were there with their sick children at primary Children's.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: While we were there, we met these two guys and she really hit it off with one of them, and she kind of wanted to pursue that they had set up a time to get together and she wanted me to go with her. I told her, I will go with you, girl. I will be your wing girl. And it was one night after filming. I was exhausted. It was like nine o'clock at night, and I was like, I cannot go.
Speaker 5: She's like, you promise me, you have to come. Da da da da da.
Speaker 6: You told me you'd be there. I'm like, oh, fine, I will rally and I will go. I literally went in pajamas and flip flops and like my hair and a clip. Right, I did not care. We went ax, throwing, bowling whatever. The guy ended up asking me out that night or like got your phone number? No, yeah, and he messaged me. We all had each other's number after the little hospital event thing. Okay, so he messaged me asking, you know, to pursue whatever. I literally messaged him back and said, my friend is interested in you. I respect her and her feelings. I'm not going to do that. Sorry.
Speaker 5: That was it.
Speaker 3: Did Tanisha ever go out with this guy? Or she just had hot just that.
Speaker 6: One time, just that one time, but she felt I didn't tell her this. I did not tell her that he had messaged me asking me out, you.
Speaker 5: Need an yell at her, your dumb, stupid bitch. Yeah, no, let's talk about your need.
Speaker 6: The text messages with this guy where he even said, you know, like, I respect that Tenish is just not my type. I don't see anything with her, but I see that with you. And I was like, I'm sorry, it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: You don't need to release any more text messages. I do not do that now.
Speaker 5: Sometime, I know, but sometimes you go a little too low.
Speaker 3: For our tea.
Speaker 5: And Tam knows something about that.
Speaker 3: I know a little something about that too, because I've done it too.
Speaker 6: We're all we're all guilty of ship. Yes, I feel like i'm definitely being you know, massacred here for ship. We've all done.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm not judging. I'm not judging you. I've been throwing napkins. I've been calling names for years now.
Speaker 5: But you do go a little bit too low. Talk about agent age, talking about when name name name them girl?
Speaker 3: When when well, maybe were the looks maybe, Lisa, I think you said she took like a leather handbag.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 5: Did I just make that up?
Speaker 3: Old leather bitch or something like that? Okay, can we regret any of those? Would you like to take any of those back? No, Jesus Monica.
Speaker 5: You don't.
Speaker 2: We're handing it to you on a platter to go. Maybe I shouldn't go for people's looks.
Speaker 6: I'll apologize for I apologize for the security cameras. I apologize for age shaming. I mean, am I is she gonna apologize to me for calling me a Pillsbury dough girl?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: Like I got called the michelin man once?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like, no, do you think she's gonna go?
Speaker 3: It doesn't mean you don't. You can't.
Speaker 6: Two wrongs.
Speaker 3: Don't make a ride, they say, ready to hang up on both of mine?
Speaker 5: All right, you don't have to apologize for it. But look, I.
Speaker 6: When I apologize, I mean it. And that's why on that reunion stage, I did not apologize. I was not in a place to apologize to them after getting completely beat up for thirteen hours, and all they wanted was an apology. That's bullshit, because there were a few times where I did start to apologize and they completely shut me down. And like Andy Cohen said, on that stage, is there anything Monica could have set And they were like no, no, and.
Speaker 3: He would like, they've had their mindset on you.
Speaker 6: The on walked onto that stage on my knees kissing their ass, and it would have had the same results. It would not have mattered. So you know that. I mean, there was no need to apologize because I wasn't being heard anyway.
Speaker 2: I feel like halfway through their season, they're gonna realize, shit, they need you, you know what, I need this, They need you. But I have to and then I'm gonna stop grilling you, and then I'm gonna allow it be a little bit more fun.
Speaker 5: But I need to clear up some of these questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, why did you say you never went into Meredith store?
Speaker 5: And then they showed a picture of you, and I pulled.
Speaker 6: Up to this scene. Production came up to me and said, okay, you know you're going to walk in. They're and be like, oh my god, I've never been here before. This is so beautiful. I'm like, wow, I have been here before. I've been here with Jen, And they're like, well, that's not how we're running it. We're running it like it's your first time here. I fucking went with that and said, oh my god, So you.
Speaker 3: Meant first time on camera? Yeah, it was the first time on camera too.
Speaker 6: I mean no, the first time was on.
Speaker 5: A security camp.
Speaker 6: But is security check that Those are two separate things that to do with somebody else. I just happened to be there. And also, nobody stole a damn clutch.
Speaker 5: Oh, I wasn't even going to bring up the stealing of a clutch. I was gonna let that.
Speaker 6: Because I know that people are tagging it together. No one stole a clutch, nobody stole shit. But yes, I was on the security footage or whatever because I was with Gen and the other.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're just basically saying this is my first time, like you're on camera the first time restaurant.
Speaker 2: And they'll say, like, say, how beautiful it is when you walk in? Yeah, like that's what she did. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: I should have just been like, no, I'm not doing that. I have been here before. I'm going to run it. How I would you know, I'm just going to be like I was here before with Jen. I should have just said that instead of being like, oh my, like that's my dad, that's my bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's not even a bad bad. The Burn Book, where is it?
Speaker 6: It's in my house?
Speaker 5: You send it to us?
Speaker 3: No, I think it needs to be anything needs to be in the clubhouse.
Speaker 6: I am so mad about that Burn Book. You guys. It did not get the tension that it deserved, and it looked like everyone's like that shit flopped. I'm like, it's so good if we.
Speaker 2: Didn't have been good, but it needed to stay consistent with one theme you I did not get.
Speaker 6: Do you guys know that every single time I would start talking, it was like like we were all if you guys were there, it was so it was a mess. It felt very chaotic. It was like we didn't even do you guys notice we didn't even talk about half the shit that actually happened on the show. We didn't talk about vagina Gate. We didn't talk about how they're pushing Whitney in a freakin' bar. We didn't talk about like so much shit that happened that wasn't even.
Speaker 5: What are you saying?
Speaker 3: Because the entire reunion was about you, Monica say.
Speaker 2: That, Well, this is your moment to validate the burn books, So tell us what we missed.
Speaker 6: You missed so much stuff because in it was so many receipts and proof and showing that people had full knowledge of who was behind this page from the very beginning, how much they were fans of this page. And so to spin it like you're disgusting, you're a stalker, you talked shit on our friend is it's actually really sad, Like it's really fucking sad because they hated her just as much as we did. And it's crazy to villainize me for having feelings that you also have, like you just a gen gone just as much as we did. So stop messages in there from people saying I'm going to throw a celebration party when she's in jail, but you're do you care to.
Speaker 5: Clarify which person you're talking about?
Speaker 6: No, it was more than one person.
Speaker 3: Can I give you Can I give you props about something?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: No, this is we were hearing about at the reunion. Heather lied about the black Eye. I still think it is a lie. There was an internal investigation that could be detrimental to someone in production. They could have gotten fired. You sat there and you didn't say a word. This was your time to say something, and you just you. I'm just saying I give you props for that because I'd like you to say something now.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you, Tamra.
Speaker 3: No, honestly, I mean it showed your character right there. You're like, yeah, you know, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 6: I am not going to take away any kind of trauma or how someone responds when they have to deal with Jen. I know that to be very real and very true, and unless you experience it, I really don't even think you understand. And I am not going to take that away from Heather. I'm also not going to take away any kind of physical abuse from anybody, because I have experienced it myself and I would never ever do that. I I feel like you, like, there's probably a lot of things in relation to the black Eye story that don't make sense. But I Am not going to sit there and take that away from her.
Speaker 3: Do you think Jen gave her the black eye? Is it a possibility, It's a possibility.
Speaker 6: Sure, it's a possibility. I I will tell you there wasn't a doubt in my mind that she did it when this all first surfaced. But after dealing with h Ever personally and seeing what she's done to me and the lies that have been told about me, I'm like, is she lying on gen Jen?
Speaker 3: Well, you know I called it before the black eye even was an ex boast. I noticed filming dinners when you guys were on vacation or when she was on vacation last year, there was a starting of a black eye. There was red marks, there was a like an early bruise on her eye. She put sunglasses on, put them on, take them off, put them on during dinner. I thought it was really strange.
Speaker 6: I never think that. I never until people started I did.
Speaker 3: And I know also know like when you get hit in the eye like that, it doesn't turn black that quick. It just doesn't turn black in a couple of hours.
Speaker 6: I figured, oh, Jen could have done that because Jen wears these huge, gaudy rings and I'm like, she got not with one of those rings, Like, but I.
Speaker 3: Think that for it to be that black, it would have busted open the skin. I would think.
Speaker 6: I didn't even think about that either, to be honest, I just I feel like you said, she you know, there was there was a full investigation, there were lawyers involved. I mean, this was like a big deal.
Speaker 3: This was a big deal.
Speaker 6: She was lying to officers, lawyers, investigators, the network, Andy Cohen, production, the castmates, you know. And I was just like, girl, I get it if that's what happened, because do you think that I dated that. If it is.
Speaker 3: As bad or worse than you having a burner account.
Speaker 6: I personally feel like that is worse fine.
Speaker 2: The fact to blame production, to say that it could have been production, or it could have been this, or to even string everybody along and make it a game.
Speaker 6: Well, and then she sit there and laughed like she was like that was a joke. And I'm like, but also if I were to say that, like, oh that was a joke, you know, they would have been like you're sick, You're sick. You know. So I mean, I don't I don't get it. I really don't.
Speaker 3: I know this is tough. I'm just trying to wrap my brain around everything. I mean, she got like good terms with Heather, but I have a feeling she's gonna unfollow us really quickly. I don't think she followed me again, very sensitive. It's not that I'm trying to blame anything on her. I'm just trying to understand this.
Speaker 6: No, and I'm not either. I mean, even considering everything I've been through with her, I can still sit here and say, Okay, you did whatever because I did ship that I shouldn't have done, wouldn't have done if not put in a crazy situation, you know.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, let's move on from Heather and let's move on to your mom. Have you guys talked at all or you know, it just seems like it's always forever going to be kind of a struggle between the two of you. But are you in better terms or is it somebody You're just it's time to cut ties?
Speaker 6: You know, I'm gonna try. This is actually hard for me because, yeah, having everyone say that that was fake has been one of the hardest things because that shit is so real for me and so much worse in real life. And you know, I know people are like they both deserve an Emmy for you know act, It's like, are you insane? Like this is my life and my kid's life. Yeah, And that was all so awful, and to me it felt so normal for so long that it took me seeing it on fucking television to be like, I cannot do this anymore. The last time I talked to my mom, she looked at me and said, you no longer have a mother and I no longer have a daughter.
Speaker 3: She was very brutal with her words, like I was shocked.
Speaker 2: Why do you think she's still posting on Twitter acts or whatever is that for?
Speaker 5: I don't for more attention or to write her name. I like, do your kids?
Speaker 6: I'll be honest, Even after everything that went down and filming, I am so like programmed to just forgive her and move on that I still would have, But after seeing how she's acted on Twitter too, I'm like, we are done.
Speaker 5: We are Does she try to reach out to you now?
Speaker 6: There is zero communication right now?
Speaker 3: What about your kids? Does she reach out to your kids?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Not that I know of.
Speaker 6: I mean I would never ask, you know, I haven't any And so it's up to her at this point. But like my other three.
Speaker 3: No, it's sad. I hate to see families like that. I mean, I've had my own issues as well, but it's it's tough, it's difficult.
Speaker 2: I don't think at any point that seemed on your part like you were acting or No.
Speaker 6: I was absolutely devastated at that Easter dinner. I I felt so alone and my mom was teaming up with the other women and I just I mean, I exploded, that was just.
Speaker 3: Getting our camera time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Before you guys started filming, had you guys tried to reconcile your relationship at all?
Speaker 6: You were in a good place, to be honest, And this is the thing with my relationship with my mom is it's up down, up, down, up down. When we started filming, we were in an up and I told production, because I know the pattern of our relationship, you guys are probably going to see some stuff like we're probably going to fight. I had no idea it was it was going to be what it ended up being, which ultimately was the complete demise of our relationship or any future that there is with us. When it's done, I'm done, Like I'm done.
Speaker 5: Do you think.
Speaker 2: Like when you're looking back at the past season, is there a part of you that's like, Okay, yeah this was shitty, this was shit, but like this this was a positive of doing the show, of this happening, or I'm glad I did it because of this, like or do you just kind of like have sad like I mean, I even know when I got booted, I was like, God, am I not enough?
Speaker 5: Am I not this?
Speaker 2: You know, like I really beat myself up, like I wasn't good enough? But I also have like, oh wow, I made some amazing friends. I had so much fun, you know, like a wunch places I would never would have gone, like do you have that?
Speaker 5: On both sides, I had.
Speaker 6: A wonderful experience. Fill me, Okay, this is the thing. Raba was amazing. Production was great. You guys haven't been incredible. Camera. You were the first ever housewife to reach out to me to message mellow me.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: It makes me emotional because I was alone, you guys. I was completely alone in this whole journey. But I had an incredible time up until the very end, and when it got bad, it was so bad. So yes, I had wonderful time, wonderful experiences. It was just literally finale and at that have been absolutely insane.
Speaker 5: Do you still talk to Andy who?
Speaker 6: Andy Cohen?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well I had, I had. I'm like Waity my makeup artist. Yeah, I talked to him all the time. No, I don't talk to Andy Cohen, but he was always so great. He was always so nice.
Speaker 3: How did you actually find out that you were not returning? Who made that phone call?
Speaker 6: Well? Aside from knowing, yeah, well we talked.
Speaker 3: We talked and you said, I don't think it's looking good girls, I told you.
Speaker 5: I was like, I.
Speaker 1: Know you.
Speaker 6: I knew because I had been told by multiple people that the plan was to get me off the show, and you know, it happened. I knew it was coming.
Speaker 2: So so that being said, I know we're running out of time, But if you were asked to come back, would you say yes?
Speaker 6: I think it's ridiculous to sit here and be like, no, I would not go back, because obviously I would. I kind of feel like anyone that's like, no, I'm not going back is lying Yeah. I think. I mean, I don't think I could go back in this, like I would have to be friends with someone like I don't think I could go back in this situation. I mean I would, We all know I would.
Speaker 3: But would you go on the show and film a lunch with Mary? Do you think like that could be your stepping stone back into the show.
Speaker 6: I love Mary, and I know there's so many different opinions and whatever. I'm Mary, but I can only go based off how someone treats me. And she has been so kind to me, And yeah, I would film with Mary. But I just I know that the women and they tried to do this at Bravo Kan too.
Speaker 7: I know that they are, you know, united, and I remember there was some shit to be had because as Whitney talked with you, I think I was there at the moment that happened.
Speaker 3: We were in the we were in the like lunch room. Yeah, Whitney, I don't know if she came over and talked to you or what was said. I can't remember, but went Heather was like the boss.
Speaker 6: I saw that and then yep, yeah, and there was other ship. There was so much shit that happened at Bravo Cot.
Speaker 3: We cried when she found out. I remember it all.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's a mess, it's a mess, but yeah, they actually, you know, they mean, this is I don't know what to do because I didn't even think that this was possible. I didn't think that you could just all come together and ice someone out. But I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't either, And it's never I don't know that it's happened on my cast. Like there's a lot of people I wanted off. I've been accused by so many people of getting somebody fired or this person. It doesn't they don't call me and say.
Speaker 5: Hey, Tara, what do you want who would you like fied?
Speaker 3: In fact, if I say I want them fired, the raise for them to be there, they get a raise. Yeah. So I just keep my mouth shut on that for the most part. I mean yeah, But.
Speaker 2: On a positive note, I mean, I think you can tell by doing we can tell by doing this interview, like you're being raw, you're sharing your emotions. It's a good, the bad, and the ugly, just like all of us. We all have those things like that we regret or that we're not ashamed of or that we're proud of. Where do you if you could if you could say, like this is what I would like next, Like where does where does that take you? Like if you could manifest it right now? What do you want for your life? What do you want for yourself?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, that's such a loaded question. I want love and I want my daughters to see an actual loving relationship an example of that, because they haven't. I would love to, obviously go on Traders same I'm manifesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, manifest together.
Speaker 6: Oh that would be so amazing. Oh my gosh. But yeah, I mean, I just want to be in place. This is why I did the show in the first place. I just want to be able to provide for my children comfortably where I do not have to rely on anyone else. And if I want to, you know, take them somewhere, I can take them somewhere, if you know. I just I don't want to stress about having to provide for my girls.
Speaker 3: And do you get I don't know if there's ever touchdown on but do you get help from their father? Does he see them? Does he help support them? Are you just doing it all on your own?
Speaker 6: Okay? I will say Mike is an amazing dad, Like I have a lot to say about that man, But when it comes to being a father, he makes sure they are taken care of and I will never take that away from him. He he is. I know I needed something, I could call him and he would be there for them. That's you know, my oldest that wasn't the case, and so I'm very grateful for him. He is a very very stable father.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh good, that's awesome. That makes me happy.
Speaker 2: Well, we want to manifest good things for you. We love chatting with you every single time. We appreciate you being honest and like being in the hot seat and just taking it and like, yeah we are twats, so we just keep it going.
Speaker 3: No, I'm great, one's than the other.
Speaker 5: Oh please, I'm just fatting on the podcast. Your twa all twater all all other.
Speaker 6: Water you sure I'll buy that.
Speaker 3: Thank you for sitting in the twat seat today.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you for joining and being in the twat seat.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Manifest a nice guy and a snowflake for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a nice guy, a snowflake and a little bit of traders. We're a little bit of take it happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks Monica.
Speaker 3: Thank you Monica so much. Bye bye.