Speaker 1: Hey, we're not even like.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you're not watching and you're just listening, first of all, welcome to this episode.
Speaker 1: Second of all, we thought we were gonna do our big one. We came to Mexico City for.
Speaker 2: Like a fun thing, and we were like, yes, it's gonna be such a vibe. We'll get a hotel with a nice.
Speaker 3: View and we'll film the nice view. And we've been here for two days.
Speaker 4: We weren't able to record the first two days, and we were like, oh, we'll just get it at night, but we weren't able to record at night. So they're like, fuck it, we'll get it like an hour before we get on our flight and we'll just record it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: It has not been this, Maggie, the entire time we've been here, until we pulled.
Speaker 2: The goddamn camera, Like we are doing it at the perfect time where the sun just starts to directly shine, and we were like, let's just do it on the balcony. Bitch. That balcony is a sauna.
Speaker 3: It's so cold you.
Speaker 2: Only should be illegal for it.
Speaker 3: Raining is so fat. It looks like, shit, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna boom, so you guys could see us.
Speaker 2: But I just wanted to say I had a pack attack.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, Enya like literally had a full blown conniption fit melt down. Haven't seen her like that in a very very long time. But tell them I got you through it.
Speaker 5: I say, Drew can't.
Speaker 1: We're saying that you can't get to certain force.
Speaker 3: Is that a key?
Speaker 5: So Drew had to go up four flights of stairs. It was passing out on my bed while I was.
Speaker 1: Having a panic.
Speaker 4: It was only four flights of stairs, and I was like, oh, this is gonna be easy, like I used like the stair machine before big stair machine. By the time I got to Enya's bed and shoot and you, I mean, I'm not kidding, like she was literally and I was like, breathe, and you breathe. But meanwhile in my head, I was like, oh my fucking god. I literally could see my pulse in my eyes, like I could see my veins and it was like pulsing red, black and white. And I was like, if I have a fucking stroke in bed next to Inya while she's having a panic attack, and I take this moment from her because we need our moments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, we need our moment.
Speaker 3: And like I didn't want to take her shine away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't attacked so long, so like I needed that, I need that. I would go through that to I know, before you got there, it was like visceral. It was like guttural, like you would have thought I just found out my mom.
Speaker 3: Died again, Like it was.
Speaker 2: It was a bit much like I was pushing it. Also, Okay, we we're gonna move to the fucking bad Brad mind you we have the we have the podcast set up right now on cans. This is kind of cute, guys, we're all just chilling.
Speaker 4: No, this is a cute vibe. It's a cute vibe in my in your head, in.
Speaker 2: Your ear, and yours. Okay, see I'm putting this off screen, guys, seriously, cut it cut it. Does the lighting look fine though?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the juxtaposition, the duality between the last shot and this shot. This looks like it's cinema grade.
Speaker 2: Are the wrong side.
Speaker 3: On my side? Who bit true? Is literally? Actually who cares?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I'm on your side though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like maybe I don't know, I do have something to say though, that's going to really ruffle a lot of feathers. And actually I'm gonna read it because I think I wrote it down the perfect way. And while I was writing it, I was like, if somebody saw this in my notes up, they would think I'm insane. I'm gonna say something so controversial right now, So like I am bracing for impact, but I really don't get the Paul Mezcal ob session, Like, yeah, I guess he's a cute guy, but he also just looks like a random white guy who would accidentally skip me at a cafe and then think about it the whole time in line, and then right before he's about to go up, and he would turn around and be like, oh my god, did I skip you? I'm so sorry. You can go ahead, And I would just let him get his coffee, because who the fuck cares get out of my face, you already skip me.
Speaker 4: I'm just now fucking realizing that Paul Mescal in, uh, Mike pet Pascal, who's Mike Pescal the other one, the Pascal Pedro pass Pedro Pascal. I just realized they're not fucking siblings.
Speaker 1: And the Mike Mescal and Pedro Menscal or.
Speaker 3: Not, I just realized they weren't coal.
Speaker 1: It's like completely different name.
Speaker 3: Isn't that lizard in Spanish? Girl, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you're asking the wrong person if I'm being honest, like I know Spanish in the way that like I needed to survive.
Speaker 4: Hold on, let me see, No, Pascal is a unit of pressure.
Speaker 3: Okay, or easter.
Speaker 2: Easter yeah mean Spanish.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know whatever, but there's something there like lizard and Pascal, Like I think it's like the name of an animated lizard.
Speaker 3: Character's name is Oh, I.
Speaker 2: Think so, maybe from like Rio or some shit.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's from that movie with the girl with the long blonde hair.
Speaker 3: Oh, her man or her chameleon. I think his name Pascal. Oh see, we got there. We fucking got there.
Speaker 1: That's callin that liarded No.
Speaker 4: But I literally fully agree. I do not get the obsession. He's just a normal guy, like he's.
Speaker 1: A good actor. Like, but I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm actually I'm weirdly scared because like you bitches don't play about the people you find sexy, which I understand because I feel like people have to fight for my right to be sexy too, So we don't.
Speaker 1: Have to fight.
Speaker 3: We all have if we're all a part of this fight together.
Speaker 2: To dude, I really can't believe my brain this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was, it was. It was a sight.
Speaker 4: And never do that shit around me ever fucking again, because like it was gross.
Speaker 3: You grossed me up. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Like when you were boo crying having a panic attack, like it was gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could feel it off of you because you like can't really you couldn't hide your face.
Speaker 4: You kept looking at me and you were like yeah, like literally, don't do that shit around me.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to be pretty imagine want a story crying?
Speaker 2: Were like, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Guess that you.
Speaker 1: I have been pushed there before.
Speaker 3: That's literally you have a problem only about men.
Speaker 4: If a man cries in front of Inya, she's literally immediately like fucking I'm an.
Speaker 3: Exception, Josiah as an exception, Like we know this week.
Speaker 2: You'll have your limits. Like that's how fucking crazy I am, Like, there have you no, damn, there have been times where you was going through and I'm like, girl, it is not that like and then I have a moment of clarity after I'm like, I'm such a bitch.
Speaker 4: Like also, y'all, the rat tail is still here, but it's all.
Speaker 1: It looks cool, crazy.
Speaker 3: It's a ball.
Speaker 4: I've been wearing it like this for the past four days because Enya fucking disappeared and wasn't there to goddamn braid my hair, and I don't know how to braid it. I know how to braid hair, but I can't braid my own hair from the back. Hit it from the back a.
Speaker 3: But I didn't. I didn't have a talk is.
Speaker 1: Like the way both of us talk.
Speaker 4: I didn't have any to braid it. So I'm just gonna go up to the camera and show y'all and like it looks we see, we see, and we don't judge.
Speaker 3: We see and we don't.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, literally, okay it looks crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you look so good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I walked through the airport like that, and I was like, if if I'm ever gonna get randomly screened for anything in my life, like randomly screened, it's gonna be for this tuft of hair. And I literally look like I'm carrying nuclear bombs to the fucking airport. Wasn't, by the way, but I didn't get tested. Yeah, not this time this time. But I didn't get tested, but when me and Josh were flying to Sarahcuse, I got randomly screened.
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: They swabbed my entire body, like they put that fucking like it was like a plastic swab and they put it up my ass basically like, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Get that one isn't the one with the weird paper attached to it.
Speaker 4: There was no paper on it. It was just like a wand that they like rubbed all over my body. And I was like, bitch, why would there be coke between my toes?
Speaker 2: But you were not slick?
Speaker 4: Wait, that's kind of like a genius spot hiding drugs between your toes and your socks and your shoes.
Speaker 2: I guess, But like how much could you really hide there?
Speaker 3: Like what are you gonna wear? Four slots on either side? Eight slots?
Speaker 2: But yeah, what could you fit in there? Like I can't like fit like we th pills pills.
Speaker 3: Eight pills. You could fit eight baggies of that.
Speaker 2: Just doesn't seem worth it, like to be smuggling that little. But I guess people smuggle drugs all the time for personal use. I always think of smuggling drugs. It's like for resale.
Speaker 4: That poor woman. I like watched this documentary and then I had to show Inya. But like there was this girl that kept getting like scammed, like she kept like falling in love online and she was like a widow and it was really really sad vibes, Like I'm not laughing.
Speaker 2: At her, I'm just laughing at like, dude, I can't believe we've gone here, Like we've gotten to the point that people could just get online and like get scammed over and over and over again and not learn.
Speaker 4: It's so it's really sad, and like she's very boomer mentality. I don't think she like knew that there were scams out there. She just thought she was falling in love over and over again. But like, so the first part of this is she fell in someone love with someone online, and everybody in her life was like, do not send him money. Like y'all can play, y'all can have fun, but do not send him fucking money.
Speaker 3: And what do you think she did?
Speaker 4: She sends him two hundred and fifty fucking thousand dollars. Two and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Like Okay, we need to rewind because I hear too many stories about old ass people getting that much. How do you have that much money?
Speaker 4: That's wealth hoarding, babe. Their houses cost like one thousand dollars because they bought.
Speaker 2: Him in like fucking sixteen eighty three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, that's the wealth that is.
Speaker 2: Being hoarded if you live in a house that's being passed down generationally. I seriously don't want to fucking look at you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the what was I gonna say? Oh, she sent two hundred fifty thousand dollars to this man, and then shortly after I don't remember how, but she found out it was a scam. Well, then everybody in her life was like, oh, I'm so sorry, Like that sucks so much balls, That sucks so many balls.
Speaker 2: That sucks a huge load of ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So then she falls in love with again. She falls in love again, and everybody in her life again. Literally Charlie wrote that about this.
Speaker 6: Is a scam, But she fell in love again with this man and it was very obviously a scam, but like everyone in her life was like, please just don't send him money.
Speaker 2: Brus See. That's also the always the fucked up shit is like it's always the sexiest person you've ever seen and the person falling in love is super just.
Speaker 4: Like come on, man, I mean literally, if you think about it, like everyone is mid like that's like the medium median whatever.
Speaker 2: I guess that is true, Like I feel like most people because and this is not to sound insecure or like wanting compliments, but I genuinely think I am. Like I think I'm good looking, but I don't think I'm as hot as people think I am.
Speaker 3: I know you're definitely not.
Speaker 4: You're definitely not good looking, that's for damn sure, Like, thank you for coming to that conclusion.
Speaker 2: I mean, it took a while. I wish you told me.
Speaker 3: I've tried.
Speaker 4: I've tried, but do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, I feel like I'm good looking, but people like girl and my face is not that serious. I'm not eating that hard, like I think it's just that funny. But I think it's like your personality adds to it. So I think there are a lot of people who like if you really, if you really look at anyone too long, they look freaky as fuck, like.
Speaker 3: They they look like aliens.
Speaker 2: Just shouldn't be a lot Like I just look at them and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: You're disgusting, nasty humans.
Speaker 2: Especially when I think about our insides, it really freaks me out, like.
Speaker 4: And how they're full of gas and they stink and they're full of poop, and they're warm and bloody.
Speaker 3: Dude, the warmth.
Speaker 2: And stench of a human body, like like okay, also like, let me, I've never smelled that. That's just my imagine. I keep seeing these funny talks where it's like somebody with OCD talking about how like they'll watch something crazy and someone's like, oh my god, could you imagine that? I can't even imagine that. The person at the CD is like I can. I imagine it in like three seconds. I imagine every single part of it.
Speaker 4: Like literally, like I don't have OCD, but I have like I have extreme paranoias, but I would describe it as and last night, like when I came home from our hotel, uh, it was like probably eleven PM, and there was like a very strong police presence out front, and I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, WHOA, like I wonder what went down? And then I.
Speaker 4: Realized like, oh, they're here like guarding the hotel. And I was like, oh, that like absolutely horrifies me because like literally, why on earth would that be a thing. So I get to my room and I'm just like laying in bed, and I'm starting to like spiral and freak out, and I'm like, wait, like what if like like someone like took over the hotel and like room by room, went into each room and like executed the people inside. And then I formulated a plan to get away and I would go on the balcony and climb over to the other room where they just executed the people and lay in their bodies and or blood.
Speaker 2: Like you seriously, I can't even get on you though, because I think that all the time. I was about to say, I can't go out anywhere in the world without genuinely being convinced.
Speaker 1: I'm being followed like.
Speaker 4: No literally this morning, literally every waking moment.
Speaker 5: It is so weirdly narcissistic, like to be this paranoid because no one gives a fuck about its genuinely convinced.
Speaker 2: Like yesterday in the uber, my uber just so happened to be following behind this other car that had their hazards on, and I was convinced that I had somehow ended up in like a taken scenario.
Speaker 3: I did the same thing. I did the same fucking thing.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was scared to fall asleep in the car on the way to you, because I was like, wait, if I fall asleep, like they could literally just like drive me off a cliff, Like they could just like take me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I will never sleep in an uber. Do you know how many times I've been on the way to the airport like fucking passing out or back home from the airport. It's like in the car in general. Also, my dad just made me paranoid because every time we were driving home, he would be like, make sure you look behind you to make sure the person behind you hasn't been following you for a long time. And if you feel like they've been behind you for a long time, you need to go a different way. So now I can't drive my car without thinking of being followed. I can't walk around like I think you're being followed everywhere, Like even though I feel like I accidentally follow people all the time, like.
Speaker 4: It's stores of I mean, I literally follow people, Like if I see like women like walking alone at night, like what I'll do is I'll get behind them and I'll just like run at them full fucking speed, like as fast as I can, like and like act like I'm in and get them. Oh no, it's like it's like training, Like I'm like literally like teaching them, like like what am I gonna do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly like murderer bootcare.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like chase them away and then I find their homes and I like camp out front and I tap on their windows.
Speaker 1: They are so funny.
Speaker 2: We literally made haunted houses because we were like, oh my god, imagine how funny would feel to get chased by a murderer.
Speaker 3: We made scary houses, like the.
Speaker 1: Kind of like we get from being scared is like kind of fun for it.
Speaker 3: We're like, wait, we should do that again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we're also we're so paranoid because we watch somebody murdered talk you hey, yeah no, it's right genuinely, like, bitch.
Speaker 1: When I order post baces, I literally like.
Speaker 3: I am fearful, run up those damn stairs. I literally run away from everything.
Speaker 4: Wait, I didn't finish I didn't finish that story.
Speaker 3: So that's like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So this woman she falls in love a second time. Everyone is like, girl, like are you actually fucking stupid? Like literally, what are you doing? Like this is obviously scam and then she got selfies from this man and it was very obviously a scam, but she believed it. And then this is where it gets fishy. The scammer was like, hey, like, I booked you flights to my country, Like why don't you pull up and like we can hang out and like, well, we'll go sightseeing and you'll be here for two weeks and it's all inclusive.
Speaker 3: I'll pay for anything. I'll buy you clothes.
Speaker 4: If you don't have clothes, I'll buy you literally everything. And she was like, oh wait, this sounds lit. And then everyone in her life was like, oh wait, that sounds lit. Like, no scammer is gonna spend twenty thousand dollars flying someone out.
Speaker 2: Well then had she even face timed?
Speaker 4: No, they hadn't facetimed them. No, literally applied to where was it?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I can't remember.
Speaker 4: But anyways, the night before she gets on her flight, she gets her ticket, so she didn't know she was leaving until the night before she left, so she packs her bag, she dips. She lands in the other country and kind of goes a wall like from her family, like they don't hear from her. They don't see her, Like they're not talking to her for like about a week, and they're like cool, like she literally flew out there, got murdered and like as dead as dust.
Speaker 3: Like what the hell? Well she shows out, what the hell?
Speaker 4: She shows back up and she's like, guys, this is amazing, like literally everything being paid for. I have a nice ass hotel, Like this is a fucking movie. And then her family's like, oh, have you met him yet? And she's like, no, red flag. I'm like then who are you hanging out with? Like what are you doing? And she's like, oh, like a driving me around?
Speaker 2: No, literally, like i'd be like you're you're literally too far goneety we're gone.
Speaker 4: So his assistants had been driving her around, buying her everything. Well, she's about to leave and then the guy messages her and was like, hey, sorry, I wasn't able to meet you there, but I'm flying to China. Do you want to come to China with me and I'll meet you there? And she was like, oh, hell yes, And then everybody's like damn, like this guy must be like loaded, like he's flying all around the world, like I think they claimed that he was like.
Speaker 2: A doctor, like a flown business class.
Speaker 4: I don't know what she was being flown, but anyways, she gets to the airport with her luggage and then right before she goes through security check at the airport, they hand her a suitcase full of like designer clothes and.
Speaker 3: She's like what the fuck, Like this is so late.
Speaker 4: He wants me to be pretty for her or pretty for him when I get there, Like, oh my god, this is like the greatest day of my life. Well then she like facetimes her daughter and is like, look at all this designer clothes I'm getting, like they just gave it to me, and the daughter was like, please don't take that, Like, please don't take that. And then she was like no, no, I'm gonna take it, and I'm gonna fly at home and we get to like go through it together, and she was like thinking about her daughter, which is so fucking sweet. Well, she gets on the plane, she boards the plane, she lands in China, and then immediately she's like ripped away by the police.
Speaker 3: Bitch.
Speaker 4: They put cocaine in every single button on every single garment she got, like literally every butt.
Speaker 2: And the thing, is is it that deep? Like is it that necessary? Like does like does selling coke make you that much fucking money?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, and she she's also in China, so like they don't fucking play about that shit. So she got locked away and like the highest security prison there, like literally with like real real criminals, and she had no idea she was a fucking drug smuggler the whole time. And it was all this big ruse. The first flight out and all the hotel and all the shit that she got when she went to the first place was paid with her own fucking money that she fit the first scammer, so it was like the same people scamming her twice, and then the people driving her around were the fucking scammers and they just didn't she didn't know, And I'm like, bruh, I would hate to be a boomer in like this era, Like oh my God, like bitch, no, like if I was like thirty years older, like I would be rammed through with scams, Like it would be so over for me.
Speaker 2: No, you're you're like bake account would be like constantly calling like yeah.
Speaker 3: Bab hey, so you just sent seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, God will always put me in an uber that reeks of swamp ass and chuck e cheese ballpit when he already knows I'm on.
Speaker 3: The chucky cheese ball bit is crazy, like do you know what I mean? It's like dirty diaper and foot funk.
Speaker 1: So fucking nasty like some cars.
Speaker 4: The view they're getting of me right now is crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, you look dead.
Speaker 4: It looked very very not okay, But I I can't relate what My uber smells so good every time. Actually, I've literally never been in a stinky uber. I've sat next to a stinky person on a plane, but.
Speaker 2: I get the stinkiest fucking ubers and like yesterday got in one and it literally I got in it, and then I realized I got out the wrong stop, so I went back to go like ask him if I could add a stop, and I think the second I left, he let out a huge fucking shit.
Speaker 5: It smelled like in the three seconds I was out of the car, he shit himself like I was back in the car and I was like bro And also God bless his soul.
Speaker 2: He helped me get my bag out of the car by his whole ass, cheeks.
Speaker 1: Were out like it didn't look like he was wearing underwear.
Speaker 4: I could never get in a fight, like physically, because I would be so scared my ass was gonna, like my ass crack would be showing the whole time because like that shit is so humiliating to me. When I see people fighting and their.
Speaker 2: Ass, I think if an adult is just crazy.
Speaker 3: No, it's really cooked.
Speaker 4: But the tea is is like I've accidentally been like showing ass crack like recently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I don't know what it is. I don't know. I really don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: True, No, not right now, not right now, okay.
Speaker 4: But like like I'll just catch myself. Like when we were in New York, I was like, my ass crack is that?
Speaker 1: You know what? Actually I do?
Speaker 2: I had to stop wearing some of my other deans because my ass crack would be out and I don't like and even in these pants. I was wearing a thong the other day. I was sitting on the curer and I felt.
Speaker 3: Wait, where is that thong that you were wearing the other day?
Speaker 2: I already sold it. I was wearing it to fell it. Yeah, I mean I sell it for a good price.
Speaker 1: It's like decent.
Speaker 2: It's like twenty five bucks a pop.
Speaker 4: Babe, I could get you like a hundred in fifty. Should we start a business?
Speaker 2: No, I think it's it's more of a passion project.
Speaker 3: You're not in it for the money.
Speaker 1: I'm in selling for the passion.
Speaker 3: Like it's notice, I don't want it to.
Speaker 1: Become my full time job.
Speaker 2: I'll lose my stamina. Oh cool, my phone's broken right right, literally like I can't look at my notes, bit that I have.
Speaker 4: To talk into it. I have to talk to a fart. I didn't talk to it. Kai was on talking talk to it. Did you see that? Do you know what talking talk to us? It's literally like these people that talk about the podcast that Talk to are released, and they talk about it very analytically and like you can barely tell her joking, but it's like all a joke. And Kai went on and acted like he got scammed by the talk to a coin.
Speaker 2: That's so wait, there's talk to a coin.
Speaker 4: Yeah the oh and you don't know about this and y I wish I was here to explain it better, but basically, uh talk Tua was convinced and she put out her own like cryptocurrency, meme coin, and it shot up like I think it was like the highest it got was five million dollar valuation, and I think her and her team owned like seventy eight percent or ninety eight percent of the coin. Fucking rug pulled everybody. And now she's like she was under fire for like three days because she was like she just like her. I don't think it was her. I don't think it was Hailey Welch. I think the people that convinced her to make the.
Speaker 2: Coin, they probably told her that that's what people do. Yeah, they like, that's what everyone does, which is what a lot of people do.
Speaker 4: But it's like not, I feel like I don't think she was. I don't think she was privy to it. I don't think she was. Like that's like me just like giving her the benefitut of for the Yeah, the woman.
Speaker 3: The Hawks, Tua girl. But she did do this.
Speaker 4: She did this like interview on like Twitter with a bunch of people like that one uh, coffee Godzilla or whatever the fuck he and her were talking.
Speaker 2: And at the very end or in coffee Zilla.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because coffee Zilla is like making a video about it. But tuk to uh she has this one.
Speaker 2: Audio like let me clear my fucking name before coffee No.
Speaker 3: She she literally I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: This made me love her so much, like her reaction to like the Spaces, because she didn't speak at all until like basically the very end. That's her voice, and I was like, bitch, is that ai? I was like, no, literally that they just she talked, and I was like, oh my god, like she should be a voice actor for like a little boy.
Speaker 1: She reminds me like a day.
Speaker 3: Guy like tonight.
Speaker 2: It reminds you of like a character from like Smiling Friends who would like pop out at the corner or something, or like the Boss. It sounds like the balls from Smiling Friends.
Speaker 4: But yeah, she she fucking rugpooled. But what were we talking about right before that?
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter scammers and you farting into your mic and giving yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I gave my mouth pink app.
Speaker 2: Because we were talking about stinky fucking ubers. I get in our I think I just have bad luck with ubers.
Speaker 3: Something so so so.
Speaker 4: Special, near and dear to my heart happened and we haven't gotten to talk about it yet. We both know what happened, but I don't think any of them really know. But we were in Grinder Wrapped twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 4: We were in Grinder Wrapped twenty twenty four as the fifth most liked in voted upon podcast on Grinder the Church app Gag like.
Speaker 2: Literally, actually like, wait, I think I texted you back. I was like, wait, why am I actually like? So on genuinely. Also, I was thinking about this yesterday because I've just been doing a bunch of random works. I've been like in rooms meeting new people. I was thinking about it last night. I only give a fuck about gay people. Like I literally like I will leave a space and be like, I love this person. I love this person. It's the only gay people in the room, Like.
Speaker 4: I love gad.
Speaker 2: Literally the camera stopped. But no, there literally is just like there is a certain level of brain raw, and there's a specific kind of brain raw that gay people have. And it's like just like I'm speaking as an outsider. Yeah, we're speaking outside, yes, but there's like just if you land anywhere on the gay spectrum, whether it's like bisexual but leaning even more towards men or like vice versa, if you're a girl like blah blah blah, Like if you got a little pinch of gay and you that means everything your iPhone shows you is gay, and that means that all of our brains are synced up. And that's literally it's literally just like a hive mind. It's it is like the like weird kid club in school, Like all the kids I knew in school who I really had connections to were fucking gay.
Speaker 4: Like literally every literally Also, like every single gay person I know is the most creative person I've ever met. Like that's like and it's because like this or they had to fight, they had to fight for it. But I rewatched Paris Is Burning. That is one of the greatest documentaries of all time. It is so harrowing, it's so just rough, but it's so good and it's like a really if you haven't.
Speaker 2: Seen it, the documentation to like it's really incredible, like people who have it in their head to just document things that they can see, Like they have such good hindsight on in the moment, like they know that years to come, that is going to be a historical moment and they just decided to document it. That is so impressive to me, and it's so awesome. Also, I'm back to finding like random men.
Speaker 3: Attractive, Like who the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Like not random men. When I say random, man.
Speaker 3: I you mean the CEO of Killer, the CEO.
Speaker 1: Killer in Timothy Shall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like maybe, like men are fun, they're fun.
Speaker 4: I literally I'm not. It's like twinkment and that you're still obsessed with that are very feminine. But I literally am not kidding. Like in the very beginning, I was like I wasn't anti Timothy Shaw that may but I was like I don't see the hype, Like I really don't get it. But I didn't really do a deep dive into his lore and see all the videos of him and like see his interviews and shit, and like when you sent that video of him like a few days ago, oh, I kind of like went down the rabbit hole a little bit and I was like, wait, he's like a nerdy, little freakazoid, Like he's so chill.
Speaker 3: He's a vibe. But that's my twin.
Speaker 4: Like we go way back like New York City, like we really ran shit for a while and like we would go around like Jimmy's our boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Literally, Like the craziest thing is is like these post surfaced of him running around New York City to meet like these really obscure NBA players bitch little do y'all know?
Speaker 3: But I was a part of it. I was literally the one taking the pictures.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I orchestrated the whole fucking thing because I was like, I know, Timmy's gonna be a star, Like he had star qualities from when he was very young, and everyone around him just knew that. So we like really propped him up and like he kind of owes a lot of his career to me.
Speaker 2: I'm like laughing at the idea for some god, for a saken reason, this would ever cross his path. I'm so curious if he would be like, that's funny, or if he'd be like, these people are fucking.
Speaker 1: Nah, we fuck with you, bro, like.
Speaker 3: Chills about the biggest stars.
Speaker 1: I were like, yo, we fuck with you, like.
Speaker 4: Let's chill, let's chill, let's hang out, get to know each other, and then like pop you on the PODYA.
Speaker 2: Fuck with us, b Yeah, we're hell let's chill.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, wait, I forgot to tell you. Speaking of New York City, I was like running around Me and Josh were filming something something very special, and also like I know, y'all saw like a bunch of clips and pictures of me in the big ass hat. Like I was walking around fucking New York City like in that big hat for four days and everyone was like, damn, he's like wearing this like un ironically now like he actually fucks with it. No, we were filming shit, and I didn't have any other way to fucking I mean.
Speaker 2: You store carry that hat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's too big, not a hat.
Speaker 2: You take out for filming. And then like you can't. You you either have to take it home or you have to wear it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: But like the last day we were in New York, we were just getting some shots and like we went to Walgreens to pick up your meds actually, and we were standing like right outside the Walgreens like just like planning out like what we're gonna do next, and was getting dark and cold, and then this like random dude like around our age pulls up on us and is like, hey, I'm on crack, and I had the big hat on. He was like I smoked crack, and I was like, oh shit, man, that's crazy. I was like, oh what, And he was like he saw my reaction. He was like, well, not crack, Like I smoked like crack rocks like it was like basically cocaine, and like he started explaining himself and I was like, oh, w're And He's like I feel like God, Like I think I'm God right now. And I had the big hat on and I was like, bitch, I'm gonna trol a little bit. And I was like, bitch, me too, I feel like God every single day, Like what are you talking about? And he was like he like zeroed in on me and he was like, what do you feel?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Are you God? And I was like I was like no, no, I'm just kidding, man, I'm not.
Speaker 4: And he's like, are you God? I think you're God? Like I think you're God? Like you're God? Aren't you You're God?
Speaker 3: You're God? You're God? And I was like, oh my god, what did I do?
Speaker 4: And then like Josh had his big ass fucking camera and I was just like, we got a dip.
Speaker 3: So Josh starts like.
Speaker 4: Zipping up his bag and we start walking away and he's like, I'm gonna follow you God, like I'm following, and he started fucking following us, and then we started speedwalking because I was like and then I whispered to Josh and I was like bitch, like this little fucking twerp. If he tries anything, I will beat the shit out of him. And it's the first time in my life and where I was like, instead of like I was in fight or flight, and instead of flighting, I was like, bitch, I'm gonna fucking brawl right now, Like I will beat the ship out of this.
Speaker 2: Fucking so he's gonna kill you.
Speaker 3: No, he was.
Speaker 4: He was really tiny, had like really slout shoulders, bad posture. He looked like really put together, and I was like, what are you doing? But then me and Josh started theorizing we think he might have seen the camera and he was doing a fucking prank, and I.
Speaker 3: Think we got prank.
Speaker 4: And I look like a fucking bitch in this prank because we like scurry away like little road recording.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I'm what we're thinking. He's had.
Speaker 4: He had like a laugh mic on, like a mic on and someone was like recording like across the street or some ship, and it was like a rank. But if it wasn't, it was the most ominous thing in my life. But if it was a prank, bitch, I was gonna beat the shit out of you anyway.
Speaker 3: So don't try me, like.
Speaker 4: If that video comes out, if that video comes out, just no, I wasn't scared, right, I wasn't scared at all.
Speaker 3: And my voice is quivering and I'm tearing up, and just let's go. Let's go.
Speaker 6: You're like, I, let's go.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. I don't.
Speaker 2: I haven't had any weird moments like that recently. But like in the hotel when I was alone, I was coming up to my room and I was convinced a man was following me. He was not following me.
Speaker 1: Like, no one, no one has following.
Speaker 4: No one gives no one's following me, right, no one gives a ship.
Speaker 2: From having my panic attack and crying that hard, I'm getting like a little sleepy, like you know when you like sob and then you're just tired.
Speaker 4: That is a freaking vibe, bro. Well another vibe is having collab. We did our heaving clab.
Speaker 2: Like right right, Well, what I have to say is actually have a few things to say. Alright, bye guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah bye piece.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: First of all, I am sorry that it was such a limited amount. We genuinely didn't expect people to want it, especially because it was a collab with like a higher end company Immediate. Yeah, we had no say on the prices.
Speaker 3: And we were like on prices or on stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't really have a say on anything. So we were like, oh, but because they were priced higher, we were not anticipating people to want it, because we understand that like those are higher marked prices, like it's not cheap pieces. So we didn't really fight for more and now I wish we did, but also like we'll do more things than I am so grateful that you guys even liked it.
Speaker 3: That much that like the reaction, I was like.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm like, I'm so shocked. Also, if you want to know where my mental health is at, I the other night had a come complee like freak out but in a positive way, but in a really funny way that I was recording myself and at the end of it, I caught myself. I was like, it sounds like I'm giving in a like like a speech for winning the like my Best Life award, Like I feel like I feel like I've stepped into the realm of living that like I got all my goals completed and now I'm just like getting the cherries on top and like the dreaming part of it. And I've been thinking so much about like the world we navigate in and having like this audience and kind of like navigating this almost parasocial thing where sometimes I don't I don't like to be too open anymore because I think it makes this vulnerable and like I don't want anybody to feel like I'm using that vulnerability to grab onto them for parasols. It's like my brain goes like a thousand miles an hour when I think about like how I want to talk to our audience. But I have been thinking about it, and I'm just like, dude, I am so grateful and like, yeah, that's it. Like I don't know, I feel like we've like crossed into this territory like very suddenly. But jh know, maybe I'm just like opening my eyes for the first time in like the past three years. I've always known we've had like such an an active audience who really liked us and cared about what we do. But I'm just like, damn, dude, you guys like actually really fuck with us, and I fuck with you guys. And also I was thinking, like it is funny me. I almost feel like with every relationship, I carry like too much of a parental status in it, Like I'm very cautious about the way I maneuver it. So like the way I feel about our audience is like when parents know they're doing good for their kids, but they don't point it out because they want their kids to just think that's how life should be and like things are.
Speaker 1: Good or whatever.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, no, I am so thankful, and in way I feel like when when parents are like my child actually taught me things like.
Speaker 3: That that I feel about our audience.
Speaker 2: It's so funny, but yeah, I just wanted to say thank you because also I saw a really nice TikTok the other day talking of me, which always shocks me. And also even saying this, I just like my OCD comes out and I'm genuinely terrified that now I'm saying thank you, my whole life is gonna crumble and everything's gonna fall away, and like I'm gonna lose everything I love and enjoy, but that would be okay.
Speaker 1: I guess I.
Speaker 3: Don't know I'll be here because I'll have my.
Speaker 2: Bass, but I am so thankful, Like I don't know, you guys are insane and sometimes I just have I think bad imposter syndrome, And I'm like, I don't know why you guys like us so much, but I am so grateful for it. Like every now and then I'm like, bro, i am not that chill, Like I am not that cool, but I.
Speaker 3: Really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I've just been feeling very grateful, especially with like the opportunities like have in situation or just like all of the opportunities me Andrew have been getting recently.
Speaker 3: Life change.
Speaker 2: Y'all were the only people who actually gave a fuck and like believed in us. So with your belief, I now believe.
Speaker 4: Eh, yeah, exactly what ya said. Look how vulnerable I can be, Like I can reiterate what said, Okay, what ya said?
Speaker 2: Okay, well then here's not a bit of many words, but his presence alone says so.
Speaker 4: Much, exactly exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: But last thing I'll say is Wicked changed my life. Like I already said it last week. I think I don't even remember the last time we did an episode. I think I talked about seeing Wicked. I have been listening to.
Speaker 7: That soundtrack codes like No One The Wicked, like I listened to it.
Speaker 2: That's my like getting Ready album, right, Yeah, yeah, I listened to it for what the hell I wake up in the first thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can't like in.
Speaker 4: Goodness, I can't even really hate because like that's no different from me listening to the Social Network soundtrack like on repeat Social Network and Gone Girl soundtrack.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because that's a little more sexy. It's like fun, like cool ambient music, and mine is literally like me spinning in the bathroom and like painting, like I literally like I dance around to it, like I.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 2: It's so and I really want to see it again.
Speaker 3: Like I know I need to see it badly.
Speaker 4: And my parents went and saw it and both of them cried. But I didn't know they had seen Wicked. I was supposed to see Wicked with them, but the one fucking play I backed out of with them.
Speaker 2: It's kind of fun because I will say, like I know a lot of people are always like, oh, I can't believe no what, Like they don't know what's going to happen in act too, they haven't seen the musical. I kind of like that though, because I like that.
Speaker 3: And I already know what's going to happen. It's so easy to like know what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's easy to like guess and put the pieces together. But also I haven't put any brain thought towards the storyline because I want to be because.
Speaker 4: The way I was gas speaking of Wickednessa Messa y'all literally the girl that Playsnessa follows me an inya, which like I saw that I was gagged by it.
Speaker 3: But then.
Speaker 4: Pictures from her Instagram account showed up. Bitch, we had taken pictures together in like twenty fucking fourteen, Like, oh, so sick. I feel like I met a celebrity so special, so special.
Speaker 2: You met a celebrity before the celebrity is a dawnt.
Speaker 3: But Marissa shout out you, and she did.
Speaker 4: Comment on the picture of us because it kind of went it like kind of went on TikTok and people were like talking about it, and she went to the pictures she posted from twenty fourteen and she's like, goddamn it, I'm gonna be on emergency and come army.
Speaker 3: And I was like, yop, you will.
Speaker 2: Be like probably the worst press for like anybody in like a major blockbuster right now. I was like, fuck, they're gonna talk about Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: You're the go. You're the go for real to go.
Speaker 2: Such a good movie, like literally, just what a fucking movie, and I'm gonna see it again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hundred times. That's my Also, I think it's the highest grossing musical movie adaptation of all time, like.
Speaker 3: Lesni's Loblos or whatever. Yeah, that one.
Speaker 4: But then Mama Mia, I think still has it beat, but by the end it'll beat.
Speaker 3: It out, which is so gag worthy.
Speaker 4: But all right, Drew syeop corner A. I know y'all are cold, and though she and coats, she emerging my enter till.
Speaker 3: I calm one.
Speaker 2: That one's classic.
Speaker 3: Oh is that a classic?
Speaker 2: I think you've said that one before.
Speaker 4: Oh bitch, I wrote it down and I was like, whoa I cooked? Who cooked here? Call me celibate the way. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: That was from me.
Speaker 4: Y'all's couchies. Y'all's couchies. Don't look fat in those leggings. That's a ball of hair. It's from Gwendolyn. Those BBL caskets are gonna look like guitar cases. That's from Mikayla, And I think she made that one up because she sent it in like she tied it up. Yeah, but that's literally. Also one last thing is I've been journaling a lot recently, like really really journaling and keeping like a ledger of what I'm doing throughout the days and throughout my weeks, and like what I got planned.
Speaker 3: First of all, life changing.
Speaker 4: Second of all, I was thinking, how like iconic it's going to be to look back at these times and like to be able to go through my journal because I got a Luise Carmen, I know, like whatever, like not bragging kind of am because they're so fucking sick.
Speaker 3: And I was at the store and I got the build.
Speaker 2: I mean investing like it's such an investment thing, but investing in that has made me journal. I know later I make it a point to pull out my journal now because I'm like.
Speaker 3: It comes with me everywhere.
Speaker 2: This there was too much money spent here, This must be used.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it has to be used.
Speaker 4: But I was like, it also has made it so easy because I can just like take out one of those journals and put another one in. And I was like, oh, it's gonna be like so cool in twenty years to like go through and be able to look back at like exactly what I was doing on what day I was doing it, and how I felt on those days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like all that shit.
Speaker 2: And I was like, whoa, I need to get better at journaling when I'm happy, because all of my journal entries are just like me being fucking scary.
Speaker 3: I think that's valuable, but also I think it i'd be like.
Speaker 2: Damn, you don't have nothing good to say.
Speaker 4: Like literally, I like was on the phone with my mom because I call her like basically every single day, or she calls me, and like she was like we were just talking, and then like I don't know what it is about being on the phone with my mom, but like for something, for some reason, like something clicks in my brain and I just like trauma dump like every single time my doctor, which I know is very unhealthy and very unfair to her. And I'm actively working on it, I know, but like I've got I was really good about it for like a whole year, and then the last like two weeks of my life have been like fucking a living nightmare. Good good shit, but just like a lot of shit. Yeah, it's yeah overwhelming, And so I was just like, literally, what you did this morning. I did on the phone with my mom like four days in a row, and she was like, Drew, can you shut the fuck up, Like, can actually actually shut up?
Speaker 3: Chill out?
Speaker 4: Like the last four calls we've had have been completely negative. I need you to take a step fucking back, take a breath, and tell me something good in your life. And I was like, damn, Like I sometimes I just need to be yelled at by my mom.
Speaker 1: That's so sweet.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: That's like me telling my therapists to make it a point that I have to say something good to her every time we talk, because.
Speaker 4: I'm like, come on, come on, I forgot about that until Yeah, you just said that.
Speaker 3: That's so funny. Okay. Last thing.
Speaker 4: Is RFK. Count your fucking days. I'm not kidding. Count your fucking days, you old fucking bag. You're gonna die.
Speaker 2: I think every episode for the past four episodes, you've sent down a threat to URFK.
Speaker 3: Literally Secret Service is gonna pull up.
Speaker 4: So I'm not actually fucking crazy, but like, really count your fucking days. Because now they're talking about banning Red forty, they're talking about banning all my dies. They're talking like they're really really getting down to like the nitty gritty of banning all this shit, which is like I ultimately good.
Speaker 3: No, it's ultimately good. It's a net positive. But I'm like when I go to Europe.
Speaker 4: When I go to Europe and I have a European coke, it is the saddest, nastiest, like fakest, nastiest, grossest thing I've ever had in my goddamn life. And I come back to America, I know, I literally I just want the hyper tos corn stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, it's like drugs.
Speaker 4: I'm like decriminalized drugs, Like people do what they fucking want with our goddamn body.
Speaker 2: To criminalize red fordiing.
Speaker 4: Decriminalize red Fording. That's really like the tipe I'm on, Like it's my body. I should be able to fucking destroy it if I want to. I should be able to put in whatever dye I want. But I know it's gonna be good, but.
Speaker 3: You know I can't play it.
Speaker 2: Even the cokes here. I think in Mexico they use like real sugar. No, like literally no, if.
Speaker 3: I'm drinking a coke, I know it's bad for me. I eat it to be a little more healthy. It's like a.
Speaker 4: Percentage more healthy. It is not any better for me than drinking high fruit toose corn strup.
Speaker 3: Bitch. Oh it literally like don't wait, were people.
Speaker 2: Were people eating high fruit tooas corn syrup or was it honey? When people were squeezing out the word that is crazy like that. That is when I'm like, Okay, now I get why they want to band all this because literally, like they were they'll take a mile bro like.
Speaker 3: They were literally putting dye in it too.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, my song Meet the Week is Brooklyn by Steee Dan Georgie, Porgie by Toto, Amelia by Joni Mitchell, and Disney Girls by The Beach Boys. And somebody pointed out to me recently that it was brave of me to ever say I don't like musicals. All of the music I like is so theatrical, like also like h like yellow sing songy, like storytelling.
Speaker 4: My media is now mind you. I'm only seventeen, so I'm allowed to like this music. But Skipping Class by Netspind is like one of the best songs I've heard in so long, And like, yes, I know, like his music is shitty, but like really, I don't know what it is about Netspin, But I'm like, there's like there's something there, like there's a sweet.
Speaker 2: About like like seeing a young person still with like passion and drive because that is only meant.
Speaker 3: His vibe, like decree, let's make art. Let's make art. Like I literally so support.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, let's fucking make art. Let's cook nets Fin like let me let me yeah led the album. Also, wait, Spotify rap came out and we didn't talk about it on the podcast. Should we do our top five songs on Spotify Rap? Okay, I'll go first, so mine. I don't know how the fuck this happened. I truly truly don't know how this happened. And like I think there was a glitch in the algorithm or some shit. But I don't hate it.
Speaker 3: But this is not.
Speaker 4: Who I am. And I don't know where this kid. But my top song is always on my mind. Pet Shot Boys Till I Die, The Beach Boys Go West, The Pet Shop Boys Bella from Poor Thing soundtrack, Domino Dancing, Pet Shot Boys. I just wasn't made for time these times. The Beach Boys like literally like I don't know where that came from. The Pet Shot Boys I can get behind. I know, like I listened to them actively all the time. But my top five artists are completely fucking different, which is just so weird to me. Like my top five artists are like AFX when Death Grips Byorick's Boards of Canada, Jurgen fucking whatever is nuts is from Poor Things, So I'm like, where did the poor Things come fromor where did the Petchop Boys come from?
Speaker 2: That is crazy because I guess maybe you listen to more of their discography than it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: But Mine is Mine?
Speaker 2: Isn't that shocking? Mm hmmm, Like mine is Wishing by Electric Light Orchestra, New ul Art, Loan ten Man America. Hello, it's me, Todd Rudgren and Waterloo Suns at the Kinks.
Speaker 3: Wow, Hello, it's me. Not being number one is actually shocking.
Speaker 2: I know, it was like number two last year. It's falling down the ranks because I'm like.
Speaker 4: I know, XTA was at the top of mine for literally four years and it's not even in the top ten.
Speaker 2: We're changing, We're evolving.
Speaker 3: You were always on my mind.
Speaker 2: Also a Break by Barry Manila, Tear Dropped by Walmac and Walmack is the top one. I just love it. My top artist was Holanoates.
Speaker 3: Show Class No. One Classic.
Speaker 4: But all right, guys, shout out y'all, thanks for tuning in.
Speaker 3: Shout out your parents, love them too. I will have sex with your mother and father.
Speaker 7: M