Speaker 1: It's the Best Bit of the Week with Morgan two.
Speaker 2: She's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: Happy weekend, everybody, welcome to Best Bits Part two, where we get caught up on the Bobby Bone Show. I'm gonna show the top seven segments from the show this week. Maybe you've heard them, maybe you've heard none of them. Whatever you're doing here, I'm happy that you're hanging out, so let's.
Speaker 1: Get into it.
Speaker 3: Amy was invited by a celebrity sidekick to be on her new podcast, but Amy's not so sure, so she decided to see if anybody else on the show might be interested in doing this.
Speaker 4: Number seven, Amy was offered a reading from the Long Island Medium because she's coming to town. Yep, do you think she should do it? Yes?
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 5: I was thinking, I don't really know how I feel about it, but.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it, but I still think it'd be fun.
Speaker 5: I know, but I was going to offer it to one of y'all. No why, because I started to think about it and for me, like, I don't know, it just doesn't when day Monday, what time evening? Let me check? Let me pull up the email.
Speaker 6: Why are you asking? You think you're gonna do it?
Speaker 4: I do it.
Speaker 1: I do it on a podcast, that's what. So that's sort of what it is.
Speaker 5: She is coming out with a podcast. So she's always had her show, and then she's launching a new podcast.
Speaker 4: Do you want a booker? Mike? Okay, an interviewer? And then I take a reading. I can't believe you don't want to do that again. I don't believe it, So it wouldn't be like I can't wait, I don't even know what's her name, Sally charthas Teresa Kpudo.
Speaker 5: And that's so that's the new It's a new video podcast called a Reading with Teresa Capudo.
Speaker 4: Oh is she wanting to put you on her podcast while she does it?
Speaker 5: That's what she's going to be in town. She's coming to town and it's going to be on her the launch of her new podcast.
Speaker 4: It's going to be on her podcast.
Speaker 6: Yes, and you're cool with doing the whole reading?
Speaker 4: I would want to do it on my podcast to promote her podcast, right right?
Speaker 6: But what if.
Speaker 4: Why we just get it over to well, I'll sort of yeah, what if she wants I'm gonna die I don't believe it.
Speaker 5: Yes, so back in like, it's just funny how connections like come around. Back when I did Nashchat, when the show Nashville was in town and CMT would do this thing on Facebook Live and talk about the show after and all the people would come up. One of the producers for that she lives out in LA but we still keep in touch from time to time, and she's working with the company that's doing this. So she hit me up and she was like, Hey, would you want to do this?
Speaker 4: Oh that's cool. Well, if they want you, you should do it.
Speaker 1: No, I already hit her up.
Speaker 5: I was like, okay, so me or like maybe somebody else from the show might want to do it. I can't.
Speaker 4: I'm in they hit her up to get to you. No, they did it.
Speaker 1: That's the reason.
Speaker 4: Don't understand how big Amy's podcast is.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 6: But like you think if she went back to the producer and said like, hey, Bobby wants to do it, they'll be like, no, no, we're good, We're just gonna do you Amy.
Speaker 4: Or now if it's not you, we don't want anybody. They might say that maybe.
Speaker 5: No, trust me, if we circle back with you, Bobby they're gonna be like, fantastic, Yes, we did it because literally it worked. Honestly, this is gonna be better.
Speaker 6: Dude, that's crazy. You want to do this.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is, there's a lot of information about me out there. Oh yeah, and anytime that I've met with people, they've I feel like just claw come through the internet and found it. But I'm up for it.
Speaker 5: Past celebrity readings include Meghan Trainer, Jim Parsons, Tiffany Hattish, Kelsey Grammer, Cynthia Nixon, Bunny XO, Chris Metz. I mean there's a lot, Danica Patrick.
Speaker 4: We will reach out and I think that would be cool if we were able to do it. And I'll take the reading.
Speaker 5: The Zario Dowson.
Speaker 4: Okay, now you're just saying people speaking of her.
Speaker 6: Of course we all know her.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I'll get this over.
Speaker 4: I can get a long eliey medium reading. That'll be fun.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 1: There's been a lot.
Speaker 3: Of vehicle stories recently with the show members, and this week was no exception. Eddie dealt with the situation after he accidentally cut somebody off and he got flipped off by who you're going to be really surprised by. And then I nearly got hit by a car in a parking lot of a Walgreen. So things are getting crazy out there.
Speaker 4: Number six EDDI got flipped off by a kid.
Speaker 6: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 4: How old, ten years old.
Speaker 6: I couldn't believe it. So I'm driving down the road right and I have to turn right. I'm in the middle lane. I have to turn right, so I gotta get over. I'm running out of real estate. So I put my signal light on, but I guess I cut off a car. Cut off a car I didn't mean to, and I saw it. They honked at me. It was a mini van, and I look in the rear view and I see, oh okay, it's a lady in a minivan and she's like laying on the horn. Done and so whatever. I keep trying to turn. I get on the right lane and they just gun it past. They go right next to me, and she lays on the horn again. So I look over. I'm like, what, lady, And in between me and the lady is a ten year old kid giving me the finger.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yeah, I was like and that mom is probably proud of that, and.
Speaker 1: The mom's like, yeah, I get them on that.
Speaker 4: It's a finger.
Speaker 1: No, the kids ten dudes a message.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course it's a message, don't risk my life.
Speaker 6: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 4: I thought you don't cut people off. I thought you drove with utmost care I do. It was you get so mad at people on the road.
Speaker 6: It was one of those like rare instances where I just had to get over and I didn't see them blind spot and I was like, I'm sorry at first to cut you off.
Speaker 4: You want to kill them?
Speaker 6: No, that's not true. It's people that are like dangerously driving on the road. That's when I get mad. But I couldn't believe it. Dude, you're teaching your ten year old to flip off someone. I was not laughing.
Speaker 4: I want to teach my ten year old, you know, help people they're struggling. See a homeless person, hopefully you got a buck, give it to them.
Speaker 8: Love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's finger, Yeah, but you don't want them doing that to random people in the high cause it's.
Speaker 4: Kind of funny. I take talk when I see it at ten years old.
Speaker 6: If you're starting with a finger on the road. What's next? Like, what's next?
Speaker 4: I don't know what's next? Murder?
Speaker 6: Yeah, carrying a gun in your car?
Speaker 5: Okay, no, now you're jumping.
Speaker 4: Morgan almost got hit in the Walgreens parking lot by a car.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did so.
Speaker 1: Some lady was mad at the guy next to her.
Speaker 3: They were in different cars, and I'm walking out of Walgreens and she just like zooms out of her spot so much that the wind of the car, Like I felt my hair blow back from the car, Like, your body almost got hit by the car, not your car?
Speaker 1: What did you?
Speaker 4: Did you flip them off?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I just did you get a kid to flip them off?
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 9: I kind of should stood there in shock for about a minute, like I didn't move because I wasn't just sure if somebody else was gonna come, if more was gonna happen, And I just was very confused that somebody wasn't even paying attention.
Speaker 4: Amy has a friend that got hit in front of a grocery store depot. Yeah, yeah, that's right, like on foot and put in the hospital.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I to school. We went to school together, and we were younger in Austin, and then when we were doing the show in our early days, it was on the news and I was like, oh, my gosh, it's Stephanie Christian. I know her. I couldn't believe it. And she was hit by a drunk driver in the parking lot and it wasn't his first driving under the influence offense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but got hit like human body with a car.
Speaker 6: Are they okay?
Speaker 5: She flew, She's okay now, but it was I mean she was in the hospital for quite some time.
Speaker 1: Let's walk to what's the date on your story. I haven't heard anything. I've talked to insurance. Got to take the car into a body shop, but the police report has not come back yet because the officer on the scene told me they have to ride it. It goes to their sergeant. Sergeant does it to the city, city does the state, and the state sends it back to the police department. So it takes five to ten days.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised they didn't give you a rental.
Speaker 1: Not yet.
Speaker 6: Well, he hasn't taken the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, once I get to the body shop, I can get a rental.
Speaker 6: This is on him and he's not going Are you going to take it?
Speaker 1: No? No, No, the body shop can't get me in for a few days.
Speaker 4: Guys, I got to hear from the body shop they don't have any appointments. Yeah, okay, but your back hurt, your neck hurt.
Speaker 1: Not my neck, but my back is sore still, Yeah, getting worse. Day three was the worst.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Probably hard to function as you normally would.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hard. I'm lucky I gat to work.
Speaker 6: Has it affected your daily life?
Speaker 1: Yeah, getting out of bed is tough, you know, lifting off the kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is it possible to affected your ed?
Speaker 1: Don't have that. If you did, if I did, I complain it on the wreck. But you don't.
Speaker 11: Have that.
Speaker 4: But you're still good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was not my fault. So everybody knows that the wreck was not my fault.
Speaker 8: No, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 3: Amy loves to try out new trends and things she sees online that may be able to help our health in some capacity. And the recent one is a version of a walk, but this one is a little more aimless without a big plan, and she's willing to.
Speaker 1: Try it out.
Speaker 4: Number five and he's gonna try something called a curiosity walk. So explain to the guys, what that is?
Speaker 5: Well, so you go out on a walk and a part of your neighborhood that maybe you don't typically walk, and what you do is you just let yourself go free flow, no destination. You just notice what pulls you in, So go to like a new part like, oh, that's interesting, I've never walked by that house before, Like oh, what's that little trail over there?
Speaker 7: Go to?
Speaker 5: Or oh, look at that bird, Like I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Follow that or are?
Speaker 5: They say the benefits of a curiosity walk It helps you get moving through the world without a plan, like so that you're less uncomfortable with that, Like you kind of just can flow with ease. You learn something new about yourself you didn't know. You might actually get some direction on a problem you're having, and then you discover something new and fun.
Speaker 1: They're called curiosity walks.
Speaker 4: It's pretty dumb.
Speaker 1: This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 6: Well, I feel like you can do it in a big city, like a city you've never been to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that one could be fun.
Speaker 6: Let's go like just explore.
Speaker 4: But that's in a neighborhood, like part of her neighborhood that she didn't know how much is your neighborhood.
Speaker 5: Well, there are certain parts that I don't typically walk because I walk mostly around where I live.
Speaker 1: But what if I drove.
Speaker 5: Down there's this like little park area that I never go to. Maybe I need to go venture over there.
Speaker 4: It feels like you'd be a bit dangerous following the bird. You chase a bird into a backyard. Next thing, you know, you get eating my dog something like that.
Speaker 5: Well you have to walk slowly and then notice what pulls you in?
Speaker 4: Too many rules for something that's supposed to be free flowing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I think in my neighborhood it's not like I have little shops or maybe a coffee shop. Something like that could pull you in if you live in a more walkable area.
Speaker 6: And I too feel like when I was a kid, I would do stuff like that, you know, like walk around the neighborhood. I can walk through people's backyards, no big deal. As a grown man, stepher fulls you It doesn't look like you're the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get the comps called on you and you haven't done this? Are you going to do that?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: I just saw it on Instagram and I was like, Oh, that could.
Speaker 1: Be something that I it could be something.
Speaker 4: She has a point that could be something something.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Bobby's wife, Caitlin, is pregnant. She hasn't been sleeping super well because of some pregnancy things happening, and he's been trying to help her out in any way that he can, which has also resulted in him not getting some super great sleep.
Speaker 8: Number four.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna act like I even understand the pregnant woman's body. My wife is very pregnant, and so she's getting really bad indigestion. And what the doctors tell her and what she's found out by researching it is a lot of people get into digestion at a high level when they're pregnant because the baby has a lot of hair. That's one of the factors. So because of that, she has to do things to limit her indigestion because I think it burns her really bad. And they say if you sleep sitting up or more of a slant, that helps. Now, if our bed is slanted, that means I also have to sleep slanted. So we have this slanted mattress now, or it's something we put on top of our bed that is so slanted. I feel like I'm sinking an airplane seat.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, like like a wedge.
Speaker 4: It's a wedge. So I was upstairs last night. I tried, and I want her to be comfortable, and I think it's helping her, but it's it's like a like a yeah, like a wedge.
Speaker 6: Salad like a hospital bed is kind of what I'm picturing.
Speaker 4: Well, there is no button up. It's always up.
Speaker 6: It's always like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, permanent.
Speaker 5: So oh can you cut it in half?
Speaker 4: Well that's what I said, and she said.
Speaker 1: No, oh yeah, you have.
Speaker 4: To cut it all the way in half. But then it goes on top of the bed and then there's you have to like do two.
Speaker 5: Thousand covers and yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm sleeping slanted.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 4: I tried to sleep, so the first night I did and I didn't sleep very well. Second night, I fell asleep and woke up and I felt like I was like leaning up and I was like, I can't do this. I went upstairs.
Speaker 6: How do you get out of the bed? Like do you tell her like I can't do this?
Speaker 4: I'm going to no very quietly, but I'm used to getting out of the bed very quietly because I wake up at an ungodly hour. And so the first thing I do while I'm covered up because everything pops on me, is I take and I kind of get semi feedle, and I pop under the covers because if I just turned my leg it, oh well, that was my foot hitting.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 4: Pop it popped as well, but also kicked the chair.
Speaker 1: I thought, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: They're so loud in the morning, the pops will wake her up. So while completely covered, I get somewhat feet and do pop pop, and then I slide out because if I pull the covers at all while she's covered, it's like someone's pulling the covers off of her. So I don't want to manipulate the covers at all. So I lift the covers up with my left hand because I sleep on the right side of the bed. Lit the covers up and I slide and I put my feet down. My knees are already popped. I try not to unbend my elbows because they'll pop too. And then I I leave my shorts and a sweatshirt outside the door because I know I'm going to be cold, and I get out I WD forty the door once a week because it goes sounds like home improvement, and so that doesn't make a noise. And I put the clothes on and I go into the living room. Wow, it's a process not to wake her up.
Speaker 6: It's like mission impossible.
Speaker 4: And I definitely don't want to wake her up now that she is pregnant, because I think it's hard for her to sleep. Her heart rate is all we wear these rings that it's a tracture of everything, and she has trouble sleeping through the night a lot of times because her heart rate is so high because her body's You know, creating a human.
Speaker 5: Sleeping elevated is really good for you.
Speaker 4: Though not for me because I don't sleep. I wake up.
Speaker 5: Oh well, I mean because you're not used to it yet, but you'd be less.
Speaker 1: Uh do you have wake up? And are you puffy?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, well maybe.
Speaker 4: I don't know that. I don't even look.
Speaker 5: I started sleeping elevated and it just helps, like when I wake up, like, I don't have the puffiness because your head is draining, Like while you sleep, your brain is draining and things are flowing down and so when you're laying flat, it just drains out. And that's why when you wake up and you look in the miror and you're like, oh, I look puffy, and sometimes like an hour later, you'll look different because everything's drained down. But if you sleep at a slant, then it doesn't get stuck in your face.
Speaker 4: A lot of times I'll sleep upside down the closet like a bat. Really, you guys have to try that.
Speaker 7: No, that's alot, but that's the stage we're at now, is she's having trouble sleeping, so we built a slanted bed, and I'm having.
Speaker 1: Trouble sleeping built a slanted bed.
Speaker 4: I'm having trouble sleeping on the slanted bed.
Speaker 5: So you built it.
Speaker 4: Well, we put it on there. It feels like we built it. We built slang.
Speaker 6: Sounded goodough when you said.
Speaker 4: You were Actually it was just something we put on the bed that had a land on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get it.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: If you've been waiting to hear an update from Lunchbox on all of his medical issues, well now is finally the time. He shared how his doctor's appointment went with the specialist after so many weeks of bad doctor's appointments and not getting answers, he had stomach pain, which then resulted in some.
Speaker 1: Issues with his private parts.
Speaker 3: And now here we are. He went to see a specialist and he has some answers.
Speaker 1: Number three.
Speaker 12: I spent today thinking about Lunchbox's testicle. I think his appointment is today, So I'm just curious to see how that appointment went in as Lunchbox feels like he finally saw a doctor that could give him any insight or took him seriously. Love for an update, looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: Okay, quick catch up. Lunchbox had a pain in the stomach. Doctors didn't know what it was. Then he told us he also had a swollen testicle. He didn't tell his doctor, and so we started telling him to go back to the doctor. He went, and they gave an appointment urologist. But then they thought, you need to come in earlier, and you have now gone to that appointment.
Speaker 1: I have gone to the urologist. I went in, I walk in and she sits me down. She says, first of all, we're gonna send you down for an ultrasound. I was like, I thought only women got that right. So I go downstairs and there's this chick and I go in the room and she gets the little wand.
Speaker 4: And starts, did they put the gel on your nut?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then they wanted it? Yeah, you're it was so weird.
Speaker 1: She had the lights off and she had like these like lights going, like colorful lights, like on the ceiling. I fell asleep.
Speaker 4: He fell asleep while she was wanding your testicle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, now you know where it?
Speaker 1: Okay, And so she gets done, she's like, sir, sir, she has to wake me up, like we're all done on my house.
Speaker 4: That take to want a single testicle?
Speaker 1: She did both of them, okay, And so it took probably good.
Speaker 6: Twenty minutes, twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: Ten minutes per ahead, all those things.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess they had to take different pictures, images, whatever.
Speaker 6: But you fell asleep, so you have no idea, but whatever.
Speaker 1: No I knew what time I got in there, and one time I got out.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know what they did though, when you're asleep, who knows.
Speaker 1: You not fall asleep when you can fall asleep anywhere. Guys, I'm sorry. It was a dark room, it was quiet, it was just like all right. So then I go back upstairs and she said, I don't have the images yet, but and she does an examination of me and ask me certain questions. They have me go pee in this like contraption to measure my stream and see how I'm doing, if I empty my bladder, if it's did they have been.
Speaker 4: Taking munch of water before you came?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, So you just there and it's like go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, They're like, oh, can you go to the bathroom. It was like yeah. And then they do a scan and they say, yeah, you do a good job emptying your whole bladder. They were very proud of me on that for your peah, Yeah, that's work. And so what she did think it is is she thinks that my pelvic floor is too tight and so that's pulling on things. And she thinks there's also maybe an infection down there.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know how you get an infection down there.
Speaker 5: But did you tell them about the yeast infection you're on your throat? Could it have traveled down and you have a yeast infection down there?
Speaker 1: I didn't tell her about the east infection?
Speaker 4: You didnt tell them about Swann Tesco the first time you went and I.
Speaker 1: Right, and she was pressing on it, and I was like, yeah, that's uncomfortable. That's uncomfortable. No, no, no, no, this Ti'm not standing up. And she was like, okay, So I'm gonna treat you like there's infection. We're gonna send you for physical therapy on your pelvic floor to loosen it up, because I think that's what's causing the pain in your side and across the stomach and the pain in the testicle. She thinks is the infection.
Speaker 4: So they may have nothing to do with each other.
Speaker 1: They may have nothing thing to do with each other. Interesting, that's crazy. And so she prescribed some salis and that's supposed to take care of it. But I'm gonna tell you what.
Speaker 6: I feel like I've seen that commercial on.
Speaker 5: TV may cause gambling.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna tell you what you know.
Speaker 4: And that's why I said that, bro.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, you have which is okay?
Speaker 4: Have you taken it? And he goes, you have eat, that's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 6: Well have you taken it today? Are you taking it now?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll took it yesterday, but I haven't taken it today. I'll take it when I get home. I've been taking it for a couple of days and the left one still really hurts. It still really hurts, very uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: So what does that Sialis have to do with You know, Cialis and Viagar are this same.
Speaker 1: Now, I didn't know that. I just went to the pharmacy and that's what they gave me.
Speaker 6: You know that, now after you saw what it did.
Speaker 1: Well, now that you guys tell me, I didn't look it up.
Speaker 5: Okay. I can also treat in addition to the ED, it can treat b p H as an enlarged prostate.
Speaker 4: Oh she did do it in your butt. Yeah, but she prostate exam in your butt, right finger in the butt? Did you peel a little bit?
Speaker 1: No, not peel a little bit?
Speaker 4: A little bit? Well if they push hearts and has a litt peek down.
Speaker 1: But she told me my prostate looks good.
Speaker 6: That's good man, Hey, good job.
Speaker 5: Well I'm sorry you had to experience that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was weird. I was like, so I lay down or what and she was like, no, no rebels on the table.
Speaker 4: Same yeah.
Speaker 1: And then she was like, and I'll see you back in two to three months. If it gets worse, let me.
Speaker 4: Know, say you have ED No, I don't have that.
Speaker 5: Really has weak stream.
Speaker 1: But no, no, there's no weak stream.
Speaker 5: Medson helps with that.
Speaker 1: No, no, she told me my stream was good.
Speaker 5: Oh well, Ed dude, I don't know what is wrong with you. It's not for Ed.
Speaker 6: Well, you're not alone, man, A lot of people have that.
Speaker 1: Ye until I trust I don't got that. I don't have it.
Speaker 4: Hey not now. Anyway, he took a sealllis this morning.
Speaker 5: I mean, then if you don't have that, you have benign.
Speaker 4: So you don't have anything.
Speaker 5: The nine care static Harper places so far, no cancer so far.
Speaker 4: What's crazy is if that has nothing to do with the stomach pain. And he only found that because of the stomach pain, and he saved his own life.
Speaker 5: He is he was eventually going to find it because the testicle changed to big.
Speaker 6: It's really big.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he still wasn't one of the doctor for it. Remember he didn't show them the testicle.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But I mean because it's weird, because it deflates at night. I'm telling you, but it is we it is tender, like I'm telling you. When she was pushing. I was like, oh my gosh, like, don't do that.
Speaker 6: And what's the pelvic floor? Like, what do you have to work out there?
Speaker 4: So when a woman or me because I've basically had a C section, whenever, they had to go in and take my spleen out when I ruptured it, you know, to cut it.
Speaker 6: When you're a kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So the pelvic floor is is that the muscles that are like a network of muscles. Oh, that's holding down everything upament. Yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of women after pregnancy they go to pelvic floor. They go to escyle therapy to strengthen them because they've been wrecked.
Speaker 6: So you are getting weak down there.
Speaker 1: No, no, they're too tight, so I got to loosen.
Speaker 6: Them, loosen the interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully this is it. Hopefully this is on the road to recovery. I mean, she seemed to be listening to me. She seemed to have a definitive like.
Speaker 4: Better than told me.
Speaker 1: Watch YouTube exactly.
Speaker 4: We'll be written for you. Let us know how that affection in the ED.
Speaker 1: There is no ED.
Speaker 4: No, don't get it to low streams. Sorry, there's no good man who cares, good adult.
Speaker 6: We're not judging you.
Speaker 1: There is no ed. There's no low stream. I am there.
Speaker 4: We're just letting you know. It's okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we love you either way.
Speaker 1: Man, I would admit it if I had it.
Speaker 4: I don't know that you would, but that's okay if you. If you do and you don't want to share it, we're okay with it.
Speaker 6: Take the medication after work.
Speaker 4: Please on your drive home.
Speaker 1: There's nothing on your drive home.
Speaker 4: Only take the medication. Thank you.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Amy threw a baby shower for Bobby's wife, Caitlin. There was a dinner and there were baby books and all kinds of fun things. She shared all the details and Bobby even showed up towards the end.
Speaker 4: Number two, I've been told I can talk about this now Amy through my wife a baby shower, and she said it was I went by at the end. That's the rule. The guy goes by.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the dad oftentimes will show up towards the end.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it wasn't. Oftentimes for me, it was you gotta go, so I came. Yeah, yeah, she said, and I saw it was great. She thought it was fantastic, So yeah.
Speaker 5: I think everyone had a really great time. And it was fun to celebrate her.
Speaker 4: And she doesn't really like being celebrated. Yeah, but it was I thought that you guys forced it, and I thought she really enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I think we did it in a way that she felt comfortable, and I think everybody else enjoyed it. And we did a little different like a dinner, which I think it's not traditionally a baby shower activity.
Speaker 4: Do you have that table in your house?
Speaker 5: One of them was my dining room table, and then I rented another table to marry up to it because I knew I wanted everybody around one table, so then I rented benches too, so that way everybody would fit.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's great. Yeah, I walked in, everybody was sitting at a table. Your wife was already yeah, yeah, she said there was a chef. Yeah, Amy heard a chef.
Speaker 6: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 5: Well, there was other hosts that helped too, and we tried to just, yeah, make it a different experience, like gather people have a dinner. And then we still did a few baby shower type games.
Speaker 1: Hopped in the game, which Bobby did.
Speaker 5: Oh he actually like you actually made some really funny jokes.
Speaker 1: Not that that's the.
Speaker 4: Bed I know, but I told me to show up and beyond really, because she knows I just will melt into a wall. She knows I'll go somewhere and not be.
Speaker 5: The yeah like you came to play.
Speaker 4: She's like, show up and like be the version of you that is magnetic.
Speaker 6: So where did you do?
Speaker 4: Nothing? I was just fun most of the time.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 4: If I get someone of those a lot of people, I know, I'm not gonna be life of the party. I'm not going to try to I'm not stucking the auction out of the room. I'm good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Because I was worried about like okay, yeah, yeah, and I thought he might be like but he dove right in and.
Speaker 4: Like he had us a lasting dive right in, so he did got there. We played games. It's like who will read to the baby more, who will sing to the baby?
Speaker 7: More?
Speaker 4: Worried about the baby.
Speaker 5: Mommy or daddy? And and Caylen's like, can you not say mommy and daddy? So I was like, okay, we're gonna play mom or dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh my wife did say. You guys had a game where like they said, like all right, whoever has the most kids like.
Speaker 4: Oh, that was like a pass around game. Yeah, there's a there's a prize and it gets handed to somebody and it's like, whoever has the most kids take the gift, now pass it to who ever has the most people. What was and so somebody ends up with the gift at the very end.
Speaker 1: So that's fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I highly recommend that game. And then something that Caitlin also told me about which we ended up doing there, so I give her the credit. I don't know where she first saw it, but this is such a good activity for anybody that's having a baby shower. You get diapers and you put like cute little sharpie markers or something out and make a little station where people can go by and write late night notes on the diapers. So that way, when mom and dad are changing the diaper, they get like a funny joke or a word of encouragement or something to make them smile as they're having to be up in the middle of night changing diapers.
Speaker 4: Someone wrote on one of the diapers, Dave Girl killed Kirk Cobain.
Speaker 1: True did that?
Speaker 4: I don't think Dave Girl killed Kirk cobanin from Nirvana, but I think that was to make me laugh.
Speaker 6: How do they know?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know. Let's see what else comes to mind from that night. I got there late. Everybody was finishing dinner.
Speaker 1: Did you get to eat? Oh?
Speaker 4: Well, they were so quickfully, but I was I had to sit down and start doing the game so I could be ready for it. Then we play the other game. There were some balloons. I took all the gifts out to the car. Oh, I got it. We didn't do gifts, santry gifts. We my wife did. She's like, we don't need gifts. So everybody that came brought a book, like a children's book.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, y'all didn't want to register for anything. Which so but I told her. I was like, everybody that's coming is gonna want to bring something. So then that's when she said, just bring your favorite children's book and write a little note inside to the baby.
Speaker 4: And people walked in there notes in them. Some I carried a bunch of books upstairs. I got to get a bookshelf for upstairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean some.
Speaker 5: And then we also this was fun too, had polaroid cameras scattered about like me and some of the other hosts, like if you had a camera, you brought it, and then people got to take polaroids throughout the night, and then we gave Caitlin the polaroids at the end, although she did just text me saying that she only ended up with like some of them, so she didn't know where they were. So now I got a call around and be like, did y'all take that polar raids?
Speaker 6: These are we forgot that check them first.
Speaker 5: Because that's suposed to be for her memories to like have all the polaroids of everybody capturing different moments from the night.
Speaker 4: Got it. It was It's a good party. I was only there for twenty minutes or so of it, but according to my wife, it was a really good party.
Speaker 5: I feel like your time is so weird. You were definitely there longer than twenty minutes, which is good. I think like oftentimes you have time blindless.
Speaker 4: Like there's the problem in the middle of the Arkansas game, which the basketball game, which is hard. We were getting our butts kicked, and I think the reason that they lost that battle because I wasn't able to focus on No.
Speaker 5: Like, why didn't you tell me we could have thrown it.
Speaker 4: On Auburn pounded. No, the screens will covered with the balloons.
Speaker 6: We ever heard about your house. You don't have sports in your house?
Speaker 10: We know.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that was a big and there was an NFL playoff game on it too, But I was fine, Yeah, you're fine.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, give yourself more credit. You were there, you participated and were on for longer than twenty minutes, and you.
Speaker 4: Did have a party.
Speaker 1: You did great starving too.
Speaker 4: I got and I started eating. The food was good, and they were like, how do this good to this day? Like four bites and wasn't able touch the food. They tortured me. They didn'tay eat before you get here either. So we it's a great party. Very excited about it. She was very excited about it, very excited after it. And we have a lot of books in the house, a.
Speaker 5: Lot of books, which is another good idea if you are having a shower and you don't know what to do. But I would say most people in general register for things, but you and Galen Ryll are just taking handling it yourself, which is fine.
Speaker 4: Well, we're good, We're.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 3: Remember how I So there's been a bunch of vehicle incidents show members recently. Well this is the biggest one, which is why it's also coming in at the number one spot. Lunchbox got into a major car accident, and we even got to hear the nine one one call that he made after the accident. So here's the whole story, plus the nine one one call and some updates here and there, because there's been quite a few throughout the week.
Speaker 1: Number one.
Speaker 4: For the first time in twenty twenty six, Lunchbox is called nine one one, breaking news, breaking news. Lunchbox had to call nine one one. I'm not sure why though, what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm lucky to be alive.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 1: I was in a automobile accident on the highway. It was around four twenty pm stop and go traffic and I'm going five miles an hour.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're in the go part of stopping go, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm in the middle lane heading northbound. Had a smoothie I'd just gotten from Tropical Smoothie right there in the cup holder when all of a sudden, boom got hit. Who caught the car with you?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: Just me, Thank goodness, just me. The car was going sixty and never hit the brakes.
Speaker 4: The car was going sixty.
Speaker 1: Car behind me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, how are you still here?
Speaker 4: I don't know is your net cart?
Speaker 1: My back is very sore. The smoothie exploded, I mean exploded all over and if, Mike, you want to pull up the car, I mean you can see the damage. I'm lucky to be alive. The whole back end is dented in.
Speaker 4: Did you exaggerate the sixty?
Speaker 1: No? How do you know, dude, I'm telling the Ford I mean their car, I mean look at that.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't know if they told you sixty or no.
Speaker 1: No, I felt it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you're just.
Speaker 1: Looks like that, looks like yeah, that really is terrible.
Speaker 4: That don't have to make this movie blow up for sure?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, it was sixty, bro, I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: I don't want to discount what you went through.
Speaker 5: What are they doing?
Speaker 1: So they were they looking on the phone, They didn't look up. I have no idea. I still don't even know if it was a man or a woman driving the other vehicle.
Speaker 4: Wait, they didn't stop.
Speaker 1: No, no, their car immediately became disabled. They were going so fast it smashed in. Mike, if you want to show their vehicle. Now, their car became so smashed in then it couldn't move and so I had to move to the side of the road. Look, how smashed in their vehicle is folks?
Speaker 5: Wow, oh wow, that is pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: That's going sixty. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Okay, I now think I believe him.
Speaker 1: Huh. So they were didn't get out, well, they were about one hundred yards back because I pulled over to the shoulder of the road and so I couldn't see the person. They stayed in the car. They left in an amblance. The police car followed the amblance to the hospital. One of them did, and when the tow truck showed up, they're like, oh, I'm not allowed to tow that vehicle yet they want to search it. So that from the context clues, feels like they felt like they maybe been.
Speaker 4: Impaired, impaired or on their phone.
Speaker 1: And their airbags deployed. The cop was shocked that my airbags did not deploy. But I am lucky to be alive. Guys, I mean, do you I mean that is sixty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, i'd say now after seeing the the car.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wow, the back end of your truck is built.
Speaker 6: Like a did you have like Christmas friends back there? Like why why wouldn't it not?
Speaker 1: But the rebox recyclables, I have no idea, dude. It was bananas and they had to shut down the highway to one lane. They had three lanes blocked off. Uh this cop scare the cra Oh yeah. Did you wonder if you were hurt? Yeah? Because at first, I mean, you just hear the boom and you're like it took me. I was like what what?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I got I just got hit. I just got hit.
Speaker 4: Did you hit your head on the steering wheeling?
Speaker 1: No, seat belt tightened like whiplash. Didn't get any whiplash, he said, back, my back is sore.
Speaker 4: Belt, I don't show that in court. Now you're jumping around like I know.
Speaker 1: And my wife's like, you gotta go to the hospital. You got it? And I'm like, no, my back's a little like it's sore, but it's not like I can't move lunch bogs.
Speaker 5: What if this is one of those things, bro.
Speaker 1: Your narrative, Yeah, I know you can barely move.
Speaker 5: Of his other ailments, you know, like his testicle and his stomach pain, Like this could be one of those things where if he had gone to the hospital for this, then they figure out what's wrong with him.
Speaker 4: Like it hurts to chew. That's what you should be saying.
Speaker 5: Oh, like you missed an opportunity.
Speaker 1: It was crazy, like just the impact of getting hit.
Speaker 5: I hope they're okay, do you know?
Speaker 1: I mean I feel they because the ambulance didn't go with their lights blaring, like, they didn't rush. It was like a slow drive away and a cop followed them to the hospital. Okay kind of thing.
Speaker 4: So what happens next?
Speaker 5: Insurance?
Speaker 1: Well, I and see that's the thing. I don't know if this was a man or woman. I don't know if they have insurance because I never talked to them. So I just got a little number on a card that's a case number, and I got to go through insurance find out if they have insurance, and then we go from there.
Speaker 4: Any chance you testifying court.
Speaker 1: It would be amazing if I got to testify in court. But if this is an impaired driver, did you.
Speaker 4: Take pictures of your smoothie explosion in the front?
Speaker 1: Oh, dude, I should have sent that to Mike. Dude. It is no, no, it's not even on the front. It's the windshield was covered. It's on the ceiling and it dripped it. It is dripping down on me.
Speaker 5: So where's your car now?
Speaker 1: Uh? In the garage?
Speaker 6: Oh it's drivable. Are you sure it's drivable?
Speaker 1: Probably not? But I drive it. You clean it? You should let me tell you.
Speaker 4: I had back in of his car.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it looks like a normal probably drive. I think if I showed you at an angle, the side angle, you would realize how deep in that is.
Speaker 6: And the thing is, you never really know what it did to the inside, like the axles.
Speaker 1: It just pull a little bit right Now the car goes right.
Speaker 5: Can't drive that there to clean it? The smoothie really.
Speaker 1: Well, well, that's the problem is the windshield was caked in it and I found a little bit of water in the car, in a bottled water that I was able to clean it so I could see out the windshield to drive home. But besides that, I had nothing because at first I did the windshield wipe or fluid and it didn't.
Speaker 4: It just smeared the smith.
Speaker 1: That was smith I didn't think about. But it does look like a murder scene because it's like smoothie all over the inside. Of the car. It was Banana's Bay.
Speaker 4: So happy your kids weren't with you?
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, And when they when I got home, they were like, oh, I wish i'd have been there, Dad, I'd have been so cool. And I'm like, no, no, no, no, I just said Mike the Smoothie video, I forgot about it and you can just see Smoothie just Kate. I mean, it was like an explosion. But look in my phone because there's like a little shelf in there. It flew all the way to the back of the car. Like it's crazy.
Speaker 4: What the cop said to you?
Speaker 1: Oh, they were like, yeah, everything okay. And it was a cop. It was a girl cop and it was her third day on the job, so she was just learning how to do everything. So one cop was telling all, right, now you need to ask him this. Now you need to ask him.
Speaker 4: That you got a intro cop inentern the cop yeah, wow.
Speaker 1: It was wild man. And the cop was just like, you're gonna have this report here, and I was like his the other driver, Okay, look at this.
Speaker 4: Are you talking to the camera?
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at the Smoothie, dude, it is everywhere. Boom.
Speaker 5: It looks like you threw its peanut butter and banana, piece of banana.
Speaker 1: Just spell.
Speaker 4: You look like you're about to cry? Are you mostly about the smoothie more than anything else?
Speaker 1: He's like, man, it is everywhere, And like the sunroof it was closed, dude, that it shot open. The cover of the sunroof shot open. That was a cover. Yeah, I'll tell you it was everywhere. Man, it was banana.
Speaker 4: I thought there was gonna be a little more smoothie.
Speaker 5: No, I think it's the smoothies, banana, peanut butter. It doesn't look as bad.
Speaker 6: That's a lot of smoothie.
Speaker 5: It's more clear.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 6: It's all over the top.
Speaker 5: But when he said a murder scene, like I was picturing like a strawberry smoothie because red.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: But oh man, it was rough man and everybody in five o'clock traffic's by going. All these people don't know how to drive. It wasn't me, guys, it was the guy or girl behind me.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: If you to guess what like it would be a guy or girl? Would you guess?
Speaker 4: Probably girl setting him up? You're setting setting them up. Just wonder you guess a girl?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd guess a girl. Why just the the impact of the car. I don't know, just the way the car looked, and I don't know. I just I felt girl. You felt girl when I felt girl? Girl or woman?
Speaker 6: Damn girl.
Speaker 1: But that's the second time, man, that I've gotten rear into like that. That's tough.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you are, I mean, the same thing Houston did recently.
Speaker 4: Were you going? You said, you go five? Stopping go? We are you the only one stopping going in the road? It was the other traffic.
Speaker 1: No, it was five o'clock traffic. And the cops said, oh, is it just like normal traffic this time and day? I was like yeah, and it goes yeah. I mean because they'd never hit the brakes.
Speaker 4: He just hit you with a yep you want yep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a little like a skid. There was no skid.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 4: We're happier here, happier.
Speaker 1: Guess what though, Because I'm a safe driver and I followed a good distance, I didn't hit the car in front of me.
Speaker 6: Good job, many boy.
Speaker 1: That's the next question. You guys were success. Did you hit the car in front of you and then I was in front of you? No, man, I'm a safe driver. I followed at a good distance and do.
Speaker 4: You think as a woman or a man?
Speaker 6: And we got our second woman.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So guys, you're lucky that I'm still here.
Speaker 4: We're lucky. We'll count our count our blessings today.
Speaker 6: So Box gotten the wrecked?
Speaker 1: Do they have no cars?
Speaker 10: Did he get a car?
Speaker 11: Does his wife not have a car?
Speaker 10: What's the whole story on.
Speaker 11: That later car tour?
Speaker 4: Okay, So for those that don't know, Lunchbox car broke down like two years ago. He never got another car. He started riding his bike to work and he's like, why do I need a car? So then you were driving the family suv?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was driving the family suv. Gotten a very serious car wreck. Lucky to be alive, escape with no injuries. Car was going sixty, nailed me in the back.
Speaker 4: I saw somebody comment if it was stopping go traffic, How did you get hit by somebody going sixty? Were you at the very back of the stop and go traffic?
Speaker 1: Yep? Huh the odds Okay, I know the odds. Like it was literally like it was just starting to bottle up and I came upon it and then boom boom.
Speaker 4: So what's the deal in the car.
Speaker 1: Car is so my wife that is her car. So we will be getting a rental.
Speaker 4: So that's it. That's the one car. You guys have it hits it. It's beat up.
Speaker 1: It's beat up.
Speaker 4: So how how are you guys getting anywhere?
Speaker 1: Are you? It's drivable. It pulls a little bit right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 1: I know it's not great, but it does pull a little bit right. But talk to the insurance and working on getting a rental. Hopefully today or tomorrow they are setting it up at the rental car place and I go pick up a rental car.
Speaker 4: Do you want to hear Lunchboxes nine one one call? Yeah, so we're able to go and contact them and get it. And so this is the call of lunchbox after the accident.
Speaker 1: Hit it Friday, January ninth. The time is four to twenty pm.
Speaker 10: N I weer one. What's your emergency?
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am, I was. I was just in a wreck.
Speaker 10: Okay, where are you located?
Speaker 11: Sixty five northbound right before the Moor's Lane exit.
Speaker 10: Okay, is anybody with you?
Speaker 1: No, I'm by myself. Man, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 10: Okay, And where was your vehicle? Hey?
Speaker 11: I got rear ended. It was like I was slowing down, like it's kind of you know, stop and go traffic, and I mean the car hit me, just boom, right in the back.
Speaker 1: I mean didn't even didn't hit the brakes.
Speaker 10: Say what kind of vehicle do you have?
Speaker 11: It's a Toyota Highlander and I'm I'm pulled over on the right shoulder.
Speaker 10: Do you have any injuries? Are you okay? I?
Speaker 11: Yeah, my back just I mean, I wouldn't say injury. It's just I can feel it's a little tight, little sore.
Speaker 10: But was anyone else injured in maybe the other vehicle? Have you spoken with anybody?
Speaker 11: I don't know. Their car became disabled right when it hit me. And it's about one hundred yards back and it's still in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of the lane.
Speaker 11: And I don't know if they're okay, but I haven't I can't see them.
Speaker 10: Okay, We're going to send over ems right away.
Speaker 11: All right, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you a question. I don't want you to take offense to this at all, genuine when you're calling nine on one now, do you know that we have access to it? And so do you do a bit when you call? Yeah, because you're doing even sound effects with Harry. You're like, and they were going at boom they hit me.
Speaker 1: Do you know that's literally what I said. I don't understand now.
Speaker 4: No, no, I just am asking. You're being performative because you know anytime you call, we track it down.
Speaker 1: And then you're also like between.
Speaker 6: Every sentence, that's my back hurting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, I completely see why you would react the way you did.
Speaker 1: Like she was asking me. I felt like she was asking me like what happened? And I was trying to explain, like I was sitting there and boom, I got hit in the bat Like.
Speaker 4: You didn't even mention you're smoothie.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 5: He was like I'm driving alone and I'm like.
Speaker 11: All over.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like that was nine one one material. I don't think she needed to know about my smoothie. Like if she would have said, hey, was there any explosions in your car and said, yeah, man, my.
Speaker 4: Smoothie banana strawberry right.
Speaker 1: Now, peanut butter banana, Yeah, it was. I mean it is so gross man, So yeah, I don't think I I'm telling you like it was just like I was trying to move around. I was just like, ah, that does kind of hurt, you know, just testing out to see how my body felt.
Speaker 6: You have a good point, because like in the past, we've had calls and it's been like, I am I there's someone here or whatever.
Speaker 1: This one, Yeah he's doing a bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't go that is your bone head story.
Speaker 6: The other day even threw in kind of like a let's just say so, I didn't. Yeah, you said something like that that you would normally say when you're doing it.
Speaker 1: I said, I said, I don't know the car is one hundred yards back because it became disabled when it hit me. Like she asked me if anybody else was hurting that car. We're glad you're okay. I didn't know we're glad you're okay.
Speaker 4: I just genuinely wonder if you're calling nine one one, because you do so much that you know we're going to go track it down so you perform a little more.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think I was performing. I thought I was just talking you are. I was kind of in what do you call that a shot shock? Let's just say I mean not adrenaline, like whoa, Like, oh my gosh, what just happened? Yeah, that dad, I believe for sure.
Speaker 5: But also, when you any chance you get an opportunity to call nine one one, do you get a little excited?
Speaker 4: Like are you like it because you love calling nine one?
Speaker 1: No, it's really cool, like a rush. Do you know.
Speaker 4: You're taking it doesn't feel the same when you call.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not taking the sealis for that.
Speaker 4: But you are taking sea alice?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Are you right now excited?
Speaker 10: You're not?
Speaker 1: I am on right now this morning. Why would you do that? That's the thing.
Speaker 5: It's not like your body knows, like, oh, this is only supposed to be used for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it said take this once a day.
Speaker 4: Take it after the show, you when you're not around us.
Speaker 1: He's on seallis and he heard himself on nine one one.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: All right, we're done here.
Speaker 8: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: And that wraps it. I hope you feel caught up on the Bobby Bone Show now from this week, be sure to check out Part one, Part three this weekend with Eddie. Part one is what we are now dubbing our yapp sessions, where for forty five minutes we just kind of go off the rails and talk about life and whatever comes up in discussion, which is really fun for Eddie and I. In Part three is always listener questions and we answer them. So check both of those out if you want something If you want something completely separate from the show, you can check out my podcast Take this Personally. This past week, I had my fiance on and we shared our engagement story and it was a really fun one for me to do and we got all the details out that could possibly exist within the engagement story, so you hear everything. Now this is where I leave you. Have a great weekend to everybody. I'll yap with you later.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 1: Show and follow ed web Girl Morgan
Speaker 2: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.