Speaker 1: I'm the Duval and this is Conversations with the Podcast. Today's guest is a master well being, educator, a healer, a storyteller, author and host a deeply well podcast. Let's welcome my good friend Debbie Brown live on with you. Boy, oh little thall, I want to introduce a special guests. And I'm not like Envy just say special guests, just to say it, I said, because this woman is really special to me, my friend, you know, my I guess what else can I call you? My? Uh? What? What's what? What is your title now as far as in the realm of the earth, what is your type the earth? Yeah? You know, I don't know how to use those things? What is your type of that? I don't know what you call you?
Speaker 2: Well, my Instagram bio and my website bio says master while being educator and multidisciplinary healer.
Speaker 1: So that's that's what she is to me. God damn it, that's what she is to me. And I'm not just saying that because she read is to me because she helped me at a time where I was fucked up, you know I was. I'm gonna let her introduce herself a little more because she could tell you more about who she is more than I am. Let me introduce Dave Brown, Debbie Brown.
Speaker 2: Hello, what's up? You look so good? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm chilling man, you see you know, you know I am. I'm blessed. You know, I'm blessed as a mother for I appreciate you coming over here. It's it's crazy that I met you on my show, on my show, because I really can trying to get on your show because I want you to interview me. You know, I don't. I don't feel like I could interview you like that because shiit, I need you more than you need me, you know what I'm saying. But first to tell them who you are with and what you've been doing in the game and how you evolved into who you are now.
Speaker 2: Oh or we ain't got that much time. Well, we originally meant like back back, back, back, back in the day, and I'll never forget the moment I met you, like I will never ever ever forget it. Twitter had just started and at the time, I was working in broadcasting, so I used to work in hip hop and entertainment and radio, TV, all that kind of stuff, And I was doing that in La at the time, and I remember, like Charlemagne would come up to LA from time to time, both of our brother and you came up to the radio station with him, and we were all going to go to a party together or something. And I remember I had I mean, I had seen you on TV and I heard so many things about you, and you came up there and you were just like Twitter had just started. And I remember you sat at my desk and you were like, watch this, and you opened up your Twitter and literally like every millisecond it kept refreshing and it was like thousands and thousands and thousands before tweeting you, I was like, what the hell is going on? What is this? I'll never forget what I think I had just got on. But it like you at the beginning Twitter, like it was like big if you had one hundred followers, like that was.
Speaker 1: So early that was there at that time. Yeah, Like I'll never forget. One time I was in DC and I was at this party with J Cole's. It was Wallet, it was a couple other people that I don't remember everybody, but we was all there and this when Twitter was big, and this when I realized so much power. I just tweeted one thing as soon as I pressed seeing everybody in the club looked down at their phone, and that's when I was like, Yo, this is way too much power. You know what I'm saying. It was a louder and that's when I realized. I was like, oh, this is the world now, this was almost this had to be almost fourteen fourteen years ago, you know it, say it again.
Speaker 2: I think it was like two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's a long time. And so I would know you for almost almost we almost ever dubbed that.
Speaker 2: I know, but I'm so much younger than you, but we are like we have known each other a long time.
Speaker 1: Hey, I like being old, though I enjoined being old because I've always seen myself as the old person, you know, Like I just didn't think getting being old was going to become this quick, like this shit wow.
Speaker 2: Yo, like so fast. And I feel like the pandemic sped it up because I feel I feel.
Speaker 1: Like the world lookers. I feel like everything that happened in the pandemic, I already seen it coming. But it's just like it's sped up the rest of work because nothing changed. And just let let us know that we already had a lot of this technology sitting there because all this didn't been here. The stuff we using right now, this shit been here. It's just we didn't think about using it till we had no choice, and now we can't get off this ship.
Speaker 2: Yo. It's honestly like, I feel like there needs to be a class action lost to it at some point, because it's like we didn't know what it was doing to our brains when we all signed up, right like now you knew, like you knew your neural pathways were about to get, you know, harder.
Speaker 1: I kind of understood, like I said, when I did that, like little stuff like that, when I tweeted in the club and saw everybody, I understood the power feel understood. Like if it's in the wrong hands, like it can really be finessing the wrong ways on people. Because it's like reading. When you read something, you reading it in your brain, so you in your mind you're thinking you really know what you're talking about. And that's the same thing with social media. So if you read something, you really thinking that you learning, but you're really learning maybe learning wrong, you know, So so that's the algorithm.
Speaker 2: Will feed anything that's really inside of you. It's like there's this old, this really beautiful old quote and wisdom traditions, which is like, you know, you, you are the beast you choose to feed. You know, are you gonna feed your ego or are you gonna feed your soul? And I feel like that's how the algorithm on social works like it will just further amplify kind of the truth of the current version of who you are, like what you what you're really thinking about the way you see the world in yourself, and so you keep having it.
Speaker 1: That's why you have propercy. You have to jump in front of the programming, because because if you don't program it, you're gonna it's gonna program you. And so what I kind of do the little exercises I always did. I try to I try to follow a ship that I don't know shit about. You know what I'm saying. I did, Oh, I don't like certain ship, not because I don't think it's pleased, because I know if I like that, that's gonna bring all that shit over here, you see what I'm saying. So I kind of look the dead when you understand what you're playing, when you kind of even though it's still gonna get your regardless, you know what I'm saying, because sometimes you ever notice, sometimes you can, you know, you could think of some shit. Don't even say that shit pop up? It's powerful. So but you're the person to know how to detach way from it too, though, because you understand how to get away from it. So what are some of the exercise do you do to detach yourself from that type of shit? Man?
Speaker 2: You know what, I really started looking at it very seriously, especially when I became a mom, because you start to notice the mindless things that your body naturally does, and then your child kind of really observing that, like what is that? What are you doing? Or fighting for your attention? And you're like, you know, I think for me, I was just like, oh, my child doesn't need to fight for my attention. This isn't more important. But why do I feel such a connection or why is it the absent minded thing that I pick up? So I did a few things from my social media, Like a couple of years ago, I went on a big friend perge. I think I had to give very realistic about how much time I actually had, Like first and foremost, I want to be an excellent mother to my child, like he and I both deserve that, and that requires you to prioritize your life differently down like in the in the depths of the nuance of it, you know, and I think too, It's like I just feel so connected to the way I'm serving right now in my purpose that I don't I don't want to have other people's thoughts or ideas on my brain. Like I'm curious about the shit I'm curious about, and I have the brain and the ability and the heart to manifest any and all of it. So I don't want to be influenced or too consumed with like truly the smallest details of people's lives, like if I met you ten years ago and we haven't talked or lived in the same state, I don't need to know what you're reading. I don't need to know what you're eating, like God bless absolutely no beef fond from Afar. But like, our brains can only hold so much, and I'm here with work to do, and I have a lot of love to give and a lot of support I'd like to give in the ways that I'm able, And so I just had to be clear about what feeds me and what leaps my energy. So I did like a big friend fast, I kind of you know, I just looked out my life from like acquaintances to casual relationships to deep relationships, to relationships that are just rooted in nostalgia, and I thought, like, what are the ones that are really meaningful for me to feed and pay attention to right now? I'd rather give less more of me than spread myself on a surface level for everybody. So I did like a mass unfollow and then I just over two years slowly started following people back, like I follow a handful of people, and it's just people that I really think about and that you know, I want to be more actively engaged or work stuff. And then I pretty much put everybody on mute, no disrespect, but like I just want to post some time, and I don't want to get caught there looking at stories and all that stuff and liking all this stuff. So I put people on mute, and then I go check on people from time to time. And then I actually have a lock box at my house. It's this pretty cool like mindfulness tool that someone sent me, and it's a box that has a timer on it. It's called like mindful box. I think. I hope I'm getting that right because I really do like it. And usually at the end of my workday, like I'll shut it down around four and then I want to give my son time until it's bedtime, so I'll put it in the box. I'll set the alarm for three four hours, and then that keeps my hands off it. So that's what I'm working with right now, and it's made it better.
Speaker 1: You know what I've worked on. I think I found piece where I think you really at piece where you can be in the world around these crazy motherfuckers and try and try to make a difference. You know what I'm saying, Like because to me, I can cut off a lot of people, but I don't really I don't it would it would defeat my purpose on what I think I should be here for. You know what I'm saying, Like I really don't need social media, but I think the world needs me for social media. You know what I'm saying. It's like the balance of it. So it's like I have to be able to be strong enough to go like if I showed y'all, Like me and Charlamagne talk about this all the time when our social media, a lot of people couldn't handle a lot of shit that I dies, and I wouldn't even like when I see people fold on there, I don't even feel I mean, I understand why they fold, you know what I'm saying. I don't. I don't fold off of because I understand. I know how to separate, so I've always been able to test it to because I guess I started before before the social media, so I can I understand what it is, but I can understand how I can break especially a woman down. Like if you what they just have to be you might be talk all day long, but that one day it just fucks you up, you know what I'm saying. So I can understand it. But for me, I just feel like I just have to God damn like I have to. Like I'm a people's person. I feel like I'm here for the people, so I have to be in tuned with them because I feel like I've already got enough to where God has made it to where I can handle all the bullshit things that can fuck up my blurb, and he put people around me enough, like people like you or Dolly or people like that to balance it out, to keep me safe. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, you have a medicine that you are meant to give the masses. So like for you especially, that's important. It's why God built within your purpose the ability to entertain, to bring joy, to bring truth to like have you know the type of stage presence that you have and the creativity you have, like you're meant to display those things as the way that you give your wisdom and your medicine.
Speaker 1: He was one of the people when I got in my accident that I had got messed up. I was messed up one night. I didn't take no medicine. I was trying to be tough and not take no medicine and all that. And then and then I called you. I ain't called you one day, you missed the call. Then you called me back right at the right time and set there and breathed me through the whole thing. I wouldn't have made it do that night without you doing the breathing. What is the breathing patterns? You know what I'm saying. So I want to thank you for doing that for me because I couldn't have made it through that night. And what is that you was doing? Because I don't know. I was just following your league. What what what do you call that? What you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, first, like I'm just so grateful for your life, like praise God, thank you God, Thank you God, Thank you God, thank you God. Like you have done just such a powerful job of wearing your testimony the way that you have. But like what you went through was so hard and so challenging. So like one just like bless yeah, bless, bless.
Speaker 1: I'm blessed. But it made me see there's a lot of people that cake that couldn't do this, you know what I'm saying that that's one thing about being in that wheelchair. You start looking at the world is not built for people that's handicapped, you know what I'm saying, Like I couldn't imagine, like I knew I was gonna be able to eventually get back up. But it made me even though I always had a had a saft spot for people that was handicapp because I always show love to them on social media. I even had a couple of the most stage with me when I did host the Hip Hop Awards. I do all always show love to that. But when you sit in that chair, it's a totally different game, you know what I'm saying, because you see how and it really the world don't make time for them to care about the person that's handicapped, you know what I'm saying. So for me, it made me even when I see people now handyicap, it just makes me even see how strong they are because you got to be mentally strong. Yeah, even that a couple months I was in that wheelchair. You have to be mentally strong every day, like damn, I got it. I'm really in this gap damn wheelchair because I couldn't even use my arms or nothing. You know, So it just makes you realize how. But it made me too. I was I was strong, but fain. Like I said, I have people around me like y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know. I remember, like I remember that day you called me, and it was so wild because we're so you know, I'm based in La so we're always kind of usually on opposite time zones. And I was driving in the car and I remember I looked down and it said miss FaceTime from Little Dumal and it was like, I don't remember what time it was for me. I think it was like kind of early morning for me. And I looked and just like instantly, I was like this at weight. So I literally was driving on the freeway when I called you, and I drove to the shoulder of I think I was on the one O one freeway in LA and I just sat at the shoulder at like it was like rush hour traffic. All these cars were filled next to me, and I was just like okay, and I pulled over and I facetimed you back and you were you were on the gurney and you were coming out of surgery like you were literally like you were you still had I might not have the right terminology for this, but you still had your anesthesia on yea, And so you were coming out of anesthesia, and I remember you were just telling me that you were in pain and I and I just, you know, the first thing, I was just like, Okay, take a deep breath. And so we ended up doing some breath work exercise and some distance reiki, and.
Speaker 1: That's what he was reky. I did. Thank the name of it. I don't know the terminology is yet. I just that's some job there for y'all. Help me with that shit. But yeah, and I from people that's dumb.
Speaker 2: Like me, there's no dumb but this is I think one of the easiest ways to express it for everyone is but I definitely encourage people to spend some time on Google or go on my page to kind of get a deeper look at it. Uh. But reiki is working with our human energy system and our spiritual energy to send healing to another person, and so this I'm a master level at reiki in a few different lineages, So Suey, Holy Fire, and Corona Reiki are systems that I work with, and I believe that this energy is channeled from source and it can really provide a lot of support and comfort to people when they are in pain, when they're in crisis. If you spend time looking it up, if this resonates, there's a lot deeper you could go with this, But I think on a basic level, it's important to understand that as human beings, we emit energy, point blank period, scientifically proven. We have what is called an orc field, which can extend in front of us from like six to ten feet, and so you'll notice people that you're really magnetized towards they typically like some of those big figures like yourself, like Charlemagne, you think of like an Oprah. They have this natural energy and presence that pulls you to them. So in this field of thought, you would know that you hold a big energy field, that you have a lot of light within you, that you make good choices and integrity that add to the beneficial life that you have. And you'll notice sometimes when you maybe walk by someone on the street and you're just like, oh, they got a bad energy. You don't really know why you haven't engaged, but you know that that's something that you may not want to get close to. It would be seen as maybe they have a lot smaller of an energetic field, and they might have a lot of negative influences or negative behavior themselves. So that was that was I think an easy way to express what the energy system that I was working with was. But you could also look at it as kind of in Christian thought like laying hands, sending light, you know, sending prayer out. And so that's that's what we did, And and we did some breathwork sequences to just kind of calm your nervous system, bring you back into your body, hopefully bring like as soothing relaxed states so you could get some sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish see was they t was supposed to come out to the Bahamas at my spot. She still ain't made there yet. For all y'all that don't know, let.
Speaker 2: Me tell y'all about let me tell y'all about Duvall. This is how me and Duvall role.
Speaker 3: We will like text about something and we'll be like, yes, let's do it, let's do it, and then we'll disappear and then randomly you'll FaceTime me one morning or I'll FaceTime you one night, and.
Speaker 2: We'll be like, yeah, we need to do this. We got okay, so here's what we're gonna do, and then life takes over. Happen. You invited me to the Bahamas, so we.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we both gym and us so we know understand, you know. So I know, I know you're gonna come eventually whenever, whenever the the the ship of Lines or whatever. But I feel like if we both out that we can and I gotta do your show too, you know, But I want you to tell me. I want you to talk to me like my show is about therapy for when people want to talk. You know what I'm saying. If they if they got questions, they can come to up, So if you got questions, I'm not off to you. I'm like we like we like Bro and sus So if you want to come to Bros. I'm way older than you, way way old.
Speaker 2: Way old day, such a young little thing.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I have a question for you because I feel like I feel really grateful that our relationship has endured over this length of time because it's allowed me to get to know you in so many different kind of ways. And I think that, like I just have such an appreciation for your wisdom and for the way that you share like bigger concepts that people could really benefit from hearing and knowing about. And I guess, like my question for you because something like you have been out in the world for a really long time, like you have been talking the way that you talk, doing the things that you do, you know, before social media, through social media. Now that you mentioned that, like, well, age has hit, like you're older, you're unc What have you noticed about the way people receive your wisdom? Because you've always been wise. What has changed in the way that you're able to give wisdom and the way people around you were able to receive it from you? Because it's not like you're saying new things now, but you got a little song pepper. You look elegant, like.
Speaker 1: Just programmed to hear from older people. I think, yeah, program because like people always say like yeah, you say it because you're just like no, you you couldn't think like this unless you was already thinking like this. You know what I'm saying, Like this don't happen like when you get old, you just get wet. Wise, you program yourself like this, Like everything I am not, I made a conscious effort to program myself to be like this if it's something that I feel like, like say face is on Twitter. I didn't realize how much I couldn't. I couldn't fail until I got on Twitter. So it took me time to see that and program myself like fix it. Like when somebody says, boy, you spelt that she's wrong as fuck, I have to reprogram myself to fix it. So over time I had to. I had to fix it. So everything in life I just over time. I had to program myself to be the person I am like I'm not. I just I'm just simple too, you know what I'm saying. I keep saying simple and being simple got me this far. I've never I've been blessed my whole life. A lot of it ain't me because I ain't the smartest motherfucker on earth. I'm just I'm just simple and I'm blessed and I'm on the good side of the universe. I ain't. I ain't. It ain't me. It ain't me, you know. I just know. I know I'm the vessel, and I know that he used me, like I said, even when I when I like when I was staying with early times of Twitter, when I saw it, I was like, Yo, this is crazy power that and it was scary, but it was just like it was what it was, but I understood what it was not. I feel like to this day, I'm proud of how I used it because I used it more for other people than I did for me, whether they see it or not. But I got way less out of it than they and everybody else. I feel like I put out for everybody else.
Speaker 2: I have another question, how do you talk to God?
Speaker 1: Sh I just talked to him through I talked to him through my actions on how I treat people. I feel like if your actions telling you your relationship with God, that's a good tweet. You know, but and that's how.
Speaker 2: Let me tweet that first, let me get some.
Speaker 1: You can use it. But I feel like and that's and that's my and that's how I feel like I I communicate with God to how I treat people or HW try to treat people, you know, And that's how I feel like everybody should should show how they treat That is so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I so agree. That is so how I.
Speaker 1: You make you make you feel like, give me that is so beautiful. Like I'm really not trying to be like that for really just but.
Speaker 2: You don't have to try. Let me just receive you, you know what I you know what I really want for black men, for all men.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: It's just the ability to let in things that are true about you, you know, to not deflect from receiving like a softer or a more grateful attention. Like I feel like a lot of men don't know what to always do with that energy. A lot of people in general.
Speaker 1: I think I'm definitely like that. I'm I'm to to hearing bullshit about me, and when I hear rear shit and it just sounds crazy to me, Like it's like, what like if somebody give me a compliment, I'd be I don't even know how to respond to it. I'd be like, oh, thank you. You know, I don't know how to I probably don't know how to receive compliments.
Speaker 2: You know, what I think a lot of people don't realize is like when you cut off receiving something like that, like you cut it off for both parties, because the person trying to share it with you, you're giving them like such a dismissal or like even a rejection of them trying to speak truth into you about what they see and feel. And then on your end, you don't let in the good stuff about yourself. And I think all of us should really benefit from being in practice of like looking at each other and telling each other the truth about each other, and like letting ourselves receive it, like letting ourselves receive good news and good words and kindness.
Speaker 1: I do, and and unestly that accident risk is it showed because I didn't. I think I do it as a way, as a defense mechanism and not rely on it, like because I know you can't rely on love like that, not for humans. So so in my mind, I've always programmed myself to where I know there's love there, but I don't rely on it, And this accident reminded me that I really get love about it, you know what I'm saying. Like I never I never relied on it because especially entertainment, because they're not gonna love you forever you live by the genie, you're gonna die about the moves. So I've always prepared myself, like even living on the island and shit like that. It makes it to where when when all this shit that I am, I'm still cool without it, you know what I'm saying. But like I say, the accident showed me, like now people really love you, you know what I'm saying, Like like I always knew I have my fans loving me and stuff like that. They're my mom or my family. But when you see like the industry love you like that, y'all gave a fuck about me, you know what I'm saying. So it's stuff like that be reassurance. Maybe that was God showing me like not even up with the still fuck with you like that, you know. So I don't rely on the love like that. I rely on Look, I feel like I get all love that's supposed to get you know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to be about relying on it, right because you're solid, like you're a sovereign being, you don't need validation. But it's like when you live a good life, you do deserve to hear about it, you know. It's like we do. You put up with a lot being alive, and especially if you're alive and you're.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like we do though. Yeah, I feel like I feel like life is so simple, like.
Speaker 2: Life is hard, life is harrd.
Speaker 1: Well, I see it. It's hard for people that can that that's that's like physically fucked up. It's hard for them. But for me, I don't feel like shit hard for me, you know what I'm saying, Like it ain't it ain't been. I can't really complain for real for everything that, That's what I'm saying. So it's like I can't really life is hard like I've seen, like I say, people that's really fucked up handicap, can't move and can't like and even them, they don't feel like it's hard, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So some inside, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Sometimes life is hard because we put we put a lot of a lot of things that we want, you know what I'm saying, and then and then we get let down a lot. But it's really it's really expectations. But it's really simple as fuck. If you look at any other living creature, it's not trucking.
Speaker 2: We are, yeah, I mean, yeah, it's the it's the divine dance of humanity. I feel like it's always like a comedy and a tragedy because people go through real.
Speaker 1: Shit all comedy. It's all comedy. Damn all this shit. If you ain't laughing at like, you missing the whole point, because this shit is hilarious, you know. And that's how I look at everything. I mean, we all go through share and we as human as we emotional, you know what, We're gonna be naturally emotional, and and we're gonna cry, We're gonna do all that. But at the end of the day, it is what it is. You know, people gonna come, they gonna go. That's why we don't take nobody we love for granted, because you never know, you know, shit, I learned that a lot this year because people dropping like flies around me, you know. But it's life, you know, everything I'm going through, it ain't nothing ain't nobody else gonna go through We all gonna go through this. I'm gonna see you going, You're gonna see me go, you know or it is what it is. But until then we don't live. We gonna live. Joy's motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I got one more question.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: What did you learn about love this year? And outside of the love that you were receiving? Like, what what changed in the way that you give love and receive love this year?
Speaker 1: Honestly nothing because I already had it. Like I said, it, don't it, don't flip in as it was programmed in me.
Speaker 2: Sound like on social media, I saw you like saying some really beautiful things about your lady and just like being I don't know, it seemed like you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've always did that. I've always showed love, and it's just maybe the algorithm that they let you catch the other ones. But I mean, I feel like I always show love. Is just sometimes you don't catch it. On social media is hard to catch you. But my life shows that I show because even with women in my real life, shit, they all love me, don't. I don't know too many women that don't like me, you know what I'm saying so shit like I mean, all of you ain't gonna get to mean to say nothing bad about me. And the only reason I use women because they can pretty much tell real you know what I'm saying. Niggas a lot, but women there is like nah, niggas, you can't, especially Black women. Black women ain't with the bullshit, you know what I'm saying, Like I can't and you can't be in the game this long and and not something not come out, you know what I'm saying, or something. Yeah, yeah, So, like I said, I don't really trip off the people that don't know miss the people that do know me. So if the people that do know me, if they if they don't see nothing bad about me, I ain't you know, everything else anything. Let me think, is there anything else we could talk about? Because I feel like I feel like I feel like everything we do is just energy, you know what I'm saying, Like we I wish we was like together and we vibe and like, oh my eyes, we.
Speaker 2: Need it, like just we gotta be on your island. We need just the most abundant, blunt and like the waves and then just have like a conversation as we flow with nature.
Speaker 1: That's how it's supposed to go.
Speaker 2: We should do.
Speaker 1: Anyway give me the ways too much to me.
Speaker 2: We should do a smoker's podcast about spirituality. That would be so fun.
Speaker 1: I would. I'm with it. But like I said, even with spirituality, it's spiritual. It's not so much conversation. It's just spiritual. But in the world of podcasts, I guess you gotta compensate.
Speaker 2: And that funny that you talk for a living. In a large respect, I talked for a living, But I love silence and I want to.
Speaker 1: Make because you understand, that's really what it is like. We all the spiritual means, we all just organically. Just if you took our mouths off, we'll still be connected, you know what I'm saying. Where with the mouth you could talk all day and never be connected. Oh that was hard. That was hard. That was deep.
Speaker 2: That was that was that was some scripture. That was deep.
Speaker 3: That was hard.
Speaker 2: I went to this little part of Italy called Colia a couple of weeks ago, and it was super for the places I've been in, but it's spelled p U g l I, a beautiful exquisite. It's right on the like Ionian Sea, the Adriatic see beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, but like remote, Like it was so like I thought I was in the twelfth century and I was just like it was crazy. But while I was there, it was a kind of silence I hadn't heard before. I don't know if that's gonna make sense, but it's like, no, it was so rich, Like the silence felt like it had nutrients in it, Like it was just such a rich silence. I'm just like, I can't stop creaving that.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's like at nighttime in my backyard, like it's pitch black. It feels like you're really out of space because the only thing you can see is stars and everything. It just opens your mind up and just realize how detest we are from nature, you know what I'm saying, Like we really fucking detect away from nature like that, even through the healing process, I was crowned in like a motherfucker. That shit works too, Like all these sit like grounded just taking walking in the grass and healing in the ocean like I did physical pimpy in the goddamn ocean. All that shit matters.
Speaker 2: Wow, wow, Wow.
Speaker 1: All that shit matters.
Speaker 4: It matters so much it's like and it's just wild because not that we need it, but it's like there is scientific proof well, things like shealing gardens, and just how important it is if you're healing emotionally or physically, to see green plants, to see colorful living things.
Speaker 2: You know, if we need it, we need it, We're wired for it.
Speaker 1: I wonder how long I'm gonna live.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because like I feel like I'm gonna be here forever, but I know that ain't reality. I really do feel like it's just like I won't even see me dying, even like when I was laying there, like I didn't realize I was dying till they told me a thing. But i't think I was gonna die. But that shit hurt, but it didn't feel like I was gonna die. But it's just like I know, like it's just like I was supposed to be here a little. That's how I know I'm gonna be an old motherfucker. But this shit coming back, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I want to be an elder. I want to be like a glorious elder. I want to have like my white hair just dripping. I want to like God I want to sit around a fire and talk to the kids and like, I just want to see how so much of this is going to turn out.
Speaker 1: I think I tell the people there all the time. I just want to see how this shit go just I just want to see how humans just developing and evolve into whatever they do, because any little thinking shift shit Turst left and I just just think about how twenty twenty just shifted everything so quick, and I knew it was gonna do it, but it's just entertaining just to see how people just shift. I can't wait. I can't fucking wait. Well, I appreciate you Dave coming on us, Joe. You know, like I say, we just only are talking and vibe. And I want my podcast just to be like just talk conversation, simple conversation, and hopefully it gets something out of it because podcast has been been getting a bad stigma, so I think it's time to bring it back to what it's supposed to be about.
Speaker 2: Mmm. I love you, I love you.
Speaker 1: I love you too. Da Well, I appreciate you y'all. Thank y'all for listening to uh tune in for the next episode. We got this bitch. Thanks you listen to another episode of Conversation with Me, Little Duval, we out this bitch. Don't miss an episode of Conversations with Listen to subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, iHeartRadio app wherever you get your podcasts. Conversation with Podcasts is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and our executive producer is Dolly Bishop and produced by Aaron A Keen Howard