Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Man Welcome back to Coast to Coast George Norri along with media Mark Anthony Mark back in October of nineteen seventy three Pascagoula, Mississippi, who is an apparent UFO sighting an alien abduction in which a Charles Hickson at a nineteen year old by the name of Calvin Parker claimed they were abducted and examined before being released by aliens while fishing near Pascagoula. You knew Calvin Parker, who has since passed away.
Speaker 3: I did. I interviewed Calvin for a podcast I was working on, and I got to know him, and we used to speak on the phone quite a bit, and I considered considered him a friend, and he really opened up to me, and I was even able to do a reading for him. In fact, George have done readings for several people who've been who claim to have been abducted by aliens from UFOs, including Nancy Tremaine and Calvin Parker, who are two of the most credible abductees on record. What happened with Calvin like you? Like You? Stated? He and a friend. They were fishing, and he said, this large object, metallic football shape object came out of the sky and they wanted to run, but it hit them with this light. And all the abductees that I've encountered, they talked about this light that hits them, and it's like they were paralyzed. He said, we couldn't move. These robotic entities came out of the UFO and three of them and they hovered over to them, grabbed them with these pincher like claws, brought them on board. Charles and Calvin were separated. Calvin said he was placed on a table and then injected with something, and then the robotics went up against the wall of this this vessel. He said. The commander appeared to be the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, he said, except for two middle fingers. He said, it looked kind of like this reptilian thing, the two middle fingers on both their hands. And he was funny. Calvin had a sense of humor. He goes, I would have talked to her in a bar. He goes, look, you know, the fingers, they were kind of weird. But he said she was so beautiful. But what he described other than that was absolutely horrific. He said, the probes, this thing came out of the ceiling started. He said, it was this device that came out of the ceiling made in clicking sounds over him, and then they were injecting him all over his body. Long story short is, in the aftermath, he and Charles Hickson swore never to talk about it, but of course they did, and they ended up at the Sheriff's department. A medical examination showed puncture wounds all over both of their bodies. It didn't come out until years later. George that the Sheriff's department was flooded with phone calls that day by people saying they saw flying flying saucer UFO. All of this over the past fifty years, Calvin and Charles were subjected to light detectors, polygraph truth serum, sodium pentathole, interrogation, hypnotherapy and always came up as no deception. So that's why he and Charles Hickson were considered the most credible abductees. Charles went public, he was on the Tonight Show and all these other shows. Calvin was a more private person and he and he also when I talked to him, he opened up to me and said they came back for him. Twenty years later, he said, he was in his truck and he goes, damn, there was that thing again, and the light and the robotics. They pulled him out of his truck. He was by himself, and he said, and there was that beautiful woman again, he said, but this time, he goes, he was twenty years older. He was mad, and he shoved her like when he was on board. And he said, all of a sudden, it was like this facade, the way I would describe to be like holographic projection over the beautiful woman. And he said he saw this reptile like creature underneath her, and then the she was right, yeah, And Nancy Tremaine said the same thing. She said, she saw the most handsome man she'd ever seen, but he moved real quick, and she saw like this reptilian almost kind of like an alligator type looking creature. But when when Calvin resisted, he said, the robotics came at him. They grabbed him, slammed him down, injected him with something, and then after that he said, his health started declining. In fact, he developed cancer, and sadly, Charles m Charles had died a couple of years before him, and they had had this falling out. And Calvin died almost fifty years to the day of being abducted.
Speaker 2: Now and he was only sixty eight when he passed away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was such a great guy, one of the nicest, most downder the pun intended down to earth people out of are met, but very humble, very very spiritual, man of deep faith. I can't say enough kind things about Calvin Parker. But what's happened in my career, George. I've done readings for a number of people, and there was this one. I was doing a gallery event in front of about one hundred people in Denver and I was zeroed in. I was drawn to this one young man and he kind of looked like Tom Cruise from the first top gun. You had those chiseled features, perfect physical you know. It was like, you know, one of these photoshop people. But his grandfather's spirit came through and started talking about the message that came through from his grandfather was the Grays keep coming for you. This kid started shaking, the tears coming out of his eyes and he goes, they keep coming for me.
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: And his grandfather's response was, it's the way you metabolize protein. That's why they they mark you, and if you change your diet, you'll become less interesting to them. Okay, now I'm not explaining this to him because this is the message. And I'm like, you know, I'm just as incredulous about this as this young guy was.
Speaker 2: Your mouth's wide opened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my mouth's wide open. So throughout my work I was able to meet Christaperno, and I know that Chris has been on Coast to coast and Chris is used to be a police investigator in the state of New York and he started debriefing people claim to have been abducted, and he was a total skeptic, didn't believe in it, and then he believed in it. And now he is the head of the New York chapter of moufan the Mutual ufone Network, which I know Coast to Coast listeners are familiar with for those who aren't, the Mutual ufone Network, and it's not a bunch of dorks. I mean, these are scientists, investigators, very very serious to ufiologists who study this.
Speaker 2: We endorsed this group, by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. And when I told him about In all the readings, including the one I did for Calvin, the protein issue always came up, and Charles or excuse me, Chris said, what he goes Mark. We had found that every abductee in the wake of their passing has an insatiable craving for protein and salt. He said. One guy that we met with he was shaking, craving protein so much. Somebody had a package of hot dogs and the guy grabbed it, ripped it open, and ate the entire package of hot dogs. Wrong. They were like, uh, Well, Chris and I were talking recently and I started doing some research on the protein and protein synthesis is the process of creating protein molecules. And to manufacture protein molecules, a cell must first translate information from DNA to messenger RNA through a process known as transcription. What transcription is It's the copying of a gene's DNA sequence to make an RNA molecule, and then this is used to build a chain of amino acids. Long story short, According to Elmhurst University in Northern Arizona University and those are only two of the sources where I found this. Not all amino acids are produced by the body. Other amino acids are obtained from the diet. In other words, George, you start changing your protein intake, you begin to alter the content of your amino acids. And Chris and I were saying that might make somebody less appealing to what the aliens are looking for.
Speaker 2: Why are the aliens looking for people that fit that mode? I mean, they're not not like the Twilight soon to serve man, They're not eating them right.
Speaker 3: Well, this is the scary this is the perfect coast to coast part and and on is taken aback by this as as anyone. Christpernos said. Their resource research indicates that the protein is a source for food for aliens. They extract this this biological matter from humans, make it into a paste, and they inject their In other words, they absorb protein through the skin. And it appears that the grays, which a lot of the abductees talk about, based on Chris's research from several sources, the grays appear to be some type of organically grown worker be that different alien species visiting Earth are are utilizing. Now. This ties into testimony before Congress from former intelligence officer David Grush. He said that he testified before Congress that the United States is in possession of non human biologics, and so according to the research that move On has conducted, they are using this material as a form of nourishment that they absorb through their skin. And it appears that the quote unquote non human biologics American scientists that are working with the area fifty one non human biologics have figured a way to synthesize this paste to keep these things alive. Now, I know this sounds about us out there and as x files as it gets, but this is some of the evidence which has been coming up. And it also indicates that they may be doing other things with the protein extracted from humans, because protein is an essential element to be used in cloning. And there's been a lot of people on coast to coast that have said that there are human alien hybrids. And think about it, George. As far out as it sounds, we've all seen on Nature documentaries people, you know, scientists will go out and they'll they'll catch a shark or a dolphin and they'll tag it, or they'll shoot a bear or whatever animal with a tranquilizer, and while the creature is immobilized. All sorts of tests are being done to it, and they'll tag it and take sample. And Calvin said, that's what it felt like to me. He says, I felt like a lab rat, he said, you know, And no matter how he tried to communicate with them, they appear to understand him, at least in the telepathic sense, because with the abductees, they said, they all receive a telepathic type message that calm down, cooperate, And even though the aliens are aware that their subjects are in pain, they seem rather indifferent to it. And I know, I'm given a lot of information at one time. This would be a great topic for for Gaya. I'm beyond belief. I'd love to because I have so much more that we could go into on this topic. But we're just scratching the tip of the iceberg as to why aliens are targeting specific people for protein metabolization.
Speaker 2: And listen to the statistic mark six hundred and thirty thousand people worldwide disappear on the average every year, of which ninety thousand of them are never found, never found. Is it conceivable that these extraterrestrials are keeping these people?
Speaker 3: Absolutely I've also spoken with Don Eckert, and he is another former police officer. He's the chief editor of UFO magazine, and he said that there are human mutilations that have been found, mutilated human bodies that it doesn't add up how and why they're they're mutilated. The question is are these the work of aliens? Maybe not, but it does raise questions. And Chris and I Christaperno of Muffon and I were talking and we brought up that very very same topic. There's a lot of people who disappear. According to some sources that I can't currently verify. There have been abductees who indicated that while brought on board vessels, they observed what appeared to be human body parts. So, to answer your question directly, based at this point strictly on here, it does appear that some people abducted are are taken and dismembered. So, yes, people that disappear, It is theoretically possible. And I'm not saying this is you know, until I can verify it. I have to say this is hearsay, but it is possible that some of the people that disappear. This may be an explanation.
Speaker 2: Why, as a lawyer would you not consider this highly unusual.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, because especially when I was a prosecutor and then I was a criminal defense attorney and I also did victim advocacy in the wake of passing. You have to treat people that have been through these abduction experiences very similar to rape and kidnap victims, because the psychological repercussions of this are very similar. They're in shock, They're in shock, absolutely, And you know, I know there's some people that that maybe they're making it up and maybe they're not, but the ones that I have done the readings for, I'm very, very convinced that they were they were telling the truth. Also, from a legal standpoint, you know what these beings are doing. I mean, if this was a human that abducted somebody and started doing all this type of thing, it's kidnapping, kidnapping, it's it's assault, it's battery. It diverges essentially on rape.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast a m every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more