Speaker 1: Elvis. Elvis Durant's phone tap Now set this phone tap up. This is just one of my favorites of all time. It's so nice to say that. Thank you. Well, this is what I did. So I called my grandmother first, and I talked to Grandma and I said, Grandma, Mom tells me that I have a farting problem, and we talk about that, and then we conferenced my mom in and we get hard. But my mom has no idea that I called my grandmother to tell her about this. So Mom clearly walks right into it without knowing anything. Here we go, Hello, Grandma, Hi, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, I got you about how many quarters I got today?
Speaker 1: You got quarters for me? Yeah? Awesome? Why that's good? I like quarters? Hey, listen the reason why there's a reason why I'm calling though. Yes, Mom tells me that I have a hereditary problem. My body makes gas and I crack wind all the time.
Speaker 2: What the hell is about?
Speaker 1: She said? And it comes from you and your family.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I get a hold of her.
Speaker 1: You wait, why You're side of the family got cracking cracking wind problems? She said, she has a proof that growing up, Like when my mom said something smelled your your friends would tell her that it was you and just to go along with it.
Speaker 2: Oh my blood is boiling, how dear her?
Speaker 1: She said that even till today, you cracking wind all time. Crag why right, that's what she said.
Speaker 2: This is my grandson speaking.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, Mom says, I have to go to the doctor. Now good.
Speaker 2: What's the matter with you? You got she got gifts in her head.
Speaker 1: Mom said, like in public, you would just go.
Speaker 2: So stupid.
Speaker 1: Like she remembers one instance, you were at a parade and you cracked wind and the name neghbor heard it, and the neighbor was like, was like, he was like, you know, why did you do that?
Speaker 2: Don't believe that? Please, Gregory, really don't believe it. No garbage. Don't you don't believe that?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm going to conference you and somebody else in the ares. Hold on so far so good? Right? That would call mom ma? Hey, I got grandma on the phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen to this what he called me? Yeah, to tell me what you said to him?
Speaker 3: What did I say?
Speaker 2: It's something that he has to go to a doctor because he's breaking wind and it comes from my side of the family.
Speaker 3: I never said that him told him. What are you listening to him? Ma? Mom?
Speaker 1: Remember you told me about Grandma and family cracking wind all time?
Speaker 3: Oh Gregory, when would I ever say something like that? Why don't I talk like that? Where you get these things?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: To him? Mom?
Speaker 3: What are you listening to him for? I don't know.
Speaker 2: He he got me. He called me. I just walked in. He called me, and he's telling me all this garbage. And I said, I just told him, I said, your mother would never say such, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: When do I ever talk like that? First of all, you know what he said.
Speaker 2: He said that I went to a parade or something and I was cracking the wind and my friends call you up and tell you this.
Speaker 1: Who. I don't know you said that?
Speaker 3: Ma? You know, first of all, I don't understand why you listen to him.
Speaker 2: You know he he doesn't you know.
Speaker 3: He makes no sense. And Gregory, what are you bothering your grandmother with such foolishness for you said that. I'm going to tell you right now, this conversation is going to end because this conversation makes no sense whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, You're the only one that talks like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. Maybe you think a funny, but don't you know what, don't bother people with this kind of foolishness.
Speaker 2: But I feel hurt that he took like that.
Speaker 3: No, no, Gregory, I'm going to hang up, and I don't know why you put me on a three ways. Yes, you got me here for garbage. For garbage is just garbage talk?
Speaker 1: Do you tell Grandma the truth?
Speaker 3: All right? Ma, you know what what? Don't listen to him? All right, I'm all right, this is wasting my time. I have to go to the store. You know, when Gregory go to the doctor, I think you need to go to the doctor. Go go get yourself a good check up.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell him because my mom cracks wind all time.
Speaker 3: That's something you go go to the doctor. You should go to the doctor for a check.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So are you're denying that moth?
Speaker 3: While you're at it?
Speaker 1: Are you denying this?
Speaker 2: What are you laughing about? That's not funny?
Speaker 1: Are you denying this? Month?
Speaker 3: No, the sameous of your diet.
Speaker 1: Grandma said that Uncle Tom does it all time.
Speaker 2: Well I did not. I never said it. I believe you.
Speaker 3: I believe that you think I believe what he's telling me.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the stupidity.
Speaker 3: It's stupidity. So you go, you go to a doctor and get a check up. Yes, and then you tell him what kind of diet you have, You eat onions and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, Ma, there's something I gotta tell you. You've just been part of a phone tap hanging out.
Speaker 3: Goodbye, Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: Those were my favorites of all time. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Duran phone tab were only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show