Speaker 1: Big Bang.
Speaker 2: It is what it is. Screen.
Speaker 1: You don't be on nothing. I be onj okay.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you bring you big Big Fact. Visit the new website today Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 1: Line from the Trap Music Museum.
Speaker 3: You know who it is, DJ Screen Big Bankers here Baby Jada said, this is Big Fast and today we would like to welcome the one and only Uncle D the Big Fact.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, my brother.
Speaker 4: Everything good with you, everything good man, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, for sure, So you give yourself. I'm on it. This now a proper introduction to the people of who you are. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: How how it kind of started for you where you are now and what you're all about.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm Uncle D.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm right away, Uncle man blood, uncle blood, uncle raising. When your little kid man so started man ship, that's started. I was already the music music business, but.
Speaker 2: He started.
Speaker 5: But I went to federal prison man ten years, so that.
Speaker 2: Knocked me on the game.
Speaker 5: But I got back out to this blessing right here with him. Then we just took off.
Speaker 1: So when you came out, he was already moving or you had to.
Speaker 5: Well, when I got out, man, he was they was they was they was up and running. Man, he was going to the studio, but they had no structure with it yet.
Speaker 2: It was ground level.
Speaker 5: Yeah, still kind of ground level. So I kind of got there and kind of structured everything up.
Speaker 2: Me and his daddy.
Speaker 5: And Ship took him to the studio. Man, I moved him to land uphill. I got him out the way. So I kind of got him out the way because because he was in school really, so once he graduated, I knew he was gonna go another way with his homeboys. So I say, man, it's too much talent. Man, So I had to bring him up here and show him the music life. So I brought him up here. We stayed up here. By stayed with me about eight months. Damn ship, man, we just took off from them. We got on Kevin Gates tour. Man with no grinding. Man is out there putting posters up, moving around. Ship just went crazy out and we came out to Kevin Gates tour.
Speaker 1: What did you know? He was one of the ones. Like what was that moment where he was like he wanted the ones?
Speaker 5: Well, when I went on, he saw me a song. When I first got out, I was on when I got I had to give me a job, man.
Speaker 4: Working at Who's man, who are you working at?
Speaker 6: Motherfucking cooking man?
Speaker 7: Okay, job that would be free, though, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I want going back to the streets. Man, So I chose something else. Man, chasing this here with him. You know what I'm saying, Put everything on hold, man and ship Man. Ship just happened for us. Man, it's a blest hm.
Speaker 8: So going back to the young dude, like when you were younger coming up, what was it that attracted you to the music or entertainment industry that made you want.
Speaker 2: To be part of it?
Speaker 5: I mean, I just I just love music. With my mama didn't listen to music, you know what I'm saying, Like, Oh, Tamaican music, all kinds of stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: You know, it's just just it's just a soul for stuff for me, this little music, you know what I'm saying. When I was kids, walked to the bus stop, I used to just listen. I always I always knew I was gonna be famous though.
Speaker 1: Yeah in my.
Speaker 2: Brain, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So just doing this ship here man with him.
Speaker 6: Man, it ain't come to me, but it came to him.
Speaker 9: M hmm.
Speaker 6: But I told myself when I was young, I was gonna be famous.
Speaker 8: Though, So when you knowing that you were gonna acquire that fame when you were young, is that what kind of like steered you toward the street life so that you could get a faster gratification for that fame?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, sounding like that, man, shit the screenlight man, My mama worked at two jobs a day. Man. Yeah, shit, man, watch my mama scrubble.
Speaker 2: My daddy left her.
Speaker 6: So yeah, you know what I'm saying, brought over here, dropped off ship.
Speaker 5: Man, I just watched that woman go job the job, so you know, I just chose the streak like man to make it better for her.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I just been taking care of her, man.
Speaker 5: My whole life. Man, she really I dropped the ports earlier. Man, just couldn't really tell me ship.
Speaker 4: We made that first was for her? You like had to go sit down. How was it for her?
Speaker 2: Mama?
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, kind of ship really hurt it though, but she knows so she was.
Speaker 2: So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so really I get everything from her. Really, you know what I'm saying. I told the job to job you know what I'm saying. And ship, she really couldn't tell me nothing, lady.
Speaker 2: That was She's just that.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, young nigga, Man, she I think I started breaking the houses and ship when I was probably about mother fucking ten years old. I was curious, you know what I'm saying, Just curious, man. And then after that, man shid o G. You know them O G never trying to pimp a nigga. Put a niggas given, tell me bring back eighty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Management, So now this nigga want they want, you bring them back eighty and you take twenty, nigga, take twenty.
Speaker 2: Telling nigga, do that ship today. Ship that's not appease, That's right, it is.
Speaker 4: But you gotta do some of that money. You can't go spend that money.
Speaker 2: Money.
Speaker 5: Gotta do something of the money. That's what I did. I did a lot with the money. So you know what I'm saying, nigga, just buy what I want.
Speaker 10: My mom couldn't for all that ship, all the Buffalo and all the ship you want Buffalo, Yeah, the.
Speaker 6: Bomb was all that ship. So ship, I know what I'm saying. My first time looking at dope nigga.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. It was coming through the whips. Know what I'm saying. I wanted that ship.
Speaker 4: Too, so me and this is how they getting it. So this is how you gotta get it, and.
Speaker 6: I gotta get it. Try to football ship, but paper that's what we are.
Speaker 7: Now, the bustler with this be on the cold fly here purple slutters and they sick with the buffleotos get it right.
Speaker 10: I'm just saying, you sigger, pappy, this sip ain't that but slick dice.
Speaker 2: All that ship. Yeah, So what you what you feel? What you feel like with your life? With my life right now?
Speaker 10: You know, I'm saying what you feel like was you would best in the streets, Like if you was in the street, it wasn't a hustler, y'all.
Speaker 2: Hustle hustle. Yeah, yeah, I get that, paper man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's on the way many.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I don't do a lot, man, but I watched I watched all the other old g You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: They did crack and ship. I did that ship for a minute.
Speaker 5: But I said, well I watched I studied a lot on and I watched out the fast game.
Speaker 2: We got all on.
Speaker 5: So I said, I'm gonna switch it to the weekend because I went too big, you know what I'm saying. Getting from of Jamaica, I said, Man, i'ma cut them niggas out too.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: I started going, I wish myself ship.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: When I cut them, I went out. Wish man took over Man. But I brought too many niggas in with me. Now, Nigga, what you got what you like conspiracy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she got bigs.
Speaker 5: I had to bring niggas in, you know what I'm saying. So once I brought the niggas in, man, we.
Speaker 2: Just got too big.
Speaker 5: Man, they were getting too much money to see the niggas want to talk cracky. We ain't know nothing, but you know how that ship, Niggas Shining and niggas Flossy ship brought everything down.
Speaker 6: I hadn't brought a fucking mail box to man.
Speaker 8: No, that ship, my cousin, My cousin, Jamn sent me the was it Vice or Noisy? Yeah? Yeah, I saw the whole ship like I was like, Damn, I was amazed that you were able to put all that ship together like that.
Speaker 6: That's just what my brain thing.
Speaker 2: Man, that's why we leave.
Speaker 1: You know what you bringing?
Speaker 10: Like from from that type of hust to huss and the music ship, Like what you think you brought?
Speaker 2: Which ship I just brought?
Speaker 5: I just brought that hustle the way you know what I'm saying, The way I put ship together where I move. You know what I'm saying, A way everything got to be like on point for me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You got to be kind of pinpoint everything when I do it. You know what I'm saying with Rod everything even from getting that niggai the shows, from waking them up sometimes nigga man to go knock on the door. That nigga when we got that little money from Alamo Man, that nigga pump man, nigga the sight, you know that knocking every day.
Speaker 6: Man, get up, man, we gotta go. Maybe I get out here on this road. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So ship, that nigga like, oh boy, without you, well I was I was sight.
Speaker 1: What's what's like?
Speaker 10: What's some ship that's different though, like you can't handle like the nigga held their buds in the street.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The music ship because it's different.
Speaker 5: It's ship the same really man ship, just like the sweet Man music ship Man is cut through. So man ship, I'm ready for whatever. I'm still I'm still living like that. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I ain't not there, but I'm living like that. You know what I'm saying is what it is? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like? You know what I'm saying, Just that, don't come dot get how much money got it in it right?
Speaker 5: All that big house on the ship, still in the I'm still in the trenches, man, because that's just what it is.
Speaker 2: Man. I try to show that you.
Speaker 5: I don't want to go out in you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I try to teach him, Man, you ain't bigger than chopping. I always tell him that, man. So I teach them that, man what it is, boy, it ain't bigger though l chomping boy. They gonna come get you, get your a little bigg and you got away start your setting up.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I try to teach them all that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I can't never tell them not to get no paper.
Speaker 2: Hell now, hell, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so now here you do something with that ship.
Speaker 2: They do something with it. Yeah, that's it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Not buy clothes, not just smoke weed, not to go to the club and floor.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I try to teach him where I win you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Because the nigga can't teach me. I have to teach myself.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: How you held a niggaho mind made up? I always ask me that, Like you know, a nigga like his mind made or ain't no getting him?
Speaker 5: Man, ship, I got to experience like this young man right here back here. Man, we was up here Atlanta. Man, man caring fire. I have to tell him, man, you can't be walking around with your fire.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: They think it's cool, but you know when a marble police ride. But then he got jammed up the other day.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 6: But nigga like him. I tried to teach him, but like you say, sometimes you got to push him away.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. They don't want to list you know what I'm saying. They don't want to listen. But got a case now that we fighting. Man, But that ship what it is.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do it. What it happened, but it kind of like it kind of hard not to have that.
Speaker 5: But you can't have this, I man, Man, you can get fired legit and the.
Speaker 2: Everything got no feeling.
Speaker 1: Oh yea.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, like go go likes yourself up killing ship. What ship got.
Speaker 5: They ain't got it ain't hot. But you know what I'm saying, you ain't got no license, man, you can't want the laws. Yeah, loss on chaving out they.
Speaker 4: Yeah said legit you good?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but they you on by then too, man, yeah, some of them. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, you yell, you yell. You gotta see it, you know.
Speaker 10: But it's an what's the difference. What's the difference between when you left, when you got that what you see? Like, this's totally different.
Speaker 5: Though, man, ain't nobody got the young that's it, man, difference. Everything else is saying the old g them niggas in the way, the niggas, I mean, you know, some of them in the way, man, Some of them may, man, but the Jonsters, Man, if you ain't in with them, man, if you ain't in with an old g who already kind of doing something man kind of kind of blocked that the way, but I had to get in fit in.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. It ain't never yeah, so ship, it ain't nothing, man. But so I know, like.
Speaker 8: I know that while you were incarcerated, you had an untimely passing of your daughter to pancreatic cancer. And when you got out, not too long after you got out, you also lost one of your sons to a car accident. So is that I know you were speaking on how you try to do as much as you can for the youth and you know, put them in the right direction because they don't have the proper guidance.
Speaker 2: Is that like some of your main motivation behind that your children?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, what do you think?
Speaker 3: You know that's always a narrative of of of everybody saying like, you know, the young niggas don't listen to the people old cheese or they have lived it in a little bit wise. You know what I'm saying, What do you think it is about you? You know what I'm saying that, Well, maybe make a young nigga take them moment to say I could dig with he kicking. You know what I'm saying, what's the difference between you and maybe another quote unquote old gie niggas?
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't judge him, man, some niggas, some some people, you know what I'm saying. They just they look at him and think they scared of on Really, yeah, I ain't scared of none of you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just like them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm with whatever I got, choose you man, whatever, man, But I don't judge him, man.
Speaker 2: I just try to help all of them, man, Cause young niggas are white dogs.
Speaker 5: They can smell for here yep, even the girls. Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They wild now. But you know, I teach him.
Speaker 5: I let him know they queens right like you. I heard you say on one of like, you know, but we want to talk to be queens and kings back then. But they kings and they queens, you know what I'm saying. Nobody teaches me that either, But we're kings and queens. They got queens, you know what I'm saying. So I teach them they ain't got to sell their bodies right right exactly, saying, ain't gota do all that for no money? You know what I'm saying exactly you find it right, right dude. Man, you know what I'm saying. That's gonna love, you gonna love you know what I'm saying. It's just how you carry yourself, right. You know what I'm saying. That ship really man, so and I'm motivated man, teaching man now that just going to your jaws and just you know what I'm saying, work yourself to death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, you can.
Speaker 5: You can be whatever you want out here, you know what I'm saying. So I teach him that, man, like you know what I'm saying. All of them have my other little nephew back there him. I took him out of plublics right there.
Speaker 2: Man, something out of public twenty one years older. They brought him my house. Man. Yeah, you'd like to hear that kind of shit. That's big.
Speaker 3: I think that's also the perfect part of the interview. Maybe it's something I don't know, but I want to throw it out to everybody.
Speaker 1: When Rod Way you come into big facts.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get him in here, man. Yeah, I kid, so, I'm gonna get him in here. Yeah. With y'all album is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 5: What thet man ship man, I'm just trying to take take the take the other artist man to another level.
Speaker 2: Man. I don't know if they're gonna be like Rob, but they're gonna be stars. They're gonna be sudden. Yeah, I'm trying to get him there.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm gonna get him there, like I'm here with him.
Speaker 2: So niggas can I'm looking google them after they watched this ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah o o man e sezy cheesy om man dollar dollar yea. So they next man, they next up many Yeah, they talented, real talented kids.
Speaker 1: Many tell them out.
Speaker 2: Google them.
Speaker 6: You come to the book yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't come to take this ship over with.
Speaker 2: So like QC.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying with them, boy, yeah yeah, so yeah, man, I'm trying to take this ship level.
Speaker 1: Who's some executives of people like that CEOs that.
Speaker 5: You that you that you salute baby, all them boys, man, P did it man, especially QC, because you know here street bigg I don't know about the mother nigg I know, baby, you know what I'm saying. I don't know about P didding them, but you know, I know you know some nigga play games. You know what I'm saying, but I know the ones.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Know the ones from the street.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Then the nigga, I say, really, it's.
Speaker 6: A couple more there. But the young was like that made away for the youth. You know what I'm saying. Fuck with really, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I always looked at the baby now but cast money, man, the niggas that were wrong, man ship, but Pete came over to another level.
Speaker 2: Man, So I definitely fuck with that nigga. Man Pe too. I fuck, that's a pee too, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, But.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to build this ship up, man, so I can be sitting on the throne like the nigga right right.
Speaker 3: They said when I got big, what it takes to be in a lot of people just see the back end, which it was. Tell niggas like what it takes to be a CEO and executive and a manager of the top partist. Man talk about some of the real ship.
Speaker 1: Involved with it.
Speaker 5: Take a lot, man. Just deal them with different that especially with my nephew. Man, every day I deal with every day, I deal with it. I deal with everything with him. From his kids to them. It's his warming.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, every day basic. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Everything he needs, everything he needs, I'm there. You know what I'm saying. From anything he needs, I'm there, even just you know what I'm saying, taking taking shot some shit. You know what I'm saying. Some niggas is thinking about the money. You know what I'm saying. I know the money gonna come. You know what I'm saying, So I don't. I don't get in his pockets like that. You know what I'm saying, Like something nigga do. I don't take from me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I let him give me away, he give me. You know what I'm saying. I'm blessed. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I did ten years of federal prison. Bro, Just come out and be a me and now I'm straight.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, ship.
Speaker 5: So I don't digging his pocket like that. I don't go in his pocket man as respect you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's his money. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Whatever I an't get, that's what I get out there and get my You know what I'm saying. I got to make the deals and make my money.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying like that.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, right, I don't try to take from on watching for none of that ship. I don't go in his royalties. I don't go none of that ship. I know niggas do.
Speaker 5: Man, it's the CEO, But I don't do that ship. What I'm saying, do it the right way. I want to take never to take nothing from him. If you're gonna give it to me, gonna give it to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Earnest, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And the grind man, just every day man, just being out here. Man, take a lot doing this ship. Man, dealing with this ship, dealing with people. Come out the words asking for ship. I feel like we'd he saying, bach one on that road with the niggas, gonna have ford that, you know.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 6: When I got out.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, we beat that big down, beat the roll down the man, look at this ship now.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: The post off I got it now, hanging out posted with them, trying to show them. Yeah, it is you know what I'm saying. So I'm su up in the comments.
Speaker 6: I don't slimming the back home for him to don't know that. I think this ship that sweet.
Speaker 4: Because Nigga make it look good.
Speaker 2: It was all yeah, I'm good now. Yeah good.
Speaker 1: That don't mean it was all good.
Speaker 2: Back back then.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're always good whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nigga ain't going back either. But I just Federalka no another one man, call him the Jordan man.
Speaker 5: It give me salts or the airport now.
Speaker 2: You got me. You gotta takes.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, when we don't keep our fingers crossed, that that ship disappears real.
Speaker 11: Man, They told him come out you Yeah, it'll be up the front, trying to contain it contained.
Speaker 2: Man. So what they got you doing right now?
Speaker 5: We're taking the classes man, I'm just taking the classes right now, working on my mom.
Speaker 6: I'm angry and my mom.
Speaker 2: Emotions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's a lot identifying.
Speaker 2: You trip that trigger me, know that was the trippling. Yeah, you can't do nothing but laughing that ship.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: The situation.
Speaker 6: You know, you know what I'm saying, can't travel, You got my passport, He need me out there.
Speaker 2: But I'm I'm gonna get back on the point.
Speaker 1: When it comes.
Speaker 3: When it comes to like females, if you was just giving somebody some game, man, when when when does somebody know like it's a female that should pay attention to her. They got one, Like what's some of the signs of little bro. You need to goddamn keep her around from perpetive man.
Speaker 2: You would know that. Man. She got your back. Man.
Speaker 6: She she can't aggravate you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: And she know you at here chasing his paper what you're doing. Man, She know the girl's gonna come with this ship. One thing about it, man, woman, Man, I look at it like this. They got your back, man, they know what come with this ship. It's just like just like the game. Women gonna come.
Speaker 6: Man, everything's gonna come with this ship.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: But if you gotta go, when she's gonna be there with you. Man, she's gonna let you do what you do. She's gonna let you move how you move. Man, She's gonna have your back. She gonna motherfucking do whatever you need.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: She gonna motherfucking go get whatever you need. She gonna let you use a car. You ain't got no car.
Speaker 2: Bike here. Man. It's just if they ain't doing all that. What it is? Yeah, man.
Speaker 6: Calling me telling my piggy up and all this. You got a woman she's in there.
Speaker 2: She got a car. That means she ain't got your bike. She needs to leave me the show for do so come on? Should work? Nah? She she's landing in the bed. Man, I don't real bad man that way. You know they't got your bad when you're taking in the club to watch him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, teach him all that, man. It is, man, one thing about the one man?
Speaker 2: She know what come with you? Man? Want me? Everybody?
Speaker 5: Man know what come with you?
Speaker 2: Women? Man? We all alike.
Speaker 6: Man, when you're goddamn man, they're like like, you know what I'm saying, Like they ain't looking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you like everywhere, Yeah, rond niggas there will row niggas there.
Speaker 2: Well real, So what I'm trying to tell them.
Speaker 6: The only thing the girl ain't.
Speaker 2: Watching, man, But she don't already see watching she already.
Speaker 6: But she wanted to keep you on the lock.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I don't want you to move. I want you to do nothing because we want the girl watching you.
Speaker 5: So I mean, if it's stuff like that, man, teaching man that that ain't right, you know what I'm saying, Because it's like she ain't got your back, man, she ain't really don't want you to grow.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. I just want to keep you there.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: Dang, that's but there's a lot I deal with it with all them, man, But I tryed to teach you.
Speaker 10: Man, why do you think why do you think people do that, like trying to try to keep people in the box, Cause damn, we don't want to they we don't want us, they don't They don't.
Speaker 6: Want us to shine really, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And they don't want you to outgrow there.
Speaker 6: They don't want to outgrow them music. You help me out right there?
Speaker 2: That's what it is. You know what I'm saying. I'm dealing with that right now. Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm say.
Speaker 2: You're dealing with that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm dealing with that right now.
Speaker 2: Who don't want you to grow? Bro? Hold that one man.
Speaker 6: Told yeah, it be like that're gonna be blessed with whatever come come.
Speaker 2: You know it's gonna be blead, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: So how you deal with people that be feeling like Man, this nigga switched up on the nigga manu with us no more with the young nigga.
Speaker 4: Ain't trying to man, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even worry about that ship.
Speaker 5: But when I was in the motherfucker the ten years saying that dog took care so many motherfuckers out here.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't even.
Speaker 6: Worry about that shiit. No, man, that shit a rap.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 5: The ass ain't ain't motherfucker send me a dollar. Took care of a lot of motherfuckers like you, man, motherfucker ain't shiting me nothing. Boy, I had one motherfucker to see me something. Now, I take care of a lot of motherfuckers. It's just my heart, you know what I'm saying, Like my mama be like that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We open the heart to everybody. But that would get me stabbed a lot too. I'm all right, what man, I'm bike doing it. You know, you know what I'm saying. But I don't kind of weed a lot of them out the way, you know what I'm saying. But I don't fucking man shit, This can't sth me now, boy, I didn't tenue and my daughter died out there. Boy, then came home.
Speaker 2: My son died.
Speaker 5: Boy, this ain't thrown me now when that guy boy, Niggas just trying to show me what they got.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: With the niggas, I had that punner, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, but you know what I'm saying, Nigga be.
Speaker 5: Hitting all Nigga, don't pull up, Nigga, don't hit me. Nigga, don't be hitting me. So one of them, the niggas city ain't be fucking Yeah, yeah, what it is? You know what I'm saying, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Knowing that ship? Man? What's the ship?
Speaker 10: You have to do, like to contain yourself, like like to identify your triggers and all that, Like you have to focused, like what's it you have to tell yourself.
Speaker 5: My son let me a grandson, man, Okay, so I really think about him, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but even with him, man, I deal with a lot man with his grandma.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. She tried to hold that ship again and she don't let me. She don't let me see. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: She tried, she tried to use that ship. Man, she wants me to do what she wants me to do for her. Yeah, but he didn't want to keep me crying, not being wilde.
Speaker 2: I don't be crack. You can't do that, you know. Yeah, that's a that's a ill, right, that's the ill man. Sometimes I don't want nail straight man on straight man. He won't.
Speaker 6: We won't already, you know what I'm saying. That's how I look at like, Man, my daughter's song going.
Speaker 2: Man, I won't be tricking on that ship man. Yeah, I won't be tricking ship money and that man. I had the money.
Speaker 5: I had money, and when I was a street per went fair, I knew I was gonna stay your money man, I said, Yeah, I wanna stak my mind already, I was gonna sit. You know what I'm saying, money not big money, that it ain't no money, ain't nothing. You know what I'm saying, Nigga, just as leg that's it. Paying taxes, that'sh it man, paying it to the gangster. The baddest games in the world, US US coming. You know what I'm saying, it's gangs and gangsters. So all your other niggas out here, that's you can change one thing about.
Speaker 2: The streets with your like the street speed street Man. You can't change it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: If I was, if I was to change something, man, I mean, I mean, I wish all these niggas teach these kids something. Man, Chief you use something and the nigga don't care about yourself. Man that he broad Man, change something, man, change man, just the teacher.
Speaker 2: Man. Everybody need to show teach them. That's it, man, cheating the right way? How we gonna do that? Man? You know, but these boys ain't doing that out here?
Speaker 10: Man, How you make how you make the yng nies connect with the old niggas even going to learn something from it?
Speaker 4: Up a lot of your old nigga doing some Oh ship to what they're doing trying to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: I want to tht these little boy girls and ship man. The niggas ain't trying to the niggas. What niggas will change? They sweating boys brought they ain't trying to change, and they ain't trying to me. I thought with all them, man, I thought with I got a lot.
Speaker 2: Of them too.
Speaker 6: But they hear someone will rock, you know I'm saying, But I brought them all in.
Speaker 2: But hard to get forty fifty niggas together.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. Court all what I'm saying, court and men. I mean me shill't never be like that. But sometimes you know what I'm saying. It's just you know what I'm saying. All of them got Jerry, all them whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. She ain't nothing, man. We all get this ship.
Speaker 6: You gotta rock my body for this ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Teach them that, you know what I'm saying. But that's what they want. They want this ship.
Speaker 6: That's all they want.
Speaker 2: Jerry and that ship. Man.
Speaker 5: But that's all they gonna get. Over niggas over litgle got calls and ship that nigga. I mean, you got something the legits, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But them ne got big.
Speaker 6: Fire walking out.
Speaker 5: About that ready, about that bad? But I just teach him, man, really man, that ship man.
Speaker 2: You know, just.
Speaker 5: Teaching man, man teaching, but teaching a lot man. Teaching a lot man be saved. But little dangers.
Speaker 8: So now that you're now that you're out and you're free, and you know you're you're back accustomed to life in general, what is it some things.
Speaker 2: That you like to do in your free time. I like to sit by the water.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: That my peace.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: You know, so the beach. That's why I get my piece at so I ship by the water. I love the water. Yeah, yeah, the water.
Speaker 6: Listen, you are camera speaker. Man, I carried I ain't got it with my calendar.
Speaker 2: I was the obahoma.
Speaker 5: I had to throw at the nigga. Mahama got a little baby with me. Manna of niggas out of the rule man. Man ship, I tell the nigga man ship, Nigga.
Speaker 6: Look niggas, but nigga, don't don't be disrespectful.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Nigga.
Speaker 5: Just I don't know boy what ship like that?
Speaker 2: Man, I don't like that. Music keeps me peace. That's my piece of music in the water. Keep keep your nerves. Anxiety, Yeah, anxiety get high.
Speaker 4: Where you think anxiety come from?
Speaker 2: Because I seem like every nigga I know that the prison worse prison.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: You're dealing with different personality. Yeah, personality of the personality. Man, you have to year man. They forgigging that ship. Man dealing with different that niggas. Man faking and floshing like they was the King pins like you.
Speaker 6: That ship was a lot, man, I don't know to sit and listen to that nowhere to go, nowhere to go CEOs know you knowing saying all that kind of ship. I know y'all ain't like that.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 6: They treating nigga any kind of way that ship.
Speaker 2: Man, I know it's bad. I keep going with some of that.
Speaker 5: Ship, right man, especially the friendly ship just being in there actuated man and ward that nigga and let me go bearing my daughter.
Speaker 2: Man. They didn't let you out. Man.
Speaker 5: They said the King too had black woe and too had that.
Speaker 2: Man. People's crazy.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: What's your other extracurricular activities? Just just on some cool ship you said, send by the water of course, kicking it with some other extracurricular ship.
Speaker 2: You fuck with me, man, really, man, I'm really like my never man.
Speaker 5: We like we loaner.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: I don't really do too, you know what I'm saying. Just staying out man, I've been turning up a little bit, you know what I'm saying, turning been going to the strip carse turn up a little bit, just a.
Speaker 2: Little bit, a little bit. Yeah, I like them babies don't lie.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I mean it ain't nothing like that, but I like them like.
Speaker 2: That's what you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: That's that's that's that's that's another one like baby that vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, take a little baby through the woms.
Speaker 8: Okay, so yeah, that's clarified for people that are washing them might not know what a little baby is.
Speaker 6: There's a little style man, you always man, that's.
Speaker 2: Enough, like not like a baby ba like like this young female man. Yeah, yes, my little mom.
Speaker 6: Y'all know Miami something like that little Miami.
Speaker 1: Now Miami crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah that kind yeah, and all the other, all the other.
Speaker 2: I don't came on all the other. Man. They be on the trail. But I ain't on that man.
Speaker 4: Us again, like you they know what your relationship with you know.
Speaker 6: Man, Man, I'm all over the place.
Speaker 2: Can't get it together.
Speaker 4: I can't get that far it together. I can't get it far together.
Speaker 2: I'm all over the place.
Speaker 5: I ain't live got the whole situation going on. I'm all over the place.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: But it be like that man, like we just talked about. It ain't got to be back.
Speaker 2: Man, will come with this ship. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Fact like they gotta be back. They ain't got to be off the keys. So we were tearing my ship up, going up and down the road. Never man, they don't got a hand out hold on.
Speaker 2: That ship.
Speaker 5: Man, about what I'm doing wherever I'm paying the bills and all that ship. You know what I'm saying. You took these chances for them doing it again?
Speaker 1: So what city?
Speaker 2: What's what's what's the best city? You think? Best city?
Speaker 5: I am and a lot of a lot of them.
Speaker 6: No, I like your cargo?
Speaker 10: What sh.
Speaker 2: Houston? Nice? You know they got the ones out there, They got them bad. It got there. But that ship ship dangers out there, man, Yeah, dangerous out there. You don't think it's dangerous in Chicago.
Speaker 5: I mean it's always there. You know how you move?
Speaker 2: Yeah, another movie. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I ain't coming out with all this ship on every day. I'm come out with this.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying. How you draw me?
Speaker 6: I'm a little key, you know what I'm saying. But they won't come with it right now?
Speaker 2: What I mean? You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I'm really a little key man. Really know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I know the move, boy, that's it really so I made it so long in the street.
Speaker 2: Really it went and he brought the wrong Damn.
Speaker 1: It's anything you'll change and do different on your journey.
Speaker 6: On the journey. No, man, it what made me get helped.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of us.
Speaker 6: I got another little cousin. Man, he's successful.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: He went in the prison system. Man, he went with him a case.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: He came out and he came up with He came up with a way for inmates, the arm. He came up with the system. And then once he learned the system, he learned how to make you ain't got you know, we got we be so busy, we can't send saying, man, you know calling me.
Speaker 2: But he came up.
Speaker 5: We got in there, he figured it, came out with the system where he he came up with. He sent the pictures and he get the free he got the call with him get three minutes. So all us came up, came out good ship and him so man ship, Hell no, I won't change there, man, gear what it is you know, I'm saying, learned a lot too went in there, man, even for you know the white collar crying people there man, the boys talking talking a lot of ship.
Speaker 2: He talked.
Speaker 6: They told the man, take that ship, that ship that you did, and go back and do it the right way.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. They're saying like, you know, you don't even know that, you know, you know they they.
Speaker 5: Know they renicated in the case. Yeah, show you do all this may the man boss stoo, you got you gotta do all this. A lot of brands, a lot of rook.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's why they told me I couldn't go more ease. The judge told me, she shaid away your brain things you say.
Speaker 2: She told me that.
Speaker 5: She said, well the fact word, boy, she said, your brains just too thank you know.
Speaker 2: So that's why I know.
Speaker 6: That's how we got you know what I'm saying, just the way I think, man, That is what I think.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: So we had the map, they put all this ship in play man. But I told her moved him up here, had to show him that really moved out a start. The man's dadd You know what I'm saying, we talk, You know what I'm saying, ship from there, man, that's.
Speaker 6: Why he moved away.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Why he say a lot. You got a lot of old Jesus on the side. You know what I'm saying. So we're talking. You know what I'm saying. So that's why he was small like that? Why?
Speaker 8: Yeah, because you don't never hear hear about him being in a kind of like drama or mass or nothing like.
Speaker 2: He barely talks.
Speaker 6: Yeah talk, yeah, say that's right. Yeah, yeah, you ever you ever rapped?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 6: No, man, rapple man, I'm at the paper man.
Speaker 3: Real you never just look at the moves like manet tell these folks a little something.
Speaker 1: None of that.
Speaker 5: No, I wouldn't be saying that because they said, we're from the street. They know that that should have that should have that should have art. Yeah, got hustle and hustle way up in wrong baby, baby, baby baby, wrong's screating it. But baby, no, shame be right, we're screating it. Gift to you, chosen chosen, Yeah, exactly, I'm chosen.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Exactly, you chosen street, chosen, chosen exactly. He can't be scared to be chosen. You got some niggas try to downplay themself. Yeah, when they chosen. What I'm saying they try to downplay themself, like I'm regular.
Speaker 2: You can't be regular. You ain't regularly.
Speaker 1: You ain't regular.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have that ship for real and keep speaking on it himself.
Speaker 8: At the same time, maybe unregularness can rub off and make another nigga unregular.
Speaker 5: I told you, like I told you nice, walk to the bustling your famous.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying you, and you gotta say it. You gotta keep your mind yourself that the universe. You can't say ship. You don't even believe, Like you don't even believe you're gonna be that, right, Yeah, right when I say everything that happened, nigga, I already know it was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I look at it.
Speaker 2: This ship ain't.
Speaker 4: Happening fast enough. I think gonnappen just ain't having and yet heaven yet, right.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking to be.
Speaker 1: Man, they said else when I got big fact, you.
Speaker 4: Know you have thought about doing moving like shoe moves to come.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that what he wanted to do.
Speaker 6: He into that right there.
Speaker 2: Man. You know I saw him doing his he was online.
Speaker 8: He was doing like his own special effects or his own like stunts for his videos and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had got we had that Tyler Pert. Man, he'sost have been doing something. I don't know, man, you know that about to be screaming.
Speaker 2: Just talking.
Speaker 6: You want to do my story though? Yeah, he wanted to spin it off and do it. So we're working on that type of ship.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That's hard.
Speaker 5: Man, bright though, I can't take nothing from me smart and bright, real bright, you real sharp.
Speaker 2: I learned from them too. I learned from you. You know what I'm saying now that the one got me out here, He's like, oh man, it's not crabbing. Man. Man, you know me.
Speaker 5: You know we gonna say that turn up there to turn up, man, So I turn up, Man, I turn up a little bit now, man. But yeah, Ship like this man, I've been like I told you, man, I've been doing some so and Jake Ship, I had forty way back and stear the way back the beard.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying that wife, you know what I'm saying. I forty you know, afforded the track usually Ship really my neighbor before I wanted to you.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, so you already know you shouldn't do this regard Yeah, yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 5: Just here happened to be him. You know what I'm saying, blessed and gain what it's some more. It was a lot of a lot of nigga in the city was trying to sound you know what I'm saying. You know, I'm trying to put them on paperwork. But he told a lot of new in my uncle Bill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, that's a huge blessing that you're able to hear rich with your family. Yeah, for sure, for sure, man, that's the best thing man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, listen man, because you know people, man, people trying to beat the nigga.
Speaker 2: Got that money. Man, Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. I said it from about that lot. I'm mad say, they don't even want to sloop no more. Back let him make a love made him, let him make a little bit. But they don't want sloop. They don't even wantch They don't watch no move. It didn't what it is now like a nigga pictures nothing.
Speaker 5: Man, don't even laughing him.
Speaker 2: Got my baby that path Okay, Okay, you know what I'm saying. This ship, Yeah ship, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, ain't this ship? Ain't you know what I'm saying. So niggas.
Speaker 6: Man, this ship real man, it ain't just him.
Speaker 2: Ship photo ship.
Speaker 6: You see me right there. You see where you are.
Speaker 3: You have to go to you right Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just took him out.
Speaker 1: Me too, so you see him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this ship real man, ain't y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do what that is.
Speaker 2: It's ain't no play place.
Speaker 4: Ship doing what we're doing.
Speaker 2: You get what you keep saying the same thing.
Speaker 4: Always turned to the bed. That turned to the bed, and he was talk.
Speaker 10: You understand what the power in the words. See what the niggas doing, man, niggas saying. I always told myself I was stuck. I always want me some money. So that what you're gonna get everything you always wants that on the business.
Speaker 2: You gonna get it. That what you put in this ship? What mm hmm, that's right, you hear that? Oh she.
Speaker 9: Dollar man, that what you put in athink buying chumps? He said, what ain't buying chumps. He's like you see it us here at the top, they ain't doing it. They want your music, not a real ship.
Speaker 8: Just like to even for you to even be at bulls to put the ship together that you put together before you gotta knocked them into prison, Like who the fuck would even think to buy a fucking.
Speaker 2: Post office box store? Like who would? So you could keep your packages coming without any detection?
Speaker 8: Like niggas ain't thinking like that, like like who, like how do you even how do you even begin to approach purchasing a fucking U P S Store?
Speaker 4: Like come on, like that's.
Speaker 10: Told niggas to then he told niggas about it. I tell niggas a couple of niggas then everybody started. It was just I had a party, man, and it was just too flashy.
Speaker 2: It was just trying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, nigga brought nigga in.
Speaker 1: Hope and doing.
Speaker 2: One one. Nigga boys kept as a rufle want come on nigga ye, But you know how niggas big get getting his brain. He just want to pull up the nigga with the.
Speaker 8: Pink Cadillac from good niggas made him by the first and all that kind of ship and the whole operation went down.
Speaker 4: There's some nigga mine don't go for that.
Speaker 10: Then some nigga mind get distorted behind God damn seeing ship they never seen before. Right, you know what I'm saying, y'all still seeing all the money. Nigga, you're looking like you want some more that nigga looking like but.
Speaker 1: This is enough.
Speaker 2: City. We made it.
Speaker 5: Like you said, you say had to band want to telling niggas from operation going back, telling that's all a lot of we got, but we.
Speaker 4: Can't miss somebody the pack coming, but we got our own.
Speaker 2: Relationship is straight to us.
Speaker 4: Why front door while we're getting no motherfuckers you.
Speaker 1: Know saying what we you know they s throw down on block, he told the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Man popping up Pip especially to a bit fun around the game of nigga the blueprint talking with the bitch bro Man ship really mistake we ain't supposed to went down.
Speaker 6: The nigga told me, you know ship at say brain, I study that ship, bro, but you know, you know what we'reposed to talk about the ship.
Speaker 2: I mean what it is. I studied the ship, so I teach the nigga when the ship fund up.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but we're saying, but us saying this that the niggas be looking at the nigga they ain't been with now, like, yeah, the nigga a doing too much and that's how they end, Yeah, by a nigga doing too much.
Speaker 4: And nigga started looking at niggas and start pulling some of them informationalway.
Speaker 6: Here you're doing ship different. Yeah, right about that, because I used to start telling niggas ship with fun.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: The niggas stay niggas greedy man. Niggas be greedy man.
Speaker 10: But we can feel that a nigga fucking us up. But the love and the nigga gotten the harder you got, nigga, let a nigga, nigga gone and sink with a nigga what like, you know this nigga doing too much? Come on, man, I'm looking at you do too. I'm telling you like, run it down, but you're still doing.
Speaker 2: That's just who you is. That's what I did, and I stayed with you.
Speaker 4: Ain't go with you and go with you all the way down to.
Speaker 6: The crowd, all the way down to crowd.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 10: But but the thing about it, God put it certain she on niggas man with nigga bound back, Nigga go out roll man.
Speaker 6: Could have been a thirty What they trying to get me an elbow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, taking open player.
Speaker 5: You know what the old people are doing some ship what that is when you put in the join then I want to.
Speaker 2: Tell you everybody. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Five K one who thirty five? Y'all niggas know I ain't do all that. You know what I'm saying. So niggas, you know what I'm saying. I opened plea man, But you know what I'm saying. Just I just put it into judge hand.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Ship?
Speaker 13: What ship?
Speaker 6: I ain't know what that ship was told Lord and told it's something that was on her.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But that's why I scored. I scored out one hundred seats the eighty two ten fourteen you you know what I'm saying. Fourteen gave me for She gave me the lower end on fourteen years.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: She couldn't get me higher, but she wanna say she said she won't ease up on me.
Speaker 2: She gave me a loan. You know what I'm saying. That's a blessing right now. It was a blessing.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 6: Then I came back and got the gun cass. All my niggas that gave me a gun case.
Speaker 2: So that kicked me out.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying too, they'll charge me with the gun.
Speaker 6: Came on court defending young nigga.
Speaker 2: I didn't wanna talk about that. That's one of your triggers. Man, man.
Speaker 5: Ship like that, man try to help the young niggas. I won't try to teach these young niggas now. Boy, they don't know what what you tell them. They don't believe till they see it. Though you can tell them niggas you know, and they still don't believe.
Speaker 2: They go to scream on thirty years.
Speaker 5: Like you said, I gotta put the vice girls on the nigga now thinking about my little girls, a little baby.
Speaker 2: Thinking about want to go in them eyelands, found them jail. You know what I'm saying. No, we't got the vice girls on the now. Nigga want to scream. Oh God, damn teach you know what I'm saying, ain't well.
Speaker 6: She can't stand up in this paint. Man, get out the way.
Speaker 10: But even if a nigga don't see what a nigga be saying, now, get what's going through like they'll see it like that when my son always come tell me like she tell me like I see it and seeing it. You know what I'm saying, Like Damn, that ship went exactly how that nigga said. It was right right, you know what I'm saying. And like I told the nigga, I brought the nigga around certain niggas because you know, you can tell when your kids gonna beat, they gonna be or.
Speaker 4: Try to be what they want to do.
Speaker 10: So you gotta bring around certain mother fuckers so they can see, Okay, all while y'all growing up, y'all growing up up something, y'all see how all these niggas is, how his attitude is, how his attitude is, how his self is, How y'all gonna see in ten years, how these nigga be by the time time for y'all do it, yo, So you're gonna see the ship you if you're doing the ship this nigga was doing, you're gonna be this kind of nigga, right, Like you see how certain ship play out. They're the only way nigga is gonna gonna know how to play ship. Certa ship we're trying to hide from people, you gotta really let them see it. Explain to him what they're doing, and like explain that was selfish what he did. You know what I'm saying, I look at that it selfless.
Speaker 2: I look at it.
Speaker 10: He's not a man. He wasn't he let somebody pay his rent. I look at this, and you know what I'm saying. So you just explain to the nigga what what nigga's doing so they can know what they doing when they do it.
Speaker 2: It's right.
Speaker 6: And I teach the nigga. Man, I teach y' alsome. Man, your dad was here, you gonna be here.
Speaker 2: Child. Any child got a piece of their parent to repeat that.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna be on the paper, man.
Speaker 6: She's like her daddy. She don't take that, you know what I'm saying. Why study kids?
Speaker 2: Man? I know all their parents. I say, I watched them.
Speaker 1: You like your dad?
Speaker 10: Damn you.
Speaker 2: See it? Yeah? Ship like that.
Speaker 6: Man, because they because you got thinking about what you be like your parents?
Speaker 2: Man, you see that ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So that should be in something should be in some of the kids. But they don't teach me.
Speaker 5: They ain't teaching you know what I'm saying, because they fought though right would be so funned up. I hate to see people like that, bro. I like to see all our people cool man.
Speaker 6: Everybody.
Speaker 2: Man won't for what color is.
Speaker 5: I don't like to see people. You know what I'm saying, successful and happy. I like to be hav You know what I'm saying. People, I'll be snapping like having the day man, won't you.
Speaker 13: God damn ship ship that be building sad man, I don't know man, thankful man, because everybody chosen to be sperms, a thousand sperms.
Speaker 5: We all chosen to be.
Speaker 2: The real ship.
Speaker 6: Because everybody don't make it there. You want sperm, ain't spurt sperm right, and.
Speaker 1: What you put out you that's what you get.
Speaker 4: Like you're putting out this nigga.
Speaker 10: You sad all they was some ships gonna make you even said, keep on being sad and mad.
Speaker 1: You're gonna keep on gip gonna bring you all that what you want.
Speaker 2: Keep getting that. You know.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You gotta make yourself man.
Speaker 4: That was something I be like, Bro, I can't watch certain ship before I go, you.
Speaker 10: Know, because like when I'm Peter girl go sleep, I can't just be donna watch first four they you know what I'm saying, because then don't think about and I'm gonna wake up like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, and he gotta done that.
Speaker 4: Put itself in peace before you go to sleep.
Speaker 2: That's a big man piece. That's bigges thing.
Speaker 1: What was you said to your younger self? If you can say anything to your younger.
Speaker 6: Self, my young self right now, youself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, my younger self.
Speaker 5: Man, I know no boy mother.
Speaker 6: Young man, my youngestide telling me how you did good man.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: They talked bad about the many talking my mom ship man talked what we dead man a lot of mother.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: They had put me on canoes with the white people out that well, that was bad, my mama. Man put us on the canoe, bad little put me in the program. Somebody was gonna help us ship like this man, Si mental, I don't know that my mama on the canoe that land in prison.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Get me some job money, Yeah, a new job. Man. We come from a little small town.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Shame Pete.
Speaker 6: That's a small show.
Speaker 5: I just broke around and said round, see everybody, bite bite, So it's blessed man the same Pete Man. We churned up.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: We don't put them on the map. You know what, we got athletes and all that. You know what I'm right. You know, everybody look up to the That's why they look up to us.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Really the athlete. You got an athlete, not man, but they look up to these boys.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, That's what they look up to the coach. You know what I'm saying, Help run DM See all the niggas like that they inspired me to. Yeah like that man, the boy from the ropes and ship like that. I wanted all that ship that won't maybe get that paper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so loop man, what's next for you? Man? We appreciate you coming kicking it was Damn.
Speaker 6: I'm all over the playing man, real estate game.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: We all over my Now we're doing it man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: A lot of ship, man, A lot of ship going on.
Speaker 2: Man. Merch.
Speaker 6: I brought y'all some meeting man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, need that.
Speaker 2: Man, Damn Always I would have known, I would have put it on a where.
Speaker 6: Man got on y'all certain bank? What if I got your bottle too?
Speaker 2: Bank?
Speaker 6: Man, Jay Man, I need that the bottom man.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. My brother said, Okay, y'all take it all.
Speaker 6: Man, y'all just read it around. Man, look in the back of that bit over the up bank.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: I be told, my man, you see what's going on with people out here.
Speaker 2: Man, you are in the way the way. What's up you got? Man?
Speaker 6: You got all on me all I got all right?
Speaker 2: Cool that on the front.
Speaker 1: Okay, appreciate that salute for pulling up man.
Speaker 3: Make sure you check us out at Triple W dot Big Faxpod dot com saluted Uncle d.
Speaker 2: Nick right now.
Speaker 9: Visit the new website today, big Faxpod dot com dot com