Speaker 1: Hi, everyone, we are discussing the Real Housewives of New York finale in light of what transpired on the show. The content we discussed in today's episode may be distressing for some of our listeners.
Speaker 2: For those that have.
Speaker 1: Dealt with sexual assault, help is available. The National Sexual Assault Hotline is one eight hundred six five six four six seven three, or you can visit rain dot org. That's our ai n N dot org. Thank you.
Speaker 3: To Tease and a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra je Edge.
Speaker 4: Hi guys, welcome to another episode to Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 2: Today we are well, you're an exceptionally cute today.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, I slept in my glam from Yes, oh you did. I thought maybe you got her done. No, No, I got that fresh fresh from overnight. You know where you I mean. I didn't sleep in my full glam. I just slept in my lashes. Oh, I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I'd wake up with like ice crusted shut or something.
Speaker 4: Well, it's because the they're the individuals that they put on. Oh, I just sleep like a mummy. And then I woke up and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, I just had to put on a little Uh well, I have a little uh makeup on today too, because I have bruising on my face. It's very cute. Did you get a little bobo? I did, but I also got that PRF.
Speaker 4: Oh you had that done?
Speaker 2: It's the new I've fit. This is my second session where they draw your blood. They put it, I don't know what. They put it in a washing machine, shake it up, and then they injected and your eyes, oh it's it's it's a little OUCHI but a little auchy. But I you know, I don't want to get ice surgery under. My eyes are getting just a little too wrinkly for my liking.
Speaker 4: Well, my eye are getting a little hanging load, my sang load. They I'm feeling like I'm having to push.
Speaker 2: Better than your tits hanging low.
Speaker 4: No, those are pretty still on point, even though I do I'm at the ten year mark. I think it might be time for a little fixer upper.
Speaker 2: No, I think they're fine leaving the life and up broken. Don't fix them?
Speaker 4: True, all right, Well a lot of things are broken as we get into these episodes.
Speaker 2: Let's knew the Real Housewives of New York after this season that kind of dragged on would end like this.
Speaker 4: I did not know truthfully, like normally, I have some sort of like intuition about what went down, and I thought it was gonna be I was upset with one person. I wasn't uh, I know, I know. So let's kind of let's break down this episode.
Speaker 2: Into it for sure.
Speaker 4: Aaron is ranting to Brent about the fight. SI tells Jessel that it was not just her and Brent talking shit, Aaron was involved as well. Aaron tells Jessel that Pavett should apologize to Sih for calling her at F and B and bipolar, and Jessel says she can't control her husband. SI gets emotional, saying she had a hard time last year and is now in therapy. SI says she's happy about where she and Jessel stand, but dislikes her husband.
Speaker 2: First things first.
Speaker 4: Aaron wasn't necessarily fibbing, and what she said, she just said it in a different tone.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean originally she didn't say it at all. Originally remember in the past episode.
Speaker 4: Gave us a flashback?
Speaker 2: No, I know, but so she kind of episode, yeah, the past episode, She's like, I wasn't even involved, and then she had to come out come clean because I said oh no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: I think she did come clean, but they didn't show us till this episode because I think that was a flashback.
Speaker 2: I mean, I personally think that Pavit does oh sy an apology.
Speaker 4: I do too.
Speaker 2: I mean, calling somebody bipolar is not cool. Calling somebody anything to do with mental illness that they don't necessarily have is not even if they do they do have it, Yeah, but especially since she dealt with it with her mother. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And also just to something I'm confused about when we saw in the trailer for the reunion, Uh, it's something between Jessel and bren and Brenn is saying something to Jessel and she's like, what, I what.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to do?
Speaker 4: My husband thinks I was lying.
Speaker 2: What are they talking about? I don't know. I was lost too. I thought you were going to clarify that For me, there's always good at that. I'm like, wait what, I was like what?
Speaker 4: I don't know what happened her.
Speaker 2: I know I was confused as well, but I'm guessing it's about brand said Jessel, and her ex was, you know, the ex misshit love of her life, and maybe that's what it was. I don't know we are obviously speculating, but when Aaron says that side dresses like a small boy, I almost fell off my chair. And then it's like she's cute. She goes as cute.
Speaker 4: Do you think, Kyle, do you think a husband should ever call a wife a bitch? No? I don't because I know I don't, And I don't think Pavett had a right to be upset since they were insinuating. Like I guess Pavit does have a right to be upset since they were insinuating he was cheating on his wife. But I don't know that he needed to.
Speaker 2: He didn't have to take it that far. I mean, even know how, I think you feel the same way as I do. It's like a man just should not be getting involved whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Agreed, Then we get Raquel Aaron's side, Jessel and Jenna discussed the situation between Bran and Uba. Uba joins the conversation and denies calling Branda Horr. Bren joins the conversation, telling Uba that she will never be Naomi Campbell. Brent says she's earned everything she's worked for and has never slept with anyone for a job. I get why Brin is upset at basically being called a hooker, but she should then have some like introspection since she continuously comments a big words, you do you just used thanks feeling smart today and you I don't even know what that means?
Speaker 2: Can you break it down or did somebody write it for you?
Speaker 4: Introspective means like you're insight having your own wherewithal.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I mean at that moment, I realize.
Speaker 4: She's always coming for people's careers.
Speaker 2: Yes, And at that moment, I really did feel bad for Brin, like she was really upset. She's like, I've worked so hard, look at my LinkedIn, look at this, look at that. And I was like, yeah, you know, it's not nice to say somebody sucks dick for money, that's for sure. And then she on top of it, she had Jeff Lewis say it as well, in so many words. But Bren did start the conversation in the pool, I sucked dick when I take a nap, So she did kind of lead that conversation, right, but.
Speaker 4: Uba had already said it. Uba had already said you, I don't know if you had sex to get this job or whatever she said.
Speaker 2: But and then she reworded it like, Oka, I'm gonna go upstairs. So she was egging on the conversation for sure, with Uber referring to I mean when Uba said that, is she referring to her as being a whore? Yes, yes, she was insinuating, Yes, you slept to get this job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was definitely insinuating it because she knew. Also, the problem is, like, clearly Uba probably knows that she's not Naomi Campbell, but I mean she's as beautiful, Like she's beautiful. You don't taking away from that, but like that is probably something that Brenn knows is going to hurt her to her core. Yes, I know.
Speaker 2: I mean it's gonna really hurt anybody's course, but she's Brenn is single, she doesn't have anybody, and to insinuate that, I would be upset about it too, especially if she's working her ass off trying to get to where she is today. I seriously don't think she slept with anybody in production to get on the.
Speaker 4: Other, especially especially after seeing all those dudes on the couch.
Speaker 2: You know what, I actually liked seeing all of her. I loved it. I'm just love it.
Speaker 4: But I'm kidding but then Brent tells Jessel, Jenna and Raquel that before bravocan So at this point, I'm totally listening. I'm I'm dialed in too, Brent. At this moment, she says, before Bravocon, she called Uba and told her she was raped. Uba was the only person from the cast she says she had told because she was so close to her at the time. That's when she says, Uba said she'd send a car for her and do all of these things, but it was so dark.
Speaker 2: I mean, I felt like I told you, I text you. I'm like, I feel like I'm gonna cry watching this because it's just so.
Speaker 4: Sad, so sad, and all of the women are so sad. But I think also a problem that you know, we have to have here, I think at this moment, and I know it's not great to speculate, but like I.
Speaker 2: Think Brent was drunk when she said that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think, like you could you know, when you're like the end of the night, like they're wrapping up, Like I think at that point she had had a lot. And I'm not justifying her behavior, but you know, when you can kind of see the glazed overlook in somebody. I mean, I've been that down before. I'm not drunk enough to well.
Speaker 2: You see, they have glasses in their hands all day, and then this was at the end of the night. They were taking their mics off. They were done filming shortly after this conversation, and all help broke loose. But I mean, everybody did stick up for brand in the sense that this, you know, I'm not discounting what happened to her, but the way that she did it, you know, made Uba look bad was not cool.
Speaker 4: Right, But at this point, the women don't even see that. At this point, the women are solely which I would be as well, like, oh my gosh, Uba knew this and she's doing this first, Like just the way that it switches, like the juxtaposition of the two things, Like it's so wild because you're seeing everybody like gather around Bren. They're there for Bren, and then you know, everybody's mics are off, We've got production roaming around. God knows what time it is, and then Uba pulls Bren aside for a chat. UBA's already so heated at this point, I'm like, oh no, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Now, I know she is a hot head. She's a bit of a hot head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And Uba apologizes and says she didn't mean what she said, and Brenn asks her to specify what she said, and Uba disagrees that she said Brens dick to get jobs. Brenn walks away and says that UBA's apology was not genuine. The problem here is semantics. Bren is miss remembering. I was gonna say the exactly the same thing what Uba said in the van, and Uba is very very literal. So they're never going to get anywhere.
Speaker 2: No, but Uba did try to apologize, and you can tell Brent's like, Nope, I'm not having it. I'm not having it. You're not apologizing to me the way I want you to apologize. She could have worked with her for a little bit until she just walked off.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Then after cameras are down, Jessel goes into UBA's room and ask why she's speaking about at this moment. I'm like, Jessel, I really appreciate you doing that. I don't cameras were down down, Yeah, they were down, and she was like, this is fucked up. I need to step in. Uba has no idea what we're all gonna be furious at her about So you agree.
Speaker 2: That Jessel did the right thing by telling it Uba off camera.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think in this situation, with the severity of it, like for her to find out later, you know, I think she Jessel should have done that. I don't think.
Speaker 2: Jessell definitely did the right thing. And I feel like Jessel had a really good season this season and really came out on top.
Speaker 4: But then Uba denies knowing that Brenn was raped, freaks out and starts shaking and sobbing. I think one of the women said she threw up. Uba says, may allahs strike me down and kill my firstborn if I did this.
Speaker 2: It gave me chills again right now, just hearing you say that. Yeah, because this is you know, by the tone of her voice and the way she's acting and the way her body's reacting to this, that she did not know this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And this is a very different line than like I swear to God, you know where housewives I think say often when they're lying. This was like, no, she was a broken shell of herself when she realized that this is what was going on. I also was grateful for the summer house cameras being up because they were still able to capture enough for us to get what's going on. But then we you know, it's it's dramatic. All of the women at this point are pretty much it's in chaos. They're in Jammy's, they're roaming around. You don't even know what's happening. And then Bren says last year before Bravocan, there was a suicide attempt with a loved one and that she called Uba for comfort. During that call, in her mind, mind Brand recalls telling Uba about previous trauma, including her rape. Uba starts then yelling at everyone and calling Bran a fucking bitch. Uba is so upset she's throwing up. Producers separate Uba and Bren, taking Uba to a hotel for the night. Jessel goes with Uba. Bren was obviously, you know, tanked in my opinion, but the way she's so chill and calm, seeing how upset Uba is is chilling.
Speaker 2: Well, it didn't help that all season long she was trying to steer the pot and twist storylines, and so this just added to her entire season.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then so I asked Bren again if ub knew Brent says, come to think of it, maybe she didn't clock it. Aaron thinks there's no chance Uban knew about the assault previously. I'm sure anybody with ears at this point could clock someone telling them they were raped.
Speaker 2: Well, when Raquel says she checked out and they asked her why, and her confessional response was and she was very calm, and she didn't really want to see emotional emotional, and she's like, because she's lying, I got chills throughout my entire body. Again, Like this whole last part of this episode was just chilling to me. And I want to be clear.
Speaker 4: I am not saying that Brent is lying about being raped.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't think, not even one of her cast members, not that.
Speaker 4: No one, No, everyone is believing that Brent has had an insurmountable amounts not trying to.
Speaker 2: Use these big words today, Teddy.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm in a big word day. And wow, amount of trauma in her life.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can tell just by how she reacts to things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I think cy spoke about it very well. I thought they all did. I thought they all did. But how but how do they come back from this? I don't know. I mean even you know, Jenna is like, I mean, Jenna, you could tell her heart is breaking for bren but like she's like in I mean, they're all in complete shocked that somebody could even do this to another person.
Speaker 2: Now, were you shocked that Brenn was not on Watch What Happens Live last night? Or even uba that they had they had who they have? They had Jenna on there? Yeah, well I'm watch Andy asked if anybody has spoke to Brent since of reunion, and Jenna looks Abrical and Jessel, who are in the audience, and just was like, nope, nobody has not a good sign.
Speaker 4: No. Well, the next morning was they wake up? Brend's lounged out like casual, laughing with producers, seeming unbothered. She then tells Cy she asked the producers at twelve forty five am to leave production, decides to end the trip early. I get wanting to pretend it didn't happen because it's so bad, but it happened, and how to camera And also in that same token, like is there a chance that she was so tank she doesn't remember how bad it got?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think that you know, she didn't know what to do. I think she knew she stepped in it for sure. And I think that the girls handled their last conversation with Brent very well. They didn't accuse her of lying or anything like that. They didn't, you know, say she wasn't abused. They just question her.
Speaker 4: Why she told Uba yeah, and or why she would say she told Uba and didn't but then yeah yeah. And then Roquel, Aaron, Ci, and Jenna all agree that Uba did not know about Brind's assault. Then Aaron says she believes Brent's story, but Brenn has a history of taking a comment and changing it. Okay, I don't fully understand why Cyh or Aaron didn't have a conversation with bren on camera saying, hey, remember last night how you told us. Maybe Uba didn't actually know.
Speaker 2: Do you think maybe she was refusing to film.
Speaker 4: No, because remember she was saying, I want to stay. Now that I've woken up today, I could probably stay. She said that yes to production, Oh I've missed that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like. I mean, I thought maybe she was like, I can't do this. It's too emotional. I can't talk about it. I just want to leave. And I thought she was maybe sitting on the couch waiting to like, you know, go to the airport.
Speaker 4: She said something like I could do a one eighty. She but yeah, yeah, no, She's like I got this, like I can stay. You know, I was just emotional last night, like she said, I'm a psycho like that. Those were the words, yes, oh my god. Yeah. So then Uba and Jessel, then Aaron you know, then you know, all of them have their things that they say, and then Uba and Jessel returned to the villa. All the housewives hug it out and apologize. At this point, Brnn is gone to Uba. UBA's said that the women would believe that she would do what Brent accused her of.
Speaker 2: Well could you imagine just the pit and uber stomach knowing that she this will air and some people may actually believe that Uba knew about Brent's story, and she kind of referenced that, and I knew she was talking about just the public, like people are going to believe this, and she was just so distraught.
Speaker 4: But she also you could feel the feeling of like leaf in her because like I get UBA's pain here, but like first the fact that the castmates would believe the worst in her is one level of pain. But then the fact that they ended up realizing that she didn't know and then now rallying around her is got to give her some peace of mind. You know, it could have easily gone the other way.
Speaker 2: It could have easily I mean Jesse leaving to go to the hotel with Uba. She's just such a good friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I can't even imagine how brutal that was. Then five days after Puerto Rico, we get to the real I love that they broke the fourth wall here. I know.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to that studio?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all have. That's where I filmed all my confess Our photo shoot after Ultimate Girl strip, Like I know that makeup room.
Speaker 4: I was like, I know, but there is the thing that's shocking is there's another room where, like I have been in a shoot where another person was in that other getting glammed. So even the fact that when they brought Brenn in she was in the same room with everyone, I was like, look, of course, another room.
Speaker 2: But you like when they bring around there, they're like, you got thirty minutes. Yeah, it's like throwing somebody in jail, you got thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, Uba then says she's scared. Uh, what mister Connecticut will think. Aaron says she doesn't think Brenn is a bad person, but acknowledges that Brnn might be coming from a place of pain. Say looks at Brn differently now and does not trust her. Bren is having a hard time at the shoot and is wondering why everyone is acting like nothing has happened. Brinn says, nobody gives a fuck. That's one thing I learned. These girls really don't give a fuck, and I feel like they did give a fuck. I felt like they were there for her. I feel like all of their hearts were breaking, Like, yeah, if you have a friend that does that something so terrible has happened to but then does something so terrible to somebody on national television that could severely alter their life forever.
Speaker 2: Hurt you know, like we hear all the time, hurt people, hurt people. And I as much as Brnn made me mad at this moment, it still breaks my heart that she's she's at where she's at, like obviously something deeply inside is hurting her and she just wants to lash out. I don't think that brand knew the severity of what she did at the moment.
Speaker 4: But like the fact that they're holding they're all in the pictures together, they're you know, obviously we've got Bren on one end, Uba on the other, but we know now after seeing the previews for the reunion, those two both have first seats, so it's clearly to keep them as separate as possible. That's why they're on the ends, which I was always kind of wondering this season. I'm like, why are they on the end? But now that makes sense. I guess they were like that last season, the same Raquel.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Then we get to closing titles. Do you want to take Raquel first?
Speaker 2: Raquel and mill still haven't made it down to Puerto Rico, but they have been to the Hamptons, where they're buying a home close to Erin and Gabe.
Speaker 4: Aaron. Aaron is done with pranks, but not surprises. She's surprised Abe with a baby bump, and the baby's gender is a secret. They're keeping together.
Speaker 2: Oh cy Sya is still on her Zen journey and has been taking up meditation. She's better at taking deep breasts but still struggles with taking bullshit.
Speaker 4: Sounds like me Jessel. Jessel and Povt recently celebrated their tenth wedding anniversary. Pavet got her a gift, but it wasn't a baby girl.
Speaker 2: Uba is moving forward with her fibroid surgery. Her recovery plan involves lots of foot rubs.
Speaker 4: From Oliver Brent. Brinn spent some time in France learning how to cook, but she swears she's done stirring the pot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thanks. This is just In Brenn posted on her Instagram grid and she turned the comments off, and it says, Teach your daughters to say no. Teach your daughters to raise their voices. Teach your daughters to make waves, to value safety over politeness, to yell fire instead of help. Teach your daughters to feel comfortable in their own bodies. Teach your daughters to live without shame.
Speaker 4: Teach your daughters to hit first, to bite back, to turn the words down when they are mistreated. Teach your daughters to out their.
Speaker 2: Abusers, to be deadly serious, to be dangerous, to be sure, to know what they want. Teach your daughters to take a stand, to be bold, to be brave. Teach your daughters to believe in a better World and then tell them they deserve one. She's got four three hundred and sixty nine likes on it, but she has taken off the I mean I think that she put today's Ted Talk as a caption. Yeah, no, are you serious?
Speaker 4: Tease? I mean I think I think what Brenn is trying to do, which nobody is trying to trying to say that what happened to her didn't happen Nobody.
Speaker 2: Nobody's saying that from now and they could have easily done that as his housewife World. Yeah, and because of Brend's you know, history on the show of not being so honest, people could have went that route, but nobody.
Speaker 4: And what we're seeing in the trailer of the reunion is Brn not saying. It doesn't appear that Brenn is we'll see taking accountability for what she ultimately did to Uba, And I think it's completely two separate things, Like she looks like she's digging even deeper, and to be honest, if she doesn't, I think Brend's done.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I had some fan thoughts. People thought it was very heavy, possible a trigger warning should have been displayed before the episode started, not in the middle people feel bad for bren She has issues but not a bad person. She just needs help. People are saying their heart is broken for Uba. I think bren lied to make Uba look bad and it has jeopardized the show for them. So people have mixed feelings, but obviously very strong ones. If she's turned her comments off, I just.
Speaker 4: I bet she didn't even have the comments on. I think she probably. I mean, if she's in marketing, she knew those comments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very pro Uba.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's going to be it's going to be a rough one for BT.
Speaker 2: Reunion is going to be rough.
Speaker 4: And I'm hoping that when we have Brennan she will say like.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm also hoping. You know, Instagram is rough these days in their mean and they do horrible things to people and Brin. You know, what she did is what she did. But she cannot be in a good headspace right now.
Speaker 4: Like, guys, don't attack her, don't like have some compassion at this point, you know, everybody knows Uba did not. Milicius is the outside world.
Speaker 2: This is not a housewife show Instagram. Like what we do on the housewives shows is what goes down. But what you guys do in.
Speaker 4: Real life is Yeah, it can really hurt somebody, and especially with what Brnn has endured in her past, being just whatever social media may do to her now, I'm sure she already has so much hate and sadness about herself at this moment. She doesn't need a pile on, regardless if she takes accountability for it or not. Yeah, this woman is struggling for.
Speaker 2: Sure, and it doesn't help, you know, but trolls don't help.
Speaker 4: We'll see, we've got the reunion coming up. But a quick break and then let's get into Beverly Hills. Yes, okay, so we are back to talk about real housewives Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: It starts off this was a doozy too for me the show. Yeah, this this was so emotional. Bo's hosting a sisterhood serenity sore for all the women. Boz calls dur and says she spoke to Garcel and now thinks there's more to the text with PK than she thought. But it was really found her housewife voice this episode. I feel like, you know, she's always been opinionated, but she went above and beyond.
Speaker 4: Then Kyle calls Kathy, who's in Italy about her fight with Deree. Kyle says Durite used to love that she and p K were like brother and sister, and Kyle says she will ignore Durite today. Kathy is like, guess I'll answer this FaceTime in between apparel so I can earn friend of check.
Speaker 2: Let me go, Oh my god. How about how about her losing her phone having to call on her husband's phone. I'm like, on Rick's phone.
Speaker 4: So Kathy, wait, back to original.
Speaker 2: Do you think that Bo's telling Duriy was the right way to go.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think it was the right way to go if you want to create more drama.
Speaker 2: Right exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, if you want more drama.
Speaker 2: It's the houseway to It's the housewife way to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because she just seems like such a direct person. I thought for sure she would have went straight to Kyle, which she does and says you need to go tell her.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So then all the women arrive at Boza's house. Durid asked Kyle if she's wearing her comfy wardrobe.
Speaker 2: She's just poking at her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now, she just it's kind of being and then saying she's.
Speaker 2: A dress from two thousand and four.
Speaker 4: I suppose it's been worn enough that Wasn'm like, so is your gold lameye dress you wore at the it's.
Speaker 2: It for tat. But it's like, come on, I like have to do that she immediately.
Speaker 4: But this isn't the time to throw like if you're very upset about these text messages. But this is where it's a little bit I personally, knowing what I know, get a little annoyed with what I'm seeing and I hope that we're going to see more. But I know that that same day that Kyle texted p K, yeah, she also texted Deret.
Speaker 2: What yes, why are we not hearing about this?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. So like it was the day or the day after, I can't remember exactly. And sorry, guys, I don't want to get in trouble for doing this, but I feel like I hate when watching this, like I hated it, and I'll see you when I would know things and then it wouldn't go and then I'd have to sit there and like suck it back. But this is one of those situations where, like I know she texted them both either the day after the separation was announced or.
Speaker 2: But that makes all the difference in the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she texted them both, and it wasn't like that message was from a couple of days prior. That message was back like May ninth or tenth.
Speaker 2: And well, I will say that her text to PK. I don't think that Kyle had any you know, ill intent. She wasn't trying to be like, yeah, tell me stuff, I won't tell Dorrit. I don't think that's what her intentions were at all. Does it maybe come off like that and the girls are running with it, yes, But I'm telling you right now, I am so sick of hearing about this damn text message that has been made into something so much bigger than what it is. And I am so happy that somebody came to her defense, and that was Erica. Yeah, Erica was great this episode.
Speaker 4: But what's also very bothersome to me is I know the other women know, and Durit knows that Kyle texted Durite as well. So why are we going so hard on something? Granted, yeah, listen, maybe not the world's best frase.
Speaker 2: Sweetie, you're preach preaching to the choir right now after my last season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like the other women all know that she texted d Dart herself knows she texted, and she saying I'm not going to say things doesn't mean I want you to share all the drama with me. It's saying I'm not going to share the past with the world on television like I've got you.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't really care if the text was more than memes and jokes. I don't at this point. I'm so sick of hearing it. They obviously were friends for a long time. They were friends for a long time, Like I just don't. It just doesn't. It didn't look good coming across, and it doesn't look great when everybody is citing with Deret on this and going we have to we.
Speaker 4: Have to put it into perspective. Imagine the day I announced my divorce. I haven't told you, you don't know anything about it, and you just see it on my Instagram and you send a text message to me and tow Edwin separately. I'm really sorry about blah blah. I'm never going to share any of the past stuff that I know has gone down between you two. I have a lot of love for you, know, Like whatever I am sorry, I would not be mad at you, and you're nowhere you're supposed to Edwin as no I always to PK no I by this.
Speaker 2: But if you only text one and not the other one, that's where it looks bad. But you're telling me that didn't happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she did text both of them.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, So I mean this is all taken out of context. But you welcome to reality TV. Everything's taken out of context.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it gets frustrating. But then chef Darryl tells all the women they're beautiful. Garcel asked who is the most beautiful, and Erica is they are all single, and Jennifer says they are all in heat.
Speaker 2: That was funny.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 4: I know Sudden usually doesn't have like the most pleasant look on her face, but she looked extra angry when they were all flirting with the chef.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think that Sutton was a lot to this episode.
Speaker 4: Sun was a lot. I was all of Sudden as a friend to no One.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well, Garcel was so ready for a massage. That was so funny. She's already she's laying there. She's like, yeah, she was really getting into it. She's got this hot guy massage in her. She obviously knew all of them. She's like, oh, hey, yi, and then boom, here comes to it. She's like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Here it goes like, can I just enjoy five minutes of this massage because guys massages on TV they're not massages relaxing and yeah, blam, so your face can't even be in the thing, like how They're all like, well, Garcel actually looks straight into the camera at that time and goes really really enjoyed.
Speaker 2: This for a second.
Speaker 4: Then Dred apologizes for not being receptive to things with Garcel, and Garcel thanks her. Do we think Dreid's apology to Garcella is authentic or she's just doing it in this moment because she's like, Garcel, I need you on my side.
Speaker 2: I think she's doing it because I need you on my side. But I think I also think that Garcel doesn't care to be friends with Dorit. I don't think Garcel cares to be friends with Dream.
Speaker 4: But I think Garcel is willing to, you know, piggyback on whatever Sutton's going to say and do it in the moment.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I've told you this before. I think that this is Kyle's Takedown season, and I think all the girls are on board and no matter what she says or do, they're going to find a fault in her. Then it's right no. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then it continues on Bo's asks Kyle why she wouldn't read her text with Pique in front of her. Kyle tells Bo's that what the text says, but Bose asks Kyle to read the text her. Kyle thinks it's insinuating and inappropriate of Bo's to ask her to share her messages with the group. Sutton tells Kyle no one asked her to take out her phone like Sudden pay attention or a bit pay attention or fucking Zip.
Speaker 2: I know Sutton was a little annoying to this episode, and I like Sutton. I don't know her very well, but on the show, I like her quirkiness and she's got a spot on the show for sure. But I'm like, Okay, Sudden, don't insert yourself into this conversation right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then Kyle gets emotional, telling the women she can't do this anymore and that she's leaving. After she reads the text to all of them, the text I know of you, I know you have a lot of friends. I'm also one if you need me. I've never repeated anything you've shared with me, and I wouldn't. Kyle says she's not referring to dread. She's referring to what she and Pek talked about with production. Garcell says, either way, it's bad because it's not just memes. Bo says, the more Kyle protests and cries, the more obvious she's wrong. Kyle storms out, crying and saying she's done.
Speaker 2: Uh that might just get that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like literally like it after this scene, I'm like one. Every nobody's going to write to production, like it's clear when you're talking to another housewife what you're implying or a house.
Speaker 2: So you don't believe that when she said that, or you do believe that she said when what she said and there it was referring to I wouldn't tell anybody on the show, so it didn't get out there, you know.
Speaker 4: I don't think she's asking PK to relinquish more information to her.
Speaker 2: I think she's telling PK.
Speaker 4: I think that Kyle knows a lot about Dret and PK's past. I know a lot about Durat and PK's past, and I think that is Kyle's way of saying, I am not going to share that the same way I am not going to share it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I think that what we saw of their relationship wasn't always accurate to what the relationship is. And I think that's what Kyle was saying. I don't think Kyle was going convent to me and tell me all this shit about Dreid. I think she's saying the past is the like, I'm not going there this year. I'm not going. It's not a takedown of you and Durid's marriage.
Speaker 2: Do you think possibly that just bear with me here, Jeri did something to Kyle last year to make Kyle upset exposing those text messages, right. Do you think that there was any like her wanting to get information from PK because she was so upset at the moment moment, No, because she wanted information about PK.
Speaker 4: She could just ask MO. They talk all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just making something so much bigger than it is. I can't, I guys, it needs to stop. I don't want also speaks like a joke.
Speaker 4: Stories not going to send these like lovey dovey long text and like, it's not who he is, and Jerita knows that we're like and Jurie got the same fucking text. It's this nuts, it's crazy town to me at this point. But then all the women follow Kyle out, and Kyle says she can't believe the way they all act at their age and everyone should be ashamed of themselves. Erica says she understands why Kyle is upset because her marriage, relationships, and life are falling apart. Garcell thinks this screams that Kyle is guilty. Durie said at the viper room that she would not feel comfortable texting Mauricio only and not Kyle. So she's implying that Kyle did not text her when in fact she did. Yeah. So like she's doubling down on that, Like it's not just she's omitting information. She's implying I didn't hear from you. Yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Hate to be the bare bad news.
Speaker 4: I saw the text.
Speaker 2: She saw the text. Now here's the thing, Like, can somebody be so so upset because they're being ganged up on and get emotional and walk out and not be guilty? Because each one of them were saying like Oh, she's walking out because she's guilty. It's not a good feeling to be ganged up on and to be called a liar by all. However, many housewives they have five or whatever, five other girls.
Speaker 4: And especially I think when you're in a situation where I truly, and this is not me being biased, guys, I truly do not think Kyle was being malicious. I don't think.
Speaker 2: Kyle is a malicious person period.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, Kyle maybe isn't the world's best at when she's being confronted by multiple human beings, and she's maybe.
Speaker 2: Not either, am I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think finally, I was so happy that Erica spoke out to defend Kyle.
Speaker 2: She's been very Switzerland all season. We've talked about it, you know, and sometimes you have seasons like that where you're just like, I just don't want to get involved in this nonsense. I don't want to pick sides. But it was about time that somebody suck off for her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, how could Erica not though she knew about the other messages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's been kind of you know, Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I think at the end of the day, Erica has a good heart and.
Speaker 2: You guys can remember, you only see what they show you. Yeah, she's kind have been sticking off her all this time, but it just wasn't shown.
Speaker 4: Then Durit pulls Kyle to talk separately. Durite says, you know, I'd never say anything. Part of the text doesn't feel right. Kyle tells Durite that has nothing to do with her. Kyle says she and PK have talked about things with the show, and none of it has been about dreet. Durita says PK told her that she had conversations. He has had conversations with Kyle about the relationship and Kyle's relationship with Durret. Durite says Kyle doesn't know how to be entirely real. Kyle says Durite got what she wanted well.
Speaker 2: Durit mentioned PK Brian yell at her, even referring to him as the monster Teddy. I mean, I've been with you and we've done a pod younied clarification. You called PK one time to ask about something. This was your like a few years ago. Oh yeah, like if for New York, Like was it New York or Vegas or something like that.
Speaker 4: We're in New York, and it was like during when Sutton was coming after PK about the dy and eluding person in the car.
Speaker 2: Now, have you ever seen the side of this monster side of PK. I'm not saying that, you know, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.
Speaker 4: I do think the way that she's so openly talking about these things while also not informing her children that they're separate, you know, like all of it doesn't like to me, Like, I mean, my kids are in therapy right now. We are openly working through what's happening because you know what, our kids are old enough that I mean not dub but like her kids are the same age as my kids. They're not stupid.
Speaker 2: Do you think that possibly she's she was home being that they were going to stay together, so that's why she didn't want to tell then.
Speaker 4: But even even if they were going to stay together, if p K is a monster and screams at her to a monster level, those kids should be in therapy, right, they should have an idea that that's not the way that husband and wife should speak to another. Yes, everybody's going to get in arguments, that's life.
Speaker 2: Well, if Kay has come out and said that Durit isn't being completely honest or something like that. I can't remember. I'm just paraphrasing, but that referring to him as an alcoholic and all these things he was. He's kind of upset about that. On ROBO's Hot Mike.
Speaker 4: Then Kyle is getting ready for Oh No. Then when Kyle leaves, Erica tells the women. Kyle feels misunderstood, and then Sutton tells Duri she knows that they're not friends, but they're able to be okay, and Durit agrees. Then Kyle's getting ready to celebrate Porsia's sixteenth birthday. Kyle says her daughters have handled their separation unbelievably well. Mo and Kyle gift Porsche of brand new Porsche.
Speaker 2: That was a very, very cute moment. I felt like it humanized her a little bit after what she's been. You know what they've been showing about Kyle all season, all about this, you know, text message DM, whatever it is. But let me ask you a question, why do you think Bo's is just blindly defending when she's she's new to this group.
Speaker 4: I think that at the beginning of the season, who did we see Bo's filming with only to read right right, Yeah, So I don't know that there was a relationship formed with some of the other women. So if you know you're constantly you know they must have.
Speaker 2: They must have got become very close, because we did see Dereat and Bo's in the audience at Watch What Happens Live last night. They were there together just I don't know. I don't know if they're doing press at what they're doing, but they were there together.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Then Sutton goes to Garcel's house. Sutton says she will not bow down at the altar of Kyle Hill Richards.
Speaker 2: I just feel like sudden has it was such a rehearsed line. I mean, such a rehearse line.
Speaker 4: Such and then Garcel cut her off in the middle of it, and She's like, huh huh, no, hold on, I gotta get this out. I feel like Sutton has a Kyle voodoo doll at her home that she sticks like Martini picks in well.
Speaker 2: Sutton, Well, Sutton, that's funny. But Sutton making such a big deal out of Kyle's storming out is starting to get very exhausting. Everything she does, Sutton's got to make.
Speaker 4: Some big deal about it. Kyle was upset.
Speaker 2: It has happened to all of us at different times, And what does that mean She's guilty because the woman is upset rightfully, so Ston stormed.
Speaker 4: Out when there was some measly little conversation. That year, I was on at the after Lisa Renna's daughter's fashion show thing. Sudden stormed out because she wore pants and didn't get called on stage at this I my thing, like people fucking storm out?
Speaker 2: Does do I like when people storm out?
Speaker 4: No? Do I like when I storm out because they don't want to talk about something. But like Kyle had kind of already said everything she read the text, she told everybody relentless. They wouldn't let it go, like like listen, I think Kyle should have told do eat first.
Speaker 2: I think that what her mistake lies is she told everybody else and then was forced to tell dorit. Had she just told to it in the beginning, probably wouldn't have been a big deal, or are they probably would have made a way to make it a big deal. I don't know, but I feel like sett and Garcella are trying to find issues to be upset with Kyle about.
Speaker 4: Anything, because they want to be the Queen Bees, just saying they don't.
Speaker 2: Take down here, take down here.
Speaker 4: But yeah, then it ends with Erica and Durite meet for facials. Says Kyle is using a cop out and the text with PK is about her. Erica tells dur she needs more proof. Duri tells Erica when it comes to Kyle, she always protects her. Erica says she feels like she needs to bow out of both friendships.
Speaker 2: Do you is Erica closer to Kyle or Dury in your opinion?
Speaker 4: I think she's close to both people, I really do. I don't know that there's a closer too, because Erica and Duri are, you know, more homebody types. So it's like, you know, I a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Are saying this season, something that happens on Beverly Hills is they beat a dead horse. It's the same subject all season long, kind of like you know, the dog season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, and.
Speaker 2: This is over a fucking text message. Well maybe there's nothing else going on too.
Speaker 4: But there's a there's I mean, it's been a sudden esophagus like, but this is the problem with Beverly Hills. Their needs to be more than one person getting the brunt of everything each season, and that's what always happens because people you need to tell me about it, but people aren't opening up about their lives, you know, and so then they have to The one thing they could possibly make something out of it is just you beat it till the fricket, you know, till you lucy juicy apple goosey yee.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, well we got to thoughts. I feel bad for both Kyle and to Read. I don't think they will come back together as friends. One person said, I try. I'm tired of the entire season being about to read in pku. Do they have anything else to talk about? Another person, Eric is onto to Read she clocked her trying to manipulate her.
Speaker 4: Uh, Kyle needs to own up this is wrong and then love bowse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they hopefully.
Speaker 4: I mean I wonder how many more episodes it's going to be beat Up Kyle before we move on to maybe one other topic, because we've we got this one. We got it, Yeah, got it, we got it. Someone else show up clock in. But thanks guys for tuning into another episode of to Teas in a Pod. We will be back tomorrow tomorrow. We've got what do we have? We've got southern charm, Southern charm. We have Derinda in the twat seat.
Speaker 2: We got at Lake City.
Speaker 4: We got lots of things coming so and then I got a diamonds in the rough Later on this week, I want to talk to Erica about being back as Roxy. But we're also getting into to New York and go a little topic called sex. Oh TAM's favorite topic. Oh yeah, all right, bye guys,