Speaker 1: All from to accept press one.
Speaker 2: Hello, is this random crackling noise?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: This is sorry you random crackling noise? What do you do?
Speaker 4: What do I do?
Speaker 5: I'm a garbage truck man.
Speaker 2: You're a garbage truck man. Yeah, do you have a favorite piece of trash?
Speaker 5: Expensive things that rich people throw out?
Speaker 2: What are some expensive things that rich people throw out?
Speaker 5: Math books without their chargers. They just think they're broken. It's pretty nice.
Speaker 2: You're telling me that a rich person will just their MacBook will just run out of battery.
Speaker 5: I've found two MacBooks so far, so I mean, I don't know what they're thinking.
Speaker 4: Man, I just had to buy.
Speaker 2: A charger, and then they throw it away instead of charging it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right on top of the dumpster.
Speaker 2: Perfectly, nothing wrong at all with the MacBook.
Speaker 5: A smelly Uh.
Speaker 2: Do you ever like look at the person's personal data when you open up the MacBook?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely did. For sure. What would you do if you found something like that?
Speaker 2: Man, They didn't look through the face of their personally Yeah, man, didn't do.
Speaker 5: Anything malicious, but it definitely Uh.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't do it like No, I feel like I wouldn't like I wouldn't like fucking like try to find people's like you know, this fucking credit card information anything, but just I would like I would like read their.
Speaker 5: Texts basically pictures.
Speaker 4: You know, what do you find the life? Uh?
Speaker 5: They were old people, their grandchildren.
Speaker 4: Uh, this dude's wiener.
Speaker 5: That was cool. So you know he found the more you find he was old.
Speaker 4: He's like, you know, seventy sixty.
Speaker 5: I'm not really a dick doctor.
Speaker 2: So he was a seventy year old? Was it a young was it like an old picture of his wiener? It was like his seventy year old wiener.
Speaker 5: Like, I don't know, maybe said to his wife, I'm not I don't have apple products. Other than that, uh.
Speaker 2: Really has nothing to do with whether or not you have apple products.
Speaker 5: No, So I don't know how I took the picture, you know what I'm saying. I don't know if if it gets sent from his phone or if it was like an awkward angle off the laptop.
Speaker 2: You know that's where did you like? What app? Was that? Was it under like the photo booth?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like, oh okay, so he used the photo booth app to take a picture of his wiener.
Speaker 5: I guess it was some photos you know what I don't Yeah, okay for Apple apple products?
Speaker 2: Interesting? What else did you find, uh in trash.
Speaker 5: In general or just on that laptop or.
Speaker 2: I kind of want to hear what else found on this laptop?
Speaker 5: Nothing really too interesting other than a wang. But I'm sure everyone has a picture of their wang. You know, after a certain age you got a significant other or not, you're gonna you know, it's in that dick pic.
Speaker 2: It's interesting that old people are still sending each other pictures of like nudes.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: You know it's uh, I was old, I might do that.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, I don't know, I don't know. It's you know, it's weird about sex? Is that you it's I know, it's biologically whatever. But by the time you're seventy, if you're like a guy, if you're a guy, like, I don't know, shouldn't seeing boobs shouldn't it just be like I'm seventy, I've seen boobs before whatever, But it's still that's seventy. It's like, oh my god, that's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Crazy. I was like, I get it now, but I get it. You know, their boots.
Speaker 5: I'm over tits already, you know, unless unless you're gonna let me cop a field and tits or tits?
Speaker 2: What else did you find in this garbage disposal?
Speaker 5: Lots of sex toys of all the times? Yep, people throw those away? Gun?
Speaker 2: Got a gun, lots of pizza.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got you gotta call it.
Speaker 5: You gotta call the police. So m hm you gotta do that.
Speaker 4: The police have that gun?
Speaker 2: Okay, mm hmm. You don't have to call the police, if you if you call anyone? Who do you call when you find the sex toys? Or do you just not call anyone?
Speaker 5: Call my mom, give her the address and see swings by pick them up.
Speaker 2: It's so the nice of you to help her out with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a good son.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you are that.
Speaker 5: Do it again? Of car parts? I guess you know? Dead animals?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have you ever found a dead animal? That just made you really sad? To find all dogs and cats?
Speaker 4: It makes me sad.
Speaker 2: Really, you find dogs and cats all the.
Speaker 5: Time, You don't think people throw those away?
Speaker 2: Where are you a garbage person at because this place sounds fucked up?
Speaker 4: Well, what do you mean?
Speaker 5: It's America?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Orange County, Orange County. Yeah, do you feel like you can learn a lot about a person about what they throw away?
Speaker 5: Depends on the person.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like even now you sort of have made some judgments about not like you know, harsh judgments, but like many judgments about people based on what they throw away. You know, like like if someone throws away a MacBook, you assume that they are like rich.
Speaker 5: Or they were rich.
Speaker 2: That necessarily means that you're rich. It could just mean that you if because if you throw away your MacBook after it runs out of battery, you.
Speaker 5: Could just be liigated community. I mean they, I mean they're probably stupid and rich.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, thank you so much for for having this conversation with me.
Speaker 5: All Right, yeah, I'm gonna go take us some trush.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, have a good one.
Speaker 4: How you do.
Speaker 6: On the line, goes, I was teaching you.
Speaker 1: Paul from Angel.
Speaker 2: Angel.
Speaker 7: Oh dude, hey, how you doing good?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 6: Have we talked before? Angel?
Speaker 7: No, this is actually my first dream.
Speaker 2: Oh how did you?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: How'd you find yourself here? TikTok TikTok on the clock. The party don't stop now? Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh what made you download TikTok on the first place? Were you bored?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean I saw it on Twitter and then you know, gay weight drug and then I've never been off since.
Speaker 2: You've never been off it, since.
Speaker 8: It's always open in the background of everything. I haven't closed it for two years.
Speaker 2: Interesting, kidding? What do you feel like? It sounds like you spend a lot of time on there.
Speaker 8: I used to, and then I got nine to five jobs, so limited.
Speaker 2: Now, well, what are you doing your nine to five job?
Speaker 8: I am a business systems analyst for a data firm.
Speaker 2: You know, you seem like a really nice person, So I don't find this offensive, But that sounds really boring.
Speaker 11: Oh it is.
Speaker 8: It's terrible. My first job out of college. I just accepted it because I was scared I wasn't.
Speaker 11: Going to get one.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. And I mean, is there anything that you would rather be doing than? God? What is that again? That is the most boring job I've ever heard of?
Speaker 8: My job again, business systems analysts. I don't even know what it means, Like, what do.
Speaker 2: You know what it means? How long have you been working there?
Speaker 9: For?
Speaker 8: Three weeks?
Speaker 2: What do you what do you think it means?
Speaker 8: So it's a data firm, so they basically manage the database systems for like big companies.
Speaker 5: Like I don't know.
Speaker 8: I had to find an NDA, so I don't know how much I can stay on a Twitch screen without getting in trouble.
Speaker 2: You to sign an NDA, Yeah, what do they tell you not to talk about?
Speaker 8: Well, that's the thing, right I got. I don't know, Well I haven't. You know, it's my third week. Do I know any of the things like you get in trouble for? I'm still an orientation.
Speaker 2: It's true. You couldn't have learned that. It's true three weeks in. They're probably none of the things you know are like two secret.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well we it's actually it's a pretty cool company. They have like Disney as a client, McDonald's, Shell, Nissan, all that big shit. But I never even heard of them before. I applied to like an internship my senior year.
Speaker 2: So so, okay, so you do a really boring is the job it's self boring?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm thinking it's gonna be since I have to analyze some business systems, but they kind of They pay me a lot to do it, well more than I made when I was in college. So I figure I can just save money and then do figure out whatever I want to do later. I mean, I'm twenty two, so like I don't have to have the coolest job in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I feel like you. You know, you didn't come on this phone call like, oh my goodness, I have this boring job and I'm dying to get out of here. You feel you've very healthily resigned yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well I'm high right now, so I'm feeling better than I was a couple hours though. When I'm on the job, how high are you on like a scale from one's dead that's been a couple of hours, I'd say three a three.
Speaker 2: Do you ever get high at work?
Speaker 8: Well, they don't drug test and it's like a virtual gig for right now because like COVID and shit. Sure, so I reasonably could, but you know, I have thought about it. So I'm only three weeks since. Maybe once to get comfortable at my old jobs, I definitely did right.
Speaker 2: Maybe once you it's like, know what your job title is.
Speaker 4: And what it means. Yeah, you can get high.
Speaker 3: Maybe I can.
Speaker 8: Afford to do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you have a thing that you want to do in the future. Or is this is this hit?
Speaker 8: I think I'd like to own some sort of bar or something thing.
Speaker 10: Maybe like a gay bar.
Speaker 2: Interesting that set up left field? You want to own a gay bar?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are are yourself gay? Or are you doing this as like an ally?
Speaker 8: I'm a less hearing yes, okay.
Speaker 2: That could be. Where do you where do you want to open up this bar?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 8: I live in Dallas right now, and there's only one lesbian bar in Dallas, but San Antonio has a cool vibe. I kind of want to get out of Texas.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 8: Who knows, the whole world's open, not right now, but hopefully soon, so we've all travel around and figure out the best location. You some scouting.
Speaker 2: Do you think there are straight people that like have opened gay bars? Oh?
Speaker 8: Definitely. Straight people do everything, especially things that don't relate to them.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what would that just what would like the theme of the spar be. Would it have like a you know, I don't know, some sort of of some sort of theme like space or cowboy or something like that.
Speaker 8: I think I'd like to have like cool like art maybe like local artists, and you kind of like a gallery flash bar thing support the community, you know. Yeah, see I got a good idea.
Speaker 10: No, I.
Speaker 2: You know I had. I had, But before before this, my dream was to open up a venue in New York. And I quickly found out that the uh, the overhead of this which is uh, you know, let's see, it costs me about this gecko costume costs about sixty dollars. I already had all the equipments. These startup costs of this venture is probably like one hundred dollars, and the startup cost of running a venue is about a million something. Oh yeah, this was worked out better. But I don't know. Maybe in Dallas it's it's I mean, I was looking at you know, like New York and should maybe Dallas it's it's more doable. I love that idea. I think it's great. Thank you, well, listen, good luck. What do you want to wait? What do you want to call the bar?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 8: Fuck, I haven't thought that far. Maybe business system analyst. Maybe it's like a.
Speaker 9: A thing if you.
Speaker 2: Made like a what if you yo, what if you made like an office themed bar?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like there's some bars called the library, so you could say like I'm going to the library, when really you're going to a bar. So it could be like I'm going to the office, but really it's a gay bar.
Speaker 2: Great, that would be cool, Like I don't know people like sit in cubicles or something like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's like a water there's a water cooler, but it's actually I like that.
Speaker 10: I like this.
Speaker 8: When you open this bar, everyone in shock come.
Speaker 4: To the bar.
Speaker 2: I know when you open this bar, I want to come through. That sounds cool.
Speaker 7: Okay, back, thanks.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, Thank you so much for calling. Do yo rest to.
Speaker 8: Night you Vie.
Speaker 9: Call from Jackson.
Speaker 2: Jackson Yello. Did we speak recently Jackson?
Speaker 9: No, No, we've never spoken. I've seen you talk to other people, but this is my first time talking to you.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, you've seen me talk to other people. Yeah, no, way right, I never do that. Look you're my one and only Jackson. I'm not talking to other people. It's just you and me, Babe. Listen, what's up, Jackson? Tell me everything?
Speaker 9: Oh what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: What's your relationship like with your father?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: Shit, constrained actually.
Speaker 2: Constrained, No, strained, like.
Speaker 9: Well, both of my parents, my father included, they're very religious. They believe in God, but specifically they believe in.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 9: So I went to church my whole life, and I guess at this point I I believe in like the idea of God, like God is good.
Speaker 2: But yeah, what are they what are they like about him? What do they think is so great about Jesus?
Speaker 9: I don't really know. I guess they're just in it deep man.
Speaker 2: So why is this caused a strain on your relationship? Because I assume you do not believe in God? But why do they care? Does God like tell them that things that you do are wrong?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 9: God tells them.
Speaker 3: That if.
Speaker 9: You don't believe in God, then you go to Hell. I'm so I guess they're worried about me going to hell.
Speaker 2: They're worried about you going to hell. By the way, look i'm a little I'm kind of on their side because for a few reasons. Here's the thing. Your parents genuinely well, look, whether or not they're right is irrelevant, but you have to understand they like from there? Does you have to understand even if they're wrong and what they believe. I'm not saying any I'm not saying yes that is or it is, But even if what they believe is crazy, you have to understand they genuinely believe that you are going to spend all of eternity in Hell.
Speaker 9: Yeah. I mean that's why it's been strained. That's why it's been strained. Like I know that they're like sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to be sad too if I believe that my son are going to Hell.
Speaker 9: Yeah. And my older brother, he just was ordained. He's a new pastor and he wrote my old pastor a nasty email that said, look, you're not taking care of my brother. So he called me and he was like, hey, has a relationship with God. I was like, well, I'm not so hot, but yeah, he wants to set up a meeting with the session. I'm supposed to show up and they're going to excommunicate me. They're going to excommunicate you, yeah, which is kind of like it's heavy.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, why old he Jackson, I'm eight, you're twenty eight.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 2: Really I'm interested that, Like, you know, for twenty eight how recent is this family religious thing?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean I grew up in the church for most of my life. Like I went to church probably till I was like twenty four, and then I kind of stopped going. And it's only been within the last like three years that I guess I like, I get organized religion, like I see some benefits in it. But I just think that there's lots of people around the world who are They're trying to understand who God is, and I think that's reasonable. You know, I'm not going to say, hey, don't try to find God. But what gets me is when all these different sects of Christianity, or not even Christianity, but people around the world they're just trying to understand God, and then groups of people condemn each other. They're like, hey, we have it right, and you don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, why do you believe Jackson? Because look, I mean at twenty eight, you know, you got to understand you really don't know your parents' shit at all.
Speaker 9: No, that's true, that's true. I mean I guess what it to me is that this is the lens that they view the world through, and so when there is they think about anything, their own finances, their relationship with anybody, they're looking at it through the lens of how can I share the Gospel with these people? Which I mean they're good people, they have kind hearts, but I think it limits our ability to connect because they're thinking, how can we bring Jackson back to the light, And I'm like, hey, I just want to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I understand that.
Speaker 9: Hm.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you might you might not be able to connect with them, but you can you you can still love your parents without the able to connect with them.
Speaker 9: Dude, I try to. And I mean you were asking me what I think about God. I mean I don't think that there is really a lot known about him. I'd like to believe that God is like good, like when you like God is love and kind of like the warm, fuzzy ideas about goodness in a sense. But you know, I've experienced spiritual things, you know, experiences in life where maybe I was in a low spot and I felt like there was some kind of divine that acted and like helped me. But I don't know, it's a I think a lot of people have experienced that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Well, Jackson, listen, I hope things get better with your family, And I appreciate what you calling in.
Speaker 9: Share Yeah, man takes through.
Speaker 2: You're to of course you take care.
Speaker 13: Paul from event.
Speaker 2: You vet, Hey, Hello, Hi, how are you? Did you say? Your name is Yvette. Yeah, Uh tell me everything, you bet.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 10: I mean I tuned in. I think this is the first time I've actually gotten through and I saw that apparently today you were taking on regrets, and holy shit.
Speaker 2: You sound you sound like you've got a lot of regrets. I feel like you. I feel like you are the first. Uh. We haven't really talked to I haven't directly asked anyone the question this evening. You sound prime to answer it. Uh, do you have any regrets you vete? That's rot for fucking.
Speaker 10: Rhymes by the way, Oh, definitely. I think I regret being like the kid that always followed instructions. I kind of regret not being a troublemaker, you know, and kind of like either ditch in school or like you know, staying out past curfew. I mean, there were really good reasons why, like I shouldn't be doing those things. But I mean I kind of like look back now, and I'm like, you know where we're Where were my days of like you know, doing shit out like at two am, or like you know, getting my fake idea or whatever, Like they just don't exist. So I don't have like theod cool stories to tell from like remember when I did this, They just don't exist, and I kind of regret that.
Speaker 2: Sorry one second, I'm fucking around with my audio again. Oh little again? All right, that's cool one, okay, great, all right, you've hat Okay, So how old are you now?
Speaker 10: I just hit thirty?
Speaker 2: You just hit thirty? Yeah, So you've always followed the rules? You wish you got into more trouble? What kinds of trouble do you wish you'd got? You wish you'd stolen more of thing? Like when you.
Speaker 10: Like, I'm not trying to go out for like a felony or like none of that shit. No, but I mean, like, you know, the harmless kind of trouble that like most teenagers go up to, like get up to, or like, you know, the mistakes you usually run into, like when you're in your early twenties, Like I got none of that, and now.
Speaker 2: I kind of know you you wish you'd gotten more, do us?
Speaker 10: I mean I never got any and I didn't like So that's the kind of trouble that I wouldn't want to like you know, of course, like like trouble that put other people at risk. Of course, not like that's some dumb shit, but like the harmless one that was like supposed to you know, like not really have a terrible consequence, but make for a decent story, do you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of what would constitute some harmless trouble. Like I mean when when I was sixteen, like you know, I mean would get high. But you're thirty. You're getting high is not you know, here's not really trouble for you.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I never even fucking like how to smoke. I never even got high, Like I was literally like goody two shoes, like the whole way through, And I'm just.
Speaker 11: Like what the fuck, Like why what do you do now?
Speaker 10: What I get out of it?
Speaker 2: Nothing? What do you do now?
Speaker 10: What do you mean? Like what do I do now?
Speaker 4: Like, like are you what do you do?
Speaker 2: Do you work for the government? Do you run a commune?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 10: I heard that girl about the commune and I was like great on paper, but kind of needs more planning. But no, I don't run a commune. I don't work for the government. I currently work for the city.
Speaker 14: I see, like work for the city.
Speaker 2: I feel like working for the city constitutes working for the government in a way.
Speaker 10: I mean, I guess it's more like local.
Speaker 2: Anyway trouble you wish she got into. I mean, is there any trouble that you want to get into now?
Speaker 10: See now, Like it's that whole like adult mindset of it, And I'm just like oof, that's like now any trouble would actually have like permanent consequences, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, Well, well, here's what I'm saying is though, like what I'm trying to arrive at something here, like but it's something that you could have gotten away with as a kid, or like trouble you would have wanted to do as a kid that you couldn't do right, you know, everything.
Speaker 10: These stories were like you know, a kid would sneak out, you know, from their house and go like during the like friends at a party or whatever. I never did that ship and like you know, just stuff that like Okay, yeah, maybe you would have gotten ground before, but like you know, that was it.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like, whatever are we arriving to play a thing like this and we have a very shallow pool of concrete answers. It's almost like you're of examining this fake version of the average teenager experience that just never happened. To anyone.
Speaker 10: I mean true, Yeah, I mean because like it's like, okay, you know how they always say, like kindsight is twenty twenty, So like I think that's probably definitely what's happening.
Speaker 15: Because Oh, the.
Speaker 10: Other regret that popped up, I was, like I regret that I was.
Speaker 15: Such a freaking like I was so oblivious to like the like people's skills I have. No, Like, I had very little people's skills.
Speaker 10: To the point where like it took me seven years to find like to finally get that light bulb to click on. We're like, oh, this person was super interested in me, and I just like you know, went over me. So that was another revent that I had. But you know, it's the whole thing is like, yeah, we're looking back and now I can catch everything, but you know, I don't actually know where I'm heading with this.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, have you So do you feel as though your people's skills have improved now that you are thirty?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 10: I kind of have had to.
Speaker 2: Yeah you said that, you said they've had they've had. You said you had to have improved to them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because, like I said, I worked for like the city.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 10: I definitely have to interact with people on a daily basis, So yeah, those people skills definitely have to have like.
Speaker 16: Come into play.
Speaker 2: Well when was the turning point for you, because you just said that it took you a very long time to develop these people's skills.
Speaker 10: Well, I think, well, probably when I started working for the city, so maybe like twenty five that's yeah, that was probably the turning point because I got that job and then like I had to really interact with people and there was kind of like no getting out of it.
Speaker 2: And did that make you nervous when you had to start interacting with more people than you typically did.
Speaker 10: I'm not nervous per se, but more like it kind of felt like a like a new like a puzzle, Like people were puzzles, you know, and it was like as long as I could figure out the rules, you know, I was cool with it, and I kind of figured out the roles and so like I managed to kind of pick up those skills.
Speaker 2: Do you have a lot of friends?
Speaker 10: I would say I have a lot of acquaintances, but I have like a handful of people that I would consider friends.
Speaker 2: M Do you now is this by choice? Because a lot of people they enjoy you know, their own company more than you know, having a lot of people around them at all times.
Speaker 10: I mean, I would say that part of it has been by choice, part of it has been by circumstance, because I really do enjoy like my own alone time life. There is a difference between being alone and being lonely, and definitely there's days where like it's one or the other. But I definitely do enjoy, Like I am that person who is like super comfortable going off to the movies by themselves, going to you know, a thing part by themselves, Like you know, if I want, you know, my friends don't want to, I'm perfectly fine going on my own. However, like then there's also the circumstance of you know, people entering different stages in their life and you know, life responsibilities getting in the way, and then that kind of been like when it happened by circumstance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm glad that you hear. The things have have shifted for you better. I mean, that's the cool thing about this. That's the thing. It's like, you know, and I was I always, you know, was talking about this a little bit on on on some of the video that I did, but I really do feel like being a kid is over. Every time I see someone be like, oh, man, I wish I was in fucking high schooler again, or middle school, or like I was you know it, you know, could just sit around playing Call of Duty all day with my fucking Xbox friends or something like. I just I don't get it. Being thirty is life theoretically should be getting better with age, because you know who you are now more. I bet when you were in you know, high school, you were all you know it's you are more vulnerable to the opinions of other people because you don't know who you fucking are, and that's what makes you second guess all your social interactions. But by the time you're thirty, you're like, I've lived on the earth long enough to know how I talk to people. I'm just gonna be that, and if people don't like it, I don't care. It's too late to change.
Speaker 10: I mean, definitely, you have like a really good point with that, I would say, though, However, it's like those I think like I've always heard more of, like the people being like, oh I wish I like had fucked up in high school and done better. But I think like where I was coming from it more was like I wish I had sucked up a little bit more in night school. You know, I still fuck up, you know, yeah, but now there's like lasting permanent consequences.
Speaker 2: No, there's not. There's nothing. Nothing is permanent. You're gonna die, there's no permanent consequences. I mean, here's what here's what you should do. Go go to Southeast Asia. Book a one way ticket, go there. Murder is actually legal in Cambodia, So go kill a bunch of people. You steal it is legal in uh Laos, So go there, steal everything, bring it back souvenirs for all your friends and family. And you know, all I'm trying to say is there's more adventure out there to be had at the age of thirty. There's more trouble to get into. So I would be on the lookout for it, all right.
Speaker 10: I'll definitely have to like go out there and find some opportunities to do so, not the murder.
Speaker 2: But beautiful well you know what happens in Cambodia. Say is it Cambodia? Thank you so much for calling man. You're rest to night.
Speaker 15: Hie buye.
Speaker 9: Call from Matthew.
Speaker 2: Matthews that your word Matthew hey is yeah, Matthew. Wait a minute, I got all the time in the world.
Speaker 17: All right, mam.
Speaker 2: How are you Matthew? Where you call him from?
Speaker 17: I'm going from Quebec, Gobec Yere, Canada.
Speaker 2: Are you French Canadian? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Where?
Speaker 1: Way?
Speaker 2: The cool? I don't know what the bakoo. I know whey, I know we means yes, but I don't know what pacoo means.
Speaker 4: Bakoo is very much way but cool.
Speaker 2: Bokoop a coop, that's awesome. That sounds like it doesn't mean anything, but it.
Speaker 4: Does.
Speaker 2: Bikimian anything like bakool bakey. What let's talk about something else.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: Do you have any regrets?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I got one right now.
Speaker 18: I grow weed in my backyard mm hm.
Speaker 17: And I planted them too close to each other mhm. And they grew way more than I thought it would be, so I'm kind of scared of my neighbors might steal it.
Speaker 9: This is like.
Speaker 2: You set up you have. You have two friends, and you introduced them to each other, and so they start hanging out, right, they become good friends, but then all of a sudden, they start hanging out without you, and you're like what the hell I introduced you guys, and then you're so sad and alone, you know, but it's like it's like to have it with weed plants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 17: Well, I mean more more a because I mean it's my neighbor, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, why why does them being close to each other mean that you're afraid your neighbor will steal them?
Speaker 17: Because I have a newer I have little fans between the two places. And when when do you cut his grass? He comes a lot too, more on my side, so you know you can.
Speaker 10: See the.
Speaker 18: The weed.
Speaker 2: Do you know your neighbor? Have you like met them?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I'm pretty sure. How do you say you can do a lot of drugs like speed?
Speaker 2: You know, well he does speed.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's hurt on speed.
Speaker 4: Man, I'll finally.
Speaker 11: Talked to me talking about buying my house and making coldle I don't think con the medium he said.
Speaker 2: Okay, he wants to buy your house and turn it into a condominium.
Speaker 18: Yeah, like a party and everything.
Speaker 17: But you know that the guy that doesn't have money, so fucking wording.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you've met your neighbor, you say you've gotten high with him? Before.
Speaker 17: No, no, no, I didn't. I was this, you know, we're working in the backyard, and he came to me like what happened there? We were really shaky and ship you know.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So I guess the reason why I'm asking you that is because I'm curious, like what relationship you've established with your neighbor, right, Like, well, why why are you so on edge around them? Why don't you trust them to not steal your plants?
Speaker 19: Well?
Speaker 17: I mean I trust them, but his friend, you know her, he brings friend to his house and you know, I don't know what I'm that much neither, and I know him does drugs.
Speaker 18: One, one does two?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: Right, You're afraid that his friends. You can trust him a little bit, but his friends that are also high on speed probably not as much.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, So why don'd you get some sort of why'd you get a fence?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Isn't actually why I was calling in tonight, because.
Speaker 2: You are you trying to Tom Sawyer me here? You try to give me to paint your fence?
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, yeah, I just want to fence there you come.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to there's I want to let I'm like I will let you continue talking about why you called me in relation to the fence. But I don't think I can help you put up your fence. You know a whole lot. Okay, okay, how how can I help you? How? How can I? How am I can I be involved in this?
Speaker 17: Because I was wondering if because the plants are getting way bigger than I thought they would be, so I thought about the electrifying defense.
Speaker 4: I put a.
Speaker 17: Battery car on it.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: You said the fence is bigger than you thought it would be.
Speaker 17: No, the wee grows way higher than I probably one. It's like my fresh year grew in it, so I'm not used to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, the other plants are way bigger than you thought they would be. Okay, And how am I involved? Again? Do you want to electric you?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was wondering if.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, my my English is pretty bad.
Speaker 2: No, you're good. It's better than a lot of.
Speaker 17: But like, sure, should I put electricity on it? Or try to trust my neighbor and like go talk to him about it and everything.
Speaker 2: You know, what's your name? Matthew, Matthew, Matthew. Look, here's let me tell you. I'm gonna tell you the two answers that I have. I want to live in a world with less electric fences, with less locks, with less barriers between people. It's the world I want to live in. And here's the thing. If if if if people were to storm the streets and be like, you know, if a guy were to were to stand up on a soapbox and be like, let's all get rid of our fences and our locks and trust to one another, you know, someone would be like, all right, you first. And I don't think I would be that guy. I don't think I would be that guy. So I'm not going to tell you to be that guy. That's the world i'd like to live live in. I don't know what world we live in. But what were you gonna say?
Speaker 17: I mean, I can try, you know, try to be that guy a pleast.
Speaker 2: Is that important to you?
Speaker 17: Go see him and you know, just tell him, like, you know, when when I get the when I get the weird, I know, if he smokes them, I'm gonna give him something, you know, like being a good neighbor. But I don't know, I'm kind of scared of if I go out to it and he's gonna notice, you know, because I'm not sure that they noticed.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, if people don't like to be trusting because they're afraid that, you know, here's my honest answer. People don't like to be trusting because they're afraid that they'll get fucked over. But you know, being a trusting person is a long term game, and in the short term you inevitably will get fucked over. But in the long term you will build a lot more peace for your mind and a lot more integrity. And so you have to decide if you want to play that long term game that will inevitably involve you getting taken advantage of or fucked here and there, but long term will leave you with a greater sense of peace in your innate trusting of other people.
Speaker 17: Mhms correct.
Speaker 2: So the decisions is up to you. Yeah, thank you so much for calling, Matthew. I hope you have a good gest you things go well for you.
Speaker 4: Thanks for thanks for your time.
Speaker 2: Man. By the I'm surprised you did too. I hope that call doesn't cost you a lot of money.
Speaker 4: I hope so via.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna tell you about that at the end.
Speaker 2: Of the Month beautiful. Hey folks, this is Lyle here with a very quick message, just letting you know that this podcast does not have any advertising in it as of this very moment, but if you would like to support and make it easier for me to do more therapy Gecko in the future, you can head on over to Patreon dot com slash lyle forever and for only five dollars you can make it a heck of a lot easier for me to put this whole shebang together. That is Patreon dot com slash lyle forever. You also get access to exclusive streams, exclusive GEK content. You also get access to the exclusive GEK Legends discord Patreon dot com slash lyle forever. All right, back to the calls.
Speaker 17: From Steven.
Speaker 2: Stephen. Yes, Stephen, you said yes like I called you.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 11: No, Yeah.
Speaker 20: I thought you were saying like Stephen, and I was saying, yes, this is Stephen. I was acknowledging that I'm on the line in your right and I.
Speaker 2: Know, I know, like I know that that's what you did. I'm just saying it sounded like you said yes, as if I called you you said hello, I said, Stephen, and you said.
Speaker 20: Yes, yes, this is him. No, yeah, yeah, okay, here.
Speaker 2: You how can I help you? Stephen?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 20: I mean, I'm you're a therapy gecko, and I don't know. I'm just feeling really tired.
Speaker 2: You're feeling really tired, really tired of it.
Speaker 20: I don't know, life just seems pretty insane. And I just mean, like it sounds really high and mighty of me. But like, does it seem like they're just more you're you're you're American?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 20: Does this just does it seem like they're more like really stupid people in America than there used to be? Or is it just like more obvious now you think.
Speaker 2: There are more stupid people in America than there used to be.
Speaker 20: Yeah, well it seems that way, But it also could just be because media is like more prolific too. How old, I'm thirty eight?
Speaker 2: Thirty eight? Okay, that's long enough to see a thirty eight, long enough to know some people over a period of time, not enough to know a lot of people. So here's the thing to say that America's gotten stupid er? You know, I mean, realistically, give me a number how many people? And I know it's a crazy question to even wrap your head around. But how many people do you know?
Speaker 11: Like do I know?
Speaker 14: Well, yeah, h.
Speaker 2: Ten, maybe you know ten people? Well, h have those ten people gotten stupid or over the years.
Speaker 4: A few of them?
Speaker 2: Tell me about some of the people that have gotten stupider over the years, how have they gotten stupider?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 20: I like my father, for example, he he was never like super bright, but he seemed reasonable.
Speaker 4: You know, he is like a.
Speaker 20: Cultist who believes that uh, like you know, Donald Trump was robbed of the presidency in some past conspiracy COVID is a conspiracy that's not real, that sort of thing. When able person, I just try to to talk pojects and think about the positive aspects of him, but he just keeps getting louder about all the stupid shit and making it harder to just talking about anything else. And uh, it just made me very sad, and I just avoid spending time with him, and it's and like okay. In my place of work, for example, we're super shorthanded right now, which is really annoying. And that's probably why I'm like kind of at my wits end and I just just had a really hard day at work. We're short handed because half of the people I work with are out stick with COVID because they refused to get vaccinated vaccine, like right now, you know, middle of July twenty twenty one. The vaccine has been available to everybody for quite a while, and they're just like, no, no, I'm not going to get vaccinated. I don't trust it.
Speaker 4: Like what the fuck?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 20: So I just feel like I'm running into a lot more stuff. That's like obviously horse hit that more and more people are buying into you, and I don't feel like it used to be that way. What do you think therapy kicking it?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying to think, you know, because you know, I guess you got to do the best you can to limit yourself from exposure to things that annoy and upset you. Yeah, I mean that's the thing is like, you don't have to completely cut your father off, but if he's just bothering you, you can. I think it seems like you're already doing this. You're not fully cutting him out of your life, but you are limiting the interactions that you have.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I've been trying to m hm, this is a tough one. Yeah, it's a boomer what about the other people with it.
Speaker 2: You said, you know ten people and some of you are stupid. Do you talk to people who you think are not stupid?
Speaker 20: Yeah, my wife and our close friends, they're all all lovely and reasonable people smart.
Speaker 2: So that's what I would do. I would continue to limit the amount of I mean, this sounds obvious, but you know, I would continue to limit the amount of exposure that you have the people that you find unreasonable and uh, you know, tunnel vision yourself into hanging out with the reasonable people. That's the cool thing about being an adult. You know, you're thirty eight, You could just go you could just go double down on your own family, right If you were sixteen and everyone your family sucked, it'd be like, well, shaid, I gotta hang out with them anyway, because I'm sixteen, you're thirty.
Speaker 20: Whatever you want now, yeah, and just real quick the main reason and when it calls, because like you seem like you guys hear your shit together. Do you have anything that you do to like kind of brighten your mood or like to brighten my mood, brighten your mood, like you know, you're feeling down in the dumps, in the dol drums like, do you have any advice for people to any.
Speaker 4: Well, well, first of the therapist.
Speaker 2: Trade, first of all, I'm not a therapist, but second of them, Oh yeah, yeah, I know. How would you How would you define uh, having your shit together? Because I wouldn't confidently call myself. I wouldn't put myself on that.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what, Yeah I guess, I guess I was.
Speaker 2: Here's what I mean.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I mean, you got this cool thing going and it seems really fun and I don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, here's what I'll say is, uh, you know, I mean, I'm a workaholic and I get obsessed with the things that I do. So that's what I do. You know, it's not healthy. I've been getting really fat, but I'm like a lot happier I think than I was before I was like working really hard on all this ship. So I don't know. Man, Here's what I would tell you is, don't chase after happen. It's chase after the flow state. Chase after finding something that you can do that can take your mind off of things.
Speaker 20: That's a good idea because.
Speaker 2: Happiness is kind of bullshit, but flow state is real.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 20: Okay, that sounds reasonable. Hey, thanks man, I don't really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thanks for fun, and you take care.
Speaker 20: You took.
Speaker 13: All from Nate.
Speaker 2: Nate, Hey, Lyle, Nate.
Speaker 18: How are you?
Speaker 4: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Get go? Hold on, I'm gonna turn the thing down, all right, Yeah, Nate, listen. Yeah, I'm on speakerphone. It's like super hard hard to hear you. It's a little difficult.
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry, I was on speakerphone. I'm off now.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 2: We need to ease into this because this has started slightly. This has started a little abruptly for me. Yeahs are you okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 18: I was just turning on my fans off a little too noisy.
Speaker 2: How many fans do you have?
Speaker 4: That's all going on right now?
Speaker 2: Really is a hot where you are?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Pennsylvania. It's like a hundred degrees today.
Speaker 2: M hmm. Do you does the heat make you uncomfortable?
Speaker 5: M m makes me a.
Speaker 4: Little sweaty, but yeah, I could say it makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Do you do you prefer to be comfortable?
Speaker 5: No, I prefer the uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I respect that a lot. I believe that there is a lot of character development to be had in embracing uncomfortable situations such as extreme heat.
Speaker 4: There is, Yes, it brings out the worst and best in people.
Speaker 2: What do you think it is brought out in you?
Speaker 4: Procrastination?
Speaker 2: Procrastination on what.
Speaker 5: My schoolwork?
Speaker 16: Mm?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What school work do you have? Nick?
Speaker 4: I have English class?
Speaker 9: Do I gotta do a paper by Friday?
Speaker 2: M hmm? What's the paper on? I don't even know? To be honest, just you don't even random?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you in college?
Speaker 4: I am, yes, first semester.
Speaker 2: Okay? What do you study finance? Finance? Why do you have to? Okay, let me ask you? What's your goal in finance?
Speaker 4: I don't really know. To get somewhere with stocks, hopefully one day.
Speaker 2: But why don't you just want to just buy a bunch of stock I do.
Speaker 4: I'd buy a bunch of doge coin?
Speaker 2: You buy a bunch of doge coin? What would you do?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 9: What is?
Speaker 2: Give me a number?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How much money would you like to have one day?
Speaker 14: Hmm?
Speaker 5: I don't know. A couple million, but all the money in the world sounds as also, you know, world domination?
Speaker 2: Really is that what you would like? You would like to dominate the world.
Speaker 4: Some sense?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Does you dominating the world? Inherently mean that you are interested in stepping on other people to secure a higher position for yourself.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I want to give everyone a fair, fair leg up, you know, fair chances make it.
Speaker 2: I think that's nice. I think that's nice. I'm not sure if I believe you, but I do think that's nice.
Speaker 5: I mean, power does get to people.
Speaker 2: Though, Exactly how could you be so sure that you will not be corrupted once your bank account has a million dollars in it? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't be sure. Time will only tell you.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: I hope you stay strong. Nick, Thank you so much for calling in.
Speaker 13: Thank you, le.
Speaker 4: I appreciate your words of wisdom.
Speaker 13: Paul from bro.
Speaker 9: Rose.
Speaker 2: Are you in a car right now? Rose?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Rose? Are you in a car right now?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 19: I'm sorry, I just pulled in a taco bell.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna get? Uh?
Speaker 19: Probably three spicy potato sauce tacos fresco style, ad Rice?
Speaker 2: What is a spicy potato sau I've never heard of a sauce taco.
Speaker 19: Well, it's just you know, you've never heard of a sauce taco.
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think you said sauce taco.
Speaker 19: Oh no, no, no sauce. Like, well, I got off work and now I'm getting taco bell because I'm quite I'm quite drained, and I don't think I have it in me to cook right now?
Speaker 2: Where do you work at? Rose?
Speaker 14: I actually just.
Speaker 19: Started walking working at a coffee shop that I had been trying to work at for like over a year, like pre pandemic. And then I interviewed there in the summer and didn't get it while they were reopening because they had a bunch of shit going on. And now I finally got it two weeks ago, and I'm really stoked on it because my previous jobs were very.
Speaker 2: Depressing, interesting, and what makes this job so much better?
Speaker 19: It's just like it's like less than ten people work there, has kind of like like it's not a co op, but they kind of run it similarly to a co op. I guess, like everyone kind of has input and they pay everyone.
Speaker 2: Well, so so you'll get a little bit of input here.
Speaker 19: Yeah, they said I'll get a vote, sometimes.
Speaker 2: You'll get a fut I wonder if you will befall the same thing that Nick is trying to avoid, where you know, once you get one vote, you know maybe one vote, it'll all go to your head and you'll somehow find a way to scheme yourself a couple more votes, until ultimately it's not our cop, it's your coffee shop. But you've taken power from winin.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I feel like I used to have a lot of like false confidence in believing in things like like just like anarchists or like communist stuff, And now I don't pretend to know anything, so I don't really know what would happen, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Do you feel as though that might be an attractive option to you, the seizure of power over this coffee shop?
Speaker 4: Oh no, not at all.
Speaker 19: It's kind of just a convenient job to do because I do music a lot, and I kind of structure my life around being able to they'll do that.
Speaker 2: Well, there's power and music. Would you not say power and melody? Power and words? I mean you could put people into trance or if you learn the right melody.
Speaker 19: Oh for sure, Still trying to figure that out.
Speaker 2: It's your sound. How would you describe it?
Speaker 19: Well, I actually have like have been in a lot of hardcore bands, but recently started singing in a band, like actually singing. I guess, except that I don't have any like classical training in that, so it's like pretty new to me, so I'm only kind of kind of there. But I would say I'm figuring melody out, so I'm pretty staked on that. But it's like more like shoegaze, dreamy stuff, mess of reverb.
Speaker 2: You know what you should use your vote for. I don't know if you can do that. I don't know if you can get this done with one vote. But should I put on a little show at this coffee shop here?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 19: I was thinking about that because there's a venue where I live that recently closed, and everyone's kind of scrambling to figure out like places to do shows, and it would be cool to do a show there. I don't know how well it would work in like a hardcore setting, but definitely like a softer show could probably go over well there. And I work with a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I actually think that you should play your hardcore music if you do end up getting into this coffee shop, because that would be kind of a fun venue to have a hardcore show in, right, because you can take coffee cups and smash them on each other's heads, and there's a lot to destroy. There's a lot of supplies to take out your punk energy on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 19: I definitely definitely had a lot of experiences playing in places like that, so it wouldn't not make sense.
Speaker 2: I think that the idea of hosting punk shows in alternative venues such as coffee shops, yogas, do videos, uh, things of that nature, I think that that might catch on. I think you should be the pioneer of that.
Speaker 19: Well, I wouldn't really be pioneering anything because that venue that was kind of the centralized thing here was actually a pizza place, so that's not very new to hear at all.
Speaker 2: Well, I believe in you, Rose. You have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 19: You too, So glad to talk to you.
Speaker 1: All from Grave.
Speaker 2: Grave.
Speaker 4: Hey, how are you doing today? Jack?
Speaker 2: We ever talked before? Grave? We have a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 18: I can't actually believe I got on. I know, like everybody says that, but.
Speaker 2: You sound like you need to cough really badly.
Speaker 18: I need a cough really bad thing. Yeah, let me see, let me see what I can do.
Speaker 2: I don't know. If it's.
Speaker 18: I have my AirPods in right now, that might be it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You have a very grave voice.
Speaker 18: I'm very grave voice.
Speaker 9: You know what it is? It is?
Speaker 2: I think I don't know if it's a technical thing.
Speaker 12: Or not.
Speaker 4: My voice.
Speaker 2: I don't know them what does your does it? Have You always been told that your voice sounds like this.
Speaker 18: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 13: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 18: It's just the way I am.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Well it Grave, There we go. There's the police on their way to arrest that high girl. Uh, Grave, I have a question for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go ahead. What's up?
Speaker 2: Will it work?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 18: You know, I sure hope it does.
Speaker 2: That seems to be the answer of the night. That's the most common answer that I've gotten so far is that people hope it does. People hope it works, which is good. I'm glad that there's still some hope that it'll work, you know. But another thing is, like, I mean, my opinion in case if you were wondering, Grave, is that you know, at the end of the day, I'm like, fuck it, I don't even hope it works. It's I'm at them. You got to be of the opinion of like, look, dude, whether it works or not, I don't I don't even care, all right, I don't need it to work. I'm not dependent on it working for me to exist, you know what I'm saying, Grave, I don't need it to work. Fuck it, I don't care if it works. I'm doing my own thing over here.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 18: One makes a lot easier though if it doesn't work, right, Like.
Speaker 2: How would it working make your life easier? Grave?
Speaker 18: I mean, well, I sort of the idea I had in mind of like I'm going to college in the fall, and if I really hope that ends up working out, like I'm moving to like a place where I have no uh, I don't know really anyone.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 18: That's a lot of unknown there, right. No, you're eighteen, right, yeah, I'm eighteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, you should move to a place where you don't know anyone.
Speaker 18: Why do you think that, Well, because.
Speaker 2: You're only eighteen, you know that now is the time you don't want to You don't wanna stay in your hometown forever and hang out with the same three people you've been hanging out with your entire life. Go move to a place where you don't know anyone, and then you'll be what twenty in two years, and you'll know a whole bunch of people. As long as you're comfortable putting yourself out there. That's exactly what you should be doing when you're fucking eighteen. I'm glad to hear that. I'd be way more nervous for you if you said, yeah, I'm going to like a state school where like all of my friends are going to is. Well not there'snything wrong with goingness. I'm just you know, if you were going to a place because it was the comfortable option right for you. But when you say that college will work, you want it to work, What does it mean for it to work?
Speaker 18: I mean to have good roommates and like to get good grades and I don't know, get graduate and be successful with so that I don't know. I don't haven't really defined it before.
Speaker 9: See.
Speaker 2: That's the thing is if if you don't define it, then it won't work, right Yeah, I.
Speaker 18: Mean yeah, maybe maybe I need to find find what what it working means for me.
Speaker 2: Well let's let's let's let's try a little bit here if we can. You said you want to be successful, right, yeah, What does what does that mean?
Speaker 16: Like?
Speaker 2: What are you going to study?
Speaker 18: So I either want to go into nursing or I want to go into uh go to med school. I'm not quite sure yet. So I suppose working at like a sucsex the Sex, Oh, like a successful hospital.
Speaker 2: You said, working at a successful hospital. Are there unsuccessful hospitals? And if there are, can you tell me which ones are unsuccess? So I cannot go there? Oh, I don't want to go to an unsuccessful hospital, I.
Speaker 18: Said, Well, so one of the things I did was, I, like, I've known I wanted to be going to the medical fields for a little while. So one of the things I did was a CNA class and my CNA and I looked at like a nursing home and that felt like it was kind of crappy experience.
Speaker 2: Not gonna lie, Well, a nursing home is different from a hospital.
Speaker 18: I mean, yeah, sure, I mean, but I also worked at a hospital and that was also crap too. It was yeah, I disclose where it was because they quoting my house.
Speaker 2: But you know, yeah, well, okay, so you want to work in the medical field. I mean, here's the thing is that you know. Here's what I'll tell you grave is that you should to define your success. You know, you got to define what works out for you. And I just want you to know I want you to know this. I mean this, Grave, I mean this. I'm very happy to I know you're scared to go to a place where you don't know anyone, but I'm very happy to hear that you are. Because you're eighteen and you'll be dead before you know it, so you should take some chances in life. God damn it, you know, live living varied existence. You know, it's a good thing that you're doing. I'm glad that you're nervous for it. I'm so much I'm happier to hear that you're nervous than you're, you know, sitting around jacking off doing nothing all day. You know, it's rather hear that you're nervous to do a thing then doing nothing, so you're making the right choice.
Speaker 9: Grave.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks Greg, of course. Good luck to you man. Good luck right, lovely, Grek, have good night, take care baby.
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 13: All from Iceland?
Speaker 2: Iceland?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, no way, how are you Iceland?
Speaker 12: Good?
Speaker 13: I'm working right now.
Speaker 2: What are you working on?
Speaker 8: Strighting now?
Speaker 18: My gate guard?
Speaker 13: I'm covering a shift or somebody.
Speaker 2: You're a gate guard, yeah, I work behind the gate that you are guarding a bunch of blumber a bunch of lumber.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I work in as the hardware tour Dude.
Speaker 2: Why would anyone Okay, not no offense here, but why would anyone ever want to break and have If you break into a lumberyard to steal lumber, you're a moron? Right? Have you ever heard of the woods?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can just go there.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 13: We always have a lot of other stuff here back here too, like breaking stuff, emulge.
Speaker 2: But we get a lot of people like you know that way, Why would you steal? Like that's like if if you were like guarding a pile of leaves.
Speaker 4: I mean it's really simple.
Speaker 13: I'm just like sitting back here over here watching cars.
Speaker 4: So like the Pixar movie, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had to stop someone from stealing the.
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 18: I do it every day.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, I just did it. Probably was all like twenty minutes ago and someone took extra bricks. So I have to stop people and they'll be like, oh, on the pick a ticket. I'll say one hundred and they'll have like one hundred and twenty and I'm like, hey.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 13: And they do it and this one person does it. I a I'm just covering a shift because I'm usually just like a cashier and I do a little bit of everything. And this one person every time I cover a ship is taking extra brick and they don't do anything, Like what is up with that?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 2: Why are they still? What are you gonna do with one brick?
Speaker 13: No, it's like actually twenty bricks like they do it all the time. It's just like random stuff, extra stuff off the Let.
Speaker 2: Him have the brick. It's a brick. Let him have it. Let it what's your name? Let them have the bricks. They're just bricks. They're not that valuable. It's not like there are they made of gold or they just bricks.
Speaker 19: They're literally it'll be the thing.
Speaker 13: It's it's different stuff every time he comes through, so it'll be extra wood and sometimes it's extra brick, sometimes extra backumult like this guy will never get in.
Speaker 2: Trouble like he shouldn't and cares it's brick and you've ever been to it? Go to a playground, steal mulch from your local.
Speaker 9: Public, like.
Speaker 13: I look as they watched the cameras like freaking hawks.
Speaker 2: Why do they the If I see what I would do if I was this guy, I would be stealing the security equipment because it's worth more than the thing that the equipment is securing. Yeah, it's wood chips, do that.
Speaker 13: I swear to god, I don't even know what to say. Someone would walk up and take one of the cameras that.
Speaker 2: Watched me, like they should, they should steal the camp. That's what I would if I guarded them, I'd be like, Hey, the wood is like it's fucking you know, it's a dollar or whatever, and you know, the fucking security equipment is worth hundreds of least. You can melt it down into its raw materials and sell that.
Speaker 13: It's true too, I mean, if you want to go that far, I.
Speaker 2: Don't understand why they're having you. How much should I pay you to guard this?
Speaker 13: So we have COVID pay, so I regular pay is twelve sixty and technically I worked for an ours this is actually a different company than does a security guard thing. Since I'm just covering a shift and I get paid sixteen sixty an hour for COVID.
Speaker 2: Bay, how many bricks could you buy with sixteen dollars?
Speaker 13: Oh my gosh, so many these bricks are like probably fifty cents apiece, So sixteen sixty for an hour divided by fifty cents, I'm not quite.
Speaker 18: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 2: Let the guy have the bread. What is argue he's trying to steal? Like how many? How many extra bricks did you try to steal? I don't that's something you just steal pick twenty bricks?
Speaker 19: But yeah it was ten dollars.
Speaker 2: Let them have the bricks? Could you just could you just can you do a favorite? Can you just totally not do your job at all and let everyone steal whatever they want because it's not worth that much?
Speaker 6: Would you do that for me?
Speaker 11: Some days?
Speaker 2: Some days?
Speaker 13: I literally I'll probably see that tomorrow because I'm tomorrow I'm covering your ship again. And at this point, like I'm just just like bro fire meets, you know how you get that, like when you start a job and you're at first you're just like can I like what can I do for extra work or whatever?
Speaker 19: What can I do to help?
Speaker 13: And then like you work there for a few months and then you're just like bris fire me. That's where I'm at right now.
Speaker 2: So what if one day they just paid you in the bricks, like they get you just showed up and they gave you thirty two books.
Speaker 5: I would chuck it.
Speaker 13: I would literally look at them, dress straight and probably check about them or something.
Speaker 2: I feel like, do these people that you're trying to, like, stop these these brick thieves? I would be terrified if I were trying to stop a brick thief. He's armed with the brick.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: How would your name was? Thank you so much for calling us son. I hope you enjoy the rest of cars.
Speaker 13: Yeah bye, have a good night.
Speaker 19: All from Chris.
Speaker 2: Risk Is.
Speaker 4: This is real.
Speaker 2: This is real.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I put you on in my big screen codes. Very excited. I caught you tonight.
Speaker 2: How you doing, Fritz? Fritz?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 4: Doing the best I can? Today? Honestly a kind of stressful day, but you know vibeing.
Speaker 2: Why was it stressful?
Speaker 4: I don't know, just kind of a lot of money stress. Coming up a new job is kind of shitty day. First shitty day is a new job.
Speaker 2: So have you have you ever tried? Do you have any Do you have like any money?
Speaker 4: I have like enough to make rent my rent payments tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Have you tried? I don't know why more people don't do this. I feel like if you could, I feel like you can get like a copy machine or something and like just copy the money that you already have.
Speaker 4: I mean, I honestly I have thought about that. I work in its like I gotta. I got access to a lot of printers, so like I could set up a whole operation if I really wanted to.
Speaker 2: You should do that. That's all all you really needed to get rich is a dollar and a copy machine, because then you just copy that dollar a million times and you're a millionaire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, you're right. I can't. I can't argue that.
Speaker 2: How much uh well, how much is the Do you have enough to afford a copy machine? And you need a lot of ink? That's the problem. You need a lot of ink. So there are some startup costs to this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could. I could try to do like a small business loan and say, like completely reputable business and then just buy a ship ton of printers maybe and like once I get started, you know, I don't know. Maybe my credit is not good enough, but.
Speaker 2: You can can you print credit?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean, I fucking wish. I'll tell you a.
Speaker 2: Question for you. Yeah, wait, you were gonna tell me something? No, I'm good, Sorry, will it work?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest I don't know. I wish I did. I'd like, like I'm gonna say the line I hope it would, but like I'm honestly like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hmmm. When you say you wish, When you say you wish, do you hope it works or do you wish you knew whether or not it would so that you could do whatever you will do with that information?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I wish. I just wish I knew, because like if I know, like like what I'm doing and like where I'm going to life is gonna end up being okay. Like I know, if I know I made at least one right decision somewhere down the line, that it makes me feel good, and I'd like try to share that my people as I could. I guess if I knew everyone else's will it works.
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 2: See that's that's that that doesn't work, right, because if you knew for a fact everything was being to be okay, then you wouldn't do the things that you need to do to make it so that it ends up okay because you would psychologically no longer be stressed out enough to do them.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, yeah, yeah, that's that is true. That's the whole, the whole. Uh, I know, that's fucking I think about that a lot, Like if you knew, knowing knowing the outcome changes the outcome kind of do right now.
Speaker 2: But if you knew that you would fuck up and fail? What would you do?
Speaker 4: I mean, I've had a lot of shit. Having not a lot of shit, I've had some I made some mistakes, and I always say, like, if I had to go back and change them, I probably wouldn't because I'm who I am today because of those mistakes. They're sayings that I've done that I've been like, Wow, I don't want to fucking ever do that again. Now I know not to do that thing, you know, mm hmm, But liken't know.
Speaker 9: I have.
Speaker 4: Everything you do, like is a part of who you are. Mistakes and all the good the bad you take it. You're talking about different facets of yourself. They all come together, Like I agree all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I agree gould to embrace your mistakes or a part of who you are. That's why I don't have any regrets, to be honest, Well, no, you know, I mean it's you know, seriously, I because uh, every decision that I've made, even if it was a bad one. It was based on how I felt at the time, so I don't regret it. You know, I can't go back and change so I feel, and I didn't have access to the information that I have access now, so I don't really blame myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I I agree with that. I try to. I try to live that the same way as well. I mean I do. I'm not not nearly as strong as the guests. Well, like, I have some regrets in there, but like I try to live it the best I can.
Speaker 2: No, dude, I could be lying to you right now. I could be weak as hell. I could have losts and lots of regrets. I could be, you know, extremely mentally unhealthy right now. You'd have no idea.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're right, I've only I've only I could count on two hands on times I've clutch alive. So you're right.
Speaker 2: You could be putting on an act to me as well.
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah, yeah, you're right. I could be. I ain't.
Speaker 2: That could be. Well, Fritz, it was a pleasure getting to talk to you. I'm so glad that you called in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I'm real excited. I was, I was, I was waiting. I'm like I got, I got try at least one more time before I get to bed. I'm like, I'm so happy I got through. I appreci the conversations with me.
Speaker 2: Was this word did you get? And I you know, I like you, Fritz. I want to make sure before we go. Do you feel as though you got what you wanted out of this?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I think so.
Speaker 4: It's just like nice to kind of get the I guess I call it word vomit, the word vomit out there, what you're feeling, what you're thinking. Yes, it's good to have some kind of sounding board to go against. And I have all the chat fucking saying things too.
Speaker 2: So beautiful, beautiful. Well, thank you so much for calling in, Fritz. You have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you for talking to me. I appreciate it you too, Gick Fritz the Cat.
Speaker 2: Oh it is a movie.
Speaker 19: Awesome Chile, Chile.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I didn't think I would actually be on your your streams.
Speaker 2: Are you riding a motorcycle right now?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 4: No, I'm driving.
Speaker 1: I just went to Popeyes with my friends.
Speaker 2: What year were you born, Kyle.
Speaker 4: I was born in ninety five.
Speaker 3: What year were you born?
Speaker 2: What did you get at Popeye's?
Speaker 1: Personally, I just got the strawberry cheesecake, the new one, and a large sweet tea light ice.
Speaker 5: Just feeling a little something sweet tonight.
Speaker 2: Really, why are you feeling sweet?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I just woke up this morning and thought it would be a good day into end the night and just thought of strawberry.
Speaker 17: Cheesecake with you know, to do the job.
Speaker 2: Do you typically think out your decisions a lot beforehand or do you like to make them on a win.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely just want to win, like I have ADHD, and I take meds. Well, I don't take the meds anymore because they make me feel like a zombie. So since I'm AWFU, it's just, you know, just gonna win.
Speaker 2: And how has that served? Does that typically work out well for you?
Speaker 12: Honestly?
Speaker 2: Probably not? Probably it doesn't. It doesn't.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, and tell me, well, tell me about the last time you made a decision on a whim that did not work out for you.
Speaker 1: So I ended up buying in a new car, like a brand new car after looking at a YouTube video, and the next day I went and bought it, and I spent forty two thousand dollars and I had it for two and a half months, realizing I couldn't afford the payment, so I had to get rid of it. And I was like, yep, that was that was definitely a bad decision.
Speaker 2: DEVI did you get back the money that you spent on the car?
Speaker 1: Actually I made three grand off the car, so it's not really a bad decision in that sense, because you know, I had a friend helped me do some you know, modifications to the car, but it was all free because of his old parts and ended up making all.
Speaker 2: Right, so you made money. So it worked. So you made money and you got to drive the car for two months. Yeah, yeah, it did work out that way.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you put it that way.
Speaker 9: Definitely worked out.
Speaker 2: You should totally put it that way. I mean I would not I would not recommend buying a forty two thousand dollars car that you can't afford. But yeah, it worked out.
Speaker 18: It worked out for you, Yeah, hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I don't. So it sounds to me like you've got a good track record so far. It sounds to me like this method is good for you, it has served you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think that's that's a valid point you have there, Therapy, get.
Speaker 2: Go, well, continue to make these off the wall, on the fly decisions and see if they work out.
Speaker 18: But could you repeat that you were cutting out a little bit there?
Speaker 2: What did you say? Your name was?
Speaker 4: Kyle?
Speaker 2: Kyle, you enjoy your desserts? Are you're nervous?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 20: Dude, it's crazy, man.
Speaker 1: I've been watching you on TikTok for the longest times, like this is surreal.
Speaker 2: Right now is just the first time you called into the stream.
Speaker 1: I've been calling you for the last hour and that little lady that says state your name has come up like six times, so we thought we were going to get connected.
Speaker 2: Do you think that that lady is little or inherently? Do you think she's a small lady?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's you know, the little voice that you get in your head. She's a perfect auditory representation of that.
Speaker 2: I actually think she's huge.
Speaker 1: Whoa, why do you think that?
Speaker 2: I think she's like six hundred pounds and like twelve feet tall. I think she's a giant, giant woman.
Speaker 4: That's That's a lot to take it in.
Speaker 2: Hey, have a good rest of the night, Kyle.
Speaker 5: You two therapy cackl.
Speaker 9: I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you too.
Speaker 4: Bute bye call from Devin.
Speaker 2: Devin, Hi, have we talked before, Devon?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But not since April.
Speaker 14: I mean I was on GAK Day of Matt Devon.
Speaker 2: Oh, Devin, we've talked a bunch of times.
Speaker 3: I mean once once on your show in April.
Speaker 14: Well, I guess twice and then.
Speaker 2: Ga we talked before afore you get the Menotaur thing.
Speaker 14: That was in April?
Speaker 2: That was in April?
Speaker 11: Was that in April? Was that in March?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I know, yeah about how to have.
Speaker 3: Been April because I was in school. I started in April that Yeah.
Speaker 2: Devin, I just felt like calling, Well, we'll make it. We'll make it quick here Devon.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that was fine.
Speaker 2: I feel bad because all the return calls, because if you're a return caller, it means that you're a fan of the stream. I means you've been watching for a while, which I appreciate. I want to keep those people happy. But on the same coin, I always prefer to talk to new people.
Speaker 14: Oh you're chilling.
Speaker 8: No, I know.
Speaker 14: I didn't expect even to get on.
Speaker 3: It was just like I'm avoiding writing my essay right now.
Speaker 2: So I was like, fuck it, let's call why are you avoiding writing your essay?
Speaker 3: Because I just I, Okay, it's about something I'm passionate about. It's about food insecurity and the LGBC community and how they intersect. But I'm just like not in the mood to write a five page essay on intersectionality right now.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't understand. If you're passionate about it, why are you having such a hard time writing it?
Speaker 14: I'm tired?
Speaker 9: Go to that.
Speaker 10: What time is?
Speaker 2: It's what time? Where I see? Devin? I already know about you.
Speaker 1: You I know you.
Speaker 2: I know where you live. I mean, not like where you live, but I know the state that you live in.
Speaker 14: I think, what do you think?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 14: Where do you think?
Speaker 9: I live?
Speaker 2: Texas? Right?
Speaker 14: No, No, I live in California. Oh he lived in Texas.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I confused to with the other guy. Yeah, I know who you are, but I know that you do hair and makeup.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's the thing. I already know everything about you, Devon.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 14: Like I said, I didn't expect to get on.
Speaker 2: Go out your essay, Devon, Go go go write about food scarcity in the LGBTQ community. Okay, you know what you should do. Look, if you have trouble writing it, I mean, can you talk about like why don't you why don't you like do a little voice memo there's some dictation of your raw thoughts and then edit that.
Speaker 3: M you know what, that's actually really smart.
Speaker 2: Try that, Devin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, that's actually that's really helpful.
Speaker 2: Thank you, of course, of course, Devin. See, it's funny. I don't want to. I'll talk about this real quick actually because it's funny.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: I used to before I started streaming, I like would edit video, I would like recording edit videos offline. But with this is almost like my version of that, where I rant and just talk off the cuff or whatever, and then I go on and then I go and I edit it in in and into its own video, and then I put that on fucking TikTok or whatever. And that feels like I'm taking my long, long rant and editing it down into like the whatever, And that works for me better than to just like sit down and write the concise thoughts.
Speaker 10: You know what.
Speaker 3: That's so fucking smart because I'm the same way. I feel like I have so much to say, but just like no way to put it in words. So I feel like if I just talk it out and ramble, I could easily disfect it.
Speaker 14: That's actually really smart, exactly.
Speaker 2: You talk it out, your ramble and you edit it, then you edit it for the real parts.
Speaker 14: Well, I had never think of that. You're you're so smart.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Devin. You're a genius. To go go go say go save the go go go do the thing, Devon, go do the thing. Thank you very much.
Speaker 18: All right?
Speaker 16: Pull from Amber Amber, Hello, Amber, Hi, longtime listeners, color.
Speaker 2: Oh so great to hear from you, Amber. How are you? How long have you been listening for?
Speaker 16: That was actually a complete life. This is the first stream I've ever watched. My boyfriend introduced me to you yesterday and it's been fantas.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 10: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy that you told the truth.
Speaker 16: Yes, I'm sorry that I lied, but I've always wanted to say that, and it felt right, it felt natural, so I just let it slip out.
Speaker 2: Why have you always wanted to say that?
Speaker 4: I don't want?
Speaker 16: My boss said at once, and I thought it was really funny. So I and speaking of this, uh, my coworker and friend is watching. His name is Warren, So I just want to say, hi, Warren, I just started.
Speaker 2: What in what in there work context did he say? Longtime listener, first time caller?
Speaker 16: It was like a WebEx meeting that we were getting into. Let me just said it, and it was funny. So I've always wanted to use it. So not only did I lie, but I stole for real?
Speaker 2: Well you well you didn't missed. Well okay, well you used it in the context that felt appropriate, because this is a call in show, and it would make sense if you called it and said long Land just stiter for some car. But your boss saying in a zoom meeting doesn't seem I mean, I guess that could be funny if like, because you're I guess you're calling into a zoom meeting, right.
Speaker 16: I mean it made me laugh, but I you know, lots of things make me laugh.
Speaker 8: I like to laugh.
Speaker 2: How are you doing, Amber, Tell me everything? Tell me nothing.
Speaker 16: I'm doing all right. I mean I've had a headache all day. But I mean there's worse things in the world, you know, so.
Speaker 2: In the world than having a headache, the.
Speaker 16: Holocaust, getting pregnant and STD being addicted to drugs being homeless.
Speaker 2: Boom, that was impressed.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, and I have a question for you. Yes, will it work.
Speaker 16: Here's the thing. I'm going to just say yes because will it work? Yes, something will work. What will work is subject. It might not be what you want, but it will work eventually, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Some STDs are not as bad as having a headache like chlamydia. I would rather have chlamydia than a headache.
Speaker 16: Absolutely not hard past my friend.
Speaker 2: You just tell you to take a pill and it's done. Mm.
Speaker 16: Same with a headache, right, well.
Speaker 2: You would, holle. I mean avil is not as effective. What if it's a really bad headache.
Speaker 16: You know they have injections uh that you can get to relieve headaches for multiple months, I think, But it doesn't make your lips looked. Depends on who you are. I mean, I used to have to have a I have a I have an autoimmune disease, and I used to have to give myself injections in the stomach every two weeks. Didn't hurt at all, It wasn't bad, you know.
Speaker 2: That was the first like confident answer, by the way, that yes, you said, yes, it will work, a lot of people say they hope. A lot of people and I don't know how long you've been listening. I don't know if you it's Amber. I mean, I mean I don't trust you at all anymore. You seem like, I mean, that's not a lie. I trust you a little bit. You you could have, for all I know, and hoped this could be the very you could have spent fifteen minutes total in the stream. But over the over the course of the evening, a lot of people have been saying that they hope it works. But you didn't even say it. But you just said, yes, it will work.
Speaker 16: Hope doesn't give you any results. And I used to be a very pessimistic person. But you know, in the last couple of years, Uh, my boyfriend has proved to me that things work out. Whether it's what you planned or not planned, things work out.
Speaker 4: In the end.
Speaker 16: You got to you got to see it through.
Speaker 2: So what has your boyfriend done to you, say, prove this to you?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 16: Well, I mean, I guess he hasn't proved anything, but he always tells me when I'm going through something hard, He's like, it's going to work out in the end. You're just not at the end yet and he's been right every time, you know.
Speaker 2: Mmmm, So he's.
Speaker 16: Every bad thing that's happened to me. I look back and every bad thing, every bad situation that's happened to me. It's over and done with now and I've moved on. Will there be bad things in the future. Probably, But you know what, you just got to keep going because yes, it will work.
Speaker 2: That's like the only that's something you can only realize after time experience. Oh, absolutely, having lived through.
Speaker 16: It, absolutely, I agree.
Speaker 2: Do you feel experienced in life?
Speaker 10: Not yet?
Speaker 16: You know, I've got a lot to go. I've got a lot to learn. I'm only twenty eight years young, so lots more to learn, you know.
Speaker 2: And ber I got to say, you are a total team player.
Speaker 16: I won't disagree with you. Teamwork makes the dream work. I'm big on team playing.
Speaker 2: You're a total team playing. You've gone, You've gone every direction I've asked you to go, and you've not questioned it once. And that's the high. That's the best thing I could possibly ask for from anyone calling into the stream.
Speaker 16: This is your show. I'm not going to ask you questions. I mean, that's that's not my job.
Speaker 2: I love it I love it, Ambert. Uh, what do you think you can do to make it work?
Speaker 16: Keep a positive attitude and try to be more truthful in the in the future. I don't want to lie to people like I just lied to you at the beginning. That was that was an awful way to start this friendship. So yeah, just you know, keep being true to myself and try to try to tell the truth as much as possible.
Speaker 2: It was the last big lot before the one that you told. I mean, that was a little bit of a white lie. What was the last big lie you told.
Speaker 16: I'm not big on big lies. I'm really not white lies, Like, hey, do these jeans lioten on me? Yeah, of course I knew. I don't want to hurt some feelings.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 16: I'm not big on big life. I'm I mean, ask anyone of you that knows me very well, and I honestly is a huge thing for me. I am a very open person. I don't like lying.
Speaker 2: You said, you said that you will lie in order to save someone's feelings, though.
Speaker 16: In certain aspects, yes, I don't want to make somebody feel lesser of a person for little tiny things that don't matter. In the end, you know, what you look like doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: It really doesn't.
Speaker 2: But so okay, maybe I'm thinking of this because I am a whatever. But if a friend asks you if they look fat in a dress or whatever, is it better for you to lie and say that they don't or is it better for you to say it doesn't matter what you look like as a response to them, As a response to that question.
Speaker 16: It depends on the friend. And I know where my friends are mentally, you know, if they're able to take the hit and like they're like, hey, does this dress look good on me? I'll be like, you know what, I don't think that dress was made for you. There's other dresses that would way more bomb money. Let's find that dress. But you know, if I know they're down in the dumps and they're not filing themselves, I'm gonna be like, girl, you look good on anything you wear, So it doesn't matter what you wear. You put it on and you own it. You have that confidence.
Speaker 2: Really, but you'll say that and not truly believe it.
Speaker 16: No, no, no, See, now you put me in a corner, come on, get go.
Speaker 2: Which I'm not trying to put you out a corner. I'm going to ask you if you'll say it with that truly believing it.
Speaker 16: Well, no, because I do truly believe that. I do believe that if you have the confidence that you could rock anything, if you're talking about clothes and wearing it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, okay, Yes, that's that's what I'm asking. Okay, because for you to okay, because for you to say like you look good at anything, you might not truly believe it, But for you to have this general idea that anyone can look good in anything as long as they have the confidence to pull it off, that could be a truth idea. And then and then exactly what you would say to her is you can look at it anything if you you don't have the confidence to it. So yeah, I wouldn't consider that a lie. I would consider a truth a great message as well.
Speaker 8: And we agree, and we agree.
Speaker 2: Well, Ambert, So anything else that you wanted out of this, you know, I feel like you know you called in I. I you know you've definitely provided me a lot of value in your fast paced answering style. You seem like you know what you want out of life. Is anything I can do for you?
Speaker 16: You've done it. I mean, I excited that I got to call in on my first stream that I've watched, and you answered. That's amazing. I feel very lucky. I don't want to take up too much of your time. There's other people that have been watching you, probably for way longer, and probably want to get on the phone with you.
Speaker 17: So thank you so much.
Speaker 16: What you do is great. I mean, I go to I go to therapy with a human, but I think therapy with the get Go is equally as great.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, Amber. I appreciate that very much. Hope to see you in future streams. Talk to you soon.
Speaker 16: Oh absolutely, thank you.
Speaker 18: Good night.
Speaker 2: See that was nine minutes and thirty seconds. I didn't even feel like it.
Speaker 19: Never be Get.
Speaker 6: Goes on the line taking your phone calls every night. Never be Get goes to all his hide He's teaching you a house in the middle of your life. Money's not really an expert.